The Mansion On Main Street

Voorhees, NJ

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Mansion On Main Street

A BALLROOM IN VOORHEES, NJ

The Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees, New Jersey invites couples out for a wedding day filled with abundant classiness. When planning your once-in-a-lifetime event, you simply can't skimp on romance and The Mansion on Main Street is all about enchantment and magic. Inside the mansion, the ballrooms captivate you with their splendor. Outside on the grounds, the verdant gardens and landscaping surround you with inviting spots, ideal for your ceremony and reception.

The Pavilion. Imagine meeting at the altar in an indoor pavilion that offers all of the magical garden delights you expect in an outdoor space with none of the annoyances like weather and insects that go along with the out of doors. The Mansion on Main Street has created the best of both worlds with the pavilion. This alluring spot accommodates up to 250 guests for a ceremony.

The Courtyard. When you yearn for fresh air as you exchange your vows, the courtyard is the ideal setting. Two gazebos set this scene and you also find a pond, waterfall and a wooden bridge amid the lovely landscaping. The courtyard accommodates at least 250 people.

The Garden Room. Surrounded by walls of windows, it almost feels like you have stepped outdoors. Couples often choose this spot for cocktail receptions or pre-function gatherings. This space holds as many as 160 guests.

The Tiffany Room. So named for its many Tiffany glass walls, the Tiffany Room has a light and open feel. This room opens out onto a stone patio and it serves ideally for cocktail receptions.

The Crystal Room. This modern solarium has effusive natural light and captivating elegance that surround you at every turn. With views of the gardens and landscaping below, the allure is undeniable. A cocktail hour in this space is unforgettable.

The Windsor Ballroom. Opulence is an apt description of the Windsor Ballroom. This ballroom seats up to 200 guests and couples generally use this space along with the Garden Room for wedding events.

The Rosecliff Ballroom. Lofty ceilings and ornate chandeliers give the Rosecliff Ballroom an understated elegance. This space connects with the Tiffany Room and it seats up to 125 friends and family.

The Vanderbilt Ballroom. Dinner and dancing are right at home in the Vanderbilt Ballroom. Classic chandeliers set a polished stage and this ballroom seats up to 125 guests.

The Versailles Ballroom. As the grandest of the grand, the Versailles Ballroom features a sweeping staircase, Austrian crystal chandeliers and a soaring hand-painted ceiling. A foyer connects with this ballroom, which features a distinctive European flair. At its full size, the Versailles Ballroom accommodated 420 guests, but you can also divide it into smaller sections.

The attentive events team at The Mansion on Main Street step in to manage every detail of your wedding dat. On the day of your event, you have private use of a wedding salon, along with the full service of a private attendant who assists you with every need. A maître d' is also in attendance from start to finish to oversee the entire day.

The culinary team specializes in creating a fully customized menu according to your tastes. Plan display and butler-passed hors d'oeuvres and a dinner buffet, plated meals or chef-attended stations. The chefs use only the freshest ingredients, locally sourced whenever possible.

The venue provides a premium open bar spanning five and a half hours. Bartenders serve a wide array of spirits, wines and beers. The cocktail hour begins with a champagne toast for you and your guests. White-gloved servers attend to guest needs throughout the entire reception.

The Mansion on Main Street provides all setup and teardown of tables and chairs. Tables are covered with floor-length linens in ivory or satin. You have your choice of colored napkins and each table also has votive candles and table numbers. Valet parking and coat checking is always included.

While planning your wedding event at The Mansion on Main Street, consider adding amenities to make the day even more special.

• Add tasteful stations to your cocktail hour such as a smoked fish display or imported caviar and vodka
  • Upgrade your butlered hors d'oeuvres with jumbo shrimp cocktail or baby lamb chops
  • Plan end-of-the-evening enhancements such as sweet to-go treats

The Magic. The Memories. The Mansion.

Experience The Mansion on Main Street for yourself and why it is named Southern New Jersey’s premier event and catering facility. The Mansion is committed to providing the utmost attention to every detail of your big day. Landscaped gardens, manicured grounds, outdoor waterfalls, marble columns and our grand staircase offers our wedding couples the perfect backdrop on their special day. Amenities such as personal wedding attendant, concierge services, valet parking and attended coat check will have your guests feeling like royalty.

