The Imperia on Easton

Somerset, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Imperia on Easton

A BALLROOM IN SOMERSET, NJ

The Cristal Ballroom is the largest event space at The Imperia on Easton. It covers 7,592 square feet and can hold up to 750 guests. The Cristal Ballroom includes a large pre-event area, a spacious stage and a Bose audio sound system. This gorgeous room features elegant chandeliers, coffered ceilings with blue accents, huge Palladian windows and a terrace that provides amazing views of the garden.

The Majestica Ballroom offers 5,192 square feet of space and can be opened up to a huge 3,100-square-foot private stone patio that features exotic plants and cascading waters. Inside the ballroom, there are contemporary sconces and chandeliers, a coffered ceiling and luxurious carpeting. It also include use of a pre-event area with marble floors and a Bose audio sound system.

The Regalia Ballroom covers 5,016 square feet and features stylish carpeted flooring, finished woodwork, deep coffered arched ceilings, contemporary chandeliers, gorgeous draperies and Palladian windows. It also comes with access to a Bose audio sound system.

A private stone patio is perfect for a cocktail hour. It features a charming marble gazebo, comfortable benches and a waterfall garden.

The Imperia on Easton has a team of professional event coordinators that work with the bride and groom to plan and oversee every aspect of their wedding festivities. An assortment of wedding packages are offered and include things like an on-site wedding coordinator, choice of table linens and a variety of menu options, including vegetarian and kosher options.

The Imperia wedding menu may include a cocktail hour with cocktails, food displays, butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, carving and specialty food stations and silver chafing dish displays. A sit-down dinner is offered and includes a first course with pasta, soup or appetizer, two salads, choice of entree, accompaniments and dessert. All menus include five hours of unlimited liquor, white glove service and champagne with strawberries.

Enhancements are available with each wedding package, including ice sculptures, a cigar roller, Chiavari chairs, uplighting, a chocolate fountain and additional reception time.

A DJ or live music is permitted in each venue space and extensive AV equipment is readily available for the couple to use. Each ballroom also comes with it's own charming bridal suite and includes personalized service and complimentary champagne on the wedding day.

• Top-shelf liquor and a champagne greeting
  • Fresh floral centerpieces
  • Custom wedding cake
  • Valet parking
  • Coat check
  • Direction, escort and menu cards

Simply Extraordinary

With a unique blend of modern beauty, world-class cuisine and professionally trained staff, at The Imperia, it's all in the details. Combining elegance with contemporary style and exquisite service, The Imperia promises an extraordinary, one-of-a-kind event that will be etched in your memory.

Ballroom, Garden, Hotel, Park

1714 Easton Avenue, Somerset, NJ (732) 469-2522

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Ashley R

We had our wedding a few weeks ago at the Imperia! I can't say enough about how wonderful they were! The venue is absolutely beautiful! We used the Majestica patio for the ceremony and the ballroom for the reception. Everything was perfect from beginning to end! We knew as soon... Read More as we saw the Imperia that this was where we were going to get married! Arlene was so amazing throughout the planning process she is so easy to talk to made us feel comfortable every step of the way! Brenda was our Maitre D, she was amazing as well! We met her at our food tasting and I knew I wanted her to be with us at our wedding! She did a fabulous job! She was so much fun and she helped calm me down when I needed it (and I definitely needed it �) we also had Margaret as our bridal attendant who was so sweet and always there whenever we needed her! She anticipated my needs and made sure everything was perfect for us! My friends and family couldn't say enough to about the service from waiters, waitresses and bartenders especially Rosa and Mike! I wish I could remember everyone's names because everyone was great! The food was Amazing as well from the cocktail hour to dinner and then the Viennese gala! The desserts were fantastic everyone of my guests were in heaven and are still taking about that dessert table!! I highly recommend the Imperia!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Melissa K

