Experience the Spirit of Tuscany

From the moment you step foot onto the grounds of Bella Collina, you escape to a retreat of endless bliss. Authentic Tuscan architecture and Italian flair make up the framework of our 65,000 square foot clubhouse. Escape to Tuscany without leaving Central Florida. Your castle awaits you...

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Castle, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

15920 County Road 455, Montverde, FL (407) 469-4999

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brienna M

Bella Collina was everything I could have hoped and dreamed for. Our guests were blown away at the uniqueness and classless of this venue! The food was AMAZING and will be talked about for years to come. They could wonderful care of two of our guests with food allergies and made... Read More sure my husband and I were well taken care of the entire day! The locker room staff were more than helpful and saved minor issues throughout the day. Thank you, thank you, thank you from your newest newlyweds!!!

2017-03-21T07:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We're excited to hear you enjoyed your day, and we hope you come visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Charity M

One word - gorgeous! This location really makes you feel like you are in a different land. It has so many beautiful locations for the ceremony and fun spots for the reception all in one place. The staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and attentive. Our guests still cannot... Read More stop talking about how beautiful our location was. Best night ever!

2017-02-13T07:41:30 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear you loved the location! We appreciate the review and hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Carissa S

My fiance and I looked at several venues (Private homes, golf courses, historic areas… you name it) and were starting to get super discouraged because nothing really “wowed” us. I was scrolling through Pinterest one night and came across a picture of this beautiful Tuscany... Read More looking building that said it was in Florida... I didn’t believe this venue was in Florida because it was so gorgeous! We scheduled a visit and we were both amazing. The photos are spectacular but they don't even do the whole property justice when you see everything in person. Once through the gates, the property was breathtaking. Our jaws dropped. We hadn’t even taken but 20 steps into the atrium of Bella Collina let alone met with the woman who was supposed to give us the tour and we both looked at each other and said aloud “this is it!” The tour of the entire property continued to “wow” us. It felt like we weren’t in Florida with the beautiful hills and scenery. We knew we had to get married there. Everyone was so wonderful! Bella Collina even sent me a pre-wedding gift (I won't spoil it for future BC brides and say what the gift was!) None of my girlfriend's venues sent them a gift so it was a pleasant surprise. Thank you BC for being so thoughtful and making a bride feel so special. I never imagined I would have an outdoor ceremony or reception but the entire property was so stunning, it would be a crying shame to waste the beauty of it with an indoor wedding. Our tasting was impressive as well. BC truly felt like a destination wedding abroad in Italy with it’s detail oriented Tuscany style ... Our wedding was a dream come true. Also, not to mention BC has a golf course which was an added plus for my groom! BC definitely knows what it's doing. I don't have a single bad thing to say about them. Get married at BC! You won't regret it!

2017-02-03T06:39:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and for choosing Bella Collina as your wedding venue. We are elated to hear you enjoyed the experience and your wedding was a dream come true. We hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kelscey B

Bella Collina is the most breathtaking venue I have ever been too! My family and friends quickly understood why I had them fly from NJ to experience the beauty what feels like a Tuscan Castle in the middle of Florida. My family and I are actually members so we frequent the... Read More clubhouse and are very friendly with the staff, so it was a natural choice to have my wedding there. Everything the day of my wedding went perfectly! My guests raved about the food, especially cocktail hour, where we chose to go for a more extended amount of offerings than what the usual package entails. (We offered a market station, flatbread station, oyster bar, sushi bar, and shrimp cocktail, lamb lollipops, beef wellington, spring rolls, and lobster mac and cheese as passed appetizers.) For the dinner we got the filet and salmon duo, which was an excellent choice so guests could have a little of both. The staff was very accommodating and made sure everything went smoothly. Julio made sure that my husband and I had a drink in our hand and got to try everything at cocktail hour and throughout dinner. He was very attentive, as was all the staff. Everything about my wedding at Bella Collina was perfection--I highly recommend it for any bride who wants a major wow factor for what a reasonable price. There is truly nothing else like it!

2016-11-27T14:02:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We are elated to hear you enjoyed your wedding and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Megan H

Bella Collina is absolutely beautiful! My guests loved the venue. The staff was great. We got ready at Bella and used their services. Hair and makeup looked great, thank you Leslie and Amanda. Our butler Jasmin was awesome and the guys butler was too! I recommend getting... Read More ready there for the experience. Thank you Bella for making my wedding gorgeous and stress free!

