10 Years of Providing Brides with Timeless Fashion

At The Lily Rose our passion and promise is to make sure that every one of our brides has the perfect wedding dress for her perfect day. We do so by providing you the utmost in personal attention. Our talented and dedicated consultants at The Lily Rose will provide you with an one-on-one appointment. We believe the perfect wedding dress is one that not only celebrates but also compliments your individual beauty and personal style. Just as we believe your wedding day should be the happiest day of your life, we also believe that the perfect bridal gown is essential in making it so.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

19826 North Cove Road - Suite D, Cornelius, NC (704) 895-1007

Perfect wedding dress shopping experience for my daughter

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Susan C

We had the best experience shopping for a wedding dress for my daughter at The Lily Rose!! If I could give them 6 stars instead of 5, I would. We visited other shops in the Charlotte area, but The Lily Rose makes every bride feel like the most important woman in the world.... Read More Bonnie was so responsive to our needs and I would highly recommend talking to her or anyone at the Lily Rose for great advice on the dress selection. I know my daughter will look absolutely beautiful on her wedding day and the entire experience was phenomenal! Thanks Bonnie!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Kacy J

My day could not have been more special! Jennifer was the sweetest and so attentive! It's shocking, but the first dress I tried on was the one! I knew right away! The selection of dresses was great, I had trouble picking only a few to try on! Everything about the appointment... Read More made my day so special and one I will never forget! I highly recommend Jennifer! She was ideal and I could truly tell that she loved what she did! The other consultant, Bonnie was also so helpful and sweet! I wouldn't have changed a thing about this day!

Fantastic dress selection with wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Ashley J

I went in twice, trying to locate the perfect dress. Both times, I arrived toward closing, and both times, I was greeted so warmly by Bonnie! All of the staff is very welcoming, but I do highly recommend her attention-to-detail/excitement to help! The dress selection is... Read More probably the best that I had in the 6 boutiques I visited in the CLT area. There were enough for me to find well over 10 I wanted to try on, but there were few enough to where I wasn't overwhelmed & I could decide what I wanted to try on! They had so many wonderful designers & they were all of wonderful quality! I'm very excited that I committed to a dress! They all helped out so much, and they got me a great price on a customized dress! Their ability to mix-and-match parts of dresses is fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Courtney L

I would give this place 10 stars if I could! Literally the best experience and Marissa was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough kind words about this place. You feel like a princess bride and the selection of dresses they have are amazing. I wanted to say yes to every dress I... Read More tried on!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Chelsea S

I have nothing but good things to say about The Lily Rose! I went to s e v e r a l bridal shops in Charlotte and the surrounding areas looking for the right dress. I was looking for a simple, but unique bohemian style gown and The Lily Rose by far had the best selection of this... Read More style. The shop itself is really nice, clean, organized and the women that work there are great! Very professional, kind and genuinely interested in helping you find the dress of your dreams. My Bridal Consultant was Jennifer and I couldn't be happier. Jennifer and I clicked immediately on the phone and I was ecstatic to have her help me try on gowns. Huge thanks to Jennifer and the lovely ladies at The Lily Rose! Can't wait for my dress to get in :)

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Sasha C

I had the most amazing experience shopping at the Lily Rose Bridal Boutique! It was the first time I had tried on gowns and it was such an easy and memorable experience. Jennifer was an excellent consultant to shop with; she made me feel like I was the only bride in the store... Read More and made me feel so beautiful all day long. She worked so hard to find exactly what I wanted and at the right price as well. And when I cried when I put on THE dress she was right there with a hug and tissues to celebrate with me! Jennifer and Bonnie were so wonderful and really tried to keep my budget and dream dress in mind. They measured me to the nth degree to be sure I was ordering the right size and to help me save money on alterations. They even stayed late just to be sure I was happy with my dress decision and size. The Lily Rose was the only boutique I went to and it was the only bridal boutique I needed; I will most definitely be returning to find my bridesmaids dresses! Love these girls so much!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sarah W

We had the best time searching for wedding gowns at LR! We had shopped around at other boutiques but never received the welcome and attention at those places like we did at LR! Everyone was super friendly and they had a great selection. It also helps that you get an actual... Read More appointment with a LR employee who helps you find exactly what you've been dreaming of. I got my dress here yesterday and am sooooo happy we decided to come. 5 stars all around - from start to finish!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Niki J

