The Event Planner, Inc.

Royal Oak, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills & Surrounding Areas

"Because Details Matter To Us"

The Event Planner provides a worry and stress free experience-we listen, provide honest information and help create your dream wedding. You decide how involved you'd like to be in the planning-we are not pushy. Our experience and knowledge has allowed us to plan beautiful weddings for over 13 years.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Royal Oak, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills & Surrounding Areas (248) 224-2594

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Zenia M

One of the best things I did was hire Dalia and her team as my “day of” wedding planner. The last thing I wanted to think about the day of my wedding was any issues that may arise. Throughout my wedding planning, part of Dalia’s service was to email me deadline alerts, vendor... Read More recommendations and templates that helped along the way. She was always available to answer any questions and had a good response turnaround time. The information she gathered was utilized by her to confirm my arrangements with all my vendors a week before the wedding and ensure everything arrived to my venue the day of my wedding. The last few weeks of the wedding planning are the most stressful so this was very helpful. The day of her staff was friendly, attentive and made sure my guests were taken care of. I would highly recommend her and her team for any of your wedding planning!!

A woman of her word

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Tene L

Dalia did a fantastic job as our coordinator. She did exactly what we asked and kept everything organized on a very hectic day for our September 21, 2013 wedding. You are in good hands if you go with Dalia.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Vanette A

Dalia is a dream to work with! She coordinated a scholarship award dinner for an association I was part of and it was a pleasure working with her. Soon later, I got engaged and knew I had to book her to coordinate my wedding. Even though I only needed help with coordinating on... Read More the actual day of my wedding, Dalia was there whenever I needed her throughout all of the planning. She provided me with contact info for vendors and gave me advice on things she dealt with before (scheduling the day, timing of bridal dance, band questions, etc). She made sure everything was organized from A to Z on my wedding day and it made the day go by so smoothly. She contacted all of my vendors beforehand and paid them for us after, which was helpful because we left for our honeymoon soon after the wedding. If anything possibly went wrong during the wedding, I didn't know about it which is what every bride needs to enjoy her big day. She went the extra mile on top of everything she already did, by helping me poof my dress before walking down the aisle and bustling my dress before the reception. I'm so happy to have had her share in one of the most special days of my life.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Monica Y

Where do I even begin! Dalia did everything to make sure that our wedding day was nothing less than perfect! When it came to any questions I had Dalia was SO QUICK to respond and lend a helping hand. For our wedding invitations she made sure that every last detail was exactly... Read More what we wanted. She is full of amazing ideas and pays great attention to detail! She constantly kept in contact with me to make sure all of our vendors were on the same track. The weeks coming up to the wedding can be stressful, but I will say having Dalia by my side put my heart at ease. Dalia and her staff did an amazing job the day of my wedding to make sure the entire day events were as seamless as possible. I would highly recommend her for your wedding planning!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jennifer S

Dalia was amazing to work with from the beginning to the end. Anytime I had a question or needed help I was able to call or email Dalia and she would respond right away or within a few hours. As for the day of the wedding she was beyond amazing she did everything perfectly and... Read More her staff were great and professional at all times. If I had to go back and do this again I would deffiently hire Dalia. She also helped us with our invitations and place cards! I would defiantly recommend Dalia over all of her competitors. !!! THANKS DALIA!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Rachel W

Dalia was amazing to work with and an awesome day of coordinator! She made sure everything ran smoothly for our special day. She also helped us with our invitations and place cards! I would totally recommend Dalia!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Adrian K

Our wedding was unforgettable, exciting, just amazing. With the planning comes a lot of stress and things that we don't give much though to, but that can cause a lot of headache. Dalia made our entire experience smooth and memorable. Her attention to detail, constant contact,... Read More advice, and management of our big day is the reason it was such a pleasurable experience. I don't know what we would have done without her always thinking two steps ahead, anticipating anything that could go wrong with an emergency kit, and helping guide us through the pre-planning of our wedding and the flow of the whole day. We're both so grateful that we worked with Dalia and highly recommend her to any newlyweds who want to enjoy rather then stress the planning of their big day! Adrian & Rebecca Kizy

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Sandy S

The only thing you need to know about Dalia is that she is PERFECT at what she does. Dalia and her staff were beyond professional, caring, involved, organized and on top of everything. They handled things that I wasn't even aware of until after the fact. I will without... Read More hesitation use Dalia in the future for other events.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Rachel S

Dalia is absolutely incredible. She is so diligent in making sure everything goes smoothly and perfect on the most important day of your life. Having Dalia by my side was so helpful during both the planning process and the day of my wedding. She was able to ensure a smooth night... Read More by her close attention to detail and her genuine desire for the day to be perfect. I couldn't have done it without her and it would behoove anyone to use her for their special day. She is nothing short of exceptional.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Joyce T

