The Lodges at Gettysburg

Gettysburg, PA

Gettysburg's Premier Wedding Venue

The Lodges offers breathtaking views of historic Gettysburg. Superior service and flawless attention to detail at an affordable price. Lakeside ceremonies, outdoor and indoor receptions. Beautifully appointed private cottages and a professional team to guide you from beginning to end.

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Historic Venue, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

685 Camp Gettysburg Road, Gettysburg, PA (717) 642-2500

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Jenn H

There are not enough words to express how absolutely perfect our May 2017 wedding was at the Lodges! From the moment we chose the Lodges, Beth was incredibly helpful, answering all of our questions with a speedy response time. The rehearsal and dinner were excellent, laid back... Read More yet but very efficient and so much fun. The day of the wedding was beyond my wildest dreams. The bridal suite is huge and spacious, and it was the perfect place for all of us ladies to get ready. Beth made sure that every single thing was perfect, from coordinating with vendors to helping guests transition from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception and then send off. Beth and her team are so attentive and everything they do is with the bride and groom in mind. They took drink orders for our wedding party and parents so that after we had pictures done we had drinks waiting and our own spread of appetizers in a private room--just wow! That was so incredible to be able to not only get to eat the appetizers we picked, but to have a peaceful moment with our closest family and friends before heading into the reception. My husband and I were treated like royalty, Beth hand delivered dinner for us so we could relax and not go through the food stations, and made sure we always had a drink. At the end of the night, Beth drove my husband and I back to our cabins, where she had already dropped off to-go containers of our wedding dinners and cake as well as champagne and flowers, it was an incredible surprise! I cannot express how stress-free the entire wedding planning process and actual wedding day was. Beth and The Lodges staff, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making our day a fairytale I didn't know was possible. We will be back on our anniversary to enjoy another night there!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Erin T

The Lodges at Gettysburg was absolutely phenomenal, we couldn't have asked for a better venue to host the most important day of our lives. The Lodges at Gettysburg was by far the most affordable of the local venues that we had researched, and they included so much more than... Read More most vendors. The Lodges provided everything from food/bar and cake to tables/chairs, tablecloths, dinnerware, decorations, and an on-site wedding planner for our wedding day. The Lodges at Gettysburg has stunning views for photography, we absolutely loved our photos that were taken there. The lodges where guests stay are charming, clean, and right beside the reception hall so that guests can walk to their rooms. They even have a site for hosting bonfires for guests after the wedding is over. Beth and Susie were absolutely phenomenal wedding planners, they were so prompt with communicating with us and so thorough with answering all of our questions. Susie thought of every little detail ahead of time so that our wedding was completely seamless, relaxing, and fun! We couldn't be happier with our venue and received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful and wonderful the venue was. We would absolutely recommend The Lodges at Gettysburg for weddings or any special occasion. The customer service and quality of the venue is fantastic, and the price for everything that's included is both very reasonable and well worth it!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Erin M

We wanted a wedding venue where we could have our ceremony, reception and guests stay overnight all at one location, and the Lodges at Gettysburg did just that and more! The Lodges have an exclusive caterer for food and alcohol, so it makes the decision process minimal, which is... Read More something we wanted. The food was delicious, so much so our guests were getting seconds! The Lodges also have preferred vendors, some of which we used and loved! Beth, the Director of Events, is AMAZING!!!! She helped us from the very beginning to the very end. She has the patience of a saint and is very responsive and knowledgeable. She always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with, even though I knew I was one of the many brides sending her email after email! The Lodges have weddings down to a science and operate like a well-oiled machine, as it should be because it is the most important day of your life! Sarah, our day of wedding coordinator, and the entire Lodges' staff was so accommodating and helpful on our wedding day to us and our guests, I cannot thank them enough. At the end of the night Sarah took us on a golf cart to our Lodge. The staff put rose petals on the floor and bed, champagne on ice, and there were leftovers from our reception in the fridge. The little details made all the difference to us! Our parents hosted a brunch at the Lodges the morning after our wedding , of which Beth coordinated and managed for us. It was the perfect farewell to our family and friends who attended our wedding weekend. We highly recommend The Lodges at Gettysburg for a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Erin M

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

The Lodges at Gettysburg is the perfect location for a wedding I had so many compliments from guests that our venue was unique and beautiful. We loved working with the staff, especially Beth who was professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. I truly did not have... Read More to worry for one second on our wedding day. Thank you all for making our day wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Karenl S

Our daughter was married here this weekend. An amazingly beautiful place to get married-Beth was there every step of the way for us-making sure everything was as we wanted. The food was delicious, we received many compliments all evening. Thanks so much for making this day so... Read More special.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Katie P

