Book Your Wedding with The Madison Event Center

Housed in two charming historical buildings, The Madison Event Center is a far cry from the typical banquet hall. Old-fashioned architecture combined with modern amenities creates a timeless elegance for weddings. The Madison Event Center is home to not one but three ceremony spaces, along with six ballrooms.

The Madison offers affordable, all-inclusive wedding packages that can be completely customized, providing you with stress-free planning, a dedicated event specialist, your choice of ceremony and/or reception spaces, chair covers, tables linens and decor, your choice of menu, a champagne toast, signature cocktails, unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks and more.

The Chapel

With exposed brick and romantic lighting, The Chapel is an ideal space for an intimate ceremony with up to 100 guests.

The Loft

An elegant space showcasing exposed brick, statuesque windows and a stunning chandelier, The Loft seats up to 200 guests.

The Terrace

An airy, outdoor feel on The Terrace creates the perfect space for ceremonies with romantic touches that include starry lights draped from the ceiling and seating for up to 300 guests.

The Grande Ballroom

Make your fairy-tale entrance on the stunning staircase in The Grande Ballroom. With art deco charm, a built-in bar and a large dance floor, this space seats up to 375 guests.

The Emerald Ballroom

A romantic and traditional feel is the hallmark of The Emerald Ballroom, with a neutral color scheme, contemporary crystal chandeliers, spacious dance floor, built-in alabaster bar, and seating for up to 280 guests.

The Crystal Ballroom

Showcasing contemporary décor with 15-foot ceilings, crystal chandeliers, custom LED lighting, built-in bar and dancefloor, this ballroom can accommodate up to 220 guests.

The Galleria Ballroom

With vintage-inspired details, stunning 13-foot tin ceilings, a large wood dance floor, built-in bar and adjoining chapel included, The Galleria Ballroom seats up to 160 guests

The Madison Ballroom

Filled with classic architectural elements like exposed brick and marble pillars, a large wood dance floor and built-in bar, this ballroom can accommodate up to 180 guests.

The Royale Suite

This traditional and cozy space is perfect for an intimate event, and seats up to 70 guests.

The Madison Event Center is truly passionate about helping you plan your dream wedding day. They will work alongside you to find the perfect ballroom, date and price for your celebration. They understand that many couples are working with a budget in mind and are dedicated to helping you find the best option. The Madison can work with a variety of budgets—from $5,000 to $20,000+, depending on your needs.

The Madison Event Center also has services that include:

Talented, Award-Winning Staff:

• A dedicated Event Specialist to handle all of the planning, right down to every last detail.
  • A dedicated Event Coordinator to manage all aspects during your event—from your grand entrance to your last dance.
  • Customizable menu selections created by an Executive Chef and prepared in-house by a talented culinary team, served fresh to your event.
  • A professional staff of carvers, servers, and bartenders—attentive to every need.

Food & Beverage:

• An invitation to the Taste & Toast Event, where you and your selected guests can sample a variety of delicious menu options.
  • Your choice of buffet or plated dinner options (Silver, Gold, and Platinum)
    • Stations and custom menus are available upon request
  • Unlimited beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks—with passed red & white wines and “Blushing Bride” and “Golden Groom” martinis as your guests arrive.
  • Champagne toast poured to all of your guests—no one is left out!
  • Complimentary cake cutting.

Décor and Space Services:

• Your choice of linens, centerpieces, and table decor, as well as complimentary decorating for your event.
  • Custom floorplan, full-service room setup and cleanup.

Experience The Madison Event Center

Located in the heart of beautiful, historic downtown Covington, we have hosted over 10,000 events. With 6 magnificent reception ballrooms, accommodating up to 375 guests, and spacious rooms for ceremonies and rehearsal dinners, we offer many elegant options. Our truly all-inclusive package makes wedding planning stress-free and our attentive event specialists will help you create a truly special celebration to delight your guests. Call us for a private tour at (859) 261-1117!

• Outdoor - Covered

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

700 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY (859) 261-1117

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Kelly K

We 100% recommend The Madison. They delivered a first class, picture-perfect wedding. Ashley, our event specialist, was helpful, responsive, and easy to work with. Jake, our day-of coordinator, was incredibly professional and went above and beyond expectations to make our... Read More wedding as seamless as possible. Planning was so much easier because their package pricing includes things like centerpieces, linens, champagne toast, complimentary parking, etc. The Taste & Toast event (complimentary dinner and drinks prior to the event) was wonderful and made us even more confident in the food, service, and staff. Several guests said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding and were very impressed with the ballroom and overall décor. It could not have gone better, and we’re so happy we chose The Madison.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Emily B

