The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House Restaurant

Basking Ridge, NJ

Customized Weddings with Affordable Elegance

A gorgeous country inn on 10 acres provides the perfect ambiance for the wedding of your dreams. The Inn becomes your country estate for the afternoon or evening with beautiful lawns and gardens for your outdoor ceremony, and meticulous attention to all details for both large and intimate weddings.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010
Bow2007

225 Rt 202 (GPS 225 Morristown Road), Basking Ridge, NJ

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Melanie F

In a world where wedding planning seems to have become formulaic and commercialized, our experience with the Grain House broke the mold. Lindsay Stewart and Amanda Virga listened to us,helped us plan and perfectly execute the small wedding we envisioned. Some of our 47 guest... Read More described our event as "the best wedding" they have ever been to, "simple, elegant and warm," "perfect" "the food was incredible." Lindsay Stewart (our director of social sales) and Amanda Virga (our Maitre D') responded to our concerns and questions immediately via email, which took away a lot of the stress of planning. One of the many benefits of having a wedding at the Olde Mill Inn/Grain House Restaurant is that you can have a small affair (we only had to guarantee 30 guests) and still get the "A list" treatment. You can also opt for a much bigger wedding. You can make it as simple or as extravagant as you want. The options are limitless. Another really great thing is that your out of town guests will have a nice, convenient place to stay. We plan to come back every year for our anniversary. We plan to order the fried calamari, we didn't get to sample it during the cocktail hour, and we heard it was amazing!

Perfect

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Megan H

Olde Mill Inn was an amazing place to have our reception for our wedding! Our Matire D John was amazing! He went above and beyond what we had hoped for. (Even made sure that we ate!) Everyone really enjoyed themselves and we are so incredibly happy with the way everything turned... Read More out! The cost of the venue was a lot less then we had expected because they ran such a good deal for winter brides. If you are looking for an amazing place to have your reception, look no further then the Olde Mill!

The perfect venue for our wedding day

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Ashley B

We loved our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn!! In every way possible, The Olde Mill Inn made all of our wedding day dreams come true. I can’t express enough how wonderful our wedding experience with them was. We are still getting massive compliments from our families and friends,... Read More many of whom have said they have never been to a more beautiful wedding. Working with coordinator Lindsay and maitre’d John was such a delightful experience as well. My husband and I enjoyed spending time with both of them, planning down to every little detail how we wanted our rehearsal dinner (which we had at The Grain House, and was equally wonderful), cocktail hour and reception to be, and they not only fulfilled our expectations – they went above and beyond. We were really blown away by how delicious all of the food was, the excellent service, and the little surprise extras that they contributed as well. Lindsay is such a sweetheart, and was so kind, creative, and patient with us throughout the process (including numerous calls and emails from me over many months, asking tons of questions). John was awesome as well – he really knows his stuff, was delightful to work with, and he not only made sure everything ran perfectly the evening of our wedding, but he also made sure that my husband and I got to eat! J The venue itself was so clean, well-maintained, beautiful inside and out, and allowed us to have numerous lovely backdrops for our photos. The Olde Mill Inn has such a warm, welcoming feeling, and that really resonated with us and our guests. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, and incredibly talented. I would 100% absolutely recommend this venue to any couple getting married. You won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Alexandra S

Highly recommend, amazing food and atmosphere! All staff was helpful and had great personalities!!!! Wish I could do my wedding reception all over again, I would not change a thing!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Vanessa C

