The Club at Bella Collina

Montverde, FL

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Experience the Spirit of Tuscany

From the moment you step foot onto the grounds of Bella Collina, you escape to a retreat of endless bliss. Authentic Tuscan architecture and Italian flair make up the framework of our 65,000 square foot clubhouse. Escape to Tuscany without leaving Central Florida. Your castle awaits you...

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Restaurant, Unusual/Alternative

15920 County Road 455, Montverde, FL

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 DeAnna D

Bella Collina is absolutely breathtaking. Every inch of the property is a stunning photo backdrop - all of which is available to you if you have an event there. The catering is exquisite. The staff that tends to the bride and groom on the wedding day...I cannot even begin to describe how amazing they are. They were constantly asking my husband and me if we needed anything, bringing us our favorite drink, they were always close by in case we needed anything. Dana is great and knows the venue so well and can answer any and every question you could have. Gina is always quick to respond to emails and has such a positive attitude. Three months later, my guests are still raving over Bella, and actually thanking me for inviting them to such an amazing place. I started my own event planning company (Affinity Event Creative) and I cannot wait to take my brides there to plan their dream wedding!

The BEST DAY EVER!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Erika L

JUST MARRIED 05/24/2015 :) -- As my Fiancé and I first drove up to Bella Collina we immediately said to each other this place is beyond breathtaking! As we continued to tour the property it just continued to get more and more beautiful! At some point while we were visiting the venue, we both took a second to step away from it all and say to each other we HAVE to get married here, it is phenomenal. Bella Collina, really made our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER. Not only were all of our guests continuing to complement how perfect everything was from the ceremony to the reception they could not stop saying how beautiful our venue was. Sean and I felt so blessed to be able to spend the one-day that is most important to us with all of our family and friends. We really did feel as if we were in another country with all of the closest people to us. It was an exquisite day! The staff and service we received all the way up to our wedding day was beyond great! Every single person really made us feel special and we couldn't have picked a better place to call our wedding venue. If you are in search of your PERFECT day, you will know just like we did that Bella Collina is hands down the best venue for your wedding day!! -Thank you, Bella Collina for OUR perfect day!! - Mr. & Mrs. O’Neill.

Bella Collina

Reviewed on 5/16/2015 Sarah B

The views were amazing and the venue was beautiful, many people thought that it did not look typically like Florida. Everything was wonderfully coordinated and I was able to actually enjoy my wedding.

Perfect place for a perfect wedding!!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Maria Alejandra P

We were very pleased to have the wedding and reception at such a gorgeous venue. Perfect service, food, drinks..etc... Was such a special day for everyone, a unique wedding...

Beautiful Bella

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

Bella Collina was the perfect venue for our wedding! We loved everything about it! The sales and catering staff were amazing in helping us prepare for our big day. Our ladies locker room attendant, Sonya was also super sweet and very attentive. The guys locker room attendant Julio on the other hand was aggressive and pushy and I did not like how he argued with my photographers and my wedding coordinator! Bella makes you pay for a wedding coordinator, they should let the wedding coordinator do their job and not have their staff get in the way or contradict them! This was very annoying!! Also have your guys be prepared to pay $85 for a 12 pack of beer, which is absolutely ridiculous, if they are hanging out in the locker room and drinking before the wedding. Other then that everything else went smoothly, the food was delicious and our wedding day was amazing! I would choose Bella again as my venue if I had to do it all over again!

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VENUE

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Kira O

From the moment I saw this venue, I knew that it was the one. Everyone at the wedding was seriously taken back by how beautiful everything was. I promise you that you cannot go wrong with this place. The only thing I HATED was that they are very restricting with vendors you can have. EVERY vendor must have a million dollar insurance policy. Many companies have this, however its hard to save money on cheaper vendors (ex. a soloist that you know personally, a cake company you personally know, etc.) There is no wiggle room on this whatsoever. Overall, I loved it -and am sure that there is no possible way that anyone could not enjoy their wedding at this beautiful spot!

