The Loft at Landis Creek

Limerick, PA

Book Your Wedding with The Loft at Landis Creek

A BALLROOM IN LIMERICK, PA

Manicured grounds, a barn-style reception venue and dedicated event staff have kept brides seeking out The Loft at Landis Creek Golf Club, formerly known as Limerick Golf Club, for almost 30 years. The public golf club in Limerick, Pennsylvania, hosts weddings and special events for up to 200 guests and is conveniently located near both King of Prussia and the Delaware Valley. Ceremonies and receptions can be held on the property, which features lush greenery, mature trees, wide open spaces and a plethora of photo opportunities for the new Mr. and Mrs. Take photos in one of the club's golf carts, beside a whispering willow or against the barn's stone facade.

Ceremonies are held outdoors, weather permitting, on the club's rolling, manicured lawns. A central paved aisle allows the bride to walk to the alter without worrying about her dress, as guests watch on from classic white padded folding chairs. Couples exchange vows beneath a white, wooden trellis, as trees, a high flag pole and the club's beautiful barn dot the background.

The club's white and gray barn-style reception space is unique and dramatic with cathedral ceilings, exposed beams, large arched windows and a wooden dance floor. Fairy lights and soft white drapery can add an extra element of design if the couple chooses, although the room is beautiful enough to stand alone with minimal decor. The barn's massive wraparound balcony offers a prime spot for cocktail hour and serves as a great space for photos or for guests to catch a breath of fresh air.

The Loft at Landis Creek Golf Club prides itself on its accommodating nature. The staff works with couples to come up with menus and packages options that fit into their budget and menus can be customized to reflect a couple's tastes and preferences. All wedding packages include a custom wedding cake, table linens and china, a champagne toast and open bar.

Food can be served plated or buffet-style and events are catered by the golf club's catering team. Children's meals are available and the chef is able to handle special requests for guests with special dietary needs. The list of available hors d'oeuvres choices includes everything from shrimp and crab mac and cheese bites to BBW bourbon meatballs and bruschetta Italiano. Entree options are also quite varied with choices including hand-carved roasted turkey, chicken Wellington and Chesapeake crab cakes.

The dedicated wedding reception event supervisor keeps the day moving smoothly and makes sure couples have everything they need. Couples rave about the staff's attention to detail, ability to set up special decorations and responsiveness during the wedding planning process.

• Complimentary anniversary dinner or round of golf for couples who book a wedding package
  • Private bridal suite complete with cold hors d'eouvres and beverages
  • Bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and golf outings can also be held on the premises
  • Partnership discounts with two local hotels: Staybridge Suites and Holiday Inn Express
  • Area attractions include the King of Prussia Mall, Villanova University and Philadelphia Premium Outlets

Romantic Rustic Wedding Receptions

Twenty-eight foot high, open beam ceiling with Tudor accents, large floor to ceiling windows with a spectacular view, wonderful photo locations, personal wedding consultant, great service, great food and so much more. Perfect for your dream wedding! You name it, we can do it!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Loft, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

765 North Lewis Road, Limerick, PA (610) 495-6945

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Alyse J

We had our wedding here in July 2016 and it was just a fantastic experience. Jean is the best and super organized. She is very responsive (I emailed a lot) and willing to meet with you whenever (my parents visited in multiple occasions for a tour before the wedding). The day... Read More of was flawless and our guests have not stopped talking about how fantastic everything was.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alison D

I can't brag on this venue, staff, and best of all, Jean Lutz! The Loft of Landis Creek offered a the wedding of our dreams for a budget we could afford. From the first day of the wedding planning, Jean and her staff went above and beyond any expectations we had to ensure we... Read More were getting exactly what we wanted - and more! Their professionalism took so much stress away from the process and by being such an amazing staff that we could put our trust in, the day went absolutely flawless (and if flaws happened, we never knew!). This venue was gorgeous, the food was delicious (I'm still getting compliments) and the bar staff went over the top to make our guests feel at home. I cannot thank everyone involved in our wedding day enough - it in every way made my dreams come true and having the cake, food, bar, ceremony, and reception tied together made it perfect. Thanks again and please recommend The Loft to everyone you know, and even people you don't know!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Heather D

