The Lodges at Gettysburg

Gettysburg, PA

Gettysburg's Premier Wedding Venue

The Lodges offers breathtaking views of historic Gettysburg. Superior service and flawless attention to detail at an affordable price. Lakeside ceremonies, outdoor and indoor receptions. Beautifully appointed private cottages and a professional team to guide you from beginning to end.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Historic Venue, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

685 Camp Gettysburg Road, Gettysburg, PA (717) 642-2500

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Megan G

We had our ceremony and reception at the Lodges in July 2016. As soon as we saw the venue, we knew it was the PERFECT place for our wedding. We live a few hours from the venue and were extremely worried about planning from afar. Beth made the entire process seamless. She... Read More made herself available for visits at our request and phone calls. She was extremely responsive with emails, even when I was asking too many and likely annoying questions. I could not have asked for a better person to work with. One hiccup did come up. My entire guest list was traveling and staying in Gettysburg. We did run out of rooms at the Lodges. However, Beth helped set up a room block at a nearby hotel, which was a big relief. When it came to the day-of-coordination, Susie was exceptional. I was a bit reticent having Beth plan with me the whole way and then passing it off to Susie for the day-of. I could not have been more impressed. It was like I was talking to Susie the entire time. On the day, everything went off without a hitch! If there was any kind of problem, it was dealt with perfectly behind the scenes. Susie organized all of the vendors coming in and made sure everything was just as we had discussed it. She made sure that the entrance and exit into the ceremony was time properly as well. She also made sure we got some deserts and an extra meal in our rooms late at night. I couldn't have been more impressed with Susie and Beth, and the Lodges in general. I heard rave reviews from guests.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Desire A

If you are looking for a place that is not only beautiful, but meets your every wedding need.. this is it! I couldn't imagine a better place to have it. The venue is perfect, the reception and food is well worth every penny you spend! My guests are still talking about the... Read More food! I was married 10/23/16. I did everything over the phone because my husband is military and we are stationed in GA. They hit everything I wanted spot on! I mean everything! The morning of my wedding, my wedding planner there fell and broke her ankle! They had already called another wedding planner before I realized the other one wasn't there. They treated me like a princess and made sure I had everything I needed! They kept me on time and kept things flowing! I didn't have to worry about a thing, and as a bride this is SO important on your special day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Marcy B

The Lodges at Gettysburg is the PERFECT choice for any bride! The staff was very helpful and made my wedding day completely stress free! Affordable, great views, pretty much all inclusive! We looked so many places, but none matched up to the value and beauty of the Lodges! I... Read More would suggest this venue to any bride looking for a stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tina R

The Lodges at Gettysburg provided the most beautiful venue for our daughter's wedding. We had the ceremony pond side, the reception in the main hall with amazing catering by The Carriage House! The staff was extremely helpful with everything from the bridal shower (in... Read More February) to the Wedding/Reception (May 2016). Melanie, Beth and Susie did everything they could to make these two events the most memorable for us! The cabins are gorgeous, as is the views of the rolling hills of Gettysburg! Thank you to everyone at The Lodges for making these two events the best they could be!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan S

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Lodges in August. Beth and Susie were the best! From the first moment we met them, to the the Lodges "date night" to meet vendors, to our wedding day, everything was even better than we could have imagined. At their date night... Read More we met and booked all of our vendors and we couldn't have been happier! All the details and amenities were perfect down to having enough lodging for all of our out of town guests. Everyone enjoyed the wedding so much and we even had guests already plan to go back next year! We really enjoyed our experience and we recommend The Lodges to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jordan T

I want to start by saying that our wedding was even more perfect than we could have imagined, and that was due in large part to The Lodges. The setting is gorgeous and peaceful, and the staff is so friendly and helpful! With most of our guests traveling from all over the... Read More country, having them be able to spend the weekend on location was incredibly helpful. Also, I've always heard that your wedding day flies by (which it definitely did!), so being able to continue celebrating after the reception ended was so much fun with all of our loved ones talking and singing around the bonfire.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kenneth F

My new bride and I fell in love with The Lodges at Gettysburg the second we drove on to the property over a year ago. The views are simply breathtaking. We had our wedding a few weeks ago and it was perfect. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception unforgettable. All of our... Read More guests raved about how beautiful everything was and how convenient it was to have everything in one location. Beth and her assistants are amazing. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She made our wedding day perfect and that is priceless.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jason Z

