The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm

Glenmoore, PA

Book Your Wedding with The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm

A BARN IN GLENMOORE, PA

Registered as a National Historic Landmark, The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm in Glenmoore, Pennsylvania, encompasses an amazing 300 acres of private land that is simply breathtaking. There's an 1800s manor house, which is equally as impressive, especially since it has been remodeled to include period furniture. A bride and groom will have trouble finding a better place to host their ceremony and reception. When booking the venue, couples are given exclusive use of property for the entire day and will not have to worry about any other weddings going on at the same time. Below is a list of available spaces.

The Manor House. The Manor House offers indoor space, as well as a spot for taking additional photos. Couples will love the quarry tile floors, bronze sconces and the extravagantly carved molding. There's also a wraparound veranda outside for break off conversations and watching the sun set over the horizon. Couples are welcome to invite as many as 125 of their closest friends and relatives when using this space.

The Grounds. The grounds feature colorful perennial gardens, lines of beech and oak trees and grazing farm animals. There are dozens of pathways that will lead you to different areas of the grounds, which lend themselves to one-of-a-kind first-look photographs that you'll find hard to capture anywhere else.

The Linden Tree. One of the most treasured ceremony spaces on the property is by the Linden Tree. This massive tree provides its own shade with multiple curved branches overhead. Couples will say their vows under the branches, surrounded by nature and the people they cherish the most. This spot is able to accommodate up to 250 guests at any given time.

Outdoor Tent. Connected to the Manor House, the large outdoor tent offers a comfortable place for either your nuptials or a reception. It measures an impressive 4,000 square feet, which means there's enough seating for 250 guests. The bride and groom can book the tent anytime between April and October.

With lots of friendly animals and unique farm buildings on site, couples won't have any trouble finding scenic locations for multiple wedding shots. To make that easier, the facility provides a golf cart to quickly get you from point A to point B. If to-be-weds aren't sure who to hire, the staff have a long list of trusted venues for everything from photography and videography to arriving at the facility in a horse-drawn carriage. Of course, there's plenty of entertainment to be had within the grounds of the farm. Couples can arrange for lawn games during the cocktail hour, as well as time surrounding the fire pit at the end of the evening.

The bride and groom won't need to worry about catering, as the facility partners with J. Scott's Catering to ensure you have the freshest farm-to-table meals. With a modern catering kitchen available, all of the food will be prepared on the property and served to your guests nice and hot. Should rain end up in the forecast for your special day, couples will feel relieved to discover that the Manor House at Springton Manor Farm has a backup plan in place. They will be happy to erect extra tenting structures at no additional cost.

One additional perk couples will enjoy when utilizing the Manor House at Springton Manor Farm is the complimentary bridal suite and groom's room. Each is spacious enough to have pictures taken in and offers the opportunity to get dressed on site, rather than at a separate location. A few more perks that add to your comfort and convenience are listed below.

• Handicap accessible
  • Wireless Internet service
  • Private parking on site

The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm

The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm is a uniquely stunning venue offering both indoor and outdoor space for ceremonies and receptions. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, its breathtaking rustic farmland, colorful perennial garden and centuries-old Penn oak trees make it an idyll setting for the wedding of your dreams. Now offering 20% off select 2018 dates. Details here: http://springtonmanorfarm.com/special-offers/

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning

860 Springton Rd, Glenmoore, PA (610) 733-2516

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Samantha F

I would highly recommend The Manor House at Springton Manor and Queen of Hearts Catering to anyone looking for an amazing venue. We got married on October 6th and it was PERFECT! We worked with Amy during our whole engagement and she was wonderful!! Amy answered my millions of... Read More emails right away, she was so organized, professional and just amazing at her job! She really made our wedding flawless! She is the BEST! We worked with Rachel the day of the wedding too and she was just fantastic as well. Everything was so beautiful the night of our wedding, the food was great and the catering staff rocked! Our friends and family still tell us how amazing our wedding was and how much fun they had! It really was the best night ever!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Samantha S

We LOVED our wedding at Springton Manor Farm! The setting was beautiful and we got tons of compliments from out guests. Amy with Queen of Hearts Catering was a pleasure to work with. She was patient and flexible and helped us keep organized in preparation for our big day. Can't... Read More say enough good things- wish we could do it again!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Ali C

We cannot say enough about this venue!!! It was absolutely stunning!! Beautiful and causal. The staff was so helpful and professional! We had a perfect wedding thanks to them! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lindsey M

