Book Your Wedding with The Gallery

A BALLROOM IN HOUSTON, TX

The Gallery in Houston, Texas, offers you a French Mediterranean-styled location in the Lone Star State. The Gallery offers both indoor and outdoor spaces from which to choose. The architecture offers an elegance meant to harmonize with the nature around it. The venue was designed to have an Old World charm that you are not likely to find in any other venues in the Galleria area. The Gallery wants to give you a feeling of being in a simpler time when things were slower and people took in nature.

The entire venue is available when you chose The Gallery for your wedding day, so you can choose the way you want your ceremony and reception to be laid out. The Gallery wants you to be able to express yourself and indulge as you deserve for your wedding day. You are welcome to have your event flow from the indoor area out onto the patios and gardens. Along with the ceremony and reception areas, you also get access to the bride and groom suites. The venue overall can hold up to 300 guests.

The first floor ballroom. The first-floor ballroom has room for seating around 160 guests. The venue recommends 16 tables that can seat eight to 10 people. This allows you room to set up for a DJ, dance area, cake table and a buffet setup. If you are not using these spaces, then more tables can be added as you desire.

The second floor bar and overflow. The second floor bar and overflow is able to accommodate around 90 people in the bar section and another 60 in the overflow section. This space may be used with the first-floor ballroom if the first floor is not large enough to hold your guests.

The patios. The patios are located on the both floors. The largest patio on the first floor can hold about 140 people for a seated reception, but can hold 300 for your ceremony. The small patio can hold around 80 people for a reception and 120 for a ceremony. The upstairs patio can hold about 60 people.

When you choose The Gallery for your wedding day you get a choice of a four-hour or five-hour event. There is set-up and break-down time before and after your event included in the rental. The packages both include:

• One-hour rehearsal week of your wedding, usually on Thursday
  • Arranging security
  • Venue manager
  • Table and chair setup for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
  • Staff will accept deliveries of rental items
  • Teardown of tables and chairs

If you need more than five hours of time, there are package options to buy more time. The chairs that come with the rental are mahogany chiavari chairs.

Unlike many venues, The Gallery allows real candles to be used both indoor and outdoors. You also have the option to use sparklers as long as there is a bucket of water or sand in which to put them out.

Truly a One-of-a-Kind Venue

The Gallery is a distinctive French Mediterranean-style venue located in the prestigious Galleria-area. An indoor/outdoor venue full of old-world charm, huge oak trees, lush landscaping and a style that embraces a simpler time when life was less hectic. The Gallery’s distinguished architecture possesses a casual elegance that is in harmony with the natural elements found outside and inside, and brings a sense of celebration to each event. The Gallery provides a private, architecturally inspired space in which to indulge yourself, and your guests as they mix and mingle through the interior rooms to the outdoor patios and gardens. Call us today at 713.255.2889 for your personal tour:)

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Bow2010

6303 Beverly Hill St., Houston, TX (713) 255-2889

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Becca A

The Gallery was absolutely perfect for me. It had an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception set up, check. It had a stone courtyard and a warm wood interior, check. It had a second floor opening down to the dance floor below strung with fabulous little light bulbs, check! It... Read More has a great preferred vendors listing and the most beautiful stained glass decorative bar. Honestly, that's what got me at the start! Then I went and toured it and absolutely loved how the entire place was mine for the day and couldn't be displaced with other parties or gatherings. The service team to set up chairs and tables and even decor were fantastic. They very sweetly decorated the fountain with my aisle flowers after the ceremony so the courtyard was still festive. I worked with Paula and Eboni for coordinating everything and they were great. This place is very unassuming from the outside but don't be fooled. It will take your breath away as you begin to imagine all the things you can do with the space and the gorgeous trees. Happy wedding planning!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Renee B

