The Mill Lakeside Manor

Spring Lake Heights, NJ

Now under New Ownership and Major Renovations

Renovations are nearing completion. Visit us and take advantage of our low pre-construction pricing until March 31 Now under New Ownership and Major Renovations that will be completed March of 2018!  We have joined the CLARKS LANDING family of Wedding Destinations.  Now exclusively yours, ONE WEDDING AT A TIME! First Floor Lakeside Cocktail Hour and Second Floor Ballroom Renovations Include: New Cocktail Hour Open Kitchen New Lakeside Cocktail Hour Patio New Coffered Ceilings New Juliet Balcony for Intrductions New Carpeting and Round Wooden Dance Floor New Premium Mahogany Bar New Second Floor Observation Deck Located in the heart of Spring Lake Heights, New Jersey, The Mill Lakeside Manor is the ultimate wedding and reception destination.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

101 Old Mill Rd, Spring Lake Heights, NJ (732) 449-1800
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Lauren M

My husband and I got married at The Mill exactly one year ago today. We were so happy with our choice of venue then and really would never change anything about our experience with them. During our wedding planning the ownership of The Mill was in the process of changing and... Read More we were very scared our wedding and the quality of what we were expecting was going to be lost. We were so wrong, and in the end I think we had an every better experience and wedding than we would have had before the change. We felt very comfortable upon meeting our new planner, Liz, who ensures us nothing about what we had already planned would be compromised, and she was so right. Our food choices got better, we were able to choose amazing extras for dessert and I think our overall end experience was something out of a fairytale and nothing we ever expected. Their care and concern for every detail and request we had was amazing and they pulled off so much for us with only working with us for a short period of time. Beau made us feel so comfortable with the change and knew we were very nervous but helped us and offered us so much. We still have people telling us that our wedding was the best and we should do it all over again. If it wasn’t for The Mill that would not have been possible.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Devon W

I don't even know where to start- I couldn't imagine being more pleased with our experience having our wedding reception at The Mill Lakeside Manor. We'd been on the hunt for the perfect venue to host our reception when we heard that the Mill had been purchased by the Clarks... Read More Landing company. We got in to meet with Beau within their first week of new ownership. From the moment we walked out of that meeting- we knew we had found the perfect spot. Beau was simply amazing- from guiding us through the planning process, responding promptly to all my emails and texts, providing us with inspiration and support while navigating their many options for tailoring our perfect menu, to being our go-to man for any and all wedding related questions. He was such a vital part of our wedding and I can't imagine ever having better service. Beau's attention to detail and passion for what he does shined through in every thing he did to help make our day the BEST DAY EVER. He is a true magician in his ability to manage every little detail to make you feel like royalty and completely relieve any stress you may have when planning and executing a wedding reception. He is a true professional and master of his craft. The staff at The Mill met and exceeded our every expectation and our guests are still raving about the food and cocktails. They even went out of their way to send us home with one of each entree, just in case we didn't get the chance to eat during our reception. The food is OUTSTANDING and boy was there a lot of it. They crafted our perfect signature drinks and made sure we always had what we needed- reminding us to sit down and eat and making sure we always had a cocktail when we wanted one. The guests loved that they came around offering seconds after dinner- not that anyone had any room left to eat after cocktail hour. Our wedding was a complete success and I would recommend The Mill a thousand times over to anyone looking for the perfect, most beautiful and welcoming venue to host the greatest party of your lives. We are eternally grateful to Beau and his entire staff for making our wedding reception the perfect experience we had been dreaming of.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Melissa Y

Great location, beautiful lake in the back. The staff was well attentive and friendly. They go above and beyond to cater to our needs, and very responsive. We enjoyed our wedding day, no regrets !

