The Hall at Fauntleroy

Seattle, WA

Book Your Wedding with The Hall at Fauntleroy

A BALLROOM IN SEATTLE, WA

Tucked into a tree-lined street in a quiet neighborhood minutes from downtown Seattle, the Hall at Fauntleroy is a lovely spot for a wedding. Now an exclusive venue of Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes, a DSquared Company, the building originally functioned as a 1900s era schoolhouse.  The venue maintains period details like interior and exterior exposed brick walls and classic lettering. The Hall at Fauntleroy includes two indoor spaces and one outdoor space which accommodate both ceremonies and receptions and may be reserved jointly or separately.

The Emerald Room, originally the school's auditorium, accommodates up to 250 guests. The space features high ceilings, brick walls, circular iron chandeliers, and large windows looking out onto the wooded ravine below. The stage easily accommodates a DJ or band or may be used as a dance floor or setting for the ceremony.

The Vashon Room, one of Seattle’s few indoor and outdoor spaces accommodates up to 170 guests. The naturally bright, high-ceilinged room features large drum shade chandeliers and a built-in central dance floor. Rental of the Vashon Room also gives guests access to The Studio, an intimate lounge that functions as a private cocktail & billiard reception space or dressing room for the wedding party.

The Garden Courtyard, included with rental of The Vashon Room, accommodates a reception or ceremony up to 250 and features a winding shaded path to a manicured lawn, perennial flora, and a wooden pergola. A stone European style patio behind the garden includes café seating under strings of market lights.

Couples are able to rent the entire facility or either event space separately. The Hall is available year round, on any day of the week. Rental includes 10 hours of use. There is a food and drink minimum in addition to rental fees as well as an additional fee for ceremonies and for rehearsals. Catering provided exclusively by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes. Chairs, tables, dishware, flatware and glassware also provided. Linens, day-of coordination, music and floral services available for coordination.

Other reasons to choose The Hall at Fauntleroy as a spot for a wedding or reception include:

• Blocks from waterfront Lincoln Park and the Vashon Ferry Terminal
  • Attached parking lot with room for 100 cars plus ample street parking
  • Two dressing room lounges included in rental of the full facility (or one per event space): “Bride’s Room” nook off of the Emerald Room and The Studio billiards lounge off of the Vashon Room.

A Unique Architectural Treasure

Located in the historic Fauntleroy Schoolhouse, The Hall at Fauntleroy offers two unique reception areas featuring beautiful brick interiors, soaring ceilings, expansive windows and a beautiful garden courtyard. Brought to you by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes Catering and Events.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

9131 California Avenue SW, Seattle, WA (206) 932-1059
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Nicole L

My wedding and reception were at the Hall at Fauntleroy this past August. My ceremony was in the Vashon garden and my reception was held in the Emerald Room. Our wedding turned out beautifully and was so much fun! The venue space is beautiful. The Vashon garden has a private... Read More feel and the Emerald room has gorgeous exposed brick and a statement light fixture that is eye-catching. I received many compliments on the delicious dinner catered by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes, the exclusive caterer for the Hall. I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff were on the day of my wedding. The servers were great at anticipating our needs and made sure to do anything they could to make sure everyone had a great night. I didn't expect to be taken care of so well by the staff! The only downside was that there is no AC. They have multiple, large portable ACs and keep the shades down during the day, however, it was a 90 degree day and once we filled the hall, there was no denying it was warm. That being said, I had such a great experience and I would absolutely recommend the Hall at Fauntleroy to anyone looking to plan a large event!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Caryn C

We had an amazing time celebrating here this past weekend! They were very attentive and helpful and the Hall was absolutely beautiful! They really helped make our wedding a special day to remember!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Mia P

We knew from the moment we walked into the Hall at Fauntleroy that it was the perfect location for our wedding reception. The staff was supportive, enthusiastic, flexible and creative throughout our entire year of planning. Kristin, Kate and the entire staff are absolutely... Read More wonderful to work with. Our menu from Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes was the most incredible food. We had relatives and friends call us in the days to follow to talk about the food!! Our breakfast menu was so delicious and fun! The venue has the most warm and inviting ambiance and there is plenty of room for all activities (photo booth, cakes, dancing, etc.) We LOVED everything about the hall and our pictures are incredible!! We HIGHLY recommend the Hall at Fauntleroy. Good luck and happy planning!

