$$$$ – Expensive

Guest Capacity

Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

400 Hermitage Rd, Charlotte, NC

Perfect Wedding Location

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Caity C

I recently had my wedding reception at the Duke Mansion. It was a dream come true. It was so beautiful. Everyone working there was so helpful from beginning to end and truly made my wedding incredible. I would absolutely recommend using the Duke Mansion as your wedding venue!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 April H

This place is amazing. True southern charm. I worked with Katie Perrin and she worked so hard to make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jessica K

Absolutely loved the Duke Mansion. I coordinated with Laura for over a year to make our wedding run smoothly and be as beautiful as possible. They were a joy to work with. The Duke Mansion speaks for itself as just a beautiful breathtaking venue and ALL of our family and friends... Read More that stayed there for the weekend just loved it.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Laura L

I had the pleasure of working with Laura Stump for my bridesmaid luncheon. We met about a month before the event and sat down and finalized all the details for the day. On the day of the bridesmaid luncheon her and an assistant had everything already set and ready to go. The... Read More venue is so beautiful! I even had my bridal portrait there. Great place for any event!

Perfect Bridesmaid Luncheon location

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Gail J

My Mom hosted my bridesmaid luncheon in the Library and it was a great, intimate environment for that special occasion. We had our own waitress that stayed in our room the entire time- available to help us with any need. Wonderful service!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Autumn P

Stress free and absolutely the best staff to work with! Our entire family stayed at the mansion for the weekend, and it was just the perfect fit for us and our wedding! Gina was absolutely the best and so flexible with us! Thank you!

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Lauren

The Duke Mansion was the perfect venue for our wedding. Not only is it gorgeous, historic, and elegant, but it was perfect for planning a stress free wedding. The coordinator there, Gina, is wonderful to work with and will help you through every step of planning the event there.... Read More The food is catered through Duke Mansion and is all absolutely delicious. The chairs and tables and linens are also all rented through the Duke Mansion. It was very easy and stress free to work with this venue and I would recommend it to anyone!

Great place to stay on our wedding night

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Lucy T

We stayed int he Dowd suite and despite it being a bit too cold to enjoy the porch what a lovely hotel. The service was excellent and you could not beat the price for such a beautiful suite. A truly great couple of escape days following the wedding!

Perfect Setting

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Emily W

The Duke Mansion was the perfect setting for my bridal tea. The food and beverage was wonderful, the room was beautiful and the staff accommodating. It was absolutely lovely!

Start a Conversation!