Dresser Mansion

Recognized by the Oklahoma Historical Society, Dresser Mansion is carrying on the tradition of it's original purpose by hosting lavish Weddings and events for the Tulsa community. The Dresser Mansion is the perfect venue for Weddings and we can accommodate a party of up to 200 guests. Our experienced staff will work with you to make sure your event goes just as planned. On the day of your event, every area of the house is open to you and your guests. This includes a full catering kitchen, private facilities to relax and get ready in, billiards room, dance hall, tent covered patio, courtyard, etc.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Garden, Historic Venue, Tented

Destination Weddings, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

235 W 18th St, Tulsa, OK (918) 585-5157
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Devon H

Dresser Mansion was our DREAM venue from the start and it did not disappoint on our wedding day! We had so many compliments from guests and everyone loved exploring the grounds during the reception. It's just such a beautiful venue for an outdoor ceremony. We got lucky and had... Read More the most beautiful weather, and we had an indoor/outdoor rotating reception setup so we got to enjoy the beautiful weather all night long. The staff is wonderful and execution was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Stephanie T

I can't say enough great things about Dresser Mansion and the director, Bethany Faber. The house itself is beautiful inside and out already and Bethany and the staff make sure it's maintained perfectly. Bethany was also our coordinator and was there with suggestions and help... Read More through every step. It was great to have an expert on the house helping with all the fine tuning and details. She knew exactly where things needed to be to have the reception and ceremony go off flawlessly. Our guests loved getting to explore the house as well as the variety of seating options. We chose to keep the tent outside and it was perfect for the summer afternoon/evening.

Perfect venue

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Jennifer H

Dresser mansion was an excellent venue! I can't tell how many people have raved about how beautiful it was! Bethany and Charlie do an amazing job helping get everything set up and Charlie even helped to park cars when my valet service showed up late!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Denia M

The venue is absolutely beautiful but I wouldn't suggest it if you have over 100 people & they are going to utilize the ballroom for dancing during the reception because it gets cramped. Also, it sucks that you can't start decorating until noon on your wedding day. I couldn't... Read More afford a coordinator so trying to decorate at noon & get ready for a wedding that started at 3:30 was a hassle for both my bridesmaids & myself. If it weren't for that policy this venue would have gotten more stars.

2017-11-16T11:35:19 Response from the vendor

Hello Ardenia, Thank you for taking the time to make this review. I am sorry that you were rushed on your wedding day but we do allow the rental time to be adjusted or you can add additional hours onto your rental time. The time... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Alexandra K

We have so many great things to say about this venue. From day one Bethany was nothing but helpful. She was available for any questions we had, we were able to come look at the venue several times before the big day, and she was a huge help in showing us the best layout for the... Read More type of wedding we were wanting. The day of, she was flexible with our schedule. When we were setting up, she was right there helping us through the hiccups that we experienced. The staff that helped us at the end of the evening was great as well. They helped clean up, and were available for any questions throughout the night. The whole staff at Dresser just felt like one big family by the end of the day. We would recommend this venue to anyone. You get the biggest bang for your buck, and walk away knowing they cared about you and your big day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

My daughter's wedding was so beautiful With Dresser Mansion as the back drop how could it not have been. Dresser was there for us every minute making sure everything was perfect. They went above and beyond to help us even contacting other vendors. Thanks so much Dresser.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 kayleigh t

The venue was perfect but the day of there was a different lady working who wasn't very helpful. We asked for a microphone to be set up and when asked where it was she told us that they just didn't want to deal with it.

2016-06-11T14:44:24 Response from the vendor

We are so thankful that we were able to provide you with the perfect venue! But we are sad to hear that you considered the day of service to be disappointing. The claim that our staff said they "didn't want to deal with" your request... Read Less Read More

AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Rebecca M

I absolutely fell in love with this place. I knew as soon as I looked at the pictures online, this is where I wanted us to get married. We went to look at the venue and it is even more beautiful in person. The people there are amazing too. They are willing to work with you and... Read More help make the day perfect. The day of, the owner was there to help and he was great. Not pushy or hovering, he was just there if we had questions or if we needed something. He stayed there for the whole wedding and still was not once, pushy or intrusive. He let us use the parking lot they usually have for valet because we got married on 4th of July and there was not much parking in the neighborhood. Even the day of they were flexible and helped put out extra chairs for all our un-RSVP'd guest. And at the end of the wedding, the owner even helped us clean up. This was the best experience me or any of my family has had with a venue. I highly recommend using Dresser.

Wonderful venue!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Laura W

Having my wedding at The Dresser Mansion was the best decision I made during the wedding process! It is so beautiful and the space was the right size. They were very accommodating and helpful. I really loved having the wedding and reception in one place.

Beautiful Venue, Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Tamara S

Dresser is a beautiful mansion with a great owner that was friendly and easy to work with. We had a great time and would refer them to our friends!

Absolutely beautiful

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Stefanie

The place is amazing, and the staff was so helpful with setting up the chairs, and they communicated with our vendors, to make sure everything went well. They, before the wedding, had me come in, list the vendors and do a table setting. Was extrememly helpful!!!

Most Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Melissa A

I only had to look at one venue. This place is perfect! Do not have to do much to decorate because the house is beautiful on its own.

amazing location for a wedding

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Lauren G

We absolutley loved the Dresser. It is beautiful, affordable, and easy. The owner and operators were wonderful, always available to answer questions and help out. The house is gorgeous and you dont have to decorate much. There are few restrictions on what you can and cannot do.... Read More The bridal suite it awesome and functional and there is a pool table for the boys! I loved this venue and would recommend it to anyone!

Ideal Setting in Tulsa

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Katherine J

I never was going to be a church bride. I chose the dresser mansion because of the gorgeous architecture and vintage charm. Erin was wonderful and helped us with all of our vendors!

Beautiful, but disappointing service

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Carly M

We decided on the Dresser because it was so reasonably priced and we had the option to bring in all our own vendors and provide our own alcohol (such a money saver). Additionally, the place is absolutely beautiful. However, we didn't find out until the day of the wedding that... Read More the event coordinator we'd been working with for the last few months wouldn't be there for the event. The owner was on hand for the event, but this wasn't communicated by the coordinator. Additionally, the sound system was blown in the dance floor area so we had no music during the reception. This would have been a big disappointment for anyone, but was a huge deal for my husband and I because we met at a music festival.

Dresser Mansion Venue

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Kasey F

The staff made sure that our day was completely special to us and were present on the day for setup, questions and making sure our vendors arrived on time. Couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and beauty at Dresser Mansion.

Charles Sottong

Charles Sottong owns and operates the Dresser Mansion. Charles has experience in real-estate and property management, which gave him the credentials to purchase a mansion that at the time was run down, over grown, and an eye sore. With a secret weapon (his mother), Charles dressed the Dresser back up and began holding private parties for himself and his friends. Eventually, word got around and the public began to inquire about the Dresser Mansion. It didn't take long for Dresser Mansion to become a full time wedding and event venue for the Tulsa community.