The Club at Bella Collina

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

15920 County Road 455, Montverde, FL

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 LINDA M

What a beautiful location to get married. An almost Tuscan feel in Florida. Over all we were very happy with the location and most of the staff at Bella Collina. With it being the only venue we viewed we knew instantly that it was the place for us to get married. We opted for... Read More the intimate package with only 14 guests in total. The food was quite expensive, but as there was a $2000 minimum spend for the food for 10 adults and 4 children this was soon covered ($160 per adult for the entre). We had no rehersal, no co-ordinator ($1500) and quite a stress free day apart from the very forward, bordering on the rude side Butler who was telling us how we should be seated and introduced to our family even though we were happy with our seating plan. The initial cost for the intimate package was $2500. We never saw much of the cocktail hour as we were away getting our bride and groom photos around the lovely estate. We found the Spa could have been more helpful at times as they seemed to know what was going on, but often weren't very proactive as they use an external stylist who can only communicate when they are not in their primary place of work. We would recommend this venue for your special day

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Eleasha H

We Loved having our wedding here!!!! Beautiful venue, great, location. We still get compliments from our guests about how amazing our wedding was because of the venue.

2016-09-07T15:27:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad your guests enjoyed your beautiful day.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Julie M

We booked Bella Collina for our wedding in April 2017! It is jaw dropping, absolutely stunning, and the staff has been so helpful! I can't wait to have my wedding there!!!! Only down fall is there is not enough hotel choices for out of town guests (only 2 in the area) and one... Read More of them is not accommodating and the other is great! However, with 200 out of town guests, 1 hotel is only 80 rooms is squeezing it.

2016-09-07T15:29:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so excited for your special day.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michele P

There simply is no other venue that is as breathtakingly beautiful, absolutely top notch at professionalism and service. The food was presented with flare, deliciously prepared and serviced continuously to make our guests feel as if it was a never ending feast. The staff is... Read More prepared, professional, patient and polite... even the littlest things are handled with precision and pride by all. Every bride should be so lucky to have a Bella Collia Wedding!

2016-09-07T15:31:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience at Bella Collina! It was our pleasure to share this special day with you.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michele P

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jeremiah N

Bella Collina was so amazing and the staff made sure everything was perfect.

2016-09-07T15:31:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your day!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Kristen G

BREATHAKING. A FAIRYTALE. PERFECT. THE BEST DAY EVER. The minute you pull into the Bella Collina drive you feel like you are in another country! The scenery, food, THE SERVICE, and little things that they do to make your day grand, are just absolutely amazing. Our guests... Read More still say our wedding was one of the most beautiful they've ever been to. I would HIGHLY recommend Bella Collina.

2016-09-07T15:32:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to be part of your special day!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 catherine j

This is the most beautiful venue i have looked at but the price for food is too expensive for 100 guest. I wish they would let other caterers in or at least make a more affordable menu. I'm disappointed that i have to turn it away. It meets everything i am looking for, except... Read More for the price of food. It's a very beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 3/17/2016

Amazing venue! You don't even feel like your in Florida. The staff was amazing throughout the planning process and the day of. It's a "one stop shop." You can have your hair and makeup done at the spa, have your ceremony and reception all in one location!

2016-09-07T15:36:03 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you enjoyed your special day and we are delighted to have been a part of it!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Yurileidy T

I absolutely loved this venue so did my guests. My guest were amazed by the beauty and architecture of Bella Collina. My wedding was like no other. The pictures came out so beautiful, I just can't stop looking at them. Everything was a total perfection.

