The Inn at New Hyde Park

New Hyde Park, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Inn at New Hyde Park

A BALLROOM IN NEW HYDE PARK, NY

Established in 1938, The Inn at New Hyde Park shares the beauty of Long Island and a long and illustrious history of elegant events. The elegant wrought-iron gates and tall brick entrance inspires to-be-weds to grab those "first look" photos as they enter the building on their amazing journey.

The Georgian Ballroom shares 6,000 square feet of event space with seating for up to 500 guests for a complete wedding ceremony and reception in the same room. Towering 15-foot ceilings are hand-painted and share 15 sparkling crystal chandeliers surrounded by gorgeous crown molding. A gleaming hardwood floor, French doors that overlook the manicured gardens and a warmly carpeted seating area give the room a spacious and appealing air. State-of-the-art sound and uplighting add color and vibrancy to any event.

The Gable Room is just over 4,000 square feet with seating for up to 160 guests. This boutique ballroom shares a sparkling cherry wood dance floor and crystal chandeliers with to-be-weds' seeking a more sedate and smaller space. The elegant fireplace is flanked with glimmering wall sconces that make an excellent backdrop for a wedding ceremony that shares the space.

The Tuscany Room inspires couples to celebrate the magic of delicious wine and elegant decor. Seating approximately 150 guests, the Tuscany Room has custom copper ceilings along with warm stone fireplaces overlooking a graceful view of the surrounding gardens.

The Conservatory Room with its pretty windows overlooking the garden is a bright and open space designed to seat up to 100 guests. Warm wooden floors and golden accents give the Conservatory Room a sunny feel. State-of-the-art audio and video equipment give the room a technical edge for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

The Anthonian/Rose Room seats up to 150 guests when combined to create an ideal location for a small wedding ceremony and attached reception. The rooms share elegant hardwood floors and sparkling alabaster chandeliers along with crown moldings and a beautiful baby grand piano.

The Inn at New Hyde Park is a historic venue in Long Island, New York, covering two complete city blocks. Recently renovated ballrooms give the venue an edge when it comes to catering to the couple. French doors and a gorgeous garden give The Inn at New Hyde Park an old world elegance that inspires formal weddings and receptions. Onsite catering is available for all events with a menu that ranges from fresh seafood to vegetarian delights. Award-winning chefs and creative cuisine are hallmarks of The Inn at New Hyde Park's reputation.

The Inn at New Hyde Park has special rates for couples choosing a winter wedding date, although holidays are excluded. Onsite event planners and a huge vendor's list provide a selection of items for to-be-weds to add to a simple event to make it even more memorable.

With its gorgeous gardens and grand ballrooms, The Inn at New Hyde Park is definitely a perk when it comes to planning a wedding in Long Island.

• Attached bridal suites for couples
  • Close to restaurants and lodging
  • Historic venue

Modern Luxury, Timeless Elegance...

The Inn at New Hyde Park is a turn of the century estate house complete with a luxurious bridal suite, indoor and outdoor wedding chapels, terraces, fountains, and gardens. Let our team help you create your picture perfect wedding.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

214 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY (516) 354-7797

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Melissa C

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! From the moment I saw this venue over a year ago I instantly fell in love. The outdoor space is gorgeous, the cocktail area was amazing, and the reception area is beautiful! The service from the moment I went to look at the venue was superb. Jeff was... Read More the person I dealt with a majority of the time and he was always willing to help and available to answer all my questions. Jennifer the event planner makes all your worries go away and goes through all the details of the final day. My maître d was Carlos and he was amazing from the moment my aunt got there in the morning. My aunt did all the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding and Carlos and his team helped put EVERYTHING together. My wedding wouldn't be possible without them. My bridal attendant Liz was with me every step of the way in a non invasive way which was great. My mom kept telling me how Liz was doing all sorts of things in the ceremony area and reception area to help yet she always managed to be with me! It was like she was in 2 places at the same time. Wow I don't know where they find they're staff but everyone was truly amazing. If I could get married again I would do it just to get married at The Inn at New Hyde Park. My day flowed beautifully without any worries, everything was taken care off. People usually say there is always ONE thing that goes wrong on your wedding day and I was waiting for that to happen but it was made possible because the staff at the Inn is always on top of everything. They even packed the top of my cake for me at the end of the night which I come felt forgot about and they wrote the sweetest note on top of it. Btw, the food is delicious! There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about this place, if you are undecided over which venue to get married in you have to visit The Inn and you will have no doubt in your mind that this is THE place. Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Nicole S

