The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe

Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe

A BALLROOM IN RANCHO SANTA FE, CA

Situated on 21 acres of natural beauty in Rancho Santa Fe, California, The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe is the ideal place to host your wedding ceremony and reception. Photographers instantly fall in love with the property and its many first-look photograph spots. Take advantage of the winding paths, luscious green lawns and colorful flower gardens. With a host of indoor and outdoor venues to choose from, you won't have any trouble finding that fantasy location.

Rose Garden. With space for 180 friends and family members, the Rose Garden is the ideal outdoor venue to recite your vows and pledge your love. The bride and groom meet under the grand magnolia tree, surrounded by bright rose beds. Since the chef's garden is nearby, guests enjoy the lavender-scented air in addition to the majestic mountain backdrop.

Croquet Lawn. Couples who require a little more space than the Rose Garden find that the Croquet Lawn is able to host 350 people at any given time. With a 1920s historic adobe building behind and views of the village, couples love having their nuptials on the lawn. The well-manicured lawn has plenty of flower gardens and trees to admire and there's even space to erect a tent in the event of bad weather.

Upper or Lower Lawn. Another option for an outdoor ceremony is to utilize either the upper or lower lawn that has enough room for 350 guests. These venues offer a rustic country feel and have views of the nearby mountains. Couples can also use them for a cocktail hour or an outdoor reception.

Azalea Lawn. If it's privacy you seek, then the Azalea Lawn is your best bet. This space works great for having a reception under the stars for up to 250 people. With hanging lights and lit votive candles, you experience the romantic atmosphere for which you're looking.

Azalea Ballroom. The only indoor space at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, the Azalea Ballroom, wows with its high ceilings and sparkling chandeliers. It welcomes weddings of up to 180 guests and has plenty of space for a dance floor. In addition to the charming ballroom, couples may opt to open the room up and use it along with the adjoining Azalea Lawn.

The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe is proud to offer the services of a coordinator for handling the setup and tear-down of the event space, as well as the food and beverage arrangements. The facility does require that to-be-weds hire a professional wedding coordinator to handle all of the other aspects of the ceremony and reception. Included in every wedding package are all of the ceremony chairs, reception tables and chairs and basic table and napkin linens. Also supplied are elegant table settings and votive candles for use as centerpieces. Couples need to obtain their wedding cake through a local vendor, however, the staff is more than happy to cut and serve the cake after dinner. The packages allow for use of the property for a total of six hours. This includes the ceremony and the reception.

The on-site culinary team does not disappoint with such delectable hors d'oeuvres as Dungeness crab cakes served with a spicy tomato remoulade, bacon-wrapped fig with goat cheese and a pepper port reduction and smoked salmon and caviar parfaits. The main entrees are equally as appealing. Choose from a braised all-natural Jidori chicken, a white truffle risotto and a whole roasted tenderloin of natural beef. There are also plenty of vegetarian options as well. If you'd like, you can add a late-night slider station or request a seafood display or a Mediterranean platter for your cocktail hour. Once you have your dinner planned, you can move on to picking a bar package, which the facility also provides.

The venue provides a bridal party changing room as an extra perk for any wedding booked at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe. The bride and groom receive a complimentary guest room the evening of their wedding. Additional bonuses that make this venue one of the most desirable in the area are as follows:

• Wireless Internet service
  • Parking on site
  • 80 rooms for out-of-town guests

A Heritage of Intimacies Found in the Country

Imagine having your own private country estate, surrounded by the ones you love most as you exchange your vows in a lush garden setting. Weddings at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe are a magical affair indeed, whether it's an intimate ceremony of two or a festive gathering of 350 of your closest friends and family. With its 80 charming guest rooms, cottages and villas dotting the 21 landscaped acres, the elegant Inn is its own enchanted village offers perfect San Diego wedding venues. Rustic and romantic, The Inn offers myriad ambiances from expansive green lawns and garden nooks to ballrooms and banquet settings under the starry sky.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

5951 Linea Del Cielo, Rancho Santa Fe, CA (858) 381-8278

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Jennifer T

My fiancé and I were engaged just before Thanksgiving 2014. I immediately jumped on the venue hunt to have first pick ahead of the newly engaged couples of Christmas and New Years. The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe thankfully made my list early after searching online for photos of... Read More local venues. Margaret was the catering manager at that time. She kindly agreed, after hearing the pleading in my voice, to stay later than planned on her holiday weekend in order for us to stop by. When we arrived, we were greeted by the smiling faces of the valet drivers, the smiling faces of the front desk... I could go on and on. Everyone is always smiling here! It did not take long for me to be sold. Being an equestrian myself, the bit detail in the railings and the pool cabanas, the horse statues, the horse paintings, the saddle chairs.....it was love at first sight. Throughout our process, we had the great privilege of visiting our venue numerous times both out of necessity for planning and just pure excitement. Anytime we wanted to go out to lunch or dinner and couldn't think of anywhere to go, we went to The Inn. Each time the food was impressive. Our tasting for the wedding was course after course, personally prepared by the chef who spent much of the tasting at our table with us to make sure we liked everything. If we needed a change, it was done on the spot and a new dish brought out. We were introduced to Kecia Kelly, the new Catering Sales Manager, early in our process. With her came an impressive staff and the answer to every question I could ever think to pose. Kecia is organized, detailed, and a perfectionist much like myself. Her concern, though, goes far beyond your event. She cares deeply for her clients and truly wants your experience to be one of a kind. And was it ever! Our wedding took place on Saturday, September 5th. The weather was gorgeous, and obviously so was the property. Our guests were greeted by a waiter carrying flutes of champagne. I made my grand entrance from the main lounge area of the Inn, coming down the beautiful staircase. While waiting, nearly the entire staff gathered around to wish me luck! Our dinner on the Azalea lawn was gorgeous. As the sun went down the twinkle and market lights, which are always on site, came to life. Each course of our meal was better than the next, and you could hear guests from all corners saying how wonderful the food was. We are a few days out from our event, and I am still hearing reports from our guests that our wedding at the Inn was the most beautiful they had ever seen. Thank you so much to Kecia and the entire staff of The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe! We will continue to come by for meals and staycations for years to come.

Picturesque Wedding Weekend

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Kelly H

Hands down the best weekend of my life! Everything at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe was simply wonderful - from the friendly and welcoming staff to the stunning landscape and venue. I started off the weekend meeting with Lauren Mandler and Tim St. Julien who were amazing to work... Read More with. They were extremely organized and had every detail of my wedding down to a T! My girlfriend and I spent Friday morning at the spa getting a mani/pedi combo. The staff was delightful and the ambiance serene and relaxing. What a great place for the locals in Rancho to have in their backyard. My view, as I indulged in my manicure, looked out into the lush garden of herbs and vegetables. The chef uses fresh ingredients from the garden for breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Inn. We had our rehearsal dinner, cocktail reception and wedding reception at The Inn and the food was spectacular! One of our guests said it was the best food she has ever had at a wedding. Overall, we and our guests had the most unforgettable weekend at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe. I cannot thank everyone enough for delivering on such a special occasion. I hope my husband and I can return and relive it (to an extent) on as many anniversaries as possible!