Book Your Wedding with The Langham

A BEACH IN CHICAGO, IL

Quickly becoming the most in-demand wedding ceremony and reception venue in Chicago, Illinois, The Langham is located in one of the Chicago skyline's most prominent landmark buildings. Revered as the most prestigious hotel in the city, with the floor-to-ceiling windows, The Langham provides beautiful views of Lake Michigan, the Chicago River and views of the city in every direction. With the sleek and formal architecture combined with the romance of a grand hotel, The Langham can be tailored to suit any couples dream wedding.

Devonshire Ballroom. The Devonshire Ballroom has a soaring 22-foot ceiling with breathtaking views of the river. The room is a study in understated elegance. With the glittering chandeliers overhead and the floor plan set for the couple's wishes, this beautiful room can accommodate up to 300 guests.

The Cambridge. Ideal for smaller groups, the Cambridge features sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows. This event room accommodates up to 225 guests.

When hosting the wedding ceremony and reception at The Langham, the culinary staff works closely with the couple to customize a menu that is as unforgettable as the ceremony. The elegance and sophistication of a five-star restaurant comes alive when guests are treated to the plated dinner that the culinary team presents to them.

Culinary services include bartenders and wait staff. All tables, chairs, linens and tableware are also included in these services. No outside alcohol may be brought into The Langham. No alcohol will be served to anyone under the legal drinking age.

Event coordinators work closely with the couple to plan every aspect of the wedding ceremony and reception. The couple may choose to bring some vendors for their special touches. Event coordinators work with those vendors to ensure timely deliveries and placement of items.

The Langham is a nonsmoking facility. There is absolutely no smoking in any of the rooms or common areas. There are designated areas outside of the building for smoking. The venue features a Kid's Suite, that is complimentary for all guests. An adult must accompany all children when visiting the Kid's Suite and a waiver of liability must be signed. The Kid's Suite is not staffed by any individual working at The Langham.

The Langham has bridal and groom rooms available for the wedding party to use to prepare for the day of the wedding. The Langham has ample parking available. The facilities are completely handicap accessible.

With many couples choosing The Langham as their wedding and reception venue as well as overnight accommodations for them and their out-of-town guests, the Langham has many amenities that it offers. These include:

• Chuan Spa
  • Health club
  • Swimming pool

Hotel Luxury Evolved

Come experience Chicago's newest luxury hotel, next to the Chicago River and steps from the Magnificent Mile. Embodying the timeless qualities that define the Langham's legendary hospitality and luxury – The Langham, Chicago gracefully blends urban sophistication with luxury evolved.

$$$$ – Expensive

Waterfront, Hotel

Food + Catering, Planning

330 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL (312) 923-9988

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Charlotte P

From the moment we walked into the Langham we knew that it was the venue for us. It is elegant, the service is exceptional and their wedding expertise is unbeatable. The Devonshire Ballroom with it's floor to ceiling windows was gorgeous. So much was provided and at the same... Read More time, you could make the space what you wanted. There isn't that hotel feel that you get other places - like in the carpet. It's just beautiful at the Langham. This venue set the vibe for our whole wedding. We felt like royalty the whole weekend and you get a full wedding weekend experience rather than just a beautiful ceremony and reception room. The bridal suite is AMAZING and looks out on the river. They sent up champagne after the wedding along with our desserts so when my husband and I woke up in the morning we could keep the party going. We had champagne and desserts at 8am before brunch:) The experience with the Langham leading up to the wedding was pretty incredible. Davina was so helpful and always incredibly responsive. She is a true expert in the hospitality world especially as it relates to weddings. She worked with our wedding planner and all of our vendors to make everything go smoothly. My husband and I also stayed at the Langham before the wedding to really experience how beautiful of a hotel it is and there was definitely a shout out that we were getting married there on our account. Needless to say, we had a blast. If you choose the Langham you will feel how special this upcoming event is not only on the day of, but also in the months leading up to it. I highly recommend this venue. Everyone there was a joy to work with, everything was clear and easy and the day went so perfectly.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jenn C