Can't say enough good things with The Lily Rose Boutique! This was the first boutique I went to and my first time trying on dresses so I was a little apprehensive and didn't know what to expect. I worked with Bonnie who was such a professional. She listened to exactly what I... Read More wanted and every dress she pulled was exactly what I would have chosen for myself. She also let me pull a couple of dresses and my family members pull a couple as well - which I appreciated. Bonnie knew so much about the designers, the dresses, the sizing, and options for the dresses. I ended up picking the very first dress I tried on which Bonnie pulled! No pressure at all here. Pricing was right in line with what I saw the dress listed for at other salons after the fact so no complaints there. Highly reccomend!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Brittany K

So I've been all over between Maryland and North Carolina trying to find the "perfect gown" but never really felt like I found the "one." That was, until I found this place and met with Bonnie. She was literally the best consultant I had ever dealt with before! I met with her... Read More the first time to try on a dress I liked, but something was off. Not only did she consule me and give me other options for how to recreate what I was looking for, but she gave me the best deal on the dress too! I came back for a fitting with Marissa and Bonnie and they were super helpful. I finally found the dress, and with a little customization, I found exactly what I was looking for. You can tell they are super knowledgeable and have a few years under their belt doing this. Seriously you can't go wrong here!!! I highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Ami F

I started searching for a wedding dress thinking it would be as fun and easy as it always seems on tv. But 3 dress shops and 40 dresses later, I was left disappointed and discouraged. Everything I tried on was pretty, but nothing made me feel the way I wanted to feel on my... Read More wedding day. I almost settled for a dress that I liked, but didn't absolutely love--and then I found Lily Rose. Hours after requesting an appointment, I got a call from Bonnie, who couldn't be more friendly or reassuring. On the evening of my appointment, Bonnie really listened to what I wanted, helped me select 5 dresses that best aligned with my vision, and ultimately made my shopping experience everything I always hoped it would be. I highly recommend scheduling an appointment at Lily Rose--you won't be disappointed and you will find your dream dress with the help of these amazing ladies.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ashlee S

Please stay away from this place.. they intentionally mark up the price on these designer dresses and hand write that the cost is actually more than it is. After that they say they will give you a "discount" and in fact they are not.. they are charging you the real price of the... Read More dress. They could lose their license because of this as they are cutting off the original designer tag. Stay away!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jessica G

We loved Lily Rose! Such a great place for my wedding dress! They made you feel very welcomed and helped me try on a ton of dresses when I was unsure on what style I wanted. I picked a Casablanca dress that I was able to change the neckline and the bottom. It was beautiful. I... Read More didn't get my alterations done there- too pricey. Said it would be $400 and I got them done at Anna Alterations for $100. Just something to consider! But all in all great experience!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Paige M

The Lily Rose is my favorite bridal boutique! I went to several shops before I was referred to The Lily Rose by my neighbor and co-worker. Both girls purchased their gowns from The Lily Rose and so did I! Everyone is pleasant to work with, the employees do not work off... Read More commission so you don't feel like you are forced to purchase a gown. Furhermore they don't rush through the appointment to get to the next girl. They have several designs and designers and are priced very well. Definitely give them a try!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amy Sue T

I went to four seperate bridal shops and this was hands down the BEST! They had the best people, the best selection and they didn't try to get you to pay more than what you have budgeted. I would recommend everyone to this shop if I could, this is the best place to buy a dress... Read More in Charlotte and the surrounding area!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alyssa B

My experience at Lily Rose Bridal was amazing! Bonnie was such a pleasure to work with. She made sure that my experience was relaxing and stress free! After trying on dresses, I thought I knew which one I wanted, but decided to think about it over lunch. At lunch, I... Read More immediately changed my mind and called Bonnie to see if I could come back and re-try on two dresses (without an appointment). Without hesitation, she encouraged me to come back and that is when I said "yes" to the dress! We did have one small bump in the road...my bridesmaid dresses were ordered in the wrong material. Bonnie took this into her own hands, reordered all the dresses and had them rush ordered at no charge. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with Bonnie and the Lily Rose employees. I recommend this bridal boutique to all brides!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sarah H

What an amazing experience! The consultation began with learning a bit about me, my budget, style, wedding venue, etc. I wasn't rushed and they made me feel absolutely amazing when I finally found the right one!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Monica F

Can't say enough good things about the selection of dresses and the staff at lily rose. I went into my appointment not expecting to walk out with a dress and found the one I couldn't imagine leaving without! I didn't feel pressured at all and was even given some help to ensure... Read More that my budget was intact. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Mary Beth W

