The H Hotel

Midland, MI

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Perfectly beautiful weddings start at the H

When choosing an exquisite venue, look no further than the H Hotel in Downtown Midland. Whether a formal ballroom affair or a more casual outdoor event, our staff will provide unparalleled service and attention to detail.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Hotel/Resort

111 W. Main Street, Midland, MI

Wedding at the H Hotel

Reviewed on 5/29/2014

I was extremely pleased with the H Hotel and would highly recommend it as a wedding venue. I had both my ceremony and reception at the hotel and could not have asked for anything better. I was assigned to Megan as my event coordinator. Each time I needed to sort out any details for my wedding, I was able to reach her directly. She functioned somewhat as a wedding planner and considering the fact that I planned my wedding in 2 weeks, she was a huge help. She even met with me the morning of to tie up any loose ends and when the person who was supposed to seat my guests arrived late, she stepped in and filled that role for me. The only glitch along the way in the planning was that my guests were not able to stay at the hotel due to it being completely booked out. However, I planned in 2 weeks so that was understandable. I wasn't even sure I would have gotten a room the night before but thank God a room opened up for me.The food was great and Megan worked with the chefs to make sure the food met our dietary needs. The AV technician was there on time and everything just fell into place very nicely. The hotel property is impressive: very clean and modern. We took all our photos, indoor and outdoor, at the H. My husband and I received a complimentary suite the night of our wedding which was beautiful. Overall, we were totally satisfied with our decision to have our wedding at the H Hotel and would recommend it to anyone.

FANTASTIC!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Kindy A

Got married here on May 23, 2014 and it was absolutely perfect!! Candy, the wedding coordinator, was amazing. She was incredibly tentative, detail oriented and always quick to respond. She is seriously such a sweet person and made the entire process fun, flawless and stress free. The entire staff at the hotel went out of their way the entire weekend to make sure everyone was happy, not to mention they all seemed like they genuinely loved working there as they were always smiling :) All our guests raved about the food and service at the hotel - everyone said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding reception (including my grandpa, who is a grumpy old man!) I can honestly say that nothing went wrong on my wedding day, and if it did, I didn't notice. I would get married again here in a heartbeat. 5 stars all the way!! :) Thank you H Hotel!!!!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Tiffany H

The H Hotel and their staff helped to make our wedding day perfect! Their attention to detail, willingness to accommodate whatever we needed or wanted and their ability to make sure our day ran smoothly and perfect was wonderful! I would recommend the venue to anyone. We expected them to be great but they really surpassed our expectations. I give them 5 stars!

5 Star Experience All Around

Reviewed on 4/12/2015

Was 100% please with my experience at The H. Megan (the coordinator) was a joy to work with and helped out with every last detail.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Hannah F

We rented the Table Restaurant for my bridal shower and it was absolutely beautiful. The chef worked with me to design the perfect menu for my afternoon Tea Party shower. I was able to request several dishes I wanted that weren't even on the menu - and everything was delicious. The staff were perfectly polite and efficient and all of my guests were impressed. I would highly recommend this venue!

Surpassed all of my expectations

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Sharon F

The staff at the H and the wedding planner were absolutely wonderful. They incorporated everything that I wanted. I was worried about the dinner service and portion sizes and I was blown away. There were huge portions and the service was awesome. The head table had two personal waiters that were there to serve the bridal party only and they were great. You won't be disappointed by anything the H provides.

Best place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Amanda J

This was my wedding so I'm obviously partial but this place from start to finish treats you and your guests like royalty. Literally the best service ever. Great pace at dinner. Great service. Friendly. Our planner was Candy and she was amazing! Highly, highly recommended! Every guest loved it and told both my husband and I how amazing it was!

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Abbey H

Excellent service & quality. Our planner was willing to do whatever it took to make sure we had the experience we imagined. She was prompt at answering emails and phone calls and was extremely organized. The venue was absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments about the guest rooms and the food. Couldn't have asked for a better experience at The H Hotel!

Flawless Service!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Megan H

The H was the last vendor we looked at and knew immediately that our reception would be here! Not only was the entire space gorgeous, the service we experienced from Candy and the rest of the staff throughout the entire process was great. The cost was even great, especially considering everything it covered in comparison to other venues. If we had to do it all over we would definately choose The H again!

Wedding venue

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Angela K

Great service amazing decor and hotel rooms. Food was amazing.

Our wedding at The H

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 KeriAnn M

In April 2013, we had our wedding reception at The H Hotel. Everything was absolutely perfect. The hotel and courtyard was absolutely beautiful.The staff at the hotel was very helpful, friendly, and catered to our every need. Event coordinator Candy Carroll was excellent and helped plan our big day. I could not have done it without her-she was a huge help! I would certainly recommend The H Hotel to anyone interested in having their wedding there.

Beautiful H Hotel

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Stephanie B

The room was big yet intimate. The servers were attentive. The wedding coordinator was very sweet but also made sure all of the details worked and were executed well. The food was great, and so was the cake. I really have no complaints.

BEST VENUE EVER!

Reviewed on 5/27/2010 Brooke M

If you are looking for elegant ambiance, excellent food and courteous staff, then I HIGHLY reccommend this venue. Candy, the H's event manager/coordinator, was spectacular. From tasting to last minute changes, everything went perfectly. In the tri-city area this place is by far the best facility to host a wedding. Even the downtown feel is superior to other hotels. We hosted 150 people for an evening wedding with plated dinner service and a cocktail hour. Not only was it affordable, but the food portions were incredibly generous. All the steaks (NY's) were cooked to perfection and they even allowed us to create our own vegetarian dish. The food was fab! I love love love this venue!

TO The H Hotel