My Husband and I just got married at the Langham in Chicago on Feb 24th and it was amazing in every way! Our Catering Manager, Allison was there to help us every step of the way and our turned our perfect! The hotel and its ambiance was stunning, the food was so delicious and... Read More the staff was so sweet and helpful! After our reception was over, my husband and I went back to the bridal suite where we found champagne, extra wedding cake and yummy macarons/desserts waiting for us along with personalized Langham robes for us to take home! My husband and I could not recommend this hotel enough to engaged couples looking for a wedding venue. Our wedding dreams came true with the Langham Chicago :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kurt B

My new bride and I recently had our wedding and reception at the Langham. We were searching for a city venue with an upscale feel and a place where our guests could have an amazing and classic Chicago experience. My wife had heard wonderful things about The Langham so we set up... Read More an appointment there. Once we met with Allison Krcatovich, The Langham's most amazing Catering Manager, and toured the hotel and venue we knew we had to have our wedding there. From the moment you step into the hotel the service is 5 star. And Allison and her team were even more so. She guided us through the process and we literally did not have one snag to speak of. She connected us with an awesome wedding planner - Nicole Zenner at LK events - and the two of them executed the whole event beautifully. A couple of things stood out for us. We were looking for an elegant dinner experience for our guests vs. a party / celebration. We were hoping to have some decent choices for food and drink vs. the typical hotel fare. We, and our guests even more so, could not believe the quality of the food and the presentation. The chef accommodated all of our guests food allergies and also made some personnel desserts for us and some of our guests. Very nice touch. The service throughout our stay and during our event was incredible. It seemed the whole staff knew us wherever we went and they went out of their way to accommodate our guests. The rooms were gorgeous and super comfortable. While our suite was beyond description our guests' rooms were awesome. They loved the huge beds, the bathrooms with the opaquing glass windows and the views. The club level lounge was wonderful as well. We have been to many club level lounges around the world and I have to say that The Langhams was one, if not the best, lounges we have been to. The view, the food and the staff were much better than we expected. Over all the property, the staff, and mostly Allison, their Catering Manager, exceeded our expectations and made our special day even moreso. Thanks!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Natalie K

The Langham Chicago was the perfect venue for our elegant and intimate wedding. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Allison Krcatovich in planning all ththe details throughout the months' long process. We truly appreciate her professionalism and grace throughout the... Read More whole planning process up through the actual wedding day. She is the best! This is a five star hotel, and all elements of our wedding represented this rating!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Angela T

The Langham is absolutely beautiful! Davina and the staff did not miss a beat or detail. The wedding was elegant, classy and stylish. My guests continuously compliment about the venue and the most amazing food. Davina made our night magical!! Without hesitation, I would not... Read More change a single thing.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016

We had our wedding at the Langham on New Year's eve and it was absolutely incredible. Davina and her team went above and beyond to make sure our night was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jessie H

From the moment I first walked into the Langham Chicago’s lobby, I truly was in awe of its exquisite design, elegance and comfort. It was the wedding venue of my dreams! With its rich colors and warm textures, to the infinite array of windows which showcase the breathtaking... Read More views of Chicago, I never wanted to leave. With its neutral color-scheme, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Chicago River and stunning chandeliers, how could you not fall in love with the ballroom? Aside from its beauty, the hotel’s charming staff welcomes you with world-class, personalized service. Davina, Senior Catering Manager, leads an incredible team who accommodated our every wedding planning need and desire with a sense of confidence and ease. Every staff member offered top-notch service throughout the process, while making us feel like the Langham was our second home. The food was out-of-this-world, perfect for my foodie husband and all of our family and friends who continue to praise the food as the absolute BEST! From the panzanella salad to the most tender beef tenderloin entrée, topped off by warm, chocolatey goodness from chocolate cookies and milk for a late night treat, everyone wanted more. Most hotels are not known for having food quite as exceptional as it is at the Langham! The bridal suite we stayed in and used to get ready for my big day, was beyond incredible. Finally, the brunch the next morning was the cherry on top! The granola was delectable. Thanks to everyone at the Langham for helping us have the perfect wedding celebration! We can’t wait to go back and would recommend the hotel to any couple searching for their wedding venue!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

