Experience the Spirit of Tuscany

From the moment you step foot onto the grounds of Bella Collina, you escape to a retreat of endless bliss. Authentic Tuscan architecture and Italian flair make up the framework of our 65,000 square foot clubhouse. Escape to Tuscany without leaving Central Florida. Your castle awaits you...

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Castle, Estate, Restaurant, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

15920 County Road 455, Montverde, FL (407) 469-4999

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Sammy O

From the moment we saw Bella Collina, my husband and I knew we had found our wedding venue. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking. Over the course of wedding planning, we visited several times, and each time, I was blown away by the feeling of being transported to the heart of... Read More Italy. We were just as blown away the day of our Wedding. The food, the staff, and the mood set were just amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better location. I highly recommend Bella Collina to anyone looking for a wedding or special event venue!

2017-03-30T06:30:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review. We're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed the venue. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Francesca C

Beautiful venue and we are so excited!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Ashley R

From beginning to end Bella did everything they could to make the wedding planning process enjoyable and fun. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and offers so many beautiful options for photos and different settings for your wedding. The atrium absolutely stole my heart and... Read More our wedding turned out even better than imagined. Dana the catering director went so above and beyond to make all of our dreams come true and she didn't blink when we asked to change things our customize different treats for our guests. The day of the wedding the staff was phenomenal and waited on us and our guests like we were royalty. If you are looking for a dream venue, this is it!!! Thank you Bella.

2017-09-06T08:09:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Ellie C

I will start off by saying that we were 100% set on going with Bella Collina for our destination Wedding Day but after dealing with Melanie and Stacy from the sales department it completely changed our minds to take our business elsewhere. I first reached out to the general... Read More inquiry page on Bella Collina's page. I was chatting back and forth asking questions as this is my first ever wedding and very first venue I reached out to. After a while, Melanie and I began discussing available dates and pricing and found ourselves playing email tag back and forth. It made sense to set up a call to discuss everything on the phone which I proposed. Melanie then stopped responding when I asked about setting up a call. A few days passed with no response to this and I sent another follow up email with no response. After seemingly hitting a wall, I reached out to a wedding coordinator I was also in talks with for another person I can reach out to since Melanie went MIA. The very next day Stacy reached out to me which was a pleasant surprise. I said that we were emailing Melanie back and forth with no further responses and wanted to set up a call. She agreed and we set up a call a few days later. Fast forward a few days to our call--About 20 minutes before our call Stacy asks if she can push our call back an hour due to an unexpected meeting. I said it was no problem as I understand things happen. We finally get on the phone with Stacy and began discussing what weddings are like at Bella Collina. It started out fine, but when we asked about if the package options could be modified to allow some flexibility with budget Stacy's tone completely changed for the rest of the call. She then started getting extremely defensive asking condescendingly if we 'actually looked at the documents Melanie sent over (we did) which shows what is included' almost like it was a quiz to memorize their offerings. She then passive-aggressively said 'that is why [they] prefer emailing', which explained their delay/reluctance/fear to get on a phone call. Especially being a destination wedding, you'd think they would have the service training to reassure someone about to drop a few thousand at their venue. Not surprising, we never received any follow-up notices and took our dead-set business elsewhere.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kaylyn K

My husband and I recently got married at Bella Collina and I’m not even sure where to begin. The venue is absolutely BREATHTAKING. When you visit, you start to wonder if you’re in Florida or Tuscany. We randomly found Bella Collina in a magazine the day after we got engaged and... Read More booking our destination wedding with them was the best decision we ever made. Our dream wedding was a reality thanks to Bella Collina. Not only is the venue incredible, but also the team is professional, organized, helpful and extremely experienced. If anyone knows how to do weddings right its Bella Collina! The staff treats you like royalty and ensures everything runs smoothly. Our wedding day felt like a fairytale and we couldn’t be happier with our experience at Bella Collina!