2016-09-07T15:37:28 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

We were very happy with the overall result for our special day at Bella Collina. When we first visited the place we instantly knew that we wanted to celebrate our wedding there - it's just out of this world! You would not expect to see this kind of place in Florida. With that... Read More said, we went with their intimate wedding package which compared to their initial proposal for both Ceremony and Reception it ended up becoming 3500$+ They did not figure in any of the extra service charges for butler passed food, locker room luncheon, a more realistic menu choice, and they wanted to charge us for every single change we wanted to make (obviously so that you don't make any). They were not flexible about changing drink options, it was very hard to get an answer about it until the very last minute. They offered their estate homes to spend the night before the wedding and after, and we liked the idea so we decided on having a rehearsal dinner and spend the night at the Estate the night before the big day. Expect another 1200$ for the Rehearsal and 1300$ for the Estate. They penciled the date in for the rehearsal, but we couldn't really book it until 3 months before the wedding. They ended up booking another wedding on that same day, so we had to go with a luncheon instead of a dinner and were told to make sure to be out of there by 2pm. I thought it would work out since we were supposed to check into the Estate right after, but was told on the day that it would not be available until 4pm. My family ended up waiting 3 hours until the house was available at their restaurant and were not told to leave, so this was good. It didn't seem to affect the following wedding. I think this was unfortunate and poorly planned in my opinion. Convincing us to stay at the Estate and do a rehearsal, and then book a wedding on top of our plans and not give us any real solutions. Despite all of this, when we were finally able to check in the Estate was fantastic and the Rehearsal was a great turn out. They also offered hair dressing options, but when I called to inquire they told me that our wedding was on a Monday - their day off- so they didn't offer their services unless it was a minimum of 3 people. When I found 3 people and called again, they told me that they had already made plans and were not available. I was not happy with this, the 3 people who were interested had to do their own hair and have the bridal party help out. Pre ceremony - My family was not happy with how the seating arrangement went during the ceremony. Apparently they were rudely told by the butler to sit down and ended up having almost everyone sitting on the bride's side and left a bunch of empty seats on the groom's side which caught my eye and made it very distracting during the ceremony. Cocktail hour - I would have liked to have more time during the cocktail hour. They only give you 1 hour, so the bride and groom go elsewhere to get their portrait pictures taken and miss it completely, after we hired the music, butler passed food and made a point to choose the spot, it was a real shame the bride and groom miss it completely. Some people told me that it went so fast they weren't even able to try any of the food. We had more than enough time to plan out accordingly in my opinion and had extra time during the reception which could have been allotted to the cocktail hour.

honestly, this is the nicest wedding venue in florida

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Laura N

This is was the most beautiful wedding that I could have ever imagined. I wanted to have our wedding at the ritz carlton and once we stepped onto bella collina property we were completely sold. the entire property is absolutely stunning. every single one of my guests raved about... Read More how beautiful the venue was. there were so many places to take pictures because everything is so beautiful. the tuscany inspiration is just jaw dropping, the views are gorgeous, the clubhouse has very nice rooms and several options for the ceremony and reception. this is honestly the nicest wedding venue location in florida. the staff was very accommodating and they did everything in their power to make our wedding perfect. The dinner was delicious, and our wedding came our absolutely perfect. I hope one day we have a daughter so that she can get married here. We looked at other options around central florida and we almost flew our entire family to Europe because we couldn't find a venue that we loved until we found bella coliina. This was the best decision we made, it was just breathtaking.

2016-01-07T13:46:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Laura for the kind words!! We were so honored to be a part of your special day!!

Bella Collina does it ALL!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

When my fiance and I decided to start looking at venues, our two requirements were that we wanted to get married outside and we wanted to have a lake view. Once our wedding planner suggested Bella Collina and took us to tour the property, we were hooked. There wasn't a place... Read More in the world we would rather get married. From the beginning, the staff at Bella Collina took excellent care of us. They paid attention to every detail, every need, every request that we had. They allowed us to change our minds and change them again until we were thrilled with the outcome. Our wedding was literally like a fairytale- it was better than I could have ever dreamed when it all came together. On the day of, the staff was attentive to all of my wedding party, my vendors, my guests, and especially my family. Their menu options and food were amazing and very versatile, with something for everyone. The locker rooms where the bridal party get ready are beyond compare- huge bathtubs, brightly lit mirrors, giant lockers, and lots of seating to enjoy each others' company. Also, they allow the groomsmen to play golf on their course the day of your event to keep them occupied while the women get ready. I would highly recommend Bella Collina to anybody who is able to afford it- you won't have any regrets once you see your dream day come to fruition!

2016-09-07T15:49:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your special day.

