The Lodges at Gettysburg

Gettysburg, PA

Gettysburg's Premier Wedding Venue

The Lodges offers breathtaking views of historic Gettysburg. Superior service and flawless attention to detail at an affordable price. Lakeside ceremonies, outdoor and indoor receptions. Beautifully appointed private cottages and a professional team to guide you from beginning to end.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Historic Venue, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

685 Camp Gettysburg Road, Gettysburg, PA (717) 642-2500

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Laura F

We are so thankful that we decided on The Lodges for our wedding. They were so helpful and professional. Making our day easy and absolutely wonderful! We didn't have any problems with the staff or any of the vendors the Lodges recommended.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 April W

The Lodges at Gettysburg is an AMAZING venue! The location is beautiful, the food is great and big portion sizes, and most importantly the staff is so friendly and helpful. Throughout the whole planning process up through the day of the wedding, if I had a question, they made... Read More sure to answer it quickly. The Lodges at Gettysburg takes a lot of the work out of having a wedding and allows you to enjoy your big day. I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Ben S

The Lodges at Gettysburg is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We were married at the Gettysburg Seminary and had our reception at the Lodges on May 27th, 2017 and my wife and I are both from the midwest so we planned everything long distance. All but 6 of our guests traveled long distance to... Read More attend and the Lodges did a FANTASTIC job accommodating the whole family! When we were planning, I thought that it was a little pricey side for both food and the venue, so I had very high expectations.... When it was all said and done, every single part of our day EXCEEDED our expectations 10 fold!! All of the staff were extremely FLEXIBLE which was one of the selling points for us and they supported and enabled us to make our wedding truly our own. Our guests loved the venue and loved staying in the cabins on the hill - it was so fun to have everyone close by and in their own little "house!" Overall, we had a phenomenal experience at the Lodges. When you book with the Lodges, you will truly have a special, personal, professional experience that far exceed your expectations. Thank you Beth, Nona, Matt, Terry, and everyone else who made our weekend unforgettable!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Brianna G

We got married at the Lodges at Gettysburg this passed May. We had our ceremony outside by the lake with is such an amazing view and had our reception inside in the ballroom. I must say, the pictures don't even do justice for what the venue looks like. The lodges are a MUST SEE... Read More kind of place! From the minute we pulled into the parking lot, we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. Our biggest praise goes to the even coordinator, Beth. She is one of a kind and provided so much help and ease in the wedding planning process. She is so personable and takes much pride in the weddings at the lodges. As she may be a busy person, she responded to my emails timely and was able to answer my questions without any problems! The best part, she always had a smile on her face during the meeting process and the day of the wedding! My husband and I were so pleased with having our wedding at the lodges and HIGHLY recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Theresa E

Our daughters wedding was at The Lodges May 12, 2017, PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! from the first corraspondance with Beth to the Farewell breakfast the day after her wedding, EVERYTHING was AMAZING. BETH and her staff run a seemless event with every detail covered. Our welcome... Read More bags were delivered, our tables set up perfectly, our specific details done so well. The food is absolutely delicious, the cake amazing, even a mason jar full of rain water from their day wishing them well!!! We are so BLESSED to have had the biggest event of our lives at The Lodges in Gettysburg. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jen S

The Lodges at Gettysburg was the perfect venue for our wedding! We booked the venue a year and a half out and it was already the last weekend in the month of May, which just goes to show you how popular of a venue it is. Beth was so easy to work with and helped to make our... Read More vision come to life. The grounds are absolutely stunning and the staff was very accommodating. I would highly recommend this spot to any bride and groom looking in the Gettysburg area!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Shannon T

This was the perfect location for our wedding. They couldn't have been more wonderful. The staff is incredible! Anything you could possibly need they are there to help. Beth the wedding planner is amazing. She was in touch with us threw the whole process of our wedding and... Read More made sure everything went off without a hitch. Our lodge was amazing, everything was super clean. The have breakfast in the morning and it was great everything was fresh. I would recommend The Lodges At Gettysburg to anyone. Thanks to them my special day was wonderful.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Michele G

We had the wedding of our dreams at The Lodges! The ballroom fit our style and our theme perfectly. It was nice to have a suite for everyone to get ready, and not have to worry about going somewhere else for hair and makeup. Beth was amazing! She was quick to answer are phone... Read More calls and emails. She made sure everything was in place and ready for the day of the wedding. Our cake topper was broken by accident, The Lodges replaced it for us. The food was amazing. Our guest loved our venue!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Desire A

If you are looking for a place that is not only beautiful, but meets your every wedding need.. this is it! I couldn't imagine a better place to have it. The venue is perfect, the reception and food is well worth every penny you spend! My guests are still talking about the... Read More food! I was married 10/23/16. I did everything over the phone because my husband is military and we are stationed in GA. They hit everything I wanted spot on! I mean everything! The morning of my wedding, my wedding planner there fell and broke her ankle! They had already called another wedding planner before I realized the other one wasn't there. They treated me like a princess and made sure I had everything I needed! They kept me on time and kept things flowing! I didn't have to worry about a thing, and as a bride this is SO important on your special day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Marcy B

