The Oceanview of Nahant

Nahant, MA

View. Food. Fun. Love.

Most known for our incredible ocean views, our secluded “private island” feel, and our unwavering commitment to making your wedding the event of your life, the Oceanview of Nahant opens our door to you. We invite you to come visit us and experience true New England flair for your special day!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Zero Willow Road, Nahant, MA (888) 581-1301

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jennifer M

I can't thank oceanview enough for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!! From the very start, the staff at the oceanview were friendly, attentive, and so responsive to all of our questions. My husband and I were sold from the very beginning! Planning a wedding alone with my... Read More fiance living overseas was SO stressful, but Matt and Allison made this process so easy! Every question was answered and every email responded to immediately! I never felt alone in this process bc of them :) Our wedding day itself seemed flawless bc of their impeccable attention to detail and of course bc of Ralph! He was alongside My husband and I for whenever we needed him, making sure the day/night was perfect. From keeping us on schedule to helping bustle my dress, there was nothing he couldn't do. ALL of our guests raved about the food, and I couldn't get enough of my meal. And of course the views...beautiful! From the amazing bar/lounge/cocktail area to the gorgeous ballroom and of course sweeping views of the Atlantic, it was pure beauty. The consensus was this was the best wedding attended in awhile (and our international guests were very impressed). Allison made the planning process and final meeting seem like a breeze. We knew we were in good hands and that makes for a very calm bride ladies!!! 150% recommend this venue as your first and only choice!

2017-01-11T13:08:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jen and Micheal! It was our sincere pleasure to host your wedding day and we appreciate you taking the time to write us this amazing review! Congratulations! Let's see some photos!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Christa M

The Oceanview of Nahant is absolutely amazing! We researched numerous venues before choosing the Oceanview. It has beautiful views of the water and the staff are outstanding: flexible, responsive, thoughtful, and unbelievably helpful. I had countless questions throughout the... Read More wedding planning process and Matt was there the whole way to help me. We even met the owners on several occasions. We were struck by how down-to-earth and involved they are. Genuinely nice people who care about making each couple's night special. They went out of their way to help us bring our vision to life. We would be remiss not mention to food! It is absolutely outstanding. We didn't have high hopes for wedding food - but this is off the charts. Our guests raved about it (we would highly recommend the short ribs and the sliders). The best part is that the Oceanview is affordable. Unlike other venues that nickel and dime you (trust me, this is most venues), the Oceanview is upfront with all of the costs and does not pressure you into anything. It was such a relief to work with people who are more concerned about making your day wonderful rather than finding more ways to extract money out of you. We would highly recommend the Oceanview. It is an amazing location with the most helpful and thoughtful staff you will find. (and they treat their vendors incredibly well - which is not true for a lot of other venues). We would choose them again and again!!

2015-11-04T12:30:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christa and Justin! It was an honor to host your gorgeous wedding. You put so much heart and soul into every detail and we loved every moment that we were able to spend with you both during planning and on your wedding day.... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Joanna H

My husband and I booked our September 2014 wedding way back in October of 2012, when it was under old management. We were a little nervous at first when we heard that it was bought by new owners, but let me tell you…this place is amazing! It no longer looks outdated, the menu is... Read More fantastic, and the location is just the best! We loved that they only host one wedding at a time. Not only do you not have to worry about Joe Shmoe wandering over from the wedding being held in the next room, but you can trust that the attention is truly being paid to your wedding that day. Oceanview is absolutely beautiful with a great atmosphere, and our wedding was flawless. Our guests loved the food and the hors d'oeuvres, and raved about the slush bar. Everyone is so accommodating, polite, and hard working. Brenda answered my million questions without being phased, and was quick to reply when I e-mailed her. Matt, Michael and Ralph were great as well; you can tell that they really want everything to go right and for their guests to be happy. I can’t say enough positive things about Oceanview and the management, and highly recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding! You will not regret booking with Oceanview!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Megan M

We can't thank the Oceanview enough for giving us a perfect wedding on 7/29/17. Everyone who works there is was calm and supportive throughout the entire process so I knew our wedding would be amazing, but the Oceanview still managed to exceed my expectations. Our guests loved... Read More the food. Our family kept commenting on how fresh and delicious everything was and were especially impressed when the chef came up to introduce himself. Ralph made sure everything went according to schedule and that my husband and I did everything we were supposed to do. I'll never forget the cake cutting when he actually scored the cake so we knew where to cut and told us exactly how to place our hands on the knife. My husband and I were so thankful because we had no idea what we were doing! I highly recommend the s'mores and the fire pit finale. It was so nice to be able to slow down, relax, and talk more with our guests at the end of the night. Finally, the best part about the Oceanview is the view. It is simply stunning. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was and loved taking pictures out on the deck. It was the perfect backdrop for a perfect day.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jose S

Such a beautiful location and amazing staff...they made my wedding more than special...thank you so much oceanciew..if you havent chosen your venue definitely consider this place youll be more than satisfied.

