The Lodge at Saratoga Casino Hotel

Saratoga Springs, NY

Tie the knot at The Lodge!

The Lodge is a perfect location for a dream wedding! With a reputation for exceptional hospitality we offer affordable wedding packages, delicious food and a staff that goes above and beyond to make your day special! The Lodge features beautifully inlaid cedar walls, oak and pecan floors, and picturesque outdoor landscaping. Intimate weddings or rehearsal dinners can be hosted inside, and large wedding receptions can be held in our outdoor tented area. Both the inside of The Lodge and the Tent are engaged for the larger weddings. Our wedding tent features a wood plank stamped concrete floor, a white tent ceiling liner, lighting and window pane tent sides. We look forward to hosting your wedding!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

342 Jefferson St, Saratoga Springs, NY (518) 581-5728

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Jaime G

The Lodge was exceptional for our 7/15/17 wedding. My (now) husband and I are from Saratoga Springs and therefore wanted to have our wedding in the city of Saratoga-- this was very important to us. for the first 11.5 months of our engagement, we couldn't find a venue. We were a... Read More large wedding (200 invited, 185 attended) and found it nearly impossible to find a venue in Saratoga Springs that could accommodate our size, outside, in the summer WHILE being in our price range. Then came along The Lodge and fulfilled all of our hopes and dreams, and then some. The location was perfect, and right in our price range. I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, and I am SO THANKFUL that other venues didn't work out, as I believe we were meant to have our wedding at The Lodge. Everyone we worked with was terrific, prompt and easy to work with. Most notably being the wedding planner/coordinator Casey Baldwin. From the moment we met her, we knew that we could trust her with anything and everything, and that we did. Casey was incredibly professional, but also very personable. I joked that she was not only our wedding coordinator, but also my (much needed and appreciated) therapist. She handled every conflict that came up with grace and ease, and helped us to navigate the sometimes confusing and conflicting information of the wedding world. Not only was she helpful to my husband and I, but she worked with my parents a great deal, which meant a lot to me as they wanted to be very involved. Casey truly made our event the best day of our lives, and I couldn't be more thankful. She got our vision, and helped us to find our voices in negotiations. She was honest and frank but with a kind heart, making the experience thoroughly enjoyable. Overall, The Lodge was perfect. The food, service, hospitality, price, everything was beyond what we dreamed of. I would rebook The Lodge in an instant! ALl of the bridesmaids and moms got ready in the beautiful suites upstairs all day, we did our first look at the lodge as well. We then took all of our pictures down the street at The Saratoga Racecourse, and came back to The Lodge for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and after party. In addition, we had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the lodge as well.... We couldn't get enough of this beautiful location! My husband is big horse racing fan, and being Saratoga natives, it was very important to us to have horse racing involved in our wedding. We were able to do this tastefully at The Lodge, with all of the pieces coming together beautifully. we are so grateful for this beautiful venue and all of the amazing people who contributed to our special day!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Daniel L

My husband and I switched our venue to The Lodge halfway through our engagement and it was one of the best decision we made while planning our wedding. We had a relatively large guest list (250) and yet we wanted it to feel intimate and romantic. First off the wedding... Read More coordinator Casey Baldwin is absolutely amazing. With every request (and we made a lot - some of which were logistically very challenging) and question she made sure to go above and beyond to iron out the details and make sure our day went off perfectly. Her customer service was exceptional and we are beyond grateful for that. As the bride I didn't feel an ounce of stress on my big day and I owes lot of that to her. Second the food! Our guests left raving about how incredible our food was. Most said they had never had such an incredible meal before at a wedding. We were thoroughly impressed. The chef did a fantastic job. Third the lodge is a really unique and lovely space for a wedding. It has options for indoor, outdoor as well as a tent. We did our ceremony on the lawn, cocktail hour was inside/outside with a bar in each space and then our reception was under the tent. It was exactly what we wanted for our wedding venue. It kept our wedding of 215 intimate without feel cramped. Another perk is the two upstairs bedrooms that the wedding party has access to the whole night of the wedding. It's a fantastic space to get ready and can accommodate either the Bridal party, grooms party or both. We did a Korean tea ceremony during our cocktail hour which required us to change so having this space was a must. We would highly recommend this space and would liketo say a huge thank you to all of the lodge staff for helping us have the perfect wedding day!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Becky L

Mike and I couldn't imagine our wedding being any more perfect. When I pulled onto the Lodge's gorgeous property and saw our ceremony chairs out on the green, tree-filled lawn, and the stunning decor by Fine Affairs under the beautiful tent, my eyes started to fill with my first... Read More happy tears of the day. It was a breathtaking scene. I walked inside to the incredible Lodge itself and I could see that the event manager, Casey, had taken the time to add her tasteful and creative finishing touches to my favor and guestbook display. Getting ready in the beautifully furnished bridal suite (where I could peak out at our field of guests arriving) was so easy and relaxing. Casey took care of everything I needed and unbeknownst to me, helped mitigate an issue with one of my chosen vendors, without skipping a beat. Mike and I did our "First Look" inside the gorgeous Lodge parlor. I walked down the gorgeous wooden staircase to see Mike standing in front of the fireplace. The setting created a moment neither one of us will ever forget. Then came the ceremony. Walking out the front door of The Lodge and down the pretty path, adorned with well-kept plantings, was a sight in itself. Looking out at all of our guests, with The Lodge and the beautiful tent as their backdrop was yet another image I won't forget. I am still in awe at the beauty of the property, if you can't tell. :) We enjoyed a perfect cocktail hour in the parlor, complete with a viewing of the Belmont Stakes. It couldn't have been a more authentic Saratoga feel. (We won't mention that we specially requested that the betting window be open for our cocktail hour during the Belmont. :) ). We moved into the tent to enjoy the stunning linens and decor. The tent's bare bulb lighting, along with the candles on our tables, created a ever-changing dramatic lighting that got more and more beautiful as the sun went down. When you think things couldn't have gotten any better, we had a chance to sit and enjoy a few bites of what was quite possibly the best piece of salmon I've ever had, served by the lovely wait staff. I absolutely never expected a wedding meal, that needs to be prepared for 100+ people, to be one of the best meals I've had, but it was. My guests have been telling me about the delicious NY Strip as well. Even the Caesar salad came in a gorgeous Parmesan-encrusted shell, and while I didn't get to eat the pastries myself, I heard about how good each and every one of them was. My guests also complimented the bar tenders and how nice they were, while serving our large crowd. We had no lines at the bar either, which was a surprise for our group :), thanks for the staff's efficiency. All I can say is that every time I looked around and saw how beautiful the setting was and how incredible the sunset was across the what-became-a-mist-filled backdrop, I couldn't believe this was my and Mike's wedding. There is not one thing that could have made our day more special and leave a better imprint in our heads. I highly recommend The Lodge.

2016-07-08T11:20:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Becky. It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding. You looked absolutely stunning in your dress, and I am so grateful that I was able to help coordinate your dream wedding. I Wish you both the very best. Congratulations!!!

Meet The Manager

Casey Baldwin

As the Wedding Sales Manager here, I will work with you every step of the way to plan your day to perfection, and it will be a day that your guests will be talking about for years to come. I invite you to join me for a site tour of the property. We can walk the space and go over any questions you have. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out by phone or email to discuss any questions you may have. Thank you, I look forward to the opportunity to work with you for your wedding! All the best, Casey