2016-11-27T14:03:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We love helping our couples have a stress-free wedding day. Hopefully you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

The most amazing wedding venue! Bella Collina is absolutely beautiful, the food was fantastic and the service was amazing! Couldn't recommend it enough!

2016-11-01T08:00:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley C

Our wedding at Bella Collina was a dream come true! The venue itself is stunningly beautiful. It feels like you have been whisked away to Tuscany. There are so many amazing places for photography. The staff is so professional and so kind. They truly make you feel like royalty... Read More on your wedding day. They are so responsive and accommodating. I worked with several amazing people through our wedding planning process, from the guards at the gate to Sales, all the way to our butler at the wedding. Everyone was AMAZING!!! Thank you so much to Stacy, Dana, Gina, Rachael, Leslie, Amanda, Ramona and Julio!! You helped make our wedding be a day we will never forget! I loved every minute of my wedding day and wish I could do it all over again!! The Club at Bella Collina will always hold a special place in my heart!!

2016-10-27T11:53:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear your wedding was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Samantha E

When my husband and I got engaged, I knew there was only one place I saw myself getting married at - Bella Collina! Our wedding day exceeded all expectations I had about this beautiful property, and every single one of our guests were blown away. The staff was extremely... Read More attentive - from the planning and scheduling leading up to the wedding, and even more so the day of. Thank you Bella Collina for allowing us to start our happily ever after in such a beautiful and magical way!

2016-10-24T06:45:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so excited you enjoyed your big day.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nicole R

AMAZING venue! I found Bella Collina on pinterest and fell in love. The moment we stepped on their property we knew we had to have our wedding there. The Italian rustic architecture and rolling hills makes you feel like you're not in Florida. Our guests raved all night about how... Read More beautiful the place was. The staff at Bella Collina was a pleasure to work with. Dana and Gina were always so helpful and willing to answer any questions we had. Julio on the day of our wedding catered to us all night long. We were originally suppose to have our reception on the lawn, but due to bad weather we had to have it in the ballroom. BUT the best part about Bella Collina is that no matter where you are on their property it's beautiful. It was blessing in disguise. We are so glad we chose Bella Collina as our venue. Our wedding day was perfect!

2016-10-19T10:07:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding. We hope you come back to visit again soon!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jennal A

Unbelievable experience! Everything was beyond incredible and exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2016-10-13T12:27:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 LINDA M

What a beautiful location to get married. An almost Tuscan feel in Florida. Over all we were very happy with the location and most of the staff at Bella Collina. With it being the only venue we viewed we knew instantly that it was the place for us to get married. We opted for... Read More the intimate package with only 14 guests in total. The food was quite expensive, but as there was a $2000 minimum spend for the food for 10 adults and 4 children this was soon covered ($160 per adult for the entre). We had no rehersal, no co-ordinator ($1500) and quite a stress free day apart from the very forward, bordering on the rude side Butler who was telling us how we should be seated and introduced to our family even though we were happy with our seating plan. The initial cost for the intimate package was $2500. We never saw much of the cocktail hour as we were away getting our bride and groom photos around the lovely estate. We found the Spa could have been more helpful at times as they seemed to know what was going on, but often weren't very proactive as they use an external stylist who can only communicate when they are not in their primary place of work. We would recommend this venue for your special day

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Eleasha H

We Loved having our wedding here!!!! Beautiful venue, great, location. We still get compliments from our guests about how amazing our wedding was because of the venue.

2016-09-07T15:27:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad your guests enjoyed your beautiful day.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Julie M

We booked Bella Collina for our wedding in April 2017! It is jaw dropping, absolutely stunning, and the staff has been so helpful! I can't wait to have my wedding there!!!! Only down fall is there is not enough hotel choices for out of town guests (only 2 in the area) and one... Read More of them is not accommodating and the other is great! However, with 200 out of town guests, 1 hotel is only 80 rooms is squeezing it.

2016-09-07T15:29:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so excited for your special day.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michele P

There simply is no other venue that is as breathtakingly beautiful, absolutely top notch at professionalism and service. The food was presented with flare, deliciously prepared and serviced continuously to make our guests feel as if it was a never ending feast. The staff is... Read More prepared, professional, patient and polite... even the littlest things are handled with precision and pride by all. Every bride should be so lucky to have a Bella Collia Wedding!

