10 Years of Providing Brides with Timeless Fashion

At The Lily Rose our passion and promise is to make sure that every one of our brides has the perfect wedding dress for her perfect day. We do so by providing you the utmost in personal attention. Our talented and dedicated consultants at The Lily Rose will provide you with an one-on-one appointment. We believe the perfect wedding dress is one that not only celebrates but also compliments your individual beauty and personal style. Just as we believe your wedding day should be the happiest day of your life, we also believe that the perfect bridal gown is essential in making it so.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

19826 North Cove Road - Suite D, Cornelius, NC

Perfect wedding dress shopping experience for my daughter

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Susan C

We had the best experience shopping for a wedding dress for my daughter at The Lily Rose!! If I could give them 6 stars instead of 5, I would. We visited other shops in the Charlotte area, but The Lily Rose makes every bride feel like the most important woman in the world.... Read More Bonnie was so responsive to our needs and I would highly recommend talking to her or anyone at the Lily Rose for great advice on the dress selection. I know my daughter will look absolutely beautiful on her wedding day and the entire experience was phenomenal! Thanks Bonnie!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Kacy J

My day could not have been more special! Jennifer was the sweetest and so attentive! It's shocking, but the first dress I tried on was the one! I knew right away! The selection of dresses was great, I had trouble picking only a few to try on! Everything about the appointment... Read More made my day so special and one I will never forget! I highly recommend Jennifer! She was ideal and I could truly tell that she loved what she did! The other consultant, Bonnie was also so helpful and sweet! I wouldn't have changed a thing about this day!

Fantastic dress selection with wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Ashley J

I went in twice, trying to locate the perfect dress. Both times, I arrived toward closing, and both times, I was greeted so warmly by Bonnie! All of the staff is very welcoming, but I do highly recommend her attention-to-detail/excitement to help! The dress selection is... Read More probably the best that I had in the 6 boutiques I visited in the CLT area. There were enough for me to find well over 10 I wanted to try on, but there were few enough to where I wasn't overwhelmed & I could decide what I wanted to try on! They had so many wonderful designers & they were all of wonderful quality! I'm very excited that I committed to a dress! They all helped out so much, and they got me a great price on a customized dress! Their ability to mix-and-match parts of dresses is fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Lily Rose is hands down the best bridal boutique in the Charlotte area. They offer personalized attention to each bride and have a wide selection of gowns at an affordable price point. I never felt pressured into making a decision and they were very patient with all of my... Read More questions. The staff were very friendly and made me feel special when I purchased a gown.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Taylor L

Everyone here is the best! I wandered in near closing one day and was greeted with the warmest of smiles by all the staff and had to make an appointment based off what I saw upon first glance. Then when standstill traffic held us up, making us at least 30 mins late, they still... Read More were just so happy to help out and even took their time with the appointment even though we were so late. They really care about making sure each bride feels truly valued and works with your budget to make your dreams come true to the best of their ability. I said yes to the dress there and could not be happier!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Clark B

I walked in to the Lily Rose and was greeted by Bonnie who took the time to get to know some details about my interested which would help her choose some dresses to try on. She heard my budget and listened to it! She worked hard to find dresses that would respect that budget and... Read More never once made me think it was unreasonable. She was very professional with fitting me in to the gowns and offering suggestions based on fit. Her whole focus was on me and my family during our entire appointment time- which can be different from store to store. She made me feel so much less anxious about the whole process. I would recommend this shop to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kayla C

Perfect experience! I found my perfect dress at Lily Rose. I had a blast finding my dress and really just could not have been more pleased with the experience. Would highly recommend this being your first and only stop for looking at dresses. They have a great selection and a... Read More great staff. They are so knowledgable about their products, I never felt uneasy.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Michael M

I cannot say enough nice things about my visit with Lily Rose! I was very hesitant to visit Lily Rose as I was worried that they would be "snooty" or not have anything to fit me. Boy was my anxiety wrong!! From the time I called to make my appointment I felt very welcomed and a... Read More friend! The woman I made my appointment with asked me about my style, my budget, who would be with me and got to know me, which allowed me to have a sense of comfort. While looking for dresses they had all price ranges and Bonnie (my consultant) stayed with me the whole time offering her opinion on dresses and pushing me to try things. Prior to trying on the dresses Bonnie was careful to ask me which dress was my favorite and told me to try my favorite on first. When I tried the dresses on she took the extra effort to clip me in dresses that didn't fit me to give me a better idea of what they would look like after being altered. Bonnie was so helpful and throughout the whole process I felt so comfortable with her and left their feeling like she was my best friend! I did purchase my dress from Lily Rose and they even bundled my dress, veil and selves that I ordered for a cheaper price than I was expecting! I cannot give Lily Rose, Bonnie and the rest of the girls there enough stars!! Seriously ladies, go visit them! Even if you don't find the dress of your dreams there it will probably be one of the best dress shopping experiences you have! SERIOUSLY GO!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Janie T