We got married at The Imperia on October 1, 2016 and everything was PERFECT! We ended up working with Phil who was the absolute best from start to finish and he really made sure everything went perfectly the day of the wedding. He was so accommodating with everything that we... Read More wanted and really made sure all my little touches stood out. It was supposed to rain that day and we still wanted to get married outside and they allowed us to rent a tent last minute for the patio just so everything would be perfect still, and it was. The food was amazing, the decor looked flawless and all of my guests are still bragging about how great the day was and we couldn't have done it without everyone at The Imperia! I would recommend The Imperia to anyone getting married who just wants an amazing experience with a venue from start to finish. This day can be very stressful and it was just so nice to know that we had such an amazing team behind us. Thank you to The Imperia for making our wedding one for the books!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Joanne L

The Imperia is so under the radar and provided an amazing day. The food, service, and staff were perfect. We were so surprised with the food. We were nervous due to previous reviews but they really stepped up their game. If you're looking for a big ballroom princess wedding,... Read More this might not be your place. However, it was exactly what I was looking for in terms of size, outdoor space, colors, and scenery. So happy this was my venue and I encourage everyone to check it out. Beautiful entrance and staircase. Great arbor for photos. Perfect patio area. Huge rooms. I just loved it all.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Maiza G

Amazing!! Highly recommend .

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Amy L

We had our wedding at the Imperia on 9/9/2017 in the Majestica Ballroom with the ceremony on the patio. We can’t say enough great things about the venue, the staff, the food, etc. Everything was perfect. We worked with Phil from the beginning and he was always so nice and... Read More helpful. Arlene was very helpful as we wrapped up all the details for the wedding. She was so detail oriented, thinking of little things we hadn’t even thought of. We were worried because we had a significant amount of decorations, additions to centerpieces, etc, and we weren’t sure if they would be able to set everything up themselves. They not only did a beautiful job setting everything up exactly as we requested but as the night went on and, for example, the place card table was removed, they repurposed our decorations and used them for the Viennese table and other areas that we hadn’t thought of. Maureen was our Maître D and she was so nice, extremely helpful, and on top of everything! The food was amazing! As the bride and groom unfortunately we didn’t eat much but we made sure to get the mashed potato bar at the cocktail hour and it was outstanding! The dinner was so good and they even wrapped up the rest of our dinner so we were able to enjoy it the next day. The Viennese table was a huge hit! The room was filled with cookies, pastries, chocolate fondue, churros, an ice cream bar, everything you can think of, and our family and friends raved about how great it was! Since the wedding, we’ve received so many compliments on the outstanding food, how beautiful the ceremony and reception were, and the excellent staff. We can’t say enough great things about the Imperia, they made our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Cathy P

I loved The Imperia! The food was great, and all of our guests were amazed by the cocktail hour and Venetian hour! Arlene was super helpful throughout the whole process of planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jessica C

For starters we love Arlene, the downside the other part of the staff is horrible. Did not have the right Maitre D, and she was hardly with us. Someone told my husband to get his own food for cocktail hour when our Maitre D wasn't there to make sure we had food in our bridal... Read More suite. My cake topper was not put on my cake. There were alot of people that did not get their salad or pasta or their entree and if some did it was cold. Nobody knew there was an ice cream bar. We also had an ice luge but people couldn't actually take a shot they had to pour it in a cup. Then after it all was over I found all this stuff out and brought it up to Arlene where she was also disappointed in all of it and didn't know what happened where she was to talk to the general manager and the chef and she would let me know but that was almost 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. They also had another wedding going on so it's as if my wedding was forgotten about and not given the full 100%. Sorry to write such a bad review but we were disappointed, the only good part was that Arlene took care of us until the wedding day came and she was great, other than that not good.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jordan T

We had our wedding last month at The Imperia and we couldn't have been happier. We worked with Maria Phillips-Smith and she was absolutely wonderful - the most professional, answered any call/email quickly, very accommodating to anything we needed, and helped to make everything... Read More run smoothly - she was such a joy to work with! Our guests were just as impressed as we were, especially about how great the food was. The chef and his team were excellent and everything was so memorable. We had the best time and we will remember it forever!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Alyssa S

