The Cypress Grove Estate House

Orlando, FL

Book Your Wedding with The Cypress Grove Estate House

A BEACH IN ORLANDO, FL

Offering Southern elegance and charm in Orlando, Florida, The Cypress Grove Estate House is a picturesque venue for both weddings and receptions. With 80 acres, the property is filled with lush gardens, magnificent oak and cypress trees and seasonal flowers that make for fantastic wedding photos. As you enter the property, a long, tree-lined drive leads up to the house, making couples and their guests feel like they have stepped back in time. The property's location on Lake Jessamine gives couples the opportunity to exchange waterfront vows with the beauty and tranquility of the lake in the background.

The Cypress Grove Estate House offers ample space for outdoor ceremonies and receptions. Many couples choose to exchange vows in the gazebo, which can be dressed up with elegant draping or lighting. A paved amphitheater serves as the reception space, with the ability for tenting as protection against possible inclement weather. In addition, the property has two main houses:

The Estate House is a colonial-style home with a vintage feel. Built in 1925, it is the pinnacle building on the property. The house offers afternoon and evening rentals or couples can choose to rent the facility for the whole day. While many couples have a reception outside, the Estate House is available for smaller gatherings and can be a good backup in case of rain.

The Grove House is the ideal setting for an intimate wedding celebration with fewer than 50 guests. It is located in Cypress Grove Park and offers couples flexible hourly rentals and the ability to bring your own caterer.

The Cypress Grove Estate House does not provide any services on site, but it does have a preferred vendor list to make planning easy. The venue contracts solely with Big City Catering for all event food, but this catering service does customize menus according to the bride and groom's preference.

This venue also offers a ceremony-only package for couples looking for an intimate ceremony with less than 24 guests. These packages are available Monday through Thursday and are the ideal way to throw a low-key wedding in a gorgeous setting.

The Cypress Grove Estate House offers wedding packages to make the planning easy. Each package includes:

• Outdoor ceremony location
  • Outdoor reception space in the amphitheater
  • Wedding suite for the bride and groom
  • Dance floor
  • Floor-length table linens with napkins
  • Complimentary cake cutting
  • Garden chairs for a ceremony
  • Elegant market lighting in the amphitheater
  • Beverage station
  • Banquet tables and chairs for the reception

The Cypress Grove Estate House

Cypress Grove is southern elegance nestled on a lakeside setting in the heart of Central Florida. The Estate House at Cypress Grove is a vintage 1925 estate, offering stylish and stunning facilities for wedding ceremonies, cocktail parties, and receptions.

Waterfront, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

290 W. Holden Ave, Orlando, FL (407) 749-0792
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/26/2016 Olivia C

We fell in love Cypress Grove Estate House the moment we toured! Everything was absolutely perfect for our big day and the staff is unbelievably amazing! They recommended the rest of the wonderful vendors as well that brought everything together and just made the entire planning... Read More process seemless!

2016-02-26T15:25:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we were able to make your event everything you hoped for!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Nikki S

When I dreamt about Cypress Grove Estate House after viewing the property .. I knew. It was the perfect magical outdoor venue which captured the beauty of the cypress trees, water, and vintage feel. Not only was the venue perfect, but the cypress team was always available and... Read More professional. Big city catering also did a killer job incorporating my theme into the food. I am so thankful and I had the perfect day! Thank you Cypress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Loved working with Cara and the team at Cypress Grove. My wedding day was totally stress-free and magical! My biggest advice to client considering an outdoor venue, GET A TENT. We did and we're so glad. It rained for 20 minutes which would have been long enough to ruin our... Read More linen, centerpieces, menu cards and favors. Because of the tent we were able to eat dinner without our guests getting soaked then we moved the dancing under the market lights once the rain stopped. It was absolutely perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Truchard P

Our wedding was a dream!!! A very very special thank you to Ms. Alecia Foley who guided us every step of the way! She was thorough, honest and probably my heaven sent wedding angel lol. Knowing that I had such an incredible team to work with at Cypress makes me want to do it... Read More all over again!! I can't thank them enough. Ladies and gentlemen, this is your venue!! You will not regret it. P.S They use Big City Catering, Chef Scott is AMAZING our guest's practically licked their plates clean. Best, Truchard

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jenna G

I cannot say enough great things about both the staff and the venue. The staff made the whole process so easy, was super friendly, and always answered all of my questions right. The venue is absolutely stunning! I loved every minute!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Fany F

I just want to thank you all from Cypress Grove and BigCity for my daughter's dream wedding being so perfect! The best food ever, the best staff ever, the professionalism and communication with the Customer is perfect! I really recommend this place for any event!! Thank you Kim,... Read More for the happiest day of my daughter's life!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica J