Everything was amazing. Beth, our coordinator, made sure to turn the rainy day into everything we absolutely dreamed of. Everything went so smoothly and I couldn't complain about anything.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Victoria S

My husband and I got married in August at the Lodges and we could not have had a more perfect wedding. The staff at the Lodges are very nice and helpful!! Beth answered all of my questions and found other alternatives if she could not answer them!! One our wedding day we had a... Read More few set backs. Sarah not only helped us, she eased my mind!! I don't remember the ladies name, but they had someone on the grounds that made our wedding cake beautiful after it decided to fall apart!! Not only do they help with the wedding and reception they gave us some super sweet mementos as well. Since it rained for the most part of our day, they filled a jar with the rain water and they also took the petals that my niece threw and put it in our room as well!!! Super sweet!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Dianna A

My daughter got married recently at The Lodges at Gettysburg and we couldn’t have been happier with this venue. There are so many details to attend to at a wedding and the staff at The Lodges made everything run smoothly. The wedding on the lake was beautiful and The Lodge,... Read More where the reception was held, was set up perfectly. From the get-ready rooms, to the reception hall, it was a great place for our guests and for the wedding party. The campfire by the lake after the reception was an added nice touch. From the beginning, the wedding planner answered my questions promptly, kept me informed and was very friendly and accommodating. At the wedding, the coordinators left no detail unattended to. They were excellent at keeping everything on schedule and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. The caterers used by The Lodges were great, too. The food was delicious! Everyone, from the servers, to the front desk clerk, to the coordinators, to the manager, were so friendly and helpful. Also, the fact that most of the wedding guests stayed in cabins on the property, made for a nice way to socialize and see friends and family away from the wedding. Being in Gettysburg, it also gave our guests things to do in town. I am so glad we picked this venue for my daughter’s wedding as everything was perfect! I would highly recommend it. All of our wedding guests had a great time and the bride and groom were so happy!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kimberly B

The Lodges is beautiful and required minimal "extra decorating" which was great. Beth was easy to work with, very responsive and made every effort to accommodate our specific and off the wall requests. We loved that all our guests could stay right on the property and spend the... Read More whole weekend together with us. It was tons of fun. The only negative I have is the short "window" for our guests to book rooms under our "block" and after the reception I had set my bouquet aside to bring home but it went missing which was devastating. The ended up finding it hidden in the back of a refrigerator and reimbursed my gas for the long drive back to retrieve it. Overall it was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Laura F

We are so thankful that we decided on The Lodges for our wedding. They were so helpful and professional. Making our day easy and absolutely wonderful! We didn't have any problems with the staff or any of the vendors the Lodges recommended.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 April W

The Lodges at Gettysburg is an AMAZING venue! The location is beautiful, the food is great and big portion sizes, and most importantly the staff is so friendly and helpful. Throughout the whole planning process up through the day of the wedding, if I had a question, they made... Read More sure to answer it quickly. The Lodges at Gettysburg takes a lot of the work out of having a wedding and allows you to enjoy your big day. I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Ben S

The Lodges at Gettysburg is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We were married at the Gettysburg Seminary and had our reception at the Lodges on May 27th, 2017 and my wife and I are both from the midwest so we planned everything long distance. All but 6 of our guests traveled long distance to... Read More attend and the Lodges did a FANTASTIC job accommodating the whole family! When we were planning, I thought that it was a little pricey side for both food and the venue, so I had very high expectations.... When it was all said and done, every single part of our day EXCEEDED our expectations 10 fold!! All of the staff were extremely FLEXIBLE which was one of the selling points for us and they supported and enabled us to make our wedding truly our own. Our guests loved the venue and loved staying in the cabins on the hill - it was so fun to have everyone close by and in their own little "house!" Overall, we had a phenomenal experience at the Lodges. When you book with the Lodges, you will truly have a special, personal, professional experience that far exceed your expectations. Thank you Beth, Nona, Matt, Terry, and everyone else who made our weekend unforgettable!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Brianna G

We got married at the Lodges at Gettysburg this passed May. We had our ceremony outside by the lake with is such an amazing view and had our reception inside in the ballroom. I must say, the pictures don't even do justice for what the venue looks like. The lodges are a MUST SEE... Read More kind of place! From the minute we pulled into the parking lot, we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. Our biggest praise goes to the even coordinator, Beth. She is one of a kind and provided so much help and ease in the wedding planning process. She is so personable and takes much pride in the weddings at the lodges. As she may be a busy person, she responded to my emails timely and was able to answer my questions without any problems! The best part, she always had a smile on her face during the meeting process and the day of the wedding! My husband and I were so pleased with having our wedding at the lodges and HIGHLY recommend them!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Theresa E

