The Oaks at Salem

Apex, NC

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Estate, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

6304 Old Jenks Rd, Apex, NC (919) 387-4158
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

Perfect Venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Tamara H

April and Joslin are angels sent from above!!! April is the owner of the Oaks and Joslin is the coordinator for your wedding day. We met with April twice before deciding on the Oaks, but our decision was not a hard one to make. The Oaks is BEAUTIFUL. Pictures do not do it... Read More justice and it is perfect for your wedding day! I'm convinced that April is always within 5 feet of her phone b/c when you email her, you will get a response AND SOON! She's quick and always has an answer for you. Joslin and her are great with helping you picture your wedding day. With all of the planning it takes to put on a wedding, I never worried about anything with these two. To April and Joslin, THANK YOU so much for everything you did for Jake and I! We will always be recommending the Oaks!

AMAZING.

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Amy M

Words cannot describe this beautiful venue and quality of service The Oaks at Salem provides. April Maness, the owner of The Oaks, was absolutely wonderful in accommodating our needs and wants and helping us throughout each and every step of our wedding plans. She always... Read More answered all of our questions and concerns in a very timely manner--we never had to wait for her response. Provided in our cost was 2 floors of the stunning home, 4000sqft white tent w/ lighting, vallet service, 200 white chairs, tables and linens for 13 tables, numerous vases and candle holders, and not to mention the most amazing staff that helped to make my wedding a dream come true. Not to mention the country barn for pictures, beautiful pond, and LARGE maple tree across the water which made for a picture perfect spot for the wedding party. If you are looking for an elegant venue (with a touch of southern country) in the Raleigh area that doesn't consist of hotels and street parking...The Oaks at Salem is the place for you! You will NOT be disappointed!! Thank you, The Oaks at Salem, for a fairytale day my husband and I will never forget!!

Beautiful wedding venue!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Sara V

I got engaged in August and because my husband is a college football coach, we had two weekends we could get married; they just happen to be two of the busiest wedding weekends in June. April, the owner, responded to my initial email within about an hour. I think I can speak of... Read More behalf of other brides when I say responsiveness during the planning process is extremely important. April is the most responsive vendor I hired. The Oaks at Salem is simply breathtaking. We had quite a few children at our reception, and they just loved the lake, all the grass to run around on, and the rope swing. My husband and I even got some cute pictures on the swing. The lake provided a bit of a breeze which was wonderful on a June evening. The staff at the Oaks was great. At my brother's wedding, we had to do the clean-up ourselves, which took quite a long time. According to my mom, the staff at the Oaks had everything broken down and cleaned up shortly after my husband and I left. I know my family really appreciated that. If you're looking for a beautiful outdoor/indoor venue, please check out the Oaks at Salem. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Brandee B

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Our day-of coordinator, Joslin, was amazing and made sure the day went smoothly, and we had nothing to worry about except enjoying the day! They gave us a list of preferred vendors which helped finding everything we needed to make the day... Read More perfect. Highly recommended. - Brandee & Lee

2017-09-06T17:57:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Caitlin Noelle V

The Oaks at Salem were amazing. From finding them to the end of my wedding night, Veni was there to help me with every question, request and issue. She helped make sure everything ran smoothly as well as kept me calm. The venue is beautiful and definitely helped me achieve my... Read More idea of a southern garden wedding. The wedding was perfect. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kathryn S

The Oaks at Salem was our wedding and reception venue. The grounds and house are immaculate and such a perfect setting for a wedding and reception or any other party needs. There were a lot of things included in the price including most chairs, most tables, some linens, a day... Read More of coordinator, use of the property for 10 hours on the day of the wedding, use of the property for engagement pictures/ bridal portraits, a bridal and grooms suite for the day of your event, free valet for your event, and a day of coordinator. That was a great bonus for me so I didn't have to get much extra. The coordinators there are FABULOUS! they will help you with anything and everything. There are a few negatives that we knew going into our event. They have a preferred vendors list to help get you started but you MUST use a caterer off of their list (they also charge caterers 10% of total food bill for a service fee which you end up paying for). The music must end by 10:30 and everyone offsite by 11 pm. They were great and I will gladly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Ashley S

The Oaks at Salem staff are true professionals. They are organized, efficient, kind and they absolutely made our wedding day perfect! Veni/Joslin were so helpful throughout the process (and extremely fast to respond). We definitely couldn't have chosen a better venue to get... Read More married. The day of our wedding was so well orchestrated by them that it was a very stress free day for us. Thank you ladies so much for all of your hard work, your suggestions from day one and for just being so damn nice. I recommend anyone interested in a beautiful, classy outdoor venue with amazing organizers to get married at the Oaks at Salem. P.S. Veni – You rock!