The Oceanview of Nahant

Nahant, MA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The private beach has a designated ceremony area overlooking the sea. This romantic setting comes complete with ceremony chairs, aisle decorations and an aisle runner. Up to 200 guests can be accommodated.

The Lighthouse Lounge is where cocktails can be enjoyed after the ceremony before moving into the ballroom for the reception. It features a private, seaside deck where guests can mingle with drinks in the fresh, sea air. Inside, natural stone fireplace seating fills the room and high tables can be set up if required. Hors d’oeuvres are served with the cocktails.

The Oceanaire Grand Ballroom offers spectacular views across the Atlantic Ocean with its floor-to-ceiling glass windows. It can be utilized for an intimate indoor ceremony or for the reception. As the designated ceremony area, it comes complete with an aisle runner, aisle decorations and ceremony chairs. For the reception, the elegant room offers enough space for 200 guests to enjoy dinner and dancing.

The family-owned establishment boasts experienced staff members who ensure that special attention is paid to every detail for a flawless event. They assist the couple with each aspect of the planning—from start to finish—and offer creative ideas for a unique wedding.

Each wedding celebration can be seasonally themed, from the ceremony to the reception to fun events late at night. For example, spring weddings can include a beachside ceremony with mimosas and photos on the wooden bridge; summer weddings can have a flip-flop oceanside ceremony, a steel drum accompaniment, cocktails on the deck and late night sparklers; fall weddings can benefit from hot cider and donut stations, a ceremony with stationary heaters and cozy blankets, plus a beach bonfire with s’mores; and winter weddings can begin with a horse and carriage sleigh arrival followed by an indoor fireside ceremony, seal watching, globe lights twinkling across the seaside deck and a hot chocolate and fondue station.

The Oceanview of Nahant offers a wedding package that includes five hours exclusive use of the accommodation, use of the cocktail lounge and ballroom with private decks, a private bridal studio during cocktail hour for the bridal party with complimentary champagne, champagne toasts for the guests, specialty cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, food displays, entrée options, late night bites, floor-length tablecloths and napkins with a choice of colors, wedding cake cutting, complimentary tickets for the bride and groom to attend the annual food tasting event, on-site parking, valet assistance, handicap accessibility and the option to have an outdoor ceremony.

The extensive menu options can be tailor-made to suit the couple’s preferences. Gluten-free, vegetarian and other special dietary requests are accommodated. Drink options include a pre-ceremony beverage station, signature cocktails, specialty beverage stations, hosted bars and wine. The sweets options include table offerings, passed mini confections, sweet-action stations and late night drink stations.

A new seaside experience is available in the form of an afternoon Clambake Wedding. This is ideal for a guaranteed 80 guests who can watch the chef prepare an oceanside clambake including lobsters, chicken and steak.

The premium, all-inclusive package includes table centerpieces, the Superbooth Photo Booth, LED uplights, cocktail hour music, a wedding coordinator, sparkling champagne toast, beverages, butler passed hors d’oeuvres, stationary display, the reception dinner and table wine.

• Fire pit finales are included at the end of every reception. The beach property has four fire pits and guests can sit on the beach beside a fire to relax. S’Mores packages are available
  • Enhance a ceremony with the unique music created by the Steel Drummer. The Cuban, reggae and calypso tones create a happy vibe for two hours
  • Rustic church pews with a crackled finish are available for rent. Two Napa style barrels are also supplied for use as tables or flower stands
  • A Napa style pre-ceremony drink station can be set up
  • Discounts and special perks for winter weddings of Thursday events May through October
  • Only one wedding is catered to at a time so that the guests have exclusive and private use of the entire venue

View. Food. Fun. Love.

Most known for our incredible ocean views, our secluded “private island” feel, and our unwavering commitment to making your wedding the event of your life, the Oceanview of Nahant opens our door to you. We invite you to come visit us and experience true New England flair for your special day!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Zero Willow Road, Nahant, MA (888) 581-1301