My wife and I had our wedding here in early October 2016. We had planned for the wedding to be outside, but the weather did not cooperate. We were blown away by how beautiful our ceremony was. Beth and staff made our big day flow smoothly and kept our stress levels down. The... Read More food was fantastic. We highly recommend the Lodges

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nikol D

My husband and I were married here on October 1, 2016 and from the first moment we drove up to the property in August 2015 we were in venue-love with The Lodges. For us it was the ideal place for our wedding reception. (We were married in a church off property.) From the... Read More property, to the view outside the main lodge, to the onsite salon and finally to the beautiful and comfortable lodging it was the perfect place for us. Ourselves from VA and all our guests coming from all parts of the country it was important to find a place with onsite lodging and you couldn't ask for more lovely accomodations than The Lodges. Like us, all of our guests who stayed there fell in love with all aspects of the venue. From day one Beth was a HUGE help; she is a woman with tons of patience, I hate to think back now how many emails I sent to her in the 13 months leading up to my wedding, but Beth was always responsive and informative. And if she didn't have a ready-answer for me she was always sure to get an answer. Suzy, my day of coordinator, was a delight as well and very helpful for the reception. The day of our wedding it had poured days leading up and that morning; there was rumors that roads we needed to take to the church were flooding; Beth drove the route to our church to make sure that was not the case. That settle the nerves of this bride and the brides parents! Every single one of our guests had nothing but great things to say about our food and bar. The menu that we chose accomodated all different kinds of dietary needs. The Carriage House does a great job with the preparation and the presentation. Do you get the "bang for your buck"? YES! For all of the little extra perks and additions to the costs The Lodges is worth every penny and I truly think you will be able to make this venue work for your budget. We walked away from our day feeling as though it was the perfect day and the Lodges definitely had a huge part in making that happen.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heidi B

I loved having our wedding at The Lodges! Everyone was so nice and so helpful and Beth was so flexible and never made me feel like I was a bother, or that I asked a silly question. I can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meagan R

I knew the moment I walked into the Lodges at Gettysburg that I was going to have my wedding there! The landscape overlooking the battlefield is absolutely gorgeous. The main building is beautiful- with high ceilings, sleek wood floors, wrought iron chandeliers and chairs, a... Read More staircase for extra space, and more. The bridal suite is perfect to get ready in and the spa is fabulous. The small lodges for guests to stay in are so nice and worth every penny. Our guests loved that they could simply walk up the hill after partying at the reception! We worked with Beth S. and she was so extremely helpful! She truly helped to give me the wedding of my dreams! She met with my mom, fiance, MOH and I on multiple occasions. We talked about decorations, table set ups, the timeline, food, etc. She answered my many calls and emails promptly and was sure to answer my questions. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Beth was! I had so many compliments on my wedding from guests about the entire evening and reception at The Lodges. I wish I could go back and do it all over! I would recommend Beth and The Lodges for any bride looking for a venue in the Gettysburg area.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lisa P

We are so glad we chose the Lodges of Gettysburg for our wedding! Beth was so helpful and quick to respond throughout the entire process, and Susie was excellent the day of our wedding. The food was great, the ceremony site and reception hall were beautiful and everything came... Read More together wonderfully. The guests absolutely loved staying on site in the gorgeous Lodges. This was all at a really great price. I definitely recommend booking The Lodges at Gettysburg for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cindy M

Our daughter got married in October 2016 at The Lodges at Gettysburg. I have to say it was an amazing experience. Beth, the wedding coordinator, is a consummate professional. She knows exactly what to do and say to keep things running smoothly. It was the perfect wedding from... Read More the venue, which is rustic chic to the location which is rural with gorgeous scenery, a small lake and the main lodge overlooking Eisenhower Farm. The venue is perfect, the food is fantastic and the lodges are quaint. We used the vendors from their 'recommended' list and they were all just as professional with the same commitment to excellence. Look no further for a wedding to remember!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Elizabeth U

Fantastic place for a wedding. Our daughter got married there in September 2016 and everything worked out perfectly--beautiful setting, great food, adequate space for a large wedding, lovely cottages, and extremely efficient and accommodating staff. We also had a good experience... Read More with all the vendors on their recommended list. As the mother of the bride, they made my job much easier, including coordination of the rehearsal and ceremony itself. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Kellee S

