Book Your Wedding with The Chateau at Lake Tahoe

A BALLROOM IN INCLINE VILLAGE, NV

The Chateau at Lake Tahoe is a beautiful alpine setting in which to hold a wedding. Situated in Incline Village, the Chateau has views of the lake and mountains as well as the 18th hole of the championship golf course. The Chateau at Lake Tahoe exudes charm, with its stone fireplaces, timber ceilings and covered decks. There are a few different spaces to choose from at the Chateau at Lake Tahoe:

The 10th Tee Box is a lovely lawn area for an outdoor wedding ceremony. White folding chairs are provided to seat guests in the tranquil surroundings. It has a seating capacity of 150.

The Fireside is another outdoor choice for a ceremony where guests are seated in unique surroundings. The Fireside area can accommodate seating for 150 guests.

The Grille is the Chateau’s clubhouse restaurant; it is available in the winter as an indoor space if the weather takes a turn for the worse and an outside area isn’t a viable option. The Grille can comfortably seat 250 guests. As well as being an option for a winter ceremony, the Grille can also be used for a cocktail hour.

The Tahoe Grand Ballroom is 5,200 square feet in size and can cater to a huge wedding party for the reception or, alternatively, it can be split into three rooms for smaller groups. The Tahoe Grand

The Chateau at Lake Tahoe has an extensive catering menu to choose from: Hors d’oeuvres displays, chef stations, hand-passed trays, plated salads and entrees and themed buffets are just some of the choices available to wedding couples. Alternatively, there is a selection of plated dinner menus to choose from: the Lake View and Ponderosa menus include hors d’oeuvres, a salad course, an entrée and dessert (either the cake cutting or a separate dessert). The Silvertip plated dinner menu includes hors d’oeuvres, a salad course, a station, an entrée and dessert (either the cake cutting or a separate dessert). A full bar package is also available, with different selections of wines and liquor to choose from.

The following is included in the rental fee for the facility and use of the Chateau at Lake Tahoe:

• White folding chairs with setup and takedown
  • On-site coordinator
  • Separate bride's and groom's suites
  • Portable, adjustable dance floor
  • Stage and bars
  • Heat lamps

The Chateau at Lake Tahoe

Your dream wedding starts here. Come experience classic Lake Tahoe charm with a modern edge. The Grand Ballroom is great for weddings 75 to 250. Vaulted timber ceilings, large stone fireplaces, spacious covered decks with expansive mountain and lake views which create lasting memories! Ceremonies can be held fireside or outdoors overlooking Lake Tahoe!

Ballroom, Country Club, Mountain, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff

955 Fairway Boulevard, Incline Village, NV (775) 832-1303

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kristin B

Cannot be happier with the service from The Chateau. From the beginning, it was so easy to work with both Cathy and Lauren. The venue itself is clean and well kept. All staff was very helpful and friendly. My husband is lactose intolerant and Lauren made sure to note it in... Read More our file after our food tasting. The food was delicious! I've received so many compliments from guests that they loved the food. I selected the Ponderosa Trail package with steak, fish and chicken tenders for the kids. They were also very helpful with setting up personally bought tablecloths for my party. My cousin/day-of-coordinator said it was very easy to work with Cathy. The venue was available at 10am the day of the wedding which started at 5pm. Even when the venue ran out of requested alcohol, their staff went out to buy more to make sure that my guests were satisfied. We had a large guestlist of about 220. The room was full, but not too packed with all the guests seated, gift table, donut (we don't do cake) table, dj, and photobooth. It was hands down the BEST DAY EVER!!!

