The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor

Hazlet, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor

A BALLROOM IN HAZLET, NJ

The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, situated in quiet Hazlet, New Jersey, offers a pastoral setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With facilities to accommodate both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions, couples can plan exactly the celebration they desire at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor.

The Grand Ballroom accommodates a guest list of up to 400 people. Towering columns of windows let in abundant natural lighting. An elaborate crystal chandelier hangs majestically in the center of the ballroom, setting the stage for the extravagant festivities that occur beneath it. A sweeping staircase could be the ideal place for the couple to pose for a first-look photo.

Outdoor Pavilion. Brides and grooms preferring an outdoor reception can plan an event in the outdoor pavilion. The pavilion accommodates up to 250 guests. This open-air venue offers breathtaking views of nearby Natko Lake. A gazebo is available, which can serve as an altar.

The event staff at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor devotes all of its time and attention to only one event per day at the facility. Full setup and breakdown is included with every event with all tables, chairs and tableware. The culinary staff works with every couple to create a customized menu. Chef Kostis G. Kostantinidis is at the helm of the catering department and he works tirelessly to create delectable culinary creations.

The reception begins with service of a signature drink. Bartenders staff a five-hour open bar. The cocktail reception includes a fruit and berry display, a Tuscan table, a bruschetta station, hot hors d'oeuvres and other delicacies. The buffet meal includes artisan breads, a pasta station, a carving station, a Mexican station, chafing dishes filled with accompaniments and a raw seafood bar. The seated reception dinner includes champagne and beverages served by staff, appetizers, entrees and desserts. Servers cut and serve wedding cake after the meal.

Elaborate details and enhancements are a specialty at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor. The event staff welcomes the requests of brides and grooms, making every effort to accommodate them. Additional food stations are available, such as:

• Smoked fish
  • Hibachi
  • Gramercy Viennese presentation
  • Candy station

New Jersey's Premier Wedding and Social Boutique

Expect superior service to create a signature experience for you and your guests at the most special of events, bringing culinary artistry and stylish design to your experience. Our professional team will exceed your expectations, transform events both large and small into an unforgettable affair.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

410 Highway South, Hazlet, NJ (732) 739-2700

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Gunay B

We had a beautiful, October Fall 2016 wedding. I can't say enough about Dean and his team at The Gramercy. They are all such professionals and do all that they can to make sure your special day is perfect. Our wedding was more than I could have asked for and it turned out... Read More just beautiful. From the months of planning that went into the wedding, Dean was so nice and patient with all of our questions and requests. There was a party prior to our wedding and it was a tight turn but Dean and his team made it all come together and you would have never known. They got all the details right and did last minute changes without blinking an eye. The comments from our guests were nothing but complimentary of the venue, food and service. The Venetian Hour was great. I've never seen little ice cream popsicles at one before and our guests loved them. This is definitely a place you want to consider for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 JeanaMarie V

Married October 15, 2016 💜 When my husband told me he came across a wedding venue and we needed to go see it, I said ok unknowing to what he had in mind. Without an appointment we showed up to the Gramercy. When we pulled into the parking lot, I was discouraged because the... Read More outside wasn't a grand display like I was hoping for. However the minute we stepped into the doorway and saw the modern look and chandeliers I was sold! The inside was in fact grand and breathtakingly beautiful! The cocktail room was exactly the modern, club like atmosphere that we wanted, with the glamour of the rest of the venue. The ballroom there is absolutely stunning with the draped ceiling and crystal chandeliers-- I was sold and in love!! The final selling point for me was that we would be the only wedding at the venue, which for me was big. In addition, we loved that none of our friends were entirely familiar with it, which made it that much more special to us! Along our two year engagement the Gramercy has been more than accommodating to us. We booked with Syd, who was amazing, but had parted with the Gramercy by the time of our wedding. Dean had replaced him, and never once made us feel like we were in bad hands! He stored the tons of pictures and touches I gave him, and he went above and beyond to set up our Dunkin' Donuts station at the end of the night! It was a beautiful display! In addition, the food at the Gramercy is delicious, and every single guest raves about the food! Finally Paulina, our matri de was phenomenal! As soon as I got there she was by my side for the night, making sure I was comfortable, fed, and making the night go so perfect smoothly!! I am so in love with the Gramercy and wish I could relive my wedding there every single day! Dean and his family will not disappoint!