Our wedding was on June 2nd and everything was beyond what I could have imagined. We worked with Rachel, who made sure that every detail was perfect. She thought of things and came up with ideas that I would have never thought of and was on top of everything from the beginning... Read More until the end. The rest of the staff that worked with us and our guests on the day of, were all friendly and helpful. They did a great job of helping to make our day special. I must say though that the best part was how easy the entire wedding planning process went. J Scott has so much included, so we didn't need to worry about having to upgrade to nicer chairs or linens, because what they offered was already the upgraded option at most other places. We were shocked when we saw the mahogany chiavari chairs automatically included, because at other vendors, they were always considered a very expensive up-charge. Plus, they gave us great contacts for flowers, alcohol vendors, djs, etc. that they had worked with many times in the past. These people offered us fair pricing and knew Springton Manor well, so everything came together seamlessly on the day of. My parents even kept saying it was such a stress-free wedding, and they couldn't believe it. Another big thing for us was the food and I have to have that J Scott nailed it! I knew that I had a lot of foodies coming and it was important to me that the food wasn’t just okay. I have been to weddings in the past where something was under-cooked or bland, and everyone would say that it was probably from the catering company having to mass cook for all of the guests. I can honestly say that EVERYTHING they served was delicious. Our guests STILL rave about how we had the best food. From the macaroni bar, to the kobe beef apps, to the chicken that melted in your mouth, we were very VERY pleased. I’m not even a vegetarian, but we tried the vegetable risotto at the tasting and all talked about it up until the wedding date – it was that good. All in all, I have nothing but good things to say about Springton Manor and J Scott Catering. I normally never write reviews, but was so blown away by everything that I had to share. I would (and already have) recommended this place and catering company to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Chrissy J

I got married at the Manor house June of 2016, so this review is long overdue! I do not have one negative thing to say about our overall experience. Scott and his team are obviously experts when it comes to putting together a seamless event that accommodates all your visions... Read More for your special day! The venue itself speaks for itself. The natural beauty of the grounds make it difficult to not be in awe, but then the staff make it that much better. The waitstaff, the bartenders, and coordinators all were professional and extremely helpful. The venue provides a lot of different options and add-ons to work with your budget, which is an added bonus. The overall size of the grounds also allow for different ceremony and cocktail options, which was also something that I really liked. We chose to have our ceremony under the 100+ year Linden tree in the front and our cocktail hour in the grove of trees behind the house. Being part of a public park, it is also special that my husband and I will be able to go back to the venue from time to time to picnic and revisit that same tree we said our vows under. That being said, during our event there wasn't any interference at all from other visitors in the park. The Manor House is very separate and feels very private. I DIY'd a lot of my decor including flowers, signs, candles, etc. I provided my coordinator, Amy, with an itemized list and she was wonderful with making sure everything got where it needed to go and was returned after our event. Because of Scott's experience in the business, he has a strong understanding of the best options for your needs and this made all of our decisions very easy when choosing outside vendors. Scott and J.Scott Catering went above and beyond with our delicious menu. We had about 160 guests and literally everyone raved about the food. There was not one complaint that I was aware of. The tasting event before our wedding was a great time! It was hard to choose because everything was so good, but Amy's knowledge for what guests tend to gravitate towards made our decisions easier. When it comes to an outdoor wedding, you definitely need to be prepared for potential wet/hot/cold weather. Scott and his team are prepared for anything! Their alternate rain options that were included in the package made me not worry about if it was going to rain on my big day. We added the fire pits and it was a great touch for guests to step away from the dance floor. If you are considering an outdoor wedding, I would not look any further. The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm is definitely the best option around!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Robin A

The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm was everything we could have ever dreamed of for our wedding. Every single person from the chef to the bartenders to the wait staff was phenomenal, and all their hard work was much appreciated by us and all our guests. Our coordinator was... Read More Alicia, and she went above and beyond throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made everything about planning our wedding so easy and straightforward. The food was amazing! And the venue is just breathtaking.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kate S

We just had our wedding on Oct 29 2016 at Springton Manor Farm and were blown away by the seamless planning process. We actually live in Hong Kong, and had the wedding in PA where our families are from, so we were planning everything from a distance. The venue looked magical in... Read More the springtime when we visited, and even prettier when the autumn leaves started tor change. We loved the rustic vintage touches, the beautiful renovations, and the many intimate nooks for photos, cocktails, and ceremonies. We also felt reassured about the rain plan and heat lamps -- which made an October wedding less stressful. We were also very impressed by the service throughout the entire planning process and the attention to detail on the day of the wedding. My only negative feedback would be that the pricing is based on a basic plan, and the upgrades really do start to feel excessive. Some charges are more reasonable than others -- but to their credit, the team was always open and upfront about costs. We would highly recommend Springton Manor Farm to anyone who wants a rustic, low-key outdoor wedding in a beautiful environment! And the food is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jessica F

