Book Your Wedding with The Langham

A BEACH IN CHICAGO, IL

Quickly becoming the most in-demand wedding ceremony and reception venue in Chicago, Illinois, The Langham is located in one of the Chicago skyline's most prominent landmark buildings. Revered as the most prestigious hotel in the city, with the floor-to-ceiling windows, The Langham provides beautiful views of Lake Michigan, the Chicago River and views of the city in every direction. With the sleek and formal architecture combined with the romance of a grand hotel, The Langham can be tailored to suit any couples dream wedding.

Devonshire Ballroom. The Devonshire Ballroom has a soaring 22-foot ceiling with breathtaking views of the river. The room is a study in understated elegance. With the glittering chandeliers overhead and the floor plan set for the couple's wishes, this beautiful room can accommodate up to 300 guests.

The Cambridge. Ideal for smaller groups, the Cambridge features sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows. This event room accommodates up to 225 guests.

When hosting the wedding ceremony and reception at The Langham, the culinary staff works closely with the couple to customize a menu that is as unforgettable as the ceremony. The elegance and sophistication of a five-star restaurant comes alive when guests are treated to the plated dinner that the culinary team presents to them.

Culinary services include bartenders and wait staff. All tables, chairs, linens and tableware are also included in these services. No outside alcohol may be brought into The Langham. No alcohol will be served to anyone under the legal drinking age.

Event coordinators work closely with the couple to plan every aspect of the wedding ceremony and reception. The couple may choose to bring some vendors for their special touches. Event coordinators work with those vendors to ensure timely deliveries and placement of items.

The Langham is a nonsmoking facility. There is absolutely no smoking in any of the rooms or common areas. There are designated areas outside of the building for smoking. The venue features a Kid's Suite, that is complimentary for all guests. An adult must accompany all children when visiting the Kid's Suite and a waiver of liability must be signed. The Kid's Suite is not staffed by any individual working at The Langham.

The Langham has bridal and groom rooms available for the wedding party to use to prepare for the day of the wedding. The Langham has ample parking available. The facilities are completely handicap accessible.

With many couples choosing The Langham as their wedding and reception venue as well as overnight accommodations for them and their out-of-town guests, the Langham has many amenities that it offers. These include:

• Chuan Spa
  • Health club
  • Swimming pool

Hotel Luxury Evolved

Come experience Chicago's newest luxury hotel, next to the Chicago River and steps from the Magnificent Mile. Embodying the timeless qualities that define the Langham's legendary hospitality and luxury – The Langham, Chicago gracefully blends urban sophistication with luxury evolved.

$$$$ – Expensive

Waterfront, Hotel

Food + Catering, Planning

330 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL (312) 923-9988

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Samer A

I can honestly say that I have never witnessed service that comes even close to that of The Langham. We had so many guests, including some that work in hospitality, that told us how blown away they were with the experience. The food was incredible, the location is amazing and... Read More Davina was just absolutely spectacular. Her demeanor was always gentle, attentive and understanding. Any issues that arose were taken care of quickly and smoothly. I honestly cannot imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Samer A

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lindsay J

The Langham and Davina made our wedding day flawless. The Langham is a perfect venue if you are wanting to host an elegant wedding. Our guests were talking for weeks about how amazing the food and venue were. They offer special touches like having champagne waiting in our room... Read More after the party was over and we stayed ina gorgeous suite. Everything about the Langham is first class. Davina made the planning process seamless. We can't wait to celebrate our first anniversary at the Langham.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Reem A

We had our wedding at the Langham on July 15th, and we are still receiving compliments about it three months later! The Langham's service is second to none, they were so accommodating to all of our requests and quick to resolve any issues. They even tweaked the menu for our... Read More dietary restrictions so we could have the meal options we wanted. Davina was amazing, she was always quick to respond and checking up on us. The whole night went so smoothly. And even the toughest of foodies loved the food! We definitely felt like we and all of our guests had the VIP treatment!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Cassie A