We saw nearly 20 wedding venues, but there was just something that really drew us to the Olde Mill Inn. It is a beautiful, historical and charming location that is a one stop shop for weddings. It felt like "the one" as soon as we saw it. Plenty of rooms for each side of the... Read More bridal party to get dressed and spend some time before the wedding. Great access off the highway and plenty of parking. It has a beautiful outdoor courtyard for ceremonies that is enclosed by the Olde Mill Inn buildings and completely shielded from outside distractions. Some places we visited had views of the street or parking lots and you could hear cars beep when they were locked and their doors slamming shut. The courtyard is well appointed and manicured and we did not feel the need to have our florist add anything extra to it. It also doubles as a great space for people to congregate during the cocktail hour because the waiters bring appetizers there as well. The reception hall is beautiful and a perfect size for 150 – 175 guests with a dance floor bigger than most other comparably sized venues that we visited. And to top it off, they have 100 guest rooms. And you know that that means… NO shuttles! Nothing kills the after party like a dark, quite, 30 minute shuttle ride from venue to hotel. There were several other hotels less than 5 minutes away that you can use for overflow, but we didn’t need any extra rooms for our guests. We had 175 guests and used all 50 rooms of our room block. The Grain House bar and restaurant is right next door and also owned by the Olde Mill Inn. It’s a great place for your rehearsal dinner or wedding after party. Which brings me to the food! That’s the first thing all of our guests raved about after our wedding. Everything was delicious and the Olde Mill Inn offered more passed appetizers and more day-of entrée choices (4!) than any other venue we visited. I’m a beef guy through and through, but even I have to say that you definitely have to try the salmon! All in all, we were thrilled with how our wedding turned out and that was in no small part due to our amazing Maitre D’, John Lietz. John was very responsive to all of our emails, made time to meet with us any time we had questions, and really put our minds at ease. My wife and I did all of the planning and interacting with John and the venue leading up to the big day, but John sought out our parents and immediate family and took amazing care of them all throughout the day. They felt like real VIPs and it was wonderful knowing they were taken care of. John and his staff also made sure we ate during our cocktail hour and reception, always ready with a plate of food for us, quite a feat for busy brides and grooms at their wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Molly H

My husband and I chose the Olde Mill Inn for our venue after attending a wedding there as guests. We had gone to 6 weddings in the year before our own, so it was easy to pick the Olde Mill Inn after freshly experiencing several other venues. The Olde Mill Inn is just so... Read More beautiful, elegant yet cozy and quaint. And it is so convenient with the ability to have a rehearsal dinner, getting-ready, ceremony, reception, after-party, hotel accommodations, and morning-after brunch... all in one location. We loved not having to shuttle around as guests, and our guests appreciated that factor as well. The food was amazing, and we loved working with Lindsay Stewart as our sales coordinator and John Lietz as our Maitre D.'

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Whitney Rae F

The Olde Mill Inn was the 3rd venue that my fiancé and I visited and we knew right away it was the place for our special day. From the very beginning all of the staff was extremely helpful and great to work with. We booked with Marien and she was always very responsive and... Read More willing to answer all my questions. Our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception were all held at the Grain house. It was extremely convenient to have everything in one place, and our guests were very appreciative of this as well as the option to stay overnight in the hotel section of the venue. One of the main reasons I loved this venue was because the “rain option” was so amazing. It started to rain right before our ceremony so we had to move our guests and ceremony from the outdoor gazebo to under the beautiful white tent they have set up over the patio. The tent was so beautiful that I was not even upset that it was raining on my wedding day. The food was amazing and I received so many compliments from all our wedding guests about how much they loved the food. The Olde Mill Inn had a wide selection of different food options to choose from and they were more than willing to work with my budget. Throughout most of the wedding planning, and the day of the wedding, we worked with Amanda who was literally SO AMAZING and the best maître de we could have ever asked for. She made my wedding day a lot less stressful and I do not know what I would have done without her. She accommodated any and every little request we had, down to the smallest of details. She truly helped to make my wedding day extra special and I could never praise or thank her and the Olde Mill Inn enough. I would highly recommend this venue for your special day.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Bitsi

Where do we even begin to explain our experience with the Olde Mill Inn from our wedding last week... it was AMAZING!! From the very first meeting with Marien, we knew it was the perfect venue for us. Marien was so much fun, made us feel very comfortable, got to really know us... Read More as a couple, and stayed honest with us throughout the entire process. It was not a difficult decision for us to book this venue. Between the personalities of all the staff at OMI, the beautiful courtyard, the convenient hotel rooms, and the cookies in the main lobby, it was definitely the best venue we had seen in all of our planning. Marien was extremely responsive to every email and phone call from us and was super helpful in providing her suggestions of things that she thought worked well and things she thought were not as necessary. On the actual day of, Marien took care of everything! From setting up all of our personal items, to cleaning up all of our personal items and putting them up in our suite (which was also beautiful), to making sure everything was running on an appropriate timeline and making sure we and our guests had everything we needed. We really couldn't have done this wedding without her! Then there was the food.... which our guests have been talking about all week and likely will be reminding us for years down the road, because everyone thought it was the best wedding food they have ever eaten! For all of these reasons, and many more, we highly recommend the Olde Mill Inn as a wedding venue. We can't wait to go back and visit as hotel guests and hope that we get to experience someone else's wedding there in the future. Thank you Marien and team!! (Bitsi & Joe)