With only 5 months to our wedding date, I was looking at several hotel venues in Chicago for our 3 day Memorial weekend wedding celebrations when my fiance suggested The Langham. From the moment I entered the lobby, my decision was made! The contemporary deco inspired... Read More elegance in the light filled lobby accompanied by the unpretentious attention of the front desk staff, was compelling My initial meeting with Davina, Wedding Event Coordinator, was extremely informative and welcoming and from then on, she made herself available to answer our many questions related to our event planning - no request was too trivial for her attention On each occasion we visited the Langham prior to our wedding, the staff from valet to bartender recognized us and called us by name and went the extra mile - it continues following our wedding! We had approximately 30 rooms in the hotel for our 3 day weekend - and our guests continue to rave about their Langham experience - food and accommodation! Guests from Europe, Canada and the USA. The wedding suite was beautiful and no detail or thought was omitted to make our wedding weekend truly unforgettable. The food tasting was superbly coordinated and the food throughout exceptional and beautifully presented. In addition, The Langham was exceptionally responsive and accommodating of our many dietary needs. From dinner on Friday through ceremony and wedding celebration on Sunday, it was a truly magical weekend

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Anne D

We got married at the Langham Chicago on April 30th. It was a magical spring day - mist and romance in the air. The Langham was a dream venue and partner in planning. The service on the day-of was flawless: not a dirty plate in sight during the cocktail hour, abundant amounts of... Read More hors d'ouevres passed, the raw bar that we opted for is still something our guests rave about. The event coordinator there was extremely responsive and accomodating during our planning process. She addressed any concerns or questions promptly and thoroughly and it was clear she genuinely wanted my husband, myself and our parents to feel satisfied with every step of the process. The reception ballroom is a beautiful space and the staff were 100% flexible as to how we wanted to layout the tables, DJ, Bar, etc. However, what really makes this choice spectacular is the FOOD. The wedding dinner we served our guests was as a good as any meal you'd find at a high end restaurant in the city. Our guests were speechless at the quality of the food. Langham let us have the room as late as we wanted and was willing to keep the bar going until 2am. So our event really stretched out all night. It was such a blast. Not only is the venue space and service gorgeous and classy but the hotel is a treat for your guests. We heard over and over that it was the nicest hotel many of them had stayed in and it felt like a mini-vacation for our guests. The rooms (and bridal suite!) are modern, spacious, uplifting and luxurious. From the lobby to the bar to the spa to the accommodations Langham offers luxury and good taste -- but whats unique about them is that they are not stuffy and there's no ego. Staff is approachable, friendly, welcoming. My husband and I are so excited that we can always return to Langham here in our city for a cocktail or an afternoon tea and revisit those magical memories.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Brandy G

I wish I could give this 10 stars. We just had our wedding at The Langham and it was beyond perfect. The hotel staff was completely wonderful to work with. They provide the best service and treat you like you are royalty. Our dog was in the wedding and everyone that we bumped... Read More into in the hallway said hi to me and also called my dog by name. That is truly amazing. Michelle Wiley made the wedding planning and the wedding itself just so detail oriented and special. Next, the food was amazing. Our tasting was so fun and delicious and many people say that the tasting food is good but commonly wedding food is usually just so so at weddings. Not at The Langham. Our guests were raving about how it incredible the food was. As the bride, I made sure to sit down and eat my dinner because it was just sooooo good! We had several kosher guests who are used to not always having as many options as everyone else. They commented on how they were offered many different options of kosher wine with their kosher dinners and were taken aback by that. The ballroom is amazing. It was so nice to have the wedding at such an elegant and new hotel where the table linens are chairs are beautiful. We didn't have to rent anything the staff was just on top of their game and we were treated like royalty. Our guests also were so surprised at how they were led where to go from the moment they got out of their taxi's to arrive at The Langham. sometimes it can be confusing but they were led up to the elevator and told exactly where to go by an array of very professional Langham staff. Finally, Michelle Wiley included many lovely surprises for us that I won't put here so I won't spoil it for future brides but they made our already perfect and elegant Langham wedding even more special. As someone who is very type A and a bit anal retentive, Michelle was on top of stuff even more than I was. It was such a pleasure to work with someone who made me able to relax and just enjoy my wedding. I truly enjoyed my own wedding and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate to choose The Langham. I have been to many weddings for friends and family in the past year and nothing compares.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Stephanie S

