The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor

Hazlet, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor

The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, situated in quiet Hazlet, New Jersey, offers a pastoral setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With facilities to accommodate both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions, couples can plan exactly the celebration they desire at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor.

The Grand Ballroom accommodates a guest list of up to 400 people. Towering columns of windows let in abundant natural lighting. An elaborate crystal chandelier hangs majestically in the center of the ballroom, setting the stage for the extravagant festivities that occur beneath it. A sweeping staircase could be the ideal place for the couple to pose for a first-look photo.

Outdoor Pavilion. Brides and grooms preferring an outdoor reception can plan an event in the outdoor pavilion. The pavilion accommodates up to 250 guests. This open-air venue offers breathtaking views of nearby Natko Lake. A gazebo is available, which can serve as an altar.

The event staff at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor devotes all of its time and attention to only one event per day at the facility. Full setup and breakdown is included with every event with all tables, chairs and tableware. The culinary staff works with every couple to create a customized menu. Chef Kostis G. Kostantinidis is at the helm of the catering department and he works tirelessly to create delectable culinary creations.

The reception begins with service of a signature drink. Bartenders staff a five-hour open bar. The cocktail reception includes a fruit and berry display, a Tuscan table, a bruschetta station, hot hors d'oeuvres and other delicacies. The buffet meal includes artisan breads, a pasta station, a carving station, a Mexican station, chafing dishes filled with accompaniments and a raw seafood bar. The seated reception dinner includes champagne and beverages served by staff, appetizers, entrees and desserts. Servers cut and serve wedding cake after the meal.

Elaborate details and enhancements are a specialty at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor. The event staff welcomes the requests of brides and grooms, making every effort to accommodate them. Additional food stations are available, such as:

• Smoked fish
  • Hibachi
  • Gramercy Viennese presentation
  • Candy station

New Jersey's Premier Wedding and Social Boutique

Expect superior service to create a signature experience for you and your guests at the most special of events, bringing culinary artistry and stylish design to your experience. Our professional team will exceed your expectations, transform events both large and small into an unforgettable affair.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

410 Highway South, Hazlet, NJ (732) 739-2700

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Gunay B

We had a beautiful, October Fall 2016 wedding. I can't say enough about Dean and his team at The Gramercy. They are all such professionals and do all that they can to make sure your special day is perfect. Our wedding was more than I could have asked for and it turned out... Read More just beautiful. From the months of planning that went into the wedding, Dean was so nice and patient with all of our questions and requests. There was a party prior to our wedding and it was a tight turn but Dean and his team made it all come together and you would have never known. They got all the details right and did last minute changes without blinking an eye. The comments from our guests were nothing but complimentary of the venue, food and service. The Venetian Hour was great. I've never seen little ice cream popsicles at one before and our guests loved them. This is definitely a place you want to consider for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 JeanaMarie V

Married October 15, 2016 💜 When my husband told me he came across a wedding venue and we needed to go see it, I said ok unknowing to what he had in mind. Without an appointment we showed up to the Gramercy. When we pulled into the parking lot, I was discouraged because the... Read More outside wasn't a grand display like I was hoping for. However the minute we stepped into the doorway and saw the modern look and chandeliers I was sold! The inside was in fact grand and breathtakingly beautiful! The cocktail room was exactly the modern, club like atmosphere that we wanted, with the glamour of the rest of the venue. The ballroom there is absolutely stunning with the draped ceiling and crystal chandeliers-- I was sold and in love!! The final selling point for me was that we would be the only wedding at the venue, which for me was big. In addition, we loved that none of our friends were entirely familiar with it, which made it that much more special to us! Along our two year engagement the Gramercy has been more than accommodating to us. We booked with Syd, who was amazing, but had parted with the Gramercy by the time of our wedding. Dean had replaced him, and never once made us feel like we were in bad hands! He stored the tons of pictures and touches I gave him, and he went above and beyond to set up our Dunkin' Donuts station at the end of the night! It was a beautiful display! In addition, the food at the Gramercy is delicious, and every single guest raves about the food! Finally Paulina, our matri de was phenomenal! As soon as I got there she was by my side for the night, making sure I was comfortable, fed, and making the night go so perfect smoothly!! I am so in love with the Gramercy and wish I could relive my wedding there every single day! Dean and his family will not disappoint!