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jennifer M

I can't thank oceanview enough for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!! From the very start, the staff at the oceanview were friendly, attentive, and so responsive to all of our questions. My husband and I were sold from the very beginning! Planning a wedding alone with my... Read More fiance living overseas was SO stressful, but Matt and Allison made this process so easy! Every question was answered and every email responded to immediately! I never felt alone in this process bc of them :) Our wedding day itself seemed flawless bc of their impeccable attention to detail and of course bc of Ralph! He was alongside My husband and I for whenever we needed him, making sure the day/night was perfect. From keeping us on schedule to helping bustle my dress, there was nothing he couldn't do. ALL of our guests raved about the food, and I couldn't get enough of my meal. And of course the views...beautiful! From the amazing bar/lounge/cocktail area to the gorgeous ballroom and of course sweeping views of the Atlantic, it was pure beauty. The consensus was this was the best wedding attended in awhile (and our international guests were very impressed). Allison made the planning process and final meeting seem like a breeze. We knew we were in good hands and that makes for a very calm bride ladies!!! 150% recommend this venue as your first and only choice!

2017-01-11T13:08:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jen and Micheal! It was our sincere pleasure to host your wedding day and we appreciate you taking the time to write us this amazing review! Congratulations! Let's see some photos!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Christa M

The Oceanview of Nahant is absolutely amazing! We researched numerous venues before choosing the Oceanview. It has beautiful views of the water and the staff are outstanding: flexible, responsive, thoughtful, and unbelievably helpful. I had countless questions throughout the... Read More wedding planning process and Matt was there the whole way to help me. We even met the owners on several occasions. We were struck by how down-to-earth and involved they are. Genuinely nice people who care about making each couple's night special. They went out of their way to help us bring our vision to life. We would be remiss not mention to food! It is absolutely outstanding. We didn't have high hopes for wedding food - but this is off the charts. Our guests raved about it (we would highly recommend the short ribs and the sliders). The best part is that the Oceanview is affordable. Unlike other venues that nickel and dime you (trust me, this is most venues), the Oceanview is upfront with all of the costs and does not pressure you into anything. It was such a relief to work with people who are more concerned about making your day wonderful rather than finding more ways to extract money out of you. We would highly recommend the Oceanview. It is an amazing location with the most helpful and thoughtful staff you will find. (and they treat their vendors incredibly well - which is not true for a lot of other venues). We would choose them again and again!!

2015-11-04T12:30:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christa and Justin! It was an honor to host your gorgeous wedding. You put so much heart and soul into every detail and we loved every moment that we were able to spend with you both during planning and on your wedding day.... Read Less Read More

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Joanna H

My husband and I booked our September 2014 wedding way back in October of 2012, when it was under old management. We were a little nervous at first when we heard that it was bought by new owners, but let me tell you…this place is amazing! It no longer looks outdated, the menu is... Read More fantastic, and the location is just the best! We loved that they only host one wedding at a time. Not only do you not have to worry about Joe Shmoe wandering over from the wedding being held in the next room, but you can trust that the attention is truly being paid to your wedding that day. Oceanview is absolutely beautiful with a great atmosphere, and our wedding was flawless. Our guests loved the food and the hors d'oeuvres, and raved about the slush bar. Everyone is so accommodating, polite, and hard working. Brenda answered my million questions without being phased, and was quick to reply when I e-mailed her. Matt, Michael and Ralph were great as well; you can tell that they really want everything to go right and for their guests to be happy. I can’t say enough positive things about Oceanview and the management, and highly recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding! You will not regret booking with Oceanview!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Megan V

I wanted to write this review because i feel its important for other brides to know about the professionalism and attention to details this venue offers. Although i didn't choose this venue(we chose to do destination) i did meet with Matt. Matt is wonderful, he is very upfront... Read More and honest about the pricing and this venue is very much a one stop shop. They have pay attention to the little things and do it right. I know i appreciated the extra add-on's that were included in the pricing. I hope other brides give this venue a look its a beautiful venue with everything you are looking for. I highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Jonna M

Chris and I got married at the Oceanview of Nahant on June 24th, 2016. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect summer day! The weather was beautiful and the staff at Oceanview did an outstanding job with all the details! We were a little nervous at first because the new... Read More ceremony site was being constructed after we had already decided to have our wedding at the Oceanview, so we had no idea how things would look besides some blueprints. We put our faith in the Oceanview and they did not disappoint!!! The ceremony site was more beautiful than I imagined. Our reception was put together so well, and the food was amazing! From the cocktail hour with the raw bar, to the fabulous dinner with scallops and braised short ribs, to our "late nights bites" of delicious Chinese food, complete with containers for guest to take home, and our fire pit finale with the s'mores...everyone loved the food! Ralph was terrific, always checking in with us and making sure we had a drink, and coordinated everything perfectly so we didn't have to think about anything at all, except for each other and the fun we were having with family and friends. Matt, Allison and Brenda were wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process and were so nice, even when I felt like I was pestering them with my many emails! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Thank you Oceanview!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Danielle C