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Nicole S

I was fortunate enough to have my dream wedding at Bella Collina. Bella Collina is a very tuscan, Italian inspired venue. The staff is very professional and courteous! I worked with Gina day in and day out with many questions and changes and she was always professional and respectful. Bella Collina was very flexible when we had to move the location of the reception mid way through the night. In minutes, we had a smooth and flawless transition with the help of their staff. I could not have dreamed of a more magical day. Each day looking at our wedding gives me butterflies.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015

Having my wedding at Bella Collina was as close to an Italian wedding as it gets! The setting is beautiful and the scenery is amazing. All of my guests were in awe of how beautiful my venue was. Everyone at Bella Collina was a pleasure to work with, and could not do enough to help. Everything was absolutely perfect from the beginning of our wedding day until the very end. Beautiful venue and amazing staff - I cannot rate The Bella Collina highly enough!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Maria F

Bella Collina is such a magical place! The staff are tremendously attentive and keep everything running the day of like a well-oiled machine. You simply cannot beat the views and the Tuscan glamour of the place. The wedding was the best night of my life so far and driving away at the end of the evening, I felt (cliched as this may sound) like a princess, and was certainly treated at such by everyone there. Thank you to everyone at Bella for such a wonderful experience. It was perfection. My husband and I were both incredibly impressed, as were my parents and all our guests.

Italy in Florida

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Lorena V

Bella Collina is just a dream venue. When we visited it we had no doubt we would be getting married there. They were very helpful throughout the process. I am a very organized person, so I loved how they were very organized as well. Their contact was constant throughout the whole year of preparation, and they were very prompt to answer any questions I had. Thank you Bella Collina! We had the wedding of our dreams because of you!

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Katie H

I picked this venue for multiple reasons. The 2 highlights for me were that the architecture is absolutely gorgeous so all of your pictures have stunning backgrounds and you are the only wedding on a given day so you aren't competing with other brides and their guests. They have indoor and outdoor space so you can move your location the day of in the case of inclement weather. I absolutely loved this venue!

Dreams Do Come True -- Perfect Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Courtney T

Bella Collina is an absolutely stunning venue! My husband and I got married on May 30th, 2014 and I must say I do not regret anything about this venue. All of the staff (Erin, Melanie, and Julio) were extremely helpful, friendly, and willing to work with you to help you make the right decision for your wedding. My husband and I really liked that the venue was private. This allowed the Bella wedding venue staff to totally devote their attention to us. There are many venues in Orlando where there are 4 or more weddings going on at the same time. We didn't want to be just another number, and we didn't want our guests to get lost and go to the wrong wedding ceremony! 95% of our families were traveling from out of town- however it was still very accommodating for our guests. We secured the hotels nearby in Clermont which were only 5 minutes away from the venue. Also, it was FREE parking at Bella Collina! (You'd be surprised, not every venue has free parking) We chose to have an Outdoor Ceremony, using the Ceremony Lawn (with us facing the lake view) and to have the reception in the Ballroom. At the time they were still constructing the new ballroom, and we decided to take a gamble (since we had not seen it yet). However we were confident that the Ballroom would be a great choice, in which it was. For cocktail hour we used the Reflection Pond/Patio area - gorgeous! Our family was able to enjoy the rolling hills and lovely lake view (and it had stopped raining as soon as the ceremony started!) Everything about this place is just stunning. The bridal suite was very elegant and spacious. It reminded me of a guest house, it has huge locker room space, a living room, a nook for food/snacks, and a large bathing area. On the day of our wedding I actually used one of the bath tubs there to relax and get ready. I had our wedding party arrive in the morning so that we could just relax all day and not be rushed. It was PERFECT! We listened to music, we got our hair/nails/makeup done, the butler was there with us throughout the entire process - refreshing the water, the snacks, and getting us whatever we needed. Talk about being pampered!!! Unfortunately it did rain on my wedding day, so we did not have the ceremony outdoors (which was a blessing in disguise). Everyone including the venue staff worked with me to make sure the wedding would be beautiful and I agreed to have the ceremony inside the Ballroom. We were the first wedding to have an indoor ceremony at the brand new ballroom! It was still beautiful and they pulled it all together. Again, no regrets and it looked amazing. All of the vendors were great as well and they all worked cohesively together to ensure a smooth transition from ceremony to cocktail to reception. I HIGHLY recommend that you use the vendors off of their vendor list, especially for Photography, Music, Cake, and Flowers. The reason is because these vendors know the venue. The photographer knew all of the best kept secrets for wedding photos. Overall, the service was flawless and the venue was amazing. I honestly do not have a negative review or remark for Bella Collina. For some of the brides who are cringing at the price, I can assure you that this venue is worth the value. This was our dream venue and thankfully our dream came true! Trust me, you won't regret it! If you want to know what vendors I used and HIGHLY recommend, check out my blog on CourtneyGavin.com

