The Millennium Center

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Millennium Center, located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, offers a grand historic building to host your wedding celebration. The building was originally built in 1906 and used as a post office. When the towns of Winston and Salem merged in 1914, the building became the U.S. Federal Building before being shut down in the 1990s. The building has since been restored to its previous grandeur and is decorated with elegant chandeliers, large windows, vaulted ceilings in the ballroom and maple hardwood floors. It has become known nationally as a special events center that has been used by a number of celebrities. The building provides three different levels for you to host your event.

The Millennium Ballroom and Grand Lobby. This elegant ballroom can hold between 350 and 1500 people depending on what type of set up you wish to have for your wedding day. The lobby offers grand vaulted ceilings with decorative archways to welcome your guests into the venue. The ballroom itself is large and spacious, with polished concrete floors that provide a great space for dancing during your celebration.

The Court Room and Grand Jury Room. These two stylish rooms are located on the second floor of the venue. The Court Room can hold between 100 and 250 people depending on the type of reception you wish to have. The Grand Jury room can hold up to 125. The Court Room and Grand Jury room offer a setting for your wedding that is both whimsical and old fashioned. The Court Room is still set up and designed to look like a working court room. Your ceremony will be held in front of the judges bench with your guests actually sitting in the court's viewing area. The large windows in the venue let in lots of natural light, while the hardwood floors give the room an elegant feel.

The Speak Easy and Garden Rooms. These two rooms are located on the lower level of the building. The Speak Easy can accommodate between 150 and 300 guests. This space is decorated in brick and dark woods to make it feel just like a Prohibition-era speak easy. The Garden Room is ideal for small weddings and can hold up to 100 people. This L-shaped room is adjacent to the Speak Easy.

The Millennium Center offers a menu with numerous choices for each course to be served on your wedding day, including the options of buffets, stations or seated dinners. No matter which part of the building you chose to hold your event in, you get a large number of features included in your venue rental, including tall tables, linens and barstools for cocktail hour. All wedding packages also include floor length linens and napkins for the reception, available in your choice of white, ivory or black.

The reception space includes a large dance floor with LED lighting, a stage and a professional sound system for use by your DJ. Cake cutting service is also complimentary. There is also the option to add an additional audio-visual package to the event, while valet parking is available for a fee as well.

Couples that choose the Millennium Center for their wedding celebration are getting more than just a beautiful historic location, as the venue also prides itself on providing an impeccable level of service. To make sure your day lives up to your expectations, the venue also provides all of the following with each wedding package.

• Red carpet entrance
  • Complimentary menu tasting for four
  • White or mahogany Chiavari chairs with choice of cushions
  • Bone china with base plates or chargers
  • Silverware, glassware and serving pieces

Beautiful National Historic Landmark

Full service 5-star venue with three levels to host any event size. We have hosted over 1,000 wedding celebrations including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and going away parties. In house catering, full bar service, A/V, decor, design and planning. Award recipient of Best of the Knot and Couples Choice Awards for many years including 2015.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