I’ve gone back and forth as to whether or not I should write a review; but here goes. I married my best friend at the Oceanview earlier this month; unfortunately, we did not receive the same stellar treatment indicated in the other reviews on this site. The good – The venue... Read More itself is absolutely gorgeous – the location, regardless of weather is beautiful. The food was fantastic. We received great feedback from our guests and the chef even came out to introduce himself. At the end of the day those were the highlights from our time at the Oceanview. I was not a demanding or stressed out bride. In total I sent 6 emails to the Oceanview with various questions in the last few months leading up to the wedding. In some instances in took up to three days to get a response and when I resent emails to include other parties in order to get a response I was made to feel like a rude inconvenience. I was disappointed in the staff on the day of my wedding. Everyone had talked up Ralph’s involvement; indicated he would be my ‘go-to’, making the day go smoothly. Despite what the reviews here say Ralph did not help to bustle my dress or ensure my husband and I had drinks in hand all night – nothing of the sort. At one point during the evening, he disappeared completely and another staff member indicated he was busy dealing with an issue for another wedding – which was confusing since our wedding was the only one occurring at the venue that evening. We had added the ‘pin lighting’ to highlight the centerpieces ($200), halfway through the night, two pin lights had burned out – including the one at the sweetheart table – this was never addressed by the staff. The top of our cake is missing a large chunk out of it because it was haphazardly thrown into a box by the Oceanview staff. At the end of the day, my husband and I did not opt for the additional frills that the Oceanview offers…up-lighting, photo booth, fire pits, open bar, etc. Unfortunately, I feel like we received sub-par treatment because of this. After our experiences, we have not been able to recommend the Oceanview to others looking for a venue for their wedding.

2016-12-13T13:18:58 Response from the vendor

Dear Danielle, First, let me thank you for your feedback no matter the context as all feedback is utilized, dissected and shared with the entire team so that we can learn, grow and ultimately become better at what we do. Although we cannot change your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Annie K

Armen and I had the most wonderful wedding at the Oceanview of Nahant on 11/5/16. From our final meeting with Allison to our very last dance, Armen and I couldn't be happier with our entire wedding experience. We could not have asked for a better venue. From the moment we... Read More arrived onto the property it was smooth sailing. Matt was helping Armen and all of the guys attach their boutineers. After our first look, everything seemed to happen on time without any problems. Our guests have told us what a wonderful time they had at the wedding - they raved about the food and view. One thing that I cannot stress enough is how wonderful Matt and Allison are with communication. As a stressed out bride, this was huge and I really cannot thank them enough. I have to give a major shout out to Ralph - he is unbelievable at his job. Every time our drinks were empty - Ralph was there! He even helped on of my bridesmaids' sew her dress! He is amazing and we could not thank him enough!!!! He helped the entire day happen without any issues. I am so happy Armen and I chose the Oceanview of Nahant as our wedding venue; they are a well-oiled wedding machine. Everything felt super personal and I couldn't be more appreciative for that. We truly had the best time.

2016-12-07T16:19:42 Response from the vendor

Hello Adrianna & Armen! It was an honor to be a part of your amazing wedding and we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review to tell everyone about your great experience with us! thank you, thank you, thank you and we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rachael D