The Langham was perfect in every sense of the word! From the very beginning we worked with Davina, who was absolutely amazing and really made us feel special. She was extremely accommodating, responsive and embodied the elegance of the Langham. We looked at a lot of different... Read More venues and hotels and the Langham's presentation and decor could not be matched. The Devonshire ballroom is both elegant and modern; making for the most beautiful wedding backdrop. The chandeliers are truly unique. The food at our wedding was exceptional, and something our guests talked about for days. The Langham was recently rated the best hotel in the nation by US News and Report and it completely lives up to that ranking. It is a five star hotel in all aspects. The decor is truly beautiful, and is reflected from the ballroom to the guest rooms. The service at all levels is exceptional.. The Langham and Davina truly were part of our dream wedding.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Xin Xin H

Amazing! Everything at the Langham was amazing, from the food to the quality of service to the venue space. My husband and I practically looked at every hotel venues in the city but we just fell in love with everything at the Langham. It is such a beautiful and elegant space.... Read More We couldn't be happier with our choice! We worked with Allison throughout our wedding and she was such a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and was a tremendous help to making our wedding day as seamless as possible. We were SO happy with how our wedding day turned out, I can honestly say they made our wedding day perfect!!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Samantha S

The Langham is the premier wedding venue in Chicago! My husband and I had our wedding reception here and it was the most amazing experience. The hotel combines elegance, unparalleled service, and unforgettable memories from the start of wedding planning through days after the... Read More wedding. Our Catering Manager, Allison Krcatovich was incredible! She was professional, personable, knowledgable and had attention to detail that made it a fluid process. The Langham truly takes an interest in developing a relationship with each individual couple and perfecting their wedding vision. It defines luxury, romance, and sophistication and is the BEST wedding venue in Chicago! We are so thankful to everyone at the Langham for making our wedding everything and more than we could ever dream.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Charlotte P

From the moment we walked into the Langham we knew that it was the venue for us. It is elegant, the service is exceptional and their wedding expertise is unbeatable. The Devonshire Ballroom with it's floor to ceiling windows was gorgeous. So much was provided and at the same... Read More time, you could make the space what you wanted. There isn't that hotel feel that you get other places - like in the carpet. It's just beautiful at the Langham. This venue set the vibe for our whole wedding. We felt like royalty the whole weekend and you get a full wedding weekend experience rather than just a beautiful ceremony and reception room. The bridal suite is AMAZING and looks out on the river. They sent up champagne after the wedding along with our desserts so when my husband and I woke up in the morning we could keep the party going. We had champagne and desserts at 8am before brunch:) The experience with the Langham leading up to the wedding was pretty incredible. Davina was so helpful and always incredibly responsive. She is a true expert in the hospitality world especially as it relates to weddings. She worked with our wedding planner and all of our vendors to make everything go smoothly. My husband and I also stayed at the Langham before the wedding to really experience how beautiful of a hotel it is and there was definitely a shout out that we were getting married there on our account. Needless to say, we had a blast. If you choose the Langham you will feel how special this upcoming event is not only on the day of, but also in the months leading up to it. I highly recommend this venue. Everyone there was a joy to work with, everything was clear and easy and the day went so perfectly.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jenn C

My Husband and I just got married at the Langham in Chicago on Feb 24th and it was amazing in every way! Our Catering Manager, Allison was there to help us every step of the way and our turned our perfect! The hotel and its ambiance was stunning, the food was so delicious and... Read More the staff was so sweet and helpful! After our reception was over, my husband and I went back to the bridal suite where we found champagne, extra wedding cake and yummy macarons/desserts waiting for us along with personalized Langham robes for us to take home! My husband and I could not recommend this hotel enough to engaged couples looking for a wedding venue. Our wedding dreams came true with the Langham Chicago :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kurt B