This venue is the best o can't say how great the staff is and how beautiful the grounds are. We had our wedding a couple weeks ago and I'm still on such a high. Our staff the night of didn't let us sweat or do a thing! The people leading up to the day with Phil and Maria were so... Read More carefree and enjoyable to work with! They worked around all of our requests and made sure the night went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend this place, its beautiful! Thank you all who helped!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lisa J

My sister got married here it was great!The food was excellent The cocktail hour started With stations definitely recommend the pasta station. My dinner was spectacular it was garnish with orchids.The ballroom was beautiful.The only concern was the how a few servers could of... Read More been more attentive.Other then tan it was really good!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kelly C

Nice venue, elegant, clean, good food, polite staff. Outdoor cocktail hour was a hit! Downside, waiter/waitress maitre'd staff suits, shoes and uniforms were dirty, old and worn out. This staff did not belong at a formal event. Very embarrassing. And no soap in the... Read More bathrooms. Issue management can fix. I would recommend the Imperia.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Katie K

When you walk into a wedding venue most places will promise you the world, but how many will keep that promise? The Imperia and its staff most certainly will. It was the second venue on our list to check out and after looking at two more following, my now wife and I were done.... Read More We knew we had to book The Imperia. Stacy answered every email that we sent within minutes, and no – we are not kidding. She is wonderful! She and her staff exceeded our expectations as a bride and groom for not only that day, but for all the days leading up to our wedding too. We had only compliments of how amazing the food was from cocktail hour to the main course. We also had the Viennese table, which blew both of us away and our guests! One friend even said, “I feel like I’m at Beyoncé’s wedding!” after she saw how many desserts were set up. The beauty of the venue, the food and bar service, and the professionalism are top notch. It was the perfect decision for us to choose The Imperia for our special day.

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

I could not have asked for a better wedding night due to the Imperia. From the superb food and service to the gorgeous venue, everything was perfect! 6 out of 5 stars easily!!! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Ria C

We got married on September. All our guests loved our venue. They love the food and couldn't get enough of the food. Some of our guests said they've never had that much food at a wedding. Arlene and the staff was very wonderful and catered to our every need. One thing I wish is... Read More that we could take more pictures in our venue.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Rosy R

Everyone at the Imperia was great to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. Arlene, Brenda and Stephanie were awesome and made my day easy and allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day. Everyone raved about the food and the atmosphere. They even accommodated my... Read More husband's classic car for pictures. I would highly recommend them as a venue for your wedding or any other party you might have.

Wedding Venue Review.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

BEST WEDDING VENUE IN NJ!!! My husband and I had a hard time deciding on a venue we both liked for our wedding but when we saw the Imperia and met Arlene...we booked everything that same day. Arlene was amazing and instrumental in everything throughout our planning to the day of... Read More our wedding 8/30/2015. The Imperia has different sized rooms and halls for every type of event. We wanted to have our entire wedding centralized and the Imperia did it all, perfectly. Our ceremony was done outside on their patio, our cocktail hour was done in their Regalia room and our reception was done in their Majestica room. Everything was expertly coordinated, from the food to the décor. Their garden with the gazebo was perfect for pictures as well. Even the bridal suite was great...it was spacious and comfortable. Our wedding guests are still praising us on how beautiful and well prepared everything was. Arlene is the best!!! Highly recommended venue and will definitely use them again!!! Ishanie and Douglas. 8/30/2015

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Michelle

Phil, Maureen and Daisy did everything we asked to make our wedding perfect. Our wedding went exactly the way we wished it to be because of them. The cocktail hour was amazing , all of our guest raved about it along with how beautiful the venue was. Highly recommend!

