Capture your sparkle at The Crystal Bride!

Our beautiful 10,000 square foot historic building is located in the heart of downtown Geneva, Illinois. We take pride in serving brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the wedding. At The Crystal Bride, we feel that it is a privilege to be a part of your special day. It is always our desire to exceed our customer’s expectations and to make dreams come true.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Plus Size Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

207 W State St, Geneva, IL (630) 397-5040

best service

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Carrie G

I highly recommend to every bride out there to start your wedding dress search here. The service is amazing and the gown selection is almost overwhelming. I didn't end up buying my dress there but I did get my belt for my wedding dress and my mother's dress there. If I had... Read More unlimited funds I would have purchased everything from Crystal Bride! They also recommended a seamstress to alter my dress and she was a dream to work with as well.

Great dress, great price

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Heather S

I had a great experience here! I found an amazing Maggie Soterro dress (Melissa Brooch) at a great price. When I was trying on dresses I was never rushed. Once I purchased my dress the seamstress was always very nice to me during each fitting. Great experience! Would recommend... Read More this shop to anyone!

Great shop!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Julie M

What a great group of ladies. Everyone is professional, friendly, and easy to deal with. Dress came in ahead of schedule. Alterations were done by Peggy who was superb!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Beth C

Thank you to all the wonderful ladies at the Crystal Bride for your help and dedication to make my wedding day perfect. Laura, thank you so much for your patience and commitment to make my dress fit just right! You were remarkable every step of the way and my dress fit... Read More flawlessly. Nancy, thank you so much for accepting the challenge to design an exquisite necklace for my wedding. Your innovation and creativity was exactly what I needed to achieve the look I envisioned. You seamlessly created a delicate necklace with precision and design. I was overjoyed with the result and felt beautiful wearing it!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Brittany W

I had the BEST experience today with Irene and would highly recommend this place to everyone! The place was a very welcoming environment and very accommodating! I came in after having no luck at a nearby boutique with 8 of my bridesmaids and luckily they had a cancellation and... Read More could squeeze me in! From the start of walking in until leaving, I had a great time! Most of this was due to the wonderful personality of the bridal gown specialist Irene! She was very personal with me and even took the time to find out more about myself and my future husband. She really listened to my style preferences and found the perfect dress for me! She had me tearing up and my mom bawling her eyes out! 😂 I can’t wait to go back for my fitting!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Stephanie D

I love my wedding dress that I got at The Crystal Bride. This was the first place I looked. I ended up getting the third dress I tried on. I wanted to see what other options I had so I did not purchase my dress the same day but I wish I had. The staff was great to work with. I... Read More ended up making some custom changes to my dress and it was exactly what I had wanted. Mila did a spectacular job on the alterations. I thought my dress fit when I tried it on the first time but she made it fit me so perfectly.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Danica R

This was my first time trying on dresses not knowing which direction to go or what to expect. Kristin was so great at listening to what I liked and didn't like. She helped ease my anxiety and fear. Though I didn't end up buying a dress here I still can't say enough about the... Read More experience that I had. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Kristen K

First I'd like to say that I would highly recommend going to the Crystal Bride to buy your dress. Finding my dress was so easy and their selection is huge! I was very nervous I'd be pressured into buying a dress out of my budget and they were very respectful of my budget and... Read More what I was looking for. What I was not happy with was the alterations. They have outside people that come in for alterations at their shop. While I understand this is not an employee of the crystal bride I would NOT recommend doing alterations here. Every time I came in for an alterations appointment I felt rushed. They had a ton of brides there getting alterations and were trying to get people in and out as quickly as possible. There were a few places I didn't like how my dress was fitting but when I pointed them out to the seamstress she told me it looked good the way it was. I'd have to insist I didn't like it that way. It wasn't great service but it wasn't horrible but what tipped the scale for me was on the wedding day I found a piece of someone else's dress sewn onto mine! You could barely notice it inside but as soon as I stepped outside there was a very clear bright white piece of lace sewn to my ivory gown. There is no way that could've been a part of my gown. I had to have my dress taken in quite a bit at the waist so I expected the bill to be on the higher end but the majority of the cost was for the hem and bustle. This bill was $230 for just those two items which for the quality of service was way too high. All in all I'd recommend the shop to buy your dress but take it and get alterations done by someone else.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Heather W