2017-07-10T07:14:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We love to hear that couples loved our venue as much as we love it. We hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Sondra J

My husband and I had a destination wedding at Bella Collina this past spring. The venue is stunning, which was the final factor in deciding to go with Bella Collina. The staff was amazing on the day of and everyone we worked with was responsive, friendly and professional. The... Read More reason for the 3 stars really was due to some of the venue's policies that were disappointing for us. We were so awed by the site that when we learned that they do not provide tablecloths, we underestimated how much extra difficulty this would provide. We thought we would just use a vendor for extra items like that, but without spending a significant amount on extra rental pieces, no one would just provide tablecloths. We had to purchase them, ship them down, have them washed & ironed in advance and then our gracious wedding planner had her team set them up because the venue would not set up our "extra" items. Also, another gripe was that on our actual wedding day, the venue still allows their golf club members full access to the place. So I was half dressed with my mother and bridesmaids getting into my wedding gown when complete strangers breezed into the private changing room to show their friends their locker. I was really upset by this because I did not anticipate such a violation of my privacy on my wedding day. My husband also experienced this in his locker room; there were a group of rowdy younger men in the room with them when he was trying to enjoy the last hour or so with his brothers before the ceremony. Also, they started cleaning up the locker rooms while I was still in the reception area. This was really upsetting to me because I had wanted to take off my uncomfortable bridal shoes and wear my new flip flops in the car, and both my wedding dress bag and my shoes were missing from the locker rooms. They found my dress bag days later (I was flying home so I had to purchase a new one) and my flip flops were never found. I just would have expected better care of my personal items. With these items aside, we did receive endless compliments on how beautiful the location was and how great the food was.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brienna M

Bella Collina was everything I could have hoped and dreamed for. Our guests were blown away at the uniqueness and classless of this venue! The food was AMAZING and will be talked about for years to come. They could wonderful care of two of our guests with food allergies and made... Read More sure my husband and I were well taken care of the entire day! The locker room staff were more than helpful and saved minor issues throughout the day. Thank you, thank you, thank you from your newest newlyweds!!!

2017-03-21T07:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We're excited to hear you enjoyed your day, and we hope you come visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

The beauty of the venue is truly worth EVERY penny. It took everyone's breath away the day of that they couldn't believe such a beautiful place existed in Central Florida. Erin was a joy to work with through the contract process!! The staff was more than helpful and kind the day... Read More of our wedding.

2017-03-21T07:26:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We hope you come visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Charity M

One word - gorgeous! This location really makes you feel like you are in a different land. It has so many beautiful locations for the ceremony and fun spots for the reception all in one place. The staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and attentive. Our guests still cannot... Read More stop talking about how beautiful our location was. Best night ever!

2017-02-13T07:41:30 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear you loved the location! We appreciate the review and hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Carissa S

My fiance and I looked at several venues (Private homes, golf courses, historic areas… you name it) and were starting to get super discouraged because nothing really “wowed” us. I was scrolling through Pinterest one night and came across a picture of this beautiful Tuscany... Read More looking building that said it was in Florida... I didn’t believe this venue was in Florida because it was so gorgeous! We scheduled a visit and we were both amazing. The photos are spectacular but they don't even do the whole property justice when you see everything in person. Once through the gates, the property was breathtaking. Our jaws dropped. We hadn’t even taken but 20 steps into the atrium of Bella Collina let alone met with the woman who was supposed to give us the tour and we both looked at each other and said aloud “this is it!” The tour of the entire property continued to “wow” us. It felt like we weren’t in Florida with the beautiful hills and scenery. We knew we had to get married there. Everyone was so wonderful! Bella Collina even sent me a pre-wedding gift (I won't spoil it for future BC brides and say what the gift was!) None of my girlfriend's venues sent them a gift so it was a pleasant surprise. Thank you BC for being so thoughtful and making a bride feel so special. I never imagined I would have an outdoor ceremony or reception but the entire property was so stunning, it would be a crying shame to waste the beauty of it with an indoor wedding. Our tasting was impressive as well. BC truly felt like a destination wedding abroad in Italy with it’s detail oriented Tuscany style ... Our wedding was a dream come true. Also, not to mention BC has a golf course which was an added plus for my groom! BC definitely knows what it's doing. I don't have a single bad thing to say about them. Get married at BC! You won't regret it!

2017-02-03T06:39:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and for choosing Bella Collina as your wedding venue. We are elated to hear you enjoyed the experience and your wedding was a dream come true. We hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Samantha K

Bella Collina is absolutely stunning! We fell in love when we toured the venue! It takes your breath away once you pull in and drive up the brick drive way all the way up. The brick buildings and flooring take you out of Florida and make you feel like you are in a different... Read More destination. The hills come out of no where and the venue itself it prefect from top to bottom. Everything from the locker rooms where you get ready and the staff as well is perfect. The only comments we received about the food from our wedding was WOW! To say Bella Collina is accommodating is an understatement. We changed our food to stations and added in a sushi station. After looking at the menu we decided to make a couple of our own rolls that were not on the menu and they said no problem and they came out perfect. Dana was amazing! She paid huge attention to details and is there with you every step of the way. During your food tasting she stayed with you and made changes as you go and will change anything you ask, no request was too large for them. Also the day was a little on the cooler side so they provided our guests with a special treat, hot chocolate! Our friends and family said that this was the best hot chocolate that they had ever tried! There is nothing negative you can say about Bella Collina because they literally never tell you the word no. The price you pay is for the quality they give, it was absolutely stunning and we would not change a thing about it. We toured multiple venues in central Florida but nothing comes even near how beautiful Bella Collina is.