Beautiful Day at The Chateau

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Rachel R

Our wedding at The Chateau was simply perfect! We worked closely with the Sales Staff this last year on all the details of the reception. They were extremely helpful and provided us with their best guidance on the food and beverage selection and room set up. They made the... Read More entire process easy for us and we knew going into this that the event would be a success. The reception ran smoothly allowing us to fully enjoy our guests, music, food and beverage. The wait staff were professional, efficient and pleasant. There were no complaints by us or our guests. We received so many compliments about the food and we have to agree that it was delicious. Hats off the chef and his staff in the kitchen who provided us with over 100 dinners that were amazing! In addition, many guests raved about the appetizers! The bartender(s) kept the beverages flowing and we know they were busy throughout the night. Most people expect for something to go wrong the day of the wedding. The odds are usually not in ones favor when working with so many variables that a wedding often brings to the table, but the exact opposite was true for our special day at The Chateau. It was truly magical!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Chelsea M

We were at Aspen Grove for the big day. Our wedding was perfect with a lot of thanks to our venue and their staff. The staff were always very quick to respond to our emails, questions were fully answered and concerns addressed, things were always confirmed, and the day of was... Read More spectacular. They really helped make this as easy as possible. Amazing staff who were incredibly kind, helpful, and professional. The venue was beautiful, honestly we tried hard and you can't find a better forest location than Aspen Grove in the area for the price. The natural scenery made outdoor photos a breeze thanks to the lovely background virtually wherever we were (plus it matched our Mystical Forest theme perfectly!) and many guests told us they were impressed by how beautiful Aspen Grove is. The food was delicious (especially loved the appetizers!). The setup was lovely. I am so glad that this is the vendor we went with. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Michele C

Amazing service and repsponsive staff. Thr food tasted like heaven and my guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the location was.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Stephanie M

We got married in July 2017 and the weather was perfect! There is a stream behind the back drop of the ceremony area that gives it a lovely trickle background and an excellent spot for pictures. Lauren was wonderful to work with via email and in person. She met us for the... Read More sign up, gave us a tour and talked details. She was also there for the rehearsal the day before and all the way through the ceremony. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They dress the area beautifully for the food presentation. There was plenty of parking in addition to the reserved parking spaces given. As a resident pass holder, we got to take go rigth across to the beaches and take beautiful pictures by the beach. Loved this location

Reviewed on 4/08/2017

I give 5 starts to a wonderful staff and a beautiful location for our daughters wedding. The Chateau helped create some beautiful photos and the windows allowed us to be able to enjoy the outdoor scenery during the winter it was great. The food tasted delicious and the staff... Read More was so helpful and courteous and professional you couldn't choose a better place to have any kind of event. The location and staff made my daughters wedding even more beautiful and we were excited to have been able to say we used this venue.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Lisa E

I'm a local in Incline Village so this venue was just perfect for us. The staff was so helpful in laying everything out just how I wanted and ensuring that everything went smoothly. The bartender was excellent. The team coordinating everything was polished and on point. We had a... Read More group of about 75 people and we had plenty of room, but the space didn't feel empty. I HIGHLY recommend attending their food and beverage tasting if you book with them. It helped me prepare for so much! The Facilities: We took advantage of their bride and groom suites to stay hidden before the ceremony. They were spacious enough for our small wedding party and thank goodness they had a fan! Those dresses trap heat... We did our ceremony inside (it was March and cold outside) by the fireplace, then had cocktail hour in the grill with the beautiful views of the golf course. We even saw a bob cat walking across the snow! They reset side of the main ballroom that had been set for the ceremony for dinner during cocktail hour. From what I and my guests experienced, it was seamless. Decor: We brought/made a lot of our own decor, but their staff was super helpful to my event coordinator in laying everything out. (I also hired a separate event coordinator in addition to the support I got from the Chateau, might have been overkill, but peace of mind is a gift). The Food: We opted to do family style service where platters of each dish were brought out to the tables. We figured it was a nice mix between a buffet (eat as much as you like and what you like, but wait in line) and a plated (lots more coordination, can't change your mind, slow) dinner. It worked out beautifully. We had the Mashed Potatoes, Tri-Tip, Salmon, Seasonal veggies and the nut & arugula salad. It was all so tasty. I actually ate seconds of the potatoes (who knew a bride had time for that!). The Beverages: Good selection of wines and beer. We opted for the Call Bar Package.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Adrianne R

