The Gallery

Service Staff

Bow2010

6303 Beverly Hill St., Houston, TX

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Brett B

The Gallery is beautiful and the staff is amazing! Paula and Eboni were available anytime I had questions and were very helpful during everything! From the floor plan to last minute changes, they were always there to offer a helping hand. They are super flexible and went above... Read More and beyond to ensure our wedding was fabulous. We had planned to get married outside and everything was set up, but then it started raining. Paula and her team helped move everything inside and it was perfect. The Gallery offers many levels and luckily plenty of options/areas to say I do. Overall, we are so happy we chose the Gallery and received many compliments from guests about its beauty and that its location was easily accessible and very close to Galleria/hotels. Thank you all, you're the best!

2016-06-13T10:56:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words!! We love all of our brides and try our very best to go the extra mile. Your appreciation puts the biggest smile on our faces! We hope you're loving married life so far and wish you many... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

have to write a review and give The Gallery some love! I had my wedding here last month and I am so sad that I do not get to visit anymore for planning. None of the pictures online do this place justice, it is absolutely stunning!! So many beautiful spots to take photos as... Read More well, our guest could not get enough of it. The staff is awesome!! Paula is fantastic and very accommodating. She really wants your wedding day to be spectacular! She goes above and beyond to make it happen. I read a few reviews saying that she is hard to get a hold of. I did not experience this at all. I always emailed The Gallery and received a response within 24 hours Tuesday - Thursday, when most wedding venue offices are opened. We used most of the The Gallery's vendor preferences and we were NOT disappointed! If you are seeking the perfect wedding venue, make sure to visit The Gallery :)

2016-09-13T12:56:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words! We truly do take every wedding personally and want our brides to experience the best this industry has to offer. A big part of that is working with our preferred vendors <--- you're a smart girl for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Sarah B

I had my wedding here and it was amazing. The location is close to the Galleria and the layout is perfect. I had a romantic outdoor garden ceremony in the courtyard and my reception indoors. Paula is the best and everyone had a wonderful time. Also, it is very affordable! I... Read More highly recommend this venue.

2016-09-13T12:57:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words! We will miss having you stop by!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Mikala M

The natural beauty and detailed architecture of The Gallery made the perfect backdrop for mine and my now husband's wedding on 4/10. We held the ceremony on the large outdoor patio and reception indoors, and it was an excellent option for us. It is great for a bride that likes... Read More options and diversity- with indoor and outdoor, as well as downstairs and upstairs areas. For a DIY bride, this venue is also perfect, because although there are preferred vendors, you have the ultimate decision of what vendors to go with, if any. We were able to find great vendors that matched our budget and personal style because we were not locked into a "package". Overall, the guests had a blast and loved the space, we have beautiful pictures using the entire venue, and I wouldn't have chosen anywhere else!

2016-05-24T13:22:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! Everything you said is our main goal for our brides and we are thrilled that you had the best day here at The Gallery! We were honored to host your wedding and wish you a lifetime of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Marie K

The Gallery was the perfect venue for our January 9, 2016 wedding. As I was planning our Houston wedding from Iowa, Paula made it very easy to do long-distance planning. The venue is in an easy to access location and offers beautiful photo ops everywhere you turn. The space is... Read More very flexible and the staff do a great job setting it up to meet your needs. We were so lucky to be able to use such a great venue for our special day!

Bride 10-15-15

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I loved the Gallery as a venue for both my ceremony and reception. I had the entire building to myself all day. Most of my wedding was DIY and decor was purchased, so I enlisted the help of my bridesmaids and family to decorate the venue ourselves. For the rehearsal, I relied on... Read More my Husband's sister (she is a wedding planner) to conduct the practice. The staff was too busy showing other couples around to help. The day of went well, but that credit goes to our family and Pappa's Catering. The owners and security were hanging out upstairs at the bar all night and my gift table was outside unprotected. My husband's mom had to go upstairs and remind them of their job. Of course I only found out about it the day after, so our wedding was beautiful and fun. Every other contact with the owner however was very positive. She knows what she is doing and cares about her brides. I just think she had an off day since my wedding was on a Thursday. Overall I would recommend this venue to any bride. Different days and times allow brides of every budget to enjoy this gorgeous venue, plus it is very easy to decorate.

2015-10-29T12:24:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Brittany! First of all, congratulations again on your marriage. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and your DIY decorations were fabulous! We appreciate your honest opinions and constructive criticism. To clear a few things up, the police officers are provided as a courtesy to our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Christina D

Hands down the most gorgeous venue in Houston. More importantly, the STAFF and the MANAGEMENT are top notch!!! if you're looking for a PERFECT venue where all of the bridal party can get ready at ease and be ready for the wedding...if you're looking for a venue with great... Read More parking and ease of access for those with less mobility...if you're looking for a perfect setting for GORGEOUS wedding photos....if you're looking for a ceremony and reception venue that allows for the most fluid flowing wedding day...if you're looking for something DIFFERENT...something other than your basic ballroom...if you're looking for a venue for your wedding...YOUR SEARCH HAS ENDED. look no further, The Gallery is where you want to be.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Sarah A

The venue was better than I even imagined after it was all dressed up. So pretty. I was so happy with how unique and beautiful it was. It is also secluded from the street so its very private. The only thing was I saw on their website was their prices almost doubled from when we... Read More booked them but now they have certain things included which when we had booked them we only got the space and tables abd chairs and etc.

