The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House Restaurant

Basking Ridge, NJ

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Customized Weddings with Affordable Elegance

A gorgeous country inn on 10 acres provides the perfect ambiance for the wedding of your dreams. The Inn becomes your country estate for the afternoon or evening with beautiful lawns and gardens for your outdoor ceremony, and meticulous attention to all details for both large and intimate weddings.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Bow2007

225 Rt 202 (GPS 225 Morristown Road), Basking Ridge, NJ

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Melanie F

In a world where wedding planning seems to have become formulaic and commercialized, our experience with the Grain House broke the mold. Lindsay Stewart and Amanda Virga listened to us,helped us plan and perfectly execute the small wedding we envisioned. Some of our 47 guest described our event as "the best wedding" they have ever been to, "simple, elegant and warm," "perfect" "the food was incredible." Lindsay Stewart (our director of social sales) and Amanda Virga (our Maitre D') responded to our concerns and questions immediately via email, which took away a lot of the stress of planning. One of the many benefits of having a wedding at the Olde Mill Inn/Grain House Restaurant is that you can have a small affair (we only had to guarantee 30 guests) and still get the "A list" treatment. You can also opt for a much bigger wedding. You can make it as simple or as extravagant as you want. The options are limitless. Another really great thing is that your out of town guests will have a nice, convenient place to stay. We plan to come back every year for our anniversary. We plan to order the fried calamari, we didn't get to sample it during the cocktail hour, and we heard it was amazing!

Perfect

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Megan H

Olde Mill Inn was an amazing place to have our reception for our wedding! Our Matire D John was amazing! He went above and beyond what we had hoped for. (Even made sure that we ate!) Everyone really enjoyed themselves and we are so incredibly happy with the way everything turned out! The cost of the venue was a lot less then we had expected because they ran such a good deal for winter brides. If you are looking for an amazing place to have your reception, look no further then the Olde Mill!

The perfect venue for our wedding day

Reviewed on 3/23/2015 Ashley B

We loved our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn!! In every way possible, The Olde Mill Inn made all of our wedding day dreams come true. I can’t express enough how wonderful our wedding experience with them was. We are still getting massive compliments from our families and friends, many of whom have said they have never been to a more beautiful wedding. Working with coordinator Lindsay and maitre’d John was such a delightful experience as well. My husband and I enjoyed spending time with both of them, planning down to every little detail how we wanted our rehearsal dinner (which we had at The Grain House, and was equally wonderful), cocktail hour and reception to be, and they not only fulfilled our expectations – they went above and beyond. We were really blown away by how delicious all of the food was, the excellent service, and the little surprise extras that they contributed as well. Lindsay is such a sweetheart, and was so kind, creative, and patient with us throughout the process (including numerous calls and emails from me over many months, asking tons of questions). John was awesome as well – he really knows his stuff, was delightful to work with, and he not only made sure everything ran perfectly the evening of our wedding, but he also made sure that my husband and I got to eat! J The venue itself was so clean, well-maintained, beautiful inside and out, and allowed us to have numerous lovely backdrops for our photos. The Olde Mill Inn has such a warm, welcoming feeling, and that really resonated with us and our guests. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, and incredibly talented. I would 100% absolutely recommend this venue to any couple getting married. You won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Kimberly E

There are no words that can truly express how wonderful the Olde Mill Inn was on our wedding day. From our initial booking with Lindsay Stewart to John Lietz, our maitre d on our wedding day, and everyone in between, the staff of the Olde Mill Inn went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was flawless. The food was delicious and plentiful, and the venue was gorgeous. The staff even made sure that our parents were taken care of and had everything they needed. Even when the forecast called for rain on our wedding day, John let us wait to the last minute to decide whether to get married in the courtyard or the ballroom. Fortunately, the weather held off, and we had a gorgeous ceremony outside in the courtyard. We received so many compliments on the Olde Mill Inn including if we can get married again next year so our guests can go to another wedding at the Olde Mill Inn. I recommend the Olde Mill Inn to anyone and everyone I know who is getting married. You won't regret having your wedding there!

Wonderful Venue! Beyond Expectations!

