The Estate at Farrington Lake

East Brunswick, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Estate at Farrington Lake

A BALLROOM IN EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ

Weddings at The Estate at Farrington in East Brunswick, New Jersey, promise to surround you in opulent beauty. The Estate at Farrington boasts both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception spaces to appeal to every couple. Full venue capacity will accommodate up to 400 guests.

The Main Ballroom. With an air of traditional elegance, the main ballroom is resplendent in its ornate decor. Crystal chandeliers and walls of windows provide a delightful lighting contrast. The neutral colors of the ballroom serve as a blank slate for your wedding colors. A built-in bar is ready to serve guests.

The Waterfront Pergola. Situated on the edge of the Farrington Lake, the white pergola is an ideal spot for open-air nuptials. Your guests will gather around you, seated in a brick seating area. A nearby waterfall provides delightful ambience for your ceremony. Tenting is permissible on the grounds.

Flexibility and exhaustive attention to detail set the Estate at Farrington apart from the rest. The events team has created all-inclusive wedding packages that include all venue accommodations you could want or need. You can also add only the venue amenities you desire to create a custom package with a specific wedding cost.

Only one wedding occurs at the venue at a time, so you have the undivided attention of the team. All tables, chairs, linens, tableware, lighting and sound equipment are provided, and the staff performs all setup and tear-down for you.

Venue catering and menus are available through the estate, or you can hire an independent vendor for your wedding reception meal and beverage service. Plan a seated, station or buffet meal. You can also opt for hors d'oeuvres and a cocktail reception, serving either house or premium alcohol from a cash or open bar. Hire a vendor to make your wedding cake. Venue rules give you the freedom to precisely design the reception dinner you desire, making it fit your budgeted price per plate.

A bridal suite is provided for the wedding party to use during the event.

The on-site wedding coordinator is happy to assist with small and large wedding details to help you plan your dream wedding. A number of venue amenities are also available, which you can add to your event.

• Rent ceremony items, such as an altar or arch, aisle markers and runners
  • Add drapery and chair covers to your wedding reception
  • Arrange the use of special furniture, tents and accessories
  • Plan to have a photo booth or a chocolate fountain at your reception
  • Request valet parking for your guests
  • Wander through the 22 acres of garden or stop at the waterfall for wedding photos

Redefining Excellence One Wedding at a Time

You Have just discovered The Estate at Farrington Lake. Newly renovated and lovingly restored, this gorgeous 22-acre property serves as the perfect setting for weddings, receptions, events and more - while our experienced and friendly staff handles every detail to ensure you and your guests have an unforgettable experience. Send us a message and lets schedule a tour to show how we can help make your event truly memorable!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Cruise, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

16 Patrick St, East Brunswick, NJ (732) 297-1500

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Carolyn H

I loved every minute of my wedding at The Estate at Farrington Lake. From planning to execution, Syed was there every step of the way to guide us to the wedding of our dreams. He was extremely flexible and accommodating with all of our requests and went out of his way to make... Read More our day extra special. The grounds outside were the perfect setting for taking pictures and our ceremony. I was so glad we decided to have our cocktail hour outside on the patio despite threats of bad weather; it was a gorgeous way to start off our party with the sun setting over the lake. Once inside, the room was spacious and the lighting added the right touch of fun. The food was outstanding! Weeks later, my guests are still raving about the cocktail hour. I cannot say enough good things about The Estate at Farrington Lake! If I had to do everything over again, I would pick this venue again every time. The careful attention that was paid to us and our guests, Syed’s flexibility, the food and drinks and the staff made our wedding worth every penny. I highly recommend this venue to any bride or groom looking for an event that blends the beauty of the outdoors with an upscale reception. Absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Tara M

We had an amazing wedding at the Estate at Farrington Lake this past Saturday. It was everything we could have hoped for. So many guests have reached out to say how stunning the grounds are, how great the food and how amazing the service was. Syed is a true professional. He was... Read More nearby at all times to make sure everything was smooth & even got a drink for me when he saw I needed one. He as always reachable & responsive. I can't thank him & Anna enough. Anna helped with all of the finishing details & packed up all of our things. I can't say enough about the excellent service we received. Now we're hoping we get invited to a wedding there soon so we can enjoy it again. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Leah T

