Book Your Wedding with The Langham

A BEACH IN CHICAGO, IL

Quickly becoming the most in-demand wedding ceremony and reception venue in Chicago, Illinois, The Langham is located in one of the Chicago skyline's most prominent landmark buildings. Revered as the most prestigious hotel in the city, with the floor-to-ceiling windows, The Langham provides beautiful views of Lake Michigan, the Chicago River and views of the city in every direction. With the sleek and formal architecture combined with the romance of a grand hotel, The Langham can be tailored to suit any couples dream wedding.

Devonshire Ballroom. The Devonshire Ballroom has a soaring 22-foot ceiling with breathtaking views of the river. The room is a study in understated elegance. With the glittering chandeliers overhead and the floor plan set for the couple's wishes, this beautiful room can accommodate up to 300 guests.

The Cambridge. Ideal for smaller groups, the Cambridge features sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows. This event room accommodates up to 225 guests.

When hosting the wedding ceremony and reception at The Langham, the culinary staff works closely with the couple to customize a menu that is as unforgettable as the ceremony. The elegance and sophistication of a five-star restaurant comes alive when guests are treated to the plated dinner that the culinary team presents to them.

Culinary services include bartenders and wait staff. All tables, chairs, linens and tableware are also included in these services. No outside alcohol may be brought into The Langham. No alcohol will be served to anyone under the legal drinking age.

Event coordinators work closely with the couple to plan every aspect of the wedding ceremony and reception. The couple may choose to bring some vendors for their special touches. Event coordinators work with those vendors to ensure timely deliveries and placement of items.

The Langham is a nonsmoking facility. There is absolutely no smoking in any of the rooms or common areas. There are designated areas outside of the building for smoking. The venue features a Kid's Suite, that is complimentary for all guests. An adult must accompany all children when visiting the Kid's Suite and a waiver of liability must be signed. The Kid's Suite is not staffed by any individual working at The Langham.

The Langham has bridal and groom rooms available for the wedding party to use to prepare for the day of the wedding. The Langham has ample parking available. The facilities are completely handicap accessible.

With many couples choosing The Langham as their wedding and reception venue as well as overnight accommodations for them and their out-of-town guests, the Langham has many amenities that it offers. These include:

• Chuan Spa
  • Health club
  • Swimming pool

Hotel Luxury Evolved

Come experience Chicago's newest luxury hotel, next to the Chicago River and steps from the Magnificent Mile. Embodying the timeless qualities that define the Langham's legendary hospitality and luxury – The Langham, Chicago gracefully blends urban sophistication with luxury evolved.

$$$$ – Expensive

Waterfront, Hotel

Food + Catering, Planning

330 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL (312) 923-9988

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Jasmine J

Davina and the team at the Langham are other-wordly fabulous!!! We were married on 11/11 and all of our family and friends are no where near done raving about the ceremony and reception we had at this gorgeous, modern and elegant venue. It truly was the best day of my life and... Read More the Langham delivered on every magical detail. On to Davina-- This woman is an angel on earth. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted to book the venue even before I saw the space. She is everything when it comes to being organized, supremely helpful, thoughtful, accommodating, and so much more!!! Thank you to the Langham for making our wedding day the best day of our lives! - Jasmine

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Rebecca P

My husband and I had our wedding at The Langham in March 2017 and our guests are still talking about what a magical weekend it was. We looked at several hotels in Chicago, and knew the Devonshire ballroom was exactly what we were looking for. The high ceilings with massive... Read More chandeliers are a stunning backdrop for the ceremony and formal party, great downtown location for out-of-town guests to explore, as well the impeccable quality of service from when you walk in the front door of the hotel. We worked with Davina, who was responsive and helpful at every step of the planning process and is on top of every detail. She really worked with us on a custom wedding package to accomplish our vision and exceeded our wildest dreams with several surprises the day of the wedding. The hotel is truly white glove service and we felt very spoiled! Looking forward to spending our one year anniversary at the hotel! Our family and friends were blown away by the gorgeous hotel, delicious five star food, and most importantly, impeccable service provided by the Langham.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 marianne (mimi) h