This past weekend we had our Wedding at the Lodges. It was beyond perfect! The venue itself is gorgeous both inside and out. We were supposed to have our ceremony outside but due to the rain it was inside and it was still just as amazing ! Beth, our coordinator, was outstanding.... Read More She was patient and kind and I will miss working with her. The staff at the Lodges were so nice and made everyone feel right at home. We received so many compliments - from the venue to the people to the cabins. We would 100% recommend the Lodges to anyone and everyone! The cabins were beautiful and the tavern was a great place to hang out after the wedding. I could go on and on but you will not regret staying here or having your wedding here. Thank you all for your help! We have new amazing memories.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Sarah M

We had our wedding almost 2 weeks ago at the Lodges. It was a destination wedding for us since we live in New York while our families live in Texas. Beth, the wedding coordinator, as well as all of the staff at the Lodges made this process such a wonderful, low-stress event.... Read More Beth was so helpful in answering all of mine and my mother's questions. She helped with information about the area and keeping things in order on the actual day, so all I had to do was show up and get married. The day of and day before went so well, from the venue, to the lodging, to the rehearsal walk-through, decorating, everything. Beth and the staff were there every step of the way. They were so friendly, helpful, and ready with answers to questions and suggestions. The rooms were spacious, stocked with coffee and even had make-up remover wipes in the bathrooms! All of our guests were out of town, so having on-site accommodations was an important key to our choosing the Lodges. On the day of, the staff helped coordinate so my husband and I didn't run into each other. They helped keep the boys occupied and even helped coordinate lunch so the wedding party didn't turn hangry. My dad and I even rehearsed our father-daughter dance in their office! Overall, it was such an incredible weekend and it would not have been nearly as great without the amazing people at the Lodges. They know what they are doing and make pulling off an awesome wedding seem effortless. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Sharnell L

From day one I knew that the lodges at Gettysburg was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. The event coordinator was always easy to get in touch with and would answer every question I had. The day of, she made everything move seamlessly! She really went... Read More above and beyond and helped me with anything I needed! We loved everything about them; so much so, that I've been trying to think of another event to have at the lodges!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Star-Lena Q

When we were looking for venues, we walked into this place and absolutely fell in love. We didn't use the lodges for the ceremony (we were married in a church) but we loved the space for our reception. Beth was very helpful and just amazing the day of! Everything ran so smoothly... Read More and we couldn't have been happier with how the night went. The venue, food, and bonfire were a huge hit with all of our guests! We received many compliments about the night and it just cemented that we chose the perfect place.

Fantastic Venue

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Tara T

The Lodges was the perfect venue for my brunch wedding. We had about 75 guests, an amazing brunch that was being talked about by my family at another wedding the next weekend, a mimosa bar, bloody mary bar. It was beautiful, classy, romantic, laid back and perfectly us. The... Read More staff bent over backwards to make our day perfect and I cannot thank them enough. The onsite Lodges for guests are adorable and SO convenient. Have your wedding here! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Kyla H

Our wedding at the Lodges at Gettysburg was more than perfect! Beth, Erica and the entire staff at the lodges were extremely accommodating and did everything they could to make our day special! We had planned on our ceremony being outside but due to the rain that week, we... Read More decided to move it indoors last minute. Beth and Erica made this transition so easy and stress free! With family and friends all over we decided to make this event a “wedding weekend.” The modern cabins were absolutely perfect and all of our guests enjoyed being so close to everyone as well as the venue. Dinner was to die for and the guests loved the breakfast set up the following day! From beginning to end the entire staff at the lodges could not have been more accommodating. I cannot thank the Lodges enough for making our day beyond perfect!! We would do it all again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Caitlin F

Our wedding at The Lodges at Gettysburg was absolutely perfect, and it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Beth, Erica, and the staff! Beth answered every question in every e-mail, and went over & above to fulfill my requests. Every step in the planning process was a breeze... Read More & we looked forward to our meetings. Our guests haven't stopped raving about the delicious food, excellent service, and wonderful accommodations. Our day-of-coordinator, Erica, couldn't have been more wonderful! She was always smiling & pleasant to work with, and dealt with my pre-bridal stress flawlessly! She ran our rehearsal effortlessly and made us feel much more comfortable with the processional. The bonfire at the end of the night was just perfect! Usually couples have to arrange an after-party at another location from their reception, and figure out transportation, but no need to worry about any of that at The Lodges! Every aspect of this venue is fabulous & you will not regret your decision to get married here! It was the best day of our lives & our dream wedding for sure!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 J A