12/31/17 - The best day ever! Thank you so much to everyone at INHP. from Felicia to Jennifer Francesca Carlos Jessica....so many people involved in making the day flawless. I felt like a queen and could not stop smiling. My husband and I had the most stress free day of our... Read More lives and not to mention the best dinner ever. There isn't anything I could think of that the venue could have done better. My guests are still raving about the food and even more so about the service. One of my best friends said 'now I know exactly why you only toured one venue before you knew it was the one' Reviews and hospitality will speak for themselves. Thank you so much INHP for the best day ever. Love, The Johnsons

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Teresa A

My husband and I got married here 1.26.18 and I still can't get over how amazing our wedding was! The staff was exceptional and they didn't skip a beat. Everything was beyond my expectations! Guests are still raving about how amazing everything was! Felicia, Jennifer and... Read More everyone at The Inn at NHP are the best!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Jeannine H

My husband and I had our wedding there on 1/19/18. From booking the venue until the day of our wedding, The Inn was exceptional. Our wedding was better than we ever imagined it to be thanks to the beautiful space and staff. Would highly recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Katie A

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I got married at the Inn at New Hyde Park on January 12 and it was amazing - every aspect of it. I am sad my experience with them is over. The place itself is gorgeous and immaculate. Cocktail hour is unlike any you will experience. The atmosphere is... Read More fun and the food, and your choices, are excellent. Every guest raved about cocktail hour. Down in the ballroom there are two large bars to accommodate all your guests so no one is standing around waiting all night for a drink. Dinner was delicious. My mom and her friends have been to a ton of weddings where service at the reception hasn't been great, but they all expressed their appreciation of the staff from the moment they entered the ballroom until the moment they left. They all exclaimed this wedding was unlike any they've ever been to (thanks to the Inn). Jennifer and her staff make the planning process easy and as least stressful as possible. I felt bad with all my questions and changes leading up to the event, but they handled me and my concerns professionally and made me feel comfortable. The day of your wedding you are treated like a king and queen and I genuinely have no complaints about the Inn and their staff. Hands down the best place to hold your reception. I'm hoping my cousins get married here so I can be a guest =)

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Samantha U

My husband and I got married on November 17, 2017 at the Inn at New Hyde Park and it was magical! In addition to the Tuscan room, Georgian ballroom, bridal suite, and grounds being absolutely magnificent, everything from the second we got there to the second we left went... Read More extremely smoothly. The staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park were absolutely amazing, hard working, and truly focused on every single detail to make our wedding so special and near perfect. Jennifer was our event planner and she was great! She was always there whenever I had a question, no matter how big or small it was, she always got back to me right away or as quickly as she could. She made me feel relaxed and took all of my worries away. She is very professional and her love and passion for her job and her clients shines through her work. Melvin, our maitre d’ and Liz and Sue, our bridal attendants, catered to our every need. They were always there throughout the whole entire night. Whether I needed assistance with my wedding gown or if I wanted a big plate of french fries LOL. They made sure we were always happy and were having the best time of our lives. For my wedding day I made the seating chart, menus, table numbers, signature drink signs, memorial table sign, and bought gold chargers for everyone's place setting. The staff made sure everything was placed exactly where and how I wanted them and made the room look absolutely stunning. The food during the cocktail hour as well as in the reception was absolutely delicious! We had the most amazing experience and our special day by far exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still telling us, months later, how beautiful our wedding was, how delicious the food was, and how much fun they had celebrating our love. The Inn at New Hyde Park made all of our dreams come true and I highly recommend this venue to every single bride and groom!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Laura D

We met with Ariana who showed us the entire venue and went over every option possible. After booking, Jennifer, the event coordinator, was so easy to help along the way. Answering the million questions that popped up and going over the fine details. The night of the wedding... Read More nothing short of an unforgettable night. We still have guests telling us how much fun they had. The entire staff was very accommodating - making sure we had everything and were always three steps ahead. What an amazing night!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Ana S

Excellent service, impeccable attention to detail. Everything ran smoothly, from planning and preparation until the moment we left. Guests were impressed at the care they were given. Bridal attendants and maitre d were amazing. Wedding was perfect.

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Dominic G

Our wedding was an absolute success and after our wedding I view this venue as the best on Long Island. Booking The Inn with Felecia was the best choice we could have made. Felecia made us feel like family, she gave us an honest opinion with every question asked, which I really... Read More respected. The Inn should be commended for how proffessionally they treat the food tasting. We were given every single menu choice to try and thanks to that we made selections we probably wouldn't have made if we were only able to try a couple like most venues offer. At the Wedding the staff was great, they were the most attentive staff I've ever dealt with. Melvin the Maitre'd was top notch, his service and attention were on another level. My wife and I worked in the service industry for years growing up so we can really appreciate great service and we were blown away. Every single detail was carefully attended to and every single thing the whole night went flawlessly. The cocktail room is gorgeous and makes all your guest feel like they are in Italy. The bridal suite is huge and such a nice room. When arriving to the bridal suite hot food is served and a full bar is in the suite for the family and bridal party. The food was incredibly good my guests are still raving about how many choices there were at cocktail hour and how great the dinner food was especially "the pork chop my life" comment I've heard probably 50 times since my wedding. I can not really express in words how amazing of a job The Inn did but I tried. I have been told countless times since our wedding that it was the best wedding our guests had ever been to. I know a lot of times people just say that but it has been stressed to me by so many of our guests I really believe this to be true. My wife and I will highly recommend The Inn to anyone who ever ask us because our wedding was amazing thanks to them.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Claudia M

