The Mansion at Oyster Bay

Woodbury, NY

The Mansion at Oyster Bay, A Lessing Property

Surrounded by 120 acres of manicured gardens, The Mansion at Oyster Bay, envelope's you in privacy, luxury, and sophistication. From perfectly tailored service to mouth watering presentation and marble fireplaces, your guests will truly realize that every last detail has been well thought-out.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1 South Woods Rd, Woodbury, NY (516) 921-5707
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 briana f

The Mansion at Oyster Bay gave me the most amazing baby shower! I had an incredible experience from beginning to end - planning to execution. The grounds are magnificent and the vintage feel of the mansion is intimate and enchanting.The actual room setup was gorgeous. The high... Read More ceilings, large windows overlooking the grounds, and french doors leading to the outdoor brick patio made the space feel open yet warm. The service staff was professional and attentive. Guests were served with gusto. The matradee was always by the side fulfilling my every wish. He ensured that we stayed on top of the timeline and that everything ran smoothly. There was no leaf left unturned for this event from the silverware being polished to the dessert table being set exactly as I wanted. Guests could not stop commenting on the beauty of this venue and how pleased they were overall. I can't say enough about my experience at The Mansion at Oyster Bay!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Emma V

I️ had my bridal shower on 11/18/17 at the Mansion at Oyster Bay and it was absolutely incredible. Gary is so easy to work with and beyond accommodating. The maitre d Louis paid attention to every detail and made the day flawless. The food was delicious and everyone raved about... Read More it and all of the staff was so polite and eager to please. I️ would definitely recommend this venue to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Madelyn B

I had my wedding at this venue and i couldn't be any happier. The staff is amazing, the food is awesome, the location is just perfect for a weeding. All my guest were raving about my wedding. We had such an amazing time. I definitely recommend this place, it was stress-free and... Read More because of that i was able to enjoy every minute.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mark Y

I just had my wedding here this past September. It was truly amazing. The venue is beautiful esp when decorated. The food was amazing. All of my guests ( and most are very picky) loved everything. ON the day of the wedding, all of the staff including Erica and Louis, made... Read More everything so easy for me. They set everythingup and helped my wife with all of her needs. I could not have asked for a better day. If you want a one of a kind wedding I def recommend his place. From start ( dealing with Matt) to finish it has been more than a pleasant experience. I cannot find a single thing to complain about!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Janice S

My daughter's wedding was held on this past Saturday evening, Sept 9th. We were a little skeptical because of the previous bad reviews under a different management. Lessings has recently taken over the mansion and have done a wonderful job restoring the charm of this beautiful... Read More venue. Everyone that attended raved of the wonderful time they had!!! The food was delicious and the staff very accomadating. We were so happy that we booked this venue. Matt is a pleasure to deal with and my daughter's bridal attendant Erica was a doll! Would definitely make recommend this mansion for any event. I'm sure that this will be a successful location under the new management of Lessings

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

BRAVO!!!!! We had our amazing wedding Saturday night at the beautiful MANSION AT OYSTER BAY!!! Considering all the changes in management leading up to the event we could not have been happier!! The Lessing's Hospitality Group certainly know what they are doing. The Mansion was... Read More beautiful. All the recent renovations and upgrades are phenomenal! Matt, the sales manager, could not have been more accommodating and reassuring that our wedding would go off without a hitch! The front of the house staff headed up by Luis were terrific and attentive to our every need. Erika, the Bridal Attendant, was at my daughter's and my side every step of the way. The food was prepared and served impeccably! My hat goes off to everyone at the Mansion at Oyster Bay for giving my daughter the wedding of her dreams!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Sarah A

Our wedding was in December 2016 - I think we were the first wedding under The Woodlands new management and events team. Nearly six months later, guests are still talking about the amazing food, terrific staff, and beautiful atmosphere of The Woodlands. The final team that... Read More handled our wedding was professional, attentive to detail, and coordinated the logistics of our evening reception beautifully (and I work in events!). Everything was set up everything exactly as we indicated, and the personal touches throughout the mansion were so striking. They let us bring in so much of our own stuff, including homemade cookies and pastries for dessert, and were very flexible in adapting the menu and alcohol selection to fit our preferences. Even the cake vendor - included in our package - allowed us flexibility in swapping out wedding cake for different dessert options. The venue has incredible original details and we loved having free range over the mansion to enjoy the fireplaces, outdoor patio (heat lamps included during the winter!), beautiful piano, and different rooms. People are still calling me to talk about the food, which was absolutely delicious (the duck was a huge hit). Don’t be alarmed by the lack of reviews, or the negative reviews from the old management. My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding at The Woodlands.