The Hamilton Manor

Hamilton, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Hamilton Manor

A BALLROOM IN HAMILTON, NJ

The Hamilton Manor is a three-story vintage style wedding destination, tucked away on 25 acres of wooded land in the Hamilton Township of New Jersey. Decorated with fresh flowers for each event, couples can say "I do" under the secluded wedding gazebo with stone pillars and an open, decorative metal top. In the evening, the gazebo is elegantly lit with white lights. A long, stone walkway leads the bride to the gazebo, which has white chairs on each side to seat up to 250 guests. Day or night, the beautiful gazebo is the ideal backdrop for your wedding portrait.

As guests arrive for your nuptials, they will enter through the gorgeous, solid wood monogrammed double doors to the grand foyer. The foyer is elegantly decorated with a vintage grandfather clock, a baby grand piano and several leather seats for guests to relax. If you are looking for the ideal backdrop for your wedding portrait, consider the foyer.

Grand Ballroom and Gallery. With 20-foot high ceilings, crown molding, beautiful mahogany hardwood flooring and the grand chandelier, the Grand Ballroom and Gallery is the ultimate location at the Hamilton Manor. The ballroom is on the main level and can seat up to 500 guests.

The Sapphire Room. Styled after a New York City nightclub with exposed ceilings with round picture windows and low blue lighting, the Sapphire Room is on the lower level of the Hamilton Manor. It can accommodate up to 140 guests for a sit-down reception.

The Courtyard Trellis. Not far from the wedding gazebo is the newly renovated Trellis area, which is a fantastic spot for an elegant, outdoor wedding. The covered, the outdoor location has vaulted ceilings, a stone patio floor and a 50-foot stone bar. Schedule the Trellis area for your ceremony or cocktail hour.

The Hamilton Manor offers three wedding packages. Each package begins with a professional wedding planner to assist couples through all the arrangements for their ceremony and reception. The wedding planner and event manager manage every event to ensure everything goes smooth. Each package includes:

• Five-hour premium brand open bar (tip jar)
  • Signature drink offered during the cocktail hour and reception at the bar
  • Champagne greeting upon arrival to cocktail hour for all guests over 21
  • Table-side wine served during the dinner service
  • Hostess to greet and seat guests
  • Private bridal room
  • Floor-length specialty linen and chair covers with a sash
  • Votive candles and table numbers on each guest table

Picking a reception menu isn't an easy task, so, if you can't decide, that's okay. The wedding venue offers a menu-tasting dinner three to four months before your wedding date.

While packages include dining and beverages, the couple is responsible for any other vendors. A preferred vendor list is available for local florists, entertainment services and photographers.

Your wedding is your time, which is why the Hamilton Manor will never book another event at the same time as your wedding. Along with the exclusive time, this fantastic venue will provide a customized wedding cake from a local bakery as part of the wedding package. At the end of the reception, staff members pass out complimentary bottles of water to guests as they leave.

Wedding & Special Events

The Hamilton Manor is an Old World Style Wedding Banquet Facility that was completely restored and renovated in 2009. This family owned business offers space large enough for over 400 guests in our Grand Ballroom and Gallery. The Hamilton Manor sits on 25 beautiful protected wooded acres with a landscaped gazebo, perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony and photos. The Barn, a covered rustic barn and landscaped area complete with a bar with cathedral ceilings perfect for an outdoor ceremony and or cocktail hour as well as outdoor reception. The Hamilton Manor also offers The Lounge and Sapphire Room, a New York Style environment perfect for an indoor cocktail hour. A wedding day is the most important day of your life.The Hamilton Manor knows this and is dedicated to serve all of your needs.

Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Ballroom, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

30 Route 156, Hamilton, NJ (609) 581-6782

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Blair M

We celebrated our wedding at The Hamilton Manor this August. The staff are just exceptional, especially Erin who really went out of her way to help us organize our big day. From A-Z the process was smooth, easy, and a pleasure.... even when doing the organization from abroad. We... Read More started the day with an outdoor ceremony followed by a cocktail in the downstairs bar (which our guests loved) before moving into the big, beautiful ballroom. We loved being able to change places within the same site. I cannot say enough nice things about the Manor. The food was extraordinary - my mouth waters just thinking about it! There wasn't a flaw in the service and everyone was incredibly nice! All of our guests, many of which were from abroad, were also wowed by the venue. It was with a doubt the best choice we made!

Hamilton Manor is topnotch

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 KatieAndy S

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect Wedding day. We were married on October 29, 2011 and had our reception at the Hamilton Manor. I remember the day I walked in; I knew immediately that this was the place. First off, the building itself is so gigantic and beautiful then... Read More you walk into the welcoming lobby. I was greeted on my first showing by their Wedding Coordinator Erin Salzano; she is one of numerous family members that runs the business. Erin from day one was by my side, from every little detail, to making my invitations, place cards, menus, to serving us our intimate tastings menu, to supporting us throughout the night. I cannot say enough about Erin and miss our daily, weekly communication. She treated us as if we were a part of their wonderful family. Thank you Erin and look forward to having many many more events with you. The Ballroom was all I could ever imagine. From the high ceilings, to the perfect stage that our DJ preformed from, the windows and window treatments, stone walls, beautiful staircase taking you to an overlooking room. We choose the Cellar Lounge for our Cocktail Hour; this was perfect and roomy with a Jazz feel. My friends and family cannot stop talking about how classy and gorgeous our Wedding was because of the Hamilton Manor. Hamilton Manor is topnotch. I had a vision on how I wanted our day to be and they made all of my dreams come true. Thank you with all of my heart. Love Katie & Andy

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Dannon M

I cannot say enough about The Hamilton Manor, it is the absolute perfect venue. When my husband and I went to visit the Hamilton Manor, I instantly fell in love and knew that is where I wanted to get married. I am so glad that we did! The day couldn't have been anymore... Read More fabulous! My guests were absolutely amazed at what an awesome venue. They raved about the food; cocktail hour and main entrees. I had so many guests tell me that it was the best Salmon they've ever had, and I have to agree. The ballroom is absolutely stunning with the hardwood floors and crystal chandeliers. There is so much space throughout the entire venue that you never felt crowded or cramped. I could go on and on about this amazing venue!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Stephanie P

The Hamilton Manor was amazing!!! I can't even describe in words how amazing our Wedding was this past Saturday! We received so many compliments on the beautiful place, service, food, everything the night consisted of!! Erin, Andre, Corinne, and many more staff were beyond... Read More amazing and provided us with the best time! We received soooo many compliments from all of our guests! If you need to choose a place, choose here!! You will love every minute of it!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Dana H

We had our wedding there in April. I can not say enough about the staff and the venue! After the wedding everyone could not stop talking about the ballroom and the food! The food was amazing from the apps at cocktail hour to dinner. Everyone raved about the variety and the... Read More uniqueness of the options. So many people told us it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to! Erin and Andre made planning a wedding so easy and then the day of the wedding we had no worries!! They knew exactly what we needed to make our day perfect. They were amazing and made us feel like family. The Hamilton Manor made our day perfect and when I look at my pictures, I wish I could do it all over again! The ballroom and entire venue is a perfect place for pictures! I would HIGHLY recommend working with the Hamilton Manor for your wedding day experience. It was truly a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kristin W

My husband and I chose The Hamilton Manor as our reception venue for our July 2017 wedding. It was the absolute best decision we made! Putting our trust in The Hamilton Manor's staff was the easiest thing when we booked, as we were making plans for the wedding day and of course,... Read More on the day itself. Erin (our wedding coordinator) was a pleasure to work with! She answered every email and question we had and was able to accommodate us if we just wanted to drop in to see the venue or to just run some ideas by her. The grounds and venue itself are spectacular. There was something new to look at every time we visited. Andre and the staff have a beautiful vision for the entire space and it was right up our alley. Our guests raved about the decor and the food the whole night of our wedding. The staff was a pleasure to work with and be around and they were so attentive to anything we needed or asked for. The fact that The Hamilton Manor only does one wedding at a time was a huge selling point for me. It was very comforting to know that my guests would be the priority and they definitely were! I would recommend this venue to anyone for any special occasion. I attended a bridal shower in the barn last year and everything was perfect. The attention to detail and the overall effort of the staff is second-to-none, in my opinion. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017