We got married at Springton Manor Farm on Sept. 24th 2016. First off, the venue is amazing! The views are stunning, the tent is perfect, the area where we got married (by the Linden tree in the front) was more beautiful than we could've ever imagined. And we were so lucky to... Read More have the most beautiful day! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the amazing property and the gorgeous Manor House. We worked with Alicia and Lucy from J. Scott catering and they were both so great and patient with all my questions. Lucy did an awesome job setting everything up for me the day of the wedding so I never had to stress about all the details. And the food!!! Wow... Restaurant quality, local, farm to table food. Everything I ate was delicious (I only wish I had eaten more of it)! We hit a few bumps in the road during the planning process but the owner of the catering company (Scott) stepped in and was totally professional and accommodating. We really had the best day! The only reason I couldn't give five stars is because the night ended on a sour note when I went to tip the staff and discovered $400+ was stolen out of my wallet, which was in the bridal suite all night. The guests weren't properly directed to the bathrooms so everyone used the one in the bridal suite all night. With only 126 guests there, most of whom were family, I have a hard time believing it was one of my guests (which is what the maitre d had insisted). The staff dressing room happens to be directly across from the bridal suite as well and there were plenty of times that staff were the only ones inside the house (during the ceremony, introductions, dinner etc). We'll never know who cleaned out my wallet and I'll never get the money back, but we still had the wedding of our dreams at Springton Manor Farm. Bottom line, definitely get married here but don't keep anything valuable in the bridal suite.

2016-10-17T06:49:54 Response from the vendor

We are delighted to hear that you had the wedding of your dreams at Springton Manor Farm. it truly is a breathtaking venue! We are also happy to receive the compliments on the food, our culinary team enjoyed crafting your custom farm-to-table menu. We are,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Kimberly J

We recently had our dream-come-true wedding at Springton Manor Farm. The day was perfect from start to finish! Scott, Rachel, and the staff worked tirelessly to ensure the vision we had for our day became a reality. Rachel was especially amazing as she promptly answered all of... Read More my thousands of questions and, to be honest, helped keep me sane throughout the process. The venue was boasted by guests as the most beautiful venue they had ever been to...the views are absolutely breathtaking. I had my wedding in September and despite the heat, it was difficult to keep guests seated after the speeches because everyone wanted to be outside to take advantage of the picturesque sunset! Our guests also raved about the food, it was truly phenomenal. We had a rather large wedding 200 guests, but Springton Manor Farm provided an intimate setting with plenty of space for our guests to dance ALL night! My husband and I would highly recommend SMF to any couple looking for a venue and staff that genuinely want to make your wedding day the best day of your life! -Kimmie & Fran

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Claire G

We absolutely LOVED this venue. The landscape looking out onto the farm provided beautiful pictures and space for our guests to enjoy. The tent was beautifully set up and seated everyone comfortably (200 guests). For a summer wedding the fans provided attached to the tent are... Read More unobtrusive and helped keep everyone cool. The use of the Manor House for cocktail hour, the front porch, and the back lawn give ample space for guests. We heard so many comments of people raving about the venue for its spectacular views and great amenities.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Dana-Maxx P

Wow, what a stunning venue! I cannot say enough good things about the space. Our guests were raving about Springton Manor after our wedding. The venue sets a beautiful tone and you can't go wrong with the stunning view. Amy and Scott from Queen of Hearts Catering put on a great... Read More affair - and the food was outstanding!!! I usually hate wedding food but I must say they did a great job - even our guests said the food was delicious. In addition, they even accommodated our request for an ice-cream truck. What a hit with our guests!!! The only negative I would say is that everything is an upcharge - even for the flower girls to toss rose petals down the aisle was an additional fee. However, if you are looking for a warm, outdoor wedding venue in PA with a spectacular view - this is the venue for you!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Heather S

My husband and I highly recommend this venue! We absolutely loved everything about Springton Manor. Our guests raved about the food,venue and friendly staff! It poured on our wedding day but the staff was very accommodating and had an excellent backup plan ready. We had the... Read More perfect day and wouldn't change a thing! Thanks so much to Scott, Megan and the entire Springton Manor staff for an excellent wedding day!

