Book Your Wedding with The Estate at Florentine Gardens

A BALLROOM IN RIVER VALE, NJ

The Grand Ballroom. The luxurious ballroom accommodates 350 people comfortably. Feel like royalty as you dance under 25-foot ceilings decorated with 10-foot crystal chandeliers and floor to ceiling windows that overlook the magnificent gardens.

The Cocktail Hour Room. Experience the elegance of fine dining while over looking the outdoor veranda and gardens. The cocktail room accommodates seating for over 250 guests. Here the culinary staff will tempt your guests with unparalleled world-class cuisine.

The Gardens. Nestled on four acres of meticulously manicured grounds, winding brick pathways, luminescent fountains, and stone gazebos, The Estate offers the perfect setting for a romantic wedding ceremony and breathtaking landscaping for photo opportunities.

Enjoy world-class cuisine when you and your guests dine at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. A white-gloved attendant will greet your guests with a variety of chilled champagnes followed by an impressive cocktail hour. Included are selections of hot and cold hors d'oeuvres served butler-style, sommelier and fromage stations, dazzling cold displays of fruit, antipasto and salads, along with seafood and sushi stations. The cooking stations are customized to client tastes and palates. A full open bar includes premium liquors, international wines, domestic imported, and light beers, along with specialty cocktails.

Following cocktail hour,  your guests are welcomed into the Grand Ballroom where your dining experience will begin. A three course plated dinner includes a choice of a hot or cold appetizer, a selection of three entrees, and a plated dessert. Cocktail service, fine wines, and champagne are served table side. Also included is a custom four tier wedding cake. Available upgrades include a decedent display of pastries, cakes and confections by the in-house pastry chef. And the ideal way to wind down from the celebration; a cigar bar with whiskey, scotch and cognac is available.

Choosing The Estate at Florentine Gardens for your wedding really means getting the complete package. Unique to the wedding business, they offer in-house services which include accent lighting, state-of-the-art videography, a fabulous House Band and DJ, and the exclusive "Theatrical Package". Some of the extra services this venue provides include:

• Complimentary valet parking service
  • Hostess to greet and assist your guests
  • Bridal attendant and assistant
  • Bridal suite & Groom's suite: Private restrooms, make-up vanity, flat screen TVs, Sonos sound system, beverages and light snacks
  • Outdoor/Indoor ceremony location
  • Ceremony music (keyboard and flutist) is included in your ceremony package
  • Butler passed champagne, wine, and sparkling water upon the completion of your ceremony
  • Seasonal coat check attendant
  • Full service premium open bar
  • Fine wines served tableside
  • Premium linen selections
  • Florentine Gardens place cards and direction cards

Let Our Family Take Care of Your Family!

The Estate at Florentine Garden’s proudly stands as a family owned and operated business for over 28 years as a one wedding at a time catering venue. Our Georgian-style mansion in suburban River Vale, New Jersey nestled on four acres of meticulously manicured gardens is an elegant and sophisticated location for your special day. The Grand Ballroom accommodates 360 guests and is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows and impressive 25-foot-high ceilings, breathtaking 10-foot crystal chandeliers, and a magnificent Juliet balcony. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with individualized service, customization, and keen attention to detail, as our one-event-at-a-time policy ensures each wedding unfolds flawlessly.

$$$$ – Expensive

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

97 Rivervale Rd, River Vale, NJ (201) 666-0444
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Maria Christina L

BEYOND AMAZINGGG!!! We had our wedding at the Florentine in Sept2017 - we looked at quite a few venues before we came along this perfect estate!! The second we walked in we just knew that this was exactly what we were looking for! The ambiance & feeling we got when we first... Read More walked in made us know right away that we had found our place! Everything about it is perfect - romantic & elegant which was exactly what we were looking for. Everyone at the Florentine is absolutely amazing - Maria Daidone especially who helped us with everything! Any questions we had she answered & anything we wanted/needed she made happen. Food & service was great & we got tons of compliments after our wedding & still do until this day, saying they have never been to a more beautiful wedding! If you’re looking to have the most perfect wedding & looking to work with the most perfect people then this is definitely your place! Especially since there is only one wedding happening at a time - all attention is on your wedding & the Florentine does an excellent job making sure everything goes to plan! We would definitely recommend this estate to absolutely anyone :) thank you Florentine for making our day SOO INCREDIBLY amazing - you have exceeded all expectations!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018