Our daughters wedding was at The Lodges May 12, 2017, PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! from the first corraspondance with Beth to the Farewell breakfast the day after her wedding, EVERYTHING was AMAZING. BETH and her staff run a seemless event with every detail covered. Our welcome... Read More bags were delivered, our tables set up perfectly, our specific details done so well. The food is absolutely delicious, the cake amazing, even a mason jar full of rain water from their day wishing them well!!! We are so BLESSED to have had the biggest event of our lives at The Lodges in Gettysburg. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jen S

The Lodges at Gettysburg was the perfect venue for our wedding! We booked the venue a year and a half out and it was already the last weekend in the month of May, which just goes to show you how popular of a venue it is. Beth was so easy to work with and helped to make our... Read More vision come to life. The grounds are absolutely stunning and the staff was very accommodating. I would highly recommend this spot to any bride and groom looking in the Gettysburg area!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Shannon T

This was the perfect location for our wedding. They couldn't have been more wonderful. The staff is incredible! Anything you could possibly need they are there to help. Beth the wedding planner is amazing. She was in touch with us threw the whole process of our wedding and... Read More made sure everything went off without a hitch. Our lodge was amazing, everything was super clean. The have breakfast in the morning and it was great everything was fresh. I would recommend The Lodges At Gettysburg to anyone. Thanks to them my special day was wonderful.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Michele G

We had the wedding of our dreams at The Lodges! The ballroom fit our style and our theme perfectly. It was nice to have a suite for everyone to get ready, and not have to worry about going somewhere else for hair and makeup. Beth was amazing! She was quick to answer are phone... Read More calls and emails. She made sure everything was in place and ready for the day of the wedding. Our cake topper was broken by accident, The Lodges replaced it for us. The food was amazing. Our guest loved our venue!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Desire A

If you are looking for a place that is not only beautiful, but meets your every wedding need.. this is it! I couldn't imagine a better place to have it. The venue is perfect, the reception and food is well worth every penny you spend! My guests are still talking about the... Read More food! I was married 10/23/16. I did everything over the phone because my husband is military and we are stationed in GA. They hit everything I wanted spot on! I mean everything! The morning of my wedding, my wedding planner there fell and broke her ankle! They had already called another wedding planner before I realized the other one wasn't there. They treated me like a princess and made sure I had everything I needed! They kept me on time and kept things flowing! I didn't have to worry about a thing, and as a bride this is SO important on your special day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Marcy B

The Lodges at Gettysburg is the PERFECT choice for any bride! The staff was very helpful and made my wedding day completely stress free! Affordable, great views, pretty much all inclusive! We looked so many places, but none matched up to the value and beauty of the Lodges! I... Read More would suggest this venue to any bride looking for a stress free wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tina R

The Lodges at Gettysburg provided the most beautiful venue for our daughter's wedding. We had the ceremony pond side, the reception in the main hall with amazing catering by The Carriage House! The staff was extremely helpful with everything from the bridal shower (in... Read More February) to the Wedding/Reception (May 2016). Melanie, Beth and Susie did everything they could to make these two events the most memorable for us! The cabins are gorgeous, as is the views of the rolling hills of Gettysburg! Thank you to everyone at The Lodges for making these two events the best they could be!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan S

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Lodges in August. Beth and Susie were the best! From the first moment we met them, to the the Lodges "date night" to meet vendors, to our wedding day, everything was even better than we could have imagined. At their date night... Read More we met and booked all of our vendors and we couldn't have been happier! All the details and amenities were perfect down to having enough lodging for all of our out of town guests. Everyone enjoyed the wedding so much and we even had guests already plan to go back next year! We really enjoyed our experience and we recommend The Lodges to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jordan T

I want to start by saying that our wedding was even more perfect than we could have imagined, and that was due in large part to The Lodges. The setting is gorgeous and peaceful, and the staff is so friendly and helpful! With most of our guests traveling from all over the... Read More country, having them be able to spend the weekend on location was incredibly helpful. Also, I've always heard that your wedding day flies by (which it definitely did!), so being able to continue celebrating after the reception ended was so much fun with all of our loved ones talking and singing around the bonfire.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kenneth F

My new bride and I fell in love with The Lodges at Gettysburg the second we drove on to the property over a year ago. The views are simply breathtaking. We had our wedding a few weeks ago and it was perfect. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception unforgettable. All of our... Read More guests raved about how beautiful everything was and how convenient it was to have everything in one location. Beth and her assistants are amazing. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She made our wedding day perfect and that is priceless.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jason Z

My wife and I had our wedding here in early October 2016. We had planned for the wedding to be outside, but the weather did not cooperate. We were blown away by how beautiful our ceremony was. Beth and staff made our big day flow smoothly and kept our stress levels down. The... Read More food was fantastic. We highly recommend the Lodges