wedding reception

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 megan m

EXCELLENT!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

We had our wedding at the Gramercy and it was absolutely perfect! Dean and his staff were amazing and could not do enough for us. We did not have to worry about a single thing throughout the night. Dean ensured all our wishes came true, over delivering on all of our requests... Read More (and there were a lot lol), and was such a pleasure to work with. Pauline was also beyond amazing! From the time we arrived to the time we left she was always at our side making sure we ate, had a fresh drink in our hand, and just overall making sure there was nothing we needed. Our guests have not stopped telling us how amazing the food was, with a cocktail hour that was unforgettable. We really can't say enough great things about the Gramercy!! We highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017

My husband and I got married here on April 8, 2017. To say our experience was perfect would be an understatement. Dean moved mountains to ensure our day was nothing short of perfect. Their a family owned business that truly cares about making the most special day in someone's... Read More life a memory that will definitely last a lifetime. You can tell they have hand selected their staff; and, without a doubt The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor has a line-up of people who will stop at nothing for a bride and groom. Last but certainly not least, the food! Our guests are still raving about the cocktail hour, their meals, and the dessert display. Thank you to everyone at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor for making our day something we will never forget!! If you're looking for a modern venue and the wedding day of your dreams then you'll find that here!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Lauren L

We had my daughter’s “reception” at the Gramercy at Lakeside Mano in Hazlet. Although the location, at first, was not “perfect” the second we walked inside and met Dean Kakounis, we knew the place was perfection! Coincidentally, the location of the Gramercy was perfect for all... Read More our out of town guests, very easy to find right off two major roadways. This inside is gorgeous with white marble floors, a spiral staircase, a fireplace, and the stunning main ballroom. Dean was a total pleasure to work with. He helped us through every stage of the event. He was amazingly receptive to any and all ideas, offered his full support and counsel, and made the entire nerve-wracking process of hosting a large event easy. He responded immediately to every single email that was send, always answering the questions in full detail but also usually offering additional suggestions. The staff the Gramercy was also outstanding. There were wait staff everywhere- so many it was incredulous. The main hostess was attentive to our every need- and kept us abreast of the timing of events, assuring everyone was having a great time. The abundance of food was presented beautifully. We had a cocktail style reception and there was so much well prepared food. The lobster mac and cheese, carved lamb, paella, raw bar, mashed potatoes bar, and so so much more were amazing. People ate in abundance! Then came the desserts, cakes, pastries, freshly made waffles, ice cream cones, shakes, ice cream and also espresso and cappuccino with liquors. If I had a fantasy idea of what this reception would have been--- the Gramercy EXCEEDED even that.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Andrea b

The gramercy was amazing! They made our wedding look like a fairy tale! That was my theme after all! We got married outside and it was gorgeous. The reception/ball room area was spacious and looked amazing. The food, omg the food was amazing! The cocktail hour was insane! People... Read More are still talking about the food and the quality of everything. Dean made the process easy and Pauline was absolutely astonishing! She made sure us and our families were taken care of all night. Even attending to my dress needs! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Dayna C

I can't say enough about this venue. Everyone is extremely professional and helpful. It was truly love at first site (pun intended, this was the first venue site that we saw, and we fell in love). The food was as exceptional as the service. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour to... Read More the reception everything was perfect and better than we could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Andrea C

There are not enough great things I can say about the staff at The Gramercy. Dean and his staff were perfect! I knew I did not have to worry about a single minute of our night! We are a military family who relocated while planning our wedding, and Dean helped me be the most... Read More stress free bride!! If you are looking for a picture perfect, classy venue, look no more!! Thank you Dean & The Gramercy for making our day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 salena m

I had high hopes for The Gramercy however I was left feeling disappointed. I scheduled a viewing 2 weeks ahead of time and called before driving 45 minutes to confirm since the weather was bad. My fiancé and I arrived early for the appointment and still waited 30 minutes before... Read More someone assisted us. During the wait one manager complained to us about a couple he was assisting stating they were taking up his time and asking too many questions. The other manager made extremely uncomfortable comments about the hosts of an event they were currently holding. Again after driving 45 minutes for a scheduled viewing and confirmation we were told we could not see the ballroom but was offered pictures instead. After such rude service and undesirable comments we decided not to look at pictures or go over the weddding menu. Truly disappointed about this visit because this venue was my first choice.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Marlena K