2017-07-21T17:07:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to know that you were pleased with the outcome of your big day! We appreciated being able to be a part of it. Congratulations! Team OV!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kaley L

My husband and I had our reception at Oceanview on 6/3/17. I can’t say enough good things about this venue and its staff! From the moment we toured it two years before our wedding date, we knew this was the place for us. With an unbeatable view of the ocean, remarkable... Read More renovations, and delicious food, I can guarantee that you will not find a better wedding venue on the North Shore. Throughout the entire planning process, Allison and Matt were very quick to respond whenever I had a question. About 3 weeks before our big day, we met with Allison to go over every detail. She was very good at reminding us of things that we may not have thought about, and she even came up with an awesome signature drink for us to serve to our guests! Two days before the wedding, we dropped off all of our wedding décor (guestbook, card box, place cards, etc.) and the Oceanview staff made sure it was setup perfectly on our wedding day. We had nothing to worry on our wedding day about thanks to Ralph and the rest of the staff. Ralph made sure that we were always on time and everyone was where they were supposed to be. (This was very helpful, because the day flies by without you even noticing it!) Our guests could not stop raving about the hors d’oeuvres throughout the night. Also, you HAVE to try the raspberry champagne. We have had people that normally don’t like champagne asking us where to buy it because it is that delicious. We ended our night with a dance on the beach surrounded by our friends and family holding sparklers, and it was the most memorable moment of my life. Thank you Oceanview for helping us create beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!

2017-07-21T17:12:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a heart-felt letter! We love the champagne too and get RAVE REVIEWS on it all the time! It is the only champagne toast we have found where all the guest... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kristin J

We got married at the Oceanview on June 10, 2017 and I cannot begin to explain how amazing the day was. Allison is AMAZING! My mother and I met with her to take a tour and she 100% sold us on getting married at Oceanview. My husband and I were engaged for two years and Allison... Read More stayed in touch with me the entire time answering all of my obnoxious emails. The day of the wedding I never felt stressed. Allison & Ralph were fantastic. My mother still talks about how sweet and kind Allison is. My guests are still raving about the short rib dinner and the late night bite Chinese food and obviously the gorgeous view. Oceanview (especially Allison) made my wedding day a dream come true and I will be forever thankful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Raven V

Wow, where do I even begin? Chris and I were married on June 23, 2017. From the moment I stepped through the doors at the Oceanview and was greeted by a friendly fellow named Matt, I knew this would be the place where I would get married. They are so detail oriented, it's truly... Read More remarkable. Everything about this venue is top-notch. The breathtaking views, the delectable food, the incredible service/bartenders... I could go on. It even smells good in there. They truly make you feel like you are the only people that matter to them. Matt was wonderful during our initial consult and subsequent meetings. He was very flexible and accommodating to our vision. The grand tasting they put on was out of this world, we had the best time. Our final meeting was held with Allison, and she could not be more of a sweetheart. Every single detail that was mentioned to her was executed flawlessly on the day of our wedding. Caitlin was also extremely nice and helpful on our wedding day. She truly went above and beyond helping out some of our elderly guests, and that did not go unnoticed. Last but not least, Ralph was a true hero. Not only did he keep us on schedule and ensure we had everything we needed, but when a guest accidentally stepped on my dress and one of my bustle hookups broke off, In a matter of mere seconds, Ralph sewed it right back in like nothing had happened. He is truly the best of the best. Thank you, Ralph! We have been getting phone calls from guests for the past two weeks, raving about the Oceanview. I can't tell you how many times the word "perfect" was used. If you are considering this venue, cancel your tours elsewhere, and look no further than right here. To the entire team at the Oceanview, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We had the absolute best day of our lives, and you made all our dreams come true. With love and eternal gratitude, Raven and Chris Coakley