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jaclyn B

I can’t say enough good things about my experience with the Mill. It’s easy and seamless like a wedding hall but much more beautiful and natural with the outside garden and expansive view of the lake inside. Clarks Landing had taken over the Mill a few months after we had booked... Read More it. Having new owners all of a sudden could have been very stressful but the staff took care of us every step of the way and turned what could have been a stressful experience into a dream. Having swans and turtles nearby made The Mill a must for us, feeding them was one of my favorite parts! Beau, Liz and the whole team were such a joy to work with. They were so responsive and collaborative and we didn’t have to worry about any execution on the day. It was raining the day of our wedding, so unfortunately we ended up not being able to use the outside for the ceremony. But Beau kept the option open until the last minute just in case and had us set up nicely inside the ballroom. So it’s great that there is an inside option, though I would recommend having some sort of back up arch on hand to make your pictures pop. My florist threw a beautiful one together that day and a lot of guests thought it was always supposed to be inside. Another huge draw of the Mill is the food – oh the food! It was so plentiful and delicious. My guests raved about the food most of all and were amazed by the idea of “seconds” where they bring out plates of leftovers so you can try other things. I also recommend the Hangover station because there was nothing like cuddling with my new husband in the middle of the night and eating egg and cheese sandwiches after a long day! The staff made sure we got a chance to eat there and packed up plenty so I felt like I could really experience it. There was also a great bar selection and many other resources that made everything easy and special.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Brooke L

We were married at the Mill Lakeside Manor on November 5th and the day was beyond our wildest dreams. Almost a month later and people are still talking about our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and guests were blown away! Every single person we worked with was amazing... Read More and so accommodating. Liz, Allison, Beau, and Ryan are a fabulous team and I can’t recommend them all enough. They truly did everything in their power to make our day perfect and we can’t thank them enough!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Tonianne C

Ryan, Beau, Liz, Allison, and everyone else at The Mill made our wedding truly PERFECT. They were easy to work with from the day we met with them and executed exactly what we wanted. The night of our wedding, Ryan & Beau were constantly present around our guests, making sure... Read More everyone was having a good time and checking in with us as well. And THE FOOD. THE FOOD IS EXQUISITE. All I've heard from our guests since the wedding is how much food they ate and how delicious it all was. They know how to feed people from the incredible displays during cocktail hour to the SECONDS offered after the entree (yes, I said seconds! They let you try the other entrees!) to the ice cream bar with every topping imaginable during dessert. My husband and I are SO HAPPY that we chose The Mill for our wedding. Thank you to the entire staff for making our day absolutely FLAWLESS!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lisa D

Outstanding. That is the best way I can think of to describe our overall experience with The Mill Lakeside Manor. The people, all of them, were friendly, helpful and accommodating. There was nothing it seemed that could not be done. They took my ideas for the day and made them... Read More better. Our guests also have commented to us that the venue was beautiful, the food was delicious and the people were wonderful. Our day was perfect, we truly could not have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Amanda S

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Mill Lakeside Manor. All of the staff at the Mill went above and beyond to make our day special. Thank you to Liz, Allison and especially Beau! Beau made sure that every aspect of our day was perfect. He was such... Read More a calming presence and a true professional. The new renovations are amazing. We LOVED the new cocktail area and got some great pictures with the bridal party around the pool table. Our ceremony was held outside in the breathtaking garden. Even in late September, there were so many lovely flowers blooming. Our guests are still talking about the beauty and elegance of the Mill. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have our wedding there!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha W

Wow! I want to relive our wedding day over and over, thanks to everyone at The Mill. We were nervous when ownership changed hands, as many changes were occurring to the venue in the months leading up to our day. But let me tell you how AMAZING Beau, Liz and Allison were through... Read More the entire process! I don’t even have words to thank them for such an amazing day. Beau is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. He honestly makes you feel like royalty throughout the entire planning process, and then on the day of, forget about it, you and your groom are his #1 priority from start to finish. The venue is so fresh and new, so clean and cared for and have the best staff working events. Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous it was, and how amazing the food was during cocktail hour and dinner! The staff really took great care of every single person we had on that property from the beginning to the very end of our night. The new bar upstairs in the ballroom along with the new outdoor space next to it is so pretty and was such a nice surprise to see! The outdoor space is beautifully maintained, and the cocktail hour space is huge! They also redid the bridal suite and it is gorgeous! The property is just so stunning with the lake as a backdrop and some resident swans that peer in on your event! I would 100% recommend brides and grooms to check this place out! I think The Mill Lakeside Manor will be the hot new venue for weddings in the area. And again, thank you to Beau, Liz and Allison for everything! You made our day so special and so carefree and James and I really can’t thank you enough for everything!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Robyn M

When we were looking for a venue to have our wedding we looked everywhere. We currently live in PA but I have lived in Jersey most of my life. As soon as we walked into the The Mill we knew it was the place. Even more so after just one meeting with Liz and Beau. Liz and Beau... Read More were so professional and accommodating with every detail. On our wedding day, every moment went without a hitch. Completely organized and felt effortless even though all their hard work went without notice. Our guests were wowed by all the delicious food and drink. If we had to do it all over again, there is no doubt we would have done nothing differently. We cannot thank The Mill at Lakeside Manor enough. Made for a lifetime of memories that we will always cherish.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Amanda G