Well, we just ordered the photo book for Dana and Evan's wedding and seeing the pictures has me reliving such a special, wonderful and just about perfect evening! Davina made the planning of their wedding pretty much stress free...she answered the myriad questions we had with... Read More grace; the suggestions she offered to enhance the experience of our bride and groom and guests did just that! Friends and family are still talking about the delicious food and the spectacular donut wall Davina created for us! Her attention to every detail was most impressive; we celebrated our children's marriage in one of the most beautiful hotels in Chicago! We've been recommending the Langham and Davina to anyone who has asked! Thanks for a fabulous wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Sharon S

Our wedding at the Langham on 7/1/2017 was magical and timeless! One of the top reasons we chose the Langham was Davina. Her professionalism, enthusiasm, and passion made our planning process easy and simple as if we had a second wedding planner! Another top reason we chose... Read More the Langham is the service and food which all of our guests raved about for days! The food tasted exactly the same as when we had our tasting and the service was beyond a white glove experience. The servers marched to each table in synchrony and served each meal in synchrony; it was quite a show from our sweetheart table. Davina, the Langham staff, and the Langham servers truly made our wedding reception and our stay at the hotel so special and treated us like royalty. The elegance, top notch service, and impeccable food goes beyond their 5 star rating.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lindsey V

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Langham on New Year’s Eve. During our venue search we looked at multiple hotels in Chicago and California, however after touring The Langham and meeting Davina, we knew we had found the perfect location for our wedding. Having... Read More Davina by our side throughout our planning process and on our wedding day was the greatest gift. Countless times leading up to our wedding we acknowledged to each other how impressed we were with Davina’s attentiveness, expertise and professionalism. She made us feel at ease during (many!) stressful planning moments and even more so throughout our wedding weekend. The Langham itself is drop dead gorgeous and the perfect backdrop for photos. The service is outstanding and our guests are still talking about the food! We can’t wait to go back for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rebecca R

We have had nothing short of a 5-star experience with The Langham and its staff. Their service is impeccable, food is top notch, and the hotel alone speaks for itself. Walking into that ballroom takes your breath away, and that is exactly what we were looking for with our... Read More wedding. Every detail was perfected with their fabulous team, without a single ounce of stress on my end. We could not have been more pleased with our decision to host our wedding at The Langham, Chicago!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 beth b

As mother of the groom and working closely with the bride's family, I was "over the moon" with our son's wedding at the Langham Chicago in November 2016. The event coordinator couldn't have been more professional and thorough, making our journey stressless and enjoyable. There... Read More was no detail too large or small for the staff to execute to perfection. The wedding went off without a hitch: from the ceremony setup to the cocktail hour, dinner service, and special late night treats, everything was first class, exceeding our expectations. The entire wedding weekend was perfection for the bridal party and out-of-towners staying at the Langham. I continue to get compliments on the "outstanding wedding" from our guests.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 dana

My husband and I got married at the Langham on 11/5/2016 and wanted to take a moment to tell you what an incredible experience we had. Between the food, the rooms (the views and bathrooms!), the parting gifts and the staff, the Langham exceeded any expectations that we had and... Read More more! The venue itself was a perfect place to take pictures- the setting was so spectacular that we didn't even want to leave the hotel! Davina and the rest of the staff were spectacular- not a detail was overlooked and they each went above and beyond to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams. The success of our wedding is largely due to Davina's guidance, patience, and support. Her calm demeanor, creative ideas, and passion for what she does made all of the difference! I was a very involved (and indecisive) bride and Davina always made time to answer my questions and share her expertise. She drafted floorplan after floorplan to make room for as many guests as possible. I wanted to have the ceremony in a semi-circle around us; not only did Davina draw up a ceremony floorplan, but the banquet staff did a mock set up to ensure that it matched the vision that I had. Davina, Christina, and Luis embraced the challenges that we brought on (and there were many!!!!) and calmed any anxieties that I may have had. Davina's suggestions helped ensure that our wedding had a "wow" factor...from the sushi station, to the shaved brussels sprouts salad (I can't even begin to tell you how many people are already trying to recreate that!), the donut wall, and all of the late night snacks- our guests have not stopped raving about all of the incredible food and surprises! Not only did the night have a "wow" factor for our guests, but Davina and the staff surprised my husband and me throughout the night so that we were completely wowed too! From our favorite cocktails and appetizers in the Yachud, to the monogrammed bathrobes, gifts, and sweets in the suite at the end of the night, they truly knew how to make us feel incredibly special and how to make the night such a memorable one. Davina's graciousness, generosity, and support did not stop after our wedding weekend. Our parents have reached out on various occasions for her help with different things (charity events, rooms, etc) and Davina has always done whatever she can to help them out. There are no words to tell you how impressed my husband and I have been. We have told everyone we know what a pleasure the Langham was to work with and how seamless our wedding weekend was. We will continue to sing their praises and would be happy to be a reference for potential parties. With gratitude, Dana and Evan Birnbaum

