Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

5230 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD (410) 426-3545

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kate P

I cannot say enough great things about The Flower Cart. I originally didn't plan on really doing any fresh flower centerpieces because I thought doing so would put me way over budget. I am SO glad that I decided to reach out to The Flower Cart because I was able to get bouquets... Read More and centerpieces all within my budget. I worked with Carolyn who was just wonderful! I had a few pictures of what I wanted my bouquets and centerpieces to look like and Carolyn was able to suggest flowers based on what she saw in the picture. The bouquets and centerpieces turned out even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined - even better than the pictures I had provided. The whole entire process from beginning to end was seamless - I even had to add a few centerpieces on last minute and it was no issue. I would highly recommend The Flower Cart for your wedding and plan on using them for any of my flower needs in the future!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Allie K

I had a great experience using Flower Cart for my wedding last month. They were timely in getting back to me when I initially contacted them and Carolyn spent a lot of time with me going over my vision for the florals and showed genuine interest. They were very prompt with... Read More delivery and everything came out great - I wanted a whimsical, DIY feel for the reception florals and the arrangements fulfilled my vision. The palette of flower colors actually turned out a bit brighter than I had pictured, but honestly that ended up being fine because the brighter pink contrasted nicely with the background of the streetcars where we took a lot of pictures. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Shawn N

I used The Flower Cart for my wedding and they were magnificent! They were very quick to respond to my initial info request, as well as any and all inquiries. The pricing was very reasonable. I showed Carolyn pictures of what I was looking for and everything looked just perfect.... Read More It was a perfect combination of all the pictures and exactly what I was wanted. When they delivered, everything was running a bit behind and the driver was super nice, patient, and helpful. Highly recommend!

wedding bouquet

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Natalie C

the flowers looked nice for all the girls. I wasn't expecting the bridesmaids babies breath bouquets to come the way that they did, but they still looked nice. They did not do my bouquet as I went a non-floral option. I was happy with everything else and the delivery was... Read More hassle free.

Everson-Riley Wedding 9/13/14

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Danielle C

Our flowers were beautiful, however my only complaint is that my bouquet looked nothing like I wanted. I sent Carolyn a picture of the essence of bouquet I wanted (kind of a free form, un-uniform bunch of combined Ranunculus/ garden roses, greens, hydrangeas, and other random... Read More soft colored flowers...*insert gorgeous bouquets found all over pinterest*) What I got was a very uniform pink and white bouquet with roses so tight, they looked like regular roses (I actually hate roses, wanted peonies...but of course peonies aren't in season in September, and settled on Ranunculus or garden roses). I was disappointed with my bouquet, but what can you do the day of your wedding? The other bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages were lovely though. I recommend them if you want regular beautiful flowers, but not something outside of the box.

Not Just Your Everyday Bouquet

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Stacey H

Although I actually used the branch on Harford Road, I am so pleased we used the Flower Cart. My bouquet was exactly what I asked for- bright, full of texture, and easy to carry. The florist I worked with was very accessible via email and we tossed around several different... Read More ideas before settling on something (gorgeous) for my centerpieces. We were able to do something unique because our florist was creative and willing to think outside the box. She also helped us achieve something really beautiful without going over budget. I would whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone who wants really stunning flowers that others will remember.

Awesome Job!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Chavonne T

I requested several Bonsai trees of a specific height, design and shape. Stephanie took her time to order custom pots and rocks to accent the plants. I used them as centerpieces for my wedding reception. This was above and beyond what I requested. In addition my bridal and... Read More reception bouquets were beautiful and more than I expected. They listen to what you want and help create the vision you may or may not have had in mind. Overall, excellent job! I would definitely use their service again.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Carol L

Stephanie at the Flower Cart did the flowers for my wedding- we had a casual reception, with no centerpieces, but I had a bouquet and a table arrangement for where we set out the guestbook. Both were absolutely STUNNING, and and the table arrangement just set the mood perfectly... Read More when you entered the space. I had a spring wedding, and don't know much about flowers, so with only "Something Springy" to go on, the bouquet she did was perfect! Everyone I spoke with was very friendly, and they were very patient and communicative when I had questions or wanted to change my mind. It's been just about 3 months since the wedding, and people are still talking about the flowers!

Jungle

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Niki C

My wedding at the zoo was a wild event and Flower Cart did an amazing job with my flowers. They put together the perfect bouquet that had lots of texture and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. My center pieces were to my exact specifications.

Start a Conversation!