Ballroom, Garden

3000 Main Street, Voorhees, NJ (856) 751-1717
PINTEREST

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Steph M

The Mansion was the first venue my now husband and I looked at when starting our wedding planning. We instantly fell in love with the venue. It was classy and had the glamour we were looking for that was well within our budget. Our wedding planner was initially great. i felt... Read More that she really listened to my concerns and was honest with me. I felt that she cared about what it is was that I wanted by saying "We really want to have your wedding here and will do everything we can to accommodate your desires but if we can't give you want you want then you should go to where elsewhere." I felt that that statement she was truly caring about our needs. With that being said that planner actually resigned from her position 2 weeks before my wedding....leaving me some what devasted. however the mansion provided an amazing planner who stepped right in as if she had been with me every step of the way. For the price - we couldn't beat what we were getting. we were getting way more for way less than any other venue. the food and service were amazing at our wedding. the room was beautiful and everything was wonderful! my one complaint about this venue was the fact that there were other weddings there that day. my pictures had to stop due to the other bride being in the area which stopped our photos for a good 20 minutes. apparently we weren't allowed to see each other....this is the one thing i did not like. i felt that i missed out on some photo opportunities because we were stuck waiting.

Our wedding at The Mansion was perfect!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Laura V

Our wedding at The Mansion was perfect! Everyone we worked with was incredible. Samantha was amazing to work with, she was attentive and followed up before the wedding to make sure every detail was perfect. Everyone was so attentive to my husband and I on the day of our wedding,... Read More they were constantly making sure we had food/drinks and made sure everything was perfect for us. The cocktail hour in the Crystal Vanderbilt room was perfect. The room is gorgeous, especially at night, and the food was delicious. Our reception in the Versailles ballroom on the third floor was amazing. The room is spectacular and it is so beautiful being on the third floor looking down the spiral staircase. The ambience is exactly what we wanted at our wedding, very classy and beautiful. We were so happy with the food, the packages offered are great, they are reasonably priced and they offer a lot of food which was important to us. The grounds were so beautiful in the background of our pictures and our pictures inside were just as incredible. There are so many great places to get pictures taken. There were other weddings going on but it didn't interfere with our wedding at all. Our guests had a great time and everyone commented on how beautiful and classy our wedding was and how attentive the staff were. I would definitely recommend this venue for your wedding!!

You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Ellen K

After visiting numerous wedding venues that we did not like we were almost ready to call it a day and d a destination wedding. The mansion on Main Street was our last stop before making that decision and all of our anxiety dissipated instantly. From the first time we came... Read More through the doors we were very impressed with the upkeep of the buildings, the grounds, and of course the most professional and accommodating staff anywhere. Samantha serenkin was our wedding coordinator and she is organized beyond organized. Very detail oriented, very approachable and very easy to communicate with. She took over our wedding half way through the planning (which made me, a type a crazy control freak very nervous) but proved to be more in control than even I thought I was. She made every request happen, she responds to email instantly, she was my brain and my memory when I have lost both as the day came closer, and nothing was out of place on the wedding day. The food was incredible even better on the wedding day than the tasting and we didnt think it was possible. The chef really impressed us and made all of our special requests happen without any problems....we had an amazing variety of food at cocktail hour (lamb chops are out of control) and no one left the wedding hungry or thirsty. The salmon and the filet were incredible and the stuffed chicken was unlike anything we ever tried before. Our guests could not stop talking about the incredible desserts either. I could go on forever but I think I have made my point clear...you will not find better food, organization, grounds, upkeep, or price anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kim W

I went into planning our wedding wanting an intimidate space and NOT a banquet hall. When shopping around and budgeting, not to mention wanting a ceremony and reception venue in the same place with an onsite caterer - the Mansion was our go to. I was so pleasantly surprised! The... Read More space was beautiful, our guests raved about he good, and our bridal attendant - Rob - and maitre'd - Peggy - were outstanding! People are calling us the wedding of the year ☺️