2017-02-03T06:36:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear you loved the venue and enjoyed your big day. We hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kelscey B

Bella Collina is the most breathtaking venue I have ever been too! My family and friends quickly understood why I had them fly from NJ to experience the beauty what feels like a Tuscan Castle in the middle of Florida. My family and I are actually members so we frequent the... Read More clubhouse and are very friendly with the staff, so it was a natural choice to have my wedding there. Everything the day of my wedding went perfectly! My guests raved about the food, especially cocktail hour, where we chose to go for a more extended amount of offerings than what the usual package entails. (We offered a market station, flatbread station, oyster bar, sushi bar, and shrimp cocktail, lamb lollipops, beef wellington, spring rolls, and lobster mac and cheese as passed appetizers.) For the dinner we got the filet and salmon duo, which was an excellent choice so guests could have a little of both. The staff was very accommodating and made sure everything went smoothly. Julio made sure that my husband and I had a drink in our hand and got to try everything at cocktail hour and throughout dinner. He was very attentive, as was all the staff. Everything about my wedding at Bella Collina was perfection--I highly recommend it for any bride who wants a major wow factor for what a reasonable price. There is truly nothing else like it!

2016-11-27T14:02:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We are elated to hear you enjoyed your wedding and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Megan H

Bella Collina is absolutely beautiful! My guests loved the venue. The staff was great. We got ready at Bella and used their services. Hair and makeup looked great, thank you Leslie and Amanda. Our butler Jasmin was awesome and the guys butler was too! I recommend getting... Read More ready there for the experience. Thank you Bella for making my wedding gorgeous and stress free!

2016-11-27T14:03:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We love helping our couples have a stress-free wedding day. Hopefully you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

The most amazing wedding venue! Bella Collina is absolutely beautiful, the food was fantastic and the service was amazing! Couldn't recommend it enough!

2016-11-01T08:00:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tara O

Bella Collina is breathtaking. I knew after the site visit that this was the perfect place for our wedding. Every location (ceremony in the Bell Tower, cocktail hour in the Reflection Pond, and reception in the Club House) is unique and beautiful so your wedding feels different... Read More from any other you have gone too. The food and staff were also wonderful. We used the Spa for both make up and hair and was able to get ready in the amazing locker rooms with assistance every step of the way. The wedding finished out with most of the Guests enjoying the fire pit and s'mores station for a perfect ending to the night.

2016-10-27T12:03:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear your enjoyed your wedding and the amenities. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley C

Our wedding at Bella Collina was a dream come true! The venue itself is stunningly beautiful. It feels like you have been whisked away to Tuscany. There are so many amazing places for photography. The staff is so professional and so kind. They truly make you feel like royalty... Read More on your wedding day. They are so responsive and accommodating. I worked with several amazing people through our wedding planning process, from the guards at the gate to Sales, all the way to our butler at the wedding. Everyone was AMAZING!!! Thank you so much to Stacy, Dana, Gina, Rachael, Leslie, Amanda, Ramona and Julio!! You helped make our wedding be a day we will never forget! I loved every minute of my wedding day and wish I could do it all over again!! The Club at Bella Collina will always hold a special place in my heart!!

2016-10-27T11:53:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear your wedding was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nichole H

Bella Collina is breathtakingly beautiful. It is a Tuscan dream right in the heart of Florida. This was my dream venue from the moment I first laid eyes on it (online and then even more in person) and I was ecstatic when I discovered I would be able to get married there. My... Read More wedding in my eyes was as perfect as it could get and Bella Collina was the perfect backdrop for such a special day. The staff is very nice and professional and the value for what you pay and what you get is truly one of a kind. In addition to using the venue for the ceremony and reception, I also used their spa (makeup and hair) for the day before the wedding and we rented out both of the houses on the property. Everything was fabulous! The quality of the buildings, decor, and staff are amazing. Everything is top notch! My only complaint is that they changed policies and rules a few times throughout the process, but we were planning the wedding over two years so some of it can be expected. They did work with us to help us find solutions. Everything else about the experience was wonderful! The food is amazing and all of my guests cannot stop raving about the food, service, and beautiful location. I would definitely recommend Bella Collina to anyone and everyone who is looking for a beautiful, quality, and special location to host an event or get married! Thank you guys for everything!!