We got married on October 7, 2016 at the Oceanview of Nahant and we could not be happier that we chose this venue! The only thing that we both really wanted when it came to where we wanted to get married is that we both wanted it to be on the water. This was the very first venue... Read More we looked at and we were pleasantly surprised by the reasonable price for such a beautiful location. We looked into a few other oceanfront venues and quickly realized that we would be paying significantly more if we went anywhere else. From the day we booked at the Oceanview all of the staff were more than helpful. Everything was very organized and they always had a timely answer to every question we had. The rehearsal went so smoothly thanks to Allison, one of the super friendly coordinators at the Oceanview, who was great at explaining to everyone what needed to be done. The day of could not have gone more perfectly! Ralph and Allison didn't miss a beat- from making sure myself and the groom didn't see each other before the ceremony, to making sure the bridal party knew where they needed to be and when, and everything in between. Ralph was incredibly helpful with keeping the groom and I on track with everything that needed to be done throughout the night, scooting us along when we were held up too long chatting at a table, talking us through the cake cutting, and so much more. The night went by so fast and we would have missed much more if it weren't for the coordinators. Neither of us had ever planned a wedding before but we never felt as though we would need a wedding planner because these guys are on top of so much of it for you. The food was AMAZING!! We knew from the food tasting that the food was great but we didn't have a chance to try the ribeye before choosing it. It was one of the best ribeyes we've ever had, and everyone raved about it as well as the other food choices (baked haddock and vegetable lasagna). The cake from D'Amici's Bakery in Lynn was included in our package and was beautiful and delicious! The view for the ceremony is simply breathtaking and the fire pit finale was one of the most amazing things we've ever been a part of. The last dance on the beach with the sparklers made for some of the most beautiful photos! We've never seen anything like it and it is the thing people rave the most about from our wedding. We cannot say enough great things about the Oceanview!! We HIGHLY recommend this venue! Thank you so much to everyone at the Oceanview, youguys are the best!! -The Dearys 10/7/16

2016-11-02T13:59:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachel and Keith! It was a pleasure to host your amazing wedding! We appreciate you taking the time to write us this awesome review and wish you both the very best moving forward. Warmest Regards, Team Oceanview.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rose H

The Oceanview was fantastic in every way. First of all, the place is absolutely stunning. The new terrace is beautiful. The use of the door in the back made my entrance feel so grand, and the curtains blocked our guests from the wind. The inside is decorated so lovely, that I... Read More did not feel the need to buy any flowers for decor or bring many other decorations. It is literally right on the water, so the view is stunning, and you can see Boston in the distance from the park right next door for some great pictures. Aside from the aesthetic, the Oceanview is run by true professionals. From the very first appointment with them, they were extremely customer service oriented. We booked a year and a half before our wedding, and Matt promptly responded to all of my questions throughout that entire time. We had our final planning meeting and rehearsal with Allison, and she was so down to earth and lovely. We wanted a simple, clam bake wedding, and we never felt pressured to upgrade on anything we didn't want to do. To them, it was all about making our day the way we wanted it. They set up our decorations the day of and received our ceremony flower delivery before we even got to the venue. Ralph kept the day running smoothly the entire time, which allowed us, the wedding party, and our guests to just relax and enjoy the day. The food was amazing - everyone was raving about it for days! And the fire pit finally was a perfect end to a perfect day. I cannot recommend this venue highly enough.

2016-11-02T14:01:48 Response from the vendor

Thank You! It was our honor to host you! the entire team appreciates your review as it helps us grow together to become better each and every day and it always feels good to be appreciated. Congratulations! Team OV

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lyndsay O

I am not sure a few sentences could accurately describe how incredibly amazing this venue is. We booked this venue 2 years out from our wedding and could not be happier with our decision. The staff, the venue, the food, DJ....all were amazing! They were so easy to work with and... Read More answered all of my questions quickly. Several of our guests have said this was "the best wedding ever" -- between the MC & Food they were floored...and so weren't we. The Oceanview does not disappoint and is worth every penny! We would do it all over again here. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Emily F

I got married on September 9th. I can NOT say enough amazing things about this venue. From the start of our rehearsal we found out that the manager we had been working with was not going to be there for our wedding...but you would have NEVER known (though we did miss you Matt!!)... Read More Allison truly stepped up in every way and we could not have been more thrilled. Ralph was amazing all night. He took care of any issues that we had had with guests and made the night run so smoothly. The newly constructed on site ceremony is absolutely BEAUTIFUL in every way. I have heard nothing but wonderful things from my guests about the food and venue. Everyone said it was one of the BEST weddings they have attended(both fun and beautiful). Ralph helped me stay on time for planned events during the night, which was absolutely awesome! At the end of the night for the fire pit finale, there were only about 20 of us and I had asked if it was possible to get some water and sure enough Allison and Ralph made it happen! They are an excellent team! :) If you have not selected them as your venue...you SHOULD do it NOW! ;) Thanks Again to all the staff at The Oceanview!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kerry R