Oh where do I even begin?! I found the Gallery because I was looking for a venue AND reception space for my modest sized wedding (80~ppl). It was a perfect find for me as it was in my modest price range, its right here in the city of Houston and accessible off major highways... Read More (which was a big deal since I had a lot of out of town relatives) and was decently close to our Hotel , Hotel Icon, right on Main St..did I mention this venue is absolutely GORGEOUS? I had so many compliments on its beautiful Mediterranean style which was very accommodating to my classic / romantic style. It truly was the best decision, Eboni and Paula are absolute darlings and are the best women to have on your team for your wedding. They have some of the best vendors at arms length, after plenty of vendor researching of my own I ended up using 3 of their preferred vendors happily. I had the most amazing wedding at the Gallery, you ladies just book a tour or attend an open house (highly Recommend) ..You will fall in love with it.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Claire M

Paula and Eboni are WONDERFUL! We lost our first venue in Hurricane Harvey and The Gallery stepped up and accommodated us so we didn’t have to change our date! The evening was perfect and the surroundings were romantic and spacious. We had lights strung over the courtyard and in... Read More the bar and it was magical. Everyone commented about how perfect the setting was. The Gallery isWONDERFUL AND SO IS ITS STAFF!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Johanna B

With the hustle and bustle after the wedding and honeymoon, I did want to take to time to show my gratitude and thankfulness for all who made our wedding as memorable as it was. Thank you to The Gallery! Here is our story & experience: I am a perfectionist in general, so being... Read More one of the most important days, I wanted everything to be perfect. The main decision I had was choosing a venue. Quite overwhelming. There are venues that had nice banquet areas, but not a good ceremony location. There were venues that were beautiful, but did not have a warm inviting appeal. There were venues that had their positives, but didn’t offer both an outdoor and indoor setting. There were venues that I debated on, but they were soo far out and weren’t centrally located for my guests. So, I felt like Goldilocks and the Three Bears choosing the best one….but, this venue is JUST RIGHT! Paula & Eboni gave us the greatest foundation that was needed to run with it...to make it OURS and feel like it had all our personal touches on our day and represented US as a couple. They provided their guidance & expertise, but gave us flexibility. So it was a good balance. We had options for both vendors they recommended and flexibility for ours. So, it was perfect that we had half and half to marry the best of both worlds… literally. With the help of The Gallery, By Your Side Photography, Bella Videography, Essen Entertainment & Café Natalie…they made the night perfect! We are very, very grateful that we selected The Gallery and hope that others will take the time to read our review to know that YOU & YOUR guests will LOVE the venue and rave about it every time your wedding is reminisced. Romantic, Beautiful, Dreamy, Old World, are just a few ways I can describe The Gallery. I hope this is helpful for others that are deciding on a location. This one takes the cake! HANDS DOWN the most beautiful venue in Houston!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Karim D

It was our dream wedding come true. Eboni and Paula were an immense amount of help; they were sweet and friendly. Everything about The Gallery was beautiful. We fell deeply in love with this place!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kaeleigh S

My husband and I looked at a lot of venues, but knew immediately that The Gallery was THE ONE. Beautiful architecture, spacious grounds, and amazing staff all make The Gallery phenomenal. We loved the roomy and comfortable bride and groom suites and the extended access to the... Read More venue. Plus they provided tables and chairs for the wedding! With the capability of both indoor and outdoor ceremonies it was nice to know there was a contingent plan for poor weather. Great experience and I highly recommend The Gallery!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sam S

Paula is amazing! Such a beautiful soul to work with. The Gallery is amazing and have a very authentic feel. The staff is very helpful and cafe nathalie staff are very proffessional. I highly recommend the venue.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ngoc "Kim" L

I was married 06/24/2017. The venue is clean, elegant and secluded. I did an outdoor ceremony that seated 150 people comfortably and an indoor reception with a huge dance floor. Driving up to the venue might look a little rough but the actually setting is GORGEOUS!!! My... Read More wedding was threatened by "Tropical Storm Cindi" and the venue was very accommodating to a Rain-Out Plan at the very last second. Thankfully we did not have to do this. Planning and scheduling with Eboni was seamless and I felt that I was always in the know. She also worked great with my Day-of-Coordinator. Execution was flawless and literally I had a perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Becki S