My new bride and I recently had our wedding and reception at the Langham. We were searching for a city venue with an upscale feel and a place where our guests could have an amazing and classic Chicago experience. My wife had heard wonderful things about The Langham so we set up... Read More an appointment there. Once we met with Allison Krcatovich, The Langham's most amazing Catering Manager, and toured the hotel and venue we knew we had to have our wedding there. From the moment you step into the hotel the service is 5 star. And Allison and her team were even more so. She guided us through the process and we literally did not have one snag to speak of. She connected us with an awesome wedding planner - Nicole Zenner at LK events - and the two of them executed the whole event beautifully. A couple of things stood out for us. We were looking for an elegant dinner experience for our guests vs. a party / celebration. We were hoping to have some decent choices for food and drink vs. the typical hotel fare. We, and our guests even more so, could not believe the quality of the food and the presentation. The chef accommodated all of our guests food allergies and also made some personnel desserts for us and some of our guests. Very nice touch. The service throughout our stay and during our event was incredible. It seemed the whole staff knew us wherever we went and they went out of their way to accommodate our guests. The rooms were gorgeous and super comfortable. While our suite was beyond description our guests' rooms were awesome. They loved the huge beds, the bathrooms with the opaquing glass windows and the views. The club level lounge was wonderful as well. We have been to many club level lounges around the world and I have to say that The Langhams was one, if not the best, lounges we have been to. The view, the food and the staff were much better than we expected. Over all the property, the staff, and mostly Allison, their Catering Manager, exceeded our expectations and made our special day even moreso. Thanks!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Natalie K

The Langham Chicago was the perfect venue for our elegant and intimate wedding. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Allison Krcatovich in planning all ththe details throughout the months' long process. We truly appreciate her professionalism and grace throughout the... Read More whole planning process up through the actual wedding day. She is the best! This is a five star hotel, and all elements of our wedding represented this rating!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Angela T

The Langham is absolutely beautiful! Davina and the staff did not miss a beat or detail. The wedding was elegant, classy and stylish. My guests continuously compliment about the venue and the most amazing food. Davina made our night magical!! Without hesitation, I would not... Read More change a single thing.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016

We had our wedding at the Langham on New Year's eve and it was absolutely incredible. Davina and her team went above and beyond to make sure our night was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jessie H

From the moment I first walked into the Langham Chicago’s lobby, I truly was in awe of its exquisite design, elegance and comfort. It was the wedding venue of my dreams! With its rich colors and warm textures, to the infinite array of windows which showcase the breathtaking... Read More views of Chicago, I never wanted to leave. With its neutral color-scheme, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Chicago River and stunning chandeliers, how could you not fall in love with the ballroom? Aside from its beauty, the hotel’s charming staff welcomes you with world-class, personalized service. Davina, Senior Catering Manager, leads an incredible team who accommodated our every wedding planning need and desire with a sense of confidence and ease. Every staff member offered top-notch service throughout the process, while making us feel like the Langham was our second home. The food was out-of-this-world, perfect for my foodie husband and all of our family and friends who continue to praise the food as the absolute BEST! From the panzanella salad to the most tender beef tenderloin entrée, topped off by warm, chocolatey goodness from chocolate cookies and milk for a late night treat, everyone wanted more. Most hotels are not known for having food quite as exceptional as it is at the Langham! The bridal suite we stayed in and used to get ready for my big day, was beyond incredible. Finally, the brunch the next morning was the cherry on top! The granola was delectable. Thanks to everyone at the Langham for helping us have the perfect wedding celebration! We can’t wait to go back and would recommend the hotel to any couple searching for their wedding venue!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

With only 5 months to our wedding date, I was looking at several hotel venues in Chicago for our 3 day Memorial weekend wedding celebrations when my fiance suggested The Langham. From the moment I entered the lobby, my decision was made! The contemporary deco inspired... Read More elegance in the light filled lobby accompanied by the unpretentious attention of the front desk staff, was compelling My initial meeting with Davina, Wedding Event Coordinator, was extremely informative and welcoming and from then on, she made herself available to answer our many questions related to our event planning - no request was too trivial for her attention On each occasion we visited the Langham prior to our wedding, the staff from valet to bartender recognized us and called us by name and went the extra mile - it continues following our wedding! We had approximately 30 rooms in the hotel for our 3 day weekend - and our guests continue to rave about their Langham experience - food and accommodation! Guests from Europe, Canada and the USA. The wedding suite was beautiful and no detail or thought was omitted to make our wedding weekend truly unforgettable. The food tasting was superbly coordinated and the food throughout exceptional and beautifully presented. In addition, The Langham was exceptionally responsive and accommodating of our many dietary needs. From dinner on Friday through ceremony and wedding celebration on Sunday, it was a truly magical weekend

