The Diamond Center - Where Wisconsin Gets Engaged

With two locations to better serve you, The Diamond Center is family-owned and in the top 1% of all jewelers nationwide. Whether you're looking to create your dream ring, choose from our hand-selected inventory, or shop one of our exclusive designer collections, we have exactly what you need.

Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings

3515 Milton Avenue , Janesville, WI (608) 752-8003

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Ashley M

Have had only great experiences at both the Janesville and Madison Diamond Centers! Jessica at the Janesville location helped my fiancé pick the most amazing engagement ring for me and was very helpful when we came back in together to get my ring appraised and look at other... Read More bands. My fiancé looked at multiple other jewelry stores and said that none of them even slightly compared to the customer service and diamonds themselves from the Diamond Center. I get compliments ALL the time on my ring and still can't get over how shiny/sparkly it is all the time. So happy my fiancé did his research and picked the right place!

2017-09-06T14:50:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're so happy for you! Remember to stop in anytime for free ring cleanings or anything else you may need. Keep in touch and we will be sure to share your review with Jessica, she's one of The Diamond Centers best!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 sam p

This place is nothing short of incredible! Staff is friendly and helpful. I think I tried everything on at least twice and they were so great helping us pick out an engagement and wedding ring that are perfect. They also have a warranty that covers EVERYTHING except if you lose... Read More it and there's no bring it in for an inspection. They clean resize replays all for free. You would be an idiot not to purchase your rings and jewelry here they make it so easy, the selection is endless, and your ring maintained basically free! If they don't have what you want they find it. This is the most wonderful business!

2017-02-13T08:06:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We work very hard to separate ourselves from out competition. Reading your glowing review let's us know the hard work is paying off. Looking forward to helping you in the future! -The Diamond Center Team

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Jena T

I am 100% not a traditional bride and fan of big, gaudy rings. We got my rings and my now husband's there. They were so friendly and understanding and wanted to get us both exactly what we wanted. I didn't want a normal diamond ring and instead wanted something a little... Read More different. Since both of our birthdays are in September and we got engaged in September, we both wanted to have sapphire in our rings. I was nervous and really unsure at first but when I finally got it, I loved it. I can't even begin to count how many compliments I've gotten on it already. My husband designed his own ring (white gold with three embedded sapphires) and it looks awesome. We both absolutely love our rings! I'm so glad we went there and would definitely do it all over again. I can't say enough good things about the staff there and the store itself!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

I would like to thank Nick Szydlowski I came in to the store with my wedding band missing a stone and he went above and beyond to help me and reassure me it would not be a problem to fix it...a few weeks later I brought my grandmother's ring in that was purchased in 1947 it... Read More needed work he once again went above and beyond to help me restore my grandmother's ring and get financed to help me pay for the repairs. ..I will always ask for him when I go there ...Thank you Nick for everything you have done for me...

November Engagement

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Anne W

My husband designed and purchased my ring from the Diamond Center. It's the most gorgeous and unique ring I've ever seen! (Of course I think so- haha!) It's rose gold, with an oval stone, very thin band, and a halo. They had the ring done a few weeks ahead of time! When we... Read More were in Wisconsin next we went to have it checked for insurance and everything, and the staff was so professional and friendly! I highly recommend them :)

Beautiful, Custom Ring!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Amanda

I went to the location in Madison, WI, and I received excellent service on every visit. I didn't feel like I was being "sold" a ring just to raise a commission. I actually found a setting I liked best at another store, and the Diamond Center offered to custom make the ring... Read More specifically for me at the same price. They also had great quality diamonds, exactly what I was looking for.

Beautiful and Unique!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Lindsey M

We chose a unique setting for an engagement ring, and they many great options to choose from. The one thing that set Diamond Center apart from other jewelers was that we were looking for a marquise cut diamond, and many other local jewelers only had 2-3 diamonds on hand to look... Read More at. This included Kesslers Diamonds, which prides itself on having a ton of selection. They only had 3. I understand it isn't a popular cut, but The Diamond Center had 10. It was wonderful to see the diamond in person instead of asking them to find one for us. The staff is also awesome and they make an effort to know you name and remember you the next time you come in. We would choose them again.

Custom Design

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

The team at The Diamond Center were absolutely amazing. They provided wonderful guidance as we picked out our wedding bands, and put so much care into the design of my beautiful custom band. We look forward to working with Jason and his team for our future purchases at The... Read More Diamond Center.

2014-09-23T10:31:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your story with others! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to working with you in the future as well. Congratulations on your marriage & best wishes! :)

Diamond Center is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Christina D

Affordable and GREAT customer service EVERY TIME I walk into the store! They are amazing! Just their customer service will keep me coming back in to work with them instead of other jewelers in the area!

