The Club at Garden Ridge

Garden Ridge, TX

Book Your Wedding with The Club at Garden Ridge

A BALLROOM IN GARDEN RIDGE, TX

The Club at Garden Ridge is a rustic ranch-style wedding venue located just 30 minutes north of downtown San Antonio. Tucked into Texas hill country, The Club at Garden Ridge features a serene landscape complete with a spattering of old oak trees, two lakes and winding paths that take you across quaint stone footbridges. The incredible property sets the stage for a casually elegant affair that draws upon the intimacy of natural beauty while providing every amenity imaginable. The Club at Garden Ridge is home to a brand new state-of-the-art ballroom complete with commanding views of the lake and a wrap-around porch that invites guests to make the most of the space. The ceremony can be staged both indoors and outdoors, with popular locations being beside the lake and in the ballroom, which overlooks the courtyard.

The ballroom. Recently completed, the ballroom features 5,000 square feet of entertainment space. Floor-to-ceiling windows play to the natural beauty of the property, while a courtyard sits nestled within the outer confines of the building, providing an intimate space from which the guests may enjoy the property. Indoor ceremonies may be staged in the ballroom, with space for a wedding party ranging from 2 to 250 guests.

The lake. Many couples opt to embrace the natural splendor of the property at The Club at Garden Ridge by staging their wedding ceremonies beside the lake just outside the ballroom. Seating for 250 can be set up to accommodate guests, while the water and overhanging oaks provide a beautiful backdrop for any wedding.

The Club at Garden Ridge is focused on the details when it comes to preparing for your wedding and the event staff does all it can to make for a seamless day. An on-site wedding coordinator will assist you from the start with an array of options and how to best implement your vision. Couples are guaranteed exclusive use of the property upon reservation, beginning at 9 a.m. and for versatility have access to any outside professionals )though your wedding coordinator can also provide recommendations).

The brand-new ballroom is home to both a bridal suite and a groom's man cave for preparations before the ceremony. On-site staff are available to assist with both setup and cleanup and chairs are available for seating an outdoor ceremony.

The Club at Garden Ridge offers a number of additional perks that make it the perfect venue for a wedding day celebration:

• Personal tours
  • Fireworks
  • Horse-drawn carriage

The Club at Garden Ridge Elegantly Rustic Weddings

The Club at Garden Ridge is an elegant facility with Texas flair, which features nature inspired grounds with two serene lakes, hundreds of towering oak trees, and a creek bed with a stone bridge to provide you an amazing canvas for your special day. Conveniently located at the edge of the Texas Hill Country just six miles northeast of San Antonio. Our brand new premier 7 ,000 square foot wedding venue ballroom overlooks our beautiful lake appointed with a gorgeous water fountain. The new ballroom features wood floors, open tongue and groove ceilings, and stone columns, along with a wrap-around porch. The look and feel of the Texas Hill Country with all the conveniences of the city!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Garden, Park

21320 Water Wood Dr, Garden Ridge, TX (210) 651-6505

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Aryn R

We could not have asked for a more perfect place for us to get married! It is absolutely beautiful with wonderful event coordinators. Highly professional, flexible, helpful, and understanding. What more can you ask for?!

2017-03-20T13:16:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words. We are truly blessed to have amazing brides just like you. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Christine A

While my now husband and I had a difficult time finding a venue, we are hoping to make your life much easier than ours. Put the Club at Garden Ridge as a priority and a must see and you will find that very few will be able to compare. Speak with their staff and you’ll be able... Read More to cut your search for a venue short, as they are second to none. The venue had every amenity expected and then some. The Venue itself is beautiful and the ceremony area picturesque. They also have awesome bridal and groom suites that were well kept and a great place to prep and relax prior to your “big moment.” Kristi and Anna were excellent. They were both accommodating, friendly, and exceptional to work with making sure “your night” will be a memorable one. We are definitely pleased with our choice and you will be as well.

