The Crossings At Carlsbad

Carlsbad, CA

Book Your Wedding with The Crossings At Carlsbad

A BALLROOM IN CARLSBAD, CA

The Crossings at Carlsbad is a golf club and venue facility boasting expansive Pacific Ocean views and a 28,000 sq. ft. Craftsman-style clubhouse built of warm wood and stone. Reserve one or both of the event lawns or any of the clubhouse rooms to host your ceremony and reception in this sunny, laid-back coastal Southern California town. Choose from a bright and breezy ocean-view wedding or an elegant indoor ceremony with all the trimmings.

The wedding coordinators at the Crossings at Carlsbad have trusted relationships with a variety of local bridal and event vendors, but they are happy to work with your personal vendor choices for floral arrangements, equipment and formal wear rental. Ceremony locations include the following.

Lower Event Lawn. This area will hold a tent for up to 300 guests.

Upper Event Lawn. The upper event lawn has the capacity for 150 tented guests.

The Clubhouse. This impressive building has soaring vaulted ceilings and a working stone fireplace for toasty gatherings on cooler evenings. With its dance floor and built-in bar, the clubhouse can accommodate up to 250 guests but also is a perfect setting for more intimate gatherings. The wraparound veranda offers spectacular views of the golf course and ocean.

The following rooms require a deposit and food/drink minimum reservations:

Private Board Room. Frosted windows and rich wood make this an incognito event choice. The room will hold up to 40 guests.

Roston Room. This is a circular space with stunning ocean and golf course views that accommodates ten to 60 guests; the room is not available on Sundays before 4 p.m.

Fireside Room. For groups of 20 to 120, this banquet space features ceiling-to-floor windows that give guests gorgeous views of the Pacific and the greens. The attached terrace and warm fireplace make this a sumptuous event choice.

The Canyons. This space offers the same features as the Fireside Room but will serve up to 250 guests for larger affairs. Your guests will have a memorable time in this inviting and richly-appointed event space.

A dedicated wedding planning staff is available to help you coordinate your event details. Minimum or maximum limits for food service may be flexible if you reserve within six weeks of an event. Most events are scheduled to last five hours; additional charges may apply for longer celebrations. Vendors may access your reserved rooms up to two hours prior to the event.

Outside catering packages are available at certain times, although the Crossings at Carlsbad has an award-winning culinary team in house. Their food choices are diverse, from appetizers including caprese, satay beef and crab puffs to entrees like succulent steak and vegetarian pasta. Events with buffets, plated dinners or passed hors d'oeuvres are available.

Outside vendors are acceptable. Wedding packages include chairs, china, barware, flatware, glassware and linens. The Crossings at Carlsbad does not rent outdoor event tents but will help you source them with their preferred local vendors. The golf course will remain open during normal operating hours and may be in use during your ceremony.

• Waterfall on the grounds for photographs
  • Scenic clubhouse, ocean and gardens for stunning photo backdrops
  • Area known for mild weather year-round
  • Golf cart available for after-ceremony photo shoots at beach and gardens
  • Close to Lego Land and other Southern California attractions

Say I Do with an Ocean View

Be inspired, by The Crossings at Carlsbad's 28,000 square foot clubhouse and wedding ceremony site, offering beautiful emerald-green backgrounds and panoramic ocean views that are picture perfect. Call today to book your special event date.

Ballroom, Beach, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

5800 The Crossings Dr, Carlsbad, CA (760) 444-1885

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jennifer P

Huge shout out to Kaitlin and the entire Crossings staff!! They all helped in making this day absolutely perfect!! Everything ran smoothly and we received multiple compliments on how wonderful the staff treated everyone. Kaitlin and Becca were amazing to work with. Kaitlin... Read More always responded in a timely manner and was able to deal with all of our questions. My husband and I cannot be more pleased with how wonderful our wedding was at The Crossings!! I would definitely recommend this venue!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Shantal V

My Fiance and I got married 2 weeks ago at The Crossings and we cannot say enough good things about it. The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful. We didn't have to worry about any little details that day because our wedding coordinator, Becca, made sure everything went... Read More smoothly and fixed any glitches that may have occurred. The location for the bride & groom photos that was provided by the Crossings was gorgeous. It was on the golf course by a waterfall and it made the pictures 100X better. It really was the perfect wedding day and I wouldn't change anything about the venue.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Jessica

