The Club at Garden Ridge

Garden Ridge, TX

Book Your Wedding with The Club at Garden Ridge

A BALLROOM IN GARDEN RIDGE, TX

The Club at Garden Ridge is a rustic ranch-style wedding venue located just 30 minutes north of downtown San Antonio. Tucked into Texas hill country, The Club at Garden Ridge features a serene landscape complete with a spattering of old oak trees, two lakes and winding paths that take you across quaint stone footbridges. The incredible property sets the stage for a casually elegant affair that draws upon the intimacy of natural beauty while providing every amenity imaginable. The Club at Garden Ridge is home to a brand new state-of-the-art ballroom complete with commanding views of the lake and a wrap-around porch that invites guests to make the most of the space. The ceremony can be staged both indoors and outdoors, with popular locations being beside the lake and in the ballroom, which overlooks the courtyard.

The ballroom. Recently completed, the ballroom features 5,000 square feet of entertainment space. Floor-to-ceiling windows play to the natural beauty of the property, while a courtyard sits nestled within the outer confines of the building, providing an intimate space from which the guests may enjoy the property. Indoor ceremonies may be staged in the ballroom, with space for a wedding party ranging from 2 to 250 guests.

The lake. Many couples opt to embrace the natural splendor of the property at The Club at Garden Ridge by staging their wedding ceremonies beside the lake just outside the ballroom. Seating for 250 can be set up to accommodate guests, while the water and overhanging oaks provide a beautiful backdrop for any wedding.

The Club at Garden Ridge is focused on the details when it comes to preparing for your wedding and the event staff does all it can to make for a seamless day. An on-site wedding coordinator will assist you from the start with an array of options and how to best implement your vision. Couples are guaranteed exclusive use of the property upon reservation, beginning at 9 a.m. and for versatility have access to any outside professionals )though your wedding coordinator can also provide recommendations).

The brand-new ballroom is home to both a bridal suite and a groom's man cave for preparations before the ceremony. On-site staff are available to assist with both setup and cleanup and chairs are available for seating an outdoor ceremony.

The Club at Garden Ridge offers a number of additional perks that make it the perfect venue for a wedding day celebration:

• Personal tours
  • Fireworks
  • Horse-drawn carriage

The Club at Garden Ridge Elegantly Rustic Weddings

The Club at Garden Ridge is an elegant facility with Texas flair, which features nature inspired grounds with two serene lakes, hundreds of towering oak trees, and a creek bed with a stone bridge to provide you an amazing canvas for your special day. Conveniently located at the edge of the Texas Hill Country just six miles northeast of San Antonio. Our brand new premier 7 ,000 square foot wedding venue ballroom overlooks our beautiful lake appointed with a gorgeous water fountain. The new ballroom features wood floors, open tongue and groove ceilings, and stone columns, along with a wrap-around porch. The look and feel of the Texas Hill Country with all the conveniences of the city!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Park

21320 Water Wood Dr, Garden Ridge, TX (210) 651-6505

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Aryn R

We could not have asked for a more perfect place for us to get married! It is absolutely beautiful with wonderful event coordinators. Highly professional, flexible, helpful, and understanding. What more can you ask for?!

2017-03-20T13:16:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words. We are truly blessed to have amazing brides just like you. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Christine A

While my now husband and I had a difficult time finding a venue, we are hoping to make your life much easier than ours. Put the Club at Garden Ridge as a priority and a must see and you will find that very few will be able to compare. Speak with their staff and you’ll be able... Read More to cut your search for a venue short, as they are second to none. The venue had every amenity expected and then some. The Venue itself is beautiful and the ceremony area picturesque. They also have awesome bridal and groom suites that were well kept and a great place to prep and relax prior to your “big moment.” Kristi and Anna were excellent. They were both accommodating, friendly, and exceptional to work with making sure “your night” will be a memorable one. We are definitely pleased with our choice and you will be as well.

2017-03-20T13:17:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such sweet words. It was truly an honor to work with you two. Your positive attitude even with Mother Nature was heart "warming"!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Audrey G

Kristi was amazing. The venue was exactly what we were looking for. Elegant country. We just got married 10-01-16 and it was the single most complimented part of our wedding (how beautiful the venue was all around the outside area and the cocktail hour and the gorgeous... Read More ballroom.) The savings we made from not having to buy as much décor since it was so naturally beautiful was beyond me. It saved us thousands of dollars! What an amazing place to have had our dream wedding and just minutes away from our home in San Antonio. So close to everything! We had a great time and don't think it would have been as picture perfect without this wonderful venue and staff. Thank y'all so much!

