Modern Cakes with a Delicate Touch

We are a custom cake boutique with an emphasis on taste. Every cake we design, is tailored to your needs -- from mild to wild, we treat each one as a work of art. Let us create an unforgettable edible centerpiece for your special day! Email us today for a quote on the cake of your dreams.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

1816 Willow Ave, Weehawken, NJ Serving NJ & NY Metro (201) 319-0363

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie G

Hudson Cakery made a grooms cake for me in a Boston/Cape Cod/Sports theme for my husband. They worked to do a draw up for me and the vision came perfectly to life in a cake. Plus the cake was delicious! My husband was surprised and absolutely loved it.

Exactly What I Wanted!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Susan M

I currently live in TX, but got married in NJ, where I am from. I found The Hudson Cakery online and asked them to create my TX state shaped cookie favors for my wedding in October and they were a big hit! Jennifer was great to deal with and delivered exactly what I wanted.... Read More Not only was the design perfect, but the cookie was good too. My guests were asking for seconds! I would highly recommend using them for your wedding or other event needs. Great product and great service.

Amazing cakes and service!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Alyssa C

I decided to check out the Hudson Cakery because I'm a local resident and my bus went passed it on a daily basis and I was intrigued by its "appointment only" policy. I looked up the website and immediately fell in love with the cake and cupcake designs. The cake flavors also... Read More seemed innovative and fun. We set up a tasting and met Jen at her shop. First of all, she is a delight. Professional, nice, creative and adorable, Jen is a dream to work with. She asked us before the tasting what sort of flavors we were the most interested in and presented us with a selection at the tasting. We were interesting in a custom flavor: maple bacon. She was more than up to the challenge.. We were so impressed with the quality of her cakes and butter creams. We knew after only a few bites that there was no need to meet with any other bakers: Hudson Cakery was the place for us. We was receptive to all our ideas. Eventually we settled on a selection of 4 cupcake flavors on a tower and a 6" cake topper for us to cut. We returned for a second tasting a month before the wedding to sample everything again (because at the first tasting we tried everything separately, this time we wanted to make sure all our butter cream and cupcake selections tasted good). She had made us a new version of the maple bacon cupcake that blew us away. We also had vanilla cupcakes with salted caramel butter cream, carrot cake with brown sugar butter cream, and chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter butter cream. Because my husband and I don't take cake too seriously and wanted something fun, our cake topper was funfetti cake with the Oreo butter cream. There were only 8 cupcakes left over, and everyone raved about how delicious they were. Everything was amazing. Jen's prices are very fair considering her level of talent. I also want to mention that in April she made nautical themed cookies for my friends bridal shower and she was also so fun to work with then as well. The cookies were impeccable and detailed and had a very subtle lemon flavor that everyone loved. My only regret was not ordering more so I could have had all the left overs for myself. Go with Hudson Cakery, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Daryle M

Hudson Cakery is amazing!! Jenn did our wedding cake for our 1/28/17 reception at the Chart House, and it was absolutely perfect! It was a seamless process from the cake tasting all the way through delivery on the big day, and it was just perfect. Thanks a million Jenn &... Read More team!!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Ashley G

The Hudson Cakery is fantastic!! The prices are perfect for the absolute perfection of a cake that is produced. Jennifer is extremely kind and knows exactly how to bring visions of her clients to life. The Hudson Cakery team was an absolute pleasure to deal with from the moment... Read More we began working with the team. The cake looked phenomenal and tasted even better!! Our guests still compliment the cake!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kathleen I

I sent a photo of a specific cake that i want its far different how it looks in person, I noticed the guest pretty much ignored the cake and the feedback is not as great.

2016-09-13T07:05:37 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that you were not happy with your cake order! The photo you sent us matched what your two tier cake looked like so we are confused as to what you were upset with? Customer service is very important to us as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Hi Jennifer, Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We received so many compliments on the quality of the cake. We tasted other wedding cakes that looked nice, but did not taste as good, and we were so excited when we tasted Jennifer's cake. Thank you so much for all... Read More of your help throughout the process and for helping to make our wedding so wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Tatar D

Our wedding cake was delicious and all the guests loved it.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

I was referred by my caterer to check out the Hudson Cakery for my wedding cake and I'm so happy that I chose them. Jenn was great to work with and I really enjoyed the cake tasting. My wedding cake came out EXACTLY how I expected and I was blown away by how good it tasted.... Read More Almost a month later, and I'm still receiving comments from my guests on how good the cake was. I'd definitely recommend The Hudson Cakery for anyone looking for a cake that looks and tastes amazing.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Nitza M

I cannot say enough about how great everything turned out. From cake tasting to actual night of my wedding. 3 weeks later and people are still raving about the cake pops (chocolate) cupcakes (vanilla w/vanilla buttercream) and cake (red velvet w/cream cheese frosting). Great... Read More tasting, great service, great bakers, great prices. The cake, cupcakes, and pops were one of the favorite things of the night for some people including myself :) thank you Hudson Cakery & Jennifer for making the night that much better !!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Hudson Cakery is fantastic!!! We met with Jennifer for a tasting and were immediately impressed with her shop, the organization of the tasting, and with Jennifer's professionalism. Our cake was beautiful AND delicious. The venue sent us home with the top tier and we ate it all... Read More within a week. No way was that going in the freezer! We loved our cake so much that we are purchasing a birthday cake from HC as well and my hunch is we will be going there for all future cake needs. I'd give 6 stars if I could!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

My wedding cake made by Hudson Cakery was not only beautiful but delicious as well! I was thrilled with how it came out and my guests raved about its delicious taste! Just perfect!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Colleen M