This venue is absolutely beautiful and Sara was such a pleasure to work with! We fell in love with The Crossings from the moment we walked in and are so happy we chose to have our wedding day here. The ceremony lawn is gorgeous, there's a great balcony for outdoor cocktail hour... Read More and the reception space is very unique with vaulted ceilings and large windows showcasing the amazing ocean/golf course views. They offer flexible packages that include everything which made the planning process a lot easier. We went out on the golf course for our bride/groom photos and there was great waterfall/bridge backdrops, which turned out stunning. The food was amazing too, our guests were raving about the appetizers/dinner. There's a couple hotels across the street, which was very convenient for all of our out of town guests and the bridal party. The best part of it all though was the service! Sara was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. She genuinely cares about creating a magical wedding day. Her friendly personality, responsiveness and attention to detail really put us at ease. She was there to coordinate vendors and kept the timeline of events flowing nicely. We didn't worry once on our wedding day and were truly able to enjoy every moment. Cannot say enough good things about The Crossings and Sara. You really exceeded our expectations and turned our wedding day dreams into a reality. Thanks for everything!! :) -Jessica & Brian

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Tara A

The Crossings was the perfect venue for our wedding. We loved how the ceremony was outside with a gorgeous view and cocktail hour/the reception were conveniently located right upstairs. The food was really great and we only had the basic package. Kaitlin was our wedding... Read More coordinator and she didn't skip a beat on anything. She made sure the entire night ran smoothly, ultimately making sure that we were having the best day ever. I highly recommend The Crossings as a wedding venue :)

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Doug M

Honestly, we consider ourselves so lucky in discovering and using The Crossings At Carlsbad for our daughter's wedding. The venue is warm, roomy and beautiful without being pretentious. But it's the people that sold us on The Crossings. The entire staff is exemplary. To a... Read More person, they couldn't have been friendlier and more professional. Kaitlin, our wedding coordinator, was AMAZING. She just made the whole process effortless. Whatever we dreamed of, she made happen. Brad, our go to bartender and server, was the best ever. Brent, the head chef, was outstanding. Anything we wanted, he gladly and expertly created. The food was prepared perfectly and presented beautifully. Even the outside vendors and entertainment we brought in for the evening commented on how easy and enjoyable it was working with the staff at The Crossings. Again, thank you to all of the wonderful staff for helping to create the perfect wedding for our daughter.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Riey B

What a great venue! We planned this wedding from the other side of the country (our family is in the area), and did not see the venue until the day before the wedding - it was better than the pictures! Kaitlin and the staff took care of everything, even things we didn't realize... Read More needed to be taken care of! They take out a lot of the stress. We had a wedding party of just under 150. We had the ceremony on the lawn, and the reception in the banquet hall. So many guests commented on how great the venue was.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Krystal C

Wow!!!What can I say...the love and support I revived from Kaitlin was unmatched...My wedding was the dream wedding out of a magazine all be cause of the team work at the crossings. You would be a fool to skip over the crossing. The food..the price...their packages make it... Read More affordable for any bride. Thanks so much Kaitlin and Becca for everything you guys did...you are both amazing! The Chambers

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jasmine M

We just got married this past weekend and I'm so thankful for and impressed by The Crossings! Kaitlin, our wedding coordinator, was an absolute rockstar and made sure that the whole day ran smoothly. There was an issue with an outside vendor (an ice cream truck) and Kaitlin made... Read More sure that that was taken care of as best as possible, and gave me a detailed run-down of what happened the next day so that I could get my money back from that vendor. Overall, it was a huge success!! Food was great. Ceremony and reception went very well. So so pumped to see how our pictures around the golf course and waterfalls turned out. Also, riding in a golf cart while wearing a wedding gown is a hilarious experience. I'm glad I found this venue because it was such a good deal (they have great booking specials) and their whole staff is very professional and detail-oriented. Get married here!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jill R

Well done! All came together perfectly. Gorgeous location, great for pictures. Drinks, dinner and dancing all in one spot. Staff was great and helpful, nice to not have to worry about details. Kaitlynn did a fantastic job of coordinating.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Tara L

The hidden gem, is what I like to call The Crossing at Carlsbad. Wonderful staff to work with , beautiful venue, delicious food and outstanding views,. Kaitlin and her team did wonderful on making our special day so amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Rachel G