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Sara P

From the moment we arrived for our first meeting, we knew that was where we had to get married. Everybody was so friendly, professional, quick to respond to ALL of my annoying questions (haha), and always seemed genuinely happy to be a part of the Oceanview team. It is very... Read More obvious that everyone there loves what they do, and they make it their own personal goal to make sure that we had the wedding of our dreams - and we really did. We were told in the beginning to let them take care of everything on the day of the wedding, and that made me a little worried since I can be a control freak! They really did have everything under control and we were able to have the time of our lives. The food was incredible, the staff was amazing, and don't even get me started on the view!!!! Our guests have been raving for the last three weeks about how perfect everything was. We cannot thank everyone at Oceanview enough for giving us the most amazing and memorable day of our lives!!! :-)

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Brittany H

We got married at The Oceanview on May 26, 2017 and I cannot imagine having had our celebration anywhere else! The view is of course stunning and the renovations are incredible! All of our guests have said that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to; from the ceremony at... Read More Beach Stone Terrace to the reception with the greatest food (I will never forget those grilled cheese with tomato soup shooters) and of course the S’mores fire-pit finale. Planning our wedding was easy with Allison & Matt, they were always very prompt with responses to any questions we had and willing to accommodate our requests. The day of we had Ralph to help us stay on track, he is amazing! Even when the weather looked like it wouldn’t cooperate, the staff was constantly checking the forecast for us and had multiple back up plans in place. We will never forget our incredible day at The Oceanview. Thank you so much to the staff and the incredible venue you’ve put together!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Rachel L

Having my wedding at the Oceanview was a dream come true. When we walked into the venue two years ago, we knew this was the place we wanted to be married. Since booking it, they have made a ton of amazing renovations including their beach stone terrace and a new entrance.... Read More Leading up to the wedding I had a ton of questions, and Matt answered them so quickly and patiently. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Ralph is amazing - he made sure we were at ease, knew exactly where to be, and helped bustle my dress! We have been getting calls for days since our wedding on 6/17/17 and truly had the most magnificent wedding imaginable. Thank you so much to an amazing group of people at an amazing venue!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Gina S

The Oceanview is truly the best venue in the world! After visiting a few years ago for a family wedding, I knew that this is the place I wanted to get married. And this was even before all of the changes that they've made inside and outside the venue. Every year the place just... Read More keeps getting better and better. It really just shows how much that the owners care as they are constantly making the venue better. Allison, Caitlin, Matt, Ralph and the rest of the team were so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. They were even nice enough to give me extra time to decide to on where I wanted to set my ceremony up because of changes in the weather. My guests are all still talking about how delicious the food was and they are a tough crowd.. You can't be the location and the view! I could not have imagined a more perfect place!

2017-06-13T18:58:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! It was our honor to be a part of your wedding day and we appreciate having had the opportunity! Congratulations and we wish you both the very best!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Megan V

I wanted to write this review because i feel its important for other brides to know about the professionalism and attention to details this venue offers. Although i didn't choose this venue(we chose to do destination) i did meet with Matt. Matt is wonderful, he is very upfront... Read More and honest about the pricing and this venue is very much a one stop shop. They have pay attention to the little things and do it right. I know i appreciated the extra add-on's that were included in the pricing. I hope other brides give this venue a look its a beautiful venue with everything you are looking for. I highly recommend this venue!!

2017-06-13T19:00:25 Response from the vendor

Thank You Very Much!!!!! We would have loved to be able to host you but appreciate you taking the time to tell other potential couples about us! Good Luck!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jonna M

Chris and I got married at the Oceanview of Nahant on June 24th, 2016. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect summer day! The weather was beautiful and the staff at Oceanview did an outstanding job with all the details! We were a little nervous at first because the new... Read More ceremony site was being constructed after we had already decided to have our wedding at the Oceanview, so we had no idea how things would look besides some blueprints. We put our faith in the Oceanview and they did not disappoint!!! The ceremony site was more beautiful than I imagined. Our reception was put together so well, and the food was amazing! From the cocktail hour with the raw bar, to the fabulous dinner with scallops and braised short ribs, to our "late nights bites" of delicious Chinese food, complete with containers for guest to take home, and our fire pit finale with the s'mores...everyone loved the food! Ralph was terrific, always checking in with us and making sure we had a drink, and coordinated everything perfectly so we didn't have to think about anything at all, except for each other and the fun we were having with family and friends. Matt, Allison and Brenda were wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process and were so nice, even when I felt like I was pestering them with my many emails! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Thank you Oceanview!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Danielle C