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Marybeth G

We originally got married here in 2013 and had an amazing time. I don't know what happened, but it seems their customer service has gone downhill. On 10/2/16 we signed a contract with Sammy-Jo (who is no longer there) for a vow renewal in 2018. She tried to give us a simple... Read More luncheon at first, but I explained we wanted this to be a second wedding. I told her about our original wedding in 2013 and she took one look at our original contract from 2013 and just said "that should have never happened". She also explained that our event could not go into the evening hours at all or we would be charged evening prices, so we signed for an earlier event that would end by 4pm because she said that was the latest it could be without being charged more. We felt like the level of service we were getting as returning customers was not very good, but we decided to sign anyway because we really loved it there. I emailed Sammy-Jo on 7/26/17 with a question about the cocktail hour. A week went by with no response, so I called The Mansion only to find out she was no longer employed there. I was told the head of sales would call me back after the meeting she was in was over, but I didn't receive a call so I called back the next day. Then I was told she was actually out sick the past few days, so she was not actually in a meeting the previous day? I was transferred to Caitlin and she answered my question, but I expressed again that I was not impressed with the level of service and length of time(a hour less than we had in 2013) I was getting as a returning customer and no communication about Sammy-Jo being gone. She then asked me if we were married there previously; so the fact that we were returning customers was not even noted in our file. She then told me we could add an extra hour to the event for $5/person. So now all of a sudden we were allowed to go into the evening hours? I then felt like things were misrepresented from the start and was tired of the run around and bad communication. I asked Caitlin if she was my new contact and if I could get her email address; her response was "Um if you want." I felt this was an unprofessional response. My wedding was still a year away and I was feeling like if the communication and customer service was like this now, I didn't want to deal with it when my wedding was closer. I got contact info and emailed the Sales Manager and General Manager on 8/19/17 about my concerns and that we decided to sign with a different venue due to all of the problems. Yet again, a week went by with no response or acknowledgment of my email. I sent a certified letter on 8/25/17 and received a response today from the VP of Sales & Marketing stating they got my cancellation but will not refund my deposit since it is non-refundable. He also brought up how I didn't pay the deposit in March, yet there was no deposit due in March since Sammy-Jo had confirmed with me via email on 1/17/17 that there was a typo in the contract and that it should have said March 2018 instead of 2017. I guess she never updated my file to reflect that. In my opinion, especially as a returning customer who was about to pay thousands of dollars again for a second wedding, they should have refunded my deposit to keep things on good terms. I am very disappointed with this experience. We used to go there for their Sunday buffet brunches too, but will not return after this. Everything was wonderful in 2013, I am just shocked how poorly things were handled this time.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Mariane G

Decision making is not my fave. It follows that decision making for my wedding was nearly impossible. Plan your dream wedding while also accommodating 200+ guests, and 2 families of totally different backgrounds? The Mansion was the very first venue we visited - and we fell in... Read More love. However, the indecisiveness within wouldn't allow me to make such a BIG and final decision without doing my due diligence, so that's what we did. I dragged my husband (fiance then) to about 12 other venues in the Philadelphia/ New Jersey area and nothing compared to the feeling we first felt when we stepped foot into the Mansion. So, we went back and booked our big day with them - and we couldn't have been happier! Sam made every step of wedding planning so easy, she was so responsive to every call & email; gave amazing feedback and as a detail oriented, list-making person myself -- Sam. was. perfect! Rob was our bridal attendant and as soon as we arrived from our ceremony, he greeted us with trays of DELICIOUS hors d'oeuvres! He always made sure we had a drink in our hands and food in our stomach (not just on our table which typically is the case for the bride and groom). He’s that person that you want around you on one of the busiest days of your life. Kim was our maître’ d and she guided us through all of the formalities of the wedding – from grand entrances to cake cutting! The wedding day is so high energy that it’s important to have someone guiding you so you don’t miss out on the special moments. Shari, Chef Vaje and Michele were the people we met during our first visit to the Mansion, and each encounter with them was always filled with smiles and laughter. Chef Vaje is absolutely amazing at creating the most delicious meals and Michele was always filled with kind and calming words during one of the busiest times of a girl's life! The service, the food, the ambiance - 100% top notch! Our wedding was better than we could have dreamed because of the Mansion! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Stephanie T