We initially booked this venue a little over a year away from our wedding date. We fell in love instantly after receiving a tour of the estate house and grounds. We mostly worked with Cara for a majority of the time but were passed off to Alex at the end when it became closer to... Read More our wedding date. Working with Cara was an absolute pleasure and she was ALWAYS prompt with her responses to emails and any questions we had during the process (which these were very few). However, Alex took a while to respond back to emails and it was pretty stressful trying to get her to reply back with our final payment amount. Additionally, Alex had set up an automatic reply to all of her emails saying that she was receiving a large amount of emails (let it be noted that Cara did not have this feature turned on). It may be nit-picky, but I was turned off by this since this occurred within the last few weeks before our wedding. After this was remedied we had a final meeting with Alex at the estate house and were able to upgrade many of our food and beverage options since we overpaid on the catering (helpful hint: make sure you have a pretty good idea of a guest count because we WAY overestimated by about 45 people). Alex was very professional and friendly in person and helped us get the maximum amount of upgrades so we got our money's worth. Overall, the estate house was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous and everything on our wedding day went so smoothly. I did not get ready in the bridal suite, but we did relax there for a while before the wedding and it was perfect. I will definitely recommend Cypress Grove to friends and family who are looking to get married in the future :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brianna A

I recently had my wedding at the Cypress Grove Estate House and it was absolutely perfect! If you are looking for a vintage-romantic style wedding - this is the place!! When I was looking for a venue I was looking for a "one stop shop" .. and this venue was that and more, it... Read More included so much for the price, not to mention the property is gorgeous! The venue coordinators Cara & Alexandra worked well with us on our budget and they worked very well together. I encourage any future Bride and Groom to also choose from the vendor list provided by the venue because they all work great together that it was a perfectly seamless day! My husband and I were able to enjoy each other and our guest and dance the night away (Soundwave Entertainment) knowing everything was being taken care of behind the scenes! RW Events was also a referral from the venue, that is where we hired our amazing Wedding Planner, her name is Shadow and she was by our side every step of the way- I knew I did not have to worry about a thing because Shadow would happily take care of it. RW Events also offers gorgeous vintage furniture rentals.. I utilized so many pieces for our "social lounge" , dessert table & head table. Speaking of our dessert table Jennyfer from Sugar Suite did a fantastic job, not only were they gorgeous to look at but the taste of our wedding cake and cupcakes were out of this world! The ambiance of the property is so perfect and it is any photographers dream to shoot a wedding there, our photographer was Stacy O'Nell from SO Photography and she blew us away with her talent and she captured such precious moments between my husband and I! I personally chose to have simple flower arrangements & decorations, including beautiful sheer fabric for the ceremony with a stunning chandelier. The flower arrangements for the tables were perfect and exactly what I wanted (Flowers By Lesley). The food at the reception was amazing (Big City Catering) all of our guest were raving about it! We had passed hors d'oeuvres during our cocktail hour that were so delicious! I just can't say enough about the venue, the attentive staff and the wonderful vendors who all worked so well together. People always say "don't expect everything to go perfect the day of.." and what I can say back to that is if you choose this venue you will have an absolutely perfect wedding day filled with beautiful memories and pictures to last a lifetime!

2016-10-28T12:35:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're glad we were able to make your day everything you dreamed of =)

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jenny B

The communication was excellent. The staff went above and beyond with anything from Skype meetings to super last minute decoration set ups. The efficiency was between catering to the house to our DJ was seamless. Alex, Rachel, and Cara were quite keen on details and had no... Read More problem with clarifying anything and everything. The catering was perfect for the occasion. We loved our meals after the wedding. It was great forethought on Big City Caterings part. Our wedding required a tent, which we decided week of. The tent was quite pretty, but I suggest getting 3 to four fans if your wedding is before November. Overall, extremely pleased.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Karissa D

I absolutely fell in love with this venue online and in person. It is everything I wanted. However there is a lot of pieces broken with this venue. The staff was not as welcoming as I would hope and not willing to accommodate. I think it the deposit is way too high when I have... Read More to use there caterer but cannot taste the food before the deposit. I was also give dates for this coming year when I requested for next year. The girl who gave us the tour seem to ignore my mothers questions as well. I now and completely lost because I thought this was the perfect place for me and my fiancé to have our perfect wedding.

