The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House Restaurant

Basking Ridge, NJ

Book Your Wedding with The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House Restaurant

A BALLROOM IN BASKING RIDGE, NJ

The Grand Washington Ballroom is the largest indoor space in the property with a capacity of 240 guests. Its interior decor features hanging chandeliers, antiqued glass mirrors, wall sconces and an elegant French door. Couples and guests can choose to access the equally adorable complementary Lord Stirling court during the event.

The Grain House comprises three distinct rooms namely Fox & Hounds, Hunt Room & Pub, and the Grain Room. These rooms have individual capacity of 40 to 120 guests depending on the furniture arrangements. Set amidst the rolling hills, a meandering stream and a natural woodland, the Grain House is ideal for smaller yet intimate ceremonies or receptions.

The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House property has a number of beautiful outdoor space options for the ceremony or reception. Couples can choose to use the classy buildings, the well-trimmed lawns, the gazebo or the scattered tree lines as the backdrop of their event. The airy nature and calm ambience of the outdoor spaces is both inspiring and romantic.

The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House has a total of 102 guest rooms for travelling couples and guests. Some of the rooms available are custom designed to offer an allergy-friendly environment complete with modern amenities.

Some of the packages offered by The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House include:

• The Grand Cocktail
  • The Signature
  • The Simply Elegant
  • The Winter Celebration
  • The Hometown Hero

The venue offers several meal options such as buffet, stations and plated. These meal options vary in pricing per person. Also, upon request, The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House can organize for wine tasting sessions.

The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House has a fitness center for overnight guests or couples who wish to spend their honeymoon in the premises. The fitness program includes  bike cycling, fresh juicing and gym sessions.

At The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House, the experienced and accomplished staff provide catering services for the ceremony or reception. The planners readily create an exclusive menu for the event upon request by the couple. Additional perks provided by The Olde Mill Inn & Grain House include:

• Wheelchair-accessible venues and rooms
  • Shuttle services
  • Ample parking
  • Off-site catering
  • Gift cards with some packages

Customized Weddings with Affordable Elegance

A gorgeous country inn on 10 acres provides the perfect ambiance for the wedding of your dreams. The Inn becomes your country estate for the afternoon or evening with beautiful lawns and gardens for your outdoor ceremony, and meticulous attention to all details for both large and intimate weddings.

Ballroom, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

225 Rt 202 (GPS 225 Morristown Road), Basking Ridge, NJ (908) 696-2315

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Annie V

Wow - where to begin. Two months later we are still floating on air from how perfect our November wedding at the Grain House was. We cannot thank maitre'd Amanda Virga and her team enough - they really go above and beyond - anything we could have wanted was thought about and... Read More taken care of before we even had a moment to worry about it. The team at the Olde Mill Inn are consummate professionals - our guests keep telling us what an amazing wedding it was, the best they have been to, and how what stood out to them was how impeccable the service was. We even had a few friends return a few weekends after with their families for a Thanksgiving get away! Planning a wedding we heard over and over, "choose a few key things that are important to you and your fiancé" - we knew good music (and our DJ was amazing), and good food were the most important. Little did we imagine that we would get a gorgeous, intimate venue, a maitre'd/wedding coordinator who addressed all our concerns from A-Z, and top notch service -our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn was really beyond anything we could have imagined. We are so grateful to Amanda and her staff for the perfect day that we will remember for a lifetime. Can't wait to come back for our anniversary weekend!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Dawn M

We knew, from the moment we first met Marien, that we would be in good hands saying “yes” the Olde Mill Inn. Marien took the time to meet with us repeatedly before the wedding, making sure she understood exactly what kind of wedding we wanted. She was available any time we had a... Read More question, responding immediately to texts, emails and voicemails, even on her days off! Marien has an immense amount of energy and patience, taking pages of notes during our meetings and listening carefully to each request. When we had an idea, we showed it to Marien and she would find a way to make it happen. We were so relaxed the week leading up to the wedding thanks to Marien. We were confident that she had everything in place, giving us the opportunity to enjoy the family and friends who had traveled from all over the world to celebrate with us before the wedding. Not only was she available before the wedding, but Marien also surprised us with so many special touches with decorations and personal additions both within the ballroom and outside of it. She was there for the bride and groom the day of, making sure they had time to rest and eat. As for the Olde Mill Inn, I cannot praise it enough. The food was amazing, the service was impeccable and the staff was friendly. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended! Our only complaint is that it all went by too quickly. Thank you Marien and the staff of the Olde Mill Inn for giving the bride and groom the wedding of their dreams.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Ruth L