101 W 5TH ST, WINSTON SALEM, NC (336) 723-3700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Brenda M D

Doyle-Bass Wedding 7/23/16 The Millennium Center creates incredible Memories that last a lifetime! Choosing to have the Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding & Reception there was the best decision my daughter ever made! She fell in love with the architecture of the building,... Read More which is amazing; but the best part of this place is Greg Carlyle, the owner; Kaitlyn, the event coordinator & his staff! They are, without a doubt, the best in the business. We had the rehearsal dinner in the lower level Speak Easy area & it is beautiful. Such atmosphere. Has wrapped white lighting across the ceiling, brick columns, a bar, small dance floor, sound access & is perfect for a romantic evening event. The wedding was in the Grand Ballroom & it is awesome! The ceiling is hung with crystal chandeliers & crystal draping with large columns washed in uplighting in your choice of colors. The sound system is unbelievable & is available for your DJ or band to use. The cocktail hour was in the huge hall and sitting area adjacent to the bar, which was serviced by properly dressed wait staff & bar tenders.. The reception was also in the Ballroom, which had been converted for dinner & dancing--all in a matter of one hour. There are beautifully adorned tables with gold chargers, centerpieces, candle light, bow tie napkins,-anything you ask for-along with all the specialty tables--candy buffet, guest registry, gift table, bridal portrait, cake table, photo booth & props. Everything was perfect! The DJ was center stage, with the couple's Logo on the dance floor. Now for the Food! I will tell you we heard raves all night about the food. Greg's chef and his staff out did themselves. They prepared our rehearsal dinner, food for cocktail hour, reception dinner & everything was perfection. The wait staff was so attentive to everyone, including preparing special meals for the kiddies, vegetarians, & those with certain allergies. There is nothing they cannot handle. On wedding day, Greg made sure the Bridal Party-20 of them- were not forgotten. He prepared food, of our choice, & delivered it to the dressing areas, for the guys downstairs & the ladies on the main floor. This included Mimosas! Immediately after the ceremony, he had food & drinks ready to grab as they boarded a trolley for outside photos. This special service kept them fed & hydrated, in what otherwise would have been a 12 hour day without a break. As the Bride & Groom prepared to leave at 11 pm, in a white horse and carriage, Kaitlyn (Greg's event coordinator) knew Monica & Joey had never had dinner. She ran to the carriage, with dinner for two & placed it on the seat for them to have later. This meant SO much to them and they enjoyed the wonderful reception meal together. Greg handles emergencies with grace. As the mother of the bride, I arrived late, with the photographer waiting on the wedding gown. In a rush to get inside, I ran to the trunk & found I had locked the car with the wedding dress inside! I walked into Greg's office frantic, knowing my daughter would be beyond upset. Greg calmly said, "It's ok. We'll get it. Don't tell her." He got on the computer, had AAA on the phone, explained the emergency, gave directions, & had me go have my makeup done as if all was well.. Long story short, Greg met AAA, got the dress out & the bride never knew until hours later. Service WAY beyond what is expected. Greg is GREAT !!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Summer H

The Millennium Center staff made sure that our wedding exceeded our every expectation! Greg and Kaitlyn are AMAZING to work with, and make everything incredibly easy. They were patient, knowledgeable, professional, and courteous during every interaction. We had both our ceremony... Read More and reception on-site, and each space is incredibly flexible and beautiful. Since they have all the rentals you will need and on-site catering, it makes wedding planning SO much easier and affordable. Many items that other sites will charge extra for come standard here. The food is delicious, and the chef can take any idea you have and make it a reality. The entire staff went to great lengths to make sure that our wedding day was fun and stress-free. I highly recommend the Millennium Center for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Phillip J

The Millennium Center is a beautiful venue! Greg, his wife, & Kaitlyn were an amazing team. They all were so easy to work with and very understanding. Kaitlyn is an awesome assistant to them. She responded to every email, help with every detail, & was THE BEST Day-of... Read More Coordinator. The staff was friendly and professional! I will definitely be referring the Millennium Center to all my family and friends. Mr. & Mrs. Johnson

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lauren G

I had a wonderful wedding reception experience at the Milennium center. I would definitely recommend you check them out if you are looking for a venue. The food is delicious and the staff is very accommodating.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Erika B

Had our September wedding here and it was absolutely perfect. Greg made sure everything was as we had discussed in planning and the food was absolutely to die for. A stunning venue and amazing partners to work with.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Alex G

The Millennium Center set a new bar for extraordinary customer service. The owner Greg was the first to hug us hello and hug us goodbye. Kaitlyn was with us the entire time and is hands down one of the most talented people we have met. We own a business consulting company and... Read More are in entertainment ourselves so we interact with many people. I do not say we experienced THE best of THE best lightly! We walked away after having a perfect wedding and we learned how fantastic the customer experience can truly be. I would say we paid less than the value we got... when is the last time any of us could say that. We are so thankful.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

The Millennium Center is a breath-taking venue and the structure itself needs minimal decor for an event to look beautiful. My celebration of vows was July 15, 2016. The night of my event was flawless and I did not have to do anything besides eat, drink, dance, and have fun.... Read More Greg, Kaitlyn and the staff at MC stayed out of my hair but did everything they needed to do to make sure the evening flowed smoothly. The only reason I put 4 instead of 5 stars is the unorganized feeling leading up to the event itself, even the morning of. I realize that the MC staff work on a flexible schedule but sometimes it was very difficult to communicate back and forth. The day of was a little hectic (which was to be expected) but many of the staff did not start doing their part of setting up until right before the cocktail hour started and that had me slightly on edge. I did receive phenomenal feed back on the food and it truly was so amazing and not your typical wedding food. It's been over a month and people are still talking about the food and the ballroom where we held the event. With this venue you get quality service and the freedom to make the event exactly what you want it to be. I highly recommend this space for your event.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Rachel B