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Langham on July 1, 2016 and we are so happy with our decision! We set up an appointment to tour The Langham because of the central downtown location with Lake Michigan and river views, elegant design, and on-site accommodations... Read More - but ultimately chose the venue because we were blown away by the Langham's team and their attention to detail and extraordinary service. Throughout the planning processes Davina was so helpful, guiding and prompting us to keep us on schedule – making sure we were never overwhelmed. My husband and I are the firstborn in our families so there were a ton of questions along the way, and she happily answered each and every one of them. Davina and the rest of the team truly can make anything happen and knowing that any issue that could arise the day of would be handled with grace made me confident and stress-free on my wedding day. At Davina’s suggestion we had a private moment set up for us before the reception began. With each of the appetizers we selected set out at a table for two, our favorite cocktails, and champagne; this moment to relax just the two of us and take it all in before the amazing night ahead was one of the most memorable from the night. Just before the guests entered the main ballroom, Davina took us on a quick private tour to see the space – it was really special to see all the décor decisions we made come to life - and know that all the hard work paid off! Everyone said that the night will fly by so quickly that you won’t the time to sit down and eat – but after our delicious tasting we knew that this wouldn’t apply to us. Our guests are still raving about the incredible food, the beautiful hotel, the spa and the staff. We are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary at the hotel and reliving the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Caitlyn M

I knew I wanted to have my wedding at the Langham from the first moment I stepped foot into the beautiful lobby and met my amazing Langham planner, Davina. There was no denying how gorgeous every detail of the hotel was. I knew I wouldn't have to do much to decorate or style... Read More things. We used minimal flowers and "stuff". I loved the simple elegance that the Langham provided. Now on to the staff, everyone was incredible during each step of the process. I planned our wedding from engagement to wedding date in 5.5 months. I could not believe how easy everything was and I attribute that to all of Davina's help, and recommendations for the best vendors. On to the food, it was simply top notch, along with the beverages. Then there were the rooms, which were absolutely stunning. We heard over and over again for weeks after our wedding that it was the best wedding anyone had been too in terms of food, drinks, ambiance, and fun. We also got so many compliments on our officiant - Kyle Nash, which of course Davina recommended. She made the ceremony so personal, fun, and light hearted. Basically the Langham met our needs and then went over the top on every level. They truly provide 5 star luxury hotel service. I can't say enough good things. We got married June 25th, 2016 and had the most beautiful and elegant, yet not over the top, wedding of our dreams! I still dream about staying the those gorgeous bridal suites...luckily we will be going back for our one year anniversary for a weekend stay! Just trust me when I say, once you set foot in the Langham for your tour, you will instantly forget every other venue you toured and will want to cancel all other appointments!! Thanks again to the Langham hotel and staff for the wedding of our dreams :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Tara M

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Langham on July 16, 2016 and we cannot say enough good things about this venue. From our first initial tour with Davina until the last hours of our wedding night, the service and level of attention was above and beyond. We were... Read More planning our wedding from New York, which I expected to be difficult given the distance, but Davina and the rest of the team made planning seamless and fun! We cherish the memory of our tasting with our mothers and how delighted we all were by the food and the wine choices. The food was just as good, if not better, on the wedding night and countless guests have remarked that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Given that a lot of our guests were coming from New York, many stayed at the hotel and they still continue to make comments to us about the level of service they received both while staying there as well as during the reception. Guests also enjoyed the location of the hotel as it was easy for them to do a boat tour and a central place to access spots around the city with ease. Everyone, including myself and my husband, want to live at the Langham. If you are looking for a sophisticated city wedding venue with impeccable service, look no further. You really cannot do better than the Langham.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Natalie G

I knew when I went to brunch at the Langham before my husband and I got engaged that one day we would be married there. It was on the top of my wish list. On February 10, 2015 we got engaged, on February 15th the Langham Hotel was booked for our wedding on December 15, 2015.... Read More There are truly no words to appropriately share how amazing our wedding was. I knew from the beginning it was going to be great but wow, even what I thought were lofty expectations were blown away. The hotel itself was a picturesque backdrop and wow, the service. Incredible hospitality from plates of appetizers being brought to us during cocktail hour to the catering team knowing our immediate family's preferred drink order. One thing that was important to my husband and I when picking the vendors for our wedding was we wanted to enjoy the vendors for their craft and as people, after all, a wedding day is filled with so many friends and family and a lot of people pulling the event off. And wow, Davina and her team were incredibly hospitable, paid incredible attention to the details and were simply a joy to be around. Davina became a sounding board, a confidant and a steady presence throughout the entire planning process. If I could do it all over again, which I would, there is nothing I would change about our experience at the Langham!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kyle M