Being gluten-free I wanted to make sure I could eat my wedding cake. Jennifer worked with my now husband and I to make sure the gluten free cake would be something everyone could enjoy. We went with a 3 tiered chocolate fondant cake, it was delicious. We also ordered a banana... Read More bread sheet cake with cream cheese filling (this wasn't displayed but distributed to guests). Our guests raved about both (not to mention, the cake looked beautiful). I am so impressed with the work of Jennifer and her team, I could not be happier with how the cakes turned out.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kerri B

I can't say enough great things about Jenn and the Hudson Cakery. She exceeded our expectations, and delivered an absolutely stunning and totally delicious wedding cake. It was a pleasure working with her. She's prompt, professional, and pays attention to every detail. I... Read More recommend The Hudson Cakery for any and all occasions.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Janelle G

I worked with Jen on the Groom's Cake for our rehearsal dinner and it was the highlight of the night! She was able to incorporate all of my husband's favorite things (his hobbies, career and other interests) in the most incredible way. AND....it was delicious! I got to have... Read More nutella filling and she made sure it was almond free for a family member with allergies. She's amazing and I would recommend her to anyone! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

We were blown away with the amazing cake by Hudson Cakery!! Jenn took excellent care of us from the tasting to making sure the cake arrived for our blizzard wedding! All of our guests couldn't get enough of the cake. I for one are it for breakfast post-wedding. I look forward... Read More to our next event so we can order another cake. Thank you for all of your hard work and care. I highly recommend Hudson Cakery!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Heather H

Jennifer is absolutely AMAZING!!! Fast email responses. She setup a tasting appointment with my now husband and I within the same week for a wedding occurring the following week. It was so hard to choose our flavors because every single one was so good!! She totally understood... Read More our vision and our cake met all our expectations. She also let us add on cookie favors. Easy contract signing after the tasting appointment and payment via check on site. She even let me increase our favor numbers and pay online for the difference. My guests loved the taste of my cake (pink champagne). I HIGHLY recommend The Hudson Cakery for any event and will be using them in the future! smile emoticon

Groom's Cake

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

After searching through many vendors for a grooms cake for my husband, I chose The Hudson Cakery. I am so thrilled with my decision. The cake was one of the biggest hits of the wedding! Jen did a fantastic job in creating exactly what I wanted. She worked with me in choosing a... Read More design, as well as flavor. The cake was perfect and it tasted even better! She was easy to communicate with and very dependable. The cost was right compared to many other vendors and the cake was even delivered 45 miles away. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jennifer C

We couldn't have loved our cake any more than we did - a red velvet, four tier, naked cake for 200 people with cream cheese icing. Not only was it the most beautiful thing we'd ever seen -- but it was also delicious, something that many cake companies lack -- but not Hudson... Read More Cakery! Jen of the Hudson Cakery is the best -- she never fails with her amazing cakes -- both delectable and gorgeous. She also made a custom groom "cake" aka her amazing cake pops -- basketball designs filled with carrot cake. The guest loved it, and it was such a personal touch! <3 HIGHLY recommend The Hudson Cakery to any bride and groom looking for a perfect cake both in taste and aesthetics!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Susan V

We love The Hudson Cakery!! I've used this vendor before for non-wedding items and it was a no-brainer to use Jenn for our wedding, especially after the beautiful work she did for my sister's wedding. We got black & white cookies (for the welcome bags in our NYC wedding), our... Read More wedding cake and special made Golden Girls cookies (I'm a big fan) for the wedding and all were fantastic!!! The look as well as the taste are outstanding and Jenn is really a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend and would use again for any of my future events. Thank you, Hudson Cakery!

Beautiful, delicious and well-priced!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Colleen K

I am so happy we chose Hudson Cakery for our cakes. We did a cake for 180 people and a groom's cake. They did a beautiful job, delivered on-time and the best part-- they were so yummy! Thank you, Hudson Cakery :)

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Tim W

I cannot even begin to explain how awesome The Hudson Cakery was as our cake and cupcake vendor this past May. They seriously went beyond our expectations. First off, the cupcakes. They were the tastiest, most delicious ones we tried anywhere, the hands-down winners. We also... Read More had a small chocolate cake atop our tower and this was equally delicious. Just so you can get a sense of how much we loved their stuff, I went ahead and hired Jennifer and her team to supply cupcakes for THREE additional work events in the weeks before and after our wedding. They are that good. Their customer service is lovely and their space is bright and happy. Everything about the experience, from meeting Jennifer, to our consultation and tasting, to our actual wedding, was a true pleasure. Book with The Hudson Cakery!! You won't be disappointed =)

Highlight of the wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Nicole S

Everyone asked us where our cake was from. Everyone said it was a beautiful and delicious cake. I had a few guests who work for catering companies ask me for the name of the company we got the wedding cake from. The cake tasting was also a fun thing to do. We did 2 tier... Read More (small wedding of 60 people). Top tier was red velvet with cream cheese filling and bottom tier was vanilla cake with cannoli filling. DELICIOUS!

Delicious AND Beautiful

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Teril T

Jen and the Hudson Cakery did a fantastic job on my wedding cake. It was delicious and beautiful, and exactly what I had envisioned. I cannot recommend her services highly enough. I look forward to ordering a second cake for our first anniversary. Yum!!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Jillian P

It has been exactly one month since my wedding and I am not exaggerating when I say that I still have friends telling me that my cake was the best wedding cake they've ever had! (chocolate with Oreo Buttercream filling) On top of the quality of the cake, Jenn (the head cake... Read More designer), is a doll and such a pleasure to work with. She brought my vision to life and took my budget into full consideration. I recommend Hudson Cakery with the utmost confidence that anyone who uses them for their event will be 110% satisfied with the results!