The hall

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Robin M

We had our wedding reception at The Hall at Fauntleroy, owned by Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes. First off, let me say I cannot say enough good things about Sydney, our TNT coordinator. She was absolutely incredible!! Sometimes I felt like I was talking to her more than my own fiance.... Read More On more than one occasion, I would send her 3, 4, or 5 emails in a row with several questions each, and she was always so sweet and so nice and graciously answered my questions without any hesitation. The space at the Hall at Fauntleroy is absolutely beautiful. We had our wedding in the Emerald Room, the brick room upstairs, and it is gorgeous. The downstairs is nice because it has the access to the outside, but I think the Emerald Room is way prettier. The brick and the 3 huge windows along with the mirrors are just gorgeous all over. Our actual wedding day went perfectly. The food was incredible, everyone kept saying how wonderful it was. The bartenders and servers were all so friendly and helpful and everyone kept congratulating us. They were also really flexible and great to work with, it was such an easy experience. I'm so glad we chose the Hall at Fauntleroy and TNT. It was such an easy decision and it was one I never regretted. They made our wedding so amazing!

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Robin H

We chose the Hall at Fauntleroy for it's convenience. They had an outdoor area for the ceremony and an indoor area for the reception. Through Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes they supplied all the food, tables, table clothes, and eating utensils. We did the rest and made it a very... Read More personalized wedding. The main organizer that we worked with was great and very accommodating. They let us bring in our own sound system, cupcakes, and decor.

Best wedding ever!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Meghan M

I cannot say enough great things about The Hall at Fauntleroy! Amanda was our coordinator and did an amazing job! I've already had people ask me about our venue for their own wedding, they fell in love with the location, amazing food and spectacular service.

Love West Seattle

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Emily N

I love the Hall at Fauntleroy. It was our first choice venue, although we did look more just in case. Their catering company Tuxedos and Tennis Shoes was fantastic. Not to alarm anyone, and I doubt this will every happen to anyone else, but I originally started working with Reed... Read More Haggerty, he eventually got promoted to the manager, so understandably I got passed on to a new person that they hired, and the transition was smooth, the new person ended up being let go about 2 weeks before my wedding, and so one of the co owners took over my wedding. Honestly, they didn't skip a beat, they keep great files of their clients. They didn't miss any details. I emphasized that I really wanted to make sure that cake was served as soon as we were done cutting the cake, it was. They did perfectly. There is parking. It is a great location and near lots of parks and the beach for photos. The venue itself photographs extremely well. I love them. If I ever have another party, I might have to at least hire tuxedos and tennis shoes. Fantastic fabulous job, all the catering servers were fantastic. This is a local family owned business. For total cost of service it may look high but received: Fantastic customer service Great Food Full Venue Space Rental All Day in Both Rooms Open Bar and Buffet Style Dinner with Passed Apps for Cocktail hour for 180 people.

Dedication!

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Carolyn B

The venue was our first big decision, and ended up being a really great one. The food was delicious (they sent us home with a week's worth of leftovers!), the venue itself was lovely to begin with and just lit up with our decorations, and the staff were amazing. David ended up... Read More handling the end of our contract with the Hall and I have never felt more taken care of. David's attention to detail was impeccable, and he was happy to help with anything we had questions on, any special requests, and making our day happen just how we wanted. The few negatives I have are their pricing set up for linens and corkage fee - the $10 corkage was cut down to $5 for us, but if you have a larger wedding it's still a pretty large sum. The linens ended up working out, but you're unable to bring in your own. Overall fantastic experience and our wedding went off beautifully thanks to the hard work and dedication of David and his staff!

Yummy food and beautiful setting

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Libby S

The venue is like a blank canvas with so many possibilities. I was able to create the exact look I wanted and so many of our guests said it was the best wedding food they have ever had!

Amazing Setting, Simply Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Andrea L

I loved this venue, not only did it have the charm of an old school house, it was the perfect size for 160 people. I loved it because it worked well for a venue and ceremony spot. I'd definitely recommend it to others!

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Jennifer T

When we first realized we had a guest list of 250 guests, we realized quickly not many locations would accommodate our reception. Hall at Fauntleroy was not only in a central location (West Seattle) but across from a family church (Fauntleroy UCC). When we first visited, we... Read More loved the open space, with exposed brick in the Emerald Room. We met with Kristin, who was so incredibly accommodating, working with our budget and making suggestions for how to cut down on expenditures. She was honest, and helpful … and answered our multitude of questions in a timely manner. On the day of the wedding, the staff was amazing – friendly, speedy and flexible. I can’t speak highly enough about the Hall at Fauntleroy … it was the perfect venue for us.