My wife and I were married at The Langham on June 4, 2016. It was absolutely spectacular! The hotel staff seemed to all know it was our wedding and bent over backwards to make it a special weekend. Our guests continue to rave about the venue, particularly the food. From the... Read More passed appetizers to the raw bar to the four course meal, the food surpassed anything we could have imagined. I can't say enough about Davina Arceneaux, our primary contact at the venue. I never once heard her say "No." She knew how important this day was for my wife and I and exceeded our expectations on so many levels. She was an amazing communicator before and during the event. I would highly recommend the hotel for out-of-town guests. The rooms are beautiful, the bar makes great drinks and the on-site spa is very convenient. We're so happy we have an excuse to go back now that we've created amazing memories there!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Courtney L

On the morning of my wedding, I woke up happy as a lark, and as I was preparing for the bridesmaids and hair/makeup crew to arrive, I knocked over an entire cart of room service food directly in front of the entryway to our suite, just 20 minutes shy of everyone's arrival - that... Read More was the worst thing that happened on my wedding day, and it was MY FAULT! :) The Langham's response to my mishap was so swift that within ten minutes, it was like nothing ever happened. That one, trivial example does not even come close to capturing the exceptional service we were provided by The Langham. That is what you can expect at every turn - first-class care and accommodations. Speaking of accommodations, the pictures on the website do not lie - the hotel is THAT beautiful in person, if not more. Also, the food cannot go unmentioned...think of all the weddings you've been to and consider how many times you ate a meal and were left feeling "meh." Well, I have finally found a wedding venue where that would never ever be a concern. The food was so SPECTACULAR that guests were raving about it. Finally, if you are a type-A, detail freak like me, Davina Arceneaux's (senior catering manager at The Langham) highly organized, responsive and efficient style will make your every worry melt away so that you can enjoy every moment of your day and look back with nothing but joyful, warmhearted memories.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lora A

5/5 stars is not sufficient to express just how incredible our experience having our wedding at the Langham was. From the moment I stepped foot in the gorgeous hotel lobby for my tour and initial consultation I just KNEW that by having our wedding at the Langham I could set my... Read More mind at ease. The staff was consummately professional, the location is ideal, and the interior decor is stunning. Our tasting blew us away and we are still getting compliments on the food served at our wedding months later! We had our ceremony and reception in the Devonshire ballroom on May 7th 2016 and also hosted a brunch the morning after the wedding in the Cambridge room. The staff's attention to detail and constant striving to meet our every need leading up to and on the day of our wedding was beyond impressive. We worked closely with Davina, and she was an amazing resource and collaborator. We couldn't have asked for anyone or anything better!! I have no regrets about having had our wedding at the Langham and neither will you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Janice N

Our daughter Lauren Newman and her fiancé Jason Schwartzwald (Now Mr. & Mrs. Schwartzwald) were married at The Langham Chicago on Saturday, March 26th, 2016. Although my husband & I have not had the opportunity to meet you, I would like to share our incredible experience with... Read More you. Our daughter was officially engaged in April of 2015. The search for the perfect venue began and after a lengthy process, we choose The Langham Chicago confident your Hotel would be the ideal fit. We met Davina Arceneaux, Senior Catering Manager who put our minds at ease. Davina provided great advice and allowed us to feel there was not a task too challenging for her and the team. Her hard work over the past ten months did not go unnoticed and we appreciated her dedication to our family more than words can express. Our daughter Samantha Newman is a Catering Manager at the Waldorf Astoria. With high expectations, Samantha observed how well Davina and her staff managed our experience and was extremely complementary. From the minute our guests arrived (as early as Wednesday, March 23rd, 2016) through our departure date (Sunday, March 27th, 2016) our family and friends were treated with warmth and grace. Every aspect and detail of the wedding was perfect especially the food. My lists of requests were all successfully met with the help of Davina and her talented team. The food was spectacular and the presentation was beautiful. I am a fashion consultant at Saks Fifth Ave under the leadership of Doug Moss. I understand firsthand the concept of superior customer service. I want you to know that your team was superior in every way. They helped create a life time of beautiful memories for myself and family forever. It will be our honor to highly recommend your hotel. Dreams do come true at The Langham Chicago. Lauren and Jason, and the rest of my family will always remember what your staff did for us. The memories that were created have changed our lives forever. We will always cherish and feel extremely special when we think of Lauren and Jason’s wedding. We want you to know The Langham Chicago exceeded our expectations. Your hotel will always be a very special place in my family’s heart. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Julie S