The Lodges at Gettysburg is the PERFECT choice for any bride! The staff was very helpful and made my wedding day completely stress free! Affordable, great views, pretty much all inclusive! We looked so many places, but none matched up to the value and beauty of the Lodges! I... Read More would suggest this venue to any bride looking for a stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tina R

The Lodges at Gettysburg provided the most beautiful venue for our daughter's wedding. We had the ceremony pond side, the reception in the main hall with amazing catering by The Carriage House! The staff was extremely helpful with everything from the bridal shower (in... Read More February) to the Wedding/Reception (May 2016). Melanie, Beth and Susie did everything they could to make these two events the most memorable for us! The cabins are gorgeous, as is the views of the rolling hills of Gettysburg! Thank you to everyone at The Lodges for making these two events the best they could be!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan S

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Lodges in August. Beth and Susie were the best! From the first moment we met them, to the the Lodges "date night" to meet vendors, to our wedding day, everything was even better than we could have imagined. At their date night... Read More we met and booked all of our vendors and we couldn't have been happier! All the details and amenities were perfect down to having enough lodging for all of our out of town guests. Everyone enjoyed the wedding so much and we even had guests already plan to go back next year! We really enjoyed our experience and we recommend The Lodges to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jordan T

I want to start by saying that our wedding was even more perfect than we could have imagined, and that was due in large part to The Lodges. The setting is gorgeous and peaceful, and the staff is so friendly and helpful! With most of our guests traveling from all over the... Read More country, having them be able to spend the weekend on location was incredibly helpful. Also, I've always heard that your wedding day flies by (which it definitely did!), so being able to continue celebrating after the reception ended was so much fun with all of our loved ones talking and singing around the bonfire.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kenneth F

My new bride and I fell in love with The Lodges at Gettysburg the second we drove on to the property over a year ago. The views are simply breathtaking. We had our wedding a few weeks ago and it was perfect. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception unforgettable. All of our... Read More guests raved about how beautiful everything was and how convenient it was to have everything in one location. Beth and her assistants are amazing. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She made our wedding day perfect and that is priceless.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jason Z

My wife and I had our wedding here in early October 2016. We had planned for the wedding to be outside, but the weather did not cooperate. We were blown away by how beautiful our ceremony was. Beth and staff made our big day flow smoothly and kept our stress levels down. The... Read More food was fantastic. We highly recommend the Lodges

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nikol D

My husband and I were married here on October 1, 2016 and from the first moment we drove up to the property in August 2015 we were in venue-love with The Lodges. For us it was the ideal place for our wedding reception. (We were married in a church off property.) From the... Read More property, to the view outside the main lodge, to the onsite salon and finally to the beautiful and comfortable lodging it was the perfect place for us. Ourselves from VA and all our guests coming from all parts of the country it was important to find a place with onsite lodging and you couldn't ask for more lovely accomodations than The Lodges. Like us, all of our guests who stayed there fell in love with all aspects of the venue. From day one Beth was a HUGE help; she is a woman with tons of patience, I hate to think back now how many emails I sent to her in the 13 months leading up to my wedding, but Beth was always responsive and informative. And if she didn't have a ready-answer for me she was always sure to get an answer. Suzy, my day of coordinator, was a delight as well and very helpful for the reception. The day of our wedding it had poured days leading up and that morning; there was rumors that roads we needed to take to the church were flooding; Beth drove the route to our church to make sure that was not the case. That settle the nerves of this bride and the brides parents! Every single one of our guests had nothing but great things to say about our food and bar. The menu that we chose accomodated all different kinds of dietary needs. The Carriage House does a great job with the preparation and the presentation. Do you get the "bang for your buck"? YES! For all of the little extra perks and additions to the costs The Lodges is worth every penny and I truly think you will be able to make this venue work for your budget. We walked away from our day feeling as though it was the perfect day and the Lodges definitely had a huge part in making that happen.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heidi B

I loved having our wedding at The Lodges! Everyone was so nice and so helpful and Beth was so flexible and never made me feel like I was a bother, or that I asked a silly question. I can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meagan R

I knew the moment I walked into the Lodges at Gettysburg that I was going to have my wedding there! The landscape overlooking the battlefield is absolutely gorgeous. The main building is beautiful- with high ceilings, sleek wood floors, wrought iron chandeliers and chairs, a... Read More staircase for extra space, and more. The bridal suite is perfect to get ready in and the spa is fabulous. The small lodges for guests to stay in are so nice and worth every penny. Our guests loved that they could simply walk up the hill after partying at the reception! We worked with Beth S. and she was so extremely helpful! She truly helped to give me the wedding of my dreams! She met with my mom, fiance, MOH and I on multiple occasions. We talked about decorations, table set ups, the timeline, food, etc. She answered my many calls and emails promptly and was sure to answer my questions. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Beth was! I had so many compliments on my wedding from guests about the entire evening and reception at The Lodges. I wish I could go back and do it all over! I would recommend Beth and The Lodges for any bride looking for a venue in the Gettysburg area.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Megan G

