The Haversham House

Westerly, RI

Memories of a Lifetime Begin At The Haversham

The Haversham House boasts rustic country charm with it’s park like grounds and warm, inviting country atmosphere. Accommodating up to 170 guests, our venue is the ideal location for a New England wedding. Choose from our beautiful hilltop gazebo or Savannah Tent for your outdoor ceremony. The serene grounds and gardens set the scene for beautiful wedding photographs . The venue is enhanced by incredible floor-to-ceiling Tudor style mahogany panels, complimented with twin field-stone fireplaces. The dining room is surrounded by an expanse of windows that overlooks the serene waterfall, koi pond, extensive patio garden and gazebo. Whether your wedding is formal or casual, small and intimate or a grand formal affair, we invite you to create Memories o f a Lifetime at The Haversham House.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Garden, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

336 Post Road, Westerly, RI (401) 622-2995

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Alyssa D

I cannot say enough great things about this place! Jack and staff were amazing! My guests raved about the food and bar selections. Jack was in constant contact and really made sure that our day was perfect. The team will work with you and offer great suggestions for every... Read More detail. Side note: get the stuffed mushrooms, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Haley S

We had the most wonderful experience at The Haversham House. Last minute my DJ backed out and Jack and Daniela were right there helping me call a number of DJ’s. They went above and beyond to make my wedding more than I could have ever imagined. The food was amazing and the... Read More night ran so smoothly. They promised a new tented area would be complete for our wedding and they delivered ! I highly recommend this venue to anyone. It’s absolutely beautiful and made our day unforgettable

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Cara G

We knew from the moment we saw the place that Haversham House was where we wanted to get married. It is formal enough for a wedding, but not stuffy or uncomfortably fancy. The facility is just gorgeous, and the giant windows, three fireplaces, warm wood paneling and exposed... Read More beams just give it such a cozy, intimate feeling. Catering manager Jack met with us several times leading up the wedding date, so that we could be sure we had discussed and finalized every detail. He gave great suggestions since he knows the space so well, but was also flexible and accommodating with our specific requests. Jack, Dina and the rest of the staff did a wonderful job helping the entire day run smoothly, and we started there with our ceremony, so they had a LOT to do! Everyone was responsive and dependable, and I have no complaints about choosing them for such an important event. The room looked beautiful, the food was delicious, and everyone had a wonderful time. So many people told us it was the best wedding they had ever attended! Thanks again to Haversham House for giving us the wedding of our dreams! We highly recommend them for any of your event needs, but especially for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jennifer S

Jack and his staff were great at our wedding, I couldnt have ask for a better group of people to work with us for our big day. Everyone loved the food, the venue and the service they got. Also I didn't have a wedding planner and Jack made the whole process really easy for me. I... Read More will definitely use them in the future.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Danielle R

The Haversham House does everything for you! They have tables and chairs and linens available in all color combinations. Food is delicious and wonderfully priced. Ceremony site available on premise also, inside or out in the garden if the weather is nice. (We had ours out there,... Read More it was beautiful!)