Excellent service provided by Andre Salzano and his efficient team for my daughter and son-in-law's first year wedding anniversary reception on a beautiful summer day in 2017! The Hamilton Manor is truly a hidden gem in central New Jersey, and the friendly crew made it all the... Read More more appealing as we entertained guests and took photographs in the lovely, quaint Barn and Arbor area initially. Then we were cordially escorted to the amazingly decorated Grand Ballroom for a magnificent evening of dining and dancing. Andre was a gracious host and flexible to meet our needs. He managed the crew well to serve a delicious dinner of chicken, fish and vegetables, then put on an entertaining slideshow of wedding photos amidst a glorious display of lighting that created an electric atmosphere with the ethnic music playing. We would love to return for future events here! Prices were reasonable too. Grazie per un bellissimo evento (Thanks for a beautiful event)! The Vali Family

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Shelbi P

We celebrated our wedding here this past July. From the day we met Melissa on a venue tour up until our wedding day - it was an absolute pleasure. Working with her was enjoyable. She was always available to answer my questions and made the wedding planning process fun! The venue... Read More itself is nothing short of breathtaking. From the outdoor gazebo and barn area for the ceremony, to the downstairs industrial bar for the cocktail hour, and the incredible ballroom for the reception - it was everything we were looking for and more. The food was fantastic, the maitre'd was helpful and organized, and the day ran smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend choosing this venue for your wedding day!!! We are so grateful to Melissa and the rest of the Hamilton Manor staff. Thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Lyndzi F

I can't even begin to explain how perfect this venue is. My husband and I just got married here in August and everything was more than I have ever dreamed of. Erin, Andre and the staff are all extremely talented and super sweet. They work with you though out your entire wedding... Read More planning process to ensure you get exactly what you've always envisioned your wedding to be. You will not be disappointed with this venue and I have already recommended it to 3 of my friends. A+++ in my book. I had the wedding of my dreams 💕

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Nikki D

Melissa and her team were simply amazing! Joe and I had our wedding at The Hamilton Manor on June 9th and couldn't have been more pleased! They were very tentative to all of our needs and were quick to answer all of our requests. Food was amazing, service, quality and the... Read More grounds were impeccable. Thank you for helping make our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Emily B

I don't even know where to begin, but from the very first impression and meeting with Andre I knew the Hamilton Manor was the perfect venue. The staff is exceptional, especially our personal coordinator, Melissa. Melissa went above and beyond to ensure our fairytale wedding... Read More became a reality. The entire planning process was so easy, smooth, and fun. She was always available to talk; if I ever felt stressed I was quickly put at ease. From start to finish Melissa was by my side determined to make sure our wedding day went smooth and was picture-perfect. The venue offers multiple options of rooms, food choices, and other possibilities that the list is endless. We had local and out of state guests who were all blown away by the ceremony in the barn, cocktail hour in the cellar, and how magical the ballroom was. The guests raved about the h’dourves and dinner and couldn’t believe how delicious everything was. Our bridal attendant, Corrine was incredible. She kept me sane, and made sure the whole night went perfectly, and it did! We honestly cannot say enough positive things about getting married at the Hamilton Manor. We highly recommend getting married at the Hamilton Manor, because for us, it was absolutely a dream come true. Trust us, this venue and the incredible owners/staff, will not disappoint you or your guests on one of the biggest days of your life. We had the best wedding there, and I cannot thank Melissa, Andre, Corrine and the rest of the staff enough for giving us this beautiful memory that we will have for a lifetime. Thank you all so much for everything you did, we love you!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jenny M