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Anne D

We got married at the Langham Chicago on April 30th. It was a magical spring day - mist and romance in the air. The Langham was a dream venue and partner in planning. The service on the day-of was flawless: not a dirty plate in sight during the cocktail hour, abundant amounts of... Read More hors d'ouevres passed, the raw bar that we opted for is still something our guests rave about. The event coordinator there was extremely responsive and accomodating during our planning process. She addressed any concerns or questions promptly and thoroughly and it was clear she genuinely wanted my husband, myself and our parents to feel satisfied with every step of the process. The reception ballroom is a beautiful space and the staff were 100% flexible as to how we wanted to layout the tables, DJ, Bar, etc. However, what really makes this choice spectacular is the FOOD. The wedding dinner we served our guests was as a good as any meal you'd find at a high end restaurant in the city. Our guests were speechless at the quality of the food. Langham let us have the room as late as we wanted and was willing to keep the bar going until 2am. So our event really stretched out all night. It was such a blast. Not only is the venue space and service gorgeous and classy but the hotel is a treat for your guests. We heard over and over that it was the nicest hotel many of them had stayed in and it felt like a mini-vacation for our guests. The rooms (and bridal suite!) are modern, spacious, uplifting and luxurious. From the lobby to the bar to the spa to the accommodations Langham offers luxury and good taste -- but whats unique about them is that they are not stuffy and there's no ego. Staff is approachable, friendly, welcoming. My husband and I are so excited that we can always return to Langham here in our city for a cocktail or an afternoon tea and revisit those magical memories.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Brandy G

I wish I could give this 10 stars. We just had our wedding at The Langham and it was beyond perfect. The hotel staff was completely wonderful to work with. They provide the best service and treat you like you are royalty. Our dog was in the wedding and everyone that we bumped... Read More into in the hallway said hi to me and also called my dog by name. That is truly amazing. Michelle Wiley made the wedding planning and the wedding itself just so detail oriented and special. Next, the food was amazing. Our tasting was so fun and delicious and many people say that the tasting food is good but commonly wedding food is usually just so so at weddings. Not at The Langham. Our guests were raving about how it incredible the food was. As the bride, I made sure to sit down and eat my dinner because it was just sooooo good! We had several kosher guests who are used to not always having as many options as everyone else. They commented on how they were offered many different options of kosher wine with their kosher dinners and were taken aback by that. The ballroom is amazing. It was so nice to have the wedding at such an elegant and new hotel where the table linens are chairs are beautiful. We didn't have to rent anything the staff was just on top of their game and we were treated like royalty. Our guests also were so surprised at how they were led where to go from the moment they got out of their taxi's to arrive at The Langham. sometimes it can be confusing but they were led up to the elevator and told exactly where to go by an array of very professional Langham staff. Finally, Michelle Wiley included many lovely surprises for us that I won't put here so I won't spoil it for future brides but they made our already perfect and elegant Langham wedding even more special. As someone who is very type A and a bit anal retentive, Michelle was on top of stuff even more than I was. It was such a pleasure to work with someone who made me able to relax and just enjoy my wedding. I truly enjoyed my own wedding and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate to choose The Langham. I have been to many weddings for friends and family in the past year and nothing compares.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Stephanie S

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Langham on July 1, 2016 and we are so happy with our decision! We set up an appointment to tour The Langham because of the central downtown location with Lake Michigan and river views, elegant design, and on-site accommodations... Read More - but ultimately chose the venue because we were blown away by the Langham's team and their attention to detail and extraordinary service. Throughout the planning processes Davina was so helpful, guiding and prompting us to keep us on schedule – making sure we were never overwhelmed. My husband and I are the firstborn in our families so there were a ton of questions along the way, and she happily answered each and every one of them. Davina and the rest of the team truly can make anything happen and knowing that any issue that could arise the day of would be handled with grace made me confident and stress-free on my wedding day. At Davina’s suggestion we had a private moment set up for us before the reception began. With each of the appetizers we selected set out at a table for two, our favorite cocktails, and champagne; this moment to relax just the two of us and take it all in before the amazing night ahead was one of the most memorable from the night. Just before the guests entered the main ballroom, Davina took us on a quick private tour to see the space – it was really special to see all the décor decisions we made come to life - and know that all the hard work paid off! Everyone said that the night will fly by so quickly that you won’t the time to sit down and eat – but after our delicious tasting we knew that this wouldn’t apply to us. Our guests are still raving about the incredible food, the beautiful hotel, the spa and the staff. We are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary at the hotel and reliving the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Caitlyn M