Lily Rose is fabulous! The girls are all super friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is really fun, but very professional. I had just started looking for fun and found my dream dress right away! They were very flexible with scheduling fittings since I live in Louisiana and was... Read More only in NC at random times. I even went down to Charlotte to the seamstress's home one afternoon so she could do a fitting because she wasn't in the shop that day. They steamed my dress the day before the wedding for no extra charge. I really really enjoyed working with them! I can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Emily C

Bonnie was an absolute gem from the second my older sister (and Matron of Honor) scheduled our appointment. My mother and I came a long way from Madison, Wisconsin to visit my sister in Charlotte. We decided to do some dress shopping for the fun of it. When my sister told Bonnie... Read More we were coming in from Wisconsin, she raved about our cheese curds - it was only fitting we brought her some! It turns out that going into this bridal appointment I had found a dress that I was 95% sure I was going to get but something was holding me back. I came into the appointment without feeling like I needed to find the dress but thought it would be fun to try on more dresses anyways. Bonnie was a firecracker as soon as we met - I assume the cheese curds helped with this! She listened to exactly what I was looking for and made sure that we stayed within budget. We tried multiple dresses on. All were beautiful but not it. Then I tried on Bonnie's pick. Once it was on, I didn't want it to come off - I fell in love with this dress. Bonnie worked her magic and I said "Yes to the Dress" at Lily Rose! I cried. my mother cried. My sister cried. I even think I made Bonnie cry. This was an experience I will never forget and I want to thank Bonnie and The Lily Rose Bridal Boutique for creating this memory that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Christiana S

Lily Rose goes above and beyond. I am originally from Greensboro, but my fiancé and I now live out of state. I was back in town for only a few days and was determined to go back to Ohio having purchased a dress. I called to make a Saturday appointment, but was originally told... Read More that there were no openings available. Once I told Merissa that I was only in town for a few days, she managed to squeeze me in for an early 10:30 appointment. I had never tried on dresses before shopping at Lily Rose. After trying on only 4 dresses, and Merissa's help, I came out with the perfect one. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Lily Rose. The ladies there really make you feel like the most important bride in the world. I would definitely recommend it to any bride to be!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Lindsay T

I said yes to the dress! It was a wonderful experience and I am in love with my dress! Thank you to Jenny for being so great to work with!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

I had the most amazing experience at Lily Rose finding my wedding dress. My consultant's name was Jennifer Wilson and she was so helpful and really grasped my style but also showed me other dresses she thought I would like... And I ended up choosing a stunning gown in a style... Read More she had suggested. Not once did I feel pressured or pushed, and I could tell everyone there was genuinely interested in helping me find the perfect dress. They were even able to help me get the best deal possible and stay within my price range. Everyone was so personable and attentive, and I truly have nothing but wonderful things to say about Lily Rose and the consultants. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Leah M

After visiting multiple other bridal shops The Lily Rose was a breath of fresh air. It was a a long drive and I had a feeling they wouldn't have anything in my budget, but I was wrong! As soon as I walked in the door Bonnie made my mother and I feel like we were royalty. I... Read More don't think I could've been happier with the dress I chose or the experience of finding it if I had been anywhere else. Bonnie found me the perfect matching veil and headpiece and gave me a great deal on them. So glad I chose to give this store a chance.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

As the Mother of the Bride, I can truly say that our experience with The Lily Rose was incredible! We had visited several other Bridal Shops before coming to The Lily Rose and there was NO comparison! They made us feel so special and like they really cared about us and making... Read More sure our daughter was pleased. The dress she picked out was fabulous! I'm so thankful we found them 2 1/2 hours away from us! Thank you Jen...you're the best! Shelli Hinkson

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Kelsey K

The Lily Rose was a complete one-stop-shop for me. It was the first and only bridal store I went to, and I'm so glad I didn't bother going anywhere else! Bonnie was an absolute angel. Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable about the gowns, but she is sweet and encouraging,... Read More making the entire experience fun and relaxed. I had done some research before coming to the store and knew they carried two of the brands in which I was interested, and their selection did not disappoint. They carried a stunning array of gowns and accessories, which when paired with their unparalleled service, made it a bridal dream!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 brittany t