Very poor customer service!!! I had to place 3 phone calls to schedule a time to view the venue for my bridal shower. After 2 weeks of multiple attempts to schedule an appointment via phone calls and emails, the person on the phone, Andre, was rude to me. That was more than... Read More enough evidence for me to utilize a different venue for my special event. I wouldn't waste my time.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jessica R

The Hamilton Manor went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. They thought of everything and took care of everything for us. The venue is so beautiful and their team is so professional! The food is exceptional and my guests raved about the cocktail hour. I couldn't... Read More have asked for a better place to have my wedding. Thank you Erin and team for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kellie G

We had our wedding at the Hamilton Manor on January 28, 2017. We had 190 guests. Our cocktail hour was held in the Sapphire Room and Cellar Lounge and our guests loved the ambiance and space to enjoy cocktail hour. One our concerns was making sure that there were places to sit... Read More so that you could actually enjoy the food during cocktail hour. Our set-up was perfect as we had round tables with seating and cocktail tables that people could stand around at. We were so happy that all of our guests would be comfortable and could actually enjoy the abundance of food available to them during cocktail hour. Our reception followed in the Grand Ballroom upstairs. I love this space and the hardwood floors throughout. It allowed us the flexibility to have a larger dance floor than most other venues could offer. Erin, Andre, JoAnn and the Hamilton Manor staff made sure that every detail of our reception was perfectly executed. Our entree selections were a huge hit and our guests particularly loved the stuffed pork chop. We surprised our guests with an end of the night Philly food station which was also a big hit after a night of drinking and dancing. I cannot say enough about how well we were treated throughout the planning process and especially the night of our wedding. The staff also took great care of our parents and assisted us in getting all of our things together at the end of the night. I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Brittany K

We were married at The Hamilton Manor in May. Picking them as one of our vendors was our first and one of our best decisions of the whole wedding process. The moment we met Melissa, I knew we were in good hands. She was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. We... Read More live in NYC, so most of our communication with Melissa was via email. She answered all of our emails in a timely manner. She was so amazing to work with! On the actual day, Corrine and Andre ran the show and they were both amazing. Corrine was so attentive and made sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand throughout the night. She also took care of our parents and made sure everyone had what they needed. We loved having her with us! Andre worked with the band and servers to make sure everything throughout the night went smoothly. Our guests had the best time. They could not stop raving about the ambiance and the food. The Hamilton Manor is definitely a unique venue. Our ceremony was in the barn, which is absolutely gorgeous. Cocktail hour was downstairs in the lounge, which has an industrial style. The ballroom for the reception is absolutely stunning with the hardwood floors. The entire floor is a dance floor which our guests loved . Our band also looked amazing up on the stage! What drew us to the Hamilton Manor was how unique each room was. We loved how each part of the evening had a different feel. I can't say enough great things about the Hamilton Manor. The staff is amazing; the venue is beautiful. Our guests keep telling us it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to. If you choose them as your venue, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Brittany B

We just got married here and it couldn't not have been more perfect from start to finish. Melissa is amazing and helps you every step of the way with planning. My friends and family were raving about how unique and beautiful the venue was. We Highly recommend the hamilton... Read More manor.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Charmaine C

What an amazing venue. The staff worked really hard to bring my vision to fore wishing! They kept a drink in my hand, they over saw the event ! Food was hot, great tasting ! No complaints on anything except I wish it lasted longer.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Christina E

From the first time we toured The Hamilton Manor, we fell in love with this place! The staff was amazing. Erin was so helpful throughout the whole process of wedding planning. She answered all of my questions and emails timely. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. We had... Read More our cocktail hour in the outdoor barn, it was perfect. Everyone was raving about it. The food was over the top. Everywhere you turned there was a different appetizer or food station. In the ballroom they have a beautiful chandelier and great up lighting. Even during the middle of the reception, Andre changed the uplighting for us when the dancing began. He was attentive to us every step of the way. All of our guest won't stop talking about how great the wedding and venue was. I can't thank the staff enough for making our wedding day so perfect. They exceeded all of our expectations. We highly recommend The Hamilton Manor to everyone!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Courtney B

