The Lodge at Breckenridge

Breckenridge, CO

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Mountain View Ballroom. As the main event venue at The Lodge at Breckenridge, the Mountain View Ballroom holds up to 140 guests for a banquet or reception.

Antler Foyer Room. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer impressive panoramic views of the surrounding scenery, while a fireplace provides cozy warmth. This room accommodates up to 40 guests for an intimate wedding or small gathering.

Sky View Deck. Stepping out on the deck is an invigorating experience with fresh air and beautiful views from every direction. This area hold ups to 220 guests for a ceremony or reception.

The event coordinators at The Lodge at Breckenridge are eager to show couples their vast expertise when it comes to planning a gala wedding. The culinary staff consults with each couple to create a completely customized menu. The on-site event manager ensures that every detail is planned with flawless attention.

You can plan a dinner banquet menu that includes a variety of entrees, such as grilled flat-iron steak, pan-seared mahi-mahi and herb-grilled chicken breast. Entrees are served with seasonal vegetables roasted with herbs and olive oil. Available accompaniments include classic wild rice pilaf and wild mushroom risotto. Schedule a menu tasting appointment to choose desired menu items. The venue maintains a full list of preferred wedding vendors, which you can use as you plan your wedding day services, such as flowers, photography and music.

Wi-Fi Internet is complimentary throughout the entire venue. Complimentary parking is available for guests. Guests can also use the complimentary Breckenridge shuttle service to travel between Breckenridge and The Lodge at Breckenridge, when it is operating.

The event staff at The Lodge at Breckenridge works extensively to help create unforgettable wedding experiences for each bride and groom. A number of special amenities are available at The Lodge at Breckenridge, and you can avail yourself of these services.

• Schedule rehearsal and dinner on the night before the event
  • The Meridian Spa is on site, providing massages, facials and body treatments
  • Receive a 50 percent discount off the honeymoon suite on the night of your wedding
  • Guests receive discounts off room rentals

Host your wedding on top of the world...

You won’t find a more picture-perfect place to host an unforgettable wedding or amazing corporate meeting or retreat than the Lodge at Breckenridge. Our dedicated staff is here to help you plan and execute your special event with gracious hospitality to make it truly remarkable from start to finish.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Hotel, Park, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

112 Overlook Drive, Breckenridge, CO (970) 453-9300

March Wedding at The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Rebecca H

My experience having my wedding at The Lodge was as close to perfect as a wedding could be. My now husband and I recently moved here from the East Coast so all of our guests traveled very far to come to our wedding, and most of them stayed at The Lodge. The staff was perfect... Read More in attending to all of their needs, and the constant shuttle service from The Lodge into town and back really helped since most guests didn't rent cars. My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner and reception at The Lodge; our ceremony was offsite at a church. The setup for the rehearsal dinner, which was at the newly re-opened Traverse Bar inside The Lodge, was ideal and the food was excellent. The head chef of Traverse also prepared the food for our reception, and I am still getting calls/emails about how amazing the food was. The atmosphere, ambiance, and views of the reception area are indescribable. I can't post a photo here, but if you have an Instagram go to 'GoBreck' and you should see my husband and I on the main deck (which is where ceremonies are held if you decide to do your ceremony onsite) somewhere around March 20th with the caption 'not a bad backdrop for your perfect day!. What impressed me the most about The Lodge was how seamless everything went. The details of my wedding were pretty complicated with a lot of potential for errors, but the staff executed everything perfectly. I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day, and everything went so smoothly. My guests were truly blown away at the beauty of The Lodge, it's location, and how elegant the decor is. Lastly, Teresa Hill was a rockstar during this process and she worked so hard to make everything turn out as wonderfully as it did. Pre-wedding planning with her was so easy I felt like I wasn't really planning a wedding at all. I highly recommend having your wedding at The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge!

2015-03-25T12:07:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you wonderful review, and out entire team at The Lodge is thrilled we could create the perfect wedding you always envisioned! Have a great Honeymoon!