I knew I wanted to have my wedding at the Langham from the first moment I stepped foot into the beautiful lobby and met my amazing Langham planner, Davina. There was no denying how gorgeous every detail of the hotel was. I knew I wouldn't have to do much to decorate or style... Read More things. We used minimal flowers and "stuff". I loved the simple elegance that the Langham provided. Now on to the staff, everyone was incredible during each step of the process. I planned our wedding from engagement to wedding date in 5.5 months. I could not believe how easy everything was and I attribute that to all of Davina's help, and recommendations for the best vendors. On to the food, it was simply top notch, along with the beverages. Then there were the rooms, which were absolutely stunning. We heard over and over again for weeks after our wedding that it was the best wedding anyone had been too in terms of food, drinks, ambiance, and fun. We also got so many compliments on our officiant - Kyle Nash, which of course Davina recommended. She made the ceremony so personal, fun, and light hearted. Basically the Langham met our needs and then went over the top on every level. They truly provide 5 star luxury hotel service. I can't say enough good things. We got married June 25th, 2016 and had the most beautiful and elegant, yet not over the top, wedding of our dreams! I still dream about staying the those gorgeous bridal suites...luckily we will be going back for our one year anniversary for a weekend stay! Just trust me when I say, once you set foot in the Langham for your tour, you will instantly forget every other venue you toured and will want to cancel all other appointments!! Thanks again to the Langham hotel and staff for the wedding of our dreams :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Tara M

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Langham on July 16, 2016 and we cannot say enough good things about this venue. From our first initial tour with Davina until the last hours of our wedding night, the service and level of attention was above and beyond. We were... Read More planning our wedding from New York, which I expected to be difficult given the distance, but Davina and the rest of the team made planning seamless and fun! We cherish the memory of our tasting with our mothers and how delighted we all were by the food and the wine choices. The food was just as good, if not better, on the wedding night and countless guests have remarked that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Given that a lot of our guests were coming from New York, many stayed at the hotel and they still continue to make comments to us about the level of service they received both while staying there as well as during the reception. Guests also enjoyed the location of the hotel as it was easy for them to do a boat tour and a central place to access spots around the city with ease. Everyone, including myself and my husband, want to live at the Langham. If you are looking for a sophisticated city wedding venue with impeccable service, look no further. You really cannot do better than the Langham.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Natalie G

I knew when I went to brunch at the Langham before my husband and I got engaged that one day we would be married there. It was on the top of my wish list. On February 10, 2015 we got engaged, on February 15th the Langham Hotel was booked for our wedding on December 15, 2015.... Read More There are truly no words to appropriately share how amazing our wedding was. I knew from the beginning it was going to be great but wow, even what I thought were lofty expectations were blown away. The hotel itself was a picturesque backdrop and wow, the service. Incredible hospitality from plates of appetizers being brought to us during cocktail hour to the catering team knowing our immediate family's preferred drink order. One thing that was important to my husband and I when picking the vendors for our wedding was we wanted to enjoy the vendors for their craft and as people, after all, a wedding day is filled with so many friends and family and a lot of people pulling the event off. And wow, Davina and her team were incredibly hospitable, paid incredible attention to the details and were simply a joy to be around. Davina became a sounding board, a confidant and a steady presence throughout the entire planning process. If I could do it all over again, which I would, there is nothing I would change about our experience at the Langham!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kyle M