Just had my wedding here September 16th, the first word that comes to mind is WOW!! When we first heard that ownership had changed we were so concerned about what that would mean for us, but it turns out we really lucked out! They did such an amazing job and I can't get over how... Read More beautiful everything was. The food was AMAZING and there was definitely plenty of it. The staff were so attentive and really took care of my guests and their needs, including food allergies. Everyone keeps telling me how amazing the venue was and I could not agree more ! Then there is Beau. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Beau. He was there for us from the moment ownership changed into their hands reassuring us everything was going to be perfect all the way to the end of the wedding night. He answered every text (and there were many) with such politeness and never let it seem like we were bothering him. He doesn't treat you like you're just another wedding, he makes you feel like your wedding is truly special and important. I don't know how we would have survived this process without him! The day of he took care of everything and made sure to check on us to see if there was anything we needed, such as running around searching for foundation for me. The Mill Lakeside Manor and Beau seriously exceeded my expectations and I am so beyond happy that we got married here and wish we could do it all over again!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Dawn M

We got married at The Mill Lakeside Manor on May 28, 2017, and our guests are still raving that it was the best wedding that they have ever attended! From the beautiful ceremony, to the amazing cocktail hour, to the delicious dinner, The Mill exceeded our expectations! Our... Read More wedding was truly magical and a day we will always remember! Thank you Beau and Liz for delivering a first-class experience from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Gabriella S

We were a little scared when we heard that The Mill was sold just six months before our wedding (7/15/2017) but from the first moment we spoke to Beau through the end of our night, everything was perfect. Beau and his staff at The Mill Lakeside Manor paid attention to every... Read More little detail to make sure our wedding was everything that we could have ever wanted. Beau was accessible to us throughout the planning process and was there to answer each and every question we had. The service was impeccable and the food was some of the best we've ever eaten. We just can't say enough about Beau, his staff, and The Mill Lakeside Manor! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Craig R

The Mill was the perfect host for our winter wedding reception! Kerry was in constant contact with my wife and me from the day we signed our contract and helped guide us through the process. Corey was so helpful the day before when we dropped off our party favors and... Read More decorations as he quickly assisted us with unloading and bringing everything up to the reception room. The food was delicious as many of our guests raved that the filet mignon was the best they had ever eaten, and the food during the cocktail hour was also given high marks by all who attended. Corey was a huge help all night -- even at the end of the evening when my bride and I mismanaged who would be driving us and Corey offered to give us a lift back to our hotel, LOL. Because of the food, the staff and the setting, The Mill is a wonderful place to have your wedding reception.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Holly T

Kerry, Corey and the head maître de at The Mill were outstanding!! We couldn't be happier with how everything looked and how smoothly everything went. Not one issue on or before the big day! I dropped off a lot of decorations beforehand and they put everything beautifully into... Read More place. And I receive so many compliments on the food!! And we actually got to eat thanks to the great service bringing my husband and I horderves and drinks during our photos.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kathryn G

First let me start by saying that I researched many, many wedding venues to host our wedding ceremony and reception; all throughout NJ, NY and PA. I then took my fiancee to visit 12 venues in person. The last venue we visited was The Mill at Spring Lake Heights. It was love at... Read More first sight. The venue location and ambience were exactly what we were looking for with it being set right on a lake surrounded by trees; complete with ducks, swans, and turtles. We met with Kerry who was very friendly and professional. She answered my many questions with ease and I truly felt that she was someone with whom I could entrust our wedding. We found our diamond in the rough and we booked with Kerry shortly thereafter. The following months flew by but with Kerry at the helm of our wedding coordinating, I never felt uneasy. On our big day Corey took the wheel and we couldn't be more pleased. The room looked beautiful with all our personal added touches. Corey went above any beyond to make sure the day went off without a hitch; including placing the flowers on our cake, helping the matron of honor with the bustle of my dress, keeping the bridal party hydrated, and quickly addressing a seating mix-up. Corey is one of the main reasons our wedding day was the best day of our lives. The food was beyond delicious and our signature drink (Apple Cider Mule) was a huge hit with our guests. The only drawback was that we were too full to sample every dish during cocktail hour! We are so grateful to Corey, Kerry, and the The Mill at Spring Lake Heights waitstaff for all their hard work, dedication, and attention to detail. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Patrice K