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Caitlin L

Everything was perfect! The service was amazing.

A Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Erika L

From the first day we went to view the location to the night we got in the getaway car this venue was a dream to work with. Every staff member is extremely helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had prior to the wedding. On wedding day, we had a short thunderstorm before the ceremony and they always had a plan. This place knows their stuff and they will cater to your every need. The groomsmen and the bridesmaids each get their own butler in the locker rooms before the ceremony to help out. Ours were Selena and Julio and they were awesome! The food is probably the best I have ever tasted -- just wait til that food tasting! And of course the views are breathtaking in the middle of hilly Montverde. I had to use the rain location for my ceremony and it looked AMAZING. How often can brides say that? We had a small group of about 60 people and they fit perfectly in the club's restaurant, but they also offer a beautiful ballroom for larger parties. (Seriously this is no ordinary ballroom.) You really do feel like you're in a fairytale while you are there. I love this place and I couldn't be happier! (Married Sept 28, 2014)

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Anna R

Bella Collina is truly a venue that you have to see to believe! I found it on The Knot when we first set a date and was intrigued by the photos. I showed it to my now-husband and we both thought it was unique and worth a visit. So we made an appointment to go see it and before we'd even set foot into the Clubhouse we were sold! The staff was continuously friendly and helpful regarding every aspect of our planning. The catering team assisted us in putting together a fantastic menu and we were so excited for the big day! Our wedding was in the evening but we were allowed into the locker room facilities early in the day to start getting ready. It was perfect to have so much room to spread out as the bridesmaids got ready for the ceremony. And the food served while we dressed was delicious! Selena (I believe that was her name. I feel terrible that I can't remember for sure!) was our attendant in the women's locker room and she is truly a Renaissance woman. Anything that we needed, she was ready to help! She even took control of steaming my gown. I never saw the men's locker room but my husband and his groomsmen were raving all day about what a great time they had relaxing in there. There was a last-minute ceremony location change due to weather but it was still a beautiful set-up and we were so happy with it. After the ceremony Julio drove us around with our photographer for photos and he was so sweet. He even brought us some of the sangria being served at our cocktail hour! He chatted with us for a bit before it was time for us to make our entrance at the reception and he is such a wonderful man. With Julio and Selena both being fantastic, my husband and I felt spoiled all day! The reception was an absolutely gorgeous evening. We were in the new ballroom and the space was lovely with the sunset during dinner. The Bella Collina serving staff was extremely considerate to everyone and did a great job during our meal. And dinner itself was amazing! Our guests were complimenting the food all night. Everyone was completely astounded by the venue all day. Our families and bridal party members were treated like royalty before the wedding and all of our guests were in awe of the location. Even during the cocktail hour we saw guests taking their own photos all over Bella because it's so beautiful. My husband and I are still getting comments from people who were there about how gorgeous the day was and what a great venue we chose. We knew going into the planning with Bella that it would be pricey. But we truly felt like we got what we paid for. Having our wedding at this amazing place was like a dream and I still can't believe how beautiful it all was. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was spectacular! It was the most amazing wedding we could have imagined and if we had it all to do over again we wouldn't change a thing.