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sari K

The Langham made all of my wedding dreams come true. I felt so honored to have Davina and her staff by my side on my big day. Everything went off without a hitch. The food was great and the servers were so attentive. Working with the Langham staff was seamless. The Langham made... Read More us feel extremely special by surprising us with an amazing suite for the night of our wedding. I would't change a thing if I did it over again. Everything was perfect! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Krystal D

When I started planning my Fall 2017 Bruch Wedding, I knew that modern luxury was my theme. The Langham Chicago was my number one choice and for a good reason. I knew that the elegance and style of the Langham would bring my vision to life. Upon arriving at the Langham to view... Read More the ballroom options, I was mesmerized. So much so that I forgot to take a picture of the Devonshire Ballroom for my mother and fiancé. The impeccable service I received continued from that moment until I checked out of the hotel two days after our wedding. Davina, Sr. Catering Manager, was everything I could have hoped for and more. Her expertise is superior to any catering manager I have ever worked with for private events. She listened to my ideas and vision of our brunch wedding and allowed us to customize our menu to fit our taste. She also guided us in making sure that the selections and changes to the brunch menu would be appropriate for our guest without compromising the quality and impeccable service that the Langham provides. Several things were important to us, and the food for our reception was at the top of our list. The food at the Langham was the best food I have ever had in my life! When I left the tasting, I thought about the food for days. The chef completely captured our vision, and there was nothing we wanted to change. On the day of our wedding, w were so pleased with the set-up of our reception, service, and the food. Our family and guest truly enjoyed themselves. Several of our guest comment that they had never been to a wedding with that level of service, beauty, and the amount of detail that went into the planning. Many of our guests had never attended a brunch wedding or received a donut as a favor. That was one of our favorite pieces of the wedding and a pleasant surprise for our guest. My husband and I still swooning over our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Caitlin H

We hosted our Summer 2017 wedding reception at The Langham. Our reception exceeded our expectations and our experience was highlighted by many sweet surprises! Davina, the Senior Catering Manager, is an expert and handled every question and request with professionalism.... Read More Preparing for the wedding with Davina and her team, who carefully considered our comments and concerns at the tasting and throughout the planning process, left me with a sense of peace. We knew we were investing in professionals who would deliver. And deliver they did! As we walked into the reception, my husband and I were greeted with our favorite cocktails, ushered into a beautiful private room to enjoy appetizers, and were treated like royalty! We are delighted to hear from our guests that each and every one of them had the same experience. The staff was courteous, competent, and provided impeccable service to all guests. The food was perfect. "Foodie" guests have since said that the steak at our reception was the best they had ever had--Quite a compliment in a city filled with steakhouses. We enjoyed five-star service from the first moment we met Davina to checking out of the hotel as newlyweds. We are looking forward to continuing to celebrate anniversaries and other events at The Langham after such a wonderful wedding experience.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Samer A

I can honestly say that I have never witnessed service that comes even close to that of The Langham. We had so many guests, including some that work in hospitality, that told us how blown away they were with the experience. The food was incredible, the location is amazing and... Read More Davina was just absolutely spectacular. Her demeanor was always gentle, attentive and understanding. Any issues that arose were taken care of quickly and smoothly. I honestly cannot imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lindsay J

The Langham and Davina made our wedding day flawless. The Langham is a perfect venue if you are wanting to host an elegant wedding. Our guests were talking for weeks about how amazing the food and venue were. They offer special touches like having champagne waiting in our room... Read More after the party was over and we stayed ina gorgeous suite. Everything about the Langham is first class. Davina made the planning process seamless. We can't wait to celebrate our first anniversary at the Langham.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Reem A

We had our wedding at the Langham on July 15th, and we are still receiving compliments about it three months later! The Langham's service is second to none, they were so accommodating to all of our requests and quick to resolve any issues. They even tweaked the menu for our... Read More dietary restrictions so we could have the meal options we wanted. Davina was amazing, she was always quick to respond and checking up on us. The whole night went so smoothly. And even the toughest of foodies loved the food! We definitely felt like we and all of our guests had the VIP treatment!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Cassie A

