Capture Your Sparkle

Find the gown of your dreams and the perfect accessories at The Crystal Bride. We offer a warm and welcoming shop with an inventory of nationally recognized designers. When you've found the perfect gown, let us help you choose -- or create -- custom Swarovski jewelry to complement your gown, exclusively by Rainbow Crystal Designs.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

207 W State St, Geneva, IL (630) 397-5040

best service

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Carrie G

I highly recommend to every bride out there to start your wedding dress search here. The service is amazing and the gown selection is almost overwhelming. I didn't end up buying my dress there but I did get my belt for my wedding dress and my mother's dress there. If I had... Read More unlimited funds I would have purchased everything from Crystal Bride! They also recommended a seamstress to alter my dress and she was a dream to work with as well.

Great dress, great price

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Heather S

I had a great experience here! I found an amazing Maggie Soterro dress (Melissa Brooch) at a great price. When I was trying on dresses I was never rushed. Once I purchased my dress the seamstress was always very nice to me during each fitting. Great experience! Would recommend... Read More this shop to anyone!

Great shop!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Julie M

What a great group of ladies. Everyone is professional, friendly, and easy to deal with. Dress came in ahead of schedule. Alterations were done by Peggy who was superb!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Melissa S

I loved the layout of this bridal shop more than any others I went to. I liked that I has able to thumb through their whole (HUGE!) inventory without feeling cramped and they had a really cute pedestal area to show off the dresses to the ladies who were with me shopping. This... Read More may sound silly, but the upstairs room is very well-light, which I think makes for a better shopping and try-on experience. The shop was great, but I know it all just depends where you find YOUR dress. The 5 star review here is more for the alterations. I was THE most annoying bride with alterations. I wanted it to fit perfectly around every curve and the seamstress had no problem seeing me for additional fittings in order to make things PERFECT. I was charged for the work done, not for the number of fittings we had, and I really appreciated that. The seamstress (I wish I remembered her name!) was so helpful, knowledgable and accommodating. I would highly recommend this shop for the seamstress alone.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jessica C

I love my dress and the staff there! :) It was worth the almost hour drive for each fitting, because of how amazing my dress turned out. The prices were reasonable and I felt like a princess!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kelsey C

The Crystal Bride was wonderful to work with! Every person I interacted was incredibly accommodating and very nice. The whole experience was great from the first time I tried on a dress to my final fitting and picking up my wedding gown. Each visit, I was welcomed with a... Read More smile. I could not be happier with how my gown turned out. I needed a significant amount of alterations but it was definitely worth it. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I received so many compliments on my dress. Thank you Crystal Bride!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lauren S

Where do I begin? Crystal Bride has it all: a beautiful selection, calming ambiance, and excellent staff. I had shopped at a few bridal salons beforehand and there was always something missing in either the dresses or experience. At Crystal Bride, I got the gorgeous dress and... Read More the "this is one" feeling I'd being hoping for. I worked with Kayla to pick out the perfect dress; she worked tirelessly, going above and beyond. She was able to help me articulate about what I liked/disliked about a particular dress. When I had given up, she pulled one last one...it didn't look like something I'd love, but she pleaded, "trust me." Of course, she was right and in a matter of minutes I was in my dream dress! What I loved about Kayla, in addition to her patience and good eye, was how genuine she was. She wanted me in the perfect dress (even if that meant it wasn’t at their location), and that made all of the difference. Never once was she pushy, and she even gave me time to walk out of the store, get a coffee, call my sister, and come back to buy the dress...all so I could think it over. She truly was wonderful and made wedding dress shopping everything it should be and more! I cannot wait to move forward with this excellent bridal salon!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Annie B

Great customer service when we tried on dresses, but everything afterward (fittings) were not ideal, the owner even made fun of my flat chested bridesmaid. Wish I would have gone somewhere else.

2017-07-27T14:47:27 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry to hear that your fitting were less than a 5 star experience. The Crystal Bride has served 10’s of thousands of women, embracing and celebrating all body types. We would not make derogatory comments to or about any of our customers.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Amanda P

I love the the Crystal Bride! I had my wedding a few weeks ago, and bought my wedding dress here last July. We had been to a few other bridal shops prior to coming here, (and also went to a couple as the maid of honor around the same time period) and hands down the crystal... Read More bride is the best. The store is well kept and beautiful itself, and the staff are caring and kind. Everyone! The whole experince was just perfect. I ended up getting my dress there as they had exactly the style what I was looking for. I had found some dresses/designers on Pinterest and they are one of the only stores in the near area I found to carry the dresses. All of the dresses they carry though are beautiful. I can't say it enough. I had my alterations done by Mila, she was fabulous as well. My mother got her dress from the sister store, and I'm so glad she did. The staff over there is genuine, and took the time to work with her to find her an amazing dresss after her weight loss journey. They made her feel confident and found her the dress of her dreams for my wedding. We both got so many complements on our dress. I would recommend the crystal bride 100% without a doubt! Look no further!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Katie D