Dalia was so wonderful to work with. We used her the day of the wedding and she made sure everything ran smoothly. Her and her team are professional and put my mind at ease. I would totally recommend Dalia!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Irene Z

Dalia was absolutely fabulous to work with! She was always available when we needed her prior to our special day. On the day of, everything ran so smoothly, couldn't have asked for a better coordinator! Her staff was incredibly friendly and she made sure everything was in order.... Read More Strongly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lourin Y

Our wedding venue would not have been the same without Dalia’s service (The Event Planner). She offered the best service in a highly professional manner. Our venue was well organized from the beginning to the end and that's because Dalia and her team were working so hard to make... Read More sure everything will turn out perfect. I cannot say enough great things about this wedding planner because words cannot describe how satisfied we were with her professional service. My husband and I were very satisfied with the amount of work Dalia and her team put on our special day. Dalia will be the first person to call for any future events. I highly recommend Dalia for any event. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Monica R

Our day would not have been the same without Dalia and her staff. Everything went so smoothly- they assured that we didn't have to worry about the details on the day of our wedding. We truly were able to just enjoy the day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Soraya B

To all: Please let there be no hesitation! Contact Dalia! She is simply the best! Always a consummate professional and cool under pressure, she was quite the lifesaver during a wedding planning process that was trying, to say the least! Dalia's event expertise and finesse with... Read More handling mothers, diverse expectations, and multiple (global) cultures were so very helpful, wise, and comforting. My partner and I simply don't know how we could have handled the event and pulled it off successfully without her guiding us, keeping us in check, and raising our spirits. So let this be known: Dalia will not only be an awesome coordinator for you, but her humanity, strength and spirit will also embolden you throughout the adventure of wedding planning-- right until that day you say "I do" before loved ones.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kristina G

I want to take the time to say how amazing Dalia and Farah, from The Event Planner, are! I booked with Dalia, hardly a month before my wedding for a day of coordinator, as it was starting to dawn on me how many things needed to get done on the day of the wedding that I... Read More didn't want myself or my family having to deal with. Day of coordinator is not the right term to use for these ladies because they go above and beyond. Dalia was going over everything that was to happen on the wedding day from our very first meeting and didn't stop till after the big day was over. Although I already had my vendors booked, there were still things I had questions about that I didn't know who to turn to and Dalia was always there. She gave me advice from the client perspective and the guest perspective that I wouldn't have necessarily gotten by asking my vendors directly. She understood that I was the first person in my house to get married and that I was pretty much winging it. She was very prompt on returning phone calls, texts, and emails which I was especially grateful for during those, "oh my gosh i forgot something" moments. These moments will always happen no matter how thorough you try to be. She took all of my vendors information, the florist, band, photo booth, photographer/videographer, cake, etc., and verified their schedule, and timing. She worked with me to make an itinerary for the entire day that involved what the bridal parties (bride and groom side) would be doing all day, what time they needed to arrive where, what time speeches were happening, what time dinner was, what time the bridal dances were, etc.. The itinerary also included the timing for everything happening with the various vendors. For instance, when my photographer was showing up to my house and to my husband's house, when the limo was arriving to pick us up and drop us off to the houses, church and venue. The address and timing for where we were taking pictures at after the ceremony. She just didn't leave anything out. It was beyond helpful. Even though it rained on the day of the wedding and we couldn't take our pictures where we wanted, there was still another game-plan ready, thanks to her. By the time we arrived at the hall, Dalia, and her assistant, Farah, had everything under control and the couple minor issues (thank goodness) that occurred, they took care of swiftly. They kept us on time, on track, and found everyone that needed to be found (including myself when I walked out of the hall for a breather..haha :) ) Our wedding had almost 350 people, so for them to step in and handle all that, you know they have to be amazing. We couldn't be happier and truly can't say enough about their amazing service and genuine investment in making our wedding day everything we had hoped for!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Crystal Y

Dalia was beyond helpful and a true lifesaver. I highly recommend Dalia to any future bride. She made everything so much easier for me. She was so organized and had step-by-step sheets setup to help me along the way. She reminded me of so many things I would have forgotten as a... Read More bride because she actually cares and wants to help along the way. She was always so quick to answer and help me out with all my needs. She would check up on me and make sure I was doing okay and always give great life savibg advice.. She is so trustworthy and caring and truly wants to make sure your day goes your way and that you have no worries. I felt so comfortable and confident that my wedding was in the best hands and that everything would be okay because I had such a geeat wedding planner as my backbone and she is always there when you need her. Thank you for making my day perfect Dalia! You and your team are lifesavers and I couldn't have had the most perfect day without your help and guidance and hard work. Thank you times a million! I beyond appreciate your services. Dalia will always be my go to person for all my future events. She proves time and time again that she is one of a kind and truly the best event planner out there.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Amber R

