Making Memories

We want to make your vision a reality! The Event Experience Company provides clients with their design & rental needs.Our focus and passion is to make your special day an experience! Let's start making memories!

Lighting, Sound Equipment, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Audio/Visual Equipment, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

1815 Morrissey Drive, Bloomington, IL (309) 661-6500

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Michelle W

I loved this business. It was easy to book equipment online and call and make any changes as needed. They also allowed us to pick up our linens and sound equipment Friday afternoon and not return it until Monday, no additional charge. Great to work with!

2013-04-11T14:06:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your business! I am glad that you were pleased with your order. I look forward to the opportunity to impress you in the future!

Supply and Demand

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Shelley L

We rented white chairs, a sound machine and a couple bar tables from this business for an outdoor wedding. Their prices were reasonable, their service over the phone was great and slightly more friendly than the individuals working at the business when we went in to pay (the... Read More only reason for the loss of star). They delivered all of the items when promised and picked them up when promised. This made the Bed and Breakfast owners happy. The condition of a few of the chairs could have been better - I was glad I reserved a few extra with that thought in mind. Overall, I will use them again.

2012-08-06T18:48:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to share it with our staff so we may continue to improve our service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Shayla H

I cannot speak highly enough of Anthony and his team. Anthony truly cared about our wedding and worked with us to make it spectacular. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Patti T

Anthony (the owner) was PHENOMINAL to work with. He answered my millions of questions, and edited my bill more times then he probably should have. I rented gold sequin runners, table cloths, white spandex chair covers, and gold sashes for the chairs. EVERYTHING was so beyond... Read More perfect. We set it all up on a Friday and it almost moved me to tears how beautiful all of the rentals were. Very good quality rentals here!! The only reason for 4 stars and not 5, is because of the service I received from the workers. Anthony was great, but a lot of the people who work for him weren't so great. They were frankly very rude, and made it seem like it was a hassle to help me. They were also rude to my sister. I did not appreciate that one bit. That is the reason for a missing star! Other than that, everything was perfect! I would recommend services to people. Very affordable as well.

Had what I needed- pricey

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Elizabeth B

I called a week before the wedding and they had all the supplies I needed. 1 table cloth cost around 10 bucks to RENT! One of the tables they sent us was super squeaky and hurt my ears when i was setting it up. Delivery was close to $100 which was outrageous!