We are so happy we had our wedding at the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor!! The venue is absolutely breathtaking! As soon as I walked into the Gramercy, I fell in love and knew this was the place I wanted to celebrate my wedding at! Syed was extremely helpful and was literally... Read More available to answer questions or concerns at any time. Guests at our wedding are still raving about how incredible the food was at our wedding! Throughout the whole cocktail hour, all of our guests kept telling us how unbelievable the food was. We had 260 guests at our wedding and I was worried that there was going to be lines at the bars all night, but the staff was so efficient so there were never any lines at the bars. The staff was great and Syed was a pleasure to work with! We really had the most amazing night of our lives and it is because of this place! We highly recommend the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor!! Anthony & Marlena Scarola

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Jacqueline C

My wife and I had our wedding reception here this past July. We had an absolutely phenomenal experience, and our guests had an incredible night. We were very well taken care of by Syed, Paulina, and the rest of the Gramercy staff; in the weeks and months leading up to our... Read More wedding, Syed was able to answer any question my wife had about planning, and he really took a lot of stress off of her. The food was amazing, the venue was beautiful, and the wine never stopped flowing. Thanks for an amazing night that my wife and I will never forget.

Top notch service! From beginning to end....STUNNING & EXTRAORDINARY

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Ryan E

What can we say about the Gramercy that has not already been said? Just by taking a look at the reviews, the words speak for themselves. I knew from the second we got engaged that this would be the venue for the wedding we always dreamed of! From the start, the initial run... Read More through and booking process could not have been easier! From the entire company and team at R3 Ventures, through the complete and thorough planning with the extraordinary Syed, our day was more beautiful and memorable than we could have possibly dreamed. The rooms themselves are astonishing, but you cannot appreciate the true beauty until you see it the day of your big event! Syed was personable and genuine from the start, taking any question we had and putting our minds at ease through the entire process! With the help of the incredible staff, especially Vicki & Dean, and the wonderful lady assigned to myself and my partner the day of the event and the entire service crew, our day literally did not have one thing that we would have hoped could have gone differently! From cocktail hours amazing spread of delicious foods, through the dinner and Vianesse, The Gramercy provided us five 5 star treatment from the second we walked into the venue looking to book. I would recommend this venue and return their for future events without any hesitation. Almost a month later, we are still having family and friends tell us that is what THE BEST wedding they have ever been too, and that is all thanks to the entire staff and crew at the Gramercy! Syed and all at the Gramercy: you really did go above and beyond, and for that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Magical Experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kathy H

Syed is the Man. From the day we met him, we knew this was the venue to complete my fairytale of a wedding. Syed goes above and beyond to make sure you feel like a princess. Even with a party right before my wedding, he still managed to get everything done way ahead of... Read More schedule for my cocktail hour. The gramercy is clearly top notch from the drinks, to the exterior and interior of the venue, to the staff - everything is truly just incredible!!! All of my guests were in love and truly felt like they were at a celebrity wedding! Highly recommended! A+++

If you want a perfect day...have your wedding here

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Dana R

I worked with Syed from the beginning from seeing the venue through executing my vision for my perfect day. Everything came together perfectly. The food was amazing, the alcohol was top notch and my guests keep raving about the whole experience. I initially like most girls fell... Read More in love with the decor but in the end was astonished by service, quality, and food. Overall, the best day of my life so far and I owe it to Syed and his team.

Amanda & Jimmy's wedding 6/14/14

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Gloria Ann H

Syed and his Staff did a fantastic job!!!! Everything was great. Our friends are still raving about the wonderful time they had and all the great food. All Syeds help was great and he even came through with beautiful weather .!! I cannot say enough about Syed and his staff... Read More they were outstanding and we were very happy. I highly recomend!!!!

gramecy at lakeside

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Monica J

they do an absolutely wonderful job

AMAZING WEDDING

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Joanna M

I used Syed and the Gramercy at Lakeside Manor for my wedding. All of my guests said that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. From the decor to the food, everything was amazing. Syed and his team were so easy to work with. I wish I could have my wedding all over... Read More again just to be able to go back!!