The Crossings was a dream venue for us- golf course photo ops, amazing clubhouse, ocean views, and stellar food and service. We couldn't have had a better experience working with Kaitlin and the whole team at the Crossings. They are super responsive to every question and... Read More concern that arises along the way- but there really weren't too many as their packages are practically all-inclusive! We ended up using almost all vendors off of their recommended list and we were thrilled with every one. If you are looking for a gorgeous San Diego venue at an incredible price- go to The Crossings!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kristin D

We loved The Crossings at Carlsbad. We used this space for our ceremony and reception. Beautiful grounds and great package choices. The catering was wonderful and very delicious. We had a great Day of Coordinator Kaitlin that helped guide us through preparation and the days... Read More timeline. The only reason for a 4 star rating and not a 5 star rating was the level of attention to detail. There were a few items that were not set up quite the way we instructed and when it was pointed out we were met with a little push back saying there was not time to fix it. Even with the detail mix up the day was beautiful and everyone had a wonderful time!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amy S

We fell in love with The Crossings immediately and are so happy that we decided to have our wedding there. From our initial tour to the day of our wedding the staff were a pleasure to work with. Becca was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. Her friendly... Read More personality, organization, and attention to detail really put us at ease. She was there on our wedding day to coordinate vendors and kept the timeline of events flowing nicely. We honestly didn't worry once on our wedding day and enjoyed every moment! The venue itself is amazing! The ceremony lawn is gorgeous. There is a great outdoor balcony for the cocktail hour, and the craftsman style clubhouse is great for the reception (and looks amazing in your photos), The food was amazing too, our guests were raving about the appetizers & dinner. Also, there are a couple of hotels right across the street. This was great for out of town guests and for the bridal party. The Crossings definitely exceeded our expectations! We are so glad that we chose to do our wedding there.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mackenzie H

My husband and I just got married at the Crossings 2 months ago! It was the most incredible experience. From the moment we did a tour and signed the contract, Becca was nothing but amazing and accommodating. She made our day so incredibly special and accommodated all of our... Read More needs. Becca went the extra mile and helped make our dream wedding come true. We are so grateful for all the work that the Crossings did for us and we HIGHLY 1000% recommend them! The location is gorgeous! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Brittany S

We had the most beautiful weddings at The Crossings and I truly feel we got a phenomenal deal. The Crossings makes it so easy to do business, all their packages come with pretty much everything you need, including a wedding coordinator! Our wedding coordinator, Becca was... Read More phenomenal! I highly recommend The Crossings for a wedding venue if you are looking to have a gorgeous outdoor ceremony with spectacular views and for a steal of a deal!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Benjamin M

The venue was perfect for our reception of 28 people! We met in the octagon room with the beautiful stonework and a gorgeous view of the golf-course and the ocean. The food was delicious. The only problem we ran into was during the dances. The Crossings staff forgot to turn... Read More of the mood music, so there were two songs playing at once.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

The Crossings at Carlsbad was the perfect wedding venue. We choose the location for the views and the exposed beams and stone. Originally Lindsey was our coordinator. She was very professional and responsive, especially since we booked so early. A few months before our wedding... Read More we were told Lindsey was moving and Becca was now our coordinator. During our next meeting at The Crossings, Becca was extremely friendly and was knowledgeable about our wedding despite having just taken over. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect. The staff took great care of us and our guests and made it a memorable, stress free day. I would highly recommend The Crossings. Thank you for making it our perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Nicole M

I just had my wedding here a couple weeks ago...BEAUTIFUL...Beyond what I could even image for my wedding! The Crossings takes good care of you and make sure you have a wonderful wedding! Lindsey, who is a wedding day coordinator there, is absolutely fabulous! Otherwise, I... Read More highly recommend the Crossings!

