Plus Size Available, Fashion

8 Community Place, Morristown, NJ

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Elisa F

I wanted the perfect foundations for my wedding dress so I went to The Dain Shoppe and you should too. After describing the dress, I was fitted and handed two options. They were absolutely perfect - exactly what I needed. And even better, they have a bridal program where you... Read More take the items to your first fitting and if they don't work out, you can bring their items back!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Sarah H

Don’t even bother with any other stores; go straight to the Dain Shop for your undergarments. The women here are very professional and they know what they’re doing. I was in and out in twenty minutes with all of the pieces that I needed to go under my wedding dress. My mother,... Read More mother-in-law, and half of my bridesmaids came here to get outfitted as well. I was very pleased with my experience here.

Sagging Expectations

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Alyssa S

I was sent to the Dain Shoppe by the bridal salon where I bought my dress as they have a relationship where the Dain Shoppe is willing to loan a bra to be used at a fitting before purchasing to ensure it is the right bra for the dress and bride. While I appreciate the... Read More relationship and convenience provided, I did not feel at all "wanted" by the Dain Shoppe as a customer. Each of the 3 times I visited the shop, I did not feel it was a friendly place. The first time made sense as it was a very, very busy day, but even during my one on one time with one of the employees, I felt uncomfortable and like her mind was elsewhere. I had much, much nicer conversations with other customers while waiting for about an hour to be seen. The next two times in the shop they only had a couple of customers, yet, no one said even hello to me either time until they felt like it - I just didn't understand why I wasn't acknowledged with a "hello, someone will be with you shortly" or something. It was a frustrating experience as I tend to build relationships with store owners and their employees and am very loyal to those shops and shopping local. Ironically, the lingerie store that my mom, sister and I regularly shopped at for years had closed and we were all in the market for a new place...we are still looking. All that said, I will mention in fairness to the Dain Shoppe that I told a friend my experiences and she feels quite differently about her experiences there. They must treat others more like they treat my friend who enjoys shopping there (versus me) as the first time I was there the store really was packed.

Bridal Ungarments

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Takenya R

My experience with the Dain Shoppe was great!!!! I had my fitting this past Saturday but I wasn't able to find my corset for my dress the week before. I googled a shop near my seamstress and the Dain Shoppe popped up. My seamstress said it was a great idea to go there because... Read More they have everything. I went in, they took me right away. Monica helped and sized me. Tried a couple of bras and there I was ready to go, fitted and all. They gave me the bra on loan (a week) for my fitting. In the case it didn't work with my dress or the seamstress said to try something different I could return the bra and get something else without any cost to me. I thought that was sooo awesome. If I wanted to keep it, you just call and tell them since they have your information for the hold. Monica was great and the service was excellent. I totally recommend the Dain Shoppe. You will not be disappointed!!!

Start a Conversation!