Capturing the Indefinable Beauty of Every Woman

The Lily Rose Bridal is located in Cornelius NC just 15 minutes from Uptown Charlotte - Capturing the indefinable beauty of every woman is what makes us truly unique. Enjoy meticulous attention to your personal style, top designer selections, and service that is a cut above the rest.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

19826 North Cove Road - Suite D, Cornelius, NC

Perfect wedding dress shopping experience for my daughter

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Susan C

We had the best experience shopping for a wedding dress for my daughter at The Lily Rose!! If I could give them 6 stars instead of 5, I would. We visited other shops in the Charlotte area, but The Lily Rose makes every bride feel like the most important woman in the world.... Read More Bonnie was so responsive to our needs and I would highly recommend talking to her or anyone at the Lily Rose for great advice on the dress selection. I know my daughter will look absolutely beautiful on her wedding day and the entire experience was phenomenal! Thanks Bonnie!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Kacy J

My day could not have been more special! Jennifer was the sweetest and so attentive! It's shocking, but the first dress I tried on was the one! I knew right away! The selection of dresses was great, I had trouble picking only a few to try on! Everything about the appointment... Read More made my day so special and one I will never forget! I highly recommend Jennifer! She was ideal and I could truly tell that she loved what she did! The other consultant, Bonnie was also so helpful and sweet! I wouldn't have changed a thing about this day!

Fantastic dress selection with wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Ashley J

I went in twice, trying to locate the perfect dress. Both times, I arrived toward closing, and both times, I was greeted so warmly by Bonnie! All of the staff is very welcoming, but I do highly recommend her attention-to-detail/excitement to help! The dress selection is... Read More probably the best that I had in the 6 boutiques I visited in the CLT area. There were enough for me to find well over 10 I wanted to try on, but there were few enough to where I wasn't overwhelmed & I could decide what I wanted to try on! They had so many wonderful designers & they were all of wonderful quality! I'm very excited that I committed to a dress! They all helped out so much, and they got me a great price on a customized dress! Their ability to mix-and-match parts of dresses is fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 michelle h

Lily Rose is without a doubt the best bridal shop in Charlotte! I couldn't be happier with not only my dress but with the over all experience and level of professionalism! The team really works one on one with their brides and build a relationship throughtout the process! As a... Read More bride you can't go wrong with any of the stylist at lily rose- I worked with Jennifer who was remarkable!! She knew exactly what I was looking for and customized my dress with beautiful accessories! Her inspiration is what made me fall in love with my dress! Lily Rose has a seamstress on site which is so convenient! Sharon is the best in the business! So talented! Please start your bridal experience at lily Rose you won't need to go anywhere else! Thank you ladies really truly I love you all!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Mary Pat R

This boutique is awesome! The staff is welcoming and knowledgable and gave great (and genuine) advice about picking a dress! They have a wide selection of styles and prices so there is an option for everyone! Can't wait to go back for my fittings!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Sarah S

I bought my dress last August from the Lily Rose and just recently got married on May 23 2015. From the beginning the staff at Lily Rose were extremely helpful, flexible, and caring! I was in town visiting and needed to make an appointment very last minute. They squeezed me in... Read More and treated me as if I had made an appointment a while out! I was extremely impressed with the quality and beauty of all the gowns in the Lily Rose. The first dress I tried on at Lily ended up being my dress, but I tried on numerous others at different bridal stores. The last store we went to that day had the same dress and it would have been easier for me to just order it there. However, I decided to go back and order my dress from the Lily Rose because they were more trustworthy and welcoming than any of the other bridal stores I went to! I absolutely LOVE my dress and received so many compliments by my guests at the wedding. I was one of those brides who thought she had to go to every store in Charlotte to find her dress. Let me tell you, you do not need to go anywhere other than the Lily Rose! Thank you Lily Rose staff for helping me look like a princess on my wedding day!

