Simple. Sustainable. Green.

Fresh, Local & Seasonal : The Good Fork works closely with small, local and organic farmers in NEO to green your wedding effortlessly. We have access to amazing, flavor packed and colorful fruits & vegetables. Chef Mary creates the perfect menu to allow natural flavors to come together on your plate!

Cuisine

American, French, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Seafood

Dietary Options

Organic, Vegetarian

Buffet, Family Style, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Cleveland, Akron / Canton (216) 644-1272

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

When: July 16, 2016 Where: Private Residence on Put-In-Bay What: Backyard Wedding Reception / Buffet Style My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Chef Mary Willis over the past year on the catering for our wedding last month. We were looking for someone who could offer... Read More great/organic food for a guest count of 200 on an island, with no kitchen, and little space to work with. We chose right, because Chef Mary pulled it off flawlessly. All of our guests were fed, we had great feedback on the style/taste of the food, and most importantly, Chef Mary and her staff were kind, friendly, and professional. Chef Mary is very easy to deal with and offers a fresh alternative to the various catering vendors in the Cleveland area that typically cater 10 + weddings a weekend. With The Good Fork, their entire focus was on us for the weekend, as this was the only wedding they were catering. Chef: Great to work with and fun. Good experience. Genuinely cares. Food Quality: Great (Prime Rib, Roasted Chicken, & Vegetarian Pasta Option) Staff: Great/Professional Price: More than reasonable

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Baby Shower

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

I used Good Fork for my daughter's baby shower, which I was hosting. The guests continue to rave about the food, and have commented that it was the best catered event food they have ever had. Exceptional!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

We've had the chance to eat meals prepared by Chef Mary and The Good Fork on a couple occasions. Chef Mary is truly an artist with food.. to see them prepare a meal and set it on the table; it looks so amazing, I even took a picture. I never knew what a caper berry was until I... Read More ate with The Good Fork, and now they are one of my favorite ingredients. really a joy, thanks Chef!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jason O

Amazing Service! October 2015 we had our wedding of 275 guests for a family style dinner service. The service was exceptional and I really appreciated Chef Mary coming to serve our head table herself. The food was outstanding. My mother, who was the hardest to please was blown... Read More away by the service from The Good Fork starting with the initial email outlining important details for planning a wedding. We appreciated her coming to our home to go over the menu during our wedding menu tasting. I will continue to share The Good Fork with friends and colleagues. Thank you again, Chef Mary, for excellent customer service and genuine friendliness! Best to your business in 2016!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Planning a wedding from Seattle was no challenge for Chef Mary and her staff! The meal was simply delightful and fresh! I love her use of local ingredients! All of my family and friends were raving about how it was the most unique and flavorful menu - I would highly recommend... Read More Chef Mary and The Good Fork to anyone looking for outstanding food and service! 5 star!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brenda V

I initially had high hopes because I thought I was getting a great catering service for the money. We had 116 guests so it came out to a reasonable price. However, we were told it would be a "whimsical" buffet, but on the day of the wedding there were only serving platters on... Read More the table without decorations. It looked so bad :( A white table cloth and dishes basically. We were also suppose to have 2 lines at the buffet, but the caterer made it so there was only 1. That delayed guests in getting their dinner promptly. Also, the chicken was dry. We were promised ciabatta bread service, ice tea, and lemonade. None of that was there. They also left a lot of items we had to pick up afterwards: coffee maker, mason jars and utensils. Overall disappointed. Would recommend spending a little more money because you get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

Chef Mary is the most professional and friendly to work with! Her staff were very helpful the day of the event. We planned this wedding from Los Angeles and The Good Fork made the event stress free and very easy to do. The food was amazing and you won't find that anywhere else... Read More in Cleveland. She is an artist with her presentation and the guests thoroughly enjoyed ever bit of it. We loved that she was there to interact with guests and talk about the food! I highly recommend The Good Fork to any bride who is excited about local and organic! 5 star perfect dinner service!!!

Delicious and Unique

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Stephanie J

Chef Mary catered my rustic wedding for 100 guests. She was able to create a great menu within my budget and I was happy that the menu showcased local and seasonal foods. Overall, I was very happy with the service, quality of the food, and presentation on the day of the event.... Read More We had a "whimsical buffet" and it was adorable, no chaffing dishes or ugly serving ware, just cute decorations and beautiful serving dishes! During the planning process though email communication was a bit slower than I would hope, but it wasn't a deal breaker. Chef Mary and her team did a great job and many guests remarked on the uniqueness and quality of the food!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Laura V

Hosted a reception for 200 people and 184 actually attended. The Good Fork is an amateur company. They could not handle a party this size. There was not enough food. We opted for family style which they did not do. Protein was to be left on the tables, but were not. 15... Read More minutes after the protein and salad was served, potatoes and corn bread was passed from table to table, BY THE GUESTS. No coffee as they ran out of cups. A few examples: a guest asked for salt and pepper and was given a cup with salt and pepper mixed together. NO condiments were available. When the cake was cut it was placed in the palm of the hand of the staff and then put on a plate. NO ONE ATE THE CAKE.as they were a little taken aback at the lack of care for food safety. Mary Wills refunded a nominal amount compared to the fiasco the reception was. Of course it took 2 weeks for the refund to be received after a number of calls.