wedding reception

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 megan m

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Kasia M

Gramercy is amazing! We got married on Feb 3, 2018 ans coupld not ask for a more beautiful, organized venue. the whole Gramercy team was on point, very attentive and I did not go a minute without having a drink in my hand. The food was amazing all our guests are still raving... Read More about the food, the cocktail hour and how beautiful everything was. Thank You Gramercy for making our Wedding everything we dreamed of.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Karina L

Love this venue! Great staff, good food. The decor is modern and clean. Great location! Dean and Pauline are amazing!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Jillian K

I’m exhausted at the moment because my wedding was just last night, but I think it is extremely important to write this. My wedding was amazing as was the food. I had guests rave about the food and experience here. I’ve been to a lot of weddings, especially in the area and I... Read More can’t say there’s a better venue out there. The owner went to my house in Staten Island to get something vital to my night, that’s how dedicated they are to making your day everything you have expected and more.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 k s

It is hard to put into words the amount of love we have for this very special place. From the beautiful modern design, delicious food, and incredible staff this venue just hits all the marks. The planning process with Dean was seamless and so much fun. He remembered every detail... Read More we discussed over the year of planning, responded to my emails within minutes, and always made us feel well taken care of. Most importantly, he perfectly handled and upheld the many silly and sometimes obnoxious requests that came from our families and delivered on every promise. Dean and his brother, the executive chef Nick, are so open for collaboration and fun food ideas to wow your guests. My guests have not stopped raving over the food, presentation, and selection. Your wedding day really goes by as fast as they tell you - but having Pauline by your side that whole night will help you remember to take it all in. She will make sure you eat, make sure you ALWAYS have a full drink, make sure your feet are still doing okay,  make sure you have a moment alone together to take it all in and so much more. She was a true hero on that day and made us feel like a king and queen. I couldn't have imagined a better venue. If you are looking for a party, because let's be real, a wedding is party, this is the place for you. The first step I took into this venue on our first visit all the way until the very last step I took out (where they practically had to kick us out because we did not want to leave at all - ever!) have been the absolute best moments of my life. The love we have for the Gramercy is unexplainable.  You will not be disappointed or let down. And two very important words: Nutella frosty.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Ang S

We had our wedding there on 12/30/17 and I still cannot stop thinking about how amazing our venue was on our wedding day. We went to see many different venues and we couldn't find the right one for us until we saw The Gramercy. We wanted something modern, not the typical... Read More ballroom looking place and we finally found it! The second we walked out we looked at each and said this is IT! Dean was amazing to work with and answered emails instantly. Everyone was telling us how amazing the food was and how much of it there was. Last but not least, Pauline.. she was absolutely amazing. That woman really knows her stuff and works soooooo hard to make sure you have everything taken care of. She's truly an angel. I hope I get to go to this venue as a guest so that I can truly enjoy everything over again.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Brianna D

From the moment we walked into this place we knew our reception would be here. It is one wedding at a time and that is what we were looking for. Dean and his staff went above and beyond for us. Whenever we had a question, we would e-mail him and hear right back from him. Dean &... Read More his staff were phenomenal to work with!! He was very attentive to all our questions/concerns/needs. He made you feel right at home! The staff was amazing at placing all our decorations in specific spots! (Thank you so much!) Cocktail hour was phenomenal!!! Our signature drinks were delicious! The ballroom is magnificent! The food at the reception was amazing along with the presentation. You can see/feel this staffs dedication to making your event great. Pauline was our bridal attendant. She was amazing! From the moment we walked in on our snowy wedding day to the end, she helped us with everything. She made sure we ate, drank, and most of all had fun. I wish I can relive this day over & over again because it is truly the best! highly recommend this place & I hope we can go back for a wedding there one day!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Michelle T