Bonnie is a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Courteney N

I went in to The Lily Rose with a difficult situation. I had purchased a dress previously that I wasn't very happy with. I walked in very hopeful but doubtful & immediately Bonnie greeted us with such warmth! I explained my situation to her, that I had a dress but it didn't make... Read More me feel pretty & I don't want to be self conscious on my wedding day, & that I didn't want to spend too much seeing as this was my second dress purchase. She walked me through the dress selection with confidence. I ended up falling in love with the dress of my dreams! I felt like the bride that I wanted to be on my wedding day. Bonnie was so much help & such a pleasure to work with!!!! She was so informative & knowledgable. I could not be happier with my new dress & I can't wait to come in for alterations so I can put it on again!

Save Your Time, Just Go Straight to Lily Rose!

Reviewed on 5/17/2015 Madalyn B

No need to waste your time like I did going to 10 other bridal salons. Just go straight to Lily Rose! Bonnie and the other ladies of Lily Rose are incredible! I walked in, showed her a few pictures, and told her the look I was going for. Within minutes, I was trying on dresses... Read More that were so perfect! Bonnie was an amazing listener and consultant! The only (non)problem I had the whole time was the fact that she found more than one that were too perfect! I never felt rushed, overwhelmed, or alone. Bonnie and the other girls were there to help in any way possible! Thank you so much ladies of the Lily Rose!! My experience with you could not have been more perfect!

Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Rachel R

I visited several bridal salons in the Charlotte area, and The Lily Rose was by far the best fit. From the second I walked in, I felt comfortable and not rushed. Bonnie made me feel like a priority. My dress is incredible, and she gave me a great deal on my veil! Also notable,... Read More their alterations are top notch. Their lady has listened to what I want, and also made suggestions to help me out. Overall, a perfect experience. The least stressful part about my wedding planning, by far! Thanks girls!

Outstanding Selection and Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Meghan C

I found a Tara Keely dress online that I absolutely loved and called all bridal boutiques around Charlotte to see if they had it. Lily Rose was my last call and they ended up having the dress! I made an appointment and went in to try on that week! Jennifer was my... Read More consultant and she was excellent!! She pulled the Tara Keely I had called about and let me pull a couple others that I liked. She then pulled a couple dresses that she liked. After I tried them all on I was torn between the original dress that I wanted but then another dress that Jennifer pulled for me (a beautiful pronovias) that i would have never tried on myself! She told me to think on it and come back before I decided. I waited a couple weeks and came back to try on my dresses I was torn between. Jennifer really knew the style I was looking for and pulled one more dress for me to try on and that was the one!! Once I put the dress on I knew that this would be the one I wear down the aisle. Jennifer and Bonnie both were so amazing in helping me find the perfect dress as well as my bridesmaids dresses. Their services are BEYOND exceptional and I will always refer them to any bride. Not only do they have outstanding service but they will work with your budget too which was a HUGE plus for me!! The Lily Rose is THE place for any bride!!

Curvy Women

Reviewed on 1/21/2015

I am a CURVY WOMEN and shopping for wedding dresses with a mother without a great imagination was frustrating until… The Lily Rose. I have visited around 8 bridal shops and other formal retailers. I have had fabulous experiences everywhere I've gone. Being curvy that is... Read More usually not the experience you get. The Lily Rose is different. Jennifer and Bonnie love their brides and listen to what kind of dress there looking for and if they don't have the dress they have something so similar that you can figure out if it is for you or not. Also they knew I didn't want traditional. They had dresses with feathers and flowers and they helped me to see these dresses on. I couldn't believe how many dresses they had that I saw on the internet. I was very open to their suggestions and was shocked at how I felt with my dress. It is not a dress I would have picked but I had so much fun with them putting it on me and adding accessories that when they put me in the mirror all I could do was cry with tears of joy. The really cool part is it is separate pieces and I can wear it over and over again. At the price we payed and the diversity of the gown it toped anything I could of ever imagined. Kindness, Wisdom, Professionalism, and Positive experience with everything you want then this is your place.