Jennifer and the rest of the staff at Lily Rose were fantastic! I had been through some not so great dress shopping experiences elsewhere but the staff at Lily Rose was magnificent. By the time I found them, I knew exactly what I wanted and they did a great job of helping me... Read More narrow it down and make a decision! I can't wait to get my dress in & I'm so happy to be a Lily Rose bride!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Lily Rose is hands down the best bridal boutique in the Charlotte area. They offer personalized attention to each bride and have a wide selection of gowns at an affordable price point. I never felt pressured into making a decision and they were very patient with all of my... Read More questions. The staff were very friendly and made me feel special when I purchased a gown.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Taylor L

Everyone here is the best! I wandered in near closing one day and was greeted with the warmest of smiles by all the staff and had to make an appointment based off what I saw upon first glance. Then when standstill traffic held us up, making us at least 30 mins late, they still... Read More were just so happy to help out and even took their time with the appointment even though we were so late. They really care about making sure each bride feels truly valued and works with your budget to make your dreams come true to the best of their ability. I said yes to the dress there and could not be happier!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Clark B

I walked in to the Lily Rose and was greeted by Bonnie who took the time to get to know some details about my interested which would help her choose some dresses to try on. She heard my budget and listened to it! She worked hard to find dresses that would respect that budget and... Read More never once made me think it was unreasonable. She was very professional with fitting me in to the gowns and offering suggestions based on fit. Her whole focus was on me and my family during our entire appointment time- which can be different from store to store. She made me feel so much less anxious about the whole process. I would recommend this shop to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Kayla C

Perfect experience! I found my perfect dress at Lily Rose. I had a blast finding my dress and really just could not have been more pleased with the experience. Would highly recommend this being your first and only stop for looking at dresses. They have a great selection and a... Read More great staff. They are so knowledgable about their products, I never felt uneasy.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Michael M

I cannot say enough nice things about my visit with Lily Rose! I was very hesitant to visit Lily Rose as I was worried that they would be "snooty" or not have anything to fit me. Boy was my anxiety wrong!! From the time I called to make my appointment I felt very welcomed and a... Read More friend! The woman I made my appointment with asked me about my style, my budget, who would be with me and got to know me, which allowed me to have a sense of comfort. While looking for dresses they had all price ranges and Bonnie (my consultant) stayed with me the whole time offering her opinion on dresses and pushing me to try things. Prior to trying on the dresses Bonnie was careful to ask me which dress was my favorite and told me to try my favorite on first. When I tried the dresses on she took the extra effort to clip me in dresses that didn't fit me to give me a better idea of what they would look like after being altered. Bonnie was so helpful and throughout the whole process I felt so comfortable with her and left their feeling like she was my best friend! I did purchase my dress from Lily Rose and they even bundled my dress, veil and selves that I ordered for a cheaper price than I was expecting! I cannot give Lily Rose, Bonnie and the rest of the girls there enough stars!! Seriously ladies, go visit them! Even if you don't find the dress of your dreams there it will probably be one of the best dress shopping experiences you have! SERIOUSLY GO!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Janie T

Lily Rose is fabulous! The girls are all super friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is really fun, but very professional. I had just started looking for fun and found my dream dress right away! They were very flexible with scheduling fittings since I live in Louisiana and was... Read More only in NC at random times. I even went down to Charlotte to the seamstress's home one afternoon so she could do a fitting because she wasn't in the shop that day. They steamed my dress the day before the wedding for no extra charge. I really really enjoyed working with them! I can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Emily C

Bonnie was an absolute gem from the second my older sister (and Matron of Honor) scheduled our appointment. My mother and I came a long way from Madison, Wisconsin to visit my sister in Charlotte. We decided to do some dress shopping for the fun of it. When my sister told Bonnie... Read More we were coming in from Wisconsin, she raved about our cheese curds - it was only fitting we brought her some! It turns out that going into this bridal appointment I had found a dress that I was 95% sure I was going to get but something was holding me back. I came into the appointment without feeling like I needed to find the dress but thought it would be fun to try on more dresses anyways. Bonnie was a firecracker as soon as we met - I assume the cheese curds helped with this! She listened to exactly what I was looking for and made sure that we stayed within budget. We tried multiple dresses on. All were beautiful but not it. Then I tried on Bonnie's pick. Once it was on, I didn't want it to come off - I fell in love with this dress. Bonnie worked her magic and I said "Yes to the Dress" at Lily Rose! I cried. my mother cried. My sister cried. I even think I made Bonnie cry. This was an experience I will never forget and I want to thank Bonnie and The Lily Rose Bridal Boutique for creating this memory that will last a lifetime.