The Mill was the first venue we visited, and after looking at a few venues we knew nothing could beat it. The views from the ballroom had us hooked as well as everything The Mill has to offer. It's nothing short of amazing. Our guests cannot stop talking about how great the... Read More whole staff was, what a fun party it was, and how amazing the food was! The Mill went above and beyond what was expected for us and our guests. They did everything right. I mentioned that my mom has a gluten allergy. At the reception when she ordered something with gluten in it, the waitress informed her and offered her something else. My mom never told the waitress she had an allergy but it made her feel special that they knew and were able to accommodate her. My husband and I had our own server who made sure all of our food was kept warm and that we had our favorite drinks on hand all night. She treated us like royalty and made sure we were taken care of. The entire wait and bar staff was so friendly. Kerry and Corey made me feel at ease with choosing The Mill, because I knew they had everything covered. Throughout planning, Kerry was so responsive to my many, many questions. I cannot thank her enough for answering my endless e-mails. I met with Corey a few days before the wedding, and he was so helpful answering last minute questions and making sure everything was the way we wanted and that everything ran smoothly that night. At cocktail hour I told him I hadn't eaten all day, and he brought me my own plate of food and a drink to the bridal suite so I could have a few moments alone. We had our cocktail hour in the atrium and the views were stunning. You cannot beat the views of the lake with the swans and turtles and fall colors. We are so happy we chose The Mill to host our guests. Thank you for making our reception everything we dreamed of!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Cara M

I was married at the Mill on June 25th, 2016. Everyone says that something will go wrong on your wedding day, but I honestly have not one thing to complain about. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding. Corey and Kerry were completely professional, answering all of... Read More our questions every step of the way. I can't say enough how grateful I am to have been married at such a beautiful location.

Top Notch Gorgeous Classy Venue

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Kimberly W

My husband and I recently had our New Year's wedding at The Mill in Spring Lake. I can't say enough positive remarks about this venue. First of all it was at the suggestion of Don, the owner, for us to marry on NY Eve, and what an excellent idea it was. Once we received the go... Read More ahead from the church the planning went into full gear since we had only 6 months to plan. The staff at The Mill are very attentive and know their jobs. We booked our event with Kerry and wow she hit the pavement running and worked with us to execute and remind us of our deadlines (which is needed for a Christmas time wedding). Everything went off without a hitch. The food; the music; the cake, not to mention how beautifully decorated The Mill is at Christmas time. It felt Magical. The food was prepared fresh; served hot and delicious. Corey was our Maitre D, and I cannot say enough about this gem. He is everywhere, but his attention to detail and to the bride and groom are above amazing. he makes sure the bride eats; constantly checks up on the couple...just always there and ALWAYS with a smile. The staff at The Mill are pleasant as well. Everyone worked "together as a team" executing everything from serving to removing seamlessly. I am an older bride and pay attention to detail, this venue is top notch. When a bride says she wouldn't change a thing about her wedding, you know it was PERFECT. Thank you Don, Kerry, Corey and The Staff at The Mill for an amazing Wedding, one that my husband and I will cherish.

Beautiful Space, Beautiful Service

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Christie C

I had been to a wedding at The Mill in 2009, and when I visited last year while deciding on my own wedding venue, I knew that it was the perfect place for my special day. Kerry and Corey went out of their way to make absolutely everything about my wedding go smoothly, and the... Read More entire staff gave 150%+ to make sure that all of my guests were happy! I could not recommend this venue and their exceptional service any more! Cozy, romantic - it;s just perfect. Thank you so much for a memorable, beautiful day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Allison M

Our wedding at The Mill was more than we could have hoped for. After our very smooth rehearsal and "accessory drop off" I was curious and a little nervous to leave all of my hard work in someone else's hands to set up how I pictured it in my mind. Upon arrival I was amazed and... Read More delighted, it was exactly how I pictured it and the staff had even used some extra decor items along with their own enhancements to make each area from the ceremony space to the reception absolutely beautiful. Corey was the coordinator for the rehearsal and on the wedding day as well. He was pleasant, kind, and so efficient. If their were any hiccups I wasn't aware of them, and that was great. Kerry was also wonderful helping to make the planning process as simple as possible. She took over the position of banquet coordinator halfway through our planning process and never missed a beat. We chose The Mill for their excellent pricing options, friendly staff and beautiful surroundings. We were lucky enough to have a beautiful fall day and get married at their beautiful and well maintained outdoor lakeside ceremony space. The space upstairs for cocktail and reception is just as beautiful, with many windows over looking the lake. Overall, they know what they are doing at The Mill and we couldn't be happier with our wedding experience!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Jeff D