We had our wedding at the Millennium Center over Memorial Weekend and it could not have been better. It is such a beautiful venue in the heart of downtown Winston Salem which was great for our out of town guests. We worked with Greg leading up to the wedding day and he... Read More always made himself available to us and every time we met with him he gave us a walk through of what our wedding would be like from start to finish. He really painted a picture and has an eye for detail. One huge benefit of The Millennium Center is that they can do pretty much everything in house. Greg and his team staged the wedding and flipped the ballroom into the reception immediately afterwards. They provided all the tables, chairs, linens, candles & holders, everything! They offer a variety of options for all decor which really allows you to have the look you are going for. We had them provide our dinner and one common theme after the wedding is everyone raved about how good the food was. Everyone agreed that the food was the best they had ever had at a wedding. We had their appetizers during our cocktail hour which consisted of bruschetta made with local tomatoes, and crab cakes. For dinner we had a fresh salad followed by chicken and been tenderloin with fresh vegetables. All local ingredients. We did a family style dinner which was a first for them but they made it perfect. Greg himself presented the dishes to every table personally and made sure everyone was aware of what was in front of them, this was a very nice personal touch. Every member of the staff was incredibly accommodating and made sure that all of our guest had what they needed and had a great time. Greg truly made us feel that our wedding was the most important event of the year for them and they perfectly executed every part of the day. Greg even joined us on the dance floor and enjoyed the party with us, which was AWESOME! I cannot begin to express how perfect everything was and how wonderful our entire experience was working with Greg and his team. If you can book your wedding at The Millennium Center you definitely should, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Catherine W

You can't go wrong with the Millennium Center! We held our November 21st, 2015 wedding reception here and it was absolutely FANTASTIC! Greg Carlyle and his team were phenomenal and absolutely an integral part to pulling off such a special evening. Literally, my every... Read More wish/request was granted! Through all of the planning and decor & vendor selections, Greg was there to assist with suggestions and referrals and never once steered me wrong. And then to the actual day of, from getting ready in the bridal suite to tearing up the dance floor in to the night, we could not have asked for a more perfect celebration. The building itself is so special and really just a sight to behold and then on top of that, the support staff really has the wedding thing down to a science. One item that was really important to me was that the food be mind-blowing, and Chef Pat and Artisan really delivered - people are still talking about the MASSIVE charcuterie display. Also, I remember at first being a bit wary about not hiring a day of coordinator, but just as Greg reassured me, we stayed completely on schedule and the event flowed flawlessly. Our reception was simply perfection, and I am just SO thankful for the Millennium Center and team for all that they did to pull it off. This place is the epitome of elegance and like I stated in the beginning of this review, you can't go wrong with the Millennium Center!!

Would do it ALL over again

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

My husband and I actually live in Greensboro, NC. We found that there was NO venue that had as much personality that the Millennium Center without having to literally rebuild it from the ground up. From beginning to end, Greg and his entire staff were extremely friendly,... Read More knowledgeable, and helpful with our process of planning THE best wedding reception ever :) People still talk about how nice Greg was, how great the food was, and how amazing the venue looked til this day. If I could do it ALL over again, I certainly would. I recommend the shrimp and grits in the martini glass as an appetizer, it was a HIT!

Father of the Bride/Millennium Center

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Though my wife and daughter did most of the wedding/reception planning, our family could not have been happier with the quality and care to detail we received at the Millennium Center. Greg Carlyle, the host at the Millennium Center was such a joy and expert; he made the... Read More planning fun and relaxed. The venue was gorgeous, well staffed, and the food was the best! Guests were so happy and impressed, many gushing with compliments. The entire wedding, cocktail hour, and reception was at the M. Center and made it very easy for our guests to relax and enjoy. We'd love to plan another event here, because it was so fantastic! This venue is very unique and we strongly recommend. Thanks Greg and M. Ctr. staff.