My husband and I, along with our family and friends, cannot stop raving about the people and overall experience at our wedding on 12/30/17. A lot of planning goes into making your day special and all of the amazing people at the Florentine Gardens make sure everything is... Read More absolutely perfect from start to finish. You can fully trust them with the most important day of your life because they are not only extremely experienced, but also very caring and flexible as well. We had the best day of our lives at the Florentine Gardens! This is a FAMILY owned venue, and that made a big impact on our decision to have our ceremony and wedding there. It really was so nice to deal with family and not some faceless corporation. We also truly felt like we were a part of the family during the entire planning process and day of the wedding. Ciro Daidone was our event consultant who was there for us every step of the way. We were truly lucky to work with him as he really captured what we wanted for our wedding and went above and beyond to make everything exceptional from our personalized ideas to the delicious wedding day menu. During the year we planned our wedding, we also had the pleasure of meeting every other family member from the venue, who each bring their own individual talents to help plan your perfect event. Sal Travis was so wonderful to work with as we planned our ceremony music with him. The violist and piano player were excellent and played all of the songs we requested beautifully. The best way for me to describe our bridal assistant, Lila, is phenomenal! You want your bridesmaids to have a great time at your wedding and not worry about assisting you and Lila definitely was heaven sent on that day. She helped with anything and everything we needed the night of our wedding. You often hear some couples say they didn’t eat at their wedding, well that was not us! Lila brought us an abundance of food from our cocktail hour into the bridal suite. By the way, the bridal suite is brand new and gorgeous for pictures and hanging out prior to the ceremony. My husband and I had a chance to relax and enjoy all of the delicious food prior to the reception. Our Maître’d, Jeff, was amazing and one of the coolest people we’ve ever met. He was not only able to organize our 27 person bridal party, but also made everything so fun. He helped us to feel relaxed because everything was so well planned an organized. We had been to the Florentine Gardens during the planning process numerous times, but something was different that night that made it feel magical! As you research, you will see all of the beautiful photos from the spring and summer months from their garden, but please do not hesitate to choose a winter month. The open space throughout the ballroom looking out into the gardens was lit up by all of the tree lights and covered by some snow, and really looked like a dream come true. The next day we went to pick up our photos and personal items and were told they had packed up food for us from the wedding! It was so awesome to bring about 13 trays of food to our families on New Year’s Day as we ate and remembered the wonderful memories we will have forever. We can’t thank Ciro and everyone at the Florentine Gardens enough for making everything so wonderful for us. We hope to attend a wedding there soon!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Kristin C

Having our wedding at Florentine Gardens was One of the BEST wedding decisions we made! I trusted them from moment 1... and I was never let down! Our wedding this past weekend was absolutely perfect ! First of all the food was delicious , came out steaming hot and soooo much... Read More variety . The drinks were flowing all night and the service was amazing. This family Owned venue works with you on so many levels to make your event exactly How you want it to be! If you want your family and friends to rave about your wedding and especially the Cocktail hour then make FG your choice. Ciro, Maria, Tom, Jason and everyone are sooo helpful ! Special thanks to Kerry my amazing bridal attendant !!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Patti M

PURE PERFECTION! We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding. Everything from start to finish exceeded any expectation we even dreamed of. We worked with Denise and she was flawless from our first meeting to our last. She was extremely responsive, easy to work... Read More with, professional, and friendly. She saw each detail through and delivered every promise and then some. The food, service, and grounds were all amazing. Everything was delicious, on point, clean, and seemed like it was made just for us. We are so excited to see all of our pictures. We are still receiving compliments and rave reviews from all of our guests. I wish I could share them all here. We had 275 guests and they each had something different to say in such a positive way. There was plenty of room in the ballroom, everything went over unhitched, and the music sounded great in the room. Our only regret is not being able to do it again and again every weekend.