Where do I start.. The Mansion helped my husband and I have the wedding of our dreams. The minute we walked in a for a tour, we knew it was perfect for us. Samantha was EXCELLENT and was there for us every step of the way. She responded so quickly to any question/ email that I... Read More had throughout the planning process. Her suggestions and guidance helped put me at ease during planning. I never had to worry about a thing. On the day of, Samantha, Peggy, Rob, and all of the staff helped our day run absolutely perfect. Whether it was helping bustle my dress, making sure we always got a bite to eat or drink while mingling, or passing out tissues to our guests during our first dances.. we can't thank you enough! You truly took care of us and made our day feel so special. And the food is to DIE FOR. The stations at cocktail hour were such a huge hit! We still have family and friends raving about it to this day. Thank you all SO much. Book your wedding here, and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kristin D

Now that things are settling down and we are back from our honeymoon I can give The Mansion the most amazing review that they deserve. My husband and I had our wedding at The Mansion on 5/27/17, and it was a dream. The whole wedding process can be so stressful but choosing The... Read More Mansion made us so happy and we never doubted our choice. We had Samantha as our wedding coordinator and she always made sure we had everything we needed not just that day but during the year leading up to the big day. She was also great with recommending other vendors for music, photo booth etc. which helped us out greatly! The grounds are gorgeous, newly renovated outside pavilions and ball rooms! The FOOD IS AMAZING! Both my husband and I have big Italian families so food is very important to us, and they killed it! Dan who also helped coordinate our wedding was amazing as well, Jay our maitre d' was awesome, Lorrie was my bridal bestie that day and made sure I had everything I needed! The chefs were awesome as well and really cook up the best food and work with any specific menu you may be looking for. I really can't say enough about this amazing place. I will actually miss this little family at the mansion! They created our dream wedding and we are forever thankful

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Allison T

We got married last night and had the most wonderful time! Our coordinator helped us every step of the way and I had a fantastic bridal attendant on the day of. They decorated the room perfectly and added extra touches that matched our decor. The food was served hot and was... Read More delicious. I would absolutely recommend getting married here!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kaitlyn G

I cannot say enough good things about having my wedding at the Mansion. They made everything easy and PERFECT. Very easy to work with, extremely accommodating, and DELICIOUS FOOD. The wedding planner, Samantha, listened to my every request and made the day PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Christina G

If you want a completely stress free and elegant wedding that flows smoothly without having to list a finger, the Mansion on Main Street is the place to go! We were taken care of from beginning to end. Planning with them is so easy and they are willing to work with your budget... Read More so that you can have the best experience at a price you can afford. We worked with Samantha from planning to wedding day and she was an absolute dream! She took care of everything from set up to break down, my family was so impressed by their service. Also, as a major food lover myself, my now husband and I were in love with the food! Honestly I could go on and on raving about the mansion, but instead I suggest just going and seeing it yourself, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 LaQuail L

The Mansion on Main Street was the perfect choose for us. Samantha and the rest of the staff were exceptional. They exceeded our expectations with making our vision come true. Everything was wonderful...food, service, décor absolutely EVERYTHING and EVERYONE was great.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 helene c

We used the Mansion for both of my daughters' wedding. One was in 2011 and the other in 2016. We were so pleased with both affairs. The room was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was so wonderful. They have outdoor and inside facilities if you are looking to... Read More have your service there. Samantha is the best. Ask for her if you go to check it out. She has the patience of a saint!!! We just loved everything about the weddings. I highly recommend having an affair there.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Tina L

We can not say enough great things about The Mansion. Our wedding day was beyond perfect. The staff was so friendly and accommodating, the food was amazing and the grounds are pure perfection. From the day we booked up until the last dance we were so happy. If you want a dream... Read More wedding then The Mansion is your place and make sure you get Samantha, Kim and Bob to help law the day go even better. thank you to everyone at The Mansion for helping me have my dream wedding!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Nicole C

We just had our wedding at The Mansion and we have nothing but great things to say about our experience. From the beginning of planning to the end of our wedding night, everything was perfect. The venue is beautiful, the staff are all friendly and professional and the food is... Read More amazing. We were lucky enough to have Samantha help us in planning our day and she is so great at her job. She is very knowledgeable, personable, and an overall great person! The whole process was so easy because of her and we are so grateful she was able to help us with everything. The Mansion definitely gives you the biggest bang for your buck! We would definitely recommend this venue for any occasion!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Dana L

