Wedding Flowers to match your Style and Dreams

BEST OF WEDDINGS Winner! The Flowerfall is proud to share that we have been selected as a 2017 winner in The Knot's BEST OF WEDDINGS Contest. Winning this award is the ultimate stamp of approval from couples and it would not have happened without our having had the pleasure of serving the best real couples on their Wedding Day! Thank you to all brides, grooms, and mothers-of-the brides and grooms that gave us such heartfelt reviews. Wedding flowers from boutonnieres to Chuppas. Exceptional and Classic | Natural and Soulful | Wedding Styling & Planning

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

740 Post Road East, Westport, CT Fairfield County and Beyond (203) 221-8080

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Talia F

Cyrus and Julie were so wonderful to work with. Cyrus is truly an artist with a passion for what he does. They were both so helpful in listening to what we wanted and helping to make our dreams a reality. Our flowers were super fresh and looked stunning. Would recommend to... Read More anyone!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Mary T

As a gardener and flower enthusiast with a limited budget, I had more than a few apprehensions about finding a florist. I had very little idea of how to order or plan flowers for an event or what it might cost. I'd talked to number of florists who basically wanted me to send... Read More them an order list and Pinterest boards to replicate , which kind of misses the point of hiring an expert in using flowers to make a space feel festive and beautiful. I was seriously considering bulk ordering flowers, since everyone I was talking to seemed to expect me to do all of the design work short of physically putting the flowers into vases. Enter the Flowerfall. The moment I stepped into the shop in Westport, I knew I was in the right place. This was someone who loved flowers and would create a charming and welcoming space instinctively. Cyrus and I talked for nearly an hour the first meeting. I told him about the kinds of flowers I liked and the feel we were going for ('hobbit wedding,' basically). His care and experience were obvious; I came away confident that he would do an amazing job. We met again week before the wedding to go over the floor plan and finalize details; I ended up needing to add a table which was no problem at all. The arrangements were all different according to where they were sited. but they all worked together in the slightly casual 'English country garden' style, appropriate for an April wedding. The the only word for the arrangements is 'exquisite.' The indoor table arrangements were a mix of dogwood, hellebore, parrot tulips, sweet pea, white lilac, and what look like ruffly green tea roses - like something from Dutch Old Master painting. Outdoors, the arrangements were freer and more delicate. There was a jaw-dropping sheaf of delphiniums in whites and blues just inside the door. I'd go on but I'll run out of space. Cyrus somehow managed to locate French peonies for my bouquet - something I had wistfully mentioned at our first meeting, since I was bemoaning that the cold spring meant that there was no chance for peonies by the date of the wedding. These were joined with speckled blue hydrangeas and others for the bridesmaid bouquets. He personalized corsages based on the colors that my mother and my mother-in-law were to wear, and the boutonnieres were both masculine and lovely (hydrangea and ivy.) The arrangements were perfectly balanced, with the highest quality of flowers. They brought joy, not only to the day of but for a week or more afterwards to the guests who took the arrangements home. I went away on my honeymoon right after the wedding so my only regret is that I was not able to spend more time with the flowers myself! More than a dozen guests haven gotten in touch since the weddings specifically to enthuse about the flowers. They are WASP-y gardener ladies, too, who are NOT easily impressed or given to emote. Cyrus truly loves his work and he is an artist. He worked absolute magic within my budget, which was not extravagant. He buys all his flowers at the flower market in New York City a few days before the event, purchasing only what is in season and of the highest quality. He really cares about his clients. He called to follow up after the wedding to see what we thought! You can trust Cyrus and Julie to make your wedding flowers gorgeous and unforgettable, and working with them is a joy!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Caroline A

We used Julie and Cyrus for our wedding this past September and I could not be more happy with our choice. The experience from start to finish could not have been a better one. The Flowerfall in Westport in its self is worth a visit just to enjoy a walk through their beautiful... Read More shop. However It was Cyrus and Julie's passion to understand our vision and talent to make it better than we ever could have imagined that make them a must to work with. Julie and Cyrus thank you for making our wedding a beautiful as we hoped for!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tad S