I had such an amazing experience with Crystal Bride. The employees are extremely kind, and extremely helpful. They made my search for my dress so easy and stress-free. I also used a seamstress that they had recommended for alterations and she was great! By time I got my dress,... Read More it was so perfect and it fit beautifully. I would highly recommend this shop to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Danielle N

I would highly recommend The Crystal Bride! The staff made wedding dress shopping fun and easy for me! I worked with Kayla Gross, she was amazing and really listened to what I wanted out of my wedding dress. I found my dream dress and was able to stay within my budget! I am so... Read More excited to work with them as we move forward with the process!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Paula N

Love this place!! It was the only place that I was able to find the dress I had seen in pictures many times. Many other places said they carried the designer but didn't have the actual dress. Well, The Crystal Bride did. From the first time I visited the place to see the dress,... Read More I was welcomed and treated great. The consultant was honest and really patient with me. When it came to the fittings, Amparo worked miracles in being able to add an extra fitting with changes about 10 days from my wedding day. She was patient with me and allowed me to wait on changes, despite her suggestion to alter every fitting. Great experience! Thank you!!

2017-05-04T12:07:35 Response from the vendor

Paula, thank you for the wonderful review! The dress you chose is perfect and you looked beautiful! Best of luck to you and Andres!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kara B

Chantal should get a metal for doing what she does! So many people I know got their dresses here and know her. She listens to what you want and has SO much patience! She encouraged me to look elsewhere to make a good decision, which of course made me not want to go elsewhere!... Read More Throughout all the fittings and bridesmaid dress shopping and jewelry shopping, they had it all and with a smile on their face of true genuine happiness! They love what they do and it shows in the clients. Empara, the seamstress they have, is more affordable than any 3rd party seamstress too. Great to have everything all in one place that you may need!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Eliza M

I was referred to Crystal Bride by a friend and worked with Kayla who was AMAZING! I loved everything about my dress and the experience which was good because I came all the way from the city on multiple occasions and for alterations but it was all worth it. Mila did my... Read More alterations as well and did a terrific job. Thank you Crystal Bride!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Hana D

I would definitely recommend The Crystal Bride. I knew I wanted a lace dress, so they pulled almost all of the lace dresses in my price range and I was able to pick any of them that I wanted to try on. I chose the first one I tried on! The staff is very friendly and... Read More accommodating and always keeping open communication.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Marissa K

I found my perfect dress easily at The Crystal Bride. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful. Peggy did an amazing job with alterations and was accommodating to my schedule. Kelly was fabulous as well and so helpful! The whole experience felt personal and easy. I would definitely... Read More recommend them to any of my friends!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Hilary S

This. Place. The stuff of dreams. I tell ya. I became engaged in September 2015, set our date on 12/31/16, and off to planning we went. I was NOT thrilled for dress shopping. See, I'm curvy, and I know sample sizes in the style of dress I wanted (mermaid, trumpet,... Read More fit/flare) would look ridiculous unless they had a wider range of sizes. Don't believe me? Well, I went to two bridal shops before this one, and had a terrible, horrible, miserable, "let's just elope or skip this all together." time at both. Sample sizes were made for women who are a size 2-6, with a few in the 8-10 range - I wear a 12-14. When I asked for larger samples, the other places brought them!! But they were MUCH bigger sizes, causing the opposite problem, or they were more of a "second wedding" style, or OUT of style completely, pulled from a yellowing back closet. So, you can imagine my lack of excitement when I headed to The Crystal Bride on 2/20/16. I was like "ef all this, imma wear a power red lip, try on some dresses, cry, and then have a drink to get on." But it was NOT terrible, it was PERFECTION. I worked with Rebecca, and when I explained my problem, like I told the other shops, she not only listened, but she TOOK IT INTO CONSIDERATION. She pulled samples in my size, in modern, up-to-date styles, and did not scoff or laugh at my hips not lyin'. She was kind, helpful, and before I put on a dress, told me the budget, the risk/change of alterations, and possible pitfalls. I only worked with her, but I heard similar things from the other women as they assisted future brides. It was a busy Saturday morning, but they made everyone feel like THE one and only bride. I never thought I would experience it, but I did have "that" feeling when I put on "the" dress - and I strongly feel it was due to the customer service at The Crystal Bride. I tell EVERYONE who gets engaged in this area to go here.

