A Heritage of Intimacies Found in the Country

Imagine having your own private country estate, surrounded by the ones you love most as you exchange your vows in a lush garden setting. Weddings at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe are a magical affair indeed, whether it's an intimate ceremony of two or a festive gathering of 350 of your closest friends and family. With its 80 charming guest rooms, cottages and villas dotting the 21 landscaped acres, the elegant Inn is its own enchanted village offers perfect San Diego wedding venues. Rustic and romantic, The Inn offers myriad ambiances from expansive green lawns and garden nooks to ballrooms and banquet settings under the starry sky.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

5951 Linea Del Cielo, Rancho Santa Fe, CA (858) 381-8278
INSTAGRAM

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Jennifer T

My fiancé and I were engaged just before Thanksgiving 2014. I immediately jumped on the venue hunt to have first pick ahead of the newly engaged couples of Christmas and New Years. The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe thankfully made my list early after searching online for photos of... Read More local venues. Margaret was the catering manager at that time. She kindly agreed, after hearing the pleading in my voice, to stay later than planned on her holiday weekend in order for us to stop by. When we arrived, we were greeted by the smiling faces of the valet drivers, the smiling faces of the front desk... I could go on and on. Everyone is always smiling here! It did not take long for me to be sold. Being an equestrian myself, the bit detail in the railings and the pool cabanas, the horse statues, the horse paintings, the saddle chairs.....it was love at first sight. Throughout our process, we had the great privilege of visiting our venue numerous times both out of necessity for planning and just pure excitement. Anytime we wanted to go out to lunch or dinner and couldn't think of anywhere to go, we went to The Inn. Each time the food was impressive. Our tasting for the wedding was course after course, personally prepared by the chef who spent much of the tasting at our table with us to make sure we liked everything. If we needed a change, it was done on the spot and a new dish brought out. We were introduced to Kecia Kelly, the new Catering Sales Manager, early in our process. With her came an impressive staff and the answer to every question I could ever think to pose. Kecia is organized, detailed, and a perfectionist much like myself. Her concern, though, goes far beyond your event. She cares deeply for her clients and truly wants your experience to be one of a kind. And was it ever! Our wedding took place on Saturday, September 5th. The weather was gorgeous, and obviously so was the property. Our guests were greeted by a waiter carrying flutes of champagne. I made my grand entrance from the main lounge area of the Inn, coming down the beautiful staircase. While waiting, nearly the entire staff gathered around to wish me luck! Our dinner on the Azalea lawn was gorgeous. As the sun went down the twinkle and market lights, which are always on site, came to life. Each course of our meal was better than the next, and you could hear guests from all corners saying how wonderful the food was. We are a few days out from our event, and I am still hearing reports from our guests that our wedding at the Inn was the most beautiful they had ever seen. Thank you so much to Kecia and the entire staff of The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe! We will continue to come by for meals and staycations for years to come.

Picturesque Wedding Weekend

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Kelly H

Hands down the best weekend of my life! Everything at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe was simply wonderful - from the friendly and welcoming staff to the stunning landscape and venue. I started off the weekend meeting with Lauren Mandler and Tim St. Julien who were amazing to work... Read More with. They were extremely organized and had every detail of my wedding down to a T! My girlfriend and I spent Friday morning at the spa getting a mani/pedi combo. The staff was delightful and the ambiance serene and relaxing. What a great place for the locals in Rancho to have in their backyard. My view, as I indulged in my manicure, looked out into the lush garden of herbs and vegetables. The chef uses fresh ingredients from the garden for breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Inn. We had our rehearsal dinner, cocktail reception and wedding reception at The Inn and the food was spectacular! One of our guests said it was the best food she has ever had at a wedding. Overall, we and our guests had the most unforgettable weekend at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe. I cannot thank everyone enough for delivering on such a special occasion. I hope my husband and I can return and relive it (to an extent) on as many anniversaries as possible!