Perfection!! The Hamilton Manor gave me the wedding of my dreams! The first time I visited I instantly fell in love with the barn atmosphere for the ceremony and the beautiful ballroom for the reception. From when we booked to the actual wedding, we visited many times and each... Read More time the entire place was immaculate and we were always pleasantly surprised by the constant upgrading they do to make it even better. The Manor does only one wedding at a time which was huge for us. I was a very picky bride with a particular vision which the Manor absolutely accommodated. I had a winter wedding in January and it was amazing. For the ceremony, they had fire pits going and greeted the guests with hot chocolate and apple cider. Our guests were amazed by the downstairs cocktail hour space which has an incredible winery and intimate vibe that is beyond unique. Everyone was stuffed and the quality of the food was amazing. Melissa and her staff were accommodating and responsive to every tiny detail we wanted to discuss and the million questions we had. On the day of, Melissa and Shannon made sure my husband and I had drinks in our hands and were able to taste all of the food. Our guests have continuously raved that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We would absolutely recommend the Hamilton Manor to anyone!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Nicole r

We celebrated our wedding November 19,2016. It was the most beautiful 70 degree day that we had in a while! Andre, melissa , and Erin were all sooooo helpful and made sure our day was absolutely perfect! From the food, to the dessert, to the ballroom , and the service - I can't... Read More truly say which was best because everything was beyond perfect! Not only did melissa accommodate our every need, but she made sure all of our personalized decor looked beautiful for the grand entrance of our guests. I cannot express how amazing the Hamilton manor is! Even after the wedding all of our guests raved about how wonderful the night was. My husband and I will forever remember this day for the rest of our lives and will recommend this venue to friends!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Sara K

I cannot BEGIN to describe how absolutely wonderful it was to have our wedding here! Andre and Erin are so so SO accommodating and sweet. They were helpful from start to finish- and made sure that my family, the groom, the bridal party and I were satisfied throughout the... Read More planning process and the entire evening. NOT TO MENTION... IT SNOWED - A LOT. Poor Andre was shoveling the sidewalk as I came in to with the photographer to have my first look!! I can't gush enough about the beauty of the venue, the quality of the food, and the warm heartedness of the entire staff. My guests felt the same. THANK YOU, ANDRE & ERIN. Hamilton Manor is EXQUISITE.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Rita D

Andre was perfect. He made my fiancé and I to feel very comfortable. The place is breathtaking. Each room has something magical!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jeff D

Quick review: All I can say is that our day was perfect. Longer Review: The Hamilton Manor is everything one could hope for in their venue. Melissa was so accommodating leading up to the day, and made sure all of the little details were just right to bring our vision to life.... Read More The venue is exquisite. We got married outside in the rustic barn, did the cocktail hour in the upscale lounge and then reception in the ballroom, which has a classic elegance that is hard to find in a lot of venues. I was shocked at how smoothly everything went. Looking back, I know it's because the folks at HM were working their tails off. Andre was there all night everywhere I turned - whether he was adding a hand at the bar, or making sure our special guests were taken care of. Shannon kept a drink in our hands all night and made sure we got to enjoy all the cocktail hour food. Last, but certainly not least - the food was amazing. Cocktail hour was just ridiculously good in both presentation and taste. We are still getting compliments weeks later. As a veteran attendee of over 25 weddings - this place knows what they are doing!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jeff D

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Justin S

Wow!!! the Hamilton Manor was an amazing venue. Great people, great service, great food!! The attention to detail on our special day was flawless. All of my guests were floored by the beauty of the venue and all of the amazing food. This is all coming from a guy who wanted a... Read More destination wedding post engagement. Bottom line is that the Hamilton Manor has the ability to make any Dream wedding come true because of it's service the gorgeous venue and attention to detail. I highly recommend this venue to any couple who cares about their special day.