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Gennaro F

Don't book your wedding in the NJ/NY area without visiting Florentine Gardens first! We got married December 2017 and were overjoyed with our experience from start to finish. My wife and I visited over 10 venues across NJ and when it came time to make a decision, there wasn't a... Read More doubt in our mind. The Estate is really in a league of its own in terms of quality and value. You can really see that the owners, the Dadones, are passionate about their work and leave no detail overlooked. The entire venue is so well thought-out. We had a great time meeting with Tom and the rest of the family and were delighted to be supporting such an incredible local family. Denise was our event consultant and she was outstanding! She went out of her way to ensure we were satisfied with every single detail. On the day of the wedding, she even found a way to fix my father's suit jacket after it got ripped on the ride over! We worked with her to put together a cocktail hour and dinner menu that people could not stop raving about all night long and ever since! I'm a pescatarian so we worked out a nice balance to keep myself and the guests (including my crazy Italian family) all happy. I was very proud that we were able to please such a tough crowd. Sal Travis did an exceptional job working with us on our ceremony music and creating the perfect atmosphere during the reception. The ballroom is such a work of art and Sal really knows how to make the most of it. His theatrical package really took the whole experience to another level. Go to the showcase they hold and see exactly what I'm talking about! I know reading reviews can get mundane, but if nothing else, let this one convince you to visit the Estate if you haven't done so yet. I'm sure you won't be disappointed! And if you need help putting together a menu ask them about Gennaro's choices! ;-) Thank you to Denise, Tom, Sal and the whole team at the Estate!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Deborah R

Our wonderful wedding celebration was two months ago. We feel so fortunate that we chose Florentine Gardens for our affair. We heard so many compliments about the food. Cocktail hour, the dinner, and the incredibly decadent Viennese dessert room (not table) was delicious and... Read More enjoyed by all our guests. The facilities are very elegant, clean and so inviting. And the people we dealt with were so accommodating. The wait staff was professional, discreet, and very courteous. Our bridal attendant Lila was so accommodating and made the entire wedding experience stress-free. Our maître d’, Jeff, was efficient and very professional so that the entire affair ran smoothly. And the owner’s daughter, Maria, who managed our wedding on all fronts was so helpful and so sincere in all her dealings with us. A wedding does cost a great deal of money, and we can say without any reservations whatsoever that we were so very lucky to have chosen Florentine Gardens for our wedding celebration. What memories!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Angela L

Delicious food, exceptional service, gorgeous décor -- The Estate at Florentine Gardens gave us the wedding of our dreams. Nearly a month after our wedding, and yet all of our friends and family are still raving about it!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Cenia F

This place was exquisite!!!!! The staff was phenomenal from the waiters all the way up to the owner! Denise was our coordinator and she was perfect! Denise was our problem solver to all our questions! The food and ambiance was amazing - our family and friends cannot stop raving... Read More about it! Thankyou Florentine for expecting our vision !!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Lina K

I had my wedding at the Florentine Gardens on 11-17-17, and AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT, and MAGICAL are not strong enough words for the experience that I had and day that was created with the staff at the Florentine Gardens. I am truly going to miss working with everyone there!... Read More Maria was absolutely fabulous and I had no stress or worries knowing she would take care of everything for that day. Sal was a pleasure to work with and so sweet, my guests danced all night long and are still raving about the wrap up video! My bridal attendant Lilah could not have made me feel more comfortable and did anything and everything she could have for me that day. My guests and I could go on and on about how delicious the food was and how much of it there was!!! It was a so cool to hear and see pictures from my guests all of the extra added details and presentation the Florentine Gardens incorporated into the day that I had no idea of, such as upon the champagne arrival there was a bar set up for guests to choose what berries and extras they wanted to add to their champagne. This venue and staff will not disappoint you and will exceed all of your wedding dreams and expectations!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Amy S