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 DeAnna D

Bella Collina is absolutely breathtaking. Every inch of the property is a stunning photo backdrop - all of which is available to you if you have an event there. The catering is exquisite. The staff that tends to the bride and groom on the wedding day...I cannot even begin to... Read More describe how amazing they are. They were constantly asking my husband and me if we needed anything, bringing us our favorite drink, they were always close by in case we needed anything. Dana is great and knows the venue so well and can answer any and every question you could have. Gina is always quick to respond to emails and has such a positive attitude. Three months later, my guests are still raving over Bella, and actually thanking me for inviting them to such an amazing place. I started my own event planning company (Affinity Event Creative) and I cannot wait to take my brides there to plan their dream wedding!

The BEST DAY EVER!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Erika L

JUST MARRIED 05/24/2015 :) -- As my Fiancé and I first drove up to Bella Collina we immediately said to each other this place is beyond breathtaking! As we continued to tour the property it just continued to get more and more beautiful! At some point while we were visiting the... Read More venue, we both took a second to step away from it all and say to each other we HAVE to get married here, it is phenomenal. Bella Collina, really made our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER. Not only were all of our guests continuing to complement how perfect everything was from the ceremony to the reception they could not stop saying how beautiful our venue was. Sean and I felt so blessed to be able to spend the one-day that is most important to us with all of our family and friends. We really did feel as if we were in another country with all of the closest people to us. It was an exquisite day! The staff and service we received all the way up to our wedding day was beyond great! Every single person really made us feel special and we couldn't have picked a better place to call our wedding venue. If you are in search of your PERFECT day, you will know just like we did that Bella Collina is hands down the best venue for your wedding day!! -Thank you, Bella Collina for OUR perfect day!! - Mr. & Mrs. O’Neill.

Bella Collina

Reviewed on 5/16/2015 Sarah B

The views were amazing and the venue was beautiful, many people thought that it did not look typically like Florida. Everything was wonderfully coordinated and I was able to actually enjoy my wedding.

Perfect place for a perfect wedding!!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Maria Alejandra P

We were very pleased to have the wedding and reception at such a gorgeous venue. Perfect service, food, drinks..etc... Was such a special day for everyone, a unique wedding...

Beautiful Bella

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

Bella Collina was the perfect venue for our wedding! We loved everything about it! The sales and catering staff were amazing in helping us prepare for our big day. Our ladies locker room attendant, Sonya was also super sweet and very attentive. The guys locker room attendant... Read More Julio on the other hand was aggressive and pushy and I did not like how he argued with my photographers and my wedding coordinator! Bella makes you pay for a wedding coordinator, they should let the wedding coordinator do their job and not have their staff get in the way or contradict them! This was very annoying!! Also have your guys be prepared to pay $85 for a 12 pack of beer, which is absolutely ridiculous, if they are hanging out in the locker room and drinking before the wedding. Other then that everything else went smoothly, the food was delicious and our wedding day was amazing! I would choose Bella again as my venue if I had to do it all over again!

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VENUE

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Kira O

From the moment I saw this venue, I knew that it was the one. Everyone at the wedding was seriously taken back by how beautiful everything was. I promise you that you cannot go wrong with this place. The only thing I HATED was that they are very restricting with vendors you can... Read More have. EVERY vendor must have a million dollar insurance policy. Many companies have this, however its hard to save money on cheaper vendors (ex. a soloist that you know personally, a cake company you personally know, etc.) There is no wiggle room on this whatsoever. Overall, I loved it -and am sure that there is no possible way that anyone could not enjoy their wedding at this beautiful spot!

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Nicole S

I was fortunate enough to have my dream wedding at Bella Collina. Bella Collina is a very tuscan, Italian inspired venue. The staff is very professional and courteous! I worked with Gina day in and day out with many questions and changes and she was always professional and... Read More respectful. Bella Collina was very flexible when we had to move the location of the reception mid way through the night. In minutes, we had a smooth and flawless transition with the help of their staff. I could not have dreamed of a more magical day. Each day looking at our wedding gives me butterflies.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

Having my wedding at Bella Collina was as close to an Italian wedding as it gets! The setting is beautiful and the scenery is amazing. All of my guests were in awe of how beautiful my venue was. Everyone at Bella Collina was a pleasure to work with, and could not do enough to... Read More help. Everything was absolutely perfect from the beginning of our wedding day until the very end. Beautiful venue and amazing staff - I cannot rate The Bella Collina highly enough!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Maria F

Bella Collina is such a magical place! The staff are tremendously attentive and keep everything running the day of like a well-oiled machine. You simply cannot beat the views and the Tuscan glamour of the place. The wedding was the best night of my life so far and driving away... Read More at the end of the evening, I felt (cliched as this may sound) like a princess, and was certainly treated at such by everyone there. Thank you to everyone at Bella for such a wonderful experience. It was perfection. My husband and I were both incredibly impressed, as were my parents and all our guests.