Lauren and the rest of the staff at the Chateau made everything so easy! I had a really short time frame and a limited budget to plan my wedding, and not a lot of clear ideas about what I wanted. I never once felt pressured to choose a more expensive option or feel like I... Read More "should" have something I didn't really want. They were very helpful with tips and worksheets, telling me what options I had to choose from to help narrow things down. They also have excellent relationships with the vendors I used from their vendor list, which meant that on the actual day, there was absolutely NOTHING for me to worry about!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Stephanie C

We just had our wedding at The Chateau and it was perfect!!! It was everything we dreamed and more!!! The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff were so wonderful!!!! They made our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Elizabeth B

Cathy was an absolute professional to work with from the moment we met her. I could write pages about how easy she made the whole process, but I will try to consolidate the big points. My husband and I are both in the military, stationed on different sides of the East Coast, and... Read More planned our wedding across the country. We met Cathy a year and a half before our wedding when we visited Lake Tahoe to find our venue. Leading up to the wedding, I spent hours coordinating every aspect with Cathy. She helped with the ballroom layout, dinner selection, and general timeline, etc. Due to Cathy’s experience, patience, and creativity, she was able to provide so many suggestions and guide me through the whole process. I had numerous questions about finer details of our reception, and she was always quick to respond via email and was always available for my phone calls. Cathy is such a sweet and pleasant person to work with, and will always go out of her way to ensure you feel comfortable with the plan and answer any questions you may have. The venue was perfect. We rented out the whole ballroom, so our reception felt so inclusive with just our family and friends. The venue is surrounded by mountains, has a beautiful balcony that wraps around it, high ceilings with chandeliers, a fireplace on each side, dance floor, plenty of space for the DJ, space for any extra tables you want, etc. I received so many compliments from friends and family about how beautiful our reception was. We used lights and paper lanterns to add more decorations, and it turned out to look even prettier than I expected. After our ceremony at St. Francis of Assisi (5 min away), my husband and I left to take portraits by The Lake. We had a timeline, yet this got shifted due to pictures taking a lot longer than we anticipated. Although Cathy had a timeline set with serving dinner, she was extremely flexible and understanding when we got back to the reception a lot later than we had planned. The entire reception went perfectly smoothly, from the champagne toast to dinner, to all the other events, and finally the cake cutting. We would have never chosen a different venue for our wedding reception; not only was it of course a gorgeous place and had all the features we were looking for, but also Cathy was so organized and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. We are so thankful for all of those working at The Chateau, and HIGHLY recommend this venue for any couples seeking to find the perfect spot!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Jeff F

It was an amazing day! The venue was beautiful, the staff were friendly and extremely professional, and of course, there's Cathy. We LOVE Cathy!! She works so hard to make your day special. We were very organized and knew what we wanted, and Cathy and the venue exceeded our... Read More expectations. What an epic day!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Candice H

We got married on the tenth tee box at the Chateau and had our rehearsal dinner event at Aspen Grove the night before. Both events were beautiful and went off without a hitch. Working with Cathy Becker was awesome; she was very accommodating and responsive to our e-mails and... Read More phone calls, which was important to us as this was a destination wedding. Our evening wedding was fantastic, the guests enjoyed the cocktail hour on the patio, and the reception was super fun. The staff at the Chateau were very professional and easy to work with. Our family and friends all comment on the beauty of the wedding and the fun memories they shared with us that day, I would recommend the Chateau to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the Lake Tahoe area!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Apple B

It Was The Best Day Ever @ Aspen Grove 6/30/16 Two words to describe our recent vow renewal at Aspen Grove "PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL". Cathy, who worked with us through the whole planning was great and very professional. I instantly felt very comfortable with her which made the... Read More planning a breeze. She answered every single question we had and there were never any hidden fees. We ran into a slight problem the morning of our wedding but it was taken care of within 30mins. The venue is so beautiful with the perfect weather. Our guests complimented us on how good the food was. They also enjoyed the venue, atmosphere and service. The Aspen Grove crew took care of us and we were so grateful for them. The deck with the string lights became our dance floor. I can go on and on and brag about this place because it really is beautiful. Everyone that came to our wedding felt relaxed, comfortable and had an awesome time. I would recommend Aspen Grove for anyone looking for an outdoor wedding in the summer. Apple Baytan

Beautiful

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Kacy T

I chose this venue because I wanted a winer wedding in the snow in Tahoe. The view here was absolutely gorgeous it overlooked the lake and had amazing scenery. Inside the ballroom were gorgeous chandeliers and two fireplaces. I barely decorated because it was so simplistically... Read More beautiful on its own. Everyone was amazing to work with. They did set up and clean up which helped a lot!