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kaitlyn Z

Flawless. This is the one word that I would use to describe my wedding at the OMI. From start to finish everything went off without a hitch. The grounds were magnificent and it was clear that meticulous detail and care was taken to ensure our event was perfect! From booking... Read More with Lindsey S. and execution with our Matre d' Amanda V. our wedding was wonderful. Amanda was there for me every second leading up to the big day and during the event, if there was any small thing that i needed she was sure to get it done. Each one of our guests raved on several different occasions about how much fun that they had at the event and how beautiful that our venue was. I would highly recommend this location to everyone in the New Jersey area. If it were possible to give the OMI 6 stars, they deserve it.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Kathryn E

Our wedding was absolutely WONDERFUL thanks to everyone at the Olde Mill Inn and our maitre d, Amanda Virga!!! We cannot say enough how awesome it was!!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Beth W

Words can’t express how thankful I am for the Olde Mill Inn staff for giving us the best wedding we could’ve asked for! My husband & I are beyond pleased! We got married on 4/16/16 and loved the food, beautiful stonework for pictures, friendly staff, & the convenience of having... Read More the hotel rooms right upstairs! Lindsey Smillie helped us with every single question I had. She was so quick to respond to my emails/calls & was so accommodating every step of the way! At our food tasting, we met our Maitre’d, John Leitz. This man is AMAZING! He did everything to make sure we had a perfect day! From showing us the ballroom before our guests came in, to bringing us some food while we were taking pics during cocktail hour, to making sure we were having the best day, John made it all happen! We had our ceremony in my church, but when we arrived at Olde Mill Inn, I was happy to see my guests being taken care of & having a blast while the wedding party & I got settled & took our pictures. It was a beautiful day so they were able to have the cocktail hour spread out into the courtyard. Our reception ran so smoothly & everyone had a really great time! My husband & I got to enjoy every part of our wedding. I’m so happy I got a chance to eat! The short ribs were amazing! Not only did John make sure my husband and I were having a great time, he checked in with our parents, too! Before we cut the cake, he made sure the moms were right in the front with their cameras so they didn’t miss the special moment! He also occasionally checked in with my dad to make sure he was happy, too. That meant so much to me. We had an after party & John continued to make sure we were all taken care of hours after our reception! We had a lot of overnight guests so we arranged to have a private brunch the next morning. It was delicious and a nice touch. People are still talking about how nice our wedding was! A HUGE thank you to the Olde Mill Inn staff for an absolutely perfect wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Kelly A

When we first visited the Olde Mill, I was sold. The venue is so different from any other place in New Jersey – it’s classic, it’s historical, just beautiful. And, they were so helpful! Lindsey Smillie walked us through every single detail – set up, schedule, coordinating with... Read More vendors, etc. Lindsey was so sweet and patient and she answered every single question that we had. They even arranged to let us try to food first (surprisingly, we got a lot of push back from other venues on this request), and everything was absolutely delicious. On the day of the wedding, they took care of everything. John was absolutely fantastic (thank God for him!). He busted his butt all night long, running around and making sure every single detail was taken care of. He made sure me and my mom ate and drank, he put out fires, and he made sure we stayed on schedule. I do not think I would have made it through the day without the wonderful staff at the Olde Mill. Thank you, John, for giving me the perfect wedding I have always dreamed of!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Cynthia V