I came across this venue while reading a blog about different rustic, wedding venues in the woods. We are SO happy that I came across it!!! And right next to a lake, even better!! Our wedding day was a bit chilly, but the whole thing turned out just beautiful!! All my guests... Read More were raving about how amazing the venue is and how incredible the food was!! We live in Arizona, so it was pretty stressful trying to plan everything from across the country! But Syed (the owner) answered right away when we had questions/requests. The service was way more than I ever expected, plenty of staff to take care of everyone. The location, the the view, the chandeliers, the bar, the color changing lights and the incredible stone wall at the entrance are just breathtaking! This venue helped to give me the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Barbara & Don B

After a year of planning a cruise on Royal Caribbean, they changed the venue, start and end times of the wedding, just six weeks before our daughter's wedding. We had to cancel her wedding on the cruise ship . We were very fortunate that The Estate at Farmington Lake was... Read More available the night before the cruise celabration and that our guests were able to attend our daughter's wedding and reception. Syed was so compassionate to our situation and was most accommodating in helping us with planning the wedding on such short notice. The grounds at The Estate are breathtaking and very picturesque. The venue is new, beautiful and the layout was perfect. Syed personally handled all wedding planning efforts and hooked us up with a fantastic DJ and MC, and recommended a florist who delivered beautiful flowers that exceeded our expectations . Syed's wife, Nicky, went above and beyond helping us create beautiful table center pieces and other details that made our daughter's wedding a perfect evening . The serving station food serving concept was great and the food was phenomenal to the point that our guests are still talking about the quality, quantity, and presentation of the food. I know that one can say we are inherently biased, but the food and service was the best we have had in a long time of attending weddings. All our guests were amazed on how this beautiful wedding had been pulled together in just six weeks, and we owe it all to Syed's professionalism and outstanding knowledge of directing and orchestrating a most memorable event!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Taryn A

Syed and his team made my wedding day perfect!! He was so attentive to every need/want and did a great job making sure it was perfect. I have not stopped hearing about how amazing the food and cocktail hour was . Today I was told from a friend “it was the best food that I’ve... Read More ever had at a wedding, and I’ve been to a lot!” I also have not stopped hearing how amazing and different the venue was from others. Everyone had a great time! I can not thank Syed and his staff enough.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017

We held our vow renewal ceremony and 25th Anniversary party at The Estate at Farrington Lake. We couldn't have been happier! Many of our guests commented to us on how beautiful the place was. The outdoor setting overlooking the lake is just gorgeous for an outdoor ceremony... Read More and cocktail hour and it is in a private secluded area. The food was very good too, high quality and great presentation.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Yael I

We had our wedding in early July and the Estate was great. All of our guests were blown away by the beautiful landscaping, the lake, and the ballroom. We looked at this venue back in September when it was under different management and were nervous about choosing it. Syed then... Read More came along and erased all of our wedding concerns. He cleaned things up and made great improvements since last fall (new landscaping, new carpeting, expanded the bridal room, new dance floor, etc.). He was always responsive to our questions, nagging requests and concerns, and ultimately wanted to make sure we were happy and our wedding day was perfect. Get Syed’s cell phone number if you can. He’s very reachable on it and even answered calls or texts after business hours. Everything went really well on our big day and we are so grateful to him and his team.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Holly F

Syed's team did a fantastic job with the cocktail hour and the dinner service. We totally lucked out and got perfect weather the day of the wedding, which made the grounds the Estate sits on even better. Our ceremony outdoors was beautiful and the rest of the night was great... Read More too. There's just a couple of small things I wish had gone differently. In the reception area there are a number of TV screens that continuously play a video of the Estate (sort of like a screensaver). They were kind of distracting throughout the night and I wish these had been turned off so they didn't show in my pictures and videos. Also, we got the lighting package but the lighting color (purple) we wanted was set up only after the cocktail hour, which meant our photographers took our venue photos with the wrong lighting. And then for some reason during the middle of the reception the lighting reverted back to a blue color. We had to track down someone to change it back to purple. Overall however our guests thoroughly enjoyed the location and thought the food was excellent.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Shane C