My husband and I chose the Madison as our venue for both our ceremony and our reception. The whole process was so easy and so fun. Candice Rain was our coordinator up until the event, and she was outstanding. She answered every question and was so flexible, patient and gracious... Read More with us. There were no surprises along the way! For the price and everything they offer, it was easily the best decision I made during the whole planning process. Our day went off without a hitch, it was picture perfect in every way! The rehearsal dinner and day of team were phenomenal. They answered every question and allowed the ceremony to go so well! If I had to do it again, I'd do everything at the Madison in a heart beat. The food was wonderful, decor perfect, and the staff was outstanding. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Emily B

We loved the Madison! We had our ceremony in the Loft and our reception in the Grand Ballroom. Everything was perfect and what I always dreamed it would be. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Our wedding planner throughout our engagement helped with all the plans and our... Read More night of coordinator was amazing. I highly recommend The Madison- all of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they had been to!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Morgan V

I loved the Madison so much!!!!! The venue is beautiful! I had a winter wedding and did both my ceremony and reception there. They were one of the only places I found that had separate indoor space for a ceremony. It was so convenient for my guest to have everything in one... Read More spot. Having a winter wedding and the possibility of snow, it really eased the stress of knowing guests wouldn't have to travel from one place to the other. The food was AMAZING! I have had so many guest come up and say how good it was. And the staff was amazing. Ashley our planner calmed any stress I had, was super responsive and with me every step of the way. The night of staff was also exceptional! I would definitely recommend the Madison to any couple. It was the best day of our lives and more in part because of the amazing staff and venue.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Katie B

The Madison staff was wonderful to work with throughout the whole process! Candice Rains was our coordinator and she always answered our questions and helped out however she could. The staff that helped the night of the wedding was also wonderful and was great to my husband... Read More and I as well as our family and guests. With The Madison offering many different services, it was super easy for us to plan our day with everything we wanted! We added the dessert bar and photo booth - both of which were wonderful additions to our wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Peter A

The bad thing you can say about the Madison is they're a "wedding factory" - they always have a few events going on (although we were the only ones at the South building our day). But the flipside of that is they know what they're doing. Large chunks of wedding planning you can... Read More ignore and leave in their capable hands. For people who don't want to do that much work planning the wedding that was perfect for us! And the venue was great, guests and us were quite happy with it. We would not have done it any other way....

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Megan H

The Madison was the perfect place for our ceremony/reception. We truly received top notch service from every single person we came in contact with. They truly do it all!!! Candice was amazing to work with and was always there to answer lots of questions from me, Jake-our... Read More day-of wedding coordinator was WONDERFUL and so organized. Every server and bartender that worked at our wedding on 12/29/17 gave our wedding guests a wonderful experience. The food was also incredible! I could not be happier that we chose the Madison for our wedding. Thank you to everyone!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Amanda G

Great service!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Sarah P

Our wedding at the Madison turned out great! The night of coordinators made my night easy, fun and very smooth! I would highly recommend the Madison. All the requests I had were granted. They were extremely helpful and made the wedding planning process very, very easy! Couldn’t... Read More be happier!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Rinnie M

We. Loved. This. Venue. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. The reception ran like clockwork. My guests raved about the food and my husband and I were so impressed by the staff and their excellent service. Thanks especially to Nicole who helped organize pre-wedding and... Read More Jake who coordinated day of!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Cara S

I loved that they were able to provide everything we needed, cutting down on the amount of coordinating I needed to do. The food was delicious, and we opted to have them do our deserts too (since my husband and aren't fans of cake). All we had to do was drop off our decorations... Read More and their team was able to place everything for us, and clean up at the end of the night, which eliminated a LOT of stress the day-before and day-of the wedding. Our event specialist the night of our wedding, Tracey, was absolutely AMAZING! She has such close attention to detail with the decorations, she asked our opinion on how we wanted the ceremony and the night to so that it could be perfect for 'us'. She made sure everyone got to the right place at the right time, kept things on track, and made the night so much fun and carefree. She was so kind and easy to work with, I'm grateful we had her!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Caitlin P

My husband and I had our wedding in October 2017, and truly had an outstanding celebration thanks to the Madison. Our main contact Ashley was helpful, friendly and professonial at every step of the process. She gave us a clear idea of what to expect and answered any questions in... Read More a very timely manner. We decided on the Loft as our ceremony space because it has a beautiful brick wall, a lighted chandelier and a great chic decor. We also used the Madison ballroom for our reception and had the pleasure of working with Tracy as our event coordinator. Like her colleague, Tracy is well organized and detail-orientated. She executed our decorations flawlessly and ensured that everything was well timed and thoroughly enjoyable. Our friends and family also had a great time, and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. If you want an efficent, affordable and elegant wedding, The Madison Event Center is the first place I’d recommend.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Whitney E

I cannot say enough about The Madison! Our day was everything I could have ever imagined and I owe a lot of that to the staff at The Madison. Nicole helped me through the planning process and was always quick to get back to me when I had questions. The day of the wedding I had... Read More Tracey as my event coordinator and she was SO GREAT! She did everything I asked, kept me calm when necessary and was always one step ahead of me- knowing what I needed or wanted! This venue is so beautiful and the people are great!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Beatrice B