We have received nothing but great feedback from our wedding guests! Our maitre'd Kate was absolutely amazing. She was quick to respond to any of my emails (even sometimes when she had an out of office message up) and insisted that we raise any concerns or questions before our... Read More big day. When I dropped all the wedding accessories off to her a few days prior, we only took 15 minutes to go over everything I brought. I could not have imagined how well she placed and decorated it all. In fact, I probably wouldn't have done it half as well. I didn't have to worry about a thing day-of and that is an amazing feeling! The day was hectic of course but Kate and the rest of the Olde Mill Inn staff were never too busy to help. The rooms were clean and convenient for our guests from out of town. I'd recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Megan M

I can't even begin to explain the experience my husband and I had with the olde mill inn. My husband and I planned our wedding in 72 days .. which meant everything needed to go extremely smoothly and fall right into place. From the moment I went to visit the olde mill inn; it... Read More just felt right. Originally I saw the grain house and it was gorgeous but not big enough for our guest list. My husband and I went back a week later, had our private tasting and booked the ballroom since it was open on our date as well! It was the only venue I looked at and there was no need to search any further ! The whole process was so simple, communication via email or phone was always available for any infomation I needed. The food during the tasting was incredible and we came home with a goodie bag of left overs :) Being we didn't live in the area we only went back to the venue one time a month before the wedding to go over all the details and it was a smooth and easy process ! The day of the wedding the girls got ready in the sawyer suite which was just redone and perfect for my small bridal party and moms! The guys got ready in our complimentary suite which was huge ! The whole day ran so smoothly even with the rain on and off ! John was on top of everything making sure every detail was in place and everyone was happy!! Our wedding couldn't have been better.. John made sure we had food and drinks throughout the entire night, no details needed to be fixed because everything was put together perfect and our guests could not stop talking, and are still talking, about how perfect the night was! From the incredible food to the great service to the beautiful venue and the little perfect details.. everyone had the best time; including us! The end of the night we were able to go over to the bar in the grain house to end the night with our guests and everything was put into our suite so we didn't need to do a thing! John truly took care of everything so we didn't need to lift a finger. We also had a private breakfast the morning after for our guests which was incredible as well! Our day couldn't have been any better ! Thank you so much Olde Mill Inn for memories we'll remember forever!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 jessica t

There's a reason this venue has won so many awards. I was married two weeks ago and Marien was my Maitre'D. She was the most efficient, kind, attentive and patient business person I've ever had the pleasure of working with. We booked our venue and moved out of state- planning a... Read More wedding out of state is tough but Marien made it so easy. I had NO stress. My friends and family could not get over my low key, relaxed mentality throughout my planning process and I attribute it completely to Marien and the olde mill inn for taking care of everything from start to finish. We planned on getting married in the courtyard and lo and behold we had a rainy day- Marien transformed the ballroom and we had the most beautiful ceremony inside and in hindsight I think it ended up being even better that way. I am forever thankful to Marien and the Olde Mill Inn for giving me the wedding of my dreams. I have so many family members still raving about the delicious food, and beautiful ambiance. Thank you for all your hard work- you made me the happiest bride throughout the whole process. Look no further- book this venue!!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Monica P

We had our wedding at the ballroom on 6/10/17 and it was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing in particular the guests loved the sushi display and the beef served as a main course! From the beginning Lindsay made us feel so comfortable, was so accommodating, and answered... Read More all our questions. Amanda Virga did an amazing job setting up and decorating the venue exactly how I envisioned and she fulfilled every request we had. She made sure we had everything we needed. We thank all the staff at the olde mill for making our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kaitlin N

The Olde Mill Inn was not on our radar initially while looking for venues, but my husband and I are so happy that we found it. From start to finish, it more than we could have every hoped and asked for our wedding day. We were married at the Grain House, which was the perfect... Read More spot for our intimate gathering of our closest friends and family members. The space was beautiful, the food was excellent (our guests said it was the best "wedding" food they ever had), and we had our dance floor outside under the tent which was the perfect touch. Our Maitre'D, Kate Roe, was AMAZING, and I am so grateful for all of her help and support. The few times I cried was saying goodbye to her, as she was incredibly responsive to all of my emails, was very accommodating and flexible with our requests, made everything so easy, and overall was a great partner to have during this exciting experience! I will forever recommend the Olde Mill Inn to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Elana T