2017-03-20T13:17:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such sweet words. It was truly an honor to work with you two. Your positive attitude even with Mother Nature was heart "warming"!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Audrey G

Kristi was amazing. The venue was exactly what we were looking for. Elegant country. We just got married 10-01-16 and it was the single most complimented part of our wedding (how beautiful the venue was all around the outside area and the cocktail hour and the gorgeous... Read More ballroom.) The savings we made from not having to buy as much décor since it was so naturally beautiful was beyond me. It saved us thousands of dollars! What an amazing place to have had our dream wedding and just minutes away from our home in San Antonio. So close to everything! We had a great time and don't think it would have been as picture perfect without this wonderful venue and staff. Thank y'all so much!

2017-03-20T13:19:00 Response from the vendor

One organized bride and one beautiful wedding! Thank you for having faith in us even before the venue was complete.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Megan R

The Club at Garden Ridge is the perfect venue. The new reception hall is perfect - the beautiful white rock and chandeliers, to the perfectly designed stage area for the DJ and the built in bar for bartenders. The hall has everything you could need. The outside ceremony gazebo... Read More is just as wonderful. As a wedding vendor, we work with tons of different vendors and Kristi and her staff at The Club at Garden Ridge were all a joy to work with and so very helpful! I would recommend this venue to any bride!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Victoria A

This was the second place we looked at for venues and I instantly fell in love. I loved the area and the scenery. Everyone in my family raved about how beautiful the place was and I will forever remember it. I highly recommend them for anyone's wedding, you will not be... Read More disappointed!!

2017-04-17T16:15:55 Response from the vendor

We love when our brides are so happy, it's why we do what we do! Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca F

The whole experience was worth it! Leading up to the wedding I always felt at ease! If I had a question about any little thing all I had to do was email and got a response back very quickly! The venue is beautiful and very well priced!

2017-03-20T13:22:13 Response from the vendor

You guys are such a sweet couple. Your family was wonderful and your day was gorgeous. Thanks for having faith in us before we were even finished with construction.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Darcy W

Absolutely beautiful venue. Well staffed, organized and exactly what we hoped for. My sons wedding was fabulous

2017-03-20T13:20:58 Response from the vendor

Your family was wonderful! The day was beautiful and we loved being apart of it!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Darcy W

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 JoeLynn C

My entire experience with The Club at Garden Ridge was incredible. My family had the chance to tour the venue with Kristi, the Club's Wedding & Events Manager, and had a great first impression. Krisit's attentiveness to me as a bride was beyond anything I could have hoped for.... Read More You would never know that she is planning multiple events as she was always readily available to me, and made friendly suggestions throughout planning that made my wedding a dream. She was trustworthy, friendly, and dependable. The venue itself is magical. The amenities provided make for a dream venue - from the bride and groom suite to the architecture inside the ballroom to the lush landscaping. My guests had so many compliments on the place we chose to marry, and I am extremely grateful for the experience we were able to share!

2017-03-20T13:23:53 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you from afar and your parents were so sweet. They wanted the best for their little girl! Thank you for such kind words. We were honored to be a part of your day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jennifer W

Kristie and the staff at [email protected] were beyond great to work with. Very professional, but better than that just plain nice. The venue is just gorgeous and our caterer was very impressed with kitchen facilities. So nice to have all the A/V capabilities which allowed our slideshow and... Read More music to go off without a hitch. Can't wait until next year's banquet! We WILL be back!

2016-10-21T15:51:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We enjoyed having you and look forward to your return.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Nelly D

Everything went perfectly. From the setup, to the weather. I could t have asked for a better day! Kristi was very accommodating and provided everything I asked for! Margarita Madness was the perfect bartenders, mad mad Photobooth was awesome...and absolutely delicious was... Read More absolutely divine! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how wonderful everything was even 2 days later! I totally recommend this beautiful venue.

2016-10-21T15:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are happy to hear that not only you but your guests had such an enjoyable time. It was a pleasure to serve you.

club at forest waters

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 robin a

I couldn't have picked a better place to have my wedding