2016-08-22T10:21:31 Response from the vendor

Hello! We strive to offer clients + potential clients a stellar experience, and we do apologize that you've not had that experience with us. If you're still open to our venue, our sales manager would be happy to chat more with you regarding your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Allison K

I don't even know where to begin... I remember shortly after getting engaged that I started getting this picture in my mind of what I imagined our wedding would be like. I started to envision a beautiful open outdoor area, with big trees all around, lots of string lights, and... Read More right on the water (but not on the beach). I told myself not to get my hopes up because I probably wouldn't find anything like what I was picturing in the Melbourne or Orlando, FL area. I was searching online one day and the moment I saw picture of Cypress Grove I remember saying to myself "Wow. That is EXACTLY what I was picturing, I wonder what state that venue is in." So you can imagine my excitement to find out that a place this beautiful existed only 1 hour away from where I live! From the moment I contacted Cara at Cypress Grove, everything was such a breeze. She responded to my e-mail immediately and set up a tour with me. Cara made the planning process at Cypress Grove so easy. She was always very quick to respond to e-mails, very sweet and helpful when it came to my concerns and (lots of) questions, and would check in with me every so often to keep me in the loop about any decisions I needed to make before certain dates, or any payments that were due soon. Rachel was our day of coordinator and she was also very sweet and very helpful. Although Cypress Grove comes with their own in-house coordinators/wedding planners (RW Events), I had already hired a wedding planner who is a very good friend of mine, so it was important to me that she help me plan, design, and set up our wedding. I still wanted Rachel to help us with the coordination of the rehearsal and ceremony since I asked my wedding planner to help me mostly with design. Cara and Rachel made a great team and were more than willing to work together with the wedding planner. They were always quick to respond and helpful to her when she had questions related to design and set-up. I appreciate how sweet and patient Rachel was at the rehearsal. My dad gets a little nervous and asks a lot of questions (as do I) :) and she was very good with us. The day of our wedding was better than we ever imagined. Everything ran so smoothly. Even if things didn't, I don't think I would have even noticed. I felt that I was in very good hands with everyone at Cypress Grove and my wedding planner. There is probably so much I am leaving out, but these were some things that really made a difference to me. Thank you SO much to Cara, Rachel, and the team at Cypress Grove for everything you did for us!! I feel so lucky that we were able to experience such an important day of our lives at a place that was honestly even better than what I had been dreaming about, and we are so grateful for the vendors we had for making the planning process easy and fun. Cypress Grove will always be such a special and magical place to us :).

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

We fell in love with Cypress Grove Estate House from the moment we stepped on the property. It was absolutely gorgeous and everything we were looking for. We could not have imagined a more perfect place. Thanks to Cara everything was so easy. She was there every step of... Read More the way, through months of planning, countless emails, and multiple visits. They have an amazing list of vendors, making all of our decisions completely stress-free. Our wedding was absolutely flawless. The team of vendors at Cypress Grove made sure everything was perfect. The day after we stopped by to pick up a few things we'd left behind and I actually cried knowing we had to say goodbye to this amazing place. Thank you so much Cara for going above and beyond, making our wedding everything we'd dreamed of. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! xoxo-Jen & Melissa Deegan

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Sarah M

My husband and I happened to go on an afternoon date to this park and found Cypress Grove Estate House. The park and grounds are beautiful, but it is also an amazingly efficient run and management venue. There are not a lot of picky vendor lists or venue rules and they make it... Read More all really easy because they are experts. We had 220 people at our wedding and it wasn't over crowded. I was sort of disappointed at first when I realized how popular this is for a wedding venue, but in reality it can be done so many different ways and is managed by people who really know what they're doing so that turned out to be an asset!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Really great wedding place with gazebo on the lake which is just what I wanted. Our pictures are awesome.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Whitney C

Our incredible wedding at the Estate House at Cypress Grove would not have happened without the amazing support of Cara, their Catering Sales + Event Manager. We felt so supported throughout the entire process, and she was a true joy to work with for the past few years (yes,... Read More years!). The location is stunning, and we received so many compliments on how beautiful the house and grounds were. Also, the food was incredible! We really could not be happier, and we would highly recommend Cypress Grove!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Brittany G

