Book Your Wedding with The Oaks Event Center

A BALLROOM IN BURLESON, TX

Located just south of Fort Worth, Texas, the Oaks Events Center is the largest special events venue in Burleson, catering to idyllic outdoor or indoor ceremonies and stunning receptions of up to 250 guests. A newly constructed building situated next to the main clubhouse at Southern Oaks Golf Club, this spacious 5,000-square-foot events space features stylish architecture and an elegant, modern interior with all the necessary amenities.

Couples may opt to transform the space into a romantic wedding chapel should they wish for an indoor ceremony. The Southern Oaks' beautiful golf course and its meticulously manicured grounds also offer scenic spots for couples who desire to exchange vows in a dreamy outdoor setting. Numerous fantastic photo locations are also scattered across the grounds, from the events center’s iconic Texas limestone exterior to a striking stone fireplace.

After saying "I do," your party then transitions to the expansive patio space for cocktail hour, where guests enjoy the fabulous views over drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Wood-burning fireplaces on the patio make it a great choice for any season, allowing guests to still escape for a quiet evening chat outdoors even in colder weather.

The main reception is held inside the Oaks Event Center, where guests enjoy an evening of fine dining, sophisticated drinks and lively dancing. A small stage inside the space offers room for a live band, while the large, open layout allows you to customize the space to your needs.

All-inclusive, full-service wedding packages from the Oaks Event Center provide most of the necessary amenities and services needed for an absolutely memorable affair. All catering is handled by the venue and couples choose from a range of delectable wedding menus carefully crafted by the venue’s executive chef. As well, to-be-weds work closely with the executive chef and events team to design a custom wedding menu that reflects their personality and fits their budget.

In addition to the main event spaces, the bride and groom each have access to their own spacious suites to provide a private place to prepare before the ceremony. Both suites are comfortable and well-appointed and the bridal suite comes complete with a beautiful three-way pedestal mirror for doing your hair and make-up.

As Oaks Event Center is located on the beautiful grounds of Southern Oaks Golf Club, there are some extra perks for golf enthusiasts.

• Couples wishing for a full wedding weekend can easily incorporate a round of golf into their event
  • Play the club’s challenging par-72 course can easily book a tee time the day before their wedding
  • Club also helps to arrange a fun pre-wedding tournament for you and any interested guests

The Perfect Place for Your Big Day!

The Oaks Event Center is the perfect venue for your wedding, reception, rehearsal dinner, shower or party. Enjoy expansive grounds nestled on the beautiful Southern Oaks Golf Course. Our 6,000 square ft ballroom can accommodate up to 250 seated guests. Have your wedding or reception indoors or outdoors in front of a beautiful stone fireplace overlooking our award-winning golf course. Rental of the venue includes tables seating 10, linens, silver Chiavari Chairs, china, flatware & more! Located just minutes from I-20 and 1-35 in Burleson, TX and convenient to anywhere in the DFW area. There are plenty of hotel accommodations close by for out of town guests. We also have amazing bride and groom suites for day of use, so everyone in your wedding party can get ready in style!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

13765 Southern Oaks Dr, Burleson, TX (817) 426-2400
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/23/2017

I don't know how you can have a wedding here when you can't leave a message because the mailbox is full, they don't reply to emails and Ashley is always out. My daughter and I have tried since Monday to speak with someone. If I can't get a hold of you to even get information,... Read More why would I trust that will change when I have question about my wedding?

2017-03-23T17:17:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Tina, I am so sorry that I have been able to get ahold of. I have been in the office every day this week and after we spoke on the phone I emailed you the quote before I left the office on Wednesday like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Haley W

I loved my wedding day! It was an amazing experience and I loved hearing everyone talk about how beautiful the venue was! Jessica was very helpful and answered questions quickly. I recommend this gorgeous place to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Sandra B

This was the second venue that we looked at after getting engaged. Jessica was amazing with a great attitude and patience to answer all of our questions that we had. I highly recommend her and the venue of course! Very excited, I can't wait to have a wedding there next year.

Meet The Events Director

Ashley Babatov

Ashley Babatov has been planning events for over 10 years. She graduated with a degree in Marketing from Abilene Christian University and began her career in event planning at Abilene Country Club. It was there she found her true passion for working with people and helping plan events. She then relocated to Burleson and began working as an Events Coordinator at Lost Oak Winery. Ashley became Events Director at The Oaks Event Center at Southern Oaks Golf Course earlier this year and is looking forward to helping you plan your perfect day!