Amazing Venue, Staff, and Experience

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 keeley k

We held our wedding reception at The Lodge at Breckenridge in September and do not have enough good things to say about our experience. Throughout the entire process Teresa (the catering manager/even planner) was amazing - totally helpful, understanding and went above and... Read More beyond to make our day great. She met all of our requests, gave us great suggestions, and was understanding of last minute changes. The Chef is also so, so good - a great chef and great guy. Our food was so tasty and our guests loved it. We had about 110 people at our wedding and almost every single person told us how amazing the reception venue was. As far as views in the mountains go - you cannot do better than the Lodge!

2015-06-25T12:29:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I will share your feedback with our team, and let them know that we were able to create the wedding you envisioned. All the best to you both, and please keep in touch... Read Less Read More

I can not say enough great things about The Lodge at Breckenridge!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Lindsey D

This is an amazing venue! They have the best view in Breckenridge. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Teresa Hill was the greatest resource! She was an instant friend that helped me in every aspect of planning our wedding. She is a great asset! We had Joe bartend due... Read More to the remodel and he did an AMAZING job. I could have not asked for a better bartender. Super dog friendly venue which is valued in our dog loving family. Front desk staff were very welcoming and accommodating during the remodel. We had the time of our life at The Lodge, and can not wait to go back and visit!

2015-03-25T12:12:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to relay to us how much you enjoyed your wedding at The Lodge at Breckenridge! Many people very hard behind the scenes to ensure you are truly taken care of. The entire team here at The Lodge... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Kelli S

My husband and I live in Nebraska but decided that we wanted to get married in a small, family ceremony in Colorado. Upon making this decision, we were immediately faced with the challenge of finding a place to have our wedding that fit our needs. We found a weekday wedding... Read More package at The Lodge that seemed to include everything we wanted, and we booked it. We did not see The Lodge in person until a couple weeks prior to our wedding. When we came in to see The Lodge and plan the last minute details of our wedding, we were very impressed. The place itself is beautiful and very well-maintained. Everyone that we worked with was very friendly and accommodating. The food and drinks were also fantastic. When we returned on our wedding weekend, we found the rooms to be beautiful and comfortable. We stayed in a regular room and a suite during our time, and both were very roomy and comfortable. The shuttle service to town was very convenient, and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Our wedding at The Lodge was absolutely gorgeous. We could not have found a more perfect place, and the photos from our special day are phenomenal.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Carly C

I had my ceremony here last week. The Lodge at Breckenridge is truly the most beautiful venue I have ever seen. The pictures alone made it worth it, but the staff was so unbelievably welcoming and friendly! Jenna and Rhonda worked tirelessly with me for months addressing my... Read More multiple questions and concerns. I cannot thank them enough for making our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Shannon K

Beautiful venue with friendly staff and great food.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Madelyn N

Our wedding was incredible at The Lodge at Breckenridge. Lisa and her staff made it fun instead of stressful. The views are amazing, the rooms are cute and the food exceeded expectations. My guests were still complimenting us weeks after the wedding on how much fun they had and... Read More how beautiful it turned out.

Absolutely wonderful!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Kelsey B

Wow, I can't say enough about the lodge!! Our day couldn't have gone any smoother, the staff was awesome, the guests from out of town were completely amazed at the view, and they loved the rooms!! The food was excellent- better than any wedding food that I have had, and my... Read More guests agreed. If I had everything to do over again, I wouldn't have changed one thing about our day. You will not be disappointed by the lodge. And a great value! So reasonably priced for what you get!

