Modern Cakes with a Delicate Touch

We are a custom cake boutique with an emphasis on taste. Every cake we design, is tailored to your needs -- from mild to wild, we treat each one as a work of art. Let us create an unforgettable edible centerpiece for your special day! Email us today for a quote on the cake of your dreams.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

1816 Willow Ave, Weehawken, NJ Serving NJ & NY Metro (201) 319-0363

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie G

Hudson Cakery made a grooms cake for me in a Boston/Cape Cod/Sports theme for my husband. They worked to do a draw up for me and the vision came perfectly to life in a cake. Plus the cake was delicious! My husband was surprised and absolutely loved it.

Exactly What I Wanted!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Susan M

I currently live in TX, but got married in NJ, where I am from. I found The Hudson Cakery online and asked them to create my TX state shaped cookie favors for my wedding in October and they were a big hit! Jennifer was great to deal with and delivered exactly what I wanted.... Read More Not only was the design perfect, but the cookie was good too. My guests were asking for seconds! I would highly recommend using them for your wedding or other event needs. Great product and great service.

Amazing cakes and service!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Alyssa C

I decided to check out the Hudson Cakery because I'm a local resident and my bus went passed it on a daily basis and I was intrigued by its "appointment only" policy. I looked up the website and immediately fell in love with the cake and cupcake designs. The cake flavors also... Read More seemed innovative and fun. We set up a tasting and met Jen at her shop. First of all, she is a delight. Professional, nice, creative and adorable, Jen is a dream to work with. She asked us before the tasting what sort of flavors we were the most interested in and presented us with a selection at the tasting. We were interesting in a custom flavor: maple bacon. She was more than up to the challenge.. We were so impressed with the quality of her cakes and butter creams. We knew after only a few bites that there was no need to meet with any other bakers: Hudson Cakery was the place for us. We was receptive to all our ideas. Eventually we settled on a selection of 4 cupcake flavors on a tower and a 6" cake topper for us to cut. We returned for a second tasting a month before the wedding to sample everything again (because at the first tasting we tried everything separately, this time we wanted to make sure all our butter cream and cupcake selections tasted good). She had made us a new version of the maple bacon cupcake that blew us away. We also had vanilla cupcakes with salted caramel butter cream, carrot cake with brown sugar butter cream, and chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter butter cream. Because my husband and I don't take cake too seriously and wanted something fun, our cake topper was funfetti cake with the Oreo butter cream. There were only 8 cupcakes left over, and everyone raved about how delicious they were. Everything was amazing. Jen's prices are very fair considering her level of talent. I also want to mention that in April she made nautical themed cookies for my friends bridal shower and she was also so fun to work with then as well. The cookies were impeccable and detailed and had a very subtle lemon flavor that everyone loved. My only regret was not ordering more so I could have had all the left overs for myself. Go with Hudson Cakery, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kimberly C

Hudson Cakery did an amazing job! We ordered a pink-velvet cake, ring cookies and macaroons as a favor. All were amazing. The cake came out perfect! The ring cookies were a great ad on! Would highly recommend them! Super easy and flexible to work with :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Angelina T

We couldn't have chosen a better place to have our wedding cake done. Prices are very reasonable. The cake was lovely, and they were prompt and professional. They were even nice enough to recreate our top tier after ours was somehow served at the wedding. I will definitely... Read More be using them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Bayyana H

Jennifer is amazing! I wish we had more events coming up just to have some of her outstanding cake. Not only was the cake visually stunning, the flavor and texture of the cake was amazing. We decided to have an almond cake with pineapple filling and orange marmalade buttercream.... Read More The combination of flavors worked so well together, we couldn’t have asked for a better cake. Jennifer and her staff were so easy to work with. We had a last minute change to the top layer of the cake, and they were able to accommodate our request. My husband recently switched to gluten free and we needed to switch the top layer. Jessica was able to make the top an almond cake with salted caramel – it was amazing. We can’t thank you enough being part of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kim F

The Hudson Cakery team was absolutely fabulous! They were extremely helpful with the design, great with communication, and the end result was perfect. We had awesome beach themed cookies for our wedding favors and they were not only super cool looking, but delicious!! Thank you... Read More guys!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 estefanis f

Wow is what I can say about Hudson Cakery. My wedding was n 6/22/17. I went less traditional and only ordered a small carrot cake for my cake and 8 dozen cupcakes for guests. I did a cake tasting a few months back, but that did not do this place justice. Everyone raved about how... Read More beautifully decorated and great tasting the cupcakes were. My cake was also so delicious and moist. Jennifer was great to work with and responded to my emails in a timely fashion. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Karlye G

We cannot thank you enough for creating the most beautiful and tasty wedding cake! We loved working with you and going to the tasting to pick out what we wanted. We couldn't decide on just one flavor so we ended up picking 3 different cake flavors! Our wedding guests are still... Read More talking about how delicious everything was. We also used your macaroons as our favors which were such a hit! Our cake and macaroons were exactly what we wanted, thank you for making our day so sweet!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Suzy E