Italy in Florida

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Lorena V

Bella Collina is just a dream venue. When we visited it we had no doubt we would be getting married there. They were very helpful throughout the process. I am a very organized person, so I loved how they were very organized as well. Their contact was constant throughout the... Read More whole year of preparation, and they were very prompt to answer any questions I had. Thank you Bella Collina! We had the wedding of our dreams because of you!

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Katie H

I picked this venue for multiple reasons. The 2 highlights for me were that the architecture is absolutely gorgeous so all of your pictures have stunning backgrounds and you are the only wedding on a given day so you aren't competing with other brides and their guests. They have... Read More indoor and outdoor space so you can move your location the day of in the case of inclement weather. I absolutely loved this venue!

Dreams Do Come True -- Perfect Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Courtney T

Bella Collina is an absolutely stunning venue! My husband and I got married on May 30th, 2014 and I must say I do not regret anything about this venue. All of the staff (Erin, Melanie, and Julio) were extremely helpful, friendly, and willing to work with you to help you make the... Read More right decision for your wedding. My husband and I really liked that the venue was private. This allowed the Bella wedding venue staff to totally devote their attention to us. There are many venues in Orlando where there are 4 or more weddings going on at the same time. We didn't want to be just another number, and we didn't want our guests to get lost and go to the wrong wedding ceremony! 95% of our families were traveling from out of town- however it was still very accommodating for our guests. We secured the hotels nearby in Clermont which were only 5 minutes away from the venue. Also, it was FREE parking at Bella Collina! (You'd be surprised, not every venue has free parking) We chose to have an Outdoor Ceremony, using the Ceremony Lawn (with us facing the lake view) and to have the reception in the Ballroom. At the time they were still constructing the new ballroom, and we decided to take a gamble (since we had not seen it yet). However we were confident that the Ballroom would be a great choice, in which it was. For cocktail hour we used the Reflection Pond/Patio area - gorgeous! Our family was able to enjoy the rolling hills and lovely lake view (and it had stopped raining as soon as the ceremony started!) Everything about this place is just stunning. The bridal suite was very elegant and spacious. It reminded me of a guest house, it has huge locker room space, a living room, a nook for food/snacks, and a large bathing area. On the day of our wedding I actually used one of the bath tubs there to relax and get ready. I had our wedding party arrive in the morning so that we could just relax all day and not be rushed. It was PERFECT! We listened to music, we got our hair/nails/makeup done, the butler was there with us throughout the entire process - refreshing the water, the snacks, and getting us whatever we needed. Talk about being pampered!!! Unfortunately it did rain on my wedding day, so we did not have the ceremony outdoors (which was a blessing in disguise). Everyone including the venue staff worked with me to make sure the wedding would be beautiful and I agreed to have the ceremony inside the Ballroom. We were the first wedding to have an indoor ceremony at the brand new ballroom! It was still beautiful and they pulled it all together. Again, no regrets and it looked amazing. All of the vendors were great as well and they all worked cohesively together to ensure a smooth transition from ceremony to cocktail to reception. I HIGHLY recommend that you use the vendors off of their vendor list, especially for Photography, Music, Cake, and Flowers. The reason is because these vendors know the venue. The photographer knew all of the best kept secrets for wedding photos. Overall, the service was flawless and the venue was amazing. I honestly do not have a negative review or remark for Bella Collina. For some of the brides who are cringing at the price, I can assure you that this venue is worth the value. This was our dream venue and thankfully our dream came true! Trust me, you won't regret it! If you want to know what vendors I used and HIGHLY recommend, check out my blog on CourtneyGavin.com