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Maureen L

Absolutely wonderful venue - and the service was outstanding! From the time we booked our date they were beyond helpful with every decision and step, from choosing the menu to keeping us up to date on our hotel block counts, to even decorating our wedding cake with custom flowers and decorations. Grounds are also beautifully kept and there's a courtyard outdoor area option for cocktail hour (weather permitting.) The day of the wedding the staff and maitre'd went above and beyond - bringing our gifts and luggage to the room to accommodate professional photos, ensuring we got to enjoy the food during cocktail hour and that our glasses were never empty for the whole night. They also made sure that our families always had a drink and accommodated food options that weren't even on our menu! Food was delicious and came out hot (something that was not the case in some other weddings we have attended at other venues). The maitre'd also made sure that everything remained on schedule. Reasonably priced (particularly if you choose a Friday or Sunday), especially compared to other venues in NJ. Room rates for guests were also reasonable at $135/room (breakfast included). Great option to consider if you expect 150-200 guests and prefer a venue with a hotel attached/associated. Marien and John were fantastic!

They treated us like family.

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Amanda S

From our first meeting with Lindsay, to our private brunch the morning after our wedding, The Grain House at The Olde Mill Inn made us feel like part of the family. The venue was nothing short of perfect, and truly encompassed the vision we had for our wedding. We are still getting rave reviews about the food. The mashed potato bar was a hit. I recommend it for anyone looking to be a little different from the norm when it comes to cocktail hour. We are so thankful to everyone particularly Amanda, our maître d who handled everything for us the day of. We could not ask for anything more. Thank you to the entire staff for making our day so amazing.

SIMPLY PERFECT

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Katie M

I rarely if ever use the word perfect to describe anything...however, our wedding was on March 21, 2015 in The Hunt Room at The Grain House and it was amazing. From the start, their service was impeccable and personal. Lindsey Smillie was our coordinator and Amanda Virga was our maitre'd. They were outstanding! Thank you both again! They not only answered any question or concern in depth but promptly! My then fiance and I even stopped in for lunch once without an appointment (just because the food is amazing)! We saw another wedding getting ready and the father of the groom needed thread...before you could finish the thought another maitre'd was there to help him. We were very impressed and confident that we had made the right choice in choosing The OMI because it is a unique setting (not a stale wedding venue) and yet a highly experienced one in which your wedding needs (from day one... till the day of) will be met! Back to the food...delicious and as my parents said constantly replenished. Both my husband's parents and mine had been to a lot of weddings(including our siblings' weddings) as had their friends, they all said that this was one of the best cocktail hours they have ever been to and that dinner was the best they had ever had. Our friends said they'd never actually enjoyed a wedding entree till our OMI wedding. I am happy to say that my husband and I got to relax, dance and EAT at our wedding ...it was all fantastic! There are unique options and traditional. Our guests were very pleased (did I mention I am Sicilian/north jersey italian?!?! our guests came with high standards!) Ok, now I want to order lunch from the Grain House so before I get too hungry I'll also add that the Hunt Room was an ideal setting for us. We wanted an intimate feel and, without asking, our families told us how much they loved the room. They said it had a great flow unlike a hall that breaks up the dance floor and bar. Instead, the space invites everyone to mingle together whether you are in to dancing or prefer not to. Before I go I want to also say that we had added on the breakfast reception (yum french toast) and even that was special. When we first visited all that I've mentioned was our overall impression and why we wanted our reception there...and on the day of, to have our dreams become reality, was such an honor and a blessing. Thank you OMI !

Absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Ashleigh C

Our experience with the Olde Mill Inn was a true joy from start to finish. Our sales manager Lindsey Smillie sold us on the Olde Mill Inn from the first visit and her attentiveness didn't fade throughout the planning. She happily answered all of our questions in a timely manner and was there to assist us in any way she could. Amanda Virga was our Maitre D and she was absolutely amazing. She managed to put this stressed out and crazy bride at ease! I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day because Amanda made sure everything ran smoothly. All of guests raved about how beautiful the wedding was and the food was to die for! I am so glad we got married at the Olde Mill Inn and hope someone I know gets married there so I can go back for another her wedding! The Olde Mill Inn is the whole package: beautiful venue, great food and amazing staff.