I’ve gone back and forth as to whether or not I should write a review; but here goes. I married my best friend at the Oceanview earlier this month; unfortunately, we did not receive the same stellar treatment indicated in the other reviews on this site. The good – The venue... Read More itself is absolutely gorgeous – the location, regardless of weather is beautiful. The food was fantastic. We received great feedback from our guests and the chef even came out to introduce himself. At the end of the day those were the highlights from our time at the Oceanview. I was not a demanding or stressed out bride. In total I sent 6 emails to the Oceanview with various questions in the last few months leading up to the wedding. In some instances in took up to three days to get a response and when I resent emails to include other parties in order to get a response I was made to feel like a rude inconvenience. I was disappointed in the staff on the day of my wedding. Everyone had talked up Ralph’s involvement; indicated he would be my ‘go-to’, making the day go smoothly. Despite what the reviews here say Ralph did not help to bustle my dress or ensure my husband and I had drinks in hand all night – nothing of the sort. At one point during the evening, he disappeared completely and another staff member indicated he was busy dealing with an issue for another wedding – which was confusing since our wedding was the only one occurring at the venue that evening. We had added the ‘pin lighting’ to highlight the centerpieces ($200), halfway through the night, two pin lights had burned out – including the one at the sweetheart table – this was never addressed by the staff. The top of our cake is missing a large chunk out of it because it was haphazardly thrown into a box by the Oceanview staff. At the end of the day, my husband and I did not opt for the additional frills that the Oceanview offers…up-lighting, photo booth, fire pits, open bar, etc. Unfortunately, I feel like we received sub-par treatment because of this. After our experiences, we have not been able to recommend the Oceanview to others looking for a venue for their wedding.

2016-12-13T13:18:58 Response from the vendor

Dear Danielle, First, let me thank you for your feedback no matter the context as all feedback is utilized, dissected and shared with the entire team so that we can learn, grow and ultimately become better at what we do. Although we cannot change your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Annie K

Armen and I had the most wonderful wedding at the Oceanview of Nahant on 11/5/16. From our final meeting with Allison to our very last dance, Armen and I couldn't be happier with our entire wedding experience. We could not have asked for a better venue. From the moment we... Read More arrived onto the property it was smooth sailing. Matt was helping Armen and all of the guys attach their boutineers. After our first look, everything seemed to happen on time without any problems. Our guests have told us what a wonderful time they had at the wedding - they raved about the food and view. One thing that I cannot stress enough is how wonderful Matt and Allison are with communication. As a stressed out bride, this was huge and I really cannot thank them enough. I have to give a major shout out to Ralph - he is unbelievable at his job. Every time our drinks were empty - Ralph was there! He even helped on of my bridesmaids' sew her dress! He is amazing and we could not thank him enough!!!! He helped the entire day happen without any issues. I am so happy Armen and I chose the Oceanview of Nahant as our wedding venue; they are a well-oiled wedding machine. Everything felt super personal and I couldn't be more appreciative for that. We truly had the best time.

2016-12-07T16:19:42 Response from the vendor

Hello Adrianna & Armen! It was an honor to be a part of your amazing wedding and we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review to tell everyone about your great experience with us! thank you, thank you, thank you and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rachael D

We got married on October 7, 2016 at the Oceanview of Nahant and we could not be happier that we chose this venue! The only thing that we both really wanted when it came to where we wanted to get married is that we both wanted it to be on the water. This was the very first venue... Read More we looked at and we were pleasantly surprised by the reasonable price for such a beautiful location. We looked into a few other oceanfront venues and quickly realized that we would be paying significantly more if we went anywhere else. From the day we booked at the Oceanview all of the staff were more than helpful. Everything was very organized and they always had a timely answer to every question we had. The rehearsal went so smoothly thanks to Allison, one of the super friendly coordinators at the Oceanview, who was great at explaining to everyone what needed to be done. The day of could not have gone more perfectly! Ralph and Allison didn't miss a beat- from making sure myself and the groom didn't see each other before the ceremony, to making sure the bridal party knew where they needed to be and when, and everything in between. Ralph was incredibly helpful with keeping the groom and I on track with everything that needed to be done throughout the night, scooting us along when we were held up too long chatting at a table, talking us through the cake cutting, and so much more. The night went by so fast and we would have missed much more if it weren't for the coordinators. Neither of us had ever planned a wedding before but we never felt as though we would need a wedding planner because these guys are on top of so much of it for you. The food was AMAZING!! We knew from the food tasting that the food was great but we didn't have a chance to try the ribeye before choosing it. It was one of the best ribeyes we've ever had, and everyone raved about it as well as the other food choices (baked haddock and vegetable lasagna). The cake from D'Amici's Bakery in Lynn was included in our package and was beautiful and delicious! The view for the ceremony is simply breathtaking and the fire pit finale was one of the most amazing things we've ever been a part of. The last dance on the beach with the sparklers made for some of the most beautiful photos! We've never seen anything like it and it is the thing people rave the most about from our wedding. We cannot say enough great things about the Oceanview!! We HIGHLY recommend this venue! Thank you so much to everyone at the Oceanview, youguys are the best!! -The Dearys 10/7/16