We had visited the Oceanview of Nahant as one of our last wedding venues. And as soon we arrived we knew it was the ONE . From the amazing views, super attentive staff, wonderful design and beautiful inside we knew it was everything we were looking for. The food was delicious... Read More and our guests raved about everything that was served. I literally cannot say enough about their amazing staff; so detail oriented, all on the same page, accommodating and open to some of our crazy ideas! And the fire-pit finale was the icing on the cake. Thanks for making our wedding date, everything we ever dreamed of!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Michelle F

We got married at Oceanview on 07/30/2016 (both ceremony and reception) and it was a truly perfect evening. We got married outdoors on the new Beach Stone Terrace and it is GORGEOUS. From the day we toured the venue and saw a welcome sign on the door with our names on it, we... Read More knew we had found a special place. Throughout the process, everybody was very responsive whenever we had questions. When we had to make some unexpected changes halfway through our engagement, Matt sat down with us face to face and spent a couple of hours going over different scenarios, options, and answering all of our questions. I could not believe how flexible and accommodating everyone was. The owners Mike and Brenda are so down to earth and helpful, too. The staff truly wants you to have the best possible day, and will do anything they can to make sure that happens. When the big day arrived, everything went off without a hitch. The room captain, Ralph, was amazing and kept everything on schedule without ever making us feel rushed. When we were making our rounds greeting guests, they even brought us glasses of water and made sure we ate. The food was amazing, the cake came out beautiful and was delicious, and we got so many compliments on the DJ (Mike from Pure Energy). We added on the firepits with s'mores at the end of the night and had our last dance on the beach. Everyone loved how unique our wedding was, and we could not have done it without Oceanview! Some other compliments we received were how elegant everything was and how it was the most fun wedding guests had ever been to. We even had another engaged couple say they wished they had looked at Oceanview. We wouldn't change a thing about our special day and would recommend the venue a hundred times over.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jensine R

My new husband Jon and I can't say enough about the Oceanview. To start, the staff including Matt and Brenda were AMAZING right from the second we booked a full 18+ months before our wedding. During that time, the Oceanview went through so many amazing renovations, making a... Read More beautiful place even more gorgeous! On the day of, Ralph was amazing, fun, and super helpful! We could not have had a more perfect wedding, and it was all thanks to the amazing staff and venue. People can't stop talking about how great our wedding and views were as well!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Carol Y

We were lucky enough to have found the Oceanview of Nahant via glowing reviews, and are eager to spread that luck to other couples by adding another one to the growing pile! It is a beautiful, classy location right on the sea, with all star staff, delicious food, for an... Read More unbelievably affordable price. Our wedding was such a beautiful and stress-free day thanks to the Oceanview. When we first reached out to Allison and co. at the Oceanview, it was because the reviews that we read raved about the team and food. Having now been married there, we couldn't agree more, but want to add that especially with the outdoor ceremony area, the venue is just breathtaking! Our hope was to have an intimate wedding by gorgeous scenery, with good food and fun - we got exactly that. The new outdoor ceremony area overlooks the ocean, and is just the right size: not claustrophobic, but small and private. Our photographer said our venue was "a hidden gem...the most beautiful wedding venue I've ever seen in Massachusetts." Our guests were absolutely thrilled with the clam bake (my husband and I HIGHLY recommend this menu!). We ourselves regret not having seconds that day - the food was amazing. We loved the subtle grilled flavor in the lobsters, and clam chowder, appetizers, everything was fantastic. We also love that we spent half the reception in lobster bibs. We also couldn't have asked for better coordination. Allison was incredibly detail oriented in our prep meetings and helped us make the day run so smoothly. She and her team even helped set up our guestbook, decorations and party favors so that we wouldn't have to worry about them on the day of. When looking at wedding venues, we like to tell people we got lucky...we arrived at the first site we considered, fell in love at first sight, and paid the deposit immediately. We are so grateful to the Oceanview of Nahant for helping us put together such a wonderful and fun day!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Pamela K

Nicholas and I got married at the Oceanview on 8/12/16. We could not have asked for more. Allison and Matt were always prompt on any answering any question I had through out the entire planning process. Ralph was amazing! My bustle broke early in the night, but he knew exactly... Read More what to do! The lighting was perfect, the meal phenomenal, and all the rest of the staff was so amazing to Nick, myself, and all our guests. It rained about 15 minutes prior to our ceremony and I was in a panic that we would need to move inside (the outside ceremony space is just breathtaking), but nope! The rain stopped and all staff frantically worked to make sure all of my guests would have a dry spot to sit. I cannot say enough about how wonderful everything was. Thank you so much to all!

