The Farm at South Mountain

Phoenix, AZ

Magical Gatherings at The Farm at South Mountain

The Farm at South Mountain offers the most unique wedding experience in Phoenix. Guests will be instantly transported to another world as they enter the expansive grove of pecan trees, large grassy spaces, bright blooming flowers and enchanting rustic elegance. The Farm features two separate venues to accommodate any wedding; the Canopy perfect for a larger wedding, and Stone Grove a Romantic European-style venue. As the sun sets on this 12 acre property it transforms into a romantic wonderland with magical lighting and flickering candlelight. Dine amongst the trees, dance under the stars and be a part of a night truly worth remembering.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

6106 South 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ (602) 243-9081

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Rebecca O

We got married on 10/8 at The Canopy in the Grove. Both the ceremony and reception were outside. It was beautiful, both for pictures and the actual wedding. Our guests kept coming up to us afterwards saying that they had so much fun and that everything was so pretty. I think the... Read More bucolic setting helped everyone to relax. The wedding coordinator Nikki was awesome, very professional and available to answer questions. Staff at The Farm were great and so helpful throughout the evening.

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Lhea

I cant say enough for how perfect our day was! I had made a last minute decision to change the venue and the Farm still had our day open. It is the most gorgeous place I've been to in Arizona. I have been saying for a few years if I ever get married I want it to be here. And I... Read More am so glad my dream came true. Thank you!

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Kathleen A

The farm was wonderful...they took care of everything, including set up and take down, and really made things go as smoothly as possible.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Elizabeth H

It's hard to believe that the worst rain/wind storm of the year will happen on your wedding day in AZ, but it happened to us... I had the good fortune to work with Brittany and Nikki from Santa Barbara Catering (the onsite caterer). Throughout the planning process they were... Read More easy to work with (never pushy, helpful with reminders of deadlines, and quick to respond to my email/phone questions). The week of the wedding, they kept in close contact as we had to make decisions about where the ceremony and reception would be held due to the impending rain storm. They helped me think through the pros and cons of each of the decisions (tent or no, ceremony location, etc). Day of the wedding the entire Farm at South Mountain event team were onsite to help us and our guests arrive (navigating the rain, mud, umbrella pile, etc). An hour before the ceremony when we finally made the call to move the entire ceremony and reception under The Canopy the events team thoughtfully unhooked our ceremony backdrop and moved it to the side of the tent, grabbed the beautiful rug from their office so that we wouldn't stand in any water. When I walked into the ceremony with my parents, it was a splendid sight. There are so many other ways the Events team at The Farm helped and attended to us and our guests throughout the night...the list goes on. If you're considering the space there, just book it! You won't regret working with the Santa Barbara Catering team at The Farm at South Mountain.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Shannon S

We could not have picked a more perfect place to have our wedding. We were married on 11/11/16 and did a morning/brunch wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and the atmosphere is perfect for a morning wedding. From the moment we first visited the Farm, I knew it was where... Read More I wanted my wedding. All of the staff at the Farm were incredibly helpful, but we worked closely with Brittany. She was absolutely amazing. She answered my ENDLESS questions, made sure that everything was absolutely perfect for our big day, and was the first person on site to greet us even though it was 6:30 in the morning! Every detail was perfect, and we received several compliments on the venue. I would highly recommend The Farm to anyone looking for a gorgeous outdoor venue with amazingly helpful and friendly staff.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Karolina T

My husband and I struggled to find a unique and interesting venue for sometime after our engagement, but then we found The Farm at South Mountain. The trees and greenery felt like you were plopped straight onto a farm on the east coast, and we absolutely loved it! We chose to... Read More hold our ceremony/ reception on the Quiessence Lawn/ Morning Glory Patio. No generic ballroom feel here. Along with the perfect scenery came the perfect staff; everyone was knowledgable, pleasant, and answered any questions we had in a timely manner. The day of our wedding, there were about 5-10 staff members were on hand to help decorate and bring everything to life. We were so pleased with the outcome of everything, and wouldn't have it any other way!

Morning Glory Patio

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Kara H

We got married at the Morning Glory Patio at the back of The Farm and it was absolutely beautiful. It was very intimate and so pretty with all of the flowers and garden lights at night. Lindley was our contact at The Farm and she was always extremely helpful and... Read More knowledgeable. The food at our reception was delicious and we had so many comments from guests that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. We would not have changed a thing!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Danielle T

I had my wedding at The Farm at South Mountain in April of 2014 at the stone grove. The venue was gorgeous, the staff was attentive and it was nearly perfect. We do live in Arizona though, and as it can be in April it got warm. The ceremony was from 9:30-1pm and when I sat... Read More down to brunch the silverware was too hot to even touch. Per my request some umbrellas had been set out prior to the reception, but not nearly enough for all the guests. Some guests even left early due to the heat. More umbrellas were eventually set out, but it took time and was a bit of a hiccup. Overall everything was top notch. This was a spectacular venue with great scenery. I do not second guess my decision to have my wedding here at all. My two buyers beware would be that 1) you are required to use Santa Barbara Catering for your reception and 2) upcharges, upcharges, upcharges (chairs, linens champagne flutes). The venue rental was the cheap end of the deal.

The Farm at South Mountain

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Stacey B

I chose The Farm at South Mountain for my wedding ceremony and reception in November. The setting was perfect for our photographs, and provided beautiful scenery and weather for the outdoor ceremony and reception we wanted. Lindley was super helpful and answered my millions of... Read More questions. The catering was well organized and we got tons of compliments on the food. They are such professionals and are wonderful at what they do. They even sent us a surprise "thank you" after our wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Sarah M

The Farm was beautiful, the wedding coordinator did an amazing job. Santa Barbara Catering was great and the whole day went smoothly without me feeling stressed.

Spring, Summer, Fall...

Reviewed on 1/13/2011 sarah f

but not winter in the day time... If you are getting married as late as November you will find a beautiful mature pecan orchard, in full leaf, that looks like a scene out of california or georgia. Full foliage, tall tall trees, white tents, a garden... But in winter when the... Read More leaves drop it looks a little harsh. Naked tree limbs piercing the sky. It would still make a beautiful evening/night wedding for photography once the trees are not as harsh against the sky.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 12/08/2010 Jessica C

Beautiful venue. Everything was set up perfectly. I didn't have to worry about everything coming together because the on-site coordinator was such a huge help. I love The Farm at South Mountain! I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else.

A Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 krysta w

From details to professionalism to perfection, The Farm at South Mountain was absolutely amazing and I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding day! I was very unsure about a few things but with the help of the event coordinators Nikki and Nicole they really went above... Read More and beyond to make sure my day was more than I could have ever dreamt it would be. The night flew by and without a worry on anyone's face because everything was coordinated so perfectly. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone from The Farm at South Mountain, truly an unbelievable and unforgettable night.

Beautiful Locale

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Rochelle B

The venue was beautiful; manicured green lawns, huge vibrant pecan trees. The white tent looks very elegant instead of circus-like. Highly recommended!