2016-11-02T13:59:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachel and Keith! It was a pleasure to host your amazing wedding! We appreciate you taking the time to write us this awesome review and wish you both the very best moving forward. Warmest Regards, Team Oceanview.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rose H

The Oceanview was fantastic in every way. First of all, the place is absolutely stunning. The new terrace is beautiful. The use of the door in the back made my entrance feel so grand, and the curtains blocked our guests from the wind. The inside is decorated so lovely, that I... Read More did not feel the need to buy any flowers for decor or bring many other decorations. It is literally right on the water, so the view is stunning, and you can see Boston in the distance from the park right next door for some great pictures. Aside from the aesthetic, the Oceanview is run by true professionals. From the very first appointment with them, they were extremely customer service oriented. We booked a year and a half before our wedding, and Matt promptly responded to all of my questions throughout that entire time. We had our final planning meeting and rehearsal with Allison, and she was so down to earth and lovely. We wanted a simple, clam bake wedding, and we never felt pressured to upgrade on anything we didn't want to do. To them, it was all about making our day the way we wanted it. They set up our decorations the day of and received our ceremony flower delivery before we even got to the venue. Ralph kept the day running smoothly the entire time, which allowed us, the wedding party, and our guests to just relax and enjoy the day. The food was amazing - everyone was raving about it for days! And the fire pit finally was a perfect end to a perfect day. I cannot recommend this venue highly enough.

2016-11-02T14:01:48 Response from the vendor

Thank You! It was our honor to host you! the entire team appreciates your review as it helps us grow together to become better each and every day and it always feels good to be appreciated. Congratulations! Team OV

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lyndsay O

I am not sure a few sentences could accurately describe how incredibly amazing this venue is. We booked this venue 2 years out from our wedding and could not be happier with our decision. The staff, the venue, the food, DJ....all were amazing! They were so easy to work with and... Read More answered all of my questions quickly. Several of our guests have said this was "the best wedding ever" -- between the MC & Food they were floored...and so weren't we. The Oceanview does not disappoint and is worth every penny! We would do it all over again here. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Emily F

I got married on September 9th. I can NOT say enough amazing things about this venue. From the start of our rehearsal we found out that the manager we had been working with was not going to be there for our wedding...but you would have NEVER known (though we did miss you Matt!!)... Read More Allison truly stepped up in every way and we could not have been more thrilled. Ralph was amazing all night. He took care of any issues that we had had with guests and made the night run so smoothly. The newly constructed on site ceremony is absolutely BEAUTIFUL in every way. I have heard nothing but wonderful things from my guests about the food and venue. Everyone said it was one of the BEST weddings they have attended(both fun and beautiful). Ralph helped me stay on time for planned events during the night, which was absolutely awesome! At the end of the night for the fire pit finale, there were only about 20 of us and I had asked if it was possible to get some water and sure enough Allison and Ralph made it happen! They are an excellent team! :) If you have not selected them as your venue...you SHOULD do it NOW! ;) Thanks Again to all the staff at The Oceanview!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kerry R

We had visited the Oceanview of Nahant as one of our last wedding venues. And as soon we arrived we knew it was the ONE . From the amazing views, super attentive staff, wonderful design and beautiful inside we knew it was everything we were looking for. The food was delicious... Read More and our guests raved about everything that was served. I literally cannot say enough about their amazing staff; so detail oriented, all on the same page, accommodating and open to some of our crazy ideas! And the fire-pit finale was the icing on the cake. Thanks for making our wedding date, everything we ever dreamed of!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Michelle F