2016-09-07T15:31:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience at Bella Collina! It was our pleasure to share this special day with you.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michele P

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jeremiah N

Bella Collina was so amazing and the staff made sure everything was perfect.

2016-09-07T15:31:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your day!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Kristen G

BREATHAKING. A FAIRYTALE. PERFECT. THE BEST DAY EVER. The minute you pull into the Bella Collina drive you feel like you are in another country! The scenery, food, THE SERVICE, and little things that they do to make your day grand, are just absolutely amazing. Our guests... Read More still say our wedding was one of the most beautiful they've ever been to. I would HIGHLY recommend Bella Collina.

2016-09-07T15:32:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 catherine j

This is the most beautiful venue i have looked at but the price for food is too expensive for 100 guest. I wish they would let other caterers in or at least make a more affordable menu. I'm disappointed that i have to turn it away. It meets everything i am looking for, except... Read More for the price of food. It's a very beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016

Amazing venue! You don't even feel like your in Florida. The staff was amazing throughout the planning process and the day of. It's a "one stop shop." You can have your hair and makeup done at the spa, have your ceremony and reception all in one location!

2016-09-07T15:36:03 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you enjoyed your special day and we are delighted to have been a part of it!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Yurileidy T

I absolutely loved this venue so did my guests. My guest were amazed by the beauty and architecture of Bella Collina. My wedding was like no other. The pictures came out so beautiful, I just can't stop looking at them. Everything was a total perfection.

2016-09-07T15:37:28 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

We were very happy with the overall result for our special day at Bella Collina. When we first visited the place we instantly knew that we wanted to celebrate our wedding there - it's just out of this world! You would not expect to see this kind of place in Florida. With that... Read More said, we went with their intimate wedding package which compared to their initial proposal for both Ceremony and Reception it ended up becoming 3500$+ They did not figure in any of the extra service charges for butler passed food, locker room luncheon, a more realistic menu choice, and they wanted to charge us for every single change we wanted to make (obviously so that you don't make any). They were not flexible about changing drink options, it was very hard to get an answer about it until the very last minute. They offered their estate homes to spend the night before the wedding and after, and we liked the idea so we decided on having a rehearsal dinner and spend the night at the Estate the night before the big day. Expect another 1200$ for the Rehearsal and 1300$ for the Estate. They penciled the date in for the rehearsal, but we couldn't really book it until 3 months before the wedding. They ended up booking another wedding on that same day, so we had to go with a luncheon instead of a dinner and were told to make sure to be out of there by 2pm. I thought it would work out since we were supposed to check into the Estate right after, but was told on the day that it would not be available until 4pm. My family ended up waiting 3 hours until the house was available at their restaurant and were not told to leave, so this was good. It didn't seem to affect the following wedding. I think this was unfortunate and poorly planned in my opinion. Convincing us to stay at the Estate and do a rehearsal, and then book a wedding on top of our plans and not give us any real solutions. Despite all of this, when we were finally able to check in the Estate was fantastic and the Rehearsal was a great turn out. They also offered hair dressing options, but when I called to inquire they told me that our wedding was on a Monday - their day off- so they didn't offer their services unless it was a minimum of 3 people. When I found 3 people and called again, they told me that they had already made plans and were not available. I was not happy with this, the 3 people who were interested had to do their own hair and have the bridal party help out. Pre ceremony - My family was not happy with how the seating arrangement went during the ceremony. Apparently they were rudely told by the butler to sit down and ended up having almost everyone sitting on the bride's side and left a bunch of empty seats on the groom's side which caught my eye and made it very distracting during the ceremony. Cocktail hour - I would have liked to have more time during the cocktail hour. They only give you 1 hour, so the bride and groom go elsewhere to get their portrait pictures taken and miss it completely, after we hired the music, butler passed food and made a point to choose the spot, it was a real shame the bride and groom miss it completely. Some people told me that it went so fast they weren't even able to try any of the food. We had more than enough time to plan out accordingly in my opinion and had extra time during the reception which could have been allotted to the cocktail hour.

