Make your rehearsal and toast unforgettable at The Duke Mansion. We want to make your dreams picture perfect in the beautiful Myers Park neighborhood. Visit our website or call for more information on how to be a Southern Belle on your wedding day.

$$$$ – Expensive

Estate, Historic Venue

400 Hermitage Rd, Charlotte, NC

Perfect Wedding Location

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Caity C

I recently had my wedding reception at the Duke Mansion. It was a dream come true. It was so beautiful. Everyone working there was so helpful from beginning to end and truly made my wedding incredible. I would absolutely recommend using the Duke Mansion as your wedding venue!

Amazing

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 April H

This place is amazing. True southern charm. I worked with Katie Perrin and she worked so hard to make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Laura L

I had the pleasure of working with Laura Stump for my bridesmaid luncheon. We met about a month before the event and sat down and finalized all the details for the day. On the day of the bridesmaid luncheon her and an assistant had everything already set and ready to go. The... Read More venue is so beautiful! I even had my bridal portrait there. Great place for any event!

Perfect Bridesmaid Luncheon location

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Gail J

My Mom hosted my bridesmaid luncheon in the Library and it was a great, intimate environment for that special occasion. We had our own waitress that stayed in our room the entire time- available to help us with any need. Wonderful service!