Gorgeous wedding, honeymoon hiccup

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Molly M

I will start out by saying our wedding was picture perfect. The weather was perfect (9/6/15), the venue was beautiful, and the staff/chef did such a great job with dinner & service. The whole day & evening went so smoothly. I worked with Teresa for over a year planning the... Read More wedding, & she was awesome, and answered every question I ever had with all the detail I needed. The only issue we encountered came to when we paid for our hosted bar, which we had to do the evening of the wedding. My husband paid part of the bill in cash, part on his credit card, and part on his debit card. The credit card charge didn't end up going through immediately since we were from out of town & the charge looked suspicious, so he went down to the front desk the next day to confirm his debit card would not be charged. The front desk confirmed all was well & that the debit card wouldn't be charged for the rejected credit card charge and that the credit card company would just bill them. The following day, the debit card was charged & my husbands bank account was overdrawn. We ended up getting the issue resolved in the end, but we had to go through our entire honeymoon without any money in his account. Not the kind of stress you want to deal with on your honeymoon, especially since we spoke to the front desk about it to prevent the issue from occuring. We ended up getting one free nights stay out of it, which was great of the lodge to do, but it didn't erase the stress of having no money in my husbands account the entire week of our honeymoon. We understand most weddings probably have a parent using one form of payment to cover the hosted bar, but we did not have that luxury. Overall, we had a perfect wedding day, but the debit card issue definitely put a damper on our honeymoon.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lizzy I

views to die for. food is great. no bridal suite which makes things complicated. Our only complaint is the lady in charge of booking, schedule, coordination. She is very spacey and forgets most things you discuss with her. write down her every promise otherwise she will change... Read More it the next time you speak. Overall, cant go wrong with the views but they could definitely have better communication and loyalty.

2015-08-27T14:40:21 Response from the vendor

We are very happy to hear that you loved our views and the food at your wedding! We apologize there is not a bridal suite location onsite, which we understand would have been more convenient for getting ready for your wedding. Please accept our apologies... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

We got married at lodge this past June and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting! Not only is the backdrop incredible, all of the staff are extremely helpful, friendly, and accommodating! All of our guests were raving about how amazing everything was. If you want a... Read More perfect rustic mountain wedding, book the Lodge!

2015-08-27T14:18:47 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you took the time to let us know your experience, and are so happy for the two of you! We look forward to hosting you again in the future, Teresa

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Anne H

I got married at the Lodge at Breckenridge last summer. They had been undergoing renovations but the Lodge worked to ensure that all my guests would have rooms. The new banquet room was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a nicer view than the deck where we were married.... Read More Due to the renovations there were some items in flux but Teresa worked diligently to make sure everything went off without a hitch and answered many questions from me. Our guests had an amazing time and nothing but rave reviews for our wedding at the lodge. I would highly recommend this location as it is beautiful and the staff works very hard to ensure you and your guests have the best night ever.

2015-06-26T14:13:06 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet to take a moment to share your experience with other "Knotties"! It means so much to us that you had a beautiful wedding day, and we look forward to hosting you on your anniversary this August!! Sincerely, Teresa Hill

Winter Wedding in the Mountains

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

My wife and I were recently married at The Lodge at Breckenridge and we cannot say enough wonderful things about it. First and foremost, the views are out of this world!!! As for pictures, you can pretty much get everything you need right there, as there are so many great areas... Read More for shots. The staff took care of our every need, from start to finish. Teresa the Director of Sales and the Chef helped us create a wonderful menu that fit our culinary tastes and showcased why we love living in Colorado. The staff was very attentive to our needs during the whole event. Our friends and family raved about the food and the overall experience. We could not have asked for anything else.

2015-04-18T18:33:11 Response from the vendor

All of the staff here at The Lodge enjoyed hosting you for such a special occasion! It truly means a lot that you had such a wonderful time, and that your guests enjoyed everything as well. We hope you will keep in touch, and all... Read Less Read More

Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

Our wedding was beautiful. January in Breckenridge and we were expecting snow, prepared to stand out on the deck no matter the weather. With a mini warm-streak, it was sunny and so great to be outside. From the deck there is a panoramic view that includes Baldy, Blue River and... Read More the ski slopes. Stunning. And the chairs provided for the ceremony were wooden and padded. Our reception was just inside the doors from the deck with great windows with the same view. The food was AMAZING. I can't stop hearing from our guests about the best elk they have ever had. The chef really listened to our desires and delivered big time. Being able to stay at the Lodge afterwards was such a blessing and so beautiful. We were even allowed to bring our two dogs along for the entire event. We only had one complaint. Communication during the planning stages was redundant. We had to repeat our needs a few times. But overall, they pulled together our wedding in two months and we couldn't be happier with how the day turned out.