We got married at the Langham in June 2016. We could not be happier with our choice! Our family and friends were blown away by the gorgeous hotel, delicious food, and most importantly, impeccable service provided by the Langham. Dinner was timed perfectly and the service was... Read More attentive but unobtrusive. Guests with food restrictions or allergies were spoiled with specific foods that they could enjoy. We worked with Davina, who was responsive and helpful at every step of the planning process. She worked seamlessly with our florist and day-of coordinator so that we did not have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. Davina always made my husband, our parents, and me feel like her top priority. The Langham works with Elysia Root Cakes, which provided a beautiful cake to our exact specifications. It was our only dessert, and unlike many other wedding cakes that look pretty but taste bland, it was delicious! Delicate and flavorful. We are already looking forward to eating it again on our first anniversary.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Perri M

I had my wedding at The Langham on September 10th! I have no words to describe how perfect everything was from beginning to end. Davina did an exceptioanl job managing our wedding cocktail hour and reception as well as a brunch following our big day.. There is no other place... Read More in Chicago that is so accommodating and full of precision for an event other the The Langham.

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Sylvia K

There aren't enough words of praise when it comes to describing The Langham and its fabulous team. Having been fortunate to have traveled the world, I knew exactly what I wanted from a hotel where we would be getting married at. I had already seen quite a few top rated venues... Read More before getting to The Langham. Having my Chicago favorites I frequent, I had never been inside The Langham so I didn't really know what to expect. What I noticed right off was the attention to all the details and the focus on the impression the Langham team wanted to make on its guests. I am not one to be impressed easily and I was blown away at how great the customer service was. Camille (former Catering Manager) greeted me with great professionalism and attentiveness. She told me all the things I needed to know without even asking. When I walked into the Devonshire ballroom, my heart skipped a beat! It was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I immediately called my fiancé to come by so we could see it together. Needless to say, we signed the paperwork and set a date! Not too long after booking, we received a call from Camille saying that she was moving on to a new opportunity. I started to worry not knowing who we would be working with, but once I met and began working with the new Senior Catering Manager, Davina Arceneaux, she exceeded my expectations with how wonderful she is. Our tasting was absolutely divine and a great time! I have been to many tastings, but never one like this. This was a feast! Every single bite we had was so good (it was so hard choosing what we wanted!). Our gustatory senses were in heaven. Christina Boyd (Banquet Manager), Chef Damion Henry, and Ronald Deyro (Server) made the experience top notch and lots of fun! The day of the wedding arrived and I have to say, not one thing went wrong. Everything stayed on schedule and the guests that stayed at the hotel the night before were gushing about how wonderful everything was so far. Our suite was set up to have the ladies and myself get ready there. We had director chairs and mirrors brought in. They even had a box brought in with all the little amenities that a bridal party may need (details, details!!). We had a private room set up for us before our cocktail hour appearance so we could spend some alone time together and grab a bite to eat. We were then shown the ballroom in all its made up glory and when we walked in, I literally cried tears of gratitude. Everything was so perfect and beautiful! The rest of the night flowed seamlessly. Dinner service was done French style with white gloves. The guests were again blown away with just how detailed everything was. Thank you so much to Davina and all the rest of the Langham team. You all are angels for making our special day perfect in every single way. There aren't enough words of gratitude for all of you. We appreciate you all!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Service, service, service... my bride and I probably looked at 15 venues in Chicago. From warehouse spaces, to private venues, to other hotels (including one across the street from The Langham). Ultimately we chose this one based on the people... best choice ever. Davina and... Read More her team were incredible, small issues were handled without us ever knowing and timelines were handled with a "can-do" attitude. But really, let's go back to the people here at this hotel. I have never experienced service like this, maybe I was super sensitive to it because of the importance of this day, but I wanted to hug everyone. From the bell captain to the front desk, to each individual server, we were treated so kindly and so well, it was almost breathtaking. The servers during the dinner were outstanding, no request was too small. This actually happened, one of my friends asked for blue cheese stuffed olives, of which they did not have any at the bar. The bartender told him to hold on and contacted the kitchen to make a whole bunch and they served them the rest of the night... small things like that go a long way. I highly, highly recommend this hotel for their space, but really allow them to make suggestions and help you along the way, they are experts and will guide you correctly. I really cannot say enough about this place, that's how great it was. We cannot wait to come back!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jiesi S