Kayla and the rest of the team were absolutely amazing. I had a vision of what I wanted and Kayla found it in the third dress I tried on!!! She even helped with contacting the designer to ensure the extra heading I wanted added was exactly as I wanted and the team at Crystal... Read More Bride was absolutely perfect with ensuring I stayed within budget. I cannot day enough about them! I had 6 appointments with bridal salons set up, Crystal Bride was the 1st I went to and I cancelled the rest of my appointments immediately! My dress on my wedding day was absolutely perfect and I couldn’t be happier with my visits to Crystal Bride!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Gina C

Do yourself a favor and book an appointment at the Crystal Bride! My mom and I visited five different bridal shops and this one was far and away the best. At our first visit, our amazing associate listened to my vision and was able to help me narrow down my options. The Crystal... Read More Bride team was so accommodating and knowledgeable through the entire process! We even ordered my bridesmaids dresses from this adorable shop.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Amy B

I absolutely loved working with Crystal Bride for my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses. Kayla helped me to pick out the perfect wedding dress. I only tried on three dresses and they were all beautiful but she really helped me to know which one was perfect for me. I also... Read More did my fittings here and I could not have been happier. The dress fit perfect and was comfortable all day long. I couldn't have been happier to work with Crystal Bride and highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jacquelyn D

These women are amazing! I live in florida but grew up in the area and they did everything to work with me. I custom ordered my veil to be a certain length, when it came in, I decided it was too long. The store owner worked with me and had the most amazing veil person alter... Read More it to be the PERFECT length. They helped make the belt that I wanted extend to be crystals all the way around ( I did not want a bow). I know multiple people that ALL got their dresses here and everyone had a great experience.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Justine S

My mother, grandmother and I visited Crystal Bride in June 2016 in search of my wedding dress. I'm not a big shopper to begin with, so shopping for my wedding dress was amounting to torture. Once we walked into Crystal Bride, all my pain with the wedding dress shopping process... Read More disappeared. The staff were calm, organized and listened extremely well. I was paired with Lindsey who was just phenomenal. She got that I wasn't a 23 year old looking for a princess dress. We tried on a few dresses that were nice but didn't cut it. Then, Lindsey had an idea and BAM! Found my wedding dress. :) My wedding wasn't until September 2017, so my dress (which came in 2 months early) sat at Crystal Bride for a few months before the alterations process. Once I tried my dress on for alterations, I had room but not to the point where Amparo was going to have to completely re-make the dress. Kudos to Lindsey for sizing me correctly! Amparo is the master when it comes to alterations there! I did 3 appointments with her and a month after my last alteration when it was finally my wedding day, I looked perfect. My mother got her MOB dress here as well. The process was equally as painless and pleasant. It's almost a shame that I can't go back since I plan to only marry once. But, if ever I'm in need of an evening gown, Crystal Bride will be my first stop!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Melissa S

I loved the layout of this bridal shop more than any others I went to. I liked that I has able to thumb through their whole (HUGE!) inventory without feeling cramped and they had a really cute pedestal area to show off the dresses to the ladies who were with me shopping. This... Read More may sound silly, but the upstairs room is very well-light, which I think makes for a better shopping and try-on experience. The shop was great, but I know it all just depends where you find YOUR dress. The 5 star review here is more for the alterations. I was THE most annoying bride with alterations. I wanted it to fit perfectly around every curve and the seamstress had no problem seeing me for additional fittings in order to make things PERFECT. I was charged for the work done, not for the number of fittings we had, and I really appreciated that. The seamstress (I wish I remembered her name!) was so helpful, knowledgable and accommodating. I would highly recommend this shop for the seamstress alone.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jessica C

I love my dress and the staff there! :) It was worth the almost hour drive for each fitting, because of how amazing my dress turned out. The prices were reasonable and I felt like a princess!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kelsey C

The Crystal Bride was wonderful to work with! Every person I interacted was incredibly accommodating and very nice. The whole experience was great from the first time I tried on a dress to my final fitting and picking up my wedding gown. Each visit, I was welcomed with a... Read More smile. I could not be happier with how my gown turned out. I needed a significant amount of alterations but it was definitely worth it. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I received so many compliments on my dress. Thank you Crystal Bride!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lauren S