Planning a wedding from out of state is certainly stressful - we're both from Orlando but now live in Virginia. We toured about 5 total venues for the wedding & reception and immediately upon arriving at Cypress Grove knew that it was the place. The beautiful house and grounds... Read More capture you immediately, and the helpful staff go above and beyond to do everything possible to make your day seamless and perfect. I was a little sad because we ended up getting a tent due to threat of rain, we had to set dinner & the cake table up under the tent instead of in the amphitheater like initially planned...however, this was a blessing in disguise! We knew our guests were a fun crowd, but couldn't have imagined that our dance floor would be too small for everyone! Luckily we had the entire paved area for dancing (& life sized Jenga) since everything else was set up under the tent. Everything went amazing and it's hard to believe all that planning and hard work is over and done! Cypress Grove is an amazing venue and highly recommended to anyone looking to have a beautiful Florida outdoor wedding...just keep in mind it can be hot as heck!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Kyle C

we absolutely loved Cypress Grove Estate House! all of our guests loved the venue, atmosphere, food and drinks. (my husband cant stop talking about the chicken and waffles!) as a now wife and husband, we couldn't have asked for a better venue to work with. Cara helped us out... Read More every step of the way and made our wedding process so simple and fun! we couldn't be more thankful for her help and everyone at Cypress to make our day so special.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Chong Y

LOVE this location. Didn't want to have a beach wedding but wanted to have our dog in the wedding during the ceremony and reception. The venue is beautiful and breath taking with the lake in the back. The venue automatically provides linen, tables, chairs and the dance floor as... Read More part of their package so I definitely didn't have to worry about that part of the wedding. This place is definitely for someone who wants to have a backyard wedding but doesn't have the backyard for it. Highly recommend this place if you want to have a nice outdoor wedding without it being at a hotel or on the beach.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Christina D

I can't say enough about everyone at Cypress Grove Estate House! Wedding planning is definitely stressful, but these girls were there to help every step of the way. Even with an over bearing mother of the bride and aunt of the bride! ;o) I DEFINITELY know that my wedding would... Read More not have turned out as perfect as it was without Cara, Rachel and everyone at Big City Catering's help! Look into this place - you won't regret it!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lauren J

The word I heard all weekend from all my guest was how perfect the venue was! The actual location and quality of the venue is fantastic but what put it over the edge was how incredible the staff was! All of my guest stated how fantastic everyone was and the walked with my every... Read More step of the way for the entire year of planning my wedding!

Fairytale Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Ashley G

The Team at Cypress Grove Estate made my dream wedding come to life. I searched the entire state of Florida for my perfect wedding location and decided on the beautiful grounds of Cypress Grove. I cannot express how beautiful a venue this is. Cara was so punctual to all my... Read More questions and concerns. I cannot say enough good things about the catering team, Big City. The food was impeccable and all our guests raved that it was the best "wedding food" they have ever had, although Big City will tell you Chef hates to hear the words wedding food. We had about 115 people and it fit us comfortably in the amphitheater area. The bridal suite was such a cute and large space for the girls and I to get ready in, although I wish I had had more time there. My suggestion would be to go with the tent package that allows you use of the property the whole day. Although we did not end up needing a tent, you never know in Florida. I would highly recommend this beautiful venue one hundred times over!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Chelsea D

This was the venue, when I first drove down the tree-lined drive, that I wanted. And my (future) mother-in-law and & husband pushed me to go for it, and it was perfect. Cara & Kim were professional and welcoming, even after my thousandth question. We booked the house for the... Read More day, and got ready in the bridal room. We did portraits on the grounds before the ceremony. Our photos look amazing. I highly recommend this venue if you love a beautiful setting with a bit of history. There was a constant breeze off the lake during our ceremony, which was welcome because it was the end of May in Florida. Overall, I wish I could give this place more than 5 stars.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Jessica H

Everything about our experience with the Cypress Grove Estate house was fantastic. We spent months looking for the perfect venue, but after our first meeting with the Cypress Grove team (specifically, Cara, who is incredible), we knew we had found the spot! The Cypress... Read More Grove Estate House is the perfect venue for bringing together a combination of nature and elegance. The estate house itself gives the feel of old-time wealth while the grounds offer a plethora of tall, moss-covered oaks and cypress trees all with the backdrop of the beautiful Lake Jessa. The team at Cypress Grove along with Big City Catering and RW Events have perfected the ability to turn your vision into reality and do so for a reasonable price. As the sunset over the lake, my new husband and I sat at our beautifully sparkly, gold and white chevroned sweetheart table looking out over our smiling and relaxed guests, we knew we had made the right choice and everything was perfect.

Words can't express

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Kerriane C

Words can't express my gratitude I feel for the team over at Cypress Grove Estate House. Rachel responded promptly to hundreds of my emails over the course of a year and kept organized through the process. There was never a moment that I felt out of touch with them and helped my... Read More planner create a beautiful dream for my wedding. The venue itself is just the definition of perfection! I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Jillian R

Cypress Grove was the perfect venue for our wedding. Cara was great to work with, everyone was so nice and took such great care of us. Our guests are still saying it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to!