Amazing night! Excellent service

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Caitlin L

I was thrilled that we chose the Imperia! We had a small destination wedding in Mexico and then had a more traditional wedding reception for all of our family and friends at the Imperia. We had about 185 guest total and we heard rave reviews from our guests about this being... Read More one of the best wedding receptions they ever attended. We had our cocktail hour in the Regalia Ballroom and there was so much food and a beautiful set up. We had our reception in the Cristal Ballroom and the set up was absolutely beautiful with the teal uplighting. The best part of this venue is the staff. They made us feel totally taken care of so we were able to actually enjoy the night. Our coordinator Arlene was wonderful! She really knows what she is doing and had some great suggestions. Our Maitre D Brenda was the sweetest woman and made sure we were totally taken care of and even make sure I had a chance to eat some dinner. Daisy took care of anything I needed as far as drinks, helped carry my dress and even knew how to bustle it! Everyone we met that works there from the chef to the wait staff is wonderful and very professional. We couldn't have asked for a better night!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Rachel H

I would definitely recommend The Imperia to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding. Phil Mercado and his staff can make any dream happen. He was attentive and was flexible with ever decision we made. I wanted an outdoor wedding, however the rain did not allow this to happen.... Read More Phil was prepared with a perfect back-up plan and made it look beautiful. All my guests enjoyed the atomsphere, food and accommodating staff. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Allison H

I cannot say enough good things about the Imperia! I couldn't imagine my wedding at any other venue. Arlene, specifically, was absolutely wonderful to work with. She always responded right away, and gave me a wedding that was above and beyond my dreams! We received endless... Read More compliments on how delicious the food was and I even had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding they've been too! I can't thank Arlene and the entire staff at The Imperia enough for providing us with a reception of a lifetime!!

Unforgettable night

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Noelle R

Arlene did an outstanding job for my wedding. Every question i had for her was answered instantly if not no later than the day after, and if she couldn't answer because she was out then someone else would get back to you. The venue is beautiful with the open parallel staircase... Read More and beautiful chandelier in the lobby, i fell in love with it the first time i saw it that even after seeing other venues months after my husband and I were drawn back there. The price was perfect for me she suggested me the winter promo they had going on which brought our cost right to where we wanted it. The food was amazing, my guests were raving about the cocktail hour which I was hoping to attend myself but we got too busy with pictures lol! I highly suggest you brides and grooms make time to attend your cocktail hour at this place!! Overall amazing job, it was certainly a night to remember everything came together perfectly and my Maitre D really treated me like a queen!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

THE BEST VENUE EVER!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Jean l

We fell in love with the venue when we walked in and saw the staircase and then we fell in love again when we walked out onto the Majestica patio. We never wanted an outside wedding until we walked outside and saw that patio! The rooms were amazing and the layout for the... Read More majestica room was perfect and private. We originally had Stephanie helping us and she was amazing to work with. She moved up to corporate and then we had Jaci and Phil working with us on our wedding and both were so nice and helpful. They worked with us on pricing and fit an amazing reception into our budget and Phil even threw in the ice cream sundae bar which made my husband THRILLED!!! Phil really is the best asset the Imperia has he was awesome!! They set up all the items we made and all the things we did for our day. They set up tables for our baskets of blankets for the ceremony along with hot chocolate station, they set up all the signs we made to put around. They made sure all the details we dropped off were out and set up perfectly! I mean we dropped off a ton (more than 500!) of votive candles to line outside and inside and they set them all up and lite them all for us and made sure they all looked great!! It was a ridiculous amount of candles and they didn't bat an eye!! They helped walk us thru every step and were so helpful responding to all my pain in the butt emails I sent!! They set us up with great vendors, and the centerpieces are included in the cost of the venue and the choices were still beautiful!!! Our Maitre D Maureen was so awesome and wonderful! Daisy our personal waitress was so attentive and made sure she was always floating around us to get us another drink, bring our food when we sat, I didn't even realize all the times she was following behind me carrying my train!!! The food was so amazing and tasted so good!! All of our guests and family couldn't believe how much food there was!! Plus everyone LOVED the he-man station, including my husband! It was so unique and different to have comfort type foods along with the more exotic options!! The cocktail hour was so abundant that most of our guests thought it was the actual dinner!! Then getting to choose table side for your entrée was sooo nice and added a bit of elegance to the night! Plus saved us from having to get everyones orders ahead of time and risk changing their mind that night. I just really cannot tell you how amazing and perfect our night was because of Phil and his staff at the Imperia!! They made us feel like their only event and all the food and set up was amazing!! Really the BEST VENUE out there we could not have asked for anything more perfect than the Imperia on Easton!! Thank you Imperia for making our night PERFECT!!! ~Jean & Jon