Beautiful place

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Melissa D

Amazingly scenic venue in downtown Houston. The pictures turned out beautiful. The venue was a great size with a good sized dance floor. The service was only rated a 3 because the managaer was hard to get a hold of. The number listed is never answered. Voicemails were never... Read More answered. Emails were often ignored. They locked up all of our possessions (wedding presents, etc) after the ceremony so that we couldn't load them up.

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Kathryn R

The Gallery is a gorgeous event venue that provided my husband and me a wonderful backdrop for our day. When people see our wedding pictures, they remark, “where is that?” and “what a neat venue.” We fell in love with the old-world, European look and feel. I found the manager,... Read More Paula, to be VERY accommodating with any requests that I had, which was wonderful (and she knows her stuff backwards and forwards). We even had to change the event date, and Paula made that simple. The pluses to the venue are that there’s plenty of space, so it’s easy to have different parts of the event in different areas (we had our ceremony under the tree outside, which was breathtaking). I loved the spaciousness of the bridal suite (and my husband loved the guy’s area… many venues have nothing or just a closet for the guys). I also really liked that we had the venue to ourselves for the entire day. Because the Gallery only provides the venue (versus other all-in-one venues where catering is or can be included), there was a lot more work required to get ready for the wedding. However, it also allowed us the ultimate flexibility to choose the vendors we wanted. There were some communication issues and my purse was stolen from the bridal suite (I can’t say that’s the venue’s fault, but at the same time, you hope your belongings would remain safe in a cubby bin inside the bridal suite, especially with the two security guards on site. At the end of the day, I shouldn’t have brought my purse and should have watched over it better… but if you are a bride that chooses this venue, please keep this in mind for your day and leave your purse at home). Overall, we were very pleased we chose The Gallery.

Stunning venue!

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Amanda R

Luckily we secured our date with The Gallery before they increased their price because we were still able to afford it! The Gallery is a stunning venue with tons of character right in the heart of Houston. It extremely convenient to get to from the Galleria area, which is where... Read More we had our host hotel. The Gallery staff is extremely friendly and flexible with their time. My only complaint is that correspondence could be slow. As I approached my wedding date, another staff member was hired and emails were answered within 24 hours, but earlier in the planning process it took several days to get a response at times. The same happened with voicemails. Overall, my experience with The Gallery was great! I can't imagine getting married anywhere else!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Svetlana M

This is a beatiful venue, great for a medium size reception (60-120 people). I loved the antique bar upstairs and the opening to the dancefloor. Makes for great pictures. Brides room and grooms rooms where great as well. Kim was a pleasure to work with! Only downside of this... Read More venue is the 'rain day' room. We were hoping to have the ceremony outside as the venue and the red brick is stunning but unforunatly had to move inside due to the weather. We ended up having the ceremony in the upstairs room and even with only 70 people it felt very tight. But overall the venue is just stunning and I was very happy getting married there. Highly recommended!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Betsy M

I had my wedding here, December 5th of 2014. Everything went on smoothly and I was absolutely satisfied with this venue. Kim & Paula, both were very helpful with all my vendors and they helped me organize them as smoothly as possible so my event would go as I wanted it to. I had... Read More both my ceremony at 6P.M. and my Reception shortly after and it went on smoothly. Also the worker in the premises was very helpful too!!!! He helped me plan out my table arrangements and how the venue would better be utilized due to my event being 200+ people. Overall I'm extremely happy!

The Gallery--AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Heidi B

Our entire experience with The Gallery was fantastic! The manager, Paula, was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process. The venue is BEAUTIFUL! I loved that my guests had several options--downstairs, upstairs, or outside on one of the many patios. Everything was... Read More perfect! *Please note that the prices have changed quite a bit since I booked our wedding. I think it is still worth the cost though!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Catie B

We loved having our wedding at The Gallery. The venue is unique and beautiful. I also loved that I was able to customize everything from the decor to the caterer and bar. I had the freedom to make the wedding my own and have things exactly as I'd always pictured. The Gallery is... Read More an awesome place for a reception. It met our needs perfectly and everything turned out beautiful.

Even more gorgeous in person

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Chelsey B

I fell in love with the beauty of this place as soon as I started venue searching. My pics came out just as wonderful as I'd hoped! All-in-all I had a wonderful time and was a fantastic day!

Beautiful and Stunning Venue!