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Grain House. The wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were at The Olde Mill Inn. First the rehearsal dinner was wonderful! The grain house had a beautiful rustic old-world charm to it. It was clean and decorated nicely. The... Read More food was good and the service was great! The bartenders and servers were attentive but not obtrusive. I would definitely recommend them! The Olde Mill Inn really did an amazing job for our wedding. John, our maitre'D was excellent. He coordinated all the moving parts and took care of our every need before we even asked for them. He was attentive and very involved. He has so much energy! He was friendly and helpful. He made things happen for us and everything we asked for we got a "yes" response! Even our vendors commented on how beautiful the venue was, how helpful and attentive John was, and how clean the kitchen and service spaces were! The Olde Mill Inn is definitely somewhere I would recommend! The prices were reasonable and fair, the service was excellent, the people are friendly and helpful, the food was wonderful, and the place is beautiful !! I am so glad that we chose them and I would do it again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Mary Therese O

From the moment my fiancé (now husband) and I first visited the Odle Mill Inn together, we knew that it would make the perfect venue for our Winter wedding! I loved the idea of having our wedding reception at an inn, where all the guests could party the night away without... Read More having to worry about driving home, and enjoyed having the after-party on-site, but in a different building. With a December 30th wedding date, the Olde Mill Inn was beautifully decorated for the holidays, had its fire places going, and provided the cozy-elegant venue of my dreams. We were so very impressed by the Olde Mill Inn’s staff, especially our maître d Amanda, who went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly, that we were never in need of food or drink, and that we were able to enjoy our wedding! From handing gift bags to guests as they checked in, to the private breakfast the morning after, we absolutely love the Olde Mill Inn and highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jaime C

My husband and I got married and had our reception at The Olde Mill Inn on October 22, 2016. From the beginning, we were blown away by all The Olde Mill had to offer, and could not have asked for better staff to work with. We initially worked with Marien Barker who was... Read More absolutely amazing! She was a huge help and was right there with us when we initially decided to go with The Olde Mill and answered all of our questions. We had never visited The Olde Mill until we came to check it out for our ceremony and reception, and we were glad we decided to. We knew right away before we even toured the entire venue that it was the one. Our Maitre'd, John Lietz, was also the absolute best to work with! He answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly leading up to the wedding and he did not stop running around to make sure everything was perfect on the day of. We couldn't thank him enough! A big part of our decision to go with The Olde Mill was because of their beautiful courtyard to have our reception, and unfortunately it was terrible weather the day of and we had to move it inside. I quickly got over it after I saw how beautiful the set-up inside was. I thank the staff over and over for making sure everything went smoothly and perfectly. The food was great and we are still getting compliments on how delicious it all was and also how great the overall venue was. Thank you to all of the staff at The Olde Mill and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Tara D

This was the perfect place for our wedding reception. Every detail was attended to, the night was smooth as silk. Amanda Virga was great to work with, helpful and responsive. The location is absolutely gorgeous. All-in-all I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Jenna D

Our wedding was 3/24/17 and it couldn't have been more perfect. Our maitre'd, John, was excellent. He made sure everything was in order and running smooth. We had the rehearsal dinner in the Grain house. The food was amazing, everyone is still talking about it! We didn't have... Read More one complaint for anyone, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!! I highly recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Maggie H

My fiancé and I had a short engagement and found the Grain House on the recommendation of a family friend who attended a wedding there. How lucky we were! We met Lindsay Stewart and once we saw the venue, we were sold. The charm and intimacy of the Grain House were just what we... Read More were looking for. We booked our winter wedding, with the property still decorated for Christmas. Between Lindsay and John Lietz, all of our questions and concerns were addressed so quickly. It was so easy to plan our wedding- we had the ceremony in the Hunt Room and then went upstairs for a fabulous cocktail hour in the Fox and Hound Room. All we really needed to do was book a DJ, florist, photographer and pick a cake. They literally do almost everything else for you. And help you with the other things. We were SO thrilled with the outcome- the food was fantastic, the party was rocking, the breakfast brunch the next morning was perfect. We had so many additional requests of John and his assistant Kate at the last minute for the tables and the room, and they handled everything perfectly. These people are a well oiled machine and they know how to run a party. Everything went perfectly from start to finish and all our guests raved about the wedding. Thanks to all!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Crystal F