Jennifer and the staff at The Hudson Cakery were such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Our cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. Their flavors are creative and refreshing. We loved that we were allowed privacy to discuss cake flavors during our scheduled... Read More tasting. Something that we found uncommon and created many awkward and uncomfortable moments at other bakeries. We can't wait to order our anniversary cake! Our guests loved the cake and many said it was the best wedding cake they can remember having.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Andrea B

My wedding was may 27 and the cake was absolutely amazing and beautiful. But must important the cake was super good, i still have people saying that they had never tasted something like that!!! And that makes me extremely happy! Jennifer was sweet and professional since day 1!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Ji O

We enjoyed the cake tasting and it was an easy choice! We loved the wedding cake and it was awesome as we imagined. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Daryle M

Hudson Cakery is amazing!! Jenn did our wedding cake for our 1/28/17 reception at the Chart House, and it was absolutely perfect! It was a seamless process from the cake tasting all the way through delivery on the big day, and it was just perfect. Thanks a million Jenn &... Read More team!!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Ashley G

The Hudson Cakery is fantastic!! The prices are perfect for the absolute perfection of a cake that is produced. Jennifer is extremely kind and knows exactly how to bring visions of her clients to life. The Hudson Cakery team was an absolute pleasure to deal with from the moment... Read More we began working with the team. The cake looked phenomenal and tasted even better!! Our guests still compliment the cake!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kathleen I

I sent a photo of a specific cake that i want its far different how it looks in person, I noticed the guest pretty much ignored the cake and the feedback is not as great.

2016-09-13T07:05:37 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry that you were not happy with your cake order! The photo you sent us matched what your two tier cake looked like so we are confused as to what you were upset with? Customer service is very important to us as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Hi Jennifer, Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We received so many compliments on the quality of the cake. We tasted other wedding cakes that looked nice, but did not taste as good, and we were so excited when we tasted Jennifer's cake. Thank you so much for all... Read More of your help throughout the process and for helping to make our wedding so wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Tatar D

Our wedding cake was delicious and all the guests loved it.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

I was referred by my caterer to check out the Hudson Cakery for my wedding cake and I'm so happy that I chose them. Jenn was great to work with and I really enjoyed the cake tasting. My wedding cake came out EXACTLY how I expected and I was blown away by how good it tasted.... Read More Almost a month later, and I'm still receiving comments from my guests on how good the cake was. I'd definitely recommend The Hudson Cakery for anyone looking for a cake that looks and tastes amazing.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Nitza M

I cannot say enough about how great everything turned out. From cake tasting to actual night of my wedding. 3 weeks later and people are still raving about the cake pops (chocolate) cupcakes (vanilla w/vanilla buttercream) and cake (red velvet w/cream cheese frosting). Great... Read More tasting, great service, great bakers, great prices. The cake, cupcakes, and pops were one of the favorite things of the night for some people including myself :) thank you Hudson Cakery & Jennifer for making the night that much better !!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Hudson Cakery is fantastic!!! We met with Jennifer for a tasting and were immediately impressed with her shop, the organization of the tasting, and with Jennifer's professionalism. Our cake was beautiful AND delicious. The venue sent us home with the top tier and we ate it all... Read More within a week. No way was that going in the freezer! We loved our cake so much that we are purchasing a birthday cake from HC as well and my hunch is we will be going there for all future cake needs. I'd give 6 stars if I could!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

My wedding cake made by Hudson Cakery was not only beautiful but delicious as well! I was thrilled with how it came out and my guests raved about its delicious taste! Just perfect!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Colleen M

Being gluten-free I wanted to make sure I could eat my wedding cake. Jennifer worked with my now husband and I to make sure the gluten free cake would be something everyone could enjoy. We went with a 3 tiered chocolate fondant cake, it was delicious. We also ordered a banana... Read More bread sheet cake with cream cheese filling (this wasn't displayed but distributed to guests). Our guests raved about both (not to mention, the cake looked beautiful). I am so impressed with the work of Jennifer and her team, I could not be happier with how the cakes turned out.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kerri B

I can't say enough great things about Jenn and the Hudson Cakery. She exceeded our expectations, and delivered an absolutely stunning and totally delicious wedding cake. It was a pleasure working with her. She's prompt, professional, and pays attention to every detail. I... Read More recommend The Hudson Cakery for any and all occasions.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Janelle G

I worked with Jen on the Groom's Cake for our rehearsal dinner and it was the highlight of the night! She was able to incorporate all of my husband's favorite things (his hobbies, career and other interests) in the most incredible way. AND....it was delicious! I got to have... Read More nutella filling and she made sure it was almond free for a family member with allergies. She's amazing and I would recommend her to anyone! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

We were blown away with the amazing cake by Hudson Cakery!! Jenn took excellent care of us from the tasting to making sure the cake arrived for our blizzard wedding! All of our guests couldn't get enough of the cake. I for one are it for breakfast post-wedding. I look forward... Read More to our next event so we can order another cake. Thank you for all of your hard work and care. I highly recommend Hudson Cakery!!