Extremely talented individual. Knows his industry and more so how to treat his clients the way they want to be treated... total class act.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Anna V

We booked our wedding venue way in advance – two years prior to our wedding day in October 2016. We loved the venue at first glance, and knew this is where we wanted to get married. We signed our contract but later on discovered that the sales manager we were working with was no... Read More longer there, and we were never informed. We met with two different sales managers after that and the place seemed so inconsistent with their staff and each new person we met with had no idea why we weren’t contacted to inform us of any changes. Fast forward to two weeks before our wedding date – we learned there is a whole new owner at our venue! Of course, now we were definitely worried that our wedding day was not going to be what we hoped for. We didn’t know anything about this new owner and although we had a contract signed we hadn’t met him and didn’t know if anything would change. Well, one sit down with Syed was all it took for us to feel comfortable. He upgraded our signed contract with better options, added the Premium Bar to our Standard bar, and changed our buffet style dinner to stations around the reception area. This was so much better for us and our guests – it avoided the crowding as everyone lined up for food which we were nervous about. Syed completely revamped the wedding venue – we felt like we were getting married somewhere new for the same cost we had already budgeted for. In just two weeks, he wowed us with his experience, his style, and the way he turned the venue into something so elegant. We wish he had been there all along. This venue definitely needed his touch. Syed’s wife, Lydia was also amazing! She was on top of everything on our wedding day and helped make suggestions for last minute décor. Our sales manager, Anna, was so sweet and offered her help with setting up the day before, and throughout the wedding day as well. They were very flexible and made us feel like we didn’t need to worry about anything. A few things went wrong that day but that was to be expected. The lights were not working properly, which was no one’s fault. We were frustrated by this, but in the end it didn’t matter looking at everything else that went so well. Also, it was raining and outdoor ceremony was delayed in the hopes that it would stop. The staff, and even Syed were outdoors multiple times to clean the ceremony area to make sure it stayed dry. The rain finally stopped, and Syed helped us and our bridal party to prepare for the ceremony. Our guests loved and complimented our venue and food. A lot of them asked us for more details on the venue, as they would definitely consider getting married here. That tells you, the Estate is definitely a worthwhile place to book your wedding. We definitely recommend it, and we are so happy we had the chance to meet and work with Syed and the rest of the staff!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Beverly O

The venue's is beautiful, we had got compliments all night. Staff was top notch, always striving to please you and for perfection. I would highly recommend to everyone they will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jason P

We fell upon this place in a last-ditch effort to stay close to Staten Island. We actually had a check in-hand, ready to make a deposit elsewhere. We sure were glad we did. Just entering, I saw my now-wife begin to tear. We never wanted a prototypical wedding hall. We wanted... Read More something modern, with a touch of rustic, preferably with a memorable view. The Estate on Farrington Lake was it. It was perfect. But much like any wedding preparation, there were hurdles that arose. After agreeing to just about everything, they changed ownership. Obviously it was a cause for concern. Well the new owner, Syed was like the wedding planner we wish we had from the get-go. With his countless years of experience he ran through each of our selections and ideas and made sure we didn’t make a fool of ourselves. By the time our wedding cam around he made so many improvements to the venue that blew us away; it was almost like we got something for twice what we paid. On the wedding night Syed personally made his mission to ensure our night was perfect, from setting up, to opening the limo door for us and escorting us to the door on an icy night, to even finding a spare extension cord when my projector couldn’t reach. He stressed the details so we didn’t have to. Long story short, our only regret was not stumbling upon this place earlier. And in the end what we got was even better than we ever dreamed.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Ryan M

Went there for a friend's wedding recently and the place was great. Fast and friendly staff. The food was really good too!

Syed Raza

Many couples ask me "What makes you stand out from the rest of the venues" - my answer is Quality, Service and My Personal Touch to Details. I've been hosting Weddings and receptions all my life and it is my passion to ensure your special day is everything you've hoped it would be.. and so much more!