My wife and I booked this venue because the price was perfect for what we were searching for. Catered meals, alcohol included (two beer choices, 4 wine, and many top shelf liquors), linens, set up and take down, ceremony and reception all in one place. It was just too easy.... Read More Jean was helpful from day one. We probably emailed her at least once a week with questions and she always responded quickly. We had a couple hiccups (that was on our end) and Jean accommodated us each time. Jean is a great coordinator. Not only does she have great staff who are professional and caring, she is attentive and served us the whole night. When our drinks were empty, she was there with another. When our plates were empty, she was there to bring more if we wanted. My wife and I are both female, Jean treated us like any other couple getting married. She was even there to help us to the bathroom if we needed it! My wife and I have not stopped talking about how beautiful and perfect our wedding day was. From the rehearsal to the after party downstairs in the Creekside Bar, we were catered too nonstop, all night. I highly recommend this venue to any and everyone.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Wedding ended up being cancelled three months prior to the event and the Loft refused to pay back 5000 in payments made other than the non refundable deposit. I get the deposit was non refundable but the rest should of been. The lady was rude about the whole situation and just... Read More flat out refused.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

My wife and I experienced an incredibly smooth, ideal time working with Jean from The Loft of Landis Creek. From the beginning of the wedding planning months in advanced, her and her staff were terrific making a dedicated effort to guaranteeing our reception was everything we... Read More imagined. The Loft had an exceptionally professional and well coordinated staff meeting all of our demands, particularly the head Chef and his team; the food was terrific. Combined with the service, open bar, and The Loft's entire presentation overall, I would recommend this venue to any bride and groom to be, you will not find yourself a better pick.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Colleen R

My husband and I were married last year the loft and it was the perfect location for our fairytale wedding. Jean and all the staff was very helpful in keeping us up to date on everything and made our reception absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015

Recently had our wedding here. Everything went incredibly smoothly. The food was fantastic (also told to me from other people in attendance). The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The main event planner Jean has everything down to a science. She was helpful,... Read More accommodating, and fun to work with. She even made sure the bride and I ate. Cannot recommend this place enough for events!

A Great Place for a Great Price

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Amelia R

When my husband and I first went out looking for a wedding venue, we fell in love with one of the first places that we went to. It was a barn that was completely refurbished and was completely amazing. However, when we sat down to look at the prices per plate, we realized it... Read More was too far out of our budget. We were very sad as the barn atmosphere was just so amazing to us. But then we came across the Loft at Limerick Golf Club and we knew we found our wedding venue. It was extremely similar to the first barn that we looked at. The room was beautiful! And when we sat down to look at the prices per plate, we were extremely happy. It was within our budget! One thing did make me nervous. From the time we signed the initial contract and made our deposit up until our actual wedding day, we went through 4 different contacts for the Loft. The first person moved away so our contact was then the owners of the Loft. Then the next time I contacted them, it was their replacement for the previous woman who moved away. THEN when I emailed them again, I found out the Loft was sold and finally my contact was now a woman named Jean. I was EXTREMELY nervous that my information was going to be lost or messed up. But when I got in contact with Jean, she was great. We had a meeting to go over all of our info and details to make sure she had everything about our big day. With all those contact changes, we didn't have a single problem with any of our information/details! When I saw the room for the first time on my actual wedding day, everything looked perfect. Jean handled setting up all of our decorations, with the exception of a personal fairy lighting curtain that I wanted to do myself. The food was great and the wait staff was amazing. I remember one guy, Mark, specifically made our night great as he always made sure my husband and I had whatever we needed. Now no place is perfect, so there was two minor things that did bug us. There wasn't a bathroom attendant, so later in the night the bathroom trashcans were overflowed and there were paper towels all over the floor. We also had a photo scavenger hunt printed our for all of our guests that we wanted to have set on each chair at the reception, but they forgot to put those out. But those were the only complaints that we had about the whole night. Everything else ran smoothly! All in all, I would definitely recommend this venue to any future brides, we were extremely happy!