I cannot say enough but good things about Florentine Gardens! Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect all thanks to Denise, Sal Travis, and the rest of the staff and crew. We love being the only wedding there and we love the garden space and property. My husband and I were... Read More very thankful that we began working with Denise during our wedding planning process. She was extremely kind and was so receptive of all our ideas! Anything we wanted to do, we did it! We got married in September and still till this day, our wedding guests will tell us that our wedding was the best reception they have ever attended. Guests were amazed with the food, quality of service, music, and the beautiful venue itself! We had use Sal Travis' in house music services and everyone could not have loved DJ James more! He played a song from my cousins band and it was a very special moment for my family and I to hear it being played at our wedding. Working with Sal was a pleasant experience and he was so kind each time we met with him. I would also highly recommend Evan and Soloff Films for videographer. One service we really thought made our day so special was the same-day edit that was shown at our reception and the live video footage. Our maitre D Jeffrey and bridal assistant Leila were so helpful and responsive to our needs throughout the night. Everyone at the Estate at the Florentine Gardens made our wedding day so incredibly special and exceeded all our expectations and our guests expectations! We miss working with the staff so much and cannot thank them enough for their patience, diligence, and making our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Dana H

AMAZING! My husband and I cannot even begin to describe how happy we were to have our wedding at Florentine Gardens! The main things you need to know is that you will be in GREAT hands, the venue itself is AMAZING, and people still can't stop talking about the food. From the... Read More very beginning we knew we were in good hands with EVERY single person there and truly felt (and still feel) like family. We worked closely with Denise and she took care of everything under the sun! She is beyond knowledgeable and makes the process go so smoothly. Sal Travis helped us with our lighting and theatrical entrances- he made the wedding feel like a production.. it was unreal! Jeff was our Maitre D and Leila was the bridal assistant on the day of and they made sure my husband and I knew what was happening at any given moment and made us comfortable every step of the way. The grounds and ballroom are immaculately kept and also photograph VERY well. The windows and chandelier give it that wow factor you may be looking for. The gardens are also very beautiful (even in November!). Now the food...WOW is all everyone kept saying. Cocktail hour alone the options are endless and the quality of food is tremendous. We had a lot of people attending that are in the restaurant business and they were thoroughly impressed. The long review may seem excessive, but this place deserves it. We feel like we are part of a family and I can't wait to find an excuse to go back. If you have your wedding here, you will not regret it and your guests will not forget it (they STILL are calling us telling not us about how wonderful it was). Best of luck!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Rachel R

I always heard that the Estate at Florentine Gardens creates gorgeous weddings, had a great staff and delicious food, and your always skeptical until you experience it for yourself. Well I have to tell you they truly live up to all the wonderful things that are said about them.... Read More First and foremost the staff is absolutely wonderful! I worked with the General Manager Maria and she was absolutely amazing. She was confident, detail oriented and answered any question I had throughout the entire wedding process. It’s very important to trust your vendors during the wedding process and I never doubted Maria or anyone on her team for a moment. Then the evening of my wedding the bridal attendant Lila was so attentive and kind and helped me with anything I needed. And the maître d, Jeffrey, made sure that everything ran smoothly and seamlessly on the evening of my wedding - which is never an easy task when you have over 200 guests. Also the venue is gorgeous - their chandeliers, the outside gardens and even when you walk into the entrance you can just see how beautiful the space is. Last but not least the food was impeccable and abundant - people are still raving about our cocktail hour and vianesse desserts! I know everyone says their wedding was the best day of their life and honestly mine was because of the care and effort put in by the staff at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. I got to enjoy marrying my husband, dancing with friends and having an amazing night!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Leah G