Customer Service- Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 heather s

This was the first place I went to look at birdal gowns, and turned out the ony place I needed to go. They had a wide selection of dresses to chose from and Bonnie was the best consultant I could have asked for. She was very friendly and patient in helping me pick out gowns,... Read More and learning my style and what I was looking for. She made me feel like we were friends for years, and I was not just another customer coming through the door. She also informed me of all the customization they can do with dresses, something I did not know before this visit. I would highly reccomend The Lily Rose to anyone looking for Bridal gowns and excpetional customer service.

Could not have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Marie B

I live in Raleigh and was looking for a specific dress that only two shops in NC carried. One shop is five minutes from my house but I had heard horrible reviews so obviously did not want to go there. The other shop was The Lily Rose, so I made an appointment in August without... Read More knowing anything about the shop before walking in. When I arrived, I was greeted by Bonnie. She was extremely friendly, helpful, professional, fun, honest, attentive, and so kind to me and all of my friends and family that had come with me. She helped me find the perfect dress and has been nothing short of amazing, even after ordering it. Bonnie told me that my dress would arrive in four to six months, so I was happily surprised when she called me in two to say that it had arrived. Since I live so far away, she was totally understanding that I would have to wait a few months to come in to pick it up. I went in today to get it and was helped by Jennifer, just as amazing and awesome as Bonnie! She stayed with me the whole time and gave me great suggestions for my veil and other accessories. She was so sweet and by the time I left the shop, I felt like I could talk to her about anything. Part of what has made The Lily Rose such a wonderful experience for me was the wide array of options, the professionalism, the atmosphere, the location, and the great prices, but what really, truly has made my wedding dress shopping experience for me is the employees there. The whole atmosphere at the shop is warm and inviting and it shows in Bonnie and Jennifer's great customer service. I have heard so many horror stories about wedding dress shops and shopping, and I feel so lucky to have found what has got to be THE best bridal shop around. I recommend The Lily Rose to every woman out there looking for her dress, even if it means you will have to drive hundreds of miles. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014

After trying on maybe 30 dresses, they all start to blend together. The stress of trying to please my family and myself in finding a dress was bringing me to tears. Then as a last effort we went to The Lily Rose Bridal in Charlotte, NC. Bonnie was my consultant and instantly... Read More took me aside and said, "Okay, I hear what your family wants, but what do you want?" Finally someone who listens to ME. I felt no pressure and Bonnie made me feel she wasn't trying to make a sale, she wanted me to have a good time. I was surprised at how large the dressing rooms were, not some little closet with a curtain and you drowning in plastic bags and tulle. We pulled multiple dresses and again Bonnie was able to ask the right question, "Which one speaks to you?" I picked the one and only I had picked myself, one that I said to myself was interesting and worth a try. Well, I had my moment. That moment when you feel yourself glow like a candle, you are warm all over and you see yourself walking down that aisle. My family instantly agreed and I heard them say "You know she did say she didn't like all the flowery stuff. We should've listened." Bonnie and I did a happy dance because lucky number 31 was the dress. My experience with The Lily Rose Bridal was what I had been looking for, and believe me I had already been to several stores and gotten bland results at each one. The Lily Rose is definitely a more personal experience. The consultants devote themselves to not only finding your dress but working with your budget. They don't rush or push and you are not overwhelmed by walls and walls of dresses. I would recommend them every time. Even to people from out of town like me from Savannah, GA. I just want to thank them for all they do and can't wait for my first fitting.

GREAT

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Madison S

Tried on a few dresses here on my first day looking. Ended up leaving and continuing searching for THE dress. I ended up coming back and buying a dress from Lily Rose about a month later because they had the best selection and I felt most comfortable with their consultants. They... Read More were not pushy and did a fantastic job helping me choose a belt and veil to go with the dress. I love them so much I am commuting from Raleigh not only to buy the dress but for each fitting.