Heavenly place

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Crystal C

AMAZING

MOST AMAZING WEDDING EVER 7/3/13

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 PAMELA R

This venue is absolutely beautiful. Syed is the most amazing coordinator you will ever meet. Paulina will be by your side to support you in any way she can. The food is delicious. The service is spectacular. The moment I met Syed and he gave me a tour of the facility I... Read More knew in my heart that this is where my wedding dreams would come true. Syed did exactly that for me. He went above and beyond what his duties were. I could not have asked for more. At the end of the night I was very over whelmed with happiness and satisfaction with my wedding. Thank you to everyone at the Gramercy for making my night magical. xoxoxoxox Sincerely, Super happy bride =)

In love with this place :)

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Lizbeth G

This is the gorgeous venue - the chandeliers are beautiful My wedding was on May 11 and thanks to Syed and Paulina everything went perfect. Everyone was more than happy with the delicious food – the service was outstanding. Paulina did an amazing job by calming me down and... Read More making sure my husband and I drink and eat  Syed was excellent – special because I wanted an outdoor ceremony but the weather was not cooperating but Syed made it happened I will def. recommend you to have your wedding there …you won’t regret it ….my husband, family and friends …love the place Thank you Syed and Pauline for making our wedding day a perfect day

THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Kimberly P

I can not say enough good things about Syed and Paulina at the Lakeside. They are phenomenal! Syed was so accomodating. He really worked with us on the menu options and the price. THe service there was like nothing i have ever witnessed. we idd not have to worry about a thing.... Read More Paulina was amazing. From the second I walked in the door she wanted to get me a drink, someting to eat, and bustle my dress. She was the best!!!!

Gorgeous gorgeous venue

Reviewed on 3/06/2013 Sarah H

This is honestly the most beautiful venue in NJ. Everything about it is elegant, food is AMAZING, and Syed is the best!! He truly takes care of his couples and makes the whole process seamless. I am beyond satisfied that we used this venue and would recommend it to any... Read More couples looking for a beautiful venue!

Excellent reception venue

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Amanda C

The staff at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor was excellent. Not only is the venue beautiful but the quality of care that Syed, the manager, had with us and our bridal party was beyond superb. No matter what, he made possible anything that we wanted and THAT right there makes for... Read More an excellent wedding and reception. Bravo! Thank you Syed and Lakeside!!

Food was good but event was mismanaged

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Kalliope M

For our July 2012 wedding, we held it at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor. It was a saturday night with approximately 180 guests. The lakeside manor had been recently rennovated and they did a great job. Although the outside isn't anything spectacular, they ugraded both the... Read More cocktail and ballroom. The look is very sleek and modern. We met with one of the owners to finalize our menu selections and cake and emailed our seating chart to them in advance. The day of the wedding, the room looked beautiful and I heard the cocktail hour was spectacular. The bridal party was supposed to have a separate cocktail spread since we would be preoccupied with taking pictures and would not be able to attend the main cocktail hour. However, there was nothing set up for us and we had one waitress come by every so often with a tray of small appetizers. No one offered to bring us drinks so one of the groomsmen had to run back in to the bar to get drinks for everyone. I will say the food was excellent and the waitstaff did a good job. However the management of the Lakeside Manor could have done a better job. Aside from not setting up the bridal party cocktail hour as was promised, there were a number of other issues. They screwed up our seating. Some tables had too many seats while others did not have enough. Upon asking how this happened the lady I spoke to said my mother made last minute seating changes (which she did not.) When I told my mother what had happened she said when she asked about seating they had blamed me. The wedding cake was not the cake we had ordered. The flavors were correct but the actual design of the cake was wrong. This was fairly ridiculous since I had confirmed the cake design with both the Lakeside Manor AND the actual bakery. Finally, at the end of the night, the owner actually told my parents they had to pay more than what was actually agreed to previously. He gave a slew of reasons and my parents were there until close to 2 AM arguing about the price increase. I was beyond upset when she told me about it the next day. For an establishment that is trying to rebrand itself as a high-end catering hall, these types of things should not happen. The food was great but the managment is shady and did not properly take care of us the way they should have.