My wife and I cannot put into words how great a choice the Mansion was for our wedding and reception! From day one Samantha made us feel like we were her one and only clients. She accommodated us every step of the way, even when we threw ideas at her the week before. When the... Read More big day came, we made a last minute call to move the wedding inside due to the extreme heat. Not only did they make it happen but it was flawless! The staff made us feel like the world revolved around us the second we got there. They made sure the bridal party had drinks and food any time we needed it. Our guest told us numerous time throughout the night how amazing Peggy and team were. The chef, Vahe, was wonderful, his food was fantastic to say the least, and they were more than accommodating to our guests with dietary restrictions. The rooms (we had the Tiffany room) looked amazing. We had numerous people tell us during the wedding and in the weeks after that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Bre B

Everything was Awesome!! Everyone is still raving about our wedding! To know that we can go back for the awesome brunches on Sunday's to celebrate our anniversary or date night is amazing as well! Thank you Mansion On Mainstreet for all that you've done!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Rachel D

We can't say enough great things about the Mansion! Our wedding was absolutely perfect. They also took care of everything - all of the planning and the day itself were completely stress free. The food was delicious too! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Katrina S

Samantha was awesome! So on top of everything and sweet! Manager is so accommodating as well as Vahe (chef). Really want to work with you and make you happy. The day of was great! The maître de was so awesome and went above and beyond!! And everyone talked about how great... Read More the service and food was!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Renata O

Samantha and her team were perfect in every way for my big day! She was patient from the very start being able to execute everything with me being stationed in Miami! The ceremony and reception was everything I dreamt it would be and more. The staff were very attentive to my... Read More needs and made sure me and the hubby didn't want for anything. Thank you for everything it was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Kelly D

My husband and I had our wedding at The Mansion in May. We could not have been more thrilled with how the day went! We worked with Samantha, Scott, and Shari. They were all extremely attentive during the planning process and the day of. Our planner, Samantha is so amazing to... Read More work with! She was extremely attentive and made sure every detail was taken care of. She answered our countless emails super fast and was able to answer all of our questions. She always seemed one step ahead of us and really seemed vested in our wedding. The superb planning and detailing by Samantha made our planning process so much easier. During the event, everyone made sure we were taken care of for the entire evening. All of the staff were amazing and the room looked beautiful! We used the Windsor Room. The food was absolutely delicious. We are still getting compliments about all of the food, especially the desserts. Overall, the Mansion is an absolutely beautiful venue for your wedding. We could not have picked a more classy and beautiful place for our special day!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Lauren M

My husband and I were getting down to the wire choosing a venue for our reception (we had our ceremony at a church). The Mansion on Main Street ended up being the last place we visited, and we could not have been more well-received! From the moment we walked through the doors,... Read More Samantha Serenkin welcomed us with open arms and really wanted to hear what we were looking for. When we were struggling to choose a date for our wedding, Samantha and her manager, Scott Hoegel, helped put us at ease. Throughout the wedding planning process, I NEVER had a problem with the Mansion. Whenever we had a question, concern, or issue, Samantha was quick to respond and, if needed, come up with a resolution. We had our cocktail hour in the Tiffany Room and our reception in the Versailles Ballroom. Both rooms fit comfortably with 225 guests. The Mansion will do their best to accommodate what you need. One of our questions was with the floor plan for the Versailles: one plan the Mansion had was for the Viennese dessert table to be on one side of the room, and one had the table in the lobby right outside. We asked to do a hybrid of the two plans, and it wasn't even an issue. They also were able to match our primary wedding color of royal blue. Just make sure you get a swatch of your color(s) so they can get the perfect match. We even had uplighting that matched our color. On our wedding day, in addition to Samantha, other people made sure that my husband and I were okay and had everything we needed. Lori Harris was my attendant and if I needed anything, she was right there to help me, whether it was to get something to drink or to bring me back to my bridal room. Sojourn Brownlow, our maitre'd, was also quick to step in if something was needed. They were a great tag team! They did their best to keep me from seeing another wedding that was going on at the same time as ours to try making it our own special day (I'm not that type of person who cared about seeing another bride on my wedding day, but it was nice of them to be considerate as I know other people do make it a big deal). The grounds around the Mansion are beautiful! While the fountain was off on our wedding day, there's so much more to choose from! The primary pictures we took were on the bridge overlooking a pond, their gazebo, and a spiral staircase inside. We were pressed for time due to weather, but there are so many other places you could use for your pictures! The food is absolutely incredible! We ended up with four choices: salmon with teriyaki sauce (my choice), walnut and almond-crusted chicken, chateaubriand (which did cost extra, but was so good!), and a pure vegetarian choice of stuffed shells. My husband and his parents also really wanted a crab cake with their beef, so that's what they got! Children under the age of ten were offered either a smaller portion of the main meals or a serving of chicken fingers and french fries. The Viennese table was just amazing! We had so many choices to choose from, including cannolis, chocolate mousse, and a little shot glass of pumpkin cheesecake mousse to name a few. They have specific wedding cake vendors that were included in our package, and we went with Gallos in Mt. Laurel, NJ. When we were saying good-bye to our guests, so many told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and we have to credit the Mansion with that. My husband and I had a magical day, and I know if you go with the Mansion, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Kayleigh R