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Elizabeth T

My experience with Greg and the staff at the Millennium Center was nothing short of amazing! I knew the first time I visited that was the place I wanted to have my Wedding Reception. From the very beginning, Greg made my husband and I feel at ease and that we were truly... Read More important. With Greg and his staff in charge, I did not worry about anything. From planning the menu to the table arrangements, Greg made sure my every wish was carried out. We truly had the reception of my dreams- it was better than I could have ever imagined. The venue itself is stunningly beautiful- the space speaks for itself. We did not have to add a lot of decorations due to the natural beauty of the ballroom. The Millennium Center is absolutely spectacular- from the amazing staff, delicious food and overall environment, our reception was breathtaking. I highly recommend The Millennium Center!

The Millennium Center-Winston Salem

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Lorraine A

The Millennium Center exceeded our family's expectation repeatedly on many wonderful levels throughout the wedding planning season. Greg Carlyle, proprietor, and CEO gives such kind, attention to detail advice and guidance--I just don't know how we would have gone through the... Read More year without him. He and the M. Center made the process fun, exciting, and unique. He helped us avoid pitfalls with good with great advice from one who has years of experience in entertainment. Our guests were blown away with the organization; so were we!! The food served, which was first an hour cocktail party prior to a sit down dinner was delectable and so complimented by our guests. Honestly, it was the best I've eve had at a wedding reception: the reason is, it is made on site and served straight from stove to /oven to the table, piping hot and delicious. The Millennium Center is over 100 years old and the ambiance is over the top and is huge. Our daughter got married upstairs in the "Court Room"--but there are many areas and knooks and crannys that make entertainment fascinating. Photos from the roof top of the couple and WS skyline were divine! Our guests loved not having to drive from ceremony to a reception place, made it easy to go from ceremony to lobby for cocktail area and then to ballroom for sit down dinner/dancing and music. Thank you Greg and staff, you all are the best!! Thank you Grey, staff, and M. Ctr., Lorraine

Pure Perfection

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

I cannot say enough about the complete perfection that the Millennium Center is. Greg and his entire staff went above and beyond not only on my wedding day but throughout the process of visiting (which we did multiple time) taking tours of the entire venue, menu tastings, etc.... Read More I NEVER felt like I was just another bride. Every person on his staff called me by name and remembered who I was each time I came. Greg was always available to meet in person or discuss details over the phone or email. The building itself has beautiful details that made for the perfect place for our wedding. We were able to make the ballroom "our own" with lighting details, and decor that fit our style. You can do so much (or even do so little) and the Millennium Center will be the place that makes your dream wedding into a reality. The food at the Millennium Center is beyond reproach. We have served/butlered cocktail hour appetizers, which elevated the feel/vibe of that hour. For dinner, we served a salad and shrimp and grits, then had a buffet for the main course. I cannot say enough how delicious this food was. Greg also kept our drinks and plates full throughout the night so that my groom and I were able to mingle and visit. Greg and his staff took the "worry" out of everything. My husband and I were beyond blessed to have Greg and all the staff at the Millennium Center taking care of our wedding and reception.

Ceremony & Reception Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015

I have to begin this review with many, many, thanks to Greg. Greg & his wife, Edy, are amazing people! We had our ceremony in the courtroom upstairs, the cocktail hour in the Maya Angelou bar & the reception in the grand ballroom. The beauty of the building really takes your... Read More breath away. The day we toured, the ballroom was set up for a wedding reception & my at the time fiance, and my mother knew from the look on my face that there was no need to go anywhere else. I absolutely loved every moment of the planning. Greg is willing to do whatever you need! There was a particular cake table we wanted that he was willing to create for us. The FOOD is AMAZING. He has several vendors that he is used to working with & it made me feel so comfortable knowing these were tried & true professionals (our DJ was fab, thanks to Greg!). We had such a wonderful time. Everything was wonderful, even down to the morning of our event when I received a pep-talk for Greg when there was a slight bridal party drama going on. One of my favorite moments was showing my dad the ballroom for the first time as it was being set up & him & Greg shared a moment where they both teared up. For all the complements we received, we really had to give credit to the Millennium Center. They do it ALL. Set up, clean up, chairs, tables, linens! They will even do your centerpieces if requested. We had an open bar, prime rib, chicken, eggplant rollatini, assorted artisan rolls, fresh salad with locally sourced ingredients like Strawberries... It was amazing. We hardly had to lift a finger with any of our wedding planning! *The Millennium center is also very willing to work with you to help keep costs down- for example we substituted their typical steak choice for Prime Rib which happened to be my husband & my fathers favorite cut of meat anyway!

