The Oaks at Heavenly - Helotes Hill Country Venue

Helotes' newest Hill Country venue! From its amazing Swarovski chandelier hanging over the beautiful ballroom, to the gorgeous wrought iron arbor on the ceremony site, The Oak at Heavenly has amenities like no other. Watch as the oak trees light up at dusk, transforming the grounds into an unforgettable romantic wonderland. The Oaks at Heavenly is a must tour for your special event. Mahogany chiavari chairs, linens of your choice, and china are all included in the price. It is an affordable, pristine venue and the perfect place to host your unforgettable event. Join us for our Open House on February 10, 2018 from 12-4pm!

18826 Bandera Rd, Helotes, TX (210) 988-3334

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Natalie B

Loretta and her team are the absolute best! From the beginning, Loretta was very welcoming, and was very personable. I truly felt catered too and not like just another bride! There was always follow up, and always a solution. The venue is absolutely beautiful and perfect for... Read More photo ops!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Lauren P

Loretta saved my wedding!!! I booked this venue when it was still "Sienna Pointe" and OMG! The way Loretta and her team have transformed this place is amazing! It was like a whole new venue! Everything turned out beautiful, and although there were a few hiccups with... Read More communication while new people were being hired, everything worked out in the end. I am so grateful that they took over this venue and provided me with the wedding of my dreams.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Britany B

Thanks Carrie & Loretta for all of your help with my wedding, it was beautiful! They were very detailed and responsive and followed through with everything they promised. Everything went smoothly and we had plenty of space for what I had envisioned in the setup. Thanks... Read More again!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Matthew C

The Oaks gave us a perfect wedding. Carrie took wonderful care of us throughout the process, as did Loretta. My wife and I planned our own wedding, and these two were completely accommodating and communicative throughout. They played an integral role in making our (read: my... Read More wife's) vision a reality. As for the physical venue, we loved it. The bride's and groom's suites were comfortable and well-furnished. The area where we held the ceremony, just beyond the suites, was shaded and breezy. Our wedding took place in the middle of June on a ~95 degree day at 6pm, but it was comfortable during the short ceremony. The reception venue served us well too. The lighting was perfect and the chandelier was beautiful, and there was plenty of space for our 175 guests. This beautiful Hill Country setting also provides for wonderful photo opportunities. Some of our favorites were the gazebo and the swing at sunset, but our photos from inside the reception venue came out great as well. In summary, we are definitely hosting our next wedding here!

Loretta Ortiz

My name is Loretta Ortiz, my husband and I are the proud owners of Heavenly Gourmet Catering. We recently celebrated our 20th Wedding vow renewal. We purchased The Oaks at Heavenly and plan to bring to it the same high standards of customer service required to be worthy enough to be in your dream. When booking The Oaks at Heavenly, please know that our home is your home. With 14 years of stellar, impeccable service under our belt we know how to reach for the sky in order to fulfill the dreams you have for your Blessed day. We are thrilled for the opportunity to serve you.