Perfect, Magical Venue

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Molly S

The Loft at Limerick Golf Club (now known as Landis Creek) was the most perfect, amazing place to get married. Jean Lutz owns the venue with her husband, and she was the most helpful, caring person that day, and leading up to the wedding. She was great to work with, always put... Read More us at ease, and was fun to be around. The venue really took care of our guests and attended to every need. Not to mention, the venue is beautiful. I can't say enough good things about this venue - I HIGHLY recommend!

Beautiful and Affordable!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Meghan P

I recently was married here in April and it was the most beautiful day! The venue was great, their prices were the most affordable for everything included in their packaging, I was engaged for 3 years and was losing hope until we found The Loft! They were able to work with us... Read More and customize the package to fit our price range. Their staff was there to help assist us in any way the day of, they also allowed us to come up the night before to set up and we were able to bring all the help we needed. I food was great, their service was great, the venue was beautiful the day couldn't have been any better!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kelly D

Absolutely amazing! Jean Lutz was an amazing wedding coordinator. When my husband and I first booked our wedding with The Loft at Limerick we were working with Sandra and went through the transfer from Sandra to Jean and it was such a smooth transition. Jean and her husband were... Read More both amazing to work with. She had some great ideas when we were working on decorating the reception area. My original plan was to have an outside wedding, however there was a thunderstorm a half hour before my ceremony was supposed to start and it had to be moved inside. That was a little disappointing but the ceremony inside the Loft was just as gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better day! All of my guests were amazed at how great the Loft looked and how nice the staff was.

Perfect rustic romantic wedding

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Tracy T

We had our ceremony and reception at The Loft. The weather thankfully was gorgeous for our big day so we were able to take full advantage of the outside ceremony space and the huge wrap-around deck. Our guests loved having the outside space to hang out and even play some... Read More cornhole. The inside of the Loft was beautiful and they were very accommodating and helpful with how we wanted the room setup. We received multiple compliments from our guests on the quality of the food and beverage service. They were even able to accommodate the gluten free and lactose free dietary needs of our guests. The only critical feedback we have is that the venue's wedding coordinator left a month before the wedding and the transition to the new coordinator could have gone much smoother. That being said, the head servers Jeff and Jody were so amazing throughout the whole process. We felt that they genuinely cared about making our wedding day special for us and went above and beyond from the first meeting until the hugs goodbye at the end of the night! Overall, everything was wonderful and many of our guests said that this was the best wedding they have ever been to!

June 1st Wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Brianna M

Our wedding at the Limerick Golf Club was Perfect. Sandra was amazing & patient with us. They did everything in their power to make our day everything that we wanted it to be. The all-inclusive package they offer was the way to go for us. We didn't have to worry about a separate... Read More cake vendor or an expensive bar bill. We had 100 people at our wedding & there was plenty of space. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding.

An Amazing Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Sarah L

Everyone at the Loft was absolutely fantastic. Everything was gorgeous. they let us drive around on golf carts to take amazing pictures, plus the inside was rustic and classic. They were on top of everything, from coordinating with the other vendors, to setting up everything in... Read More advance. Every little detail was taken care of and I was able to relax and not worry a bit! I can't stress enough how helpful and caring the wait staff all were. The food was amazing and the bartender was fantastic. They were incredibly accommodating, including getting a guest a meal who was 2 hours late to dinner (he's in the National Guard and had just gotten out of training. They heard and quickly made him a yummy dinner!). They helped us with everything. I honestly cannot recommend them highly enough.