The Gallery is truly a gem in the middle of Houston! We love all of the textures around the venue for portraits, and of course, the ceremony space is absolutely beautiful! As photographers, it is certainly one of our favorite venues, and we can't wait to shoot there again in... Read More just a few weeks!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Mary S

The Gallery is a beautiful venue. When I went to see it I fell in love. Nothing else compared. The staff is great, Eboni and Paula really helped make things easier on me the day of and were super sweet. So many of my guests thought I paid way too much for the venue but I would... Read More always tell them how affordable it was. My photographer LOVED IT. So many great places for pictures. It was truly the best day!

2017-06-21T14:35:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Mary, thank you so much for your kind words about The Gallery, myself and Eboni. We are so passionate about what we do and our brides! It was such an honor to be part of your big day and we are so grateful that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Dulce G

Our wedding at The Gallery Houston was more perfect than what we could have imagined! Our guests fell in love with the venue and couldn't stop taking pictures. The Gallery-Houston is beautiful already on its own. Couldn't have picked a better venue for our special day!!! Eboni... Read More and Paula were amazing! Eboni helped throughout the entire wedding planning process. She's the best! 💕

2017-06-21T14:43:11 Response from the vendor

hello Dulce,You are so sweet and we are so grateful for you, and your kind words about The Gallery! We truly loved working with you and being part of your big day! It was gorgeous and you were a stunning bride! We can't wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Erica M

We fell in love it th venue , Spanish style fizzy feel made the wedding amazing !!! We looked multiple different types and we knew this was it!!! We also got to pick all our own dj, florist , linen , etc!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 April P

The venue was beautiful! It rained on my wedding day and even though we were supposed to have the ceremony outside, they were quick to accommodate us with an inside wedding which still turned out beautiful. My guests were still talking about my wedding weeks after!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Vivian B

We loved having our wedding at the Gallery! The instant we walked into the venue, we knew it was the one. Eboni and Paula were helped us along the way, and made the day even better than we could have imagined. The venue is so naturally gorgeous and didn't need many accents to... Read More make the space more lush. It felt intimate, even when we had 170 guests, and that made it feel much more special. I loved being able to choose our own vendors, and bringing in our own touches to the space. It was truly the perfect day!! The only potential downfalls would be no rain alternative and a slightly low ceiling inside, but we didn't have to deal with any of that, so we have no complaints!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Caitlyn R

We absolutely LOVED having our wedding at the Gallery! Paula and Eboni were both so sweet, kind, and accommodating and were quick to help out or respond to any questions or requests we had. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and our guests are still talking about how fun and... Read More unique the venue was! We loved the beautiful old fashioned bar upstairs and the ability for guests to travel between downstairs and upstairs all evening and really spread out. The upstairs also is cut out in the middle of the floor so you can see downstairs onto the dance floor! That was such a unique feature and people loved being able to chill by the bar and people watch! We also could project our monogram right onto the dance floor which you cannot do with many venues in Houston! The grooms suite and bridal suite are both beautiful and spacious! They were perfect spots for pictures and getting ready in the morning before the wedding! We are so glad we booked our reception at the Gallery! Paula and Eboni made everything so easy and perfect! The venue is truly unique for the area and we loved being able to celebrate the beginning of our lives together there! We love the Gallery! We HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful and unique experience in the Houston area!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Princess S

It was amazing. Mrs. Paula and her staff went above and beyond to make my day one to remember. Very gorgeous venue!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Bayleigh M

The Gallery was the dream from the first tour to the last minutes of our reception! I wanted a very laid back and elegant venue. I appreciated the fact that I could make The Gallery take on whatever theme I wanted! It was a gorgeous blank slate for me to throw a bunch of glam... Read More and flowers onto! I also decided to go with a different setup that what's usually done at the gallery, but Paula and Ebony were extremely open minded and willing to work with my ideas!! Recommend to ANY and ALL brides!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Michelle D