2016-10-25T14:15:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and your review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Samantha E

When my husband and I got engaged, I knew there was only one place I saw myself getting married at - Bella Collina! Our wedding day exceeded all expectations I had about this beautiful property, and every single one of our guests were blown away. The staff was extremely... Read More attentive - from the planning and scheduling leading up to the wedding, and even more so the day of. Thank you Bella Collina for allowing us to start our happily ever after in such a beautiful and magical way!

2016-10-24T06:45:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so excited you enjoyed your big day.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nicole R

AMAZING venue! I found Bella Collina on pinterest and fell in love. The moment we stepped on their property we knew we had to have our wedding there. The Italian rustic architecture and rolling hills makes you feel like you're not in Florida. Our guests raved all night about how... Read More beautiful the place was. The staff at Bella Collina was a pleasure to work with. Dana and Gina were always so helpful and willing to answer any questions we had. Julio on the day of our wedding catered to us all night long. We were originally suppose to have our reception on the lawn, but due to bad weather we had to have it in the ballroom. BUT the best part about Bella Collina is that no matter where you are on their property it's beautiful. It was blessing in disguise. We are so glad we chose Bella Collina as our venue. Our wedding day was perfect!

2016-10-19T10:07:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your wedding. We hope you come back to visit again soon!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jennal A

Unbelievable experience! Everything was beyond incredible and exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2016-10-13T12:27:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 LINDA M

What a beautiful location to get married. An almost Tuscan feel in Florida. Over all we were very happy with the location and most of the staff at Bella Collina. With it being the only venue we viewed we knew instantly that it was the place for us to get married. We opted for... Read More the intimate package with only 14 guests in total. The food was quite expensive, but as there was a $2000 minimum spend for the food for 10 adults and 4 children this was soon covered ($160 per adult for the entre). We had no rehersal, no co-ordinator ($1500) and quite a stress free day apart from the very forward, bordering on the rude side Butler who was telling us how we should be seated and introduced to our family even though we were happy with our seating plan. The initial cost for the intimate package was $2500. We never saw much of the cocktail hour as we were away getting our bride and groom photos around the lovely estate. We found the Spa could have been more helpful at times as they seemed to know what was going on, but often weren't very proactive as they use an external stylist who can only communicate when they are not in their primary place of work. We would recommend this venue for your special day

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Eleasha H

We Loved having our wedding here!!!! Beautiful venue, great, location. We still get compliments from our guests about how amazing our wedding was because of the venue.

2016-09-07T15:27:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad your guests enjoyed your beautiful day.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Julie M

We booked Bella Collina for our wedding in April 2017! It is jaw dropping, absolutely stunning, and the staff has been so helpful! I can't wait to have my wedding there!!!! Only down fall is there is not enough hotel choices for out of town guests (only 2 in the area) and one... Read More of them is not accommodating and the other is great! However, with 200 out of town guests, 1 hotel is only 80 rooms is squeezing it.

2016-09-07T15:29:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so excited for your special day.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michele P

There simply is no other venue that is as breathtakingly beautiful, absolutely top notch at professionalism and service. The food was presented with flare, deliciously prepared and serviced continuously to make our guests feel as if it was a never ending feast. The staff is... Read More prepared, professional, patient and polite... even the littlest things are handled with precision and pride by all. Every bride should be so lucky to have a Bella Collia Wedding!

2016-09-07T15:31:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience at Bella Collina! It was our pleasure to share this special day with you.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Michele P

Meet The Director of Sales

Stacy Sewell

Stacy has been the force behind Bella Collina’s continued annual growth in both memberships & events. Stacy joined the team prior to the grand opening of the award-winning clubhouse in February 2008, starting out as Membership Assistant. Within a couple years, the south Lake County native became Director of Membership and she assumed her current position in 2012. Stacy oversees a small marketing team that has boosted Bella Collina into one of the leading wedding and event venues in the world. Recognized with numerous regional and national honors, including being named #1 Venue by The Knot.