Beautiful rustic wedding venue inside and out!

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Stacy H

Our experience with the Loft at Limerick Golf Club has been exceptional from the initial tour, through the planning of our wedding, up through the actual day. When we initially toured the Loft with Sandra a year before our wedding date, we knew it was the place where we wanted... Read More to have our wedding. We loved the large rustic loft, and the beautiful green landscape that surrounded it. Sandra was thorough during our initial meeting in reviewing the package options, and possibilities for our on-site ceremony. Over the course of a year, while we did our wedding planning, Sandra was extremely helpful. I e-mailed Sandra several times over the course of the year with both small questions and large questions related to the details of our wedding day. Sandra was always prompt with getting back to me, and was very open to the ideas we had for making our wedding ceremony and reception personal. Sandra provided preferred vendors during our initial meeting, and we went with the DJ, florist, and officiant she recommended. All of the vendors Sandra recommended were fantastic, and since they had worked with the Loft previously, it made planning with each vendor much easier. My husband and I added many personal touches to our wedding, and each time I e-mailed Sandra to run our ideas by her to make sure we could do it, she was always on board. I told her we were interested in having a drink table out by the ceremony area, and a candy table and photo booth in the reception area. She loved all three ideas, and made sure we had the appropriate accommodations set up to have our drink table, candy table, and photo booth. During our final meeting, Sandra recommended a delicious signature drink, and had the bartender at the Sand Trap make one for us to try. We loved it, and ended up using it as our signature drink on the day of our wedding. We also planned on doing “first look” pictures prior to our ceremony, and Sandra gave us a golf cart to take out onto the course to find the perfect spot for our “first look” pictures. Sandra constantly went above and beyond to help make our day what we wanted it to be. On the day of our wedding it was hot! A heat wave had just started, and if it wasn’t for the large tent the Loft provided for our outdoor ceremony there would have been no way we could have held it outside. As with any wedding day, there were a few hiccups. The air conditioner in the Loft broke just before our ceremony, and Sandra worked quickly to get someone on site to find out what the problem was and fix it. Although the air was fixed prior to the reception starting, it was still very hot in the Loft since a place that large takes time to cool down. Sandra made sure fans were set up around the Loft for us and our guests. Despite the heat, everyone danced and enjoyed themselves, and by the end of the night you could feel the air conditioning working again. The food was delicious, and the servers were fantastic. They checked in with us prior to dinner to find out when we wanted to be served since we had still had guests to say hello to. They checked on us throughout dinner to make sure everything was ok, and even helped us clean up all of our wedding items at the end of the night, which made packing everything up go quickly. My husband and I, along with our guests, had a wonderful night dancing and celebrating at The Loft at Limerick Golf Club! -Stacy and Matt Hegarty, August 31, 2012

Loeb/Werntz Wedding 6/16/12

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Stephanie W

From start to finish, Sandra and the staff at the Limerick Golf Club made our wedding experience the best I can possibly imagine. I knew The Loft was where I wanted to have my wedding from the moment I stepped into the room. The big beautiful windows, high ceilings, and... Read More wrap-around deck felt cozy and elegant all at the same time and I knew that even if it rained on our wedding day, the room would still be bright and lovely. During the year and a half of planning we visited the Sandtrap Grill downstairs, befriended the staff, sampled their daily menu (all delicious), and planned most of the wedding. Sandra provided us with a suggested list of vendors who we booked, and I couldn’t be happier with them. It was so nice to work with vendors that have a relationship with Sandra and The Loft, who knew the layout of the venue and be candid in what they could realistically do. We met with Sandra multiple times during the planning process to ask about specific details from paper lanterns to the colored gems that we placed on our place cards. We even met together with my florist to walk through The Loft and plan out decorations and centerpieces. As a visual person, this was the best thing for me, and I appreciate the flexibility and willingness to help of both Sandra and my florist. We had the full package, the 5 hour open bar, champagne toast and cake, and access to the bridal suite. Everything we did and chose to add was completely worth it. Compared to other venues we looked at, The Loft was the most reasonable and the best value. The bridal suite was a great place to just grab a snack and a drink with our bridal party in-between photos and the cocktail hour. We had a 2-hour gap between the ceremony and the reception and suggested people visit the bar or hang out on the patio out front, and it worked out wonderfully (we also asked family to hang out there before the cocktail hour so we could get a big family photo in front of The Loft). My groom and I participated in most of our cocktail hour too; we didn’t want to miss out on the party! The night went along smoothly, Sandra and the vendors worked together to keep the pace and didn’t rush anything. The food was beyond fantastic, as was the service- no one was ever in need of anything. Our guests were up on the dance floor, out on the deck, or chatting at the bar the entire night. It was the best evening I could have asked for. After the ceremony, a bunch of us made our way down to the Sandtrap to keep the party going!

