The Hamilton Event Center

Edmond, OK

Experience intimate elegance in a refined setting

Our room is a contemporary, open, elegant setting with high ceilings, silk drapes & neutral colors, perfect to accent any color scheme. We decorate, setup/cleanup & your celebration is hassle free. Whether a seated dinner or buffet, we can work with your caterer & vendors to create your special day.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

41 Nw 144th Circle, Edmond, OK

So impressed!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014

My little sister used the Hamilton Event Center for her Wedding last weekend. I can not say enough positive comments about this space. Jennifer and her staff were very helpful, professional and courteous. The space was beautiful. Even during a small disagreement between the bride, a family member and Jennifer, Jennifer did her best to ensure that the misunderstanding was resolved quickly and that everyone was happy.

2014-09-02T10:40:55 Response from the vendor

This was a spectaular reception. I was thrilled to work with the bride & groom planning every detail to make their day unique and perfect for them.

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Teresa M

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Hamilton on June 30 2012 and it exceeded our expectations. Working with Jennifer and her staff was amazing and she really listen to every detail I asked for, And every time I changed my mind (which was very often, I am what you called the indecisive bride) she was more than willing to make each and every change. When the reception came all of my guest was complimenting us on how beautiful and romantic every thing was. My guest even commented how attentive Jennifer and her staff was to them. From the flowers for the tables (which Jennifer did) to the up lighting which made our reception very romantic. Every thing from start to finish ran very smoothly, and not at anytime did I have to worry about anything for our reception and we really could not ask for more. I will highly recommend the Hamilton Event Center for any couple who truly want to have a memorable and well organized reception. Thank you again Jennifer!!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Whitney F

My husband and I loved working with Jennifer at the Hamilton Eventer Center. Not only did they host our reception but she also did the flowers for our wedding. The reception looked amazing and everyone was so friendly and helpeful! We highly recommend them!

TO The Hamilton Event Center