Honest, nutritious, delicious food!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

If you care about where your food comes from and you want to serve fresh, whole food at your wedding then you need to talk to Chef Mary at the Good Fork. There are other caterers in Northeast Ohio who use whole, organic, local ingredients- but not at this price point. Chef... Read More Mary was able to work within our budget and create an affordable yet special family-style meal including homemade ice cream for dessert. She incorporated all of our feedback after our tasting and her team worked flawlessly in a very complicated venue. Highly recommended.

Veg friendly & budget friendly!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Allison K

My now-Husband and I are both vegan & vegetarian, and wanted to have meat free meal at our wedding for our 175 guests in Youngstown OH. We knew we'd need a very particular type of caterer to pull this off and leave our guests happy and we totally found that in The Good Fork!... Read More Chef Mary gave us a menu of bean burgers w/ tofu aoli & avocado, bbq chickpea tacos, cornbread, mac & cheese, fingerling potatoes & salad, all on a beautiful display with handwritten menu signs. Every guest had a different favorite! We also had our reception at an outdoor picnic pavilion with no staff, and The Good Fork was able to provide us with biodegradable silverware, napkins & plates that looked like bamboo, bartenders and mason jars for drinking glasses, ALL within our budget when no other catering company could fit that all into our budget. Staff arrived and executed without any issues on the big day. Another nice touch is that Chef Mary comes to YOU for your tasting in your own home!

Most Professional and Friendly Caterer / Best Wedding Food

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

WOW! Chef Mary Wills and her staff were incredibly helpful and so friendly throughout the entire wedding planning process! We had lots of questions in the beginning stages, but Chef Mary and staff replied extremely promptly and in the most professional manner. Followed through... Read More with phone calls and emails. I would highly recommend The Good Fork Catering to any bride looking for professionalism and overall very knowledgeable service staff. My guests still message me about how the quality of the ingredients were "Excellent" and ask to be connected with Chef Mary. Thank you for an amazing Wedding experience, and best of luck Good Fork Team! Cleveland is lucky to have your services!

Great Food and Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 9/22/2014

Planning a wedding from out of town is never easy, but working with Chef Mary and Good Fork made it as easy as possible. They were very responsive during the planning phases and were great to work with overall. The food was definitely a highlight of the wedding and the service... Read More staff was friendly and attentive. Would definitely highly recommend!

Outstanding and unique caterer!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Holly L

My husband and I chose the Good Fork to cater our wedding this summer. From the planning process to the day of, we were very impressed with the Good Fork. Their focus on local and healthful ingredients set them aside from all of the other caterers out there. Chef Mary and her... Read More assistant were always quick to respond to emails and also worked well with us trying to create a delicious menu for our guests that would allow us to stay within our budget. The reception was held at a park setting in July with 225 guests. We were so happy with how everything turned out and received so many compliments on how delicious the food was. Throughout the evening we heard numerous times "best food I've ever had at a wedding!" Chef Mary and her staff exceeded what we were looking for in a wedding dinner. Not to mention they did all this at an outdoor venue over an hour away without the proper amenities a caterer would need. We certainly recommend the Good Fork to other couples looking for a caterer for their wedding!

Wedding food

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Amy H

I'm so glad that I chose The Good Fork to cater our wedding! The food was phenomenal and the service was outstanding! Chef Mary and her entire staff were absolutely fabulous! We had a vintage chic outdoor wedding and she came up with the perfect menu as well as the cutest,... Read More original layout for the buffet. We got married last month and everyone is still raving about how delicious the food was. I would highly recommend Chef Mary and the Good Fork for any event which requires catering and expect to be blown away!

Private Dinner for Two

Reviewed on 6/13/2014

Chef Mary Wills, owner of The Good Fork, prepared a delightful meal for my wife and me in our home. Her services were a gift from our daughter and son-in-law who live out of state. My wife and I could not have been more pleased with the meal and with the conversation we had... Read More with her as she created our five-course meal. She worked skillfully and what seemed almost effortlessly using seasonally available, fresh ingredients. Further, Chef Mary was a pleasure to talk with. By the time she left, leaving us essentially no clean up tasks, we felt like we had made a friend. Before she left, we asked her for a few business cards so we could recommend her to our friends.

Start a Conversation!