Too Expensive, Outdated, Pushy

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Maryellen P

I did not end up choosing the Olde Mill Inn as our wedding venue. There were many factors that went into this, but I have outlined the most important ones below. 1. The pricing was very high for the venue and services I would have received when compared to other venues in the area (both Basking Ridge and nearby areas). 2. The venue was very outdated. The decor looks like it really needs a pick me up. If everything were redone and a little bit more modern (but still classy), OMI would have definitely been a contender. 3. There were so many different areas for guests in the hotel, that there was no way possible we would all be able to enjoy the party as a group. Between the two lounges on separate floors, the two different cocktail hour locations, and the ballroom I was surprised that this was a choice location for any event that is meant to be planned as a big party, not different events at the same venue. 4. Beware when they say that the venue is yours and only yours. While it is true that they do not host more than one event at a time in either the hotel or the grain house (which already is technically two events at a time), we were visiting and ran into two brides within 15 minutes, all in the same area. 5. They are very pushy, and do not work well with their prospective guests. When we first arrived, we were asked a series of questions which were already answered via phone to the same woman earlier in the week. We did not want to have our ceremony on site, yet every single place she showed us was how we could have our ceremony there, how each location would be setup for a ceremony, and what they do behind the scenes to transition from the ceremony to the reception. Despite us reminder her at each location we did not want our ceremony there and that we were getting married at a church, she still proceeded to push this on us. 6. Once we got to the point where we were discussing packages, we asked questions on different options and were not given a complete response, or really any information that helped us understand. For example, the wedding cake is included in their packages. We want to have a friend bake us cupcakes for our big day, so we asked if they could replace this in the package with, for example, a dessert display with chocolates and other treats. Instead, we were told that the cake was included and they would make us a cake anyway, that we could bring in our own and they could try to replace it, but it was not guaranteed.

3/03/2015 Response from the vendor

We were surprised by the comments above because creating unique and customized weddings is a specialty of the Olde Mill Inn. Our goal is to help every bride to make her own wedding dream a reality. We have the utmost respect for the bride’s choices... Read Less Read More

Grain House Wedding

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Lindsey H

My husband and I had such a great experience working with the Olde Mill Inn for our winter wedding day! We dealt with Lindsay Stewart in the beginning and she was always kind and helpful and responded to our questions thoroughly and quickly. Our maitre'd was Amanda and she was just awesome. She made sure she understood everything that we wanted and that everything was organized and perfect. I was so calm the day of our wedding as I knew she had everything handled. We had a few guests in wheelchairs and although they don't have elevators, they were so accommodating to make sure everyone got around safely. We have received so many compliments on how delicious the food was from the cocktail hour to the dinners, how nice and attentive the staff was (especially one waitress who helped my grandma and her friends who don't get around easily with everything that they needed! thank you!), and everyone loved the feel of the venue. We couldn't be happier with how our day went and we are so glad we decided to have our wedding at the Grain House. It was everything we had wanted!

Winter Wedding Bliss

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Elizabeth P

My wedding reception was held at the Grain House. From the time we booked the venue, the staff was amazing! We first dealt with Lindsey and she answered all questions I had promptly. Then, Amanda took over the booking and I can't say how helpful and amazing she was!! The food, service, environment was amazing. The staff during the reception went above and beyond! I recommend this place 110%!!!

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Kara R

We just got married on January 18th at the Olde Mill Inn and we could not be happier! From the moment we first contacted them, they were incredible. Lindsey was wonderful to work with and was very responsive. We had a million questions and she was very patient and professional. It was important to us to have our dog be part of the ceremony, although the venue is not dog friendly they made an exception. They even allowed our dog to stay at the venue for the entire wedding weekend. Our maitre d, John, was fabulous. He was in constant contact with us and made our wedding experience truly wonderful. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. It was money well spent, we were able to hand off everything to the staff and they came through. The entire weekend was seamless. All of our guests said that it was by far the best wedding they have ever been to. This venue does a lot of weddings, and they are excellent at it. It was refreshing to find a venue that does a lot of weddings, yet does not have the "wedding factory" feel. We were treated like royalty for the entire weekend, from the second we walked in to the moment we left. They catered to our every need, as well as the needs of our guests. Do yourself a favor and book this venue!!!