My husband and I got married at the Olde Mill Inn at the Grain House on March 19, 2016. Perfect does not even begin to explain our experience. The wonderful experience began with booking. I knew as soon as I met Marien Barker and got a tour of the Grain House that this would be... Read More where we got married. Marien was straight forward and had all the information ready to go. She even went above and beyond and sent many pictures to me to show the husband to be. Next was the tasting, which was wonderful in itself, but we also got to meet Amanda Virga, our maitre'd, who was basically our dream come true! We had a tough schedule getting to the venue to go over details with her, and she offered to stay after the tasting since we were there. She stayed late just to accommodate us, and that was just the beginning! The day of our wedding was flawless; everything completely exceeded our expectations. We had a lot of DIY decorations and the team absolutely nailed every detail of it. Amanda was so attentive we truly felt like a prince and princess. Aside from the normal stuff like coordinating the day, setting up, and getting drinks for us, she also helped me out with stuff I forgot in my hotel room. I forgot a few things in my room and she went back to get them for me at least 2 or 3 times, she was my savior! The ceremony was great, the transition of the room from ceremony to reception was practically magic! I cannot even count the endless number of compliments about the cocktail hour. We were told by multiple guests that it was the best cocktail hour they had even been too. (Word of advice, get the mashtini bar!! it was a hit!) Even though everyone filled up in cocktail hour, people still ate their dinner because it was just too delicious not to. (Another word of advice, get the boneless braised ribs!) It is hard to express just how wonderful the entire day was, and we owe it all to Amanda and the wonderful staff of the Olde Mill Inn. Even when the party was all said and done, Amanda was still impressing us. She packed ALL of our DIY stuff up and brought it back to our room, put our cake in the freezer and some leftovers in the fridge! Just incredible. When we went through our card box we had a lovely note from Amanda, and about a month after the wedding we received a card from her as well. The venue is gorgeous and the staff is even more gorgeous.I would HIGHLY recommend the Olde Mill Inn for any occasion. I can't wait until I have another reason to book there.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Jeanetta B

I could not have been happier with this venue. Amanda helped us plan and execute the day. Anytime we needed anything, it was handled and thankfully she was there to help us with all of the things that needed to happen. We had no clue. From the rehearsal to the rehearsal dinner,... Read More the morning of and the ceremony, everything went so smoothly. I could not have imagined a more perfect day. Food was amazing. Table layout was awesome. It was great.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Melody F

We had our wedding reception in the Washington Ballroom at the Olde Mill Inn. The entire experience from start to finish was fantastic. Lindsey Smiley was the one who took us on the initial tour and helped us with the contract. She was always so pleasant and attentive and even... Read More responded to my many crazy bride e-mails! Our maitre d' was John Leitz. He was also truly wonderful to work with. The night went so well and everyone had a wonderful time. Bonus! The ambiance of the Olde Mill Inn fit perfectly with our wedding theme.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

We booked our wedding at The Olde Mill Inn with Marien 14 months in advance. From the moment we signed, Marien was willing to help us with any and all questions we had. We could always call or email and she would respond as soon as possible with an answer or advice. But it... Read More didn't stop there. From organizing all of our wedding stuff a few days beforehand, to orchestrating our wedding rehearsal, to running the most seamless night that my husband and I actually got to enjoy! Everything happened when it was supposed to - ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dessert, cake cutting, etc. - it all went according to plan! Family and friends who had planned weddings before warned us ahead of time that things may go not go as planned, but to just live in the moment and enjoy the night and not to not get worked up over it - we were mentally prepared for that ----- BUT EVERYTHING WENT ACCORDING TO PLAN! It was the most flawless, perfect, and FUN night and we 100% thank Marien and all of the staff at The Olde Mill Inn!