Nothing Short Of Amazing

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Abby J

Words could never do justice to the amazing job Greg and the amazing staff at the Millennium Center did to make our wedding all that we had ever dreamed it would be. The Millennium Center is the only wedding venue I visited/priced. I just knew when I walked in the door that I... Read More didn’t need to look any further. From beginning to end, Greg was always available, quick to respond to emails or calls, personable, always willing to give suggestions and the pricing was more than fair. There aren’t many wedding venues where everything is included in the price. We were very thankful for this, as I cannot imagine how stressful my planning would have been if I would have had to worry about renting/bringing linens and seat covers and center pieces, etc. The fact that the Millennium Center was a one stop shop simply saved my sanity during the whole process! In addition, Greg was so helpful - from day one the pricing was laid out, with different options on food, beverages, rooms to hold different events, etc. He was very upfront on what the costs were, what he could do to help keep costs down, and most importantly, he was very honest on what he thought was worth spending money on and what just hadn't worked in the past. He was more than accommodating on several occasions when we wanted to stop by on a whim (we were planning from out of town). You could just really tell that he cares about the people that walk in his office and making their events wonderful. He puts 100% into everything he does. From the food tasting in his restaurant, where he and his wife served us like they were waiters and gave in depth descriptions of each and every appetizer, entree and side they served, to making sure we were all fully stocked with champagne and beer and soft drinks on the day of the wedding, every last detail was covered without me having to double check him or worry that he'd forget something. That is truly amazing and was such a relief. His staff on the day of the wedding gave top notch service that you'd expect at a 5 star restaurant/hotel. We actually had a waiter follow us outside while we were taking pictures to make sure that we weren't being left out of the cocktail hour. The food was absolutely amazing. It was served on time, was fresh and all of our guests raved about it. We also had several attendees with food allergies and they were taken care of with no problems. I have had several friends comment that the Millennium Centers Shrimp and Grits are the best they've ever eaten. I have to agree! Greg and his staff also designed all of our flowers and did a great job of listening to and creating exactly what I wanted. He is talented at so many things! I just cannot and do not want to imagine what my wedding day would have been like had it been held somewhere else. I full heartedly believe that no one holding a wedding and/or wedding reception at The Millennium Center would ever be disappointed or regretful. Thank you Greg and your staff for such an amazing day! We could not have asked for anything more and will recommend you to everyone we know that is looking for a venue in the W-S area!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Ellen C

Greg Carlyle at Millennium Center was the best choice we made for our September 26 wedding. The service was impeccable. Food beyond delicious. Guidance and input valuable. And never a worry about how they would perform. Total confidence in their commitment to excellence.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Maddie F

All in all, this venue is great, but the owner of this venue never once wrote anything down and got a lot of our details wrong. We requested a white stage for our ceremony and when we showed up on our wedding day we had to have our ceremony on a black carpet, which was very... Read More disappointing because our colors were very light and it will be seen in all of our pictures. It took him weeks to respond to emails at times and didn't have an assistant or second contact that we could reach out to. He misquoted us several times and tried to add $1,500 to our signed agreement 3 weeks before our wedding date. He's a very nice guy and ended up working most details out in the end, but he just needs some extra help because brides need someone who is responsive. I was stressed up until the minute I walked down the aisle. The venue itself is very nice and the food was great, but there was a lot of stress involved in planning our wedding day. We brought our parents to a "planning meeting" a few months before the wedding and he was 30 minutes late and then just ended up giving us a tour of the venue for the third time instead of deciding on any details. On the day of our wedding his staff was wonderful, but that was the only time I worked with or met any of them. If you do choose this venue, I highly recommend using a wedding planner to deal with the details and to make sure EVERYTHING gets written down.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

Our daughter's wedding reception in the Speakeasy was excellent thanks to Greg Carlyle, Lady Carlyle, Frasier, and all of the support staff at The Millennium Center. The venue was such fun to coordinate our party around. They have so many of the amenities that a great wedding... Read More needs; super food, great drinks, beautiful table linens and decorations, a fun and attractive decor.... We had a terrific event and enjoyed working with the MC very much. They made a very stressful occasion - a complete pleasure. We are very, very grateful.

