11 Years of Providing Brides with Timeless Fashion

At The Lily Rose our passion and promise is to make sure that every one of our brides has the perfect wedding dress for her perfect day. We do so by providing you the utmost in personal attention. Our talented and dedicated consultants at The Lily Rose will provide you with an one-on-one appointment. We believe the perfect wedding dress is one that not only celebrates but also compliments your individual beauty and personal style. Just as we believe your wedding day should be the happiest day of your life, we also believe that the perfect bridal gown is essential in making it so.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

19826 North Cove Road - Suite D, Cornelius, NC (704) 895-1007

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Mackenzie H

The Lily Rose Bridal Boutique was amazing and made my dress shopping experience special. I went to three different places and Lily Rose was definitely the best. The atmosphere was great and there was a large selection of dresses. Jennifer was helpful and never made me feel... Read More pressured. She helped me customize my dress and make it everything I wanted! The price was also very reasonable.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Sasha C

I had the most amazing experience shopping at the Lily Rose Bridal Boutique! It was the first time I had tried on gowns and it was such an easy and memorable experience. Jennifer was an excellent consultant to shop with; she made me feel like I was the only bride in the store... Read More and made me feel so beautiful all day long. She worked so hard to find exactly what I wanted and at the right price as well. And when I cried when I put on THE dress she was right there with a hug and tissues to celebrate with me! Jennifer and Bonnie were so wonderful and really tried to keep my budget and dream dress in mind. They measured me to the nth degree to be sure I was ordering the right size and to help me save money on alterations. They even stayed late just to be sure I was happy with my dress decision and size. The Lily Rose was the only boutique I went to and it was the only bridal boutique I needed; I will most definitely be returning to find my bridesmaids dresses! Love these girls so much!

Fantastic dress selection with wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Ashley J

I went in twice, trying to locate the perfect dress. Both times, I arrived toward closing, and both times, I was greeted so warmly by Bonnie! All of the staff is very welcoming, but I do highly recommend her attention-to-detail/excitement to help! The dress selection is... Read More probably the best that I had in the 6 boutiques I visited in the CLT area. There were enough for me to find well over 10 I wanted to try on, but there were few enough to where I wasn't overwhelmed & I could decide what I wanted to try on! They had so many wonderful designers & they were all of wonderful quality! I'm very excited that I committed to a dress! They all helped out so much, and they got me a great price on a customized dress! Their ability to mix-and-match parts of dresses is fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Jessica W

I’ve purchased bridesmaids dresses as well as my own wedding gown from lily rose. They are the best. Bonnie and Marissa are patient and friendly compared to other places I first visited. Highly recommend Lily Rose to anyone hunting for wedding related dresses.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Amber S

I loved my experience at The Lily Rose Bridal Boutique. Jennifer is absolutely amazing! She made me feel like I was the only person in the store and she worked very hard to find me the right dress.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah H

So I honestly came to The Lily Rose with the mindset that I was not going to find the dress of my dress because I was “too picky” and “too complicated” I actually had an appointment to meet with a custom dress maker the weekend after. However, to my and my entourages’... Read More surprise, I FOUND MY DRESS! It was completely opposite than what I came in looking for. I literally looked at my consultant Bonnie and said “this is wrong, this wasn’t supposed to happen”. But it was fabulous. She made my experience amazing. I don’t want to put any other boutiques down, but the very first one I went to was so impersonal and I left there feeling hideous, like a burden, and angry. The Lily Rose provides you with a luxury experience in a relaxed environment. I would totally recommend to anyone. So crazy that the very last dress I tried on of my appointment was the one that was meant for me. Don’t give up ladies! The Lily Rose has got you covered :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lauren m

We had the most AMAZING experience shopping for my daughter's wedding dress at Lily Rose Bridal! Their customer service and expertise are unmatched. I can't say enough about how well we were treated each time we visited. We visited other shops and quickly realized that hands... Read More down, The Lily Rose was the only place we would trust with such an important endeavor!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elizabeth S

Love these girls! They went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress for our special day! They respect your budget and really work to make it special! Thanks ladies!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lindsay E

I had a wonderful experience at The Lily Rose. They were helpful, patient and their selection is great!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Garrison S

Lily Rose is fantastic! Jenn was beyond helpful not only with shopping for the dress, but also helping with arrangements for getting the dress to me as an out of state bride. After shopping for dresses they were so accomodating to fit me in again the next day so that my sister... Read More and grandmother could join and be a part of the final decision. Can't say enough good things about our experience at Lily Rose!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Pamela H