Magic

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Helena M

I was married here this New Years Eve in the Grain House. From the moment we walked into the room, we knew this was the perfect place for our winter fairy tale wedding. The space is special and once we met Marien (sales rep) we were totally sold. The Maitre D' we were assigned... Read More was Amanda Virga - she is the most wonderful person to have worked with for our wedding. I am a true type A bride, obsessed with the smallest details. Amanda listened to everything that was important to me, and when I handed everything over, I truly let go and felt so relaxed because I had gotten to know Amanda and I knew I was in good hands. She remembered every detail, reminded me to change into my midnight outfit, set up every single detail the way we had asked for it, made sure we had food and drinks all day and all night. She even had food brought to our room so that we could eat later! Because of her I was able to actually enjoy my entire wedding - people say its all a blur and you remember nothing, but honestly, I remember everything because I was not worried or stressed - all thanks to Amanda. She adds a personal touch, so the interactions never felt phony - I really felt as though she cared about our wedding, and that is so special and rare. Most of my friends had to hire their own wedding planner to do the things that Amanda did! I have relatives in this business, and several commented on how well orchestrated it was, and how wonderful she was. The only downside is that if I am completely honest, the food was not great. It was okay, not bad, but not great. At the end of the day, its rare that large scale banquet hall wedding food is great, but it was a bit of a disappointment to me that had concerned me at the time of the tasting, and unfortunately was true at the event itself. That being said, I would still re-book this venue in a HEARTBEAT and would never have wanted to get married anywhere else. The word all of our guests used to describe the wedding was magical!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Kimberly P

Amanda and the entire staff at the Olde Mill were phenomenal! My husband and I got married there December 11, 2015, and our night was beyond prefect. Every detail we could imagine was taken care of. The entire staff was so pleasant and professional and truly made our wedding... Read More amazing!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Lauren A

After only looking at a few venues, we decided to go with the Grain House since we knew we wanted to keep our wedding small and intimate. Amanda Virga and Lindsay Stewart made the planning process go so smoothly, and everything the day of was absolutely perfect and even better... Read More than we imagined. Our guests raved about the décor (especially the Christmas decorations), the venue itself, the food.... Most people I spoke with afterwards said that not only was the cocktail hour food great, but even the dinners were fantastic - which you don't always get at a wedding. Amanda was so helpful during the wedding. She tended to our needs and more! Every time we turned around, she had a fresh drink for us, gave us each an extra plate of food since we didn't get to eat too much, and was always nearby when we needed something. We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Start to finish, the Olde Mill Inn was beyond outstanding! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and hotel accommodations all onsite which made it easy for our guests. The team there was extremely responsive to emails, questions and requests from our very first... Read More inquiry, often checking in with me before I had to reach out. They made the planning process easy, taking much of the stress off of my husband and I. The day of, Amanda made sure everything was just perfect and the team truly took care of all my guests. I can not say enough good things about the Olde Mill Inn and wholeheartedly recommend them for any event.

Amazing staff, venue and expercience!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Ronnie T

My husband and I were married at The Olde Mill Inn on October 30, 2015 in the Hunts Room. It was more than I could ever have imagined! I had been looking for a place that was not your typical cookie cutter wedding venue. I decided to contact a sales rep to tour The Olde Mill... Read More Inn after seeing such beautiful pictures and great reviews on multiple wedding sites. I met with Lindsey Smillie, whom from day one was such a delight. Lindsey was personable, professional and had a genuinely sweet personality. After touring The Olde Mill Inn I decided the Hunts Room would be the perfect place for our intimate wedding of 100 guests. The Olde Mill Inn does provide a larger room. The grounds itself has a historical charm, elegance, and is absolutely beautiful. It provided an outdoor gazebo for our wedding ceremony, which was exactly what I had been looking for and in case of inclement weather, still allowed for an outdoor ceremony under a tent. Two months before the wedding, I was contacted by our maitre d’, Amanda Virga. From the moment I met Amanda, I knew I had nothing to worry about. She was attentive and available whenever I had a question. She was extremely hands on and showed she genuinely cared about making it the perfect day. I can honestly say that the day would not have gone as smoothly if Amanda had not been a part of it. From the moment I arrived for my wedding until the end she was right there. She was available the whole day, assisting me with my dress and looking out for not only me, my guests and bridal party but also our children. I cannot even begin to thank her enough for going out of her way to make everything exactly how I had imagined it in my mind. When I informed her that I would have my 6 year old daughter who is blind as part of the wedding party, she was concerned about who would be caring for her throughout the day, which told me more about Amanda's caring nature. I was absolutely grateful to have such a wonderful person to be by my side the whole time, as I am such a highly anxious person. I must also make it a point that everyone from Amanda to the wait staff went above and beyond for my children. Amanda brought my son food as we waited for the ceremony to begin. The server brought my son a fruit salad since he would not eat a regular salad and was extra attentive to my daughter. They really went out of their way to make sure her dietary needs were met, from bringing her mashed potatoes to apple sauce, because my mother had informed them she always had it with her meals. They provided kid friendly drinks for toasting in champagne glasses which made my son feel special. They truly cared that EVERYONE had a great experience! My guests are still raving about the food! They were absolutely in love with the venue and wished it had never ended. I have only had positive feedback regarding the hotel, hotel staff, the food and everything in between which is refreshing. Also, the bridal suite is absolutely amazing!!! It has a living area separated from the bedroom and is big enough to fit your whole bridal party without feeling crowded. I recommend The Olde Mill Inn, if you want a genuinely caring staff, great food and beautiful venue for your special day.

