Upscale Bridal Consignment Boutique

We believe that every bride should be able to find the gown of her dreams, no matter the budget. We carry stunning sample, never-worn, and once-wed gowns. With our no-pressure atmosphere, you will have a relaxed, personalized shopping experience. Come in and enjoy!

Wedding Dresses, Private Appointments Available

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

103 D East Butler Road, Mauldin, SC (864) 289-9434

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Cortney W

I had the best experience selecting my beautiful wedding gowned from The Dress and would highly recommend it to anyone! Before I even entered the shop my name was written on a chalkboard easel propped up by the front door welcoming me in along with the other girls names that had... Read More made appointments that day. I loved how I was the only bride booked during my appointment and had the entire shop to myself. The attentiveness of the owner of the shop, Julia, was incredible! She was gentle, kind and very helpful. Before coming to The Dress I had had a hard time finding dresses in my size to try on because most wedding dress shops don’t offer smaller sizes and at The Dress she had an entire closet with smaller dress sizes. And there was a wide selection to choose from! I also needed to find a dress that didn’t break the bank and at The Dress they offered great quality dress for reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Morgan M

Loved every moment of my experience at The Dress! Would recommend for every bride to be!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Grace S

Amazing!! I had just had a 2-hour long, disappointing time at a large dress store right before and I didn't really feel great about anything within my budget. I went to The Dress and I immediately found TWO amazing dresses, each at least $100 under my budget! Very helpful... Read More staff, but not pushy - they actually listen to you. Would recommend them to anybody and everybody!

2017-11-03T13:48:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Grace, for your kind words! You were wonderful to work with and picked such a beautiful gown. Happy you had a good experience! We wish you all the best!!xo

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Taylor H

We were amazed at the wonderful display of dresses. There was not a dress I didn't like! Julia knew which ones would fit depending on their designer and helped me into each dress. I felt beautiful in each dress I picked but ended up spending $1000 for a dress and veil! It did... Read More not take long, they let me walk in and try on and I felt like a princess! I took my dress home with me the same day! Thank you to The Dress for making this such a breeze!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Jess G

This was the most amazing experience! I found my dream dress for a very reasonable price. Julia was amazing and even stayed past the posted time of her store hours to make sure I found my perfect dress. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Ashley B

The Dress is an amazing place! They had a great selection and were extremely helpful. I had a great experience and found a perfect dress quicker than I would have imagined. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Emily J

I cannot say enough good things about The Dress. The customer service was outstanding, they had a huge selection of dresses, and it was overall a wonderful experience. If you want to go to a place where you can actually try on dresses that fit you, go here!!! They have a great... Read More selection of dresses in all sizes.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kimberly W

Julia is absolutely amazing. She really tried to find me what I was looking for. The prices are so reasonable. I found a one of a kind dress for 50% off. Julia kept my budget in mind and didn't try to sell me on anything. Genuine experience. There are consignment dresses but she... Read More also orders dresses that have never been worn before. After 9 years in business, she still enjoys what she is doing. I would recommend this to be the first stop for any newly engages bride.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Kim H

LOVED this place.The prices are reasonable and the owner Julia was amazing and so helpful in helping me find my perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Elizabeth M

Got the perfect dress for SUCH a great deal. The owner was very friendly and worked with us one-on-one as we searched for my dress. It fit perfectly and was just my style for under $600!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Emily W

The Dress in Mauldin was amazing. Every single dress was in amazing shape... I only saw samples on the racks. There were so many to choose from and after trying on tons of beautiful dresses, I found the absolute perfect dress and at a KILLER price. I would recommend stopping... Read More here before you pay full price.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jeanette F

Julia was nothing but the best and very helpful in choosing a dress and even assisting in trying it on. She is such a sweet person. You will have nothing shy of a pleasurable wonderful experience in preparation for your special day. Visit Julia @ The Dress, I promise you won't... Read More regret it!

2017-04-30T12:09:14 Response from the vendor

Jeanette! You are the best! Thank you for your sweet words. I had so much fun with you and your group. Congrats!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Stephanie C

I went here last after about 10 other bridal shops, and wished I would have gone here first. Rather than having one or two dresses of each style, in who knows what size- The Dress has MANY dresses in each and every size. It was the first time I was able to try on something in my... Read More size and not just have to envision what it would look like if it fit properly. They ladies there are absolutely wonderful, and you do not feel rushed or pressured. I absolutely love my dress and got so many compliments. It was a sample dress from a few seasons back, but that just made it more unique and it was in beyond perfect condition. I highly recommend The Dress!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Charity C

Thank you guys so much for helping me find the perfect gown. I had a great time with you guys and would highly recommend people to come to your shop to buy their bridal gown.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Emily P

Don't let the "consignment" idea turn you away--these are truly beautiful, high-quality gowns, and many of them have never been worn. They are also available for you to take home that day, and they come at a significant discount. It's a quiet shop (at least on weekdays), which... Read More means you get the staff's full attention the whole time. It's a more laid-back, comfortable experience than another more crowded shop. I was having trouble finding anything I liked after trying on many dresses, but Julia then brought out one that was just perfect! I'm so happy with it!

2017-03-08T16:08:46 Response from the vendor

Emily! You are so sweet. I had a lot of fun with you AND your friend. You ladies were the best! AND, you picked a fantastic gown! You will be a gorgeous bride ;)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Sarah R

Julia was so, so helpful and encouraging. She helped me find the perfect dress, and now I'm much more excited for the big day! Her selection of dresses are beautiful, affordable and on trend. I'm so thankful for Julia and The Dress!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Michelle C

I fell in love with a gown and was able to save so much!! Well worth the visit and i have nothing but great memories and laughter from my hour spent inside this store! Thank you for my beautiful dress!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Dani B

Had a great experience! Went in not really knowing what to expect, but my dream dress (from a designer I could never have afforded at full price) was hanging right there. I tried it on, it fit like a glove, and I took it home at an incredible price! I had to apologize to all of... Read More the family members who traveled into town to watch me try on one dress! Ha! I would absolutely recommend The Dress for designer dresses at a fraction of the cost! The staff was great and the whole experience was a delight.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Calley M

This place is amazing!! They were so helpful and attentive! They have an awesome selection of dresses. I would recommend this store to any bride looking for a high end dress on a budget!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Caroline S

The minute I walked in I loved it! It's such a beautiful little dress shop, and the ladies there were so friendly and helpful. Out of all the shops and boutiques that I went to, this was definitely my favorite as far as atmosphere and dress selection.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Julienne G

The staff is very friendly and helped me find the perfect dress on a tight budget.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

The Ladies at this shop made me feel more assured and confident in my dress choice than any other store in Greenville or Columbia. I'd give them a thousand-star review if I could!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Katie B

Shopping at The Dress was an amazing experience. The mother-daughter duo was incredibly helpful and helped me find the perfect dress for my big day.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kayla S

Such a wonderful, stress-free experience. The lady was so kind and judgement-free. She was willing to show me whatever I wanted and provided suggestions when asked. So glad I went here, and so happy with my dress! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

I highly recommend! My dress is absolutely perfect and the shop owners are fantastic! Couldn't be happier!