2016-09-02T12:56:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Pamela and Nick for taking the time to write us this great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your wedding day and we loved working with you to make it special. We love what we do are so delighted... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jessalyn I

The Oceanview of Nahant did an amazing job helping us plan, prepare, and execute the fairy tale wedding we were looking for. The staff at The Oceanview was attentive, knowledgeable, and very personable. They provided us with checklists, and helped us think of every aspect of the... Read More wedding that we might have overlooked. Planning our wedding was simple and stress free! As the bride you are able to get dressed in the bridal suite, which allows more than ample space for you and your wedding party. The bride and groom are also provided with your own personal Butler (Ralph) to assist in any way possible, he also acts as your personal wedding coordinator to make sure your wedding is on time, and events run according to your plan. The Oceanview was able to accommodate last minute changes, and made the entire day flow with ease without any worry or stress. Their food menu has more options than any other venue we looked at, including a clambake and dessert smores station on the beach. Their new outdoor wedding ceremony space is picture perfect, and beats any venue in the vicinity! They even put up 2 American Flags and 2 Marine Corps Flags, that we brought which meant a lot to us. Overall the staff helped us plan a beautiful wedding, suggested an amazing photographer and DJ, and was able to accommodate all of our requests. The grounds at The Oceanview is absolutely stunning and can produce amazing pictures rain or shine! The decor is adorable, unique, and all hand crafted and designed. The owners have wonderful taste which keeps your guests finding something new that they love about the venue. We received so many compliments on the food, service from staff, and the overall venue! We are so happy in choosing The Oceanview as our venue for our wedding. We highly recommend booking your next event at The Oceanview as they will meet and exceed your expectations. They are professional, timely, and truly have a passion for providing the best experience for you and your guests!

2016-08-17T15:36:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review Jess & Dave! It was our honor to be a part of your day!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Stephanie M

We couldn't say more wonderful things about the venue and team at the Oceanview of Nahant. From the first time we saw the space (especially the decks all along the building overlooking the beach and bay), and met Matt, Allison, and concierge Ralph, we knew it would be the... Read More perfect place to celebrate our wedding. The Oceanview team answered all of my pre-event questions quickly and thoroughly, were very organized and transparent about our planning (and cost) options, and made the reception go incredibly smoothly. With all the planning and details that go into a wedding, this is a big deal! They are also clearly dedicated to providing a great experience and constantly improving - over the course of the year we were planning, multiple upgrades and improvements to the (already lovely) space took place. All of our guests raved about the beautiful setting and friendly staff. From lawn games on the terrace, to fire pits and s'mores on the beach to end the night, the venue accommodated a great range of experiences for our guests and special touches that made the celebration custom for us. We got a perfect New England beachfront clambake wedding at the Oceanview of Nahant, and we'd recommend them to anyone.

2016-08-17T15:38:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie and Will! It was such a pleasure working with you and hosting your amazing wedding! We had a lot of fun spending time with you and your family and friends an wish you nothing but the very best! Congratulations and thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kristen S

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding! We didn't have a wedding planner and didn't need one! They took care of everything and made sure the night went smooth despite our guests arriving late on the shuttle we hired and some rain in the evening. It was honestly a fairy tale... Read More and all our guests had a blast and are still talking about it weeks later!!

2016-07-31T13:13:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristen and Shamus! You were a blast to work with and we wish you all the very best! We are honored that we had the opportunity to share in your wedding day with you!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Arielle C

I can not say enough positive things about The Oceanview of Nahant. From looking at the venue, to booking, to planning, to the actual wedding day, the entire staff was welcoming and extremely accommodating. We immediately fell in love with the venue, and since booking, they... Read More have done some amazing renovations to the place. The new stone terrace for the ceremony is breath taking, and we had such a beautiful day for our July 2 wedding. The beverage station was perfect, and Ralph and Alison timed everything perfectly. The food was amazing. Everyone was talking about the food all night and after the wedding. The grilled cheese and tomato shooters were a huge hit with the wedding party! The reception went seamlessly. Ralph was there the entire time giving suggestions and making sure everything went smoothly. We ended the night on the beach with the smores package, which was such a fun way to end the night. Even my mom, who can be tough, had nothing but positive things to say!! The Oceanview of Nahant is such a great value for being such an amazing venue, and I wish I could relive our wedding over and over again. We recommended The Oceanview to friends, who are having their wedding there next August. Thank you so much to everyone who helped make our night absolutely perfect!