If we could give more than 5 stars, we would!!! We had our wedding reception at The Gramercy on 12.16.2017 and could not be more pleased! When we first got engaged, I had contacted a number of local vendors throughout the wedding planning process. The Gramercy stood out right... Read More away because I received a response IMMEDIATELY! Dean gives his whole heart to this place -- and his clients -- and that shows right away. We booked an appointment to see the venue and we were in LOVE the second we walked in. Black - white - crystals - "contemporary chic": STUNNING! The entrance itself is exquisite, and walking through all of the other rooms, I KNEW I wanted to have our wedding here. After meeting with Dean, we actually hadn't gone to any other vendor because we were SO SOLD. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, we went back and forth with Dean regarding ideas and questions. He was always quick to respond, accommodating -- and was able to deliver everything we asked for! ...including assistance in executing our fun New York Rangers "touches" throughout the party! LGR!!! One thing we LOVE about The Gramercy is that it is family owned... and you know the Greeks know their food! Dean's brother is the executive chef -- and he is INCREDIBLY talented! Food was really important to us when selecting a venue and we were truly blown away at our tasting with Chef Niko. Not only was everything absolutely delicious (and trust me, we're quite the foodies), but the presentation was impeccable -- and I'm all about the little details! Classy, modern, and chic! OH, and FYI the mushroom risotto is HEAVENLY!!! The day of, the team at The Gramercy was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! As a stickler for details, they put out all of our little touches with such style -- I was so pleased when I saw everything come together! Having a Winter Wedding, there was also a Christmas tree set up in the Main Lobby -- and it was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING - and all of our guests LOVED the elegant, silver holiday flair. My bridal attendant, Pauline, was an absolute ANGEL! Not only did she make sure our parents and bridal party were taken of throughout the night, but she also assured everything went by absolutely seamlessly and PERFECTLY for us (even when little curveballs were thrown my way - she solved issues within minutes)! EVERYONE is raving about what an amazing time they had at our wedding. They're describing the venue as "beautiful", "gorgeous", "stunning", etc. They're describing the food as "amazing", "incredible", "delicious", etc. Those are just some of the things are guests have been raving about. Some of our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Many of our guests said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. (Oh -- and that cocktail hour was OUT OF THIS WORLD! FACT: The Gramercy's Cocktail Hour is THE BEST!!!) All in all, The Gramercy gets an A+ in our books! We adore the venue itself -- but the team is AMAZING and will make all of your wedding dreams come true!!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Erica S

From the moment we walked through the front doors of The Gramercy we knew that this was the place where we wanted to say our I Do's ... the clean, modern, white/black decor of the venue was breathtaking. Throughout the wedding planning process the team at The Gramercy especially... Read More Dean and his father were there for us at any moment with quick text or email responses to all of our crazy requests and/or questions. The day of the wedding was a perfect experience for us, Dean made sure everything went smooth and just as planned while our bridal attendant helped us with every little thing you can imagine, from sneaking us food/water/drinks, making sure we had a minute or two together to take in everything that was happening and making sure everything was on schedule. This place is just amazing from head to toe, the decor will wow you, the staff will be like part of your family throughout the process and your guests just like ours were and still are in owe of the beauty and experience of The Gramercy.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 amanda c