What can we say, our wedding at the Florentine Gardens was absolutely incredible! From the first meetings with Jason and Sal to the final goodbyes late into the night with the entire crew, they made our day so much fun and so easy on us, it was a true pleasure to work with... Read More everyone at Florentine. The venue itself will make you gasp with excitement when you first walk in as you'll instantly be able to envision your wedding taking place in their grand ballroom. As beautiful as the venue and grounds are, the true beauty of Florentine are the people and their top of the line services. Jason Gentile, Florentine’s Director of Operations, was always a phone call or quick email response away from answering any question we had and he did such a great job organizing every small detail as well as offering his experienced suggestions while not pushing anything on us. He is a true professional in every sense of the word and we felt so lucky to have worked with him. Sal Travis, the Director of Entertainment and Services, was excellent in organizing all of the fun stuff, from the personalized entrances to the lighting, photo booth, and the music while also performing as an incredible emcee throughout the entire reception. There are so many details we hadn't thought about but Sal has it all covered and knows exactly how to put on an amazing wedding reception. Our guests were constantly on the dance floor all night long and a big part of that goes to Sal while the other huge part goes to the best House Band you could ever hope for! The House Band did a fantastic job covering all of the songs from your classics to the latest billboard hit and we have received so many compliments from our guests about how incredible the band was and how cool it was for them to come out onto the dance floor and play in the middle of the crowd. The band covered our first dance song by Sam Cooke, which is not an easy voice to replicate, but the lead singer knocked it out of the park. In addition to Jason and Sal we must also praise the bridal assistant and the wedding attendant who truly went the extra mile with everything and were willing to assist and help out with anything that was asked or that came up. Before we would even realize we could use a fresh drink, they’d already have one poured and ready for us as soon as we asked. Last, but definitely not least let us tell you about the food! You seriously won't find better food at any of the top rated restaurants in New Jersey. The chef and his team are amazing at putting out some of best tasting dishes you'll ever have. Our guests continue to rave about the cocktail hour and the variety of hors d’oeuvres as well as the fact that you were able to get seconds or thirds at dinner if somehow you were still hungry. Our wedding took place on a Friday night and we were lucky there wasn’t an event that morning so Florentine allowed us with access to the entire venue starting first thing in the morning. It was a lot of fun for both wedding parties to be able to relax and get ready at the venue before the ceremony and the Florentine team really went out of their way to accommodate us all day long. We couldn't recommend Florentine Gardens with any higher regard and we want to thank all of the people there that made our day so wonderful and something we will cherish the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Melissa C

If you are getting married or holding an event, there really is no other choice than Florentine Gardens. From the first time we walked in, my now husband and I knew it was perfect for us and hoped that we could have our wedding there. Our initial meeting started with a... Read More walkthrough of the beautiful grounds. It really is breathtaking. And I also liked that it wasn't right on the highway - not too far but not on a busy street. We then discussed that a Saturday afternoon wedding would be a good fit for us price-wise and it was the best decision we made! If you are not so sure about having a daytime wedding, call me.. Seriously. We had the most beautiful, sunny day and all of our guests enjoyed the daytime and the price was right for the same impeccable service, delicious food and more. Our wedding coordinator was Denise and she was MADE for this career! I emailed Denise probably 1000 times and she always was extremely responsive and helpful. The actual day was like clockwork. The entire staff was extremely wonderful, helpful and if there were any bumps, no one knew about it. The bridal suite is huge and provided us with our cocktail hour food which was amazing. Our guests even told us they wish they can get remarried at Florentine! Everyone was extremely impressed when the wait staff came out and offered seconds! They also packed up all of the extra food that wasn't eaten and we had it later that night at the hotel. You're not going to get the attention to detail and thoughtfulness anywhere like at Florentine Gardens. On a side note, they have a separate "lighting and dramatics" package which wasn't for us and we didn't need it either, especially being that we would never want to ever close those beautiful windows. I highly recommend The Estate at Florentine Gardens. I truly hope I can be a guest one day and experience it all again. Thank you all so much for making our wedding beyond perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jordyn L