2016-07-31T13:16:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Arielle and Ian! it was our pleasure to serve you and thank you for choosing Oceanview of Nahant for your wedding day! We wish you the very best and congratulations and we appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Cara J

My husband and I held our wedding reception at The Oceanview of Nahant on June 10th, 2016 and it was the absolute best day of our lives. The team at the Oceanview gave us a once in a lifetime experience that we will remember and cherish forever. From the day that we first... Read More visited The Oceanview, we both fell in love. From the view to the food to the employees, The Oceanview continued to blow us away with the level of service that we received every step of the way. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, at least from what we could tell! Matt and Allison were there to help us in any way that we needed and Ralph was everything that we hoped he would be and much more! The bustle on my dress fell out MULTIPLE times throughout the night (because I gave the wrong instructions from the seamstress). Every time I asked, he was there to help me. I don't know what I would have done without him on that day. I continue to get compliments from our guests on the amazing time that they had. If are you considering selecting The Oceanview as your wedding venue, DO IT because I can guarantee you will not regret the decision! A special thank you to Matt, Allison, Ralph, the amazing chef, waiters, waitresses, bartenders and everyone else behind the scenes at The Oceanview that made our day so special.

2016-07-31T13:32:05 Response from the vendor

Hello Cara and Kyle! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this heart-felt review! you are very kind and we are so happy to hear that the hard work and dediciation shows through to our couples - we loved working with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Holly B

We couldn't have asked for a better venue or a better staff to make our day special! We have received nothing but compliments from our guests--food, service, etc. The new beach stone terrace is a beautiful addition for a bride dreaming of an outdoor ceremony on the water.... Read More Inside, the venue is a great mix of modern with rustic/nautical charm. I'd recommend this venue 1,000 times over!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Bonnie L

Charlie and I would like to give thanks to The OceanView of Nahant for providing such wonderful service and accommodations for our wedding! Everything went great! Although windy, the weather held up and there was even sun and a rainbow! We appreciate everything their team did... Read More for us to make our wedding go smoothly and seamlessly. It couldn't have gone any better than how it went from arrival, departure and even during the entire planning leading up to our big day. We're very glad to have picked their venue and to have shared our wedding with everyone at OceanView. We hope that everyone at OceanView also enjoyed their time! From Mike, Ralph, Heather, Lydia, Richard, Chef Kenny and to anyone else I may have not named here, we give our thanks! We absolutely recommend The OceanView of Nahant to our family and friends as the top choice here in their search! We hope to return there during their weddings if chosen. Thank you very much again The OceanView of Nahant and keep up the great service!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Corey C

The Oceanview of Nahant is breathtaking. We knew as soon as we left our first meeting that it was perfect for us. No detail was left out, every person we met with was so nice, so accommodating and quick to answer any questions we had. No email went unanswered longer than 24... Read More hours. The venue itself is GORGEOUS and continues to be updated. We were lucky to be one of their first weddings outside on their new beach stone terrace, which is so beautiful and we had a perfect 75 and sunny day. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone looking for a beach setting with all the extras available right there.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Suzanne Tassinari T

Matt and I can't thank you enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams. The Oceanview is an amazingly beautiful venue with the most fantastic staff. We also had the benefit of having our ceremony onsite at the new beachfront terrace and it was perfect. From the day we visited... Read More the venue and met Matt, we knew the Oceanview was the venue we wanted for our wedding. Going through the wedding process, all of you were friendly, kind, responsive, helpful, and caring. Matt and Allison helped answer all of our wedding questions as we planned and were amazing to work with. On our wedding day, because of the professionalism and organization of you and your staff, we felt relaxed and stress free and were able to just enjoy ourselves and have the time of our lives. Ralph was extremely kind, helpful, and easy to work with. He helped our whole night run smoothly and was there for whatever we needed. All of our guests also commented to us how accommodating and friendly your staff is. Also, on top of the appreciating the beauty of the venue and the incredible staff, all of the food was so delicious. Our guests all loved the firepit, smores, and glow-in-the dark lawn games as a fun way to end the night and we did too! Thank you again to all of you and the rest of the dedicated staff for providing us with the perfect wedding day and night!