My wife and I had our wedding reception at The Mill in August 2014 and were thrilled with how everything went. The staff was amazing, our guests raved about the food and the setting was stunning. I would highly recommend The Mill to any couple looking to get married at the... Read More Jersey Shore.

Flawless wedding

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jess D

I just got married at the Mill on 8/1/15. I was looking for an "open, outside feel" without having guests being uncomfortable due to the weather so the Mill was perfect. The guests were only outside for 20 minutes for the ceremony. The ceremony space is breathtaking! Everyone... Read More came inside from 6-11 and could still enjoy the sunset over lake. The bright, open windows add so much to the room and you don't need to go overboard on flowers, because the scenery is picture perfect. The wedding coordinators, (there was a change-over while I was there so I had 2 different ones), were both very responsive to email. Corey helped guide us at the rehearsal dinner and day of. There was very minimal stress planning a wedding here. They know what they are doing and the service was great. All of my friends and family were very satisfied. Also, everyone was talking about the mashed potato bar at cocktail hour. There was more than enough food with the classic menu and I did not feel pressured to do any upgrades. I would recommend this venue to anyone, it was great!

disappointing wedding experience

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Jessica L

I wish I had more than 3500 characters to write my review on here. The PRO's: The Venue is gorgeous, beautiful views, updated decor. Booking my wedding was seamless and what i thought would lead to a perfect night. The CON's: Dropping my supplies and flowers off the night... Read More before was a disaster due to pure lack of communication within The Mill. At the Drop off appointment with Corey, I was told there was not room for my flowers and i would have to bring them back on the day of the wedding. However, Weeks prior, i was told me there would be plenty of storage and honestly, it was only 2 boxes of flowers. After realizing there was no way to deliver the flowers on the day of the wedding, i finally agreed to storing them in a fridge,as this was my only option. (then I was told that one time a bride's flowers died in the fridge the night before her wedding, why would you tell me that?) I heard from my wedding guests the food was good. My food (the brides) was terrible. I have a dairy allergy. I was told it would not be a big deal and they could accommodate. I was supposed to get an herb crusted stuffed chicken and salmon with lemon. I received plain steamed white chicken and plain steamed white fish. It came with a frozen broccoli medley (like the frozen kind). It was gross, so gross. I asked the waiter if he would eat it, (it looked that bad) he could not even answer me. I ordered the vegan option instead which was more appetizing but it took forever to come out of the kitchen. I do not recommend booking the mill if you have food allergies. They will just deduct the allergy causing element, instead of improvising and making an edible meal. I did not even get seasoning or a proper salad with veggies on it.They gave me shredded iceburg lettuce and while my groom got an amazing salad with veggies. Ridiculous. I know that some people say the reception party is not for you but for your guests.You probably wont be able to eat but that's the point...We specifically said hello's in the beginning of the night because I knew how good the food is and wanted to eat it! So disappointing! I also had many issues with Corey (my maitre d) the entire night, i just could not find him. I resorted in asking the bartender to find him for me. Overall, its sad... this is how i remember my wedding reception venue. My guests tell me the food was wonderful, but will i really know the truth? Ive been to the Mill plenty of times before for dinner and had no issues with the food (even with my allergy) or service. I just would not recommend it for a wedding. It also speaks lengths that I mailed and emailed a very elaborate review to The Mill telling them in detail all of my issues and I've never heard back from them.

Best of the best

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Rob B

We could not be happier with our choice of venues. Corey and Don came through in a big way. They made sure our every wish was met and service expectations exceeded. The staff was courteous and on top of all of our guests needs. Everything went off with out a hitch even... Read More though the weather was not wanting to cooperate. Corey orchestrated out day from arrival to departure making sure everything was smooth and perfect down to the last detail. If you are looking for an amazing experience, The Mill at Spring Lake Heights is the way to go. 5 star food, 5 star ceremony, 5 star service. We cant thank them enough for all of their hard work!