Wedding Bliss I’m not sure I can find the words to truly express how perfect The Lodges at Gettysburg is for your wedding day. My now wife and I attended a friend’s wedding here a little over a year before ours and knew this was going to be the first place we visited when we... Read More started planning ours…and it ended up being the ONLY place we visited. The surroundings are gorgeous, the main lodge is beautiful and can easily be “customized” to fit your needs, and the lodges themselves are perfect. Our coordinator, Beth, was an absolute pleasure to work with and walked us through every step of the process to keep us on track. She was courteous, accommodating, and professional. She arranged our dinner tastings, multiple visits for planning, answered all of our questions quickly, did everything she could to accommodate what we wanted for our day, and made sure all the details were taken care of (very helpful since there are so many things you forget or don’t think about). Our actual wedding weekend was perfection. Our ceremony/reception was on a Saturday, so about 35 of us showed up Friday afternoon for our on-site rehearsal and rehearsal dinner (which we did off-site because they were hosting another wedding that day). The scene was a little chaotic when we arrived because of the wedding/reception, and although clearly a little overwhelmed, the entire Lodges staff were pleasant, professional, friendly, and very quick to address any concerns our party had. We had early access to the main lodge for decorating and set-up on Saturday morning. The bridal party was conveniently tucked upstairs in the bridal suite/spa for make-up, etc. and the groomsmen had access to our own suite. We decided to be a little unique and held our late afternoon ceremony on the main hill by the flagpole that overlooks the fabulous view of the Gettysburg country-side that made for some phenomenal pictures. The reception went off without a glitch and I’ve never heard so many rave reviews from our guests about the venue, the food (we used Carriage House for dinner and Karen Rodkey Cakes for cupcakes), and how impressed they were at how smoothly everything went. Everyone had a blast! For an additional bonus, we were able to finish off the night down by the lake for a bonfire, where anyone staying at the Lodges (a HUGH convenience…we had about 75 people stay) were invited to congregate to relax and continue the festivities. We were also able to have a farewell brunch on Sunday morning for our guests in the bar area of the main lodge (delicious food again from Carriage House), which was a nice way to see our guests one more time before parting ways. My only criticism of The Lodges would be the lodge reservation process. Some of our guests had difficulty getting someone on the phone to reserve their cabin (the online system didn’t work for us), but that’s about it. Overall, we’d do it all over again if we could. It was a perfect weekend that just went WAY too fast. If you are looking for a place that’s convenient, budget-friendly, professional, and beautiful for your wedding day, you’d be remiss to not visit The Lodges.

Bride

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

We had our 2014 New Year Eve wedding at the Lodges and we were very pleased with the venue and the service. This the first time that they had an outside night New Year eve wedding and we were so happy the way that it turned out. Our guest loved the wedding and were very... Read More pleased. We were so blessed to have our dream wedding at an amazing place.

Awesome Venue!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

We had a private wedding ceremony at the lake on October 14, 2014 and then had a brunch reception on December 7, 2014 in the ballroom. This venue is awesome and Beth is amazing!!! Before we visited the Lodges we had not set a date for our ceremony, nor had we even picked a... Read More location. And, we couldn't set the date for the reception before decided on a wedding date. We thought we'd take a look at the Lodges just to see what they had to offer for our reception, whenever we decided when that might be. We were so impressed during our initial visit there that we set our dates for both the wedding and the reception on the spot! Beth and her staff made the planning for and the day of both events effortless for a slightly nervous bride. The food was fantastic and there was certainly plenty of it. I would give Beth and the Lodges more than 5 stars if I could!

AMAZING VENUE

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Michaela A

The Lodges at Gettysburg is an extraordinary place to have your perfect day! The staff was so overly helpful with all of my needs as well as my guests. The venue itself is so beautiful literally no decorations were needed. I absolutely loved the fact that all of my friends and... Read More family could stay in the cabins the night before the wedding and the night of. I really can’t say enough about how great everything was! I would recommend the lodges to anyone I know!

Start a Conversation!