The Most Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Stephanie W

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Bella Collina! The property is incredible, as soon as we saw it in person we knew that no other venue would compare! From beginning to end the staff was so helpful and always prompt in answering our questions and making suggestions. They also recommended our planner/florist Vangie De La Concha who was AMAZING! Our wedding day went perfectly due in part to the professionalism and attention to detail of the staff. We would highly recommend Bella Collina for any couple wanting a truly beautiful and special wedding!

Amazing Venue and Great Staff

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Leslie T

We held our wedding at Bella Collina! It's was just perfect; out of a magazine!! I highly suggest Bella Collina for that Italian vibe wedding! It is just gorgeous and has so many different areas to utilize for every bride.

wedding of my dreams

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Aline C

Bella Collina was a dream come true! All my guests cannot stop talking about how it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. The food was amazing, the entire venue is breathtaking and the staff was very professional throughout the process and on our wedding day. I cannot wait for the photographers' photos to arrive, I am already in love with just the photos friends took with their phones. We did the rehearsal dinner at the corporate house, but we were not allowed to see the house until the day my husband's family had arrived there. It was difficult to figure out table set up, how much space we had and lighting quality when we weren't able to visit or given a floor plan to help plan. However, everything worked out great at rehearsal dinner. The house is absolutely beautiful, we had an amazing event! I definitely recommend Bella Collina. After you go visit Bella, there is no other venue you can compare it with. Thank you Bella Collina for everything! It surpassed our wedding dreams

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Stacy W

I had my wedding at Bella Collina and it was beautiful! My guests were amazed when they pulled up and couldn't stop talking about it all night long. The service was amazing and they are always there if you need anything. Food was spectacular! One of the best meals I have ever had. I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/11/2014 Katelynn M

We had the most perfect, gorgeous dream wedding! I am so happy that we had our wedding at Bella Collina! I could not have possibly thought of anything that they could do better! Our butler, Julio, was fantastic and since our wedding was small he was basically our day of coordinator! Dana organized an incredible meal and the s'mores station by the firepit was the best ending to our wedding day!

Wedding at Bella Collina

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Kristin J

Bella Collina is the most magical place to get married. The location and general feeling when you drive up to this location is like no other. I was blown away the first time I went to see the venue. I told my friends and family that I feel so blessed because this was my dream venue. I could not have imagined a more beautiful location for the most important day of my life. The staff was very helpful and accommodating as well. Everything was a dream and I would recommend this place to anyone who asks about a venue!

Wonderful Wedding Venue, Great Attentive Staff

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Kelly F

We cannot say enough good things about the Bella Collina venue and it's staff. We had our small wedding in the atrium area of Bella Collina; the day could not have turned out better. From the minute we discussed having Bella Collina as our venue, we were treated so graciously. Guests walked away from our wedding day describing the venue, ceremony, food and surroundings as the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! Folks described it as feeling as if you were in a magical place. We felt so special and so taken care of; it was a wonderful feeling on such a special day! We would highly recommend taking the time to check out this hidden gem! We cannot say enough good things about it!

11/10/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Most Beautiful wedding Location!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 ALix M

When we started planning our wedding, my husband and I knew we wanted a reception venue close to Orlando and that would fit our vision. We started scanning wedding magazines and saw an ad for Bella Collina. Right away we went on their website and were getting all excited about how beautiful and different it looked from everything else in the area. We gave them a call and were given a tour date for the following day. My husband and I drove an hour to Bella Collina and we were blown away.Bella Collina was the only venue we visited. Once we laid our eyes on it we just knew we had to have our reception there. We were able to get the date we wanted and the planning started. Our wedding day arrived quickly, we got married in a church downtown Orlando and then drove to Bella Collina for the reception. Everything was set up outside and it was beautiful! But then, it started raining and we had to move the dinner inside. The staff at Bella Collina was AMAZING, they were able to accommodate all the guests inside in 20 minutes and it never looked like the backup plan. Our guests were blown away by the location, service and food. I can’t thank all the vendors and Bella Collina for the amazing service and how fast they were able to fix the rain issue. During dinner, Bella Collina staff and all the vendors worked really hard to dry everything outside. After dinner, the entire wedding was moved back outside. What an amazing experience! We also had rented Bella Collina’s corporate house on property for the weekend. It was gorgeous! We had the rehearsal dinner catered as well as a brunch for the groomsmen and bridesmaids ( Thank you Sigrid and Dana). Overall, an unforgettable wedding weekend. If you are looking for a breathtaking location for your wedding, Bella Collina is worth every penny. Alix and Logan Melchionna