The Langham was perfect in every sense of the word! From the very beginning we worked with Davina, who was absolutely amazing and really made us feel special. She was extremely accommodating, responsive and embodied the elegance of the Langham. We looked at a lot of different... Read More venues and hotels and the Langham's presentation and decor could not be matched. The Devonshire ballroom is both elegant and modern; making for the most beautiful wedding backdrop. The chandeliers are truly unique. The food at our wedding was exceptional, and something our guests talked about for days. The Langham was recently rated the best hotel in the nation by US News and Report and it completely lives up to that ranking. It is a five star hotel in all aspects. The decor is truly beautiful, and is reflected from the ballroom to the guest rooms. The service at all levels is exceptional.. The Langham and Davina truly were part of our dream wedding.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Xin Xin H

Amazing! Everything at the Langham was amazing, from the food to the quality of service to the venue space. My husband and I practically looked at every hotel venues in the city but we just fell in love with everything at the Langham. It is such a beautiful and elegant space.... Read More We couldn't be happier with our choice! We worked with Allison throughout our wedding and she was such a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and was a tremendous help to making our wedding day as seamless as possible. We were SO happy with how our wedding day turned out, I can honestly say they made our wedding day perfect!!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Samantha S

The Langham is the premier wedding venue in Chicago! My husband and I had our wedding reception here and it was the most amazing experience. The hotel combines elegance, unparalleled service, and unforgettable memories from the start of wedding planning through days after the... Read More wedding. Our Catering Manager, Allison Krcatovich was incredible! She was professional, personable, knowledgable and had attention to detail that made it a fluid process. The Langham truly takes an interest in developing a relationship with each individual couple and perfecting their wedding vision. It defines luxury, romance, and sophistication and is the BEST wedding venue in Chicago! We are so thankful to everyone at the Langham for making our wedding everything and more than we could ever dream.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Charlotte P

From the moment we walked into the Langham we knew that it was the venue for us. It is elegant, the service is exceptional and their wedding expertise is unbeatable. The Devonshire Ballroom with it's floor to ceiling windows was gorgeous. So much was provided and at the same... Read More time, you could make the space what you wanted. There isn't that hotel feel that you get other places - like in the carpet. It's just beautiful at the Langham. This venue set the vibe for our whole wedding. We felt like royalty the whole weekend and you get a full wedding weekend experience rather than just a beautiful ceremony and reception room. The bridal suite is AMAZING and looks out on the river. They sent up champagne after the wedding along with our desserts so when my husband and I woke up in the morning we could keep the party going. We had champagne and desserts at 8am before brunch:) The experience with the Langham leading up to the wedding was pretty incredible. Davina was so helpful and always incredibly responsive. She is a true expert in the hospitality world especially as it relates to weddings. She worked with our wedding planner and all of our vendors to make everything go smoothly. My husband and I also stayed at the Langham before the wedding to really experience how beautiful of a hotel it is and there was definitely a shout out that we were getting married there on our account. Needless to say, we had a blast. If you choose the Langham you will feel how special this upcoming event is not only on the day of, but also in the months leading up to it. I highly recommend this venue. Everyone there was a joy to work with, everything was clear and easy and the day went so perfectly.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jenn C

My Husband and I just got married at the Langham in Chicago on Feb 24th and it was amazing in every way! Our Catering Manager, Allison was there to help us every step of the way and our turned our perfect! The hotel and its ambiance was stunning, the food was so delicious and... Read More the staff was so sweet and helpful! After our reception was over, my husband and I went back to the bridal suite where we found champagne, extra wedding cake and yummy macarons/desserts waiting for us along with personalized Langham robes for us to take home! My husband and I could not recommend this hotel enough to engaged couples looking for a wedding venue. Our wedding dreams came true with the Langham Chicago :)