I had my ceremony, reception, after party, hotel, guest rooms, and post wedding brunch at The Olde Mill Inn. EVERY aspect of my wedding was exactly what I wanted it to be. The people who work there are AMAZING! Lindsay Stewart was the first person I spoke with and she helped... Read More me decide which location (Ballroom or the Grain House) was right for me. She was also very helpful and accommodating with tweaking the menu to fit our tastes and budget. Our next and main contact was Amanda Virga, our Maitre' d. She was so quick in answering me back with any question I had, and I had a lot close to the wedding! Having her support made me confident that everything would run smoothly and it did. I can't think of a single snag that I ran into and as I mentioned above, every aspect of my wedding was at The Olde Mill Inn. I had multiple pieces for each centerpiece and table (I know, probably overkill!) and Amanda never made it feel like it was a chore to set up. She was right by my side whenever I needed her throughout the night and I couldn't be more grateful. The wait staff and bartenders were very friendly! I have to give a special thanks to the late night bartender at the Grain House who put up with us after the reception! The individuals at the reception desk were so helpful and ridiculously friendly. Thank you! The food was awesome! We decided to go with the Cocktail Reception so we would have more time to dance and less time sitting. I am so glad we did! We still had a cocktail hour with a signature drink and passed hors d-oeuvres, a tapas table, and a cheese table. All of which were great, especially the samosas and scallops wrapped in bacon (my husbands favorite). I can't lie, I did not try much of anything during the reception. I was having too much fun dancing and talking to eat BUT from what I hear from my husband and guests the food was great. MANY people have told me that we had the best wedding food they've ever had and these people aren't ones who don't me lip service! We had a southern station with mac and cheese and pulled pork, a mexican station with tacos and empanadas, italian station, and trays of saffron rice and jerk chicken. There was plenty to choose from and everyone found something they LOVED. I am vegetarian and they found vegetarian empanadas for me without even asking (I did try that! Very good). My husband kept going back and getting more from each station. He loved it! The Location The reception area had multiple rooms that we moved between. The room we had for the cocktail hour also had a deck which I absolutely loved. It was such a beautiful day and I'm happy I had inside and outside options for the cocktail hour and the reception. The reception area had an outside covered patio where we set up the band and spent most of our time. When I started looking for a venue I originally wanted it to be all outside but I soon realized that if it was too hot (August wedding) or it rained then it could be miserable. The grain house has a great compromise with the deck in the cocktail area and the reception opens up to a large patio. The Olde Mill Inn had everything I wanted. I better wrap this up... The ceremony space was beautiful. The hotel rooms were cozy. I got the bridal suite and it was well worth it to get ready in. Very spacious and perfect for pictures. The breakfast in a private room and the food was plentiful and great. If you choose The Olde Mill Inn you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lauren R

This was the first and only place my husband and I looked and knew right away this was where we wanted our wedding. Lindsay Stewart first introduced us to the olde mill and we booked right away. Marien was or Matre d and made sure the day went perfect. The olde mill inn is... Read More such a beautiful, quaint, cozy atmosphere with amazing food! Perfect for a wedding! Thank you all!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Rebecca L

Amazing. My husband and I got married here back in September. We had a small wedding of about 85 guests. Lindsey Smillie, the manager who booked our wedding, was the sweetest girl I've ever met and helped us out so much. Unfortunately, she has since passed away. We were... Read More extremely grateful to meet her and The Olde Mill Inn did a fantastic job commemorating her. We got married outside of the Grain House in their gazebo. Our maître d, Amanda Virga, was extremely accommodating. She basically bent over backwards for us and she did it all with a smile on her face! We look forward to coming back for our anniversary for years to come! Thanks again for being more than hospitable towards everyone. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jackie R

Fantastic experience from start to finish. We were looking for a place that was cozy and a bit rustic but, would fit about 75 people for the reception. The Grain House was perfect, with the Inn to accommodate our out of town guests. Amanda was excellent to work with, being open... Read More to our crazy ideas and always responsive to our questions. We had a specific idea of our décor and had lots of fun working with her to create our vision. The day of our wedding, every detail was attended to and the set up was beyond my expectations! The place is amazing and the food is outstanding. Our guests all commented on it! I would highly recommend it. I only hope I can attend someone else's wedding and enjoy it as a guest too!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Alana I