Amazing food, venue, but some things overlooked

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Robin G

My husband and I recently had our wedding there. With just at 130 guests I was very impressed with the quality of the food and the service provided. It was easy to work with the sales team, but once it came to logistics and setting the times we could come in for the rehersal and... Read More set up the day of I was told they were unsure. It wasn't until two days before my rehersal dinner that we were told when we could be there for rehersal and three days before my wedidng that I was finally given a time we could start set up. I also requested to not have twinkle lights in the room (they were there) and to have candles on the mantle (they were not there). If my friend had not sent me a picture of the ceremony site about an hour before it was to begin, we would have had an ugly arbor that I had requested to not have. As I said wonderful place for a wedding, but I do suggest really monitoring the details towards the end to make sure details aren't over looked.

Aspen Grove

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Rhiann S

The Chateau caters to Aspen Grove in Incline Village, The setting is beautiful and everyone was great to work with.

INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Kara I

If you're getting married in Incline Village you won't find ANYTHING better than this location. The staff is amazing! The location is gorgeous and the food was great! Guests absolutely raved about the wedding. I honestly couldn't recommend this place more. Maggi, Susie and Cathy... Read More are so kind and willing to work with you. You won't be disappointed.

2012-08-01T14:25:02 Response from the vendor

Kara and Neil, you both were wonderful to work with. It was a beautiful wedding. We will see you next summer for your anniversary. Thank you! Cathy

Perfect mountain location

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Jen E

We would not have changed a thing about The Chateau...the openness of the room, the cabin feel, fireplaces, and wood beams made for a beautiful location that was intimate and fun. We also loved that the time alloted there was 4pm-11pm...plenty of time to enjoy the reception. The... Read More food was delicious and the service was great.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Gwyndalyn E

Invited to tasting, what a great ideal and defintely added to the decision to select this venue for my wedding reception. The Event coordinator, banquet manager and wait staff were so accomodating! We had a great time! Food and service were wonderful.

A perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Heidi P

When we first visited the Chateau, my husband and I could see ourselves being married there. angelic was ver helpful during the sales process. We were then turned over to Maggi as our Event Coordinator. She is awesome! Everything with our wedding ran smoothly, thanks to... Read More Maggi's guidance. We provided centerpieces which The Chateau's staff placed on our tables exactly as we had directed. Our guests RAVED about the food (Pablo breaded fish, chicken florentine, filet mignon, caramelized onion bulgur, seasonal veggies, Caesar salad) They were also able to provide a tasty vegan meal. To limits vendors, we had their cupcakes for dessert and a 10" ceremonial cake for cutting. The cake (and the cupcakes!) were delicious and the cake was much bigger & more ornately decorated than I expected. We knew The Chateau was the perfect place for our wedding but they exceeded my expectations/dreams in all areas!

Review for Chateau

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Dawn H

Gorgeous views, friendly staff, very reasonable prices, as we had our wedding off season and on a Sunday (the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend);The staff was not extremely flexible since they knew how desirable the Chateau is and what a great deal we were getting.

Meet The Manager

Cathy Becker

I went to college in Southern California at Cal State Northridge. While attending college I was a server at an exclusive restaurant in Toluca Lake. At that time I started a side business being a party goer. People hired me to go to their parties to make sure their guests had a good time. I have always loved a good party, and my experience as a professional Party Goer allowed me to hone my skills. Helping people make their dreams come true is the best job ever. Our food is delicious. Our venues are beautiful. Our staff is well polished and friendly. That's what makes a good party.