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kurt B

My new bride and I recently had our wedding and reception at the Langham. We were searching for a city venue with an upscale feel and a place where our guests could have an amazing and classic Chicago experience. My wife had heard wonderful things about The Langham so we set up... Read More an appointment there. Once we met with Allison Krcatovich, The Langham's most amazing Catering Manager, and toured the hotel and venue we knew we had to have our wedding there. From the moment you step into the hotel the service is 5 star. And Allison and her team were even more so. She guided us through the process and we literally did not have one snag to speak of. She connected us with an awesome wedding planner - Nicole Zenner at LK events - and the two of them executed the whole event beautifully. A couple of things stood out for us. We were looking for an elegant dinner experience for our guests vs. a party / celebration. We were hoping to have some decent choices for food and drink vs. the typical hotel fare. We, and our guests even more so, could not believe the quality of the food and the presentation. The chef accommodated all of our guests food allergies and also made some personnel desserts for us and some of our guests. Very nice touch. The service throughout our stay and during our event was incredible. It seemed the whole staff knew us wherever we went and they went out of their way to accommodate our guests. The rooms were gorgeous and super comfortable. While our suite was beyond description our guests' rooms were awesome. They loved the huge beds, the bathrooms with the opaquing glass windows and the views. The club level lounge was wonderful as well. We have been to many club level lounges around the world and I have to say that The Langhams was one, if not the best, lounges we have been to. The view, the food and the staff were much better than we expected. Over all the property, the staff, and mostly Allison, their Catering Manager, exceeded our expectations and made our special day even moreso. Thanks!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Natalie K

The Langham Chicago was the perfect venue for our elegant and intimate wedding. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Allison Krcatovich in planning all ththe details throughout the months' long process. We truly appreciate her professionalism and grace throughout the... Read More whole planning process up through the actual wedding day. She is the best! This is a five star hotel, and all elements of our wedding represented this rating!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Angela T

The Langham is absolutely beautiful! Davina and the staff did not miss a beat or detail. The wedding was elegant, classy and stylish. My guests continuously compliment about the venue and the most amazing food. Davina made our night magical!! Without hesitation, I would not... Read More change a single thing.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016

We had our wedding at the Langham on New Year's eve and it was absolutely incredible. Davina and her team went above and beyond to make sure our night was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jessie H

From the moment I first walked into the Langham Chicago’s lobby, I truly was in awe of its exquisite design, elegance and comfort. It was the wedding venue of my dreams! With its rich colors and warm textures, to the infinite array of windows which showcase the breathtaking... Read More views of Chicago, I never wanted to leave. With its neutral color-scheme, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Chicago River and stunning chandeliers, how could you not fall in love with the ballroom? Aside from its beauty, the hotel’s charming staff welcomes you with world-class, personalized service. Davina, Senior Catering Manager, leads an incredible team who accommodated our every wedding planning need and desire with a sense of confidence and ease. Every staff member offered top-notch service throughout the process, while making us feel like the Langham was our second home. The food was out-of-this-world, perfect for my foodie husband and all of our family and friends who continue to praise the food as the absolute BEST! From the panzanella salad to the most tender beef tenderloin entrée, topped off by warm, chocolatey goodness from chocolate cookies and milk for a late night treat, everyone wanted more. Most hotels are not known for having food quite as exceptional as it is at the Langham! The bridal suite we stayed in and used to get ready for my big day, was beyond incredible. Finally, the brunch the next morning was the cherry on top! The granola was delectable. Thanks to everyone at the Langham for helping us have the perfect wedding celebration! We can’t wait to go back and would recommend the hotel to any couple searching for their wedding venue!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

With only 5 months to our wedding date, I was looking at several hotel venues in Chicago for our 3 day Memorial weekend wedding celebrations when my fiance suggested The Langham. From the moment I entered the lobby, my decision was made! The contemporary deco inspired... Read More elegance in the light filled lobby accompanied by the unpretentious attention of the front desk staff, was compelling My initial meeting with Davina, Wedding Event Coordinator, was extremely informative and welcoming and from then on, she made herself available to answer our many questions related to our event planning - no request was too trivial for her attention On each occasion we visited the Langham prior to our wedding, the staff from valet to bartender recognized us and called us by name and went the extra mile - it continues following our wedding! We had approximately 30 rooms in the hotel for our 3 day weekend - and our guests continue to rave about their Langham experience - food and accommodation! Guests from Europe, Canada and the USA. The wedding suite was beautiful and no detail or thought was omitted to make our wedding weekend truly unforgettable. The food tasting was superbly coordinated and the food throughout exceptional and beautifully presented. In addition, The Langham was exceptionally responsive and accommodating of our many dietary needs. From dinner on Friday through ceremony and wedding celebration on Sunday, it was a truly magical weekend