From the time we booked with Felicia to the BIG DAY with our Maitre'd Barbara this was THE BEST decision we made to fulfill our wedding dreams. The Inn was on top of everything from the planning, to letting us know things I had no idea I had to do, helping us budget, and even... Read More calling all the vendors the days before to confirm was such a help I will never be able to put into words from such a busy bride! We had the time of our lives!! it was a picture perfect day that everyone STILL talks about 2 months later! the food, the atmosphere, the service... INCREDIBLE! they made us feel so special and we can not thank you enough for all you did! Claudia and Kevin D.-10/7/2017

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Stephanie M

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! the Inn sure knows how to do it! Staff , food and venue was A+

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Emily P

The very first time I walked into The Inn At New Hyde Park with my bridesmaids I knew I had to come back to show my fiancé. It featured the ambiance I had hoped my future wedding hall to have. The Tuscan inspired cocktail room matched too perfectly the vineyard I hosted my... Read More bridesmaid proposal at and also reminded me of our European engagement. For me it all came full circle. From start to finish the team and Jennifer helped us in making all of our decisions for our special day. On the day of Melvin, Jessica and Kelly were extremely attentive (without being overbearing) and went above and beyond to cater to our every need, including safety pinning my train that drunken guests had stepped on. Thank you girls and Melvin for calming our nerves, directing the night and making sure we had fun. The drinks were flowing the entire evening and all of our guests raved about the cocktail hour going as far to saying they felt they were in Eataly. Would definitely recommend having your wedding here.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Christina P

The Inn at New Hyde Park is absolutely amazing! Our wedding was beautiful, the staff was friendly, and everyone worked extremely hard to make our wedding extra special. Jennifer is the most amazing person to work with - she worked with me whenever we needed changes or add-ons;... Read More plus, she is so bubbly and fun! Francesca (my bridal attendant) worked so hard to make everything perfect. She even took some photos of us and texted them to me! Everyone went over and beyond their job description - to make everything perfect. We had our fairytale wedding at the Inn, and I will be back when I have a baby shower in the future. Love, love, LOVE!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Soteroulla S

We had our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park in September 2017. It was absolutely amazing and catered perfectly to our 300+ party. Once we walked into the Georgian Ballroom, we knew the Inn was the venue for us! We sat down with our sales rep Lynne who was extremely helpful,... Read More sweet and understanding of what we wanted. Later on, we met with the INN’s event planner Jennifer. She was the absolute best! We can’t say enough good things about her. Jennifer was so sweet and gave us her true opinion on everything. She definitely helped us create the dream wedding we envisioned. The pin spor lighting is an absolute must, especially in the Georgian room. It gave our wedding that extra touch we were looking for! Everything was a big hit, from cocktail hour to viennese hour. Our family and friends left our wedding with nothing but good things to say. Jennifer, Fran, Melvin, our bridal attendants and all the staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park were beyond amazing and were a step ahead of us at all times. We highly recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park for your next event. We were so pleased and our guests are still raving about the great experience they had.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jeffrey D

Everyone at the Inn from the maitre'd to the bridal attendants to the servers and bartenders were absolute professionals and everything you could hope for. They helped every step of the way and made our big day (and I mean 275 people big) move flawlessly. Thank you so much for... Read More giving my wife her perfect wedding day. I promise you that if you pick the inn, you will no be disappointed and it will be the best decision you make during your wedding prep.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lisa N

e Inn at New Hyde Park gave us our DREAM WEDDING! I was one of 6 of my friends to get married this year, and we each tried to be unique and different from the rest. Without even mentioning all my special little touches I put on our wedding, The Inn MADE SURE our wedding was one... Read More to remember. The decor, staff, quality of service, and special enhancements were incredible. My husband and !felt like true royalty all day. If you’re lookikg for a one of a kind wedding during a crazy wedding season, The Inn at NHP is it