My fiance, myself and my parents visited the Florentine Gardens about a week after we got engaged and the minute we walked in we knew it was exactly what we wanted for our August 2017 wedding! After meeting Maria, we signed and booked immediately! Maria was unbelievable from... Read More start to finish. She answered emails very quickly, went out of her way to accommodate us, and to top it off, was probably the nicest person you would ever meet. We also met with Sal Travis, head of production, lighting and videography entertainment at the Florentine. We booked his entertainment package right away because the quality of his work is unmatched! The day of our wedding was an absolute dream. The venue is unbelievably beautiful even before decor! My bridal attendant, Laila was amazing (my bridesmaids have even told me that they want her for their weddings) and went above and beyond to help us throughout the night. Jeffrey, our maitre'd was also incredible as well as the entire staff. The food was never ending and our guests are still raving about the cocktail hour. Dinner was absolutely delicious, and to our surprise, the staff came around asking people if they would like more!! I have NEVER been to a venue where after the main course is served that the venue asks the guests if they want more or would like to try another entree!!!! We also did the viennese hour which probably had every dessert, pie, cake, cordial under the sun along with the after party in the cocktail hour room and on the pavilion which capped off the night. As a surprise to our guests (if the lighting of our room wasn't already amazing) Sal played our wrap-up video in the ballroom at the end of the night! Our guests were shocked that something like that could be done so quickly and so beautifully!! They guests are still raving about our wedding! It was the best night of our lives and we couldn't be more grateful. If you are looking for a gorgeous wedding venue in North Jersey that only accommodates ONE wedding at a time (which was important to us) and has amazing food and impeccable staff, look no further than Maria and The Estate at Florentine Gardens.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Noelle A

I cannot even begin to put into words how incredible our experience was with our venue, The Estate at Florentine Gardens. We were initially drawn to the place based on pictures alone, but fell in love with how gorgeous it was when we saw it in person. The entire staff and their... Read More "welcome to the family" feel they give off was an added and incredible bonus. Our event coordinator Maria was simply amazing to work with throughout the entire process leading up to the big day. She just made it so easy and worry-free. The maitre d' Jorge guided us step by step the entire night which helped the course of events run seamlessly. Lastly, our bridal attendant Laila was an absolute sweetheart and made sure we were taken care of the WHOLE time. She kept the food and drinks coming and was basically on standby for anything and everything we possibly needed. We really can't express enough gratitude for the entire Florentine family. Thank you all so much for the PERFECT day... literally! xo, Noelle & Mark

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Veronica K

Our venue was The Estate at Florentine Gardens in NJ. They made this wedding beyond anything I could have ever dreamed up on my own. Incredibly organized... incredibly patient.. and literally willing to do anything I dreamed up. They provided the catering and everyone left... Read More shocked by both the quality and quantity of the food... it was endless... and amazing. I’ve never heard so many people say how delicious their meals were and everyone stated that they were over-fed and leaving feeling “stuffed” (I’ll take those complaints lol). Thank you Jason, for being absolutely phenomenal to work with in setting all this up and for answering my never ending questions. I have to give extra compliments to their bridal attendant, Layla, who I don’t think I would have survived my wedding without. She literally was amazing and did everything I could imagine and more. I absolutely love this venue with my whole heart and it will have a special place in it forever. Thank you thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Shalewa O

Where do I start... I was married at Florentine Gardens this past Thursday, and it was a DREAM!! From the first meeting in January, Denise, my event coordinator was amazing to work with. She was willing to work with me and my budget (as long as I was flexible on the date) when... Read More most venues turned up their noses at me. She was flexible, open to hearing my ideas for my wedding and helped problem solve on how best to implement my vision. The day itself was incredible, my guests cant stop raving about the service and the quality of the experience. The food was to die for, and I am a FOODIE so I know good food. As if that was not enough, there was too much food!! The cocktail hour was sooo decadent, dinner was impeccable and my dessert trio which Denise suggested was such a hit. Lila, my bridal attendant was the real MVP, she was patient and amazing and basically at my beck and call for the entire night. I have been a bridesmaid in a few weddings and attended many others and the service I saw at Florentine was second to nothing I have ever experiences Thanks to the incredible team at Florentine for giving my husband and I our dream wedding!! God bless you all

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley O

Where do I even begin, this place is incredible! From the gorgeous grounds to the impeccable service, to the delicious food! My guests are still raving about my wedding! People say that your wedding day can't be perfect, but at the florentine gardens it IN FACT will be perfect!!... Read More Let me first start with Jason Gentile, who helped us with everything from booking, to food tastings, to lining up the bridal party for the ceremony. He was such an amazing help and made planning seamless and stress free! He treated us as if we were his family and I can't tell you enough how wonderful it was. He was there to make helpful suggestions and kept everything organized. Next is Lilia, the bridal attendant. She was awesome! She was with me the entire day making sure my dress was perfect, I was photo ready for pictures, I ate ! Lol . She was incredible! George helped with the guys and made sure everything in the party was running as smooth as possible ! The entire staff at this venue will blow you away. Not only is it gorgeous, but the professionalism and elegance that this staff brings will make your day so perfect. If your looking for the perfect day of elegance, class, modernity, great food, awesome music, this is your place!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jenan M