Julie and Cyrus, We don't know what to say or how to even thank you guys properly. Everything was so beautiful. Every single person at the wedding commented on how beautiful your work was ... it was the first thing we talked about when we finally saw the venue on our Wedding... Read More night. Our night turned out so beautiful because of all of the time and effort you put in to this for us, thank you. We had so much fun coming into the shop and meeting with you during this journey - it was truly a special experience. You made our day so unbelievably amazing and it is something we will never forget. Best, Tad and Caroline

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jill Q

We used the Flowerfall for our daughter's wedding last month. We were very pleased with them. The flowers were beautiful but the chuppah was amazing. We picked the Flowerfall for their chuppahs which we had seen online. Cyrus and Julie built it on site and even worked around the... Read More existing landscaping. Everyone has been commenting on how beautiful the ceremony was under the chuppah. The Flowerfall includes the team of Cyrus, the florist, who is a true artist and Julie, his wife, who went over and above to help with the designing of my daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katharine S

I have been meaning to email you as I wanted to tell you I was absolutely BLOWN away by how beautiful the flowers were - I was totally floored. To be honest, I didn't give much attention to the flowers because I have a tendency to have expectations that are too high and I... Read More didn't want to be disappointed - so when the complete opposite happened, I was shocked and overwhelmed with how beautiful and PERFECT they were !! they were everything that I had imagined and I didn't even know what I imagined :) Thank you so much for all your hard work, and thank you for truly creating one of the highlights of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Felicia A

The Flowerfall is excellent. Their flowers were so beautiful, and Julie and Cyrus were such a pleasure to work with. I couldn't recommend them more. They made my wedding so special and perfect!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Cyrus of Flowerfall created the flowers for both of our weddings - Yes, Two weddings! When I first walked into his shop to get a corsage for my son’s prom, I knew he was the one to do our wedding flowers. The ambience of his shop and his work buzzes with his creativity and... Read More artistic genius... so authentic, organic, romantic, and magical! Working with him was truly a partnership and a wonderful experience. Building a mutual trust with his clients was very important to him. He really listened to our vision and ideas and took some time to get to know us, then met us with a spectacular, creative “flowerfall” proposal that was perfect for our wedding themes and the venues we had picked for our ceremonies and celebrations. He so completely exceeded our expectations in every way- from our initial meeting to delivery of the flowers on our wedding days. He was very professional in the most personal and humble way, and so enjoyable to work with. His prices were much more reasonable than the commercial florists would have charged us for what I would consider a cookie-cutter experience and flowers. We highly recommend Flowerfall for all your floral needs!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Ashleigh C

We used The Flowerfall for our June 2016 wedding, and looking back it was the very best choice we made. The Flowerfall is a florist above the rest. Cyrus and Julie are so incredibly talented and were wonderful to work with. We went in with a general color scheme and swatches of... Read More the different elements and let Cyrus and Julie's vision and creativity do the rest. The flowers they came up with really set the mood for the entire event and blended so beautifully with everything. Working with Cyrus and Julie was an absolute pleasure - they were flexible, accommodating and the sweetest people. The designs they came up with were incredibly unique - you won't find these flower combinations and designs with any other florist. The ceremony arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets for the wedding were not only gorgeous and just what we wanted but continued to look great throughout the following day outdoors for our post-wedding brunch and throughout that week! When we suggested certain flowers in our meeting, they provided honest feedback to ensure that the flowers looked beautiful outside and stayed fresh. Their attention to detail was far beyond anything that we ever expected to the point that Cyrus and Julie staged the garden at the venue to blend the flowers at the ceremony and bride/bridesmaid bouquets. It was absolutely beautiful. Use The Flowerfall and let Cyrus and Julie's creativity run wild, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Amanda C

Cyrus and Julie handled our September 2015 "Destination Wedding" seamlessly. With our venue location being nearly 2 hours from their shop, their superior planning worked out perfectly as they brought everything they needed, and more. On-site they designed the following creations... Read More that surpassed our expectations to say the least; all of the wedding flowers for the bridal party and coordinating boutonnieres for the 11 groomsmen, the reception flowers in the barn, flowers around large lanterns and on wine barrels, the venue's entrance photography/flower display was a huge surprise as were the framed photos of the bride and groom hanging inside the barn, and Cyrus created the most gorgeous birch Chuppa structure under which we tied The Knot. This creative husband and wife team work side by side on every detail until it is perfect. They love creating beautiful flowers and will style your wedding until it meets their expectations. My special day was that much more memorable because of them and I am forever grateful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Bromleigh B