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Melissa P

Paula was absolutely wonderful - starting with the process of picking out a venue. She didn't pressure us, but made us feel comfortable and also let the venue's beauty speak for itself. She was very friendly, helpful, professional, and flexible, and we appreciated all of the... Read More assistance that she provided us with on our special day. This venue is beautifully sophisticated, from the various textures of wood and brick, it is one of the most intimate spaces/venues in Houston. The value for this venue is remarkable, and I was so glad that we held out wedding at this location. Everything turned out beautiful - it felt intimate and elegant, and everyone had such a wonderful time due to the staff and support from this vendor.

Beautiful venue but poor service

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Jessica N

I had my wedding here and everything turned out fantastic! However overall communication with staff was somewhat poor - hard to get ahold of on the phone, more than a week to respond to emails if at all, and then I felt like on day of they were on my coat tails. This... Read More communication issue led to them double booking the day of my rehearsal but w were able to make it work. This was all manageable however thanks to the ladies over at One Sweet Day by Ashley! Overall this venue is great but I cannot imagine having a wedding here without an event coordinator.

The Gallery

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 lanisha w

My wedding was September 14, 2013 at The Gallery. It was even more beautiful than I expected it to be on that day. The staff was excellent and accommodated us in our every need. What a great and effortlessly beautiful venue!!!

Beautiful setting

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Amanda C

Gorgeous venue that requires very little decoration. They allow you to use mostly your own vendors (with the exception of alcohol) so it gives you freedom to spend your money where you want! Excellent value for the price; you won't find anything as pretty and nice in the price... Read More range in Houston. Cons: Not always the easiest to get ahold of; I emailed with simple questions and waited a week for a response with nothing. When I emailed again asking for the answers they did answer but also replied that they had already answered and forwarded their response...which did not have answers in it. Also miscommunicated with requirements for food services. I asked if there were any requirements other than they be licensed and they said no, but on my wedding day (3 hours before the event started) they informed me it was against their rules to have the caterers just drop off food and that they had to stay. Also, had someone offering their suggestions of my arrangements 3 HOURS BEFORE GUESTS ARRIVE WHEN I'M TRYING TO GET READY. I wish they would have just let me have my wedding how I wanted it because I had reasons for tables where they were. Added stress on the day-of.

The Gallery is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Emily D

The venue was perfect for us because it not only had a patio for the ceremony, but a beautiful indoor area for the reception. The building itself is so beautiful that we didn't really decorate it at all because it didn't need it! The staff was also amazingly helpful and... Read More available whenever we needed them.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 5/18/2013 Rachel T

The Gallery is a beautiful venue. The staff is extremely kind and accommodating. The reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is they are not really wheelchair accessible... just the downstairs portion is accessible, which means their beautiful bar cannot be used by any... Read More handicapped guests. We had to move our bar outside so our guests in wheelchairs could be accommodated. It still turned out beautiful, but it would have been nice to use the whole venue.

Most Beautiful and Romantic Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Sara P

I absolutely LOVE The Gallery - Houston! After searching far and wide across Texas, this venue fit the look I was going for. It has a very garden/tuscan theme. There's a beautiful fountain that can be part of your ceremony aisle, but it doesn't have to. The bridal suite is large... Read More and has all the essentials that any bride needs to touch up and relax. The groom's suite is also very large with a refrigerator for those drinks prior to the ceremony. The grils who run the gallery are always happy to set up meetings to dicuss details and make sure that everything is in order for your big day. The gallery also has open houses and self-guided tours of the venue all the time. Every Wednesday evening the venue is open in case you need to bring your florist and decide on flowers or show your photographer to ensure they capture all your must-have photos. The venue is very flexible and helps to ensure that you are happy as a bride. My wedding was small (~60 guests) and no one felt crowded. I could see that 100+ people could get a little crowded, but with my group it was very comfortable! I really liked all the different areas that the venue had to offer for guests to mingle. While it didn't rain on my wedding day, I would say that the biggest downside is the "back-up" room for the ceremony. It really wasn't my style, however the girls at the venue helped me come up with a better solution in case of rain and I wasn't forced to use the extra room at all. Another GREAT bonus about The Gallery is that you don't have to worry about only using preferred vendors. They do have vendor list that they enjoy working with, but you are open to using whatever vendor you'd like except when it comes to alcohol. Also, there is more than enough parking at the venue and is very accessible! I would really recomend this venue if you are looking for an outside ceremony with a tuscan/brick style theme. I LOVE this venue and was SO happy they had my wedding date available!

Amazing place to have your wedding

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 Jessica S

The venue was perfect for our casual yet romantic wedding. Having the ceremony and reception in the same place is a huge plus. The people with The Gallery are SO great to work with and made the process painless. The value of this venue is great!

Great venue!

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Brittany Gunter B

Great venue! Great indoor and outdoor areas for ceremony/reception. My wedding was supposed to be outside but due to wether, had to be moved inside. It was still beautiful! Great upstairs bar for guests to enjoy while the staff were flipping the reception room. Highly... Read More recommend this venue:-)