Nashville, TN (888) 960-1728

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Meghan S

I was very impressed with the quality of service and customer service I received. The ceremony musicians were exactly what we were looking for: professional and they sounded superb. I was very impressed by the owner. I was a little concerned about a month prior to the wedding... Read More because they didn't offer a song that is precious to my husband and I, but the owner called me himself and found a way to get us the song that we wanted. Great people to work with! Highly recommend!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Rachel

I used a solo cellist from Innocenti Strings for my wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The music was gorgeous and perfect! The music set the perfect tone for the evening and helped make our wedding amazing!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Laura P

Just what you are looking for - easy to work with, talented, professional - perfect for what you need for a beautiful ceremony.

Great String Duet

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Priya M

They played beautifully at our wedding! Couldn't have asked for anything more! Loved the choice of music too!

String Quartet review

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Kelsey L

We had a string quartet play our ceremony. The music sounded amazing and everyone loved it. The only drawback was the fact that the company was based out of Chicago and we did not have a Memphis local to speak to until the week of the wedding. At times they were hard to get in... Read More touch with since they only have a 1-800 number, but overall the service was great.

The Innocenti Strings

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Linda G

I selected Innocenti Strings online based on previous reviews to play for my daughter's wedding ceremony. Email contacts were answered promptly and professionally. I chose 2 musicians who played violin and cello. Innocent Strings had a wide variety of music to select from. All... Read More selections and contacts were made via email. The musicians came to the rehearsal and the wedding, and they even accommodated a last minute (day before) change of venue due to weather. They were professional, well-trained musicians, who added a touch of class to my daughter's wedding for a reasonable cost. I would recommend this vendor without reservation.

Great Music, But Not clear What Song

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Alex F

Pascal was the contact person for my contract. He replied in a timely manner. The request sheet was very organized and detailed. The selection of songs was large, although the song we wanted was not on the list. The music coordinator arrived on time for the rehearsal and played... Read More along for the officiant. Although I was not able to hear the prelue music, guests said that the music was beautiful but they were often unable to tell which song the music was from. I did hear the Bridal March and it sounded beautiful. Overall, I would recommend this company, but be aware that the music listed on the website is not necesarily what you will hear.

absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Kimberly T

It was such a pleasure to have Innocenti Strings provide music for our wedding. They went above and beyond to help us select our cellist by making sure that the songs we desired from their very comprehensive list was possible. We wanted a mix of contemporary and classic music... Read More that was upbeat and celebratory and they delivered in spades. We had an out-of-town wedding (60 miles from Nashville) and the additional travel costs were extremely reasonable; as were the cost in general. Our cellist was amazing; he set the most wonderful tone for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We were on a tight budget for our wedding, so having a musician play at our venue seemed like it would be an expense that we would not be able to afford. When we found Innocenti Strings we were so delighted to know that it would be possible. We cannot recommend them enough. They truly helped elevate our wedding to an experience that our guest and we will never forget.