9/08/2013 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alix and Logan for the kind words! We were so honored to be a part of your special day :)

Pretty and Expensive

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Laura L

If you want a GORGEOUS location and BEAUTIFUL pictures, then this is the way to go! I got married on the lawn and it was absolutely breathtaking! My guests couldn't stop talking about how whimsical the place is. I chose to get married here instead of Lakeland, my hometown, because there is just nothing like it, as far as looks are concerned. The hr. and 1/2 drive to all of my appointments seemed worth it. The staff is pretty professional but very hard to get a hold of at times. Try to work with Dana, their head of catering, as much as possible... she is both professional and kind. The others were not as caring or responsive. Note that outside caterers are not allowed and that you are required to have at least a "Day Of' coordinator. You won't try the food here until your wedding day, but don't worry it's delicious and your guests will rave about it for years to come. There is a very HIGH gratuity rate that is subject to increase, however, up to 23%!! Also expect a lot of hidden costs, such as drinks, based on consumption - even most of your non-alcoholic beverages. I ended up paying about $1,000 renting chairs just to fit my guests into the reception hall, which is ridiculous, I think! (We had a medium sized function of about 75 or so.) They did not do a very good job handling my receipts and kept trying to charge me for the things I had already paid for. I literally ended up overpaying and they are writing me a check back. I also had an absolutely HORRIFIC experience over at the spa! Two weeks before my wedding their hair stylist was fired and I had no one to do my updo. They replaced her a week before my wedding by someone who had no clue what they were doing. I ended up having to bring an outside vendor to my hotel room and arriving at the venue ready to put my dress on... If you really want to get married here, I don't think you will regret the view or the food, but do expect to spend more than you are lead to believe and embrace yourself for several miscommunications. Your best bet is to hire a really good coordinator. The ones on the vendor list are expensive ($1,500-$3,000 or more just for the day) and Vangie is especially rude. Go with "Plan It." I met Caitlin at a bridal show and she was AWESOME!!! (She also only charges between $500-800!)

Disappointing!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Savannah S

I had seen the beautiful pictures of Bella Collina online and even though it's an hour drive from where we live, I had to go see it. My fiance and I made an appointment 3 weeks in advance with their sales coordinator and advised her we'd be expecting 60 people and that our wedding date was firm for January 4th. When we arrived, there was no one to greet us. After we wandered back to an office, we introduced ourselves and told the two young ladies standing there that we had an appointment. One of them escorted us back to the couch and said she would let our person know we were there. Well, when she finally comes out 10 minutes later, it turns out she was the other girl standing in the office when we first walked in! Then she tells us that our date is already booked and that she didn't know we had a firm date already set, which was a complete lie becuase I had told her that via email 3 weeks ago. We decided to take the tour anyway since we had already driven 50 miles to get there, but she hardly spent any time with us at all. We discoverd that our guests would have to be seated in 2 different rooms for dinner, and the dance floor would be in a third room. They boast that they can accommodate up to 250 people, but I have no clue how that's possible, if our 60 guests can't even have dinner together. At the end, we asked for a proposal, and got a piece of paper with one line item, the food and beverage minimum. There was nothing specific to us or our event at all! We said our good-byes and thanked her for the tour, and she turned around and went back to her office and left us standing there. She didn't even walk us to the door, which was 10 feet away from where we had been sitting. Clearly their sales staff is untrained and unprofessional. Doesn't even know how to shake a client's hand properly. If a venue is asking for nearly $20,000 of my hard-earned money, I expect to be working with a polished professional. Not what appears to be a member's daughter who needed a job.

TO The Club at Bella Collina