2017-03-20T13:19:00 Response from the vendor

One organized bride and one beautiful wedding! Thank you for having faith in us even before the venue was complete.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Pamela S

The Club at Garden Ridge was the perfect setting for capturing lifetime memories of a beautiful wedding for our daughter and son-in-law on September 16, 2017. When we first visited, we were immediately captivated with the venue. Yes, we did visit other venues, but no others... Read More compared to the amenities offered at the Club. Working with Kristi, the Club’s Weddings and Events Manager, from the onset was pleasurable; guidance provided, always responsive, a consummate professional. The Club’s day-of staff were on top of it, the venue was set-up as planned and was exactly as we had envisioned. It was absolutely stunning! Holly was attentive to details, met our needs and stayed with us to the end of the evening, helping us gather our belongings and depart on time. Thank you to a fabulous team!! The venue’s accommodations were inviting, relaxing and beautifully furnished; the Bridal Suite, Groom’s Man Cave and Family Lounge large and private, ideal for getting ready. The Gazebo on the lake, with the water fountain in the background, surrounded by lush landscaped grounds was the picture-perfect backdrop for a heavenly Wedding Ceremony officiated by Pastor Dale! The spacious ballroom was elegantly staged for an enchanting evening of celebration; highlighting delectable foods, drinks and a fun-filled dance floor. Our family and friends are still raving about it! We sincerely thank all of you that had a hand in making it happen! Heather Gafke – Certified Wedding Coordinator, Cupcake Photography, CHAIRish The Day Hair and Make Up, Terra Vista Strings, Heavenly Gourmet Catering, Meemo’s Bakery, Espresso Amore Mio, Bartenders4you, Power Sounds DJ and Lighting, HEB Blooms Florists, Security by Garden Ridge Police Department, Shark’s Limousines, David's Bridal and The Men’s Warehouse.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Esteban R

Recently I attended my cousins wedding at the Club at Garden Ridge. The setting was beautiful and the rustic feel of the venue was very inviting. There were even free range deer on the drive in. The ceremony was performed in a large gazebo in front of a lake with a fountain... Read More in the background. Prior to the wedding the Bridal party was treated to furnished suites to relax and get ready in. The reception was held in the ballroom that was big enough to hold our large crazy family. The night went off without a hitch thanks to Colleen who works for the venue who worked tirelessly to meet everyone's needs. Great experience and great location.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelleen B

Our wedding day was amazing!! The grounds made for beautiful photos. I especially enjoyed the bridal suite. My girls and I could relax and get ready. It's a stunning area. The guys took advantage of the indoor basketball court in the adjoining fitness center before it was... Read More time to get down to business!! Kristi is awesome. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She and her staff go out of their way to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Heather G

As a Certified Wedding Coordinator, I cannot speak highly enough of this venue and it's staff! Kristi is a dream to work with and the property is so well maintained. Make it a priority to visit this venue, meet Kristi and you will fall in love!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelle S

I highly recommend this venue. We had my daughters ceremony and reception here. The grounds are beautiful with many different areas for pictures. We had use of the club with great bride and groom rooms as well as the reception hall. We had over 200 guests and we had plenty... Read More of room for tables and dancing. The cost was very reasonable and nicer than some of the other venues at twice the price. Kristi was a pleasure to work with and was extremely accommodating.. She had a great list of vendors that we used and we were very pleased with the results. Heather Gaftke was our wedding coordinator and she did a wonderful job. She is extremely organized and her follow-up was excellent. She made sure everything went smoothly . I highly recommend "TheClub at Garden Ridge", Kristi and Heather. Thank you ladies for making my daughters wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Staci T

This past weekend we had our amazing wedding Celebration. the Club at Garden Ridge helped us through every step of our day. Christie helped walk us through each phase of the day and the weeks leading up to our big day. we were connected online by All seated, which helped me plan... Read More every detail, with ease wherever I was. The venue was beautiful and not only fit our perfect day, but would be the perfect place for any celebration.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

We recently celebrated an anniversary at the club and can't thank them enough for an excellent experience. Not only was it a beautiful venue, but we enjoyed the added blessing of a great event coordinator in Kristi DeBaun. Kristi was fantastic from beginning to end,... Read More accommodating and patient and even giving good suggestions to make the event better. She is VERY nice and ensured that our event was a success. I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Melissa V