2015-03-25T12:09:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the very nice review, and we have passed along your feedback to the team! We make every effort to ensure the details for your big day are communicated well with our staff, and apologize that you felt the communication was... Read Less Read More

A snag

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Erin S

It was pretty good. The staff at the lodge were great. The food was really good. The location slightly difficult to get to, but the view was worth it. The set back and thing that disappointed me the most was walking down the aisle,my dress snagged multiple times and ripped. I... Read More choose to walk along the deck as my entrance and never even considered the deck would be so slivered that it would cause my dress to snag and at one point stop my father and I completely to unhook my dress. Not something I would want any bride to worry about. I guess my recommendation if yo choose this location is to spend the money to put a runner down.

2015-02-06T14:02:19 Response from the vendor

Hi there! We are very happy that you enjoyed the view, staff and food! I am very sorry that you snagged your dress on our deck. We have addressed this with our renovations, and have built a new deck just this month. We hope that... Read Less Read More

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

This venue has phenomenal views and newly renovated reception room! It is absolutely stunning! Teresa is also a true joy to work with!

2015-06-25T12:30:56 Response from the vendor

we are happy to hear you enjoyed our newly-remodeled amenities and rooms here at The Lodge at Breckenridge! Thank you for your feedback, and we wish you all the best! Teresa Hill

bride

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

The lodge & spa in Breckenridge. Beautiful venue. Spectacular veiw! Very friendly & understanding staff. Easy to ask questions & fast relpies. Loved our special day & to top it all off or amazing dj who put up with all my picky-ness.Jay Kacik Standing Room Only An Elegant... Read More DJ Service www.srodj.com 303.931.4740 Flowers from pedal & bean in Breckenridge.

2015-06-25T12:31:37 Response from the vendor

we love working with your staff at An Elegant DJ Service! Thank you for taking such great care of our clients! Teresa Hill

Great Views!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Beautiful views from this well-located Breckenridge venue. The deck is the perfect spot for a ceremony.

2015-06-26T14:13:57 Response from the vendor

We agree that The Lodge is perched with views that will take your breath away! Thank you for the review, and all the best to you both! Teresa Hill

Gem of Breckenridge

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Matt K

I love working at the Lodge at Breck, the entire staff is very friendly, helpful, and willing to make your experience the best it can be. Teresa is fantastic to work with, and the view will take your breath away! I've done events all over Colorado and the Lodge is one of the... Read More easiest to work with.

Incredible venue

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Tony G

I have photographed weddings all over Colorado. The Lodge and Spa in Breckenridge is one of my favorite. The view from the deck is awesome. The staff is so wonderful to work with. I would definitely look to the Lodge and Spa for your mountain wedding!

2015-06-25T12:35:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing images, and we have heard great things about Studio Kiva! we appreciate your professionalism, and recommend your services to our clients here at The Lodge. Thank you, Teresa Hill

The Lodge and Spa is Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

Hello! I am Julie Wright-Kile, Wedding Officiant, of Rocky Mountain Dream Weddings in Breckenridge, CO. I have officiated many weddings at The Lodge and Spa in Breckenridge and have always been impressed by their personal attention to detail and professionalism. Teresa Hill... Read More will be by your side, from start to finish. The new renovations at The Lodge are gorgeous, and the views of the ski slopes from the deck and dining hall are to-die-for! You will not go wrong if you select this venue! I highly recommend The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge!