I had my dream wedding at The Olde Mill Inn! When we first walked into the Grain House, my husband and I knew this was the venue. It has that rustic charm without having to do all of the work of bringing in everything yourself and coordinating vendors. The Olde Mill Inn makes... Read More everything stunning and virtually EFFORTLESS. My husband and I were particularly impressed with the fact that this venue had a destination feel for our in town guests, rooms for our out of town guests, the gorgeous indoor option in case of inclement weather, and the fact that they were such a well-oiled machine that they had weddings going even during hurricane Sandy! We felt very confident in booking this venue. We started off working with Lindsey Stewart, who carefully addressed all of our questions and worked with us on the initial details. At the OMI, you are treated like a queen from the first meeting. On the day we booked the venue, we were treated to complimentary lunch at the Grain House just for having to wait an extra few minutes for Lindsey! In the year leading up to the wedding, my family, husband and I visited the venue many times for brunch or lunch. Each time we were treated with the utmost respect and offered highly sought after reservation times. We picked many of our vendors based on the recommendations of Lindsey Stewart, and had the opportunity to meet some at the yearly wedding expo. All of our vendors were AMAZING and worked together so well having been familiar with the venue and even each other. We highly recommend you choose vendors that know the venue well. The food is INCREDIBLE. Our wedding was a month ago, and friends are still raving about the food. Highly recommend the mashed potato bar – this was the biggest hit!! We had our wedding on a Sunday and chose the Simply Elegant package with a few additions and it was plenty. You get to do a sit down tasting a few months before. It is a multi course dinner where you get to taste the majority of the menu. We did not try a single item that was disappointing, and it was nice to have the opportunity to try the food beforehand because the day of the wedding we were way too busy having fun to eat. ! Speaking of, I HIGHLY recommend that when given the choice you opt for the private cocktail hour with butler service. This will be your only opportunity to stuff your face! The tasting also gave us a chance to meet Amanda Virga, our rockstar maître d’. Amanda made everything beautiful and effortless. We gave her some decorations that we had found at Michaels and she used them to completely transform the Hunt room into a rustic elegant masterpiece. I nearly cried, everything looked so beautiful! She was very personable and made sure everything ran perfectly. Grandpa absent mindedly almost ruins your moment walking down the aisle? No problem for Amanda! Furthermore, Amanda made sure I always had a drink in hand and was having a good time. Don’t even get me started on the fabulous newlywed suite filled with chunks of cake, chocolate covered strawberries, desserts and champagne that she discretely snuck to our room. My husband and I could not ask for a better wedding or a better wedding venue. I’m recommending this venue to EVERYONE I KNOW in hopes that one day someone else will have an event here and I can enjoy it all over again.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Stephanie W

My husband and I had our wedding at the Grain House at the Olde Mill Inn and there are not words to describe how amazing it was. From the second I saw the venue, met Marien, and was presented with all of the wonderful attributes the Olde Mill Inn, I was sold. My husband and I... Read More had the most magical day. Amanda took care of absolutely everything, with a smile on her face. My day was a complete fairytale and everything I could have possibly imagined. We were taken care of all weekend, all of my anxieties were quelled by the staff, and my guests were in awe. The food was incredible, the wait staff was impeccable, and the overall atmosphere was perfection. Everyone should have their wedding here!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Bonnie I

We had our daughter's wedding a few weeks ago at the Olde Mill Inn in the Grain House and the entire experience felt like a dreamy fairy tale for all of us. In reading all the rave reviews on this site about the venue and our maitre'd Amanda Virga, I wondered what could I... Read More possibly say that hadn't been said already? First, we clicked with Amanda's warm and welcoming personality at our tasting and knew we were with someone who would do an outstanding job with all the wedding coordination. We absolutely adored her and her execution of every detail was flawless. I am a Program Manager for a Fortunate 500 company and have HIGH expectations when it comes to service and in this case the stakes are high. Amanda exceeding my expectations starting with the night before dinner where she made the room look romantic and magnificent to the entire wedding day. We had one hiccup with lost ties for the groomsmen where she helped keep us calm while there was a massive search to find them! The OMI was a historic and classic backdrop for a romantic and magical weekend. Our guests raved about the beautiful outdoor ceremony space, food, grounds, and the Inn itself since we had a lot of out of town guests. Everything met my high standards. I also want to take this opportunity to thank Mike Pellegrino from Jardiniere Fine Flowers for transforming the Grain House room into a lush country setting and for building a chupa that was so magnificent that our guests can't stop calling and raving about how beautiful it all was.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelly B

The Olde Mill Inn is the perfect place to get married. We had everything at one location: ceremony, reception, after-reception drinks at the bar, rooms for us and our guests, and a family brunch. The space is beautiful but what we really loved was how great the food is! They... Read More have so many options that are not just the run-of-the-mill wedding food. They were flexible and allowed us to customize our menu. John was our maître-d and he was amazing. He really helped make our day perfect from our planning meetings to our check-out. We definitely recommend working with the Olde Mill Inn to plan your wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kelly C