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Alyssa H

In my sincerest opinion, The Inn at NHP is the definition of class. The staff, venue, and food are nothing short of amazing. Their attention to detail and sense of efficiency goes above and beyond. Myself, my husband, my parents, and my husbands parents had guests coming up to... Read More them all day and night saying how they have never been to a wedding like this and how ours blew them away. So many guests thought the cocktail hour room was the reception space and were flabbergasted when they went into the Georgian ballroom just to learn there was more to come. My two bridal attendants, Francesca and Fergie were at my side all day when I needed them and were the sweetest of women. I even started to get a few bug bites when we were taking pictures in the gardens and they had anti itch cream on hand! Talk about prepared 😂!! Our Matri D, Carlos ensured nothing but a smooth day and evening. He checked in on myself and my husband all the time to make sure we were well fed and hydrated but most of all, happy. From starting out working with Felicia during the contracting stages, to then working with Jen and Fran for the wedding planning and coordination, everything was seamless and was handled with the utmost of care. If you are a Inn at NHP bride you will NOT be disappointed. They know how to put on one hell of an event with out a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Cristina D

My husband and I immediately knew the Inn at New Hyde Park was perfect for us as soon as we walked in. They made our special day perfect and attended to every detail I provided for them at our drop off appointment. Our guests still rave about the elegance of the hall and the... Read More food! Our team made sure there was Tito's vodka EVERYWHERE! Thank you to Melvin, Jen, Ernsue and Kelly for treating us like royalty!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amanda B

This place is absolutely amazing!! From the moment we stepped foot into the Inn we knew it was the place we wanted to have our wedding. Every part of it is gorgeous. Every staff member we worked with was so helpful and took care of any concern we had. It made planning the... Read More wedding so enjoyable and everything about the day was amazing! I highly recommend this venue. You will be nothing but pleased.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kellie A

This review is all about Felicia (Banquet Manager). She was a pleasure to work with, and my fiancé and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with her during our meeting. She was funny, attentive, honest, and really made us feel like she cared about our wedding needs. We loved the space... Read More at The Inn, and while we ultimately went with another venue, I really wanted everyone here to know how AMAZING Felicia was. Seriously, if you are looking at this venue, stick with Felicia. You won’t be sorry.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Maria K

The Inn at New Hyde Park is a beautiful venue that truly made all of my wedding day dreams come to true. The service, decor, and food was excellent and my guests are still raving about my wedding day. We were blessed with Melvin as our Maitre'd and Donna and Mary as my bridal... Read More attendants. They ensured that everything went smoothly and quickly packed up all of our belongings at the end of the night. The Inn worked with us to stay within our budget and offered various goodies as part of our pricing. We couldn't have been happier with the Inn at New Hyde Park!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Alexandra V

My husband and I got married here on September 10, 2017 this place is the best!! Let me start with saying thank you to my Bridal attendants Eilish and Jessica these girls were right by my side the whole day they are just the best I felt so special and loved on my Wedding day... Read More they got me whatever I needed and catered to me on our wedding day I didn't have to left a finger for a second!Our maître d' Carlos I do not have words to describe the impeccable service that he provided always greeting us with a smile and checking up on us to make sure there wasn't anything we might have needed at that moment! We want to thank all of The Inns banquet staff and Felicia our booking manager she gave us everything we wanted.Our families are still raving about the experience they had that night the cocktail hour was absolutely the best. From our ceremony to our reception everything was perfect!! The food is amazing and everything they have to offer without our wedding planner Jennifer and awarding finalist Francilla we wouldn't have been able to pull off our Dream Wedding! Thank You again to everyone at The Inn at NHP this was the best day of our lives!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Stephanie K

We had our wedding at The Inn this past weekend and were beyond impressed with the quality of food, expertise and professionalism of the entire staff, and the attention to every detail that was given to us and our guests. David Rosenberg is awesome!! We booked our wedding with... Read More him and he continued to reach out to us, in case we needed anything. Jennifer, the event planner, helped us with whatever questions we had while planning. Our bridal attendants Liz and Ellish went above and beyond their jobs, giving us and the bridal party whatever we needed throughout the night, whether it be a sewing kit for a popped button or dental floss because they overheard that someone had something stuck in their teeth. Carlos was great at making sure were happy with every detail of our wedding. The whole staff was great at making sure we had fun, along with our guests! Our guests cannot stop talking about how beautiful and fun our wedding was. We cannot thank everyone at The Inn enough for making helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Aury A

Me and my Husband are so happy with this place and the staff at The Inn, form the event planner Jennifer and Fran, to our maitre D Carlos and bridal attendants Francesca and Jessica. They were all great. We love how the bridal attendants took care of us and our families top... Read More notch service and everyone loved the food it was amazing.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Cassandra R

It was raining.... So much! I didn't even have time to be sad about it. The indoor chapel was set up and ready to go, there were plenty of places inside to take photos, the bridal attendants to care of everything before I had a chance to worry. They made it so that no one... Read More even realized we planned for an outdoor wedding. Thank you so much for everything. We got so many comments that this was the best wedding some of our guests attended... the inn made it happen!