After looking at different types of wedding venues, urban backdrops, country/barn rustic, you name it we saw it. The Gramercy offered us EXACTLY what we were looking for: understated elegance. There is no garish décor, no over-the-top flavor which takes over the room. Their... Read More décor is exceptionally clean & simply gorgeous. The Host, Dean, accomplished many things that night, but most importantly, he assigned Pauline to assist me. As a bride, she made my night incredibly effortless. I was immediately impressed with Pauline's efficiency & professionalism. she made such an effort, and was so significant, that I want to acknowledge her, first. Now, back to Dean...he is as professional and considerate of our needs, as he is exacting and meticulous in his part of the planning of the event's success. Dean was an absolute pleasure to work with; he and my husband and I worked closely to determine the best floorplan, menu, and overall timeline for the evening. It was executed flawlessly. The grounds of the property were impeccably maintained and simple, yet elegant holiday décor added a festiveness to the atmosphere. Upon entry, all of our guests commented on how "special" and "private" it all this venue only serves one party at a time. The entire facility was ours; it made it a little more special. The cocktail hour is, in a word, spectacular. Not enough can be said for the gorgeous and amazing display of the most bountiful and ranging cornucopia of cuisine comes together in such a memorable way. There is an attention to detail and a flair not often found in these areas. We were both as impressed as our guests with such a high level of cuisine at the cocktail hour.....our advice: make it a 90 minute cocktail hour, your guests will thank you more than you can imagine! The cocktail hour servings, as well as the main courses, are the work of Executive Chef Niko. Just like Dean and Pauline, Niko could not do enough to be helpful in making the night spectacular. As an example, my husband wanted to surprise me with my favorite dish from childhood: my nana's stuffed cabbage. Niko was more than happy to hear my uncle tell my husband that "it was the best, next to my momma's" made my night...Thanks to an amazing kitchen that cranked out over 200 dinners in perfection that night, without missing a beat. The last item of note was the Viennese hour...from chocolate everything to a Belgian waffle station, the presentation and variety is not to be believed. You could probably plan an event with all night cocktail hour and end it with a Viennese hour, and your guests will never miss the idea of a sit down dinner... the way, we had ChateauBriand, Wild salmon and a Chicken dish that was exquisite; I know....exquisite chicken, honestly? was prepared En Papillote, and fantastic. While I plan to be married for the rest of my life to the perfect man, if I had to do it all over again, I would not change a thing....except a 90 minute cocktail hour, and keep the party going all night long. My husband and I were blessed with a winner of a team, hands down. Our night would not have been a success without this group of veteran caterers and event planners. Everything my husband threw at Dean, he handled with grace...when my husband said "Dean, I cannot find a dog sitter...where can I put my 2 dogs?" he said with grace "in my office, not a problem". Was a test, and he passed.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Jenna S

We just had our wedding here on 12/1/17. The Gramercy made sure our wedding was absolutely perfect. From the second we booked here Dean and the Gramercy staff made sure everything was perfect and were always so quick to respond to any of my hundreds of questions. The food is... Read More incredible and the decor is breathtaking. We cannot thank the Gramercy enough for making our wedding day everything we wanted and more. I highly recommend this venue you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Kimberlie N

Wedding Day 10/16/17 Hidden GEM! It literally took me months to find thee perfect venue. Once I entered and seen that hanging chandelier I knew THIS WAS IT! This venue screams MODERN GLAM ELEGANCE! IT IS GORGEOUS. It bypassed literally all my concerns, budget friendly (very... Read More accommodating), one event a day (so no randoms in the lobby taking pics), the food (seasoned to perfection) & the decor (TOP NOTCH). Paired with this amazing venue is amazing service. Dean was !! Oh yeah, the desserts is like you've NEVER seen before! My guest are still raving about it !