Cyrus did the most amazing wedding flowers this past Saturday for our daughter's wedding ... in fact well beyond our expectations! She was near tears when she saw how stunning her bridal bouquet was. As she said "I was so in love with my bridal bouquet, all of the bridesmaid... Read More bouquets and every little beautiful detail that you created. The delphiniums looked amazing on the card table and I was so delighted with how the centerpieces came together." With an outside ceremony the hydrangea buds in the nearby garden had gotten zapped by the late spring freeze but he 'staged' it with hydrangea full flower heads in water tubes to add color and to complement the delphiniums atop his white birch bark stands above the large oversized baskets of fresh blue hydrangeas he had brought. His talent with flower arranging knows no bounds as well as his eye for detail. He is honest when you ask for a flower that perhaps will not make it through the day due to its fragile nature but will suggest something that will be equally as beautiful. The flowers he uses are fresh from his NYC markets that he personally visits for the quality that he expects and desires for his creative talents. My request for a floral piece for my purse was incredibly beautiful ... in fact a one of a kind .. while he complemented the father of the bride's boutonniere to not only my purse corsage but to the bridal bouquet as well. This is not just a flower shop ... it is floral artistry at its best. The individualized service we received from Cyrus & Julie was refreshing. It wasn't just another wedding to them ... they listened and were both on top of every detail which included seeing pictures of the wedding gown and suggesting ways as to how to allow the dress not to be overshadowed by the bouquet. They take such pride in what they do and are such genuine .. welcoming .. lovely people. When your wedding guests are asking ' wow ... who did the flowers and how & where did you find them? ' you know you made the right choice. And to answer part of that question .. we did the same. Someone recommended Cyrus' talents when they had a dinner party and then we were told that all the guests could talk about was not the food on the table but of Cyrus' beautiful centerpieces that adorned the table. If you want unique .. stunning .. and wonderful lasting memories from beautiful flowers you need only look at The Flowerfall in Westport.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Caroline S

I had to get my bouquet remade for a photo shoot 2 months after my wedding (I had a dress malfunction!!! in Chicago) Cyrus was amazing to work with and matched the flowers beautifully - I showed my original florists my new pictures and she is impressed how closely he got them to... Read More match. Everything was fresh, looked great and he gave me a few extra things too, my helpers loved the bouquets we made up to thank them for be there assisting on the day - Cyrus did an amazing job of those too!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Cyrus is the most talented floral designer I've ever met. To me the flowers were the most important aspect of my wedding (besides the groom, of course) and Cyrus exceeded my expectations! The flowers came out more beautiful than I could imagine. Cyrus and Julie are also the... Read More sweetest people ever...they worked within my tight budget and gave me arrangements that were better than the pictures I showed them. I would use them for any and all my floral needs!

FLOWERFALL is the best!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 paulette c

Cyrus is an artist!! The best! I would highly recommend !!!

Cyrus and Julie are amazing!

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Jasmine M

We loved working with Cyrus and Julie every step of the way, from the first meeting to the AMAZING chuppah and flowers they created. I can't recommend them enough!

2015-04-27T14:36:43 Response from the vendor

Dear Jasmine, You are a sweetheart! Thank you for taking the time to Review The Flowerfall. Your bridal bouquet is one of our favorites for sure! Warmest Regards, Julie (& Cyrus)

Beatuiful flowers, but difficult...

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Jennifer M

This is by far my favorite florist. However, I was dissapointed with the process related to my wedding. It was very expensive, given the limited amount I needed and he was not willing to work with me to pare back on any of the centerpieces, types of flowers, etc. The price... Read More changed between our initial discussion and final discussion, rather significantly. His arrangements were stunning, but the added stress probably wasn't worth it. Add to that the fact he was very late delivering flowers (arriving as we were already getting ready for pictures). It's a small, artistic florist and for me, i should have gone in a different direction.