Perfection

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Emily M

I was married less than a week ago and couldn't wait to return to write these guys a review. Perfection is an understatement - Greg, Jon, and all of the team were THE most amazing people to work with. Greg answered every question very quickly and Jon worked with us personally to... Read More make sure the set up was everything I envisioned. Myself, my groom, and my parents felt so pampered through the entire process. People are continually telling me how great the food was, and how great the service was. The food was amazing and Greg easily worked with our budget to give me what I wanted in a classy buffet style. The service was on par for a 4-star restaurant. Myself and the groom had our plates served to us, champagne bottle service at our table, and continuous servers asking us if we needed anything. Unlike most people I actually ate at my wedding! I can't say enough about these guys and would recommend them ten times over. Worth every single penny!

Timeless Elegance

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Deniece M

We had our wedding at the Millennium Center in August of 2014 and it was the best venue we could have chosen! It was beautiful, classic, elegant and perfectly situated in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem where we call home. The hassle-free planning process moves at your own... Read More speed and you can customize your event to fit easily into your budget. The Millennium Center is perfect for any size event (ours was 250 people), and your guests will talk about the venue for weeks following your wedding. The staff was accommodating the day and night of our wedding and the staff did their part to make sure that we remained hydrated throughout the night and that we actually had a chance to eat our dinner. You'll not regret getting married at OR having your reception at the Millennium Center. Greg and his team are attentive, personable and they do the leg work so you can relax and enjoy the party.

Great!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Melissa F

Everything about the Millennium Center was amazing! They provide everything from the food, tables, chairs, sound system, waiters, etc. making planning a reception pretty easy. The owner, Greg, is a really amazing man and will work with you to make your day perfect. The staff are... Read More also all very kind and helpful, and put up with me rearranging the front area about 3 times before I found a configuration I liked. The food was also incredible, and the wait staff were courteous and efficient. Everyone complimented us on the amazing meal. At the beginning of our reception, the sound system messed up a little and one of the staff members immediately came to fix it, and I appreciated his swiftness in identifying and fixing the problem. I would recommend the Millennium Center 100%-- it was a great experience and a wonderful reception!

A dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Kristen M

Everything was better than I could have ever imagined! Greg and his staff treated us like their own family and did their best to quickly accommodate every request, no matter how strange and indecisive, it might have been. The entire planning process was easy and stress free!

You should have your wedding here, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Natassia S

The Millennium Center was the best choice to have the wedding reception of our dreams. The space is one of a kind, the staff is second to none, and the catering was so fantastic it will be praised for years to come. We had our wedding on a Sunday so we got a very good discount.... Read More We had the location all day and all night long. Greg's staff were serving guests from 4:00 in the afternoon until midnight. The customer service here was great, I feel like they really listened to all of my ideas and made everything happen that I wanted. I came in with some very different ideas and instead of discouraging me they actually were impressed with my taste in food and decor and executed everything very well. I will continue to recommend the Millennium Center for future brides who are tired of the standard hotel ballroom.

Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Laura K

The Millennium Center is definitely the place for an amazing wedding! Don't let the outside discourage you(my husband was really worried it was across the street from the transit center) but when you are inside it is like a different place. We had our ceremony and reception in... Read More the grand ballroom with the cocktail hour in the main lobby. The "flipping" of the room was a little longer than I anticipated but in the end it was all worth it. SO many people have said it was such an amazing wedding, venue, décor, and every person I talked to said how amazing the food was and they wanted seconds. Somehow the rest of our cake squares weren't put out so everything thought the cake was gone and we really had a ton left over. Greg, John and their entire crew were awesome and so helpful and worked so hard. I think each one of them came up to us to see if we needed anything. The room can be transformed into anything you may dream of. Greg (the owner) responds to emails quickly and provides all the info you could need. Definitely the best choice we could've picked for our wedding...it went by way to fast and I'd love to have it all over again!