While I am married, this review is not about my wedding (which by the way I should have used a coordinator and definitely should have used Dalia). This review is of Dalia from my best friend's wedding. I met Dalia and instantly liked her. She has a very calming way about her.... Read More The entire day she had complete control over EVERYTHING going on, but let my best friend SHINE! She was not showy, she wasn't self-important, she was a polite professional that was there to make Katie look AMAZING and she did a perfect job! We were standing in the church waiting for the bride and groom to walk over to give their floral gift to Mary - I noticed that the videographer had a camera in the way. I was so worried my girlfriend and her husband were going to trip or knock over the camera...but quietly and quickly Dalia walked very calmly down the side aisle, grabbed the camera, and ACTUALLY KEPT IT FILMING perfectly on the bride and groom. She really was amazing, and dealt with everything like a true pro.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Katie B

For my wedding on July 16,2016 Dalia was my “day of” coordinator. I loved doing all the wedding planning myself so at first I wasn’t sure if I even needed a “day of” coordinator, but let me tell you I did! I found Dalia and the Event Planner strictly from reviews online. Dalia... Read More made everything run smoothly and exactly the way I wanted the entire day. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Dalia coordinated with all my vendors the week of the wedding to ensure all details were worked out. I was so busy that week of, that this was one less thing I had to worry about. All of my bridesmaids (and my picky mom!) commented on how amazing she was. My husband’s boutonniere snapped in half on the bus on the way to the reception, he texted Dalia and she was waiting with a new one when we arrived. My reception venue tried to change to the order of events that we had set minutes before my entrance, and Dalia took care of it to make sure I was happy. She also bustled my semi complicated train in like 2 mins! One thing that I found out about AFTER the wedding that Dalia just took care of: my sister (and MOH) forgot her written speech in her bag on a different floor than we were at and realized it about 2 minutes before it was her turn. Dalia literally ran and got it for her and no one had a clue (except my sister who avoided a freak out!). I also ordered my ceremony programs through Dalia and they were beautiful! I just sent her the info I wanted it in and she handled the placement and design. Dalia also helped run the rehearsal the night before and I was able to give her all décor (favors, menus, card box etc) and she made sure it was all perfect the next day. If you think you can handle all these little details the day of or that your wedding party can help you– that is true- but you, your family, and your bridal party being able to just enjoy the day is the way to go, so you NEED Dalia!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Aveen R

We can't thank Dalia enough for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! She provided me with great vendor recommendations through the whole process (I knew NOTHING about wedding planning) and made sure all of the little details with the vendors were perfected the week... Read More before the wedding. I really appreciated that because the last week is the most nerve wrecking! On the day of, her coordinators worked hard to make sure that everything was perfect and organized! Thank you, Dalia! :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Andrea C

All I can say is, look no further! I was impressed at my first conversation with Dalia. She is a season professional and an excellent source of knowledge which put my mind at ease throughout the whole process. We can't thank her enough for helping make our wedding day seamless... Read More and magical at The Royal Park Hotel in Rochester.

Stress-Free Day

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Hilary H

Dalia and Farah made our wedding day very stress-free and allowed us to truly enjoy our day with our family and friends rather than worrying about the details. We used The Event Planner services for the day-of coordination and we couldn't have been happier. Thank you to Dalia... Read More and her team for making our day run smoothly and for making it so easy to enjoy our day and celebrate the best day of our lives!

Great!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Cynthia H

Super friendly group of ladies.... everything went smooth at my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Maggie G

Dalia was awesome. She was incredibly helpful throughout our wedding planning process and thought of every little detail. The best part about hiring her was that we had absolutely no worries the day of our wedding as she and her staff made sure that every detail was sorted out... Read More for us. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and she helped secure incredible vendors that made our day feel like a fairytale.

Dalia was great!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Tara Z

Dalia was great to work with. She was always available for any resources or questions asked. She is very attentive and makes everything happen. I don't know how I would have been so organized without her. She goes above and beyond her duties to make sure you are happy and... Read More satisfied, which helps so much when this process is very overwhelming at times. She also helps with paper/tags/invitations which was nice to use her for multiple purposes as well.

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Dalia was a pleasure to work with. She is extremely organized and takes off all the pressures of planning a wedding. Contacted all my vendors, helped with my rehearsal, was at the church, made sure everyone was on schedule throughout the reception. Also assisted me with bustling... Read More my dress.She made sure my night went smoothly without a glitch, and stayed extremely calm and professional the entire time. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Meet The Events Director

Dalia Atisha

I founded The Event Planner, Inc. in the year 2000 after planning a few events upon my college graduation and I found my passion ever since! Events are what my team and I thrive on! My team and I’s mission is to provide you with a “boutique” event planning experience. We define that as detail-oriented service by listening, educating and communicating with you throughout the planning. That’s why I am excited to tell you that we are an award winning company! I feel that the combination of my experience and education in business and design along with my teams will create the perfect wedding!