Beautiful, easy, and all around amazing

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Robyn L

Choosing The Crossings as our wedding venue was the best choice we made throughout all of our wedding planning. My husband and I could not be any happier with how everything went from when we signed our contract at The Crossings to the day of our wedding. Lindsey was our... Read More coordinator throughout all of the planning. Her responsiveness, energy, and assistance made planning so enjoyable and fun! All of our guests were impressed with the food, service, and overall experience during our ceremony and reception at The Crossings. Thank you to the entire staff (especially Lindsey) for everything!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Michael N

This venue is such a beautiful place for wedding. The view is great, the service is great. Especially, the wedding coordinator is very helpful. The venue has such a great wedding package with a reasonable and affordable price. The package includes cake, pre-setup for the... Read More wedding, on day-of wedding coordinator. People there are very happy, helpful and professional. The only many of guests complained was that the food didn't meet the expectation. Many guests said that the steak were rare. And everyone said that the bread was very hard to eat. It could be due to the large amount of food that the kitchen staff had to make in advance, and each person has different preference for steak. But regardless, I love this venue, guest enjoyed the venue. The crossings at Carlsbad is a beautiful venue for a wedding. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Trinity S

I have nothing but good things to say about The Crossings! Lindsey Bockoven was assigned as our coordinator. We are from out of town and she worked with us the whole way through. She made sure our schedules coordinated, all of my details i wanted for the wedding were set exactly... Read More like i wanted them to be, she met with us numerous times to go over table setting details, ceremony set up, the location of every little detail, and i received charts of exactly what everything would look like. I recommend going to their Bridal Show to try all of the appetizers ahead of time. She was also available the whole day of the ceremony, she made sure all of the vendors were taken care of so everyone could enjoy the wedding. She checked on us throughout the wedding to make sure everything was just as we wanted. The location was beautiful, the staff is very helpful, the rooms available for the ceremony are beautiful and a lot of space, the balcony was perfect for our cocktail hour, the view was something from photographs. All of our guests had an amazing time. We did the saturday morning wedding with a lunch ceremony. Great price and just the right amount of time for everything we wanted to get done for our big day!

Exactly the Wedding I Wanted

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Ashley S

The staff at the Crossings were absolutely amazing. Upon using the venue you are assigned a coordinator to help you on the day of and to answer any questions you have along the way. My coordinator was Lindsey and I cannot express how grateful I was to have her. I'm a type A and... Read More like everything perfect. I thought for sure I'd be stressed about the details on the wedding day but Lindsey didn't allow for that. She made everything run so smoothly! I was able to enjoy my wedding and not have a worry in the world. It really made all the difference! Not only was Lindsey great, but the venue itself was spectacular. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and the food was delicious! Almost every guest made it a point to tell me how amazed they were with my venue and how much fun they had. Although they are a little pricey, I would have my wedding at the Crossings again in a heart beat. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Heather C

From the moment I saw the Crossings I knew I wanted this to be the venue for my wedding. The beautiful clubhouse (which in my eyes looks like a castle) along with the gorgeous ocean view from the ceremony and dining area, made the choice so easy. I felt like a princess walking... Read More down the grand staircase! Lindsey was our coordinator; she was great and responded to all of my hundreds of emails. She was so accommodating and helpful with the whole planning process. Even when we found out there was a possibility for rain during the ceremony. She helped keep me calm and explained all my options. Everything worked out and it stopped raining just 1 hour before the ceremony began, which made the ocean view even more spectacular. Lindsey was also so helpful in allowing options for me to verify I got everything I wanted out of my wedding. For example, they even allowed me to extend the cocktail hour to an hour and a half so that I had enough time to head down to the beach for bridal party pictures, which is the one thing I really wanted. The day of the event, Lindsey dealt with everything and I didn't even know when 2 additional people showed up at last minute notice, she was able to fix the situation and everything went off smoothly. The food was great and I loved that they have a package that include having your cake from VGs bakery (famous bakery in Carlsbad). I cant express enough how awesome The Crossings (including Lindsey and all of her staff) were for the whole planning process and the day of. I will absolutely be recommending this beautiful venue to all of my friends!

Awesome venue

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Alexis G

Our guests can't stop talking about how amazing our venue was and how great the food was. I highly recommend The Crossings.

Beautiful and the Biggest Bang for your Buck!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Mechelle B

My wedding was held at The Crossings on July 4,2014 and I can't say enough GREAT things nor can my guest. We had about 120 guests who attended. Everything from the ceremony, reception, food, fireworks, and service were stellar in beauty and quality. The staff made the day simply... Read More perfect and my guests could not believe how excellent the food was - every meal option received rave reviews. Lindsey Bockoven was my day of coordinator and was there not only to support on the day of the wedding but also was a tremendous help leading up to the big day. The ceremony was held outside and the reception indoors in the clubhouse. The entire day looked WAY more expensive than what we actually paid- you truly get the biggest bang for your buck.