10 Years of Providing Brides with Timeless Fashion

At The Lily Rose our passion and promise is to make sure that every one of our brides has the perfect wedding dress for her perfect day. We do so by providing you the utmost in personal attention. Our talented and dedicated consultants at The Lily Rose will provide you with an one-on-one appointment. We believe the perfect wedding dress is one that not only celebrates but also compliments your individual beauty and personal style. Just as we believe your wedding day should be the happiest day of your life, we also believe that the perfect bridal gown is essential in making it so.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

19826 North Cove Road - Suite D, Cornelius, NC (704) 895-1007

Perfect wedding dress shopping experience for my daughter

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Susan C

We had the best experience shopping for a wedding dress for my daughter at The Lily Rose!! If I could give them 6 stars instead of 5, I would. We visited other shops in the Charlotte area, but The Lily Rose makes every bride feel like the most important woman in the world.... Read More Bonnie was so responsive to our needs and I would highly recommend talking to her or anyone at the Lily Rose for great advice on the dress selection. I know my daughter will look absolutely beautiful on her wedding day and the entire experience was phenomenal! Thanks Bonnie!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Sasha C

I had the most amazing experience shopping at the Lily Rose Bridal Boutique! It was the first time I had tried on gowns and it was such an easy and memorable experience. Jennifer was an excellent consultant to shop with; she made me feel like I was the only bride in the store... Read More and made me feel so beautiful all day long. She worked so hard to find exactly what I wanted and at the right price as well. And when I cried when I put on THE dress she was right there with a hug and tissues to celebrate with me! Jennifer and Bonnie were so wonderful and really tried to keep my budget and dream dress in mind. They measured me to the nth degree to be sure I was ordering the right size and to help me save money on alterations. They even stayed late just to be sure I was happy with my dress decision and size. The Lily Rose was the only boutique I went to and it was the only bridal boutique I needed; I will most definitely be returning to find my bridesmaids dresses! Love these girls so much!

Fantastic dress selection with wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Ashley J

I went in twice, trying to locate the perfect dress. Both times, I arrived toward closing, and both times, I was greeted so warmly by Bonnie! All of the staff is very welcoming, but I do highly recommend her attention-to-detail/excitement to help! The dress selection is... Read More probably the best that I had in the 6 boutiques I visited in the CLT area. There were enough for me to find well over 10 I wanted to try on, but there were few enough to where I wasn't overwhelmed & I could decide what I wanted to try on! They had so many wonderful designers & they were all of wonderful quality! I'm very excited that I committed to a dress! They all helped out so much, and they got me a great price on a customized dress! Their ability to mix-and-match parts of dresses is fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley H

I had the BEST experience with The Lily Rose. Every person I worked with was very knowledgeable and beyond helpful. I never felt pressured into making a decision, but ultimately said "yes to the dress" at The Lily Rose! I recommend any bride spend some time in this boutique;... Read More they have so many unique pieces that I have not seen anywhere else.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Stephanie D

I had the most AMAZING experience at Lily Rose. Jennifer, one of the managers, was able to quickly make me an appointment, after I found out the store I originally bought my wedding dress from abruptly went out of business. During my appointment, Jennifer was attentive, kind,... Read More and knowledgeable about the products Lily Rose had to offer. Because of this I ended up getting a new veil and a head piece to match my dress - both of which I LOVE. The store is absolutely beautiful, clean, cute, and not overwhelming like some bridal stores can be. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Lily Rose and specifically with Jennifer!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kait M

We had a great experience shopping at Lily Rose a few months ago. Sadly I ended up locating my dress somewhere else but I bet they would have had it in stock too. I wanted to give them a nice review because they were extremely friendly, accommodating, cheerful, and pleasant to... Read More visit. I highly recommend them to other brides, you will find good assistance and won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Amber M

I really enjoyed shopping for my dress at The Lily Rose - they respected my budget and even gave me a discount to help me stay within my budget. They were very helpful and listened to my ideas/preferences while offering suggestions and choosing options. Very friendly, welcoming,... Read More and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Danielle P

I got my wedding dress and my mom got her mother of the bride dress at Lily Rose! We had such a great experience and everything turned out great!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Eden M

FANTASTIC! I've been to 3-5 other bridal shops in Columbia, SC and Augusta, GA and nothing compared to Lily Rose. I had trouble finding a shop that would accommodate me as a size 12 woman with curves. Most shops in my home town didn't have sample sizes to accommodate me. Bonnie... Read More was incredible and found the perfect dress for me (which ended up being the exact opposite of the style I planned on. But I LOVED it!) If I could give 10 Stars, I would!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Erica H

I had the most amazing shopping experience at the Lily Rose. Bonnie was my bridal consultant and I must say I've never felt so cared for, respected and understood as a bride. She helped find the perfect dress based off what I explained what I wanted. There was no pressure to... Read More buy, in fact I had another appointment at a different salon. I returned the exact same day to purchase the gown that I fell in love with. Bonnie got the gown and helped me put it on one more time just to be sure it is in fact the one. I look forward to working with Lily Rose once my dress arrives and hope to find bridesmaids dresses there also. Can't say enough about this amazing boutique!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Heaven B

Very helpful! Beautiful dresses and a talented seamstress!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lauren D

Marissa and Bonnie were absolutely wonderful to work with! The boutique itself is gorgeous, and I was so excited the moment I walked in. Bonnie was so nice over the phone, and described to me the perfect Casablanca dress that I knew might be the one. They were able to... Read More accommodate me quickly with an appt., and I fell in love with my dress! Each time I was in the store, the staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend any Bride to visit The Lily Rose, it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Erica T

