The Highlands at Dove Mountain

MARANA, AZ

~Embracing the Magic at Dove Mountain~

What lovelier backdrop for your Arizona wedding than a panoramic view of Tucson’s valley floor and the Santa Catalina and surrounding mountain ranges—an infinite view available exclusively at The Highlands at Dove Mountain!

$$

Guest Capacity

Country Club, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

4949 W HERITAGE CLUB BLVD, MARANA, AZ

A Night to Remember

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Cortney B

My wedding reception was located at Heritage Highlands and it was exactly was I wanted it to be. The staff, and more specifically Elizabeth the coordinator went above and beyond my expectations. She made sure everything ran according the plans we had made, down to getting us out... Read More to sunset pictures on time with golf carts lined up and ready to go. We got so many compliments on the venue, food, and decor. I had an amazing time at our reception and I wouldn't change a thing.

Beautiful venue and wonderful service!

Reviewed on 3/31/2012 Cicely B

My husband and I fell in love with Heritage Highlands almost immediately. There are numerous beautiful places for pictures; our outdoor ceremony had a beautiful desert backdrop; the food was fantastic; our coordinator, Elizabeth, was always calm and on top of the planning... Read More process as we prepared for our big day. We enjoyed every bit of working with Elizabeth from the day we met her to the day we got married. While we did look at a few less expensive venues, we have no regrets about choosing Heritage. Their professionalism and attention to detail made our wedding an absolutely perfect day for us and our guests.

TO The Highlands at Dove Mountain