Great, beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 marykate m

We chose this venue because it's a beautiful property with gorgeous fall trees! We also love that it has a formal building and a farm in the background! Just be careful that you know the hidden costs associated with your event-and get them in writing. We were told there "were... Read More heaters" but didn't know we had to pay a lot extra for them at the last minute. Also make sure you clarify if you want to bring anything food or beverage wise.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Molly S

I was lucky enough to have my wedding here over Labor Day weekend and I could not have asked for a better venue. The tent is brand new so its got a fresh, airy feel to it - and the view is stunning from it. The manor has recently been renovated and it adds an elegance to the... Read More event (and the bridal suite is beautiful and allows for great pictures!). We had our ceremony on the lawn under the 3 big trees - on a beautiful day (as ours was), there is no better spot. Additionally, the grounds allow for amazing photo opportunities. For those wanting an outdoor wedding, I could not recommend a more beautiful spot!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Kathryn J

I would highly recommend the Manor House at Springton Manor Farm and J. Scott Catering! Our experience has been nothing short of amazing!! We first met with Scott in the spring of 2015 and were so impressed with the venue, the wedding packages available and catering options... Read More that we booked on the spot for our daughter’s wedding in June 2016. The variety of plans and catering options are numerous and can be matched with your available budget. The venue itself is gorgeous. The Manor house has been recently renovated with period decor which gives it great ambiance. The outside grounds are beautifully landscaped and maintained. We plan on having lawn games at the cocktail hour and fire pits for later in the evening. Scott and his team are wonderful and will work with you to make your wedding day everything you ever dreamed of and more!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kathryn J

Perfect for an Outdoor Reception

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Kate S

We found the Manor House on The Knot and fell in love with the pictures we saw. Although a little bit of a drive, we decided to check the place out and are so glad we did! It is a historic home set within a beautifully maintained county run park. It is set for indoor or outdoor... Read More receptions. We had a large wedding, so we had our reception outdoors in their brand new tent, with permanent pad. The tent overlooks a beautiful farm. Our wedding was in the heat of July, so we were a little worried about the smell of the farm and bugs, but neither were an issue at all. One of the farm workers actually invited many of our guest over and introduced them to the animals. The kids and the adults were both thrilled. We also got great use of this spacious setting with lawn games and fire pits. The staff set everything up for us. J. Scott Walsh is the exclusive caterer for this venue. He has two catering companies and can work with your budget to customize a wonderful meal for you. You will be working with his staff regarding every detail of the planning process for your wedding day. My husband and I gave a four star for service because towards the end of our planning we seemed to be working with many individuals regarding the same thing. When we booked, J. Scott just obtained exclusive rights and we worked directly with him up to a few months before the wedding. At that point we ended up being directed to numerous other people whom we had not previously met. We felt like we had to repeat some information already decided or that we had to double check to make sure they knew certain information. The staff was extremely capable and it all worked out the way we wanted it to in the end. Everything was exceptional and we would choose this venue and staff again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Rebeccah F

This venue was breathtaking and wonderful. We saw it in December when it was all just a beautiful vision in Scott's head. We trusted that he would make the outside stunning and he did that and more. The views from the venue, the house, the tent, and the landscaping are perfect... Read More and my guests are still talking about the uniqueness and beauty of Springton Manor.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

My fiancé and I recently booked The Manor House at Springton Manor Farm for our wedding in September of 2016. We visited and booked the venue prior to renovations, and now, having seen the venue post-remodeling, it has absolutely blown away our expectations. Although we are... Read More having a church ceremony, the property does have intimate sites–all of them gorgeous–for ceremonies. The large tented area where our reception will be held includes a newly laid cement floor that has ample room for our guests to dine and dance all night. The reception area is surrounded by charming flowerbeds with a larger, whimsical garden steps away. Also next to the reception space is the beautiful Manor House, which was recently renovated as well. They really preserved the Manor’s historic elegance while also adding modern rustic accents. The Manor provides large bridal suites on the second floor, which are totally perfect for pre-wedding photo opportunities. Not to sound cliché, but the views from around the property are absolutely breathtaking. On top of all of the amazing features of The Manor House, we have also had the opportunity to work with J Scott Catering, Springton Manor Farm’s exclusive caterer. Just like the venue itself, the experience working with them has been nothing short of outstanding. I would recommend The Manor House to any couples looking for a rustic, romantic, outdoor wedding venue, and J. Scott to cater!