My wife and I were married at The Langham on June 4, 2016. It was absolutely spectacular! The hotel staff seemed to all know it was our wedding and bent over backwards to make it a special weekend. Our guests continue to rave about the venue, particularly the food. From the... Read More passed appetizers to the raw bar to the four course meal, the food surpassed anything we could have imagined. I can't say enough about Davina Arceneaux, our primary contact at the venue. I never once heard her say "No." She knew how important this day was for my wife and I and exceeded our expectations on so many levels. She was an amazing communicator before and during the event. I would highly recommend the hotel for out-of-town guests. The rooms are beautiful, the bar makes great drinks and the on-site spa is very convenient. We're so happy we have an excuse to go back now that we've created amazing memories there!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Courtney L

On the morning of my wedding, I woke up happy as a lark, and as I was preparing for the bridesmaids and hair/makeup crew to arrive, I knocked over an entire cart of room service food directly in front of the entryway to our suite, just 20 minutes shy of everyone's arrival - that... Read More was the worst thing that happened on my wedding day, and it was MY FAULT! :) The Langham's response to my mishap was so swift that within ten minutes, it was like nothing ever happened. That one, trivial example does not even come close to capturing the exceptional service we were provided by The Langham. That is what you can expect at every turn - first-class care and accommodations. Speaking of accommodations, the pictures on the website do not lie - the hotel is THAT beautiful in person, if not more. Also, the food cannot go unmentioned...think of all the weddings you've been to and consider how many times you ate a meal and were left feeling "meh." Well, I have finally found a wedding venue where that would never ever be a concern. The food was so SPECTACULAR that guests were raving about it. Finally, if you are a type-A, detail freak like me, Davina Arceneaux's (senior catering manager at The Langham) highly organized, responsive and efficient style will make your every worry melt away so that you can enjoy every moment of your day and look back with nothing but joyful, warmhearted memories.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lora A

5/5 stars is not sufficient to express just how incredible our experience having our wedding at the Langham was. From the moment I stepped foot in the gorgeous hotel lobby for my tour and initial consultation I just KNEW that by having our wedding at the Langham I could set my... Read More mind at ease. The staff was consummately professional, the location is ideal, and the interior decor is stunning. Our tasting blew us away and we are still getting compliments on the food served at our wedding months later! We had our ceremony and reception in the Devonshire ballroom on May 7th 2016 and also hosted a brunch the morning after the wedding in the Cambridge room. The staff's attention to detail and constant striving to meet our every need leading up to and on the day of our wedding was beyond impressive. We worked closely with Davina, and she was an amazing resource and collaborator. We couldn't have asked for anyone or anything better!! I have no regrets about having had our wedding at the Langham and neither will you!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Janice N

Our daughter Lauren Newman and her fiancé Jason Schwartzwald (Now Mr. & Mrs. Schwartzwald) were married at The Langham Chicago on Saturday, March 26th, 2016. Although my husband & I have not had the opportunity to meet you, I would like to share our incredible experience with... Read More you. Our daughter was officially engaged in April of 2015. The search for the perfect venue began and after a lengthy process, we choose The Langham Chicago confident your Hotel would be the ideal fit. We met Davina Arceneaux, Senior Catering Manager who put our minds at ease. Davina provided great advice and allowed us to feel there was not a task too challenging for her and the team. Her hard work over the past ten months did not go unnoticed and we appreciated her dedication to our family more than words can express. Our daughter Samantha Newman is a Catering Manager at the Waldorf Astoria. With high expectations, Samantha observed how well Davina and her staff managed our experience and was extremely complementary. From the minute our guests arrived (as early as Wednesday, March 23rd, 2016) through our departure date (Sunday, March 27th, 2016) our family and friends were treated with warmth and grace. Every aspect and detail of the wedding was perfect especially the food. My lists of requests were all successfully met with the help of Davina and her talented team. The food was spectacular and the presentation was beautiful. I am a fashion consultant at Saks Fifth Ave under the leadership of Doug Moss. I understand firsthand the concept of superior customer service. I want you to know that your team was superior in every way. They helped create a life time of beautiful memories for myself and family forever. It will be our honor to highly recommend your hotel. Dreams do come true at The Langham Chicago. Lauren and Jason, and the rest of my family will always remember what your staff did for us. The memories that were created have changed our lives forever. We will always cherish and feel extremely special when we think of Lauren and Jason’s wedding. We want you to know The Langham Chicago exceeded our expectations. Your hotel will always be a very special place in my family’s heart. Thank you again!