We are so happy that we picked The Club at Garden Ridge as our wedding venue! We received so many compliments about the venue from our guests. Kristi was available to answer our questions and provide her opinions throughout the planning process. The day-of staff were amazing! We... Read More were granted access to all areas (as promised) at 9am. The Bridal Lounge and Grooms Cave were awesome. Someone even took the time to stock beverages for us prior to our arrival in bride/groom suites. The clubhouse allowed my family a place to hang out and eat throughout the day while everyone was helping out with wedding set up. A lot of places don't have a dedicated clubhouse for bride, groom, and their entourage as well. They asked us several times if we needed anything and told us if they would be away at any times. The ballroom still smells new, and it's so beautiful you hardly need any extra decor. Just be prepared to be able to find your own vendors or hire a planner to help coordinate this for you because the pricing only includes the venue rental. All in all, so very pleased with everything the venue had to offer. Beautiful spot. Great staff. Thank you Club af Garden Ridge!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Bridget D

I searched many venues in my area and as soon as I saw this place, it took my breath away. It was everything I dreamed of. The staff is awesome and very helpful. Kristi was a very big help she had ideas and recommendations that I loved. Because of this beautiful venue and... Read More wonderful staff my event was out of this world. My family and friends are still wowed by this place as I am. Everything about The Club At Garden Ridge is Top Notch all the way

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Megan R

The Club at Garden Ridge is the perfect venue. The new reception hall is perfect - the beautiful white rock and chandeliers, to the perfectly designed stage area for the DJ and the built in bar for bartenders. The hall has everything you could need. The outside ceremony gazebo... Read More is just as wonderful. As a wedding vendor, we work with tons of different vendors and Kristi and her staff at The Club at Garden Ridge were all a joy to work with and so very helpful! I would recommend this venue to any bride!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Victoria A

This was the second place we looked at for venues and I instantly fell in love. I loved the area and the scenery. Everyone in my family raved about how beautiful the place was and I will forever remember it. I highly recommend them for anyone's wedding, you will not be... Read More disappointed!!

2017-04-17T16:15:55 Response from the vendor

We love when our brides are so happy, it's why we do what we do! Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca F

The whole experience was worth it! Leading up to the wedding I always felt at ease! If I had a question about any little thing all I had to do was email and got a response back very quickly! The venue is beautiful and very well priced!

2017-03-20T13:22:13 Response from the vendor

You guys are such a sweet couple. Your family was wonderful and your day was gorgeous. Thanks for having faith in us before we were even finished with construction.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Darcy W

Absolutely beautiful venue. Well staffed, organized and exactly what we hoped for. My sons wedding was fabulous

2017-03-20T13:20:58 Response from the vendor

Your family was wonderful! The day was beautiful and we loved being apart of it!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Darcy W

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 JoeLynn C

My entire experience with The Club at Garden Ridge was incredible. My family had the chance to tour the venue with Kristi, the Club's Wedding & Events Manager, and had a great first impression. Krisit's attentiveness to me as a bride was beyond anything I could have hoped for.... Read More You would never know that she is planning multiple events as she was always readily available to me, and made friendly suggestions throughout planning that made my wedding a dream. She was trustworthy, friendly, and dependable. The venue itself is magical. The amenities provided make for a dream venue - from the bride and groom suite to the architecture inside the ballroom to the lush landscaping. My guests had so many compliments on the place we chose to marry, and I am extremely grateful for the experience we were able to share!

2017-03-20T13:23:53 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you from afar and your parents were so sweet. They wanted the best for their little girl! Thank you for such kind words. We were honored to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jennifer W

Kristie and the staff at [email protected] were beyond great to work with. Very professional, but better than that just plain nice. The venue is just gorgeous and our caterer was very impressed with kitchen facilities. So nice to have all the A/V capabilities which allowed our slideshow and... Read More music to go off without a hitch. Can't wait until next year's banquet! We WILL be back!

2016-10-21T15:51:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We enjoyed having you and look forward to your return.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Nelly D

Everything went perfectly. From the setup, to the weather. I could t have asked for a better day! Kristi was very accommodating and provided everything I asked for! Margarita Madness was the perfect bartenders, mad mad Photobooth was awesome...and absolutely delicious was... Read More absolutely divine! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how wonderful everything was even 2 days later! I totally recommend this beautiful venue.

2016-10-21T15:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are happy to hear that not only you but your guests had such an enjoyable time. It was a pleasure to serve you.

club at forest waters

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 robin a

I couldn't have picked a better place to have my wedding