I just had my wedding here on New Years Eve this year. It was absolutely amazing. All 250 of our guests just raved about the food.. the cocktail hour was just INSANE- the amount of food and variety was beyond my expectations. We had 3-4 bars open at one time to accommodate all... Read More the guests (one of my worries for new years eve haha), we had a martini bar that had an Ice Luge that was a HUGE hit. The venue was decorated beautifully for the holidays, so the photo ops were great! The STAFF was amazing. Samantha Serkin was who I dealt with throughout the whole process. She could not have been more helpful. Every question/concern I had was answered of right away and any "idea" I had, she made reality. She was confident and calm which made me trust her and put me at ease. I had not one worry going into my wedding! They put together a 500 balloon drop for midnight. The chef put together an AMAZING menu for dinner... not to mention the dessert table and the crepe station for after dinner. I still can't get over the amount of delicious food options. I didn't even get a chance to taste everything!! Very bummed about that!! I could not have pictured a better wedding than the Mansion provided for me and my husband. I highly recommend this venue- as the staff, food, ambiance, etc could not have been better!! thank you so much for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Gina H

I will start off by saying the food is excellent & the Mansion is beautiful. After all our meetings & emails & calls I had complete faith that everything would go off without a hitch. We were told everything we had asked for were things they do for every one of their brides and... Read More grooms. We had everything in a written contract & then the day off, many things fell through. We were told that during pictures our "bridal attendant" would bring us drinks & hors d'oeuvres while we were getting pictures after the ceremony. I think I only saw him once & that was him bringing me 1 drink as we were walking into the Mansion to walk into our reception. The night before the air conditioning broke- I get that things happen, but they didn't do anything about it until about a half hour before the wedding ended & after my mom & I requested several times for them to open windows & get fans (that they had out but off) going. Our entire cake was cut after I was told I would go home with more than half of it & the only piece I got was a small piece left at our table. An entire portion of desserts was missing. Again, we had literally every one of these details in writing & went out every single detail 1 week prior at our meeting. Again, I understand, things happen. We contacted them & they offered a specific amount for compensation. Then, nothing. My mom showed up one day & they shooed her out promising to call. The last time she called the manager she spoke with said he had our contract & paperwork on his desk & he would go over it then call her back. She called a week later & someone told her our file was sent to storage & they would need to get it. That was 4 months ago. They refuse to return calls or answer emails. After I tried reviewing & commenting on their Facebook, they blocked me from commenting or reviewing. The Mansion is a beautiful venue with excellent food, but they promise things & then don't follow through offer compensation & then give you the run around.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

We want to give special thanks to Samantha, Dan, SoJourne, Peggy and Rob for making our wedding day on 10/11/15 beautiful at the Mansion. You did a fantastic job: thoughtful, kind, professional and always there for us. Everything about the venue/ceremony/reception was great.... Read More The food was delicious. Our guest commented on your venue as a beautiful venue for a wedding.