Fabulous Wedding

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Meredith C

I just recently had my wedding at the Olde Mill Inn on January 10. From our first meeting with Lindsey, my fiance and I knew this was going to be our venue. She took so much time explaining all of our options and once we booked the venue, she was a huge help answering all of my emails and phone calls right away! We had our rehearsal dinner at the Grain House on the Olde Mill Inn's property in a very cute, lodge-like room, which suited our style perfectly! The room was intimate, separate from the restaurant tables, with a roaring fire. This was the perfect location since many of our bridal party were staying at the hotel that night. Our Maitre D', John, went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up the way we wanted, from the morning of, delivering lunch to the groomsmen, to taking notes on how I wanted things decorated, to organizing a table of appetizers and drinks for the bridal party before cocktail hour to ensure we had the opportunity to eat! He also spent all of cocktail hour bringing us plates of hot food from cocktail hour so that we wouldn't miss out! He was constantly checking in with me to make sure things were going the way I wanted, and I truly appreciated all the time he spent making our wedding successful. Food at the wedding was great-- especially the short ribs. Put those on your menu if you book your wedding here. We went to a tasting over the summer and had the ability to cater our menu to the things we liked and didn't like based on the tasting. They had no problem with me changing out some appetizers on the menu for others. Our guests were impressed with how great the food was and also about the selection of beer/wine/liquor available. After our wedding we headed over to the Grain House yet again to continue the party at the bar. They set up a tab for us and ensured only wedding guests would be able to add to the tab. This was so much fun, especially since it is right there on the same property as the hotel and guests didn't have to go out of their way or drive anywhere to join in! A big plus about our wedding weekend: having the rehearsal dinner, reception, after party, and brunch the next day all on the same property made our out of town guests VERY happy. Some even commented that it felt like a mini vacation! We were also happy with this as we got to spend a lot of time with our guests beyond the reception. Continental breakfast is free for all guests, we loved having this available for our family and friends. A note on having a winter wedding: we chose the winter package for the discounted price, but it came with so many amazing perks-- free night in the honeymoon suite, winter dessert station (apple crisp + hot chocolate, our guests LOVED this), and more. The staff at the Olde Mill Inn runs a seamless wedding. Lindsey and John made me feel like their number one priority at all times. I could not have been happier with our day!

Olde Mill Inn Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Rachel T

The Olde Mill in is an amazing venue for a wedding, and we were thrilled with our reception. The building is beautifully maintained and offers stunning photo opportunities. The food was amazing, especially cocktail hour; our guests are still raving about it! We had our reception in the Washington Ballroom, which provided space for a large crowd to sit comfortably at tables while still having adequate space for the dance floor. The patio provided a wonderful space for cocktail hour as well (our wedding was in August). One of our favorite features was having our far-traveling and out-of-town guests stay on sight; everyone felt comfortable using all of the Olde Mill’s spaces, both before and after the reception, and it was so nice to have so many of our guests attend breakfast in the same space the following morning. My husband and I enjoyed having these extra moments to talk to our guests without feeling like it all had to be done during the cocktail hour and reception. One of the greatest benefits of having our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn was having Marien as our maître d. Throughout the planning process, most of which took place long-distance over emails and through phone calls, Marien was efficient, clear, helpful, and flexible. She made multiple appointments for us to meet at times when I was planning to be in the area to touch base, check-in, and finalize details. Marien has the experience necessary to know how to keep every detail organized during planning and on the day of the wedding. She did not miss one thing! I couldn’t be more grateful for all of Marien’s guidance and support, as well as her care in making sure our wedding reception was even more than we imagined it could be. I would highly recommend the Olde Mill Inn, and thank them graciously for working so hard to make our wedding day perfect.

Olde Mill Inn & Grain House- A Christmas Wedding

Reviewed on 1/07/2015

Our experience with the personnel and venue at the Olde Mill Inn & Grain House was truly exceptional. We had a limited time to plan our wedding, and every expectation we had was 100% exceeded. Amanda did a tremendous job of managing every aspect of the wedding, and made us feel very comfortable that we had no reason to worry about the finer details for our big day-she took care of EVERYTHING. The venue was stunning, the food was delicious, and the service was second-to-none. I recommend both Amanda and Marien to anyone looking to have the wedding of a lifetime. A beautiful Christmas wedding started as a figment of our imaginations and became an incredible reality because of the great work Amanda and Marien did for us. From customizing the menu, to collaborating on the decorating details, we simply couldn't have asked for more.