honestly, this is the nicest wedding venue in florida

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Laura N

This is was the most beautiful wedding that I could have ever imagined. I wanted to have our wedding at the ritz carlton and once we stepped onto bella collina property we were completely sold. the entire property is absolutely stunning. every single one of my guests raved about... Read More how beautiful the venue was. there were so many places to take pictures because everything is so beautiful. the tuscany inspiration is just jaw dropping, the views are gorgeous, the clubhouse has very nice rooms and several options for the ceremony and reception. this is honestly the nicest wedding venue location in florida. the staff was very accommodating and they did everything in their power to make our wedding perfect. The dinner was delicious, and our wedding came our absolutely perfect. I hope one day we have a daughter so that she can get married here. We looked at other options around central florida and we almost flew our entire family to Europe because we couldn't find a venue that we loved until we found bella coliina. This was the best decision we made, it was just breathtaking.

2016-01-07T13:46:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Laura for the kind words!! We were so honored to be a part of your special day!!

Bella Collina does it ALL!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

When my fiance and I decided to start looking at venues, our two requirements were that we wanted to get married outside and we wanted to have a lake view. Once our wedding planner suggested Bella Collina and took us to tour the property, we were hooked. There wasn't a place... Read More in the world we would rather get married. From the beginning, the staff at Bella Collina took excellent care of us. They paid attention to every detail, every need, every request that we had. They allowed us to change our minds and change them again until we were thrilled with the outcome. Our wedding was literally like a fairytale- it was better than I could have ever dreamed when it all came together. On the day of, the staff was attentive to all of my wedding party, my vendors, my guests, and especially my family. Their menu options and food were amazing and very versatile, with something for everyone. The locker rooms where the bridal party get ready are beyond compare- huge bathtubs, brightly lit mirrors, giant lockers, and lots of seating to enjoy each others' company. Also, they allow the groomsmen to play golf on their course the day of your event to keep them occupied while the women get ready. I would highly recommend Bella Collina to anybody who is able to afford it- you won't have any regrets once you see your dream day come to fruition!

2016-09-07T15:49:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your special day.

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 DeAnna D

Bella Collina is absolutely breathtaking. Every inch of the property is a stunning photo backdrop - all of which is available to you if you have an event there. The catering is exquisite. The staff that tends to the bride and groom on the wedding day...I cannot even begin to... Read More describe how amazing they are. They were constantly asking my husband and me if we needed anything, bringing us our favorite drink, they were always close by in case we needed anything. Dana is great and knows the venue so well and can answer any and every question you could have. Gina is always quick to respond to emails and has such a positive attitude. Three months later, my guests are still raving over Bella, and actually thanking me for inviting them to such an amazing place. I started my own event planning company (Affinity Event Creative) and I cannot wait to take my brides there to plan their dream wedding!

The BEST DAY EVER!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Erika L

JUST MARRIED 05/24/2015 :) -- As my Fiancé and I first drove up to Bella Collina we immediately said to each other this place is beyond breathtaking! As we continued to tour the property it just continued to get more and more beautiful! At some point while we were visiting the... Read More venue, we both took a second to step away from it all and say to each other we HAVE to get married here, it is phenomenal. Bella Collina, really made our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER. Not only were all of our guests continuing to complement how perfect everything was from the ceremony to the reception they could not stop saying how beautiful our venue was. Sean and I felt so blessed to be able to spend the one-day that is most important to us with all of our family and friends. We really did feel as if we were in another country with all of the closest people to us. It was an exquisite day! The staff and service we received all the way up to our wedding day was beyond great! Every single person really made us feel special and we couldn't have picked a better place to call our wedding venue. If you are in search of your PERFECT day, you will know just like we did that Bella Collina is hands down the best venue for your wedding day!! -Thank you, Bella Collina for OUR perfect day!! - Mr. & Mrs. O’Neill.

Meet The Director of Sales

Stacy Sewell

Stacy has been the force behind Bella Collina’s continued annual growth in both memberships & events. Stacy joined the team prior to the grand opening of the award-winning clubhouse in February 2008, starting out as Membership Assistant. Within a couple years, the south Lake County native became Director of Membership and she assumed her current position in 2012. Stacy oversees a small marketing team that has boosted Bella Collina into one of the leading wedding and event venues in the world. Recognized with numerous regional and national honors, including being named #1 Venue by The Knot.