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Liam W

My wife and I got married at the Gramercy at the end of September. From the moment we walked in the hall for the first time we were blown away. After taking a tour of the facility with Dean we realized that the only choice to make was to have our wedding at the Gramercy.... Read More Throughout the whole process everyone there was so helpful. Dean's attention to detail is unmatched, he is a consummate professional, and a genuinely good guy. I would reccomend to anyone to get married here. The quantity and quality of food was out of this world. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and the greatest day of our lives, and Gramercy played a humongous role in making that so. We continue to have friends and family tell us how amazing our wedding was, and how great the hall and food was. The list goes on and on with things Dean and his staff did to absolutely shatter our expectations, but I'll save you the time. If you're getting married, Gramercy will ensure that it is everything you wanted and more.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Vince P

I could easily exceed the 3500 character count for this review in describing our incredible wedding experience at The Gramercy on 11/4/17, but I'll try to keep as short and sweet as possible. My (new) wife and I couldn't have been happier with how our wedding reception turned... Read More out. The entire Gramercy team (and most specifically our main man Dean) effortlessly delivered on every promise and expectation relating to our night, and we are so thankful that they were able to execute the perfect party for us, our friends, and family. We literally tried to find something -- anything -- to nitpick or complain about afterwords and came up completely blank. Dean was beyond accommodating from the very start of the booking/planning stage and all the way through the "big night". Also, the super-attentive (and absolutely hilarious) Pauline did everything she could to help us and took such great care of my bride on that night from start to finish. The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor itself is an awesome venue in terms of the space, layout, amenities, and aesthetics. Amazingly, this venue gave way for a night that was big, lavish, and flashy, while also still feeling incredibly intimate overall. I'd say that one of the best things about this place is that they only host one wedding/reception per night. The entire building and the Gramercy team are only working for YOU on your night,. They are giving you their FULL attention in order to make sure that EVERY single one of your needs are met, and the entire evening is crafted around YOU and your special celebration. In our case, the end result was a wedding that was truly awesome and completely unique. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how it was unlike any wedding they had ever attended. Thank you again to Dean and The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor. Book your wedding reception at this place NOW if you still can! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kaitlyn C

My husband and I don't have enough good things to say about The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor. For weeks following our wedding we received nothing but compliments about every aspect of the venue. The space is gorgeous, the staff was beyond attentive, and the food was delicious.... Read More Dean put us ease every step of the way, answering any questions I had almost immediately, and the day of the wedding was no exception. He made certain that not only my husband and I were well taken care of but our family and friends as well. We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding and can not wait to attend an event The Gramercy, which based off of our friends feedback will be the next time one of them says “I do”.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Trisha M

We had our wedding on October 20,2017 and it was simply perfect! Dean and the whole staff were angels. They made our night go so smooth! One month later and people are still raving about the food and desserts! Thank you for making our night so special!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Melinda N

Where to begin.... Dean is absolutely amazing he is very responsive every and anytime I emailed him (so many questions lol). The Gramercy was the last place we visited and I told my fiancé at the time lets just take a look, outside was average looking but once you stepped... Read More inside WOW!! We looked at each other, smiled and said this is the one. Our wedding was November 05, 2017 and it was amazing. We were taken care of the whole night and they made sure we ate some of the cocktail hour food which was amazing. Our guests have raved about the food and yes it was delicious!! We actually had a dish not mentioned on their menu (also amazing) Our guests and ourselves had a great time. Thank you so much to Dean and the whole staff. The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor is a wonderful venue to have your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica D

Words cannot express how happy we were with our wedding on October 6th. The Gramercy is absolutely amazing. The venue is modern, gorgeous and sophisticated. Immediately after we took our initial tour we knew this was the place for us. Dean is just awesome -- he would respond to... Read More my emails sometimes within minutes and he never had any trouble making any special accommodations. What I really loved about the Gramercy is the fact that they don't offer packages. They have one standard package (which includes a ridiculous amount of food) and if you want you can add some additional items (we added sushi which was a big hit). It was a total stress-free experience. The cocktail hour and viennese table are absolutely insane. All of our guests were in awe over the amount and quality of the food. The day of the wedding, everything worked out perfectly. Seriously if you are looking for a gorgeous, unique venue at a very affordable price, you need to look at the Gramercy. Best venue ever!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Grace L