We got married at Oceanview on 07/30/2016 (both ceremony and reception) and it was a truly perfect evening. We got married outdoors on the new Beach Stone Terrace and it is GORGEOUS. From the day we toured the venue and saw a welcome sign on the door with our names on it, we... Read More knew we had found a special place. Throughout the process, everybody was very responsive whenever we had questions. When we had to make some unexpected changes halfway through our engagement, Matt sat down with us face to face and spent a couple of hours going over different scenarios, options, and answering all of our questions. I could not believe how flexible and accommodating everyone was. The owners Mike and Brenda are so down to earth and helpful, too. The staff truly wants you to have the best possible day, and will do anything they can to make sure that happens. When the big day arrived, everything went off without a hitch. The room captain, Ralph, was amazing and kept everything on schedule without ever making us feel rushed. When we were making our rounds greeting guests, they even brought us glasses of water and made sure we ate. The food was amazing, the cake came out beautiful and was delicious, and we got so many compliments on the DJ (Mike from Pure Energy). We added on the firepits with s'mores at the end of the night and had our last dance on the beach. Everyone loved how unique our wedding was, and we could not have done it without Oceanview! Some other compliments we received were how elegant everything was and how it was the most fun wedding guests had ever been to. We even had another engaged couple say they wished they had looked at Oceanview. We wouldn't change a thing about our special day and would recommend the venue a hundred times over.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jensine R

My new husband Jon and I can't say enough about the Oceanview. To start, the staff including Matt and Brenda were AMAZING right from the second we booked a full 18+ months before our wedding. During that time, the Oceanview went through so many amazing renovations, making a... Read More beautiful place even more gorgeous! On the day of, Ralph was amazing, fun, and super helpful! We could not have had a more perfect wedding, and it was all thanks to the amazing staff and venue. People can't stop talking about how great our wedding and views were as well!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Carol Y

We were lucky enough to have found the Oceanview of Nahant via glowing reviews, and are eager to spread that luck to other couples by adding another one to the growing pile! It is a beautiful, classy location right on the sea, with all star staff, delicious food, for an... Read More unbelievably affordable price. Our wedding was such a beautiful and stress-free day thanks to the Oceanview. When we first reached out to Allison and co. at the Oceanview, it was because the reviews that we read raved about the team and food. Having now been married there, we couldn't agree more, but want to add that especially with the outdoor ceremony area, the venue is just breathtaking! Our hope was to have an intimate wedding by gorgeous scenery, with good food and fun - we got exactly that. The new outdoor ceremony area overlooks the ocean, and is just the right size: not claustrophobic, but small and private. Our photographer said our venue was "a hidden gem...the most beautiful wedding venue I've ever seen in Massachusetts." Our guests were absolutely thrilled with the clam bake (my husband and I HIGHLY recommend this menu!). We ourselves regret not having seconds that day - the food was amazing. We loved the subtle grilled flavor in the lobsters, and clam chowder, appetizers, everything was fantastic. We also love that we spent half the reception in lobster bibs. We also couldn't have asked for better coordination. Allison was incredibly detail oriented in our prep meetings and helped us make the day run so smoothly. She and her team even helped set up our guestbook, decorations and party favors so that we wouldn't have to worry about them on the day of. When looking at wedding venues, we like to tell people we got lucky...we arrived at the first site we considered, fell in love at first sight, and paid the deposit immediately. We are so grateful to the Oceanview of Nahant for helping us put together such a wonderful and fun day!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Pamela K

Nicholas and I got married at the Oceanview on 8/12/16. We could not have asked for more. Allison and Matt were always prompt on any answering any question I had through out the entire planning process. Ralph was amazing! My bustle broke early in the night, but he knew exactly... Read More what to do! The lighting was perfect, the meal phenomenal, and all the rest of the staff was so amazing to Nick, myself, and all our guests. It rained about 15 minutes prior to our ceremony and I was in a panic that we would need to move inside (the outside ceremony space is just breathtaking), but nope! The rain stopped and all staff frantically worked to make sure all of my guests would have a dry spot to sit. I cannot say enough about how wonderful everything was. Thank you so much to all!

2016-09-02T12:56:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Pamela and Nick for taking the time to write us this great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your wedding day and we loved working with you to make it special. We love what we do are so delighted... Read Less Read More