Perfect Day!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Kaitlin M

The Olde Mill Inn gave me the best wedding I could have ever asked for - truly a dream come true. Being a controlling person, I was so concerned that I was going to spend my wedding day being stressed out. The best part was that I didn't have to because they made everything so easy for me! Looking at other people's weddings, what I love is their attention to detail. We feel so lucky with how much love and care they put into our wedding, and it made paying the bill very easy!

WOW….JUST WOW

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Katy E

Correction: My Wedding was on 12/13/14. THANK YOU AMANDA VIRGA, CATHERINE COTTER, CHUCK RUSSO, and JIM BONKOSKY for helping me coordinate the PERFECT Winter Wonderland Wedding! I had a distinct vision for how I wanted the Hunt room to look…rather than it being a typical wedding reception space, I wanted to transform it into a magical winter forest. My florist, Catherine, from Somerset Hills, did a BEAUTIFUL job creating dramatic centerpieces of white birch branches with crystals, surrounded by white hydrangeas and candles on top of a mirror to maximize the sparkle. I worked closely with my DJ Chuck Russo and Jim from JB Lighting Production, (917) 834-1902, to create the optimum lighting for the space. Jim kept all of the bright overhead lights off and used uplighting to bathe the room in a cool blue wintery light. This look greatly enhanced the atmosphere…attention, future brides: uplighting is worth the cost! Jim also projected snowflakes onto the dance floor and our name onto the wall across from the DJ booth. Chuck Russo is the BEST DJ EVER! My wedding was the ultimate dance party thanks to him! And I couldn't have asked for a more amazing maître d'--Amanda Virga was so helpful, accommodating, communicative, responsible, organized, and sweet! Before the wedding, she was constantly in touch with me making sure all of my questions were answered and that everything was set for my big day. She made sure the slideshow worked in advance so that it ran smoothly during cocktail hour the day of. She allowed us to drop all of our hotel favors, wedding favors, photographs, cake topper, etc. off the week before so that we weren't as stressed in the last few days leading up to the wedding. She made sure I was happy with the signature drink and did a WONDERFUL job displaying all of the flowers from the church on the Christmas trees on either side of our sweetheart table! She even helped bustle my dress! During cocktail hour my husband and I were taking pictures outside and she made sure a variety of hors d'oeuvres was waiting for us in the bridal suite! The entire wedding flowed so smoothly thanks to Amanda! I was pampered throughout the entire experience -- she thought of everything and truly made me feel like a queen on my special day! Request Amanda Virga at the Grain House to oversee your wedding!!! I LOVE the Olde Mill Inn-- it really is the BEST place to have a wedding!

The Grain House .. Serving America & Hosting Weddings since 1768

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Nicole C

I know the 18th century was an important era for the Grain House, but 9/26/14 was a really big day for us. Both raised in Jersey's countryside, we were not just looking for a ballroom wedding venue, but rather a special spot that reflected who we were and where we came from. The Grain House was just that .. a rustic setting in the midst of upbeat Morris County with all of the amenities that we could have hoped for. From the tastefully decorated Gazebo, where our reception was held, to the outdoor dance floor held underneath a grand white tent that reminded us oh so much of our summer days spent together, the Grain House showcased us and our wedding in all the right ways. As for the essentials, the food was incredible and the staff were a pleasure to work with. We'd like to make a special shout-out to our maitre d', Amanda, who was cool as a swimming pool, and Lindsay, director of all things awesome. Amanda was perfect at being the calm, confident and caring maitre d' that every couple deserves to have at their wedding. Lindsay was there for us from the start, and made sure that our special day was just that .. special. Hearing from so many of our guests that our wedding took the gold in every category upheld that we rightfully chose our special spot.

so HAPPY to have chosen the Olde Mill Inn

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

My wedding reception was perfect using the Fox and Hounds room in the Grain House. Beginning with a small, intimate cocktail hour in the Grain Room and moving to the Fox and Hounds, I couldn't have been more pleased. Our maitre' d, Amanda, was flawless. She was a pleasure to work with and quick with email replies to any questions we had. Every request I had, she handled exactly as I had asked. The venue is beautiful, the food - DELICIOUS - the tasting you get ahead of time was wonderful. We were treated like a king and queen. The Olde Mill Inn not only met my expectations, but exceeded them!