My husband and I got married at the Gramercy in August 2017. We had the BEST night of our lives and a huge part of that was thanks to The Gramercy and the team behind it. We worked with Dean from the beginning (booking) and all the way until our big day. He was extremely helpful... Read More and responsive the months leading up to the wedding. All of our guests said it was the most beautiful and best wedding they have ever been to. Food plays such an important role during the cocktail hour and reception and the Gramercy knocked that out of the park too. The food was delicious and was another highlight to our guests. Cocktail hour had a wide variety of stations and the dinners were delicious and restaurant quality. Also, the night of the wedding the service was fantastic. Our maitre de waited on our hand and foot and had our favorite drinks for us even before we finished the one we were drinking! You cannot go wrong with this place! My husband and I are incredibly grateful and it will be a night we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Melissa B

We got married August 19 and had an amazing experience at The Gramercy. Dean and his team went above and beyond our expectations. Throughout the planning process, Dean immediately responded to my emails, answering all of my questions. He was so helpful and accommodating. During... Read More the wedding, the staff did an excellent job setting everything up the way I wanted. It was gorgeous! Everyone was so attentive and everything ran smoothly. Furthermore, the food was so delicious! I received tons of compliments from my guests about their experience there. I highly recommend this venue. The space is beautiful, the staff is super professional and the food is so good!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

We had our wedding at the Gramercy and it was absolutely perfect! Dean and his staff were amazing and could not do enough for us. We did not have to worry about a single thing throughout the night. Dean ensured all our wishes came true, over delivering on all of our requests... Read More (and there were a lot lol), and was such a pleasure to work with. Pauline was also beyond amazing! From the time we arrived to the time we left she was always at our side making sure we ate, had a fresh drink in our hand, and just overall making sure there was nothing we needed. Our guests have not stopped telling us how amazing the food was, with a cocktail hour that was unforgettable. We really can't say enough great things about the Gramercy!! We highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017

My husband and I got married here on April 8, 2017. To say our experience was perfect would be an understatement. Dean moved mountains to ensure our day was nothing short of perfect. Their a family owned business that truly cares about making the most special day in someone's... Read More life a memory that will definitely last a lifetime. You can tell they have hand selected their staff; and, without a doubt The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor has a line-up of people who will stop at nothing for a bride and groom. Last but certainly not least, the food! Our guests are still raving about the cocktail hour, their meals, and the dessert display. Thank you to everyone at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor for making our day something we will never forget!! If you're looking for a modern venue and the wedding day of your dreams then you'll find that here!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Lauren L

We had my daughter’s “reception” at the Gramercy at Lakeside Mano in Hazlet. Although the location, at first, was not “perfect” the second we walked inside and met Dean Kakounis, we knew the place was perfection! Coincidentally, the location of the Gramercy was perfect for all... Read More our out of town guests, very easy to find right off two major roadways. This inside is gorgeous with white marble floors, a spiral staircase, a fireplace, and the stunning main ballroom. Dean was a total pleasure to work with. He helped us through every stage of the event. He was amazingly receptive to any and all ideas, offered his full support and counsel, and made the entire nerve-wracking process of hosting a large event easy. He responded immediately to every single email that was send, always answering the questions in full detail but also usually offering additional suggestions. The staff the Gramercy was also outstanding. There were wait staff everywhere- so many it was incredulous. The main hostess was attentive to our every need- and kept us abreast of the timing of events, assuring everyone was having a great time. The abundance of food was presented beautifully. We had a cocktail style reception and there was so much well prepared food. The lobster mac and cheese, carved lamb, paella, raw bar, mashed potatoes bar, and so so much more were amazing. People ate in abundance! Then came the desserts, cakes, pastries, freshly made waffles, ice cream cones, shakes, ice cream and also espresso and cappuccino with liquors. If I had a fantasy idea of what this reception would have been--- the Gramercy EXCEEDED even that.