The Bling

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Katie H

We worked with Trisha at the Diamond Center and she was AMAZING! I had very specific bands in mind and she researched to find something that would look perfect with my engagement ring. I am extremely grateful for all of help with finding the perfect ring that will last a... Read More lifetime. All of the employees were helpful and great to work with!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Shelby L

I would completely and totally buy from them again. Beautiful ring, great service, and they still remember my name. They stop me in the mall and ask me how I'm doing. And it's not just the person that sold me the ring. They are awesome!

2013-09-30T08:45:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review! We do our very best to treat everyone the way we'd like to be treated & remembering names is very important to us. We appreciate your faith in us and love that you're sharing that. Please stop in when... Read Less Read More

Fabulous

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Dana

Friendly staff, very helpful. Quality was incredible, service outstanding

2013-08-07T12:05:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! We appreciate you taking the time to give a shout-out to our staff for a job well done. We hope your wedding was amazing!!! Stop in to see us anytime and get your rings sparkly again :)

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Michelle B

After getting engaged with the gorgeous ring my now husband bought from The Diamond Center in Janesville, Wisconsin I knew I wanted to go back there to get my wedding band. We were not disappointed! I love my rings!

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Nicole C

We went through the store in Madison (better service than in Janesville). They were very attentive and helpful to our needs and fun to work with. Beautiful products.

Excellent Service, Prices, and Quality!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Brianne G

This store is AMAZING!!! My husband purchased my engagement ring from this store and they worked with him for MONTHS on my custom designed ring. A couple years after we got engaged, I hit my ring very hard a table and the diamond fell out. They repaired it back to new... Read More completely free, and said if I would have lost it they would have REPLACED IT NO CHARGE!! Recently we purchased my custom wedding band and the staff was extremely patient and understanding as we decided how it would look. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the store provides excellent quality all around.

2013-07-09T11:05:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We truly value you as a client and appreciate the opportunity to continue to make you happy for years to come :) We hope you're loving that new band!

wedding and engagement rings

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Elizabeth L

my husband was able to design my engagement ring and find wedding rings that fit our unique style. We also love the awesome warranty.

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Becky K

I love this store and am so happy we decided to use them for the engagement and wedding bands. Super reasonably priced and includes a lifetime warrenty that includes all service and work to be done to the ring.

very nice

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Clista R

We actually got our rings from the Janesville location but the sales guy that we worked with is now at the Madison location. He was very nice and worked with us well. He listened to what we wanted. We were engaged for two years before we actually married and when I called our... Read More salesperson 2 years later, he was still there, remembered us and was still very nice. I love that our rings come with such a great warranty policy.

Very friendly and beautiful jewerly

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Heidi B

Staff very helpful and lots of options and pricing.

Friendly Staff, Quality Product

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Jessica T

Staff is great, my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands were quality.

Engagement and Wedding Bands

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Marsha P

These people know customer service and the quality of their rings is exceptional. I am so pleased with everything... :)

BEST diamond experience!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Jessica R

I wanted a unique wedding band and a beautiful diamond for my engagement and wedding ring. I also wanted a diamond guarantee that was exceptional. The Diamond Center did all of this and more! I recommend them to everyone!!

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Emily F

We used the Diamond Center in Janesville, WI. Its the same company just different location. My husband got my engagement ring here and we went back to get my wedding bands. We really loved their selection and they people there were super helpful and nice. They were also willing... Read More to work with us on a price. My husband loves to haggle and he was able to get my $1,400 wedding bands for $1,000 including tax. They found us coupons and discounts and worked with us to get the price down... They also have a full service jeweler on site which is super nice because they resize or join rings while you shop in the mall. Definitely recommend them!

Love my ring, poor service

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Kelly Q

My husband bought my engagement ring here, we purchased only a band because his mother gave us her diamond. I absolutely love my ring. The band is Simon G and is very unique and vintage. I received my ring in August, about 4 wks after the proposal because all of their rings are... Read More custom made. Within 2 months I lost a diamond from my band, I took it in, 2-3wks later I went to pick it up (they had said it was ready), I take one look at the ring and could tell it had not been fixed! You could clearly see where the diamond was missing! Very upsetting to a newly engaged girl who wants to show off her ring! So I had my fiance complain, the Diamond Center took the ring back to fix it, after 2 wks I called to see what was going on, they said they needed to order a part and it would be at least 2 more wks. I got the ring back, it was fixed but lost another diamond within 2 months after that. My to be, mother-in-law came with me to take the ring in, the staff was friendly and said they would fix the problem or if they couldn't they would see to it I got the ring I wanted. They ended up tightening the diamonds on my band (which I'm not sure why that wasn't done the first time) and I haven't lost anymore diamonds since.