2017-01-18T15:23:58 Response from the vendor

Hillary, Thank you so very much for the AWESOME review. You were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy that I got to be a part of your special day! P.S. I would love to see a picture!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Mallory L

Highly satisfied from start to finish! I worked with Kayla who was wonderful. I had personalized service throughout and never felt rushed or pressured. Alterations went perfectly and I looked like a million bucks on wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Julie S

I can't say enough good things about this place. Not only did they help me find my dream dress, which was a wonderful experience, but they were able to give me great suggestions on my accessories (veil and belt) to help make my dress more unique and compliment the best... Read More features. My hat is off to the alterations department! My dress was all lace, long-sleeve dress that needed a TON of alterations. I was so nervous about the fit and the look, but they consistently reassured me and made sure my dress fit perfectly before walking out of the store with it. If you buy your dress here, PLEASE consider getting alterations done here as well. Your mind will be at ease knowing you will look EXACTLY how you envisioned yourself on your wedding day. LOVE this place!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Danielle S

I would definitely recommend going to The Crystal Bride to look for your wedding dress! They have a great selection and the staff is so friendly and helpful! Rebecca was my consultant and she did an amazing job selecting dresses and helping me through the whole process. I... Read More actually went in twice because I couldn't commit the first time (it was only the second dress that I had ever tried on!), but I never felt rushed or pressured. I really felt that they cared about me and that I was the main focus, compared to some other salons where consultants are helping multiple people at a time. Their seamstress was amazing too!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Amy H

First, I am a very indecisive person on a good day. When I visited The Crystal Bride, it was my second bridal salon appointment of the day, and I hadn't had my "dress moment", so I was already starting to feel tired. Shauna was my consultant, and she was great! She showed a lot... Read More of genuine interest in learning about me and my fiancé in order to help pull the right dresses, and made every effort to make me comfortable & confident. By the end of the day, I was really very tired and overwhelmed, and Shauna was SO patient with my indecisiveness. Ultimately, I didn't find my dress here, but I still highly recommend anyone to visit here. They have a great selection and good customer care. And it's such a pretty shop in a pretty little downtown location!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Denise P

If you are into being body shamed, being quoted a gargantuan amount for alterations despite the fact that you don't even need a hem, are extremely limited in alteration appointment times because of only one seamstress, forced to pay cash or check only for said alterations, and... Read More talked into a smaller size than you should be wearing despite the fact that it was clear your bust was a half inch bigger than the measurements then this is the spot for you!! Everyone I spoke to at this store was incredibly rude, especially our salesperson Shawna who is the one who a) decided a 35.5" bust would fit great in a 35" size 8 and b) said when I came back to try the dress on and my privacy shield wouldn't snap that "if you don't stop lifting weights your dress won't fit you". I had actually lost weight by the time I came back and you can probably guess why...weight training, what a concept. Turns out the real issue was not buckling an elastic belt in the dress that is supposed to pull the front in, as well as having absolutely no knowledge of how to tie up a corset. I took my dress elsewhere to be altered, and all I needed was to add cups. On my wedding day, if anything it was a bit loose. Once again, guess why. #strongisthenewskinny Additionally, I chose the bridesmaids' dresses at the same time as the dress, and someone else with a snarky attitude called from the shop 9 months before the wedding to tell me that the dresses were discontinued and gave us less than a week to have them come in to get measured. One was in Vegas and one in Pittsburgh, so they had to call in and were given gargantuan sizes (think a girl who wears lululemon in a size 24). They just want to F you over on alterations and make you feel like garbage. Thankfully I am confident and know that my body is beautiful (as well as my bridal party!)

2016-11-17T15:49:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and let us apologize for your negative experience with our boutique. It is important to note that the use of the term "body shaming," is something that we at the Crystal Bride do not take... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Stephanie H

I got my wedding dress at the Crystal Bride and the entire experience was wonderful! Chantel helped me during my first visit look at many dresses and she was very helpful without being overbearing or giving too many suggestions. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams there,... Read More and even got my fittings done there! Everything turned out perfectly and they even helped with giving suggestions to my mom on where to get my dress preserved. Would recommend to anyone looking for their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 April H

Every bride should go to the Crystal Bride! Hayley is amazing she knew the exact dress that was perfect for me even though I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and of course that's the one I chose! The Crystal Bride was my third stop of the day after failing miserably at the... Read More first two shops and feeling like there was no dress out there for me. Hayley immediately made all my stress go away and assured me that I would find my dress today (since that was my only day to shop with my mom and all my bridesmaids). We actually found 3 or 4 dresses that I liked better than all of the ones I had tried on that day but the one Hayley picked was perfect! Even 6 months after my wedding I have never seen a dress more me than the one Hayley picked out! The staff at the Crystal Bride made me feel so special and always delivered on their promises! The service here is better than anything you could ever expect!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Amber W

Although I did not say "yes to the dress" at this bridal salon, I did have a great experience trying on bridal gowns and I did get our flower girl and bridesmaid dresses here. The consultants are extremely helpful in finding what you are looking for and they have a huge... Read More selection to pick from. Everyone loved their dresses and they looked great!