Where do I begin? Crystal Bride has it all: a beautiful selection, calming ambiance, and excellent staff. I had shopped at a few bridal salons beforehand and there was always something missing in either the dresses or experience. At Crystal Bride, I got the gorgeous dress and... Read More the "this is one" feeling I'd being hoping for. I worked with Kayla to pick out the perfect dress; she worked tirelessly, going above and beyond. She was able to help me articulate about what I liked/disliked about a particular dress. When I had given up, she pulled one last one...it didn't look like something I'd love, but she pleaded, "trust me." Of course, she was right and in a matter of minutes I was in my dream dress! What I loved about Kayla, in addition to her patience and good eye, was how genuine she was. She wanted me in the perfect dress (even if that meant it wasn’t at their location), and that made all of the difference. Never once was she pushy, and she even gave me time to walk out of the store, get a coffee, call my sister, and come back to buy the dress...all so I could think it over. She truly was wonderful and made wedding dress shopping everything it should be and more! I cannot wait to move forward with this excellent bridal salon!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Annie B

Great customer service when we tried on dresses, but everything afterward (fittings) were not ideal, the owner even made fun of my flat chested bridesmaid. Wish I would have gone somewhere else.

2017-07-27T14:47:27 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry to hear that your fitting were less than a 5 star experience. The Crystal Bride has served 10’s of thousands of women, embracing and celebrating all body types. We would not make derogatory comments to or about any of our customers.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Amanda P

I love the the Crystal Bride! I had my wedding a few weeks ago, and bought my wedding dress here last July. We had been to a few other bridal shops prior to coming here, (and also went to a couple as the maid of honor around the same time period) and hands down the crystal... Read More bride is the best. The store is well kept and beautiful itself, and the staff are caring and kind. Everyone! The whole experince was just perfect. I ended up getting my dress there as they had exactly the style what I was looking for. I had found some dresses/designers on Pinterest and they are one of the only stores in the near area I found to carry the dresses. All of the dresses they carry though are beautiful. I can't say it enough. I had my alterations done by Mila, she was fabulous as well. My mother got her dress from the sister store, and I'm so glad she did. The staff over there is genuine, and took the time to work with her to find her an amazing dresss after her weight loss journey. They made her feel confident and found her the dress of her dreams for my wedding. We both got so many complements on our dress. I would recommend the crystal bride 100% without a doubt! Look no further!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Katie D

I had such an amazing experience with Crystal Bride. The employees are extremely kind, and extremely helpful. They made my search for my dress so easy and stress-free. I also used a seamstress that they had recommended for alterations and she was great! By time I got my dress,... Read More it was so perfect and it fit beautifully. I would highly recommend this shop to any bride!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Danielle N

I would highly recommend The Crystal Bride! The staff made wedding dress shopping fun and easy for me! I worked with Kayla Gross, she was amazing and really listened to what I wanted out of my wedding dress. I found my dream dress and was able to stay within my budget! I am so... Read More excited to work with them as we move forward with the process!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Paula N

Love this place!! It was the only place that I was able to find the dress I had seen in pictures many times. Many other places said they carried the designer but didn't have the actual dress. Well, The Crystal Bride did. From the first time I visited the place to see the dress,... Read More I was welcomed and treated great. The consultant was honest and really patient with me. When it came to the fittings, Amparo worked miracles in being able to add an extra fitting with changes about 10 days from my wedding day. She was patient with me and allowed me to wait on changes, despite her suggestion to alter every fitting. Great experience! Thank you!!

2017-05-04T12:07:35 Response from the vendor

Paula, thank you for the wonderful review! The dress you chose is perfect and you looked beautiful! Best of luck to you and Andres!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kara B

Chantal should get a metal for doing what she does! So many people I know got their dresses here and know her. She listens to what you want and has SO much patience! She encouraged me to look elsewhere to make a good decision, which of course made me not want to go elsewhere!... Read More Throughout all the fittings and bridesmaid dress shopping and jewelry shopping, they had it all and with a smile on their face of true genuine happiness! They love what they do and it shows in the clients. Empara, the seamstress they have, is more affordable than any 3rd party seamstress too. Great to have everything all in one place that you may need!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Eliza M

I was referred to Crystal Bride by a friend and worked with Kayla who was AMAZING! I loved everything about my dress and the experience which was good because I came all the way from the city on multiple occasions and for alterations but it was all worth it. Mila did my... Read More alterations as well and did a terrific job. Thank you Crystal Bride!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Hana D

I would definitely recommend The Crystal Bride. I knew I wanted a lace dress, so they pulled almost all of the lace dresses in my price range and I was able to pick any of them that I wanted to try on. I chose the first one I tried on! The staff is very friendly and... Read More accommodating and always keeping open communication.