Book Your Wedding with The Diamond Room

A BALLROOM IN OMAHA, NE

Couples seeking a spacious, unique and highly customizable wedding venue should be sure to check out The Diamond Room, a truly special events facility conveniently located in the hip, urban NoDo district of Omaha, Nebraska. Anyone looking to break out of the confines imposed by a traditional wedding venue should consider this space, which its owner-operators describe as a "blank canvas." This means that you can transform The Diamond Room's spacious interior to suit your specific vision, whether that means adding simple enhancements to the venue's sleek industrial design or going all in with your creative vision.

With 14-foot ceilings, concrete floors, exposed beams and gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windowed walls that are actually functioning garage doors, you can make The Diamond Room into the ideal manifestation of your dream wedding venue. Bring in fabric drapes, columns and flowers to make the space resemble a traditional banquet hall or think big with a magical fairy garden theme. The Diamond Room commits itself to supporting each couple's individual desires, making it the ideal choice for creative to-be-weds who want a wedding experience tailored to their own unique values and tastes.

This spacious venue can comfortably host as many as 450 guests for a seated banquet and 600 for a standing reception, so you can use The Diamond Room for a cocktail-style reception space or hold a traditional seated dinner. If your guest list is smaller, you could break the space up into separate sites for an indoor ceremony and reception. The venue includes a lounge area where guests can sit comfortably upon arrival or for a break from the celebrations during your reception.

If you want to handle some of these details yourself, you can choose from wedding service providers on The Diamond Room's list of preferred vendors. The venue restricts its catering options to approved catering partners, but you have multiple options to choose from so you can find the best fit for your needs. The Diamond Room handles bar services and provides alcohol for your event on a hosted or cash bar basis. Bar options include beer, wine, well liquor and premium liquor. There is no outside alcohol allowed on the premises.

In addition to its highly customizable appeal, The Diamond Lounge offers these great amenities:

• The venue's ownership is part of the event planning team, letting you get quick answers and permission for requests
  • On-site bridal suite available for prep and outfit changes
  • Exclusive use of the facility for your event
  • Private parking or valet service available for an extra charge
  • Venue rental fees include the use of catering tables, banquet tables and chairs
  • Add-ons include options such as an interactive photo booth and specialty lighting

urban. chic. extraordinary.

Industrial chic style and hip North Downtown location make us the perfect setting for your wedding! We can accommodate up to 450 guests for dinner, drinks and dancing. Concrete floors, glass garage doors that open up to our patio, the diamond lounge … just a few of the many special features inside! Call us to check on availability as well as to schedule a tour. We are so excited to show you this amazing space, unlike everything you've seen!

Ballroom, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Planning

605 N. 13th Street, Omaha, NE (402) 915-0177
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Kelsey W

Our original wedding plan did not include the Diamond Room. We planned our dream wedding and with only two months until the big day, our venue cancelled. With little time to spare, we quickly booked the Diamond Room. Even though it appeared "our hands were tied", we could... Read More not have been happier with this venue. The vision of our wedding changed entirely, and for the better. It was elegant, chic, and incredibly modern. What's more important, Teresa and Stephanie were wonderful to work with. They stepped up to help me quickly plan, and we're very flexible where last minute adjustments were difficult. I want to send the most sincerest thank you to the Diamond Room for making our dream come true!

2016-02-09T09:57:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your day was so beautiful - we were so thankful to be a small piece of it! Cheers to lifelong love and happiness to you and your new hubby!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Lauren S

The Diamond Room is simply the BEST reception hall downtown! Stephanie and Theresa are professional, informative and truly want you to have the best wedding! They will go above and beyond. This new venue is definitely a blank canvas. I have seen many different styles of... Read More receptions there and they were all unique. It can be transformed into something modern or more traditional (which is what we did). There are so many different accommodations to make it your own and the possibilities are endless. Creating Atmosphere and Stephanie created my vision and it was truly breathtaking! The garage doors and the patio just add to features! My guests spent a ton of time after it got dark on the patio enjoying the beautiful Omaha cityscape! What a cool amenity! The staff working at the diamond room were amazing as well. They made sure that our guests were happy. Another thing that drew us to this venue is the atmosphere around The Diamond Room. It's right in middle of The Centurylink Center, The Hilton, The Mattress Factory, TD Ameritrade Park and The Blatt. Guests have the options of fun places to hang out or to stay within walking distance! Everything about this venue is worth it and our guests had no complaints! They didn't want to leave :). We highly recommend this venue! Lauren and Zach Bogdanoff

2016-07-27T14:01:40 Response from the vendor

We were so lucky to host your absolutely gorgeous reception! Thank you for choosing our space. We wish you both so much love and happiness! Love, Stephanie & Theresa

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Stephanie G

What is there not to love about The.diamond.room!? The space is amazing and Stephanie and Theresa are such awesome people to work with. I knew that their role would be very important and once I met them, our search was over! Not to mention, the space is near so many hotels that... Read More travel to the reception was never an issue. The room itself is is a large blank canvas that you can transform into whatever you dream up! I love love love how it turned out at our wedding. Every couple or event coordinator should consider using them for your next event!