Great customer service, very helpful, but not too pushy

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Alyce S

Love this shop. My daughter, the bride and myself both bought dresses here. Customer service is excellent. For me it was one of the few places that offered plus size dresses to actually try on. I'm so glad I drove from Fayetteville to here. Well worth the drive.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Ashley S

I cannot say enough good things about Lily Rose! This was my first time trying on dresses and I went in fully expecting not to purchase a dress, but when Bonnie pulled my absolute dream dress, I just had to say yes! The whole process was so easy - I picked the dresses I wanted... Read More to try on, Bonnie helped me get into them, and helped me out to the staging area to show my mom. When I said yes, she brought us over tissues and helped celebrate with us. If I could give this amazing bridal boutique more than 5 stars, I would!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Cori H

I can't express how satisfied I was, still am, with The Lily Rose! I walked in with my matron of honor having no idea they were by appointment and they took us in and hosted us without question. Came across this one dress that was all over my Pinterest and fell in love. We... Read More scheduled a follow up appointment with all my bridesmaids and my mom, where we tried on several dresses and Bonnie, my AMAZING sales associate suggested this one, that covered my back more but was almost identical in style to my top favorite, turned out to be THE dress. I got amazing pricing and my bridesmaids found a dress they all fell in love with too. Couldn't have asked for a better experience, I will definitely be back for the mother of the bride dress and more!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Ashley H

I had the BEST experience with The Lily Rose. Every person I worked with was very knowledgeable and beyond helpful. I never felt pressured into making a decision, but ultimately said "yes to the dress" at The Lily Rose! I recommend any bride spend some time in this boutique;... Read More they have so many unique pieces that I have not seen anywhere else.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Stephanie D

I had the most AMAZING experience at Lily Rose. Jennifer, one of the managers, was able to quickly make me an appointment, after I found out the store I originally bought my wedding dress from abruptly went out of business. During my appointment, Jennifer was attentive, kind,... Read More and knowledgeable about the products Lily Rose had to offer. Because of this I ended up getting a new veil and a head piece to match my dress - both of which I LOVE. The store is absolutely beautiful, clean, cute, and not overwhelming like some bridal stores can be. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Lily Rose and specifically with Jennifer!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kait M

We had a great experience shopping at Lily Rose a few months ago. Sadly I ended up locating my dress somewhere else but I bet they would have had it in stock too. I wanted to give them a nice review because they were extremely friendly, accommodating, cheerful, and pleasant to... Read More visit. I highly recommend them to other brides, you will find good assistance and won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Amber M

I really enjoyed shopping for my dress at The Lily Rose - they respected my budget and even gave me a discount to help me stay within my budget. They were very helpful and listened to my ideas/preferences while offering suggestions and choosing options. Very friendly, welcoming,... Read More and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Danielle P

I got my wedding dress and my mom got her mother of the bride dress at Lily Rose! We had such a great experience and everything turned out great!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Eden M

FANTASTIC! I've been to 3-5 other bridal shops in Columbia, SC and Augusta, GA and nothing compared to Lily Rose. I had trouble finding a shop that would accommodate me as a size 12 woman with curves. Most shops in my home town didn't have sample sizes to accommodate me. Bonnie... Read More was incredible and found the perfect dress for me (which ended up being the exact opposite of the style I planned on. But I LOVED it!) If I could give 10 Stars, I would!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Erica H

I had the most amazing shopping experience at the Lily Rose. Bonnie was my bridal consultant and I must say I've never felt so cared for, respected and understood as a bride. She helped find the perfect dress based off what I explained what I wanted. There was no pressure to... Read More buy, in fact I had another appointment at a different salon. I returned the exact same day to purchase the gown that I fell in love with. Bonnie got the gown and helped me put it on one more time just to be sure it is in fact the one. I look forward to working with Lily Rose once my dress arrives and hope to find bridesmaids dresses there also. Can't say enough about this amazing boutique!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Heaven B

Very helpful! Beautiful dresses and a talented seamstress!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lauren D

Marissa and Bonnie were absolutely wonderful to work with! The boutique itself is gorgeous, and I was so excited the moment I walked in. Bonnie was so nice over the phone, and described to me the perfect Casablanca dress that I knew might be the one. They were able to... Read More accommodate me quickly with an appt., and I fell in love with my dress! Each time I was in the store, the staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend any Bride to visit The Lily Rose, it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Erica T

Had an amazing experience yesterday finding my dress at Lily Rose! There were so many gorgeous dresses to chose from and I had no problems finding a dress within my budget. Jennifer was so helpful and patient, and she really honed in on the style I was looking for. Would... Read More definitely recommend this boutique to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Donna S

My daughter chose her dress from this boutique. We worked with a sale associate and the manager. Both were very helpful and polite. They made purchasing a dress painless!!!