There are no words to convey the gratitude my (new!) husband and I have for the Florentine Gardens (FG)!!!! A week later and ALL of our guests are still talking about how unbelievably incredible our special day was - we sometimes can't believe that it was OUR wedding! Aside... Read More from the given, the beautifully kept, brightly colored gardens around the venue perimeter, the staff at FG exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day as easy and as least stressful as possible. Our experience start with Denise (who is one heck of a saleswoman) - who showed us the venue grounds and around the inside of the mansion. The passion and appreciate she had for her own place of work radiated throughout our tour and is essentially why we decided to book with FG. She was excited to work with us, which made us excited to work with her! We eventually set up a meet with Sal regarding a possible videography package - since we couldn't make it to the vendor showcase he offered a late night meeting with my husband and I along with my parents to accommodate everyone's working schedules. He too was passionate and excited about what he does and the work his team can produce and it wasn't long before we were signing a videography contract with him as well! The same day wrap-up video that began with Evan shooting from 10AM until the end of the night was one of the greatest surprises for our guests - the video and editing abilities of Sal's team left not a single person unimpressed with our wedding. The day of team was great with George as our maitre'd. Halle was my bridal assistant and there wasn't a second where I turned around and she wasn't by my side ready to do whatever I asked - most of the time she did things before I even asked or helped with things I didn't even know I needed help with! She was sweet, efficient, made me feel beautiful throughout the night, and had a glass of water ready for me whenever my nerves/anxiousness/excitement kicked in! This was the greatest wedding imaginable and we still can't believe it was ours!!!!!!!! Worth every single penny. Thank you to the entire Florentine Gardens family! We miss you all already!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Leah S

My wedding was on August 12, 2017 and I cannot thank the Florentine Gardens enough for such a wonderful event. My husband and I are truly happy with everything and can highly recommend the Florentine Gardens to anyone wishing to have an excellent party experience. First off,... Read More the food is amazing. Our guest loved the cocktail hour in particular and kept raving about the food. Second, the banquet room and outside gardens are beautiful. Everything is extremely well kept and the inside rooms have beautiful chandeliers. Lastly, and most importantly, I learned that the staff who work there are amazing. I am so beyond pleased that we were so well taken care of. I worked with Denise who helped us every step of the way. I then was given a bridal attendant and a matr’d who helped the wedding flow. They were seriously on top of everything. Denise gave us so many great ideas and was so easy to work with. Her upbeat personality and easy-going nature truly makes her a pleasure to work with. All the other staff were very helpful too. Everyone was willing to answer questions and help out. The Florentine Gardens has a very well-trained and cooperative team. We also were able to meet the owner several times who truly has a passion for this business. He always wants guests to have a good time and runs a well-oiled team. One of my guest saw him drinking coffee outside during the wedding. Our guest asked where he got the coffee from because he wanted some. The person (who was the owner) told him that he would get coffee for him. Next thing you know, servers come out in white gloves and set up a coffee table with linen for our guests outside. Our guests were so impressed and were even more impressed when they found out they were talking to the owner! Sal was our DJ and he was great as well. He truly got our guest up and dancing as promised. Our guests really liked him as well and some asked for his contact information for their future weddings. He was easy to work with, always available to talk, and helped a lot. In conclusion, I am beyond happy with the Florentine Gardens and can highly recommend the venue to any couple wishing to be married. The staff will take care of so many details and your guests will have a great time. We have had several people come up to us to say it was the best wedding they have ever attended. I have to thank the Florentine Gardens largely for those compliments! It was the best decision to get married there!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lori K