Had an amazing experience yesterday finding my dress at Lily Rose! There were so many gorgeous dresses to chose from and I had no problems finding a dress within my budget. Jennifer was so helpful and patient, and she really honed in on the style I was looking for. Would... Read More definitely recommend this boutique to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Donna S

My daughter chose her dress from this boutique. We worked with a sale associate and the manager. Both were very helpful and polite. They made purchasing a dress painless!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Courtney L

I would give this place 10 stars if I could! Literally the best experience and Marissa was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough kind words about this place. You feel like a princess bride and the selection of dresses they have are amazing. I wanted to say yes to every dress I... Read More tried on!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Chelsea S

I have nothing but good things to say about The Lily Rose! I went to s e v e r a l bridal shops in Charlotte and the surrounding areas looking for the right dress. I was looking for a simple, but unique bohemian style gown and The Lily Rose by far had the best selection of this... Read More style. The shop itself is really nice, clean, organized and the women that work there are great! Very professional, kind and genuinely interested in helping you find the dress of your dreams. My Bridal Consultant was Jennifer and I couldn't be happier. Jennifer and I clicked immediately on the phone and I was ecstatic to have her help me try on gowns. Huge thanks to Jennifer and the lovely ladies at The Lily Rose! Can't wait for my dress to get in :)

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Sarah W

We had the best time searching for wedding gowns at LR! We had shopped around at other boutiques but never received the welcome and attention at those places like we did at LR! Everyone was super friendly and they had a great selection. It also helps that you get an actual... Read More appointment with a LR employee who helps you find exactly what you've been dreaming of. I got my dress here yesterday and am sooooo happy we decided to come. 5 stars all around - from start to finish!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Niki J

Can't say enough good things with The Lily Rose Boutique! This was the first boutique I went to and my first time trying on dresses so I was a little apprehensive and didn't know what to expect. I worked with Bonnie who was such a professional. She listened to exactly what I... Read More wanted and every dress she pulled was exactly what I would have chosen for myself. She also let me pull a couple of dresses and my family members pull a couple as well - which I appreciated. Bonnie knew so much about the designers, the dresses, the sizing, and options for the dresses. I ended up picking the very first dress I tried on which Bonnie pulled! No pressure at all here. Pricing was right in line with what I saw the dress listed for at other salons after the fact so no complaints there. Highly reccomend!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Brittany K

So I've been all over between Maryland and North Carolina trying to find the "perfect gown" but never really felt like I found the "one." That was, until I found this place and met with Bonnie. She was literally the best consultant I had ever dealt with before! I met with her... Read More the first time to try on a dress I liked, but something was off. Not only did she consule me and give me other options for how to recreate what I was looking for, but she gave me the best deal on the dress too! I came back for a fitting with Marissa and Bonnie and they were super helpful. I finally found the dress, and with a little customization, I found exactly what I was looking for. You can tell they are super knowledgeable and have a few years under their belt doing this. Seriously you can't go wrong here!!! I highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Ami F

I started searching for a wedding dress thinking it would be as fun and easy as it always seems on tv. But 3 dress shops and 40 dresses later, I was left disappointed and discouraged. Everything I tried on was pretty, but nothing made me feel the way I wanted to feel on my... Read More wedding day. I almost settled for a dress that I liked, but didn't absolutely love--and then I found Lily Rose. Hours after requesting an appointment, I got a call from Bonnie, who couldn't be more friendly or reassuring. On the evening of my appointment, Bonnie really listened to what I wanted, helped me select 5 dresses that best aligned with my vision, and ultimately made my shopping experience everything I always hoped it would be. I highly recommend scheduling an appointment at Lily Rose--you won't be disappointed and you will find your dream dress with the help of these amazing ladies.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Ashlee S

Please stay away from this place.. they intentionally mark up the price on these designer dresses and hand write that the cost is actually more than it is. After that they say they will give you a "discount" and in fact they are not.. they are charging you the real price of the... Read More dress. They could lose their license because of this as they are cutting off the original designer tag. Stay away!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jessica G

We loved Lily Rose! Such a great place for my wedding dress! They made you feel very welcomed and helped me try on a ton of dresses when I was unsure on what style I wanted. I picked a Casablanca dress that I was able to change the neckline and the bottom. It was beautiful. I... Read More didn't get my alterations done there- too pricey. Said it would be $400 and I got them done at Anna Alterations for $100. Just something to consider! But all in all great experience!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Paige M

The Lily Rose is my favorite bridal boutique! I went to several shops before I was referred to The Lily Rose by my neighbor and co-worker. Both girls purchased their gowns from The Lily Rose and so did I! Everyone is pleasant to work with, the employees do not work off... Read More commission so you don't feel like you are forced to purchase a gown. Furhermore they don't rush through the appointment to get to the next girl. They have several designs and designers and are priced very well. Definitely give them a try!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amy Sue T

I went to four seperate bridal shops and this was hands down the BEST! They had the best people, the best selection and they didn't try to get you to pay more than what you have budgeted. I would recommend everyone to this shop if I could, this is the best place to buy a dress... Read More in Charlotte and the surrounding area!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alyssa B

My experience at Lily Rose Bridal was amazing! Bonnie was such a pleasure to work with. She made sure that my experience was relaxing and stress free! After trying on dresses, I thought I knew which one I wanted, but decided to think about it over lunch. At lunch, I... Read More immediately changed my mind and called Bonnie to see if I could come back and re-try on two dresses (without an appointment). Without hesitation, she encouraged me to come back and that is when I said "yes" to the dress! We did have one small bump in the road...my bridesmaid dresses were ordered in the wrong material. Bonnie took this into her own hands, reordered all the dresses and had them rush ordered at no charge. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with Bonnie and the Lily Rose employees. I recommend this bridal boutique to all brides!