Country charm with class!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Emily B

I LOVE LILY ROSE!! Is there any other way to say it!! They not only helped me find the perfect dress of my dreams, but they made me feel like I was the most important person they had every met at my appointment! Bonnie was great and was there for me every step of the way!... Read More They also have onsite alterations at a GREAT deal so no need to worry! I would trust Lily Rose with any formal ocassion dress!

The only place you need to go!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Meghan P

I went to several other bridal stores/boutiques and none of them compare to the attention and quality of The Lily Rose! The lovely Jen Wilson helped me every step of the way and together we found my dream dress! It was perfect! She has wonderful taste and really listens to... Read More the Bride to get a feel for their style and theme. She is such a genuine person and truly made my dress shopping experience stress-free!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Apryl

I would highly recommend going to The Lily Rose for all of your bridal attire needs. The girls there are so sweet and accommodated my busy schedule. Jen came in on her day off and stayed late just to fit in an appointment for me. I had looked at one other bridal shop previously... Read More and was abandoned by my consultant several times, this was not the case at The Lily Rose. They helped me every step of the way. I found my dream dress that night, it was a beautiful Casablanca dress, I was very very happy with the quality of the dress. It fit perfectly and needed no alterations when it arrived. I was back several times with my girls to have them try on the bridesmaid dress that I had selected, each time I was able to put my dress on again to see it with the bridesmaid dress and so my girls could see my dress. They also sent out a paint sample to have the bridesmaid's shoes matched to the exact color I wanted for them. Everything turned out perfect and beautiful! I can't say enough about how happy I was with the service and quality of everything!!! Love those gals!

Excellent experience at Lilly Rose, I found my dress!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Sarah D

I recently found my wedding dress at Lilly Rose and could not be happier with my experience in the store! The store is wonderful and has a great selection of dresses in many different styles without being overwhelming. Despite being very busy, we were greeted as soon as we... Read More walked in and asked to start looking at the dresses in the store. We were checked in on by both of the consultants periodically, and felt very comfortable and welcome. Bonnie was my bridal consultant was great! She made me feel immediately comfortable while trying on wedding dresses and was very attentive and observant of the types of dresses that I was leaning towards. I found the dress of my dreams at Lilly Rose, and I can't wait for my first fitting to put it on again. This is the place to go!

Jen & Kathy!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Tressa Ann M

I have made many of trips to The Lily Rose. I have been with friends for their weddings, went for my wedding dress and referred every bride I know to The Lily Rose and Jen has been our go to girl each time. She knows what she is doing/talking about, she is super helpful, super... Read More sweet & just a doll to be around! She made the whole dress shopping process so much fun. I was a picky bride, I knew what I wanted in a dress and I knew what style I needed to fit my body type. Well Jen went above and beyond to find the perfect dress for me, even on her days off she was going above and beyond for me. Thanks to Jen & Kathy my wedding dress dreams came true. I highly recommend every bride to the Lily Rose and be sure to ask for Jen, she is simply amazing!

GREAT customer service, GREAT atmosphere, GREAT dresses!

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Kayla

Jennifer was the one who helped me the day that I went in to try on dresses, without an appointment might I add. I felt very welcome, almost an at home feeling. The shop was very clean and decorated tastefully.There were plenty of styles of dresses to choose from. I had been to... Read More several stores looking for a dress. At The Lily Rose, I found three I actually would consider wearing! I ended my search with The Lily Rose and purchased THE DRESS! I even purchased all of my accessories there. They have a wide variety to choose from, unlike other places I had been. The lady who did my measurements was extremely friendly as well! I can't wait to go back with my bridesmaids to pick their dresses out! Definitely include this shop in the stores you visit you won't regret it!