I had the best experience with the ladies of The Lily Rose! I am a new bride, and it was my first experience shopping for my wedding dress, and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on, in the first shop I tried! Jennifer Wilson was my consultant and she was phenomenal to... Read More work with. The dress I purchased was one she picked out before even meeting me. She had it waiting in the dressing room for me, based off of my style choice over the phone, which was a conversation she had with one of my maids of honor. I had picked out 6 other dresses to try on, but that dress stuck out to me and made me feel like a boho-chic princess! She was so attentive and kind, and extremely helpful. She never made me feel pressured to purchase a dress, or choose something unless it felt right. I would definitely recommend The Lily Rose for any future bride, or even bridesmaids! And definitely request Jennifer!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Christina M

The Lily Rose gave me a fantastic bridal experience. I went on a Saturday, and even though they were busy I felt like my sales associate was totally focused on me. Marissa did an amazing job of picking gowns that were in the style that I liked, while still pushing me out of... Read More my comfort zone. I ended up with a dress that was even more amazing than anything I had in my head! Their in-house seamstress was also there, and gave me excellent feedback on changing the strapped dress that I bought to strapless. At Lily Rose, they truly seem to care about you as a bride, and they really want you to find the dress of your dreams. They were incredible when it came to my (pretty low) budget, and did an amazing job of pulling beautiful dresses that were still within my price range. They are so flexible, that they even offered to stay open later for me to make my decision! Lily Rose was the first place I went to, and I am so happy I went because it was a flawless experience!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Brittany B

I had the most amazing experience at The Lily Rose! From the moment I walked through the door, I felt so special as a "bride-to-be". Bonnie was absolutely amazing and helped me find my dream wedding gown! There wasn't a moment that I felt rushed which meant a lot considering... Read More this is such a huge decision! I am so glad I came here and I can't wait to go back when my dress arrives as well as bridesmaid dress shopping!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kristina H

I can happily say I said yes to the dress at The Lily Rose! From the initial call for an appointment to the minute I walked out with a custom ordered dress on my first visit, Bonnie created the best experience for me and my family! I had been to many boutiques and tried on MANY... Read More dresses but with Bonnie's help, I was able to finish my search with a custom one of a kind Casablanca! I live in south Florida and decided to order and fly to The Lily Rose for each visit because of the special attention and expertise I had experienced. I would never go anywhere else if I had been there sooner. I highly recommend Bonnie and this boutique if you want that personal special attention and a beautiful dress for your special day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Allen

There aren't enough stars!!! I accompanied my daughter to about 10 bridal salons to find the perfect gown - so I have a very good frame of reference! No where compared to The Lily Rose. Bonnie was spectacular! She totally got the vision my daughter was seeking and worked... Read More behind the scenes to make that vision a reality. I cannot say enough positive things about her or the experience we had at this boutique. They were so professional, accommodating, helpful......Bonnie went above and beyond to make our experience once in a lifetime. Thank you doesn't seem to be enough!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Abby Y

I just purchased my bridal gown at The Lily Rose and I cannot say enough good things about this place! Bonnie was SO helpful and it felt like she was a friend helping me pick out dresses rather than someone who worked there. Her suggestions and picks for me were wonderful and... Read More I picked out a gorgeous dress from WToo. The boutique had a friendly and intimate feel...what a great experience. I cannot recommend The Lily Rose enough for your bridal gown or bridesmaid dresses.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 HANNAH H

Jennifer is AWESOME! Not only did she call me right after I emailed her "just to chat for a minute," but she emailed me ideas about dresses that she thought I might be interested in, based on what I was describing to her. Then, my mother and I were about an hour early for our... Read More appointment, but Jennifer still made space for us and the entire Lily Rose team was super helpful (Bonnie, you're great, too!) Though there were several other brides-to-be in the store, we felt like we were the only clients in there. I ended up saying "YES!" to the dress that Jennifer originally sent to me...she knew what I was looking for! GREAT experience, and GREAT staff. I'm so looking forward to the dress coming in!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Kelly V

Just purchased my dress from Lily rose!!! Not only did they have an amazing selection of dresses but they were helpful beyond belief, and such great prices! We worked with Bonnie and she was a step ahead of every thought I had. She got the vibe of my wedding perfectly and wasn't... Read More satisfied until I was 100% satisfied with my dress. She stayed open late for me to come by after work and even emailed me different options when I was undecided. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you Lily rose for making my wedding day more than I ever imagined!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Melissa M

You have to go here! Unlike some places that can be pushy to purchase a dress, in no shape or form did I feel pressured into purchasing my dress. Bonnie was so very helpful in helping me find my dream dress, helping me the accessories, and getting the perfect fit! I would... Read More definitely recommend this place in search of finding your dream dress :)