My husband I heard about the Madison while out to brunch. A lady in line behind us heard us discussing a different event center which had a much higher price tag and suggested we check out the Madison. We are so glad we did. We met with Candice and told her we were looking to... Read More seat 70 people for dinner, and fell in love with the Royal Suite (which just happens to seat 70). We opted to have our ceremony with the Madison as well. They MEAN all Inclusive when they say ALL INCLUSIVE. For thousands of dollars less than the other space, we got exactly what we were looking for, with our food included, our champagne included, our waitstaff, set up tear down, our tastings, our linens, our chairs: INCLUDED. The staff is helpful, knowledgeable, and excited to help you plan your day. They provide a timeline to keep me on track with planning, gave a list of vendors, and helped us work out our event timeline with our photographer. They also contacted all our vendors before the wedding. They are the unsung heros at each wedding they host and I am grateful for the part they played in our wedding. You will not find a better, or better people to work with.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Seton R

We actually had our ceremony and reception at The Madison and we could not have made a better decision. The staff there are absolute dreams to work with.. from the first meeting to the last one getting the final details done it was such a smooth process. We had Ashley Bangi... Read More during the planning process and she was so sweet and fun to work with. On the day of our wedding we had Dwight and his wife and HOLY COW they were amazing. A ton of our guests and family were complimenting on how amazing those two were and I cannot agree more. They treated us like a king and queen and always made sure we had everything we needed. I am so happy we chose The Madison and I keep saying I want to do it all over again!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sara P

The Madison Event Center is really the perfect reception venue. They handled everything exactly as we wanted them to, the food was outstanding, and the service we received was more than I could have hoped for. Thank you Madison staff!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jen A

We had our wedding ceremony and the reception here. We were in The Galleria room and everything was perfect. The room looked great and we were able to get in and decorate what we wanted but they set up everything else. Our night of coordinator handled everything perfectly. I... Read More couldn't have asked for a better evening.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Dani G

We were very impressed with the madison. Ashley Bangi was great and answered all of our questions in a timely fashion and provided us access to our venue so that we could come up with decoration ideas. The actual wedding day the staff made our experience as a bride and groom... Read More stress free and made sure our guests were taken care of.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jacie G

My husband and I got married and had our reception at the Madison Event Center 09/03/17. We were beyond thrilled with how well the Madison staff handled our event. We worked with Candice through the last year while we planned our event, she was amazing and made sure we had all... Read More the little details taken care of before the big day! Tracey was our wedding day specialist and did a spectacular job at making sure our day went off without a hitch! She was so kind and offered my husband and I a glass of wine and a beer after the ceremony to celebrate and even made sure that we were able to have a few minutes alone to take everything in. The food was out of this world and our guests are still talking about it! The staff who worked the wedding were very professional and kind. I am so thankful we found the Madison Event Center and that we choose to have our big day there. Our Wedding was more than I could have every imagined and it is all thanks to the Madison!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Katie W

The staff is very organized and accommodating. They help with the entire planning process and made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Tess H

I absolutely loved the Madison! I worked with Candice and she was so incredibly helpful and amazing! Jake and Amy were my "day of helpers" and they were very attentive and so nice! I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to the Madison!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017

We had our ceremony and reception at the Madison South. It was an absolutely perfect night! The food at the tasting wasn't great, but the chefs worked with us on the menu and the food the night of the wedding was DELICIOUS! Everything, literally everything, went as plan and it... Read More was a very easy and lovely evening. Thank you Madison staff!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Becca B

This venue was absolutely perfect for our wedding day! The staff was so helpful throughout the whole process and they were able to work with my husband and I planning a wedding long distance and while I was still in school. They made it so easy and everything was better than I... Read More could have ever imagined! We received so many compliments on the location and the food (which was by far the best wedding food I've ever had) and we are so happy we made the Madison our choice for ceremony and reception! I would highly recommend the Madison Event Center to anyone planning a wedding in the Cincinnati area!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Nic

We had such an awesome experience with the Madison. They truly made the process easy and removed so much stress from us. You are given one number and that includes everything- an event planner, your linens, cake cutting, centerpieces, and so much more. They really made the day... Read More of our wedding enjoyable too. The wait staff were sure to always have a fresh drink for us and they helped us breakdown the room and pack up the presents and decorations. Such a great experience!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Michaela W

Every single detail was taken care of! I had someone from The Madison following closely behind me the whole night to get me whatever I needed. They did an incredible job!! And the food was great too!

Meet The Manager

Brittney Lee & Team

Our Event Specialists Candice, Nicole & Ashley are truly passionate about helping you plan your dream wedding! With a combined 20 years of experience, they have helped thousands of couples on this journey & they cannot wait to meet you! Our team has your best interest in mind & truly want you to have an amazing experience, it starts from the moment you walk into the ballroom for your very first tour, continues throughout the steps of planning, and ends with your last dance surrounded by your closest friends and family. We promise you the best during this most memorable time in your life!