We got married at The Gallery on 11/5/2016 and I couldn't be happier with our wedding! We had a wedding coordinator, so I didn't have to worry about details at the venue or anything, but if there were any issues during the day, I didn't know about it. I wanted a unique venue... Read More (not just a normal ballroom or hotel space) that would make for beautiful photographs and The Gallery was just that! My fiance and I took a tour with Eboni and we booked our date the very next day. I would recommend this beautiful venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Maria L

I got married at The Gallery on 11/19/2016. We were looking for something close to downtown but with a romantic feel and both inside/outside space. I envisioned a lot of greenery and stonework.. The Gallery hit the nail on the head. It is a beautifully layed out space that... Read More offers a romantic charm minutes away from Downtown. The staff was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. Being a self proclaimed "terrible bride" I had a lot of questions and needed a lot of guidance. Eboni our event contact was wonderful. She answered all my question, offered great suggestions and was always an email away. We were able to get ready and decorate with plenty of time. We had an outdoor ceremony by the fountain and dogwood tree which was to die for! The reception space inside is AWESOME. It is two story with an open middle section that allows your guest the ability to roam freely and still feel connected. Overall our experience with The Gallery was superb. Would recommend it for anyone looking for easy and beautiful.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Inventive Events -

As a Wedding Planner and Coordinator for Inventive Events, I've worked with MANY venues, experiencing their contracts and their employees. When I worked for a Client at The Gallery, the Venue team were extremely professional and communicative, and it was truly impressive,... Read More especially since they have such a beautiful facility. I will have The Gallery on my top recommended venue list when our Clients are searching for an affordable and beautiful facility with a comprehensive contract and supportive staff.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Larissa I

The Gallery is a beautiful venue for brides that either want a blank slate to create the look of their dreams or for the simplistic bride who doesn't want a lot of decorations. The Gallery is beautiful as is, so there is no need to add a lot, but if you want to add a lot of... Read More decorations, they have many vendors to recommend. They also allow you to work with vendors of your choice, which we did, and it ended up being a little cheaper than the preferred vendors. Either way, check out the venue, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lauren O

Loved this space! It was a great location especially for having a lot of out-of-town guest. They were able to make hotel accommodations right down the road and there was even a shuttle that brought them to and from the venue. My vision for our wedding was perfect! I loved the... Read More brick and the wood and that it had so many different areas for people to mingle about. The big tree that hangs over the courtyard was just lovely with the hanging tea light candles we had. The space is very beautiful and it was just perfect! Larger amount of parking in the property is a plus too! Love the fact there is a large amount of parking on the venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Meagan P

The Gallery is such a wonderful and beautiful venue! You don't even feel like you're in Houston because of its French style aritecture. The staff was very sweet and accommodating, and you get the bridal suite all day to get ready in, which was a major plus for me. Wish I could... Read More get married again here!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 David N

Recently, we got married at the Gallery. Overall, the venue was beautiful! It's one of the few places in Houston where you can still have your wedding a la carte. When we signed our contract, we were only booking the venue and were able to seek our all of our own vendors from... Read More food, flowers, DJ, etc. This was a blessing because a lot of other venues in town made you pick a specific bundled package. With it being a bundled package the price is much higher. The gallery gave us the flexibility of booking our venue putting down our deposit and working on finding everyone else at our leisure and budget. This allows your wedding to be very casual to very upscale without locking in all that money up front. The only complaint I had with the Gallery was the tables. The venue is advertised as being able to hold up to 300, however their is only enough large tables to handle 200. It is clear in the contract, just a little confusing. Beyond that, if you want an affordable and gorgeous location that is central to Houston, this is your best bet!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristine M

My husband and I were so happy with this venue! We had about 160 guests and all our seating tables fit great down stairs. Our friends and families loved all the indoor and outdoor spaces they could utilize. The upstairs bar has so much character! Paula was great when showing us... Read More her venue and very helpful when trying to decide on a date. I couldn't have pictured a more perfect place to celebrate our wedding day!