We had our ceremony and reception at the Lodges in July 2016. As soon as we saw the venue, we knew it was the PERFECT place for our wedding. We live a few hours from the venue and were extremely worried about planning from afar. Beth made the entire process seamless. She... Read More made herself available for visits at our request and phone calls. She was extremely responsive with emails, even when I was asking too many and likely annoying questions. I could not have asked for a better person to work with. One hiccup did come up. My entire guest list was traveling and staying in Gettysburg. We did run out of rooms at the Lodges. However, Beth helped set up a room block at a nearby hotel, which was a big relief. When it came to the day-of-coordination, Susie was exceptional. I was a bit reticent having Beth plan with me the whole way and then passing it off to Susie for the day-of. I could not have been more impressed. It was like I was talking to Susie the entire time. On the day, everything went off without a hitch! If there was any kind of problem, it was dealt with perfectly behind the scenes. Susie organized all of the vendors coming in and made sure everything was just as we had discussed it. She made sure that the entrance and exit into the ceremony was time properly as well. She also made sure we got some deserts and an extra meal in our rooms late at night. I couldn't have been more impressed with Susie and Beth, and the Lodges in general. I heard rave reviews from guests.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lisa P

We are so glad we chose the Lodges of Gettysburg for our wedding! Beth was so helpful and quick to respond throughout the entire process, and Susie was excellent the day of our wedding. The food was great, the ceremony site and reception hall were beautiful and everything came... Read More together wonderfully. The guests absolutely loved staying on site in the gorgeous Lodges. This was all at a really great price. I definitely recommend booking The Lodges at Gettysburg for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cindy M

Our daughter got married in October 2016 at The Lodges at Gettysburg. I have to say it was an amazing experience. Beth, the wedding coordinator, is a consummate professional. She knows exactly what to do and say to keep things running smoothly. It was the perfect wedding from... Read More the venue, which is rustic chic to the location which is rural with gorgeous scenery, a small lake and the main lodge overlooking Eisenhower Farm. The venue is perfect, the food is fantastic and the lodges are quaint. We used the vendors from their 'recommended' list and they were all just as professional with the same commitment to excellence. Look no further for a wedding to remember!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Elizabeth U

Fantastic place for a wedding. Our daughter got married there in September 2016 and everything worked out perfectly--beautiful setting, great food, adequate space for a large wedding, lovely cottages, and extremely efficient and accommodating staff. We also had a good experience... Read More with all the vendors on their recommended list. As the mother of the bride, they made my job much easier, including coordination of the rehearsal and ceremony itself. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Kellee S

This past weekend we had our Wedding at the Lodges. It was beyond perfect! The venue itself is gorgeous both inside and out. We were supposed to have our ceremony outside but due to the rain it was inside and it was still just as amazing ! Beth, our coordinator, was outstanding.... Read More She was patient and kind and I will miss working with her. The staff at the Lodges were so nice and made everyone feel right at home. We received so many compliments - from the venue to the people to the cabins. We would 100% recommend the Lodges to anyone and everyone! The cabins were beautiful and the tavern was a great place to hang out after the wedding. I could go on and on but you will not regret staying here or having your wedding here. Thank you all for your help! We have new amazing memories.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Sarah M

We had our wedding almost 2 weeks ago at the Lodges. It was a destination wedding for us since we live in New York while our families live in Texas. Beth, the wedding coordinator, as well as all of the staff at the Lodges made this process such a wonderful, low-stress event.... Read More Beth was so helpful in answering all of mine and my mother's questions. She helped with information about the area and keeping things in order on the actual day, so all I had to do was show up and get married. The day of and day before went so well, from the venue, to the lodging, to the rehearsal walk-through, decorating, everything. Beth and the staff were there every step of the way. They were so friendly, helpful, and ready with answers to questions and suggestions. The rooms were spacious, stocked with coffee and even had make-up remover wipes in the bathrooms! All of our guests were out of town, so having on-site accommodations was an important key to our choosing the Lodges. On the day of, the staff helped coordinate so my husband and I didn't run into each other. They helped keep the boys occupied and even helped coordinate lunch so the wedding party didn't turn hangry. My dad and I even rehearsed our father-daughter dance in their office! Overall, it was such an incredible weekend and it would not have been nearly as great without the amazing people at the Lodges. They know what they are doing and make pulling off an awesome wedding seem effortless. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Sharnell L

From day one I knew that the lodges at Gettysburg was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. The event coordinator was always easy to get in touch with and would answer every question I had. The day of, she made everything move seamlessly! She really went... Read More above and beyond and helped me with anything I needed! We loved everything about them; so much so, that I've been trying to think of another event to have at the lodges!