Flawless

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Dayna G

My husband and I were married at The Olde Mill Inn on November 1, 2015. We worked with Lindsey Smilie at booking and John Lietz was our Maitre'd. We can't thank John or the staff enough for the truly magical day that we had. John was fabulous with executing all the small... Read More details of our event and was always available when needed. Our guests raved about the service and food. Even though the day was a whirlwind, someone was there to hand us a plate of food or refill our drink. That night we had the spacious bridal suite, where we had plenty of space to entertain guests after the wedding. We can't recommend the Olde Mill Inn enough! Thank you!

Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Samantha M

My fiance and I got married at The Olde Mill Inn about 2 weeks ago and it was AMAZING! People are still telling us how great the venue was. Our guests absolutely loved the cocktail hour (SO much food and all of it was more delicious than the next) and the dinner wasn't your... Read More typical "wedding food", it was absolutely outstanding. We worked with John, who was attentive to us from the start. He kept checking in on us throughout the night to make sure we were eating and had drinks. I later found out that he was also bringing my mother and in laws plates of food also to make sure they were having a good time since they were being bombarded with congratulations from guests also. By far the best venue and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Danielle C

If you are looking for a wedding venue definitely consider The Old Mill Inn & Grain House restaurant. My husband and I had long envisioned a small intimate wedding ceremony. We wanted a Fall themed wedding and had very specific requests. Not only did they do everything we asked,... Read More they went above and beyond to accommodate us! Our dreams came true and we had an absolutely perfect day. Amanda Virga and Lindsay Stewart were wonderful and worked with us to ensure every detail was perfectly executed. From start to finish everything was flawless. I highly recommend The Old Mill Inn & Grain House Restaurant for your wedding or next event. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Gina B

don't even know where to begin! The Olde Mill Inn was the first and only venue we visited and we knew immediately it was the one. We had our reception on October 3rd in the Washington Ballroom. We fell in love with the gorgeous back drop, the amazingly accommodating staff, and... Read More the convenience of hotel rooms in the same building as our reception. Lindsey Smilie helped us from day one, and made me feel entirely comfortable with every single detail. She answered every question and (numerous) email I would send her promptly and so cheerfully, and always made me feel like both myself and our wedding was a priority. The evening of our menu tasting, we met our future Maitre'd John Leitz. John was hands down the BEST, and he was entirely responsible for making our wedding the best day of our lives. He accomodated every possible request we had, went above and beyond to make sure we were calm, happy and fed the entire day/night. Even though he was managing multiple things simultaneously, he would ALWAYS be so calm, happy and easy going. His attitude made us feel so much more at ease throughout the planning process and the day of. John was AMAZING, and both he and Lindsey worked with me to make sure every detail of our wedding was perfect. The venue itself was incredible. The food was amazing, the cocktail hour was unbelievable, the entire staff was so kind and professional - and everything ran so smoothly. Our wedding was almost 2 weeks ago, and to this day we are still having guests tell us how absolutely amazing our wedding was. Everyone was blown away by the beauty of the venue, the accommodating staff, how tastefully done everything was, the incredible cocktail hour, delicious food, the amazing after party and delicious private brunch we had the morning after.Every detail was perfect. I cannot express enough how absolutely perfect our wedding day was. The Olde Mill Inn is perfect, thank you so much for making 10/3/15 the best day ever