The Dain Shoppe

(2)

Morristown, NJ

Bridal Undergarments, Lingerie, Swim Suits & more!

The Dain Shoppe specializes in beautiful lingerie, comfortable bustiers, bras & well fitting shapewear for the bride, her party, mothers and attendees. Our collections are offered in petite to full figure and have custom solutions for larger cup sizes. We also carry boutique clothing & swimwear.

Type

Lingerie, Other Attire & Accessories

8 Community Place, Morristown, NJ

Experts!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Elisa F

I wanted the perfect foundations for my wedding dress so I went to The Dain Shoppe and you should too. After describing the dress, I was fitted and handed two options. They were absolutely perfect - exactly what I needed. And even better, they have a bridal program where you take the items to your first fitting and if they don't work out, you can bring their items back!

Bridal Ungarments

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Takenya R

My experience with the Dain Shoppe was great!!!! I had my fitting this past Saturday but I wasn't able to find my corset for my dress the week before. I googled a shop near my seamstress and the Dain Shoppe popped up. My seamstress said it was a great idea to go there because they have everything. I went in, they took me right away. Monica helped and sized me. Tried a couple of bras and there I was ready to go, fitted and all. They gave me the bra on loan (a week) for my fitting. In the case it didn't work with my dress or the seamstress said to try something different I could return the bra and get something else without any cost to me. I thought that was sooo awesome. If I wanted to keep it, you just call and tell them since they have your information for the hold. Monica was great and the service was excellent. I totally recommend the Dain Shoppe. You will not be disappointed!!!

Send Email