My wife and I booked The Olde Mill Inn for our wedding in November 2015 (and we're the worst, which is why we didn't write this last year). We booked through Lindsay, and we had a lot of special requests to make, and she was able to accommodate all of them. We are very... Read More hands-off and didn't want to have to make constant judgment calls and book a bunch of vendors, and the Olde Mill took care of everything, all we did was bring in an officiant and a DJ. We didn't even hire a florist, because everything looked great without needing to bring in a few thousand dollars' worth of flowers. Our Maitre D' was Amanda, and she was excellent. We sorted out all of the details with her leading up to the wedding, and she took care of everything, including all of the ridiculous special requests that we had made with Lindsay. All day, we didn't have to think of anything in terms of planning, and that's the highest compliment that I can think to give for day-of coordinator. Amanda ran the whole day extremely smoothly, including handling a guest from the Midwest who was not used to an open bar, and caused what would absolutely have been a scene, if not for Amanda and her staff. Anyone who has gotten married can attest to the fact that you don't get to eat at your own wedding, but Amanda made sure we got two dinners sent to our room afterward, without our needing to ask. We were upgraded to the deluxe suite on the day of, which was beautiful, and the breakfast the next day was great. As a lesbian couple, we looked at many venues, and were very picky about making sure that the place we went with was thoughtful and inclusive, not tolerant (because what kind of a low bar is that?) and the Olde Mill didn't disappoint. I would wholeheartedly recommend Amanda and Lindsay to take care of everything!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Julia M

Highly recommend the Olde Mill Inn! We were guests at a friend's wedding a few years back and loved it so much that we decided to have our wedding there, too. John did a wonderful job!!!! He answered all emails and made sure to make our wedding perfect-- and Lindsay did an... Read More awesome job setting us up. We made such happy memories there this past August. Great spot for a great day!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

Brian and I had a short engagement and the first thing we wanted to finalize was the date and location. I did my research online and planned the places to visit that included the Grain House at the Olde Mill Inn. It was the second place we visited and fell in love with it... Read More immediately. What sold us to this place: the gazebo garden for the ceremony and the intimate and rustic place of the Grain House for the cocktails and reception. We wanted a small wedding with less than 100 guests and this was the perfect place. We had a great help from Lindsay Stewart, Director of Social Sales. She answered all our questions and more. We were then assigned our Maître D 2 months before our wedding , Amanda Virga. I had the pleasure of working with her, she is the best !!!! You will not need a wedding coordinator – she is there to represent Olde Mill and what the place has to offer but most of all, she is also there to help and assist you to make your dream wedding come true. We did not have a wedding planner, I coordinated with Amanda details of the wedding and she put everything into place. We provided wedding materials/ decors and Amanda took care of setting up everything . Amanda also worked with all our vendors to make sure the flow of the program/wedding was seamless. My praise for Amanda is endless … she was working too hard that we did not get a chance to pose for a picture together but I knew she was everywhere making sure everything was in order. I normally like to manage everything but come wedding day – I was so relaxed ( my pics would show it because I could not stop smiling and laughing ), I knew Amanda had my back . The ceremony chairs were set-up early for the wedding and everything just looked lovely. The ceremony was beautiful ! Everyone loved the cocktails. And the reception - everyone just had a great time . We had the dance floor outside under the white tent, it was enchanting! The food and the drinks, the quality was beyond and better than we expected . It was a wedding to remember and cherish – thanks to the Olde Mill Inn , the staff and special mention to Lindsay and Amanda ! The perfect team!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Carol v

We had our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn in Basking Ridge, NJ on 8/20/2016 and it was beautiful. We had 225 guests and this venue exceeded any and every expectation you could possibly have for a wedding venue. The staff, and especially our maitre d Marien, was unbelievably... Read More professional, detail-oriented, and accommodating from first glances as an overwhelmed engaged couple to final goodbyes as husband and wife. The Olde Mill Inn offers an impressively wide arrange of food options for the bride and groom to select to have served on the day of the wedding and this includes hors d'oeuvres, food stations, entrees, and even desserts. The quality of the food was incredible and our guests raved about their dining experiences during the wedding and days after. The Olde Mill Inn staff especially prides themselves on giving the bride and groom the notion that the day of the wedding is a worry-free experience where every detail you can think of has already been taken care of. I highly recommend the Olde Mill Inn and their staff as they gave my husband, myself, our families, and all of our guests an unforgettable wedding experience.