This is the place to have your wedding! My husband and I just celebrated our daughter's wedding this past Saturday night. The moment we arrived with the wedding party, we were greeted by a professional team that assured us that the night would run smoothly & according to plan.... Read More Our point of contact throughout the planning process was Denise Downing. How can we say enough wonderful things about Denise? There would be too many things to mention but here are a few. Denise was just so helpful with every detail during our various meetings leading up to our big day. She was flexible and accommodated all of our requests. When the big day arrived, everything was done seamlessly and professionally. Denise was caring, warm, and very helpful. Our daughter's bridal attendant, Laila, was also extremely helpful. She was assigned to assist our daughter throughout the evening. Laila and the staff were very responsive. The maitre D, Jeffrey, was a calming influence the day of the wedding. He gave us repeated instructions, took his time with us, to make this day seamless. The waitstaff was very attentive to us and all of our guests. The food was magnificent and abundant. All of our guests were blown away. They raved about the cocktail hour & were amazed that the main courses all came out properly. We did use the services of Sal Travis, the in-house entertainment videographer. They were professional, and discreet during the filming process. The videographer, Shar, was getting all of the great video shots, while blending into the party. Within hours after the end of our affair, we had an amazing, professionally produced 3+ minute abbreviated video piece to capture this wonderful evening. It was a thrill to post this to social media to share with friends and family. I want to commend the owner, Tom Daidone, and his entire staff for this amazing venue, which was like a fairy tale. We can't wait to return to Florentine Gardens as a guest. You guys are the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Michela

From the first day my husband and I booked The Estate at Florentine Gardens, we were amazed. The venue itself is gorgeous, the food is outstanding and the staff goes above and beyond for you. Maria truly made us feel like family! My fairytale came true thanks to the FG. Thank... Read More you so much!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Nicole S

My husband and I got married at the Estate at Florentine Gardens in June 2017 and had a chance to be a guest there recently. Our wedding guests are still commenting about how beautiful the venue is and their amazing staff. The food and service at the Estate at Florentine Gardens... Read More is outstanding. The venue and grounds are incredible. What separates this place for us is the personal service. As a guest at a recent wedding, we were treated amazing by the staff. Any couple looking to get married, the Estate at Florentine Gardens is the way to go. Maria, Jason, Sal, George, Hallie and the entire staff we cannot thank you enough for helping to make our wedding day absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kelly M

The Estate at Florentine Gardens was by far the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding! As soon as we stepped into the lobby on our first visit we knew that this was the place for our wedding reception. We booked our wedding date almost 2 years in advance, which gave... Read More us plenty of time for planning all of the small details for our big day! Our wedding contact person changed about 6 months into the process which ended up being for the best because Jason G was an absolutely pleasure to work with and picked the planning up right were we had left off! We also met with Sal Travis on our first visit who invited us back to attend the vendor night which gave us a great insight into what an event would look like on their grounds before even booking our date. We went with Sal and his entertainment package which really set the tone and mood for our wedding night with the lighting package, and the video team did an absolutely amazing job! Brain who was our videographer was with me all day and was non-intrusive but got such amazing shots that were captured in our same day edit video, I cannot wait to see our full wedding video! We went with an outside Polish/American band and Sal was nothing but supportive and ensured that they had all the information they needed on the day of to set up! On the day of our wedding Jeff was our Maitre’D and he did a wonderful job orchestrating the entire night and ensuring everything ran smoothly. My bridal attendant was also such a sweet woman who was there every minute of the night for anything I needed, including helping me to clean a stain off of my dress and bustling my dress before I entered the room when my MOH and mother were MIA! The entire staff at the Florentine Gardens are on point with anything wedding related and more importantly are there to share this information with you! My husband and I already discussed about coming back to the Florentine for future parties, who knows maybe our children’s Christenings!

The Daidone Family

The Estate at Florentine Garden’s proudly stands as a family owned and operated business. Tom Daidone, the owner of The Estate for over 28 years, work ethic has been passed along to his children, who have joined him as second generation caterers. The entire team at The Estate continues to follow the great example that Tom has set, not only maintaining the great food, service and ambiance of the venue; but by treating each client as family!