If you click with your stylist, say yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Amanda A

I honestly don't know where to start with my love for the Lily Rose and Jennifer W. Everything from the moment I stepped in the door with my friends and family to the day I picked up my gown was wonderful. Don't get me wrong it wasn't an easy process. But I had Jennifer... Read More assisting me every step of the way and that was all I needed. Quick timeline - I got engaged on May 3 and went dress shopping on May 31. I went to two other boutiques before my 3pm appointment with Jennifer. I was exhausted when I arrived and as soon as we walked in, my bridesmaids went in 4 different directions pulling a ton of dresses for me to try. I think I grabbed one. I got in the room and Jennifer started helping me into my first dress. It was beautiful but it wasn't the dress I envisioned myself in. I was really overwhelmed and Jennifer immediately turned the focus back on me since I was worried about hurting everyone's feelings. She asked me to try on the dress I chose and helped me into it. I loved it. When we got back into the dressing after all of the ooooh's and aaaah's Jennifer and I talked about my vision for the wedding and she was so sincere and genuine with her words and encouragement. I knew that I couldn't leave the store without making a commitment because I just clicked with Jennifer. I ordered the dress that day and it came in really, really fast. I was going to wait and try it on when my bridesmaids were all in town again but something in my gut said try it on asap. I went to the store after work one day and Jennifer and I excitedly unwrapped the dress. We got it on, and it simply wasn't right, too short and the fabric felt very wrong. I am very familiar with fashion and designers and I was very confident that this was a manufacturer issue, not any fault of Jennifer's assistance. However, Jennifer and I are cut from the same cloth (pun intended) and we smiled and I said, it'll work! But when I woke up the next day I knew it wasn't my dress. I called the store a few minutes before opening and Jennifer answered as if she knew it was me calling! The first thing she said was I thought about you all night, I can't let you walk down the aisle in that dress, please let me try to fix it. So I went back in that next weekend, tried the original dress on and decided to go with ordering the same one. However, my mom had found another dress and had insisted I try it on because she knew it was the one. I pleaded with her and said, mom I already settled on the other dress, but I really loved the dress my mom was holding. I grabbed Jennifer and we went in the dressing room and she started helping me into the dress, and before we got it on, I said 'what happens if we zip this up and I love this dress.' She replied, 'Then this is your dress.' And it was. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day. I had such a great experience that I got my bridesmaids dresses at Lily Rose and Miss Kathy did all of mine and their alterations. Even with 3 of my 4 girls being out of town the dresses and alterations turned out perfect. I can't say enough about the love my family and I have for Jennifer and Lily Rose. I highly recommend their services and they go above and beyond to make you feel special. And please ask for Jennifer! She has the biggest heart and the sweetest smile! Thank you for taking the time to read this review - I know it was long but they really set the tone for the rest of my wedding season!

Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Christin D

Bonnie at The Lily Rose made shopping for my wedding dress a joy! This was the first boutique I went to and from the minute I walked in the door I knew I would find my dream dress. The Lily Rose is full of gorgeous gowns of every style, fabric, color, cut and design. There is... Read More truly something here for every bride! I found a stunning gown that is absolutely perfect for my big day. Bonnie centered the experience around my wants and needs and made sure to advocate for my vision above everyone else's. She was extremely knowledgeable and catered to my desires. When I found my dress she picked out the perfect accessories to make my princess look perfect. I didn't want to leave the store! I absolutely cannot wait to wear my dress for my wedding day!

Wonderful Shopping Experience!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014

The staff at the Lily Rose are very attentive and courteous to their clients. They treated us with a cheerful, respectful demeanor and were knowledgeable in what kinds of dresses to offer for the type of ceremony and wedding theme we wanted. Bonnie is just darling!

Lovely Experience

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Kira C

From the moment I arrived at the Lily Rose location, I was already excited. The exterior decor of the boutique instantly shared my chic style and I had high expectations walking in the door. Not only were my high expectations met, but they were surpassed by the quality of... Read More products offered and customer service provided. I had been on a hunt for the perfect birdcage veil for several months, and instantly fell in love with THE ONE at Lily Rose. I had yet to visit a boutique that contained such a numerous amount of options for birdcage veils, but I was so happy to make my purchase here. I highly recommend this location, and you will not be disappointed. Also, even though I had already purchased my gown, the offerings that caught my eye while I visited were undeniable winners! LOVE this place. LOVE my purchase.

TO The Lily Rose Bridal Boutique