The PERFECT venue!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Renee W

Sandra and the rest of the staff at the Loft were ABSOLUTELY amazing. Sandra was always available to answer questions, and willing to help with ANYTHING. The staff is very kind and the service they provided both me and my guests was off the charts excellent. This is the... Read More PERFECT wedding venue for a wedding of 150 people. The food is EXCELLENT, and the venue itself is beautiful. It has TONS of windows (which we LOVED), a back patio, and the bar is set off the room. We will be using the loft for future parties. We also used the Loft's perferred florist, DJ, and Bakery ... all of which were also excellent. The DJ was awesome had the place jumping until the very end. The cake was INCREDIBLE ... we will be using Diana for future cakes from now on. And the florals were beautiful. If you live in the area and are looking for a reasonable yet excellent place to have your wedding I would not hesitate to use the Loft. They even worked with my husband, father-in-law, and father, giving them an excellent deal on a pre-wedding golf outing. EXCELLENT ALL AROUND. We couldn't have been happier with the way our wedding went! The loft gets an 11 out of 10!!

The BEST

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Lisa M

Sandra and the rest of the staff were amazing. The food was delicious! The bar package is the BEST around. At one point my glass was empty and the bartender found me and gave me a fresh drink. I hope someone else I know gets married here so I can experience it again!

very accommodating

Reviewed on 11/25/2011 Erin R

My in-laws wanted to do some creative things and bring their own wine and homemade dessert to the dinner. The Loft was very accommodating to that. They also had great food. Room we used was a little dark and right next to the noisy bar, but other than that, it was lovely.

Just what we were looking for

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Jennifer J

Our ceremony and reception were both held at The Loft. We went to look at The Loft never expecting to fall in love with it. It was just what we were looking for. The only problem was that they were out of our price range, but we were able to work with them and by having a Friday... Read More night wedding and by eliminating some stuff out of their package. During the planning stage, I was a little apprehensive about the place. We didn't do our final walk through until 2 weeks out. The final walk through was when we picked our meal choices, table linens and worked out a lot of other details. I'm a planner, so waiting this close made me a little uneasy. The day of, everyone / everything was great! The banquet manager worked together with our day of coordinator to make sure everything was taken care of and just the way we wanted it. The waitstaff was great and very accommodating. The bartender was FABULOUS!! We opted to do a buffet. The food was really good and there was plenty of it. Everyone had the chance to go up for seconds. At the end of the night, it was the perfect place for us.

Review for The Loft at Limerick Golf Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kate W

HUGE windows! Wraparound deck outside, high ceilings, a gorgeous weeping willow tree that made for beautiful pictures! The bartenders were fabulous and made every drink wonderfully. The manager was super friendly and helpful too! I loved it!;Our families and friends are ALL... Read More movers and shakers so at times the dance floor didn't seem big enough because all 180 people wanted to be dancing at the same time - we moved tables back which helped a little bit. You won't have to worry about this if you have a smaller guest list (150 or less)or if your crowd isn't as wild as ours.