Incredible Service!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Eileen W

My husband and I had our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn on November 15, 2014 in the Washington Ballroom. Our ceremony took place off-site but we spent the night before our wedding the the Olde Mill and each got ready there with our bridal parties. We had the absolute pleasure of working with Marien throughout the entire process of booking and planning our wedding. Marien also served as the Maitre D' on our wedding day. Marien went above and beyond for us throughout the entire process and most especially on our wedding day. She handled every detail, anticipated our needs, took care of all of families and friends so we could enjoy every moment of our day. While we were at our ceremony, Marien personally set up every detail of our wedding from the place cards to the family photos. Every single detail was meticulously put together and reflected everything we had discussed during the planning process.To say she is fantastic would be an understatement. We have received countless compliments on the Olde Mill Inn, most of them from guests telling us our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. We have received rave reviews about the beauty of the hotel (enough accommodations for all of our overnight guests), the incredible service received by every staff member at the Olde Mill and most especially the FOOD. Guests were raving all night about the cocktail hour (the most incredible spread I have personally seen at a wedding) and the dinner and have not stopped commenting on how delicious everything was. The Olde Mill Inn is truly a special place. My husband and I knew from the minute we toured the Olde Mill that we had to have our wedding there and it did not disappoint. Marien and every staff member who worked our wedding cared only about one thing: making sure it was the best night of our lives. And it was!! We are so grateful and so proud to have had our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn. They made our dreams come true!!

Olde Mill Inn - perfect day!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Stacey O

After attending numerous weddings over the last few years, my now husband and I knew exactly what we were looking for in a wedding venue. When we visited the Olde Mill Inn, the warm, cozy, intimate feel of the ballroom was coupled with the convenience of the hotel rooms upstairs from the event space. Add to that a winter discounted price and the most lovely Christmas decor and we were sold! At the OMI, you are assigned a maitre d' to work with on all details leading up to your wedding. In working with Amanda, quite simply, she was the best. Her level of responsiveness leading up to the event was extraordinary (often replying within minutes!) and her upbeat personality made even the most tedious of tasks more pleasant. She made sure that our every need was attended to, often anticipating them before we even knew of them. Her expertise in all things wedding related was evident and the day could not have been nearly as smooth without her being there! While nothing makes cutting the checks to vendors any less painful, I can confidently say that the Olde Mill Inn was worth EVERY penny.

Intimate Wedding in the Hunt Room

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Jennifer D

From our first visit, we knew the Hunt Room at the Olde Mill Inn and Grain House was for us. The hotel made for a reasonably priced and comfortable stay for our out of town guests. The food was excellent, not a single complaint about too little, too salty, too... I would recommend going to the tasting! You can get a good idea of what you want served. We were assigned to Amanda and we can't compliment her enough! She answered email questions almost immediately, with accurate information and answers. Amanda is personable, professional, and organized...all the things you want in a point person, on your wedding day. We had a dream wedding in the hunt room, we look forward to going to the Grain House for our anniversary every year!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Mary Q

The Olde Mill Inn is an amazing venue! They were so helpful and accommodating, especially the day of our wedding. The service was outstanding! Highly recommended!

The couple who got married

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Astrid L

We had a wonderful experience with the Olde Mill Inn, the location, the food, and staff were exceptional. Our Maitre De was knowledgeable, helpful with organizing, and had a touch with decorating. Our wedding was everything and more than we expected.

THANK YOU OLDE MILL INN!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kathryn S

The Olde Mill Inn was INCREDIBLE!! My husband and I were so utterly thankful & happy with the Olde Mill Inn!! Lindsey S. was so sweet and helpful as well as John L.! Once it was getting towards crunch time John took over and was FANTASTIC! He was so patient and beyond helpful! Any last minute issues he handled immediately. We had picked a signature drink and shortly after cocktail hour started they ran out of the main liquor that was in it and John informed us and said "don't worry and we will get more" and he did! (fast too) And during the cocktail hour he not only made sure my husband and I were ok but also my mother - he brought her a plate of hors d'ourves. He would advise us about whats going on - anything we should know, esp any changes. He took care of EVERYTHING! The wait staff and the hospitality men & women were so kind and helpful too! My husband and I highly recommend the Olde Mill Inn not only for weddings but for any event or function! Thank you John, Lindsey and the Olde Mill Inn team!!

TO The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House Restaurant