2016-06-03T07:47:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your wedding reception was absolutely stunning and we love how you utilized our space. We are so happy that we had a small piece in your wedding day and we will miss seeing you guys - keep in touch! Cheers to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Ashley A

The Diamond Room could not have been more perfect for our wedding! We held our ceremony and reception there. The staff was excellent and so flexible with what we wanted. They were also great about helping us brainstorm and come up with ideas. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Angela M

I loved our reception venue! There are so many things that are unique about The Diamond Room. I was over the typical rustic feel of weddings that have blown up over the past few years, so we went with a completely modern/industrial feel. The Diamond Room was so flexible with our... Read More decor! Also the owners, Stephanie and Theresa, were so great to work with. I will say that it was a bit on the spendy side as far as venue rental, bar prices and the add-on services that they offer (photo booth, uplighting, etc.), but everything turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kiley V

Our New Years Eve Wedding was a smashing success thanks to this venue and their entire crew! Steph and Theresa do incredible things to make sure you are taken care of. We were able to create our dream vision inside the Diamond Room with no reservations from the staff. We loved... Read More being able to work with Steph and Theresa! They are both very accommodating and easy to work with! I highly recommend the Diamond Room for any event you need!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Chaeli F

The.diamond.room is such a beautiful and fun place to have a wedding reception, and we are so thankful we chose this as our venue! The space was ample and the vibe was cool, and we got lucky enough to have great weather so that the garage doors could open for a dance party that... Read More continued out onto the patio! We had such a wonderful time at The Diamond Room, and it was in large part to the hard work that Stephanie and Theresa put in. We had both our ceremony and our reception here, so it required a little more preparation than normal. They were so great during the planning process and allowed us to make the experience uniquely our own, while working alongside us and our other vendors. They were readily available to answer questions at any time, were informative, and on the day of they made sure everything ran completely smooth. The venue is also in a perfect location in downtown Omaha, close enough to walk to nearby bars, restaurants, and hotels, which was important for our out-of-town guests. They have a vast selection on their bar menu and offer three different caterers to choose from, which is a rare find downtown. I would absolutely use the.diamond.room for another event, they were wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle N

My fiancé and I live in the Old Market and have been walking to the College World Series for the past 2 years. Every time we walked past the Diamond Room he would always say how awesome it looked and what a perfect location it was and that if we ever got married, that's where he... Read More would want to do our reception. We got engaged and decided that since his heart was set on it, we would have our reception there. Working with Stephanie and Theresa was amazing. They are both so sweet and so excited to be a part of your day! They are incredibly flexible as far as setting up meetings and getting payments. You can do almost all of the payments online or you can bring them your money if you're more comfortable with that. They have a ton of options as far as caterers, lighting, activities, etc. I loved that they made it such an easy process, it all felt very laid back but I also felt comfortable that the day would turn out beautifully. My biggest concern was that since we were married on a Friday, I wouldn't be able to see what the room looked like until we made our grand entrance. Stephanie assured me that she would make sure everything looked exactly as we had discussed and she was right. We walked in and the lights were perfect, the food was set up, the tables looked beautiful with their centerpieces, I could go on and on. Bartenders were so nice too and they make great drinks! Bottom line, they made our night amazing and everyone has been saying that it was one of the best receptions they've ever been to. Thank you Stephanie and Theresa for being so wonderful during our planning process and our wedding reception. I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. They get back to you promptly and are excited to become involved in your wedding. Loved it!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rachel E

Stephanie and Theresa were amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure our night was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Whitney H

The Diamond Room, and staff, was nothing short of amazing! We were so happy to have been able to use The Diamond Room for our reception. Stephanie and Theresa were fantastic to work with throughout the entire planning process. They both have great professionalism, communication,... Read More and personalities! Everyone that Stephanie and Theresa hired as their staff carry each of these qualities as well. They were all very accommodating and helpful during the receptions which helps with the guest experience as well. When we first met Stephanie she assured us that The Diamond Room was our blank canvas, she was not lying. We were able to transform the venue into an event of our own, our imaginations were able to run wild! Not to be biased but it is hands down the best reception venue out there. You will not be disappointed!

2016-10-10T15:04:00 Response from the vendor

You guys are amazing! Your wedding reception was magical! We were incredibly lucky to be a part of it. We wish you guys so much happiness - stay in touch! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Rachel S

The Diamond Room was perfect in every way! Stephanie and Theresa were great! They made everything so easy and stress free. The large space made it perfect for our imagination to run free. They were military friendly and willing to work with us. We had the wedding of our dreams... Read More here!

2016-10-10T15:04:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your big day - it was simply an amazing evening in a room full of lots of people who loved you guys! Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness for you both!

Meet The Manager

Stephanie

HI! I'm Stephanie and I am the GM of the.diamond.room! My background is in Online Marketing, but as of Jan. 2015 I started in the event business. My family and I had a dream to own a venue and when we found this space in this super hip location here in Omaha, we couldn't pass it up. So, here we are! I am very passionate about helping couples to create an memorable experience for their wedding day. Our space is set-up to be your blank canvas! Every event has it's own unique flair and I love seeing everything pull together . I'm so excited to have chance to help you plan your big day!