I just got married at The Langham on 10/24/15 and it was better than any dream I could have dreamt! The experience from beginning to end was magical and the only wish that I have is that I can relive that day over and over again! I first experienced The Langham when my friend... Read More had her baby shower during their afternoon tea. As soon as i entered the lobby - I was in love. Fast forward a few months later and i was engaged! I knew that The Langham was the perfect venue for the wedding! Davina and the Langham staff were wonderful during the entire planning process. They were prompt in answering any and all of my questions/concerns and incredibly honest in the feedback and suggestions they provided - this made us confident that we could trust them to deliver the perfect vision of our wedding. We had our ceremony in the smaller ballroom, Cambridge, which has lower ceilings and creates a more intimate feel. The reception was in Devonshire, which needs little decor given its gorgeous chandeliers and magnificent views of the city. The tastings for both the food and the cake were truly 5-star quality and we were blown away by the attention to detail that was given to every task. To make the experience even better, I was unexpectedly upgraded to the Infinity Suite - their BEST suite in the hotel. It features 2,700 sq. ft of living space, a baby grand piano, fireplace, and sprawling views of the city in every room...and yes, there were many rooms! The service, not just for us, but for all of our guests staying at the hotel was top notch and we had so many people approach myself, my husband, and our families to thank us for including them on such a one-of-a-kind wedding. I advise anyone looking for a venue to look no farther and make one of the best decisions for your wedding - have it at The Langham, and have everyone else WISH they had theirs there too! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We just had our daughter's wedding at The Langham in Chicago and it was gorgeous, delicious and stress-free. Davina Arceneaux (catering manager)helped coordinate all aspects of the reception and didn't miss any details. She even asked what my husband and my drink choice was so... Read More that when we got to the bar, the cocktail would be ready! We had a close family friend (who has a floral business in Denver) do the flowers and the entire hotel staff could not have been more accommodating. All of my vendors remarked as to how easy it was to work with the Langham staff. You truly feel like a part of their family! I would highly recommend them for any special event! The bonus is a beautiful lobby with the city skyline in case of inclement weather!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 lauren k

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Langham on July 25, 2015. The Langham was the only venue we looked at. I knew as soon as I walked in the door that this was the perfect location for our wedding. The building is a Chicago landmark and the decor and entire vibe of... Read More the hotel is the perfect mix between modern and elegant. The Devonshire ballroom is so beautiful. I loved the understated decor, the views, and of course the chandeliers! The room on it's own is show stopper, once you add your florals and decor it elevates the space to a whole different level! The catering managers (Michelle and Devina) were a dream to work with; super accommodating, prompt and thorough. The weekend of our wedding was one of the most special memorable times of our lives. The staff took such good care of us and our family and friends. The majority of our family and out of town guests stayed at the Langham (I believe we had 20 rooms, accommodating nearly 50 of our closest friends and family). My husband and I wish we could move into the bridal suite, it was phenomenal! The wedding day was of course a massive blur (thank god for pictures) but there is truly nothing we would have changed. The food was delicious, the Elysa Root cake was a 5-tier masterpiece (and so decadent!). The following morning my parents hosted a brunch in the ballroom. It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend. The ONLY thing I would caution fellow brides--The Devonshire ballroom looks huge, but it's easier to fill than you would think! Our final headcount was around 220. We ended up having to pull the band's stage, shrink the dance floor, and move the bars to the hallway. It worked out perfectly for us, and I'm sure nothing looked amiss to the guests, but if you're planning to have upwards of 200 guests I think it's important to be aware that it can impact the possible room layout/table options.

2015-10-27T10:41:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for choosing to have your wedding with us at The Langham, Chicago and thank you for taking the time to recommend the hotel as a wedding venue for future brides. We are honored to have had the opportunity to be a... Read Less Read More