2015-06-26T14:14:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Julie and we recommend you to all of our wedding clients as one of the most professional and sincere officiates in Summit County. Thank you for taking such great pride in working with our clients! Cheers, Teresa Hill

The Pefect Wedding Venue...The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Ashley M

I recently got married at The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge and all I can say is...wow! My husband and I are from Wisconsin and when we got engaged we immediately wanted to plan a destination-type of wedding. We had been to Breckenridge before and absolutely feel in love with... Read More its beauty and charm so it was obvious to us that Breck was the place for us to marry. After some investigating, I came across The Lodge as a potential venue. With it's quaintness and rustic charm, it seemed to be the perfect fit for us and our wedding. We had traveled from WI 9 months before the wedding to Breck to see for ourselves the magic of The Lodge. It was perfect! Now, I must say everything leading up to the wedding was FAR from perfect (as usually it is). The Lodge was (and still is) going through a massive remodel and there were a few bumps in our way from having our dream wedding (or so we thought). It was during the last 6 months leading up to the wedding that we encountered some of these problems, but it was also during this time that I found my "wedding angel" as I like to call her. Teresa Hill is an event specialist at The Lodge and it was around the time of my wedding planning that she was hired. I am so thankful that The Lodge has someone as special as Teresa. She seriously saved me from becoming a "bridezilla"! Teresa always kept me informed of the changes and improvements that were going at The Lodge, we even had what we called our "Thursday phone dates" because we would talk on the phone every week to make sure everything was understood and on track for our big day. Throughout these months I almost felt as though Teresa was one of my bridesmaids helping me plan my big day! She was relentless in her efforts to make sure my fiancé and I had the wedding of our dreams. Even now sitting here writing this review, I am tearing up just thinking about how kind she is and how much she cared about me and my wedding day. Most brides probably would not be able to say they formed a bond with their venue manager, but that's what happened in my case. It just goes to show how incredibly wonderful Teresa is at doing her job. I hope and pray that she continues to provide people with the same outstanding compassion and professionalism she did for me at The Lodge. I have to say, it was not only Teresa who played a role in providing my husband and I with our dream wedding in the mountains of Breckenridge, it was the entire staff at The Lodge. Besides having the best views and most beautiful property, The Lodge also has the best staff in Summit County period. I was taken a back by how much everyone seemed to care about my husband and I, our guests, and our big day. They are all wonderful people and are the best at what they do. Finally what would a destination wedding in Colorado be without breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains? Well lucky for The Lodge, they have some of the best! Most all of our guests were fellow cheeseheads like myself and no one could stop looking at the mountains and feeling a sense of peace and love. What a magical place to have a wedding... Even with the ups and downs of planning a destination wedding, I would do it again in a second, and I would without a doubt choose The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge as our wedding venue. Thank you to everyone at The Lodge for providing us with our dream wedding.

2015-06-25T12:32:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share so many aspects of your wedding planning experience. we enjoyed hosting your friends and family for such a beautiful occasion, and look forward to seeing you again back at The Lodge in the future! Sincerely, Teresa Hill

Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 3/18/2014

Staff was very helpful prior/day of/ post wedding day. Teresa helped set up a timeline for the wedding day and communicated with the other vendors brought in to help make sure everything went smoothly. Also responded quickly to emails and concerns. Which for a bride like me... Read More who doesn't know much about weddings that was very helpful to me. Location is great for views and pictures. My guests enjoyed staying at the lodge. We stayed in the sunlight peak suite and could bring our dogs.

2015-06-25T12:34:02 Response from the vendor

winter weddings are so gorgeous here with the snow-capped peaks! You looked absolutely beautiful in your dress, and thank you for sharing your wedding experience with us! we will be sure to pass along your feedback to our staff. Thank you, Teresa Hill

Best venue in Breck!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014

I will keep this short and sweet. I cannot say enough about the staff (namely Teresa, the event coordinator we worked primary with) and the location of this venue. Everything was perfect and the staff was so helpful, not to mention friendly. I have worked in the wedding and... Read More event industry so my expectations were high. They not only met our expectations, but surpassed them!