Beautiful Venue. Affordable Price. Amazing Food. Caring Staff.

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Tasha M

My wedding was held Friday November 7th 2014 in the Majestica ballroom at The Imperia. I have to say that every experience I had with the staff from start to finish has been a great one! After studying local venues on this site, we decided to check out The Imperia first. We met... Read More with Arlene in October 2013 and were immediately impressed with the grounds and the amenities that they had to offer us. Arlene was a doll and worked with us to stay within our means and still give us what we were looking for. The quality of the food was outstanding considering the price we paid. I don't think I've ever experienced "wedding food" as tasty as the Imperia's. During the tasting our parents were floored with the quality and quantity of the food. It was definitely hard to pick out our menu to say the least! The day of, as to be expected, our guests complimented us on both the cocktail hour food and the reception food stating they were equally delicious! The grounds at The Imperia are simply breathtaking. From the beautiful gazebo in the front to the amazingly stunning patio in the back and the gorgeous staircase in between, my husband and I are confident that we will have the most gorgeous wedding photos!! Perhaps the most beautiful (and our favorite) part of The Imperia was our Viennese gala which was held outside on the patio. They had magnificent blue uplighting with fire pits and heaters and an amazing assortment of sweet treats! As soon as they lifted the curtains inside the Majestica, my guests were stunned in amazement. The staff at The Imperia treated us like royalty. Arlene is very dedicated to her brides and grooms. She was always prompt to return our phone calls or emails and always did so in a professional but personable manner. She graciously moved our cocktail hour into another ballroom as the weather was too cold and windy at the time to have it outside, as opposed to having it in the pre-event area (hallway leading into the Majestica) as previously planned. I feel I cannot thank her enough for that! She really was a pleasure to work with! Our Maitre'd Maureen was fantastic. She coordinated and took care of everything so we did not have to worry. She was very attentive to our needs the entire evening. At the end of the night, she quickly and carefully packed up all our items such as toasting flutes, cake cutters, picture frames and bouquets. My bridal attendant (her name escapes me) was also very sweet and looked after me lovingly. She was there to cater to my every need, making sure I had another drink before I even had a chance to ask. My husband and I are both extremely happy with the way our wedding turned out. Our guests complimented us numerous times about what a great wedding it was. I highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for a beautiful venue with professional and caring staff, delicious food and a great price!

Our Daughter Kelley's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 sharon s

Our daughter got married on Friday, October 24th at the Imperia. The ceremony was held outside and everything was perfect. When the cocktail hour started and I saw how beautiful everything was and my guests were coming up to my husband and I telling us how great the food was... Read More and that they couldn't believe just how much food there was. The dinner food was just as great! Arlene, from the Imperia, helped Kelley organize every detail for her wedding. Whenever Kelley emailed or called Arlene, if she wasn't at her desk then, she got back to Kelley very soon there after. Arlene was awesome! The entire experience on Kelley's wedding day was perfect, everything was perfect. As our guests were leaving they were telling us that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. They are still talking about it. We are so happy our daughter and son in law picked the Imperia!!!

Great time

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Nicole C

I had my reception at the Imperia in Somerset and it was fabulous. The staff was incredibly helpful from beginning to end. At the food tasting they mentioned they just added new options